PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

kepodang
06-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Anyone tried labrador park.. the one up the hill.. now i think at night they switched off the lights to deter ppl from jogging up there.. but still i think ppl do jog up the path..

Some time back, got BJ fix from my FB at the gazebo up there.. if hear the steps of runners, quickly pull up pants again.. heh..

Only complain is the mozzies.. FB dont like that place so much.. heh

otamay
06-10-2018, 10:50 PM
hahaha. i love thrills but public toilet is a no no for me.

damn dirty no matter how it looks. how to be aroused in that environment 🙈

Especially the bad oduor is a bit turn off.

raykee
07-10-2018, 12:18 AM
just have a toilet break at Carpark B of Diary Farm Natural Park, it looks dark at certain corners of the carpark...
anybody has had or seen any hanky panky action there? :D:D:D

i last time went there learn driving... instructor told me there not clean....

raykee
07-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Anyone tried labrador park.. the one up the hill.. now i think at night they switched off the lights to deter ppl from jogging up there.. but still i think ppl do jog up the path..

Some time back, got BJ fix from my FB at the gazebo up there.. if hear the steps of runners, quickly pull up pants again.. heh..

Only complain is the mozzies.. FB dont like that place so much.. heh

yea done before the paying barriers are up before.... ok la, there if you go right in not bad, but i like to be in the middle so ppl come in i know, police go there too... sian max

NewNT
07-10-2018, 01:09 AM
hahaha. i love thrills but public toilet is a no no for me.

damn dirty no matter how it looks. how to be aroused in that environment 🙈

Handicap toilet at shopping malls should be ok la, coffeeshop toilets are the worst :D

runningman
07-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Handicap toilet at shopping malls should be ok la, coffeeshop toilets are the worst :D

Agree Coffeeshop worst cause you can never find a clean one hahaha

aalibaba
07-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Especially the bad oduor is a bit turn off.

return +10 tks :D

diputs1269
07-10-2018, 10:36 PM

Agreed, coffee shop is a no no.

fion.18
08-10-2018, 02:43 PM

cannot leh i totally cannot. hahaa even if it looks clean. all noooo. lol.

i love open spaces. cannot be confined. i don’t enjoy :D

abcify123456789
08-10-2018, 03:20 PM

Hmm.... i cant to find open spaces thats possible dor intimacy. Any good reccomendations?

otamay
08-10-2018, 03:42 PM

Open spaces I can think of is Padang! :D:)

KennyLim
08-10-2018, 03:51 PM
MSCP in Canberra Walk/Canberra Link area in the day. Very quiet and empty especially the higher levels. Just witnessed a couple humping (car is bouncing up and down in tandem with the guy's bare buttocks. Windows were down and can hear the girl's moans. Didn't walk near though to disturb the fun. :D

fion.18
08-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Hmm.... i cant to find open spaces thats possible dor intimacy. Any good reccomendations?

want to have fun must work for it okay.

if i share liao then it won’t be my playground anymore.

Open spaces I can think of is Padang! :D:)

:eek::eek::eek:

you play so big ah hahahaa

rey69
08-10-2018, 05:13 PM
MSCP in Canberra Walk/Canberra Link area in the day. Very quiet and empty especially the higher levels. Just witnessed a couple humping (car is bouncing up and down in tandem with the guy's bare buttocks. Windows were down and can hear the girl's moans. Didn't walk near though to disturb the fun. :D

Maybe they are inviting daring audiences or parking attendants for summons?

rey69
08-10-2018, 05:14 PM

Sg govt envisions every toilet is 5 star toilet, regardless coffee shop or restaurant :D

rey69
08-10-2018, 05:15 PM
i last time went there learn driving... instructor told me there not clean....

That's yr instructor playground

FoonHei
08-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Sg govt envisions every toilet is 5 star toilet, regardless coffee shop or restaurant :D

Sg govt can no longer be trusted :D

lovesick007
08-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Anyone tried at bulim ave in the west

oxeso
08-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Maybe they are inviting parking attendants for summons?
Summon him for front parking his Blackbird in a MSCP?

rey69
08-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Sg govt can no longer be trusted :D

Sice when could u trust their "kangeroo" words?
母猪🐷能上树🌳

zl1983
08-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Use to do it in my car, parked along the lorries behind farmmart. Till was peep by a Tom. After that I just simply find a stretch of road along tengah with nothing beside and just bonk

been to that road oso.

DevilTan4480
09-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Anyone tried at Jalan Lam Sam?

stacked
09-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Did it once at NUS between the hedges and tennis court. Whole place at night is dim as fuck. Almost romantic. Still had some passerbys which made things tense as hell. Ended up finishing quickly though cos we got spooked at the sound of a large group laughing and heading our way.

waaaaaa
09-10-2018, 10:35 AM
been to that road oso.

The Tom from he minority group seems to be a seasoned Tom prying that stretch.

Sueh
09-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Jalan Lam San nit too good. Alot of FW.

I tried poyan range/ temple hill... hahaha

Sueh
09-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Ntu/ OCS link bridge area good also. But must Nite of their patrol timings.

CarlLewis
09-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Sice when could u trust their "kangeroo" words?
母猪🐷能上树🌳

And the sun rises from the west too :D

zl1983
09-10-2018, 03:08 PM
The Tom from he minority group seems to be a seasoned Tom prying that stretch.

what a turn off to that..

kepodang
09-10-2018, 03:50 PM
yea done before the paying barriers are up before.... ok la, there if you go right in not bad, but i like to be in the middle so ppl come in i know, police go there too... sian max

Haha.. yes.. at least the last time they came in with the blinkers on.. got advance warning..

Haemorage69
11-10-2018, 05:03 AM
There was one incident the peeping tom came with a torchlight and was shining into my car.

But too bad I was done with the deed and we were just chatting

Use to do it in my car, parked along the lorries behind farmmart. Till was peep by a Tom. After that I just simply find a stretch of road along tengah with nothing beside and just bonk

waaaaaa
11-10-2018, 06:59 AM
There was one incident the peeping tom came with a torchlight and was shining into my car.

But too bad I was done with the deed and we were just chatting

Once he was peeping while I was pumping. I heard smth knocking on my car realized it was his touch light sling against his wrist and hitting on my car. When he saw me staring at him. He shined into my car. Quite garang

zl1983
11-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Once he was peeping while I was pumping. I heard smth knocking on my car realized it was his touch light sling against his wrist and hitting on my car. When he saw me staring at him. He shined into my car. Quite garang

wah so much balls ah.. nx time ambush him la.. lolx

rey69
11-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Anyone tried at Jalan Lam Sam?

Good place for free durians.

sexcision
11-10-2018, 05:27 PM

Same encounter!! Where u encounter that? Mine was years back at taman Jurong at the Tang city carpark before it was demolished a few years ago.
He is also smart and experience to hold up the door Handel to prevent driver to open the door! Was so angry and really wanted to go out and bash him up.

runningman
11-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Same encounter!! Where u encounter that? Mine was years back at taman Jurong at the Tang city carpark before it was demolished a few years ago.
He is also smart and experience to hold up the door Handel to prevent driver to open the door! Was so angry and really wanted to go out and bash him up.

Wah this Tom must be Super experience know what to do. Maybe last time kana bash before so think now how to prevent it hahaha if not won’t so garbage and on

sexcision
11-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Wah this Tom must be Super experience know what to do. Maybe last time kana bash before so think now how to prevent it hahaha if not won’t so garbage and on

Ya man. I would have never know that trick under normal circumstances. U can ca try if if u Wan. When the car door is locked, try to open it from the inside when the door handle is held up. Inside cannot open.......

waaaaaa
11-10-2018, 10:08 PM

Mine was the stretch of lory parking behind farmmart. Around 2012.

When I attempt to open the door. He walked away

sexcision
11-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Mine was the stretch of lory parking behind farmmart. Around 2012.

When I attempt to open the door. He walked away

I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....

waaaaaa
12-10-2018, 12:13 AM
I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....

Haha like that u beaten hard. I was affected for the night. Next night I moved to tengah road side. Bang harder knowing the Tom can’t peep now

crazyivan6636
12-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Should just continue to pump her hard and let the peep have a good look and cum hard inside her, showing off a nice creampie that he will never get.

That will make him mad!

sony2002
12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Ya man. I would have never know that trick under normal circumstances. U can ca try if if u Wan. When the car door is locked, try to open it from the inside when the door handle is held up. Inside cannot open.......

what if the driver never lock the door?

once you lift the handle up, the door will open and cabin light will turn on

otamay
13-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Good place for free durians.

Yes good idea for durians lover. :D
Never tried doing kissing after durians. :p

fion.18
13-10-2018, 10:50 AM

then he pave his way to being whacked by a hornyyyy boy hahahahaha.

sexcision
13-10-2018, 01:10 PM

Say to say my car that time was thoes very old generation vehicle with the door lock vertical type. From outside can see if it’s depressed anot. I Guess that how he know......

relac122
13-10-2018, 07:13 PM
2 separate girls to share.

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:
Always very wet and moans very loud. Always at her HDB MSCP inside the car.

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.

hiretuja
13-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Nowadays new cars if locked you can pull the lever twice then unlocked liao

unsung80
13-10-2018, 08:50 PM

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.

I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point

zl1983
14-10-2018, 02:57 PM

Girl A:

Girl B:

great share bro..

I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point

agree too. lolx

RinxRin
15-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.

hiretuja
15-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.

If got cover on top of the grass patch ok mah. Mat, newspaper or whatever. . Concrete uncomfy siol. Knee pain friction with concrete heh

hi2u
15-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Grass patch, later itch all over lol

rey69
15-10-2018, 10:18 PM

They sit on the grasses now & then.

zl1983
16-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Grass patch, later itch all over lol

ha.. agree too.. juz some skin irritation is enuf to put off sex..

ilovepantyhose
16-10-2018, 12:42 AM
excuse grass is a real thing :p:p:D:D

RinxRin
16-10-2018, 02:27 AM
If you are very hungry. No matter how dirty your hand is or food is, you will still eat it.

Anyway bangala and pinoy life damn xiong. Travel so far for hard work to earn abit of money. What is lying down on grass for pleasure?

Given a choice I think they also want fuck on bed or maybe to fuck on your dead body.

Need not judge or mention your dead body since they just seeking pleasure or making love. Why don't you offer your bed or pay for their hotel room?

Not everyone have luxury to choose how they satisfy their needs (not just sexual).

You have time to play Pokémon travelling there, they probably snuck out and can't go hotel (no ID or no $) and risk getting caught to make love. Next morning still need to work perhaps.

Before u decide to judge me

1. This is a forum n everyone free to have their own views. I am only asking if any local girls here will actually lie down on grass and fuck and providing my own view of i wont do it.

2. Nah i am not rich enough to pay for their room. But again before u go on n on about how xiong their lives is.... check out lucky plaza on weekends. Ive classmates whom maid have been working for them nearly 20 yrs and we all respect her and call her auntie. But theres also those out looking for quick bucks and willingly degrade themselves. So. How xiong? 100% also very xiong, u sure? And as for bangalahs. Have u or any of ur female friends try to walk alone at night at little india to go tabao swee choon or something and kanna followed for no reasons or get offended by a random bangalah touching his crouch in front of her? Again. There r good ones like e cleaners at my work place. So again. Im only providing my own views. Not all pinoys n bangalahs fuck on grass, u so offended for what fuck?

3. "Over my dead body" is an english expression. Thank you. Im too round for them to fuck on my dead body ;)

4. Theres always handicap toilets (clean ones) for a quickie. Or pavillons. Or.... one's hand. Our best friend. :)

zl1983
16-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Before u decide to judge me

1. This is a forum n everyone free to have their own views. I am only asking if any local girls here will actually lie down on grass and fuck and providing my own view of i wont do it.

2. Nah i am not rich enough to pay for their room. But again before u go on n on about how xiong their lives is.... check out lucky plaza on weekends. Ive classmates whom maid have been working for them nearly 20 yrs and we all respect her and call her auntie. But theres also those out looking for quick bucks and willingly degrade themselves. So. How xiong? 100% also very xiong, u sure? And as for bangalahs. Have u or any of ur female friends try to walk alone at night at little india to go tabao swee choon or something and kanna followed for no reasons or get offended by a random bangalah touching his crouch in front of her? Again. There r good ones like e cleaners at my work place. So again. Im only providing my own views. Not all pinoys n bangalahs fuck on grass, u so offended for what fuck?

3. "Over my dead body" is an english expression. Thank you. Im too round for them to fuck on my dead body ;)

4. Theres always handicap toilets (clean ones) for a quickie. Or pavillons. Or.... one's hand. Our best friend. :)

have to agree.

GoodBless
16-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Interesting outdoor encounters, nice share bros

ceeko
16-10-2018, 03:40 PM

Grass patch too ridiculous already.... Not only is it not clean, the mozzies are just insane, especially fort canning.

MsNaNaLim
18-10-2018, 12:30 AM
One of my exes actually lit cigs and he claimed that it keeps mozziss away..

zl1983
18-10-2018, 01:10 AM

haha army outfield style..

D-joker
18-10-2018, 07:38 AM
I just realise seletar airport place quite ulu. Anyone driving can go explore the area.

HddASA
18-10-2018, 05:31 PM

Use cigars more effective :D

decipher
23-10-2018, 12:22 AM
got to know this pinoy admin from beetalk.

pick up from CCK then 1st meet up only can finger already.

buey tahan then drive to neo tiew and do her outdoors.

sibeh many mosquitoes.

next time must bring insect repellent.

:D

hiretuja
07-11-2018, 07:55 PM
There is a park in southwest of Sg, with a small lake (not well maintained though), its quite a big area with benches and gazebos. And because the place is vast you can see incomings miles away.

Plus the condos beside that place already vacated. I think its a great place for outdoor fun.

But its quite hot, and deep inside the park. So i suggest wear light or even running kits if wanna try that place out.

Hope to see more cpls there. Peepers, bad luck cos you got no place to hide and peep heh

unsung80
08-11-2018, 10:15 AM
There is a park in southwest of Sg, with a small lake (not well maintained though), its quite a big area with benches and gazebos. And because the place is vast you can see incomings miles away.

Plus the condos beside that place already vacated. I think its a great place for outdoor fun.

But its quite hot, and deep inside the park. So i suggest wear light or even running kits if wanna try that place out.

Hope to see more cpls there. Peepers, bad luck cos you got no place to hide and peep heh

That also means widely exposed!

lancelim
08-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Not exactly public but there is a restaurant in town area where the toilet area is rather quiet in the afternoon. Had a few bonks in there but need patience to go out unnoticed.

zl1983
08-11-2018, 11:52 AM

care to share more bro?

hiretuja
08-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Sorry supposed to be pond not lake lol.

In fact I have about 2 other similar locations. (Big parks, deep to the middle, can see incomings from miles away, pond, carparks for actions too ).

Cpls who are into car or outdoor fun can pm if keen.

TightV
25-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Reminiscing some old days... was about 7pm in the evening.. year 2010. Went out paktor with then gf. Somehow got horny cos of the dress she was wearing. Right on east coast service road near carpark F3, with the view of the sea. In my car, Stripped her naked, pump her like no tomorrow .. 😍😍😍

nob1t4
25-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Reminiscing some old days... was about 7pm in the evening.. year 2010. Went out paktor with then gf. Somehow got horny cos of the dress she was wearing. Right on east coast service road near carpark F3, with the view of the sea. In my car, Stripped her naked, pump her like no tomorrow .. 😍😍😍

Nice share bro. She must be wear a sexy dress which made you horny! :D

raykee
25-12-2018, 01:37 PM
these days northern park with a reservoir sibei lot of ppl sia... zzzzzz

Summerhillt
25-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Any bros got any recommendations to fuck in the cbd area which we can see the skyline as well?

Qwerty_Again
26-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Any bros got any recommendations to fuck in the cbd area which we can see the skyline as well?

Shaw Tower opposite Suntec is a good spot that I accidentally found with my wife a few months back... Weekend parking is cheap too.

Crunchtime
26-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Mine is go
1) choa chu kang stadium
2)bukit batok street 21 i think blk 220 or 216 there got a multi storey carpark.. at the top level, there is a handicap toilet.

3) Ghim Moh Link MSCP. There got alot of blind spots can try.

Custy
26-12-2018, 02:27 AM
Mine is go
1) choa chu kang stadium
2)bukit batok street 21 i think blk 220 or 216 there got a multi storey carpark.. at the top level, there is a handicap toilet.

CCK stadium is at the sheltered car park?

zl1983
26-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Mine is go
1) choa chu kang stadium

agree w u on the 3rd plc.. damm many blind spots..

msnmsg
26-12-2018, 11:25 AM
what kind of blindspot???

Crunchtime
26-12-2018, 02:22 PM
CCK stadium is at the sheltered car park?

In the toilet.

Crunchtime
26-12-2018, 02:24 PM
agree w u on the 3rd plc.. damm many blind spots..

I rmb every mid level of the flats has an linkway that you can access to the carparks.. you can just open the stairways door n settle there.. its damn exciting n thrilling.

Crunchtime
26-12-2018, 02:26 PM
I'm also trying to find more handicap toilets.. if anyone has any locations, can share? Much appreciated.

msnmsg
26-12-2018, 02:43 PM
I'm also trying to find more handicap toilets.. if anyone has any locations, can share? Much appreciated.

R@ffles Holland V Mall :D

sgthicknjuicy
26-12-2018, 03:52 PM

There are plenty.

sony2002
04-01-2019, 11:36 PM
where can find like minded couple for side-by-side car sex? These days every where either already developed or have CCTV

hutgu
04-01-2019, 11:45 PM
where can find like minded couple for side-by-side car sex? These days every where either already developed or have CCTV

True, gardens and parks also installed CCTV

wolves1979
24-01-2019, 02:00 AM
hi any place to recommend around tiong bahru area in the morning? Just in case meet this maid and gonna up her hahaha

raykwok79
06-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Yo bro... U tried the below recently with gf and fb.

1) completed vacant flats
2) afternoon mscp void
3) late night (3am+) nxt to mscp wall at level 1. Many bushes surround it.
4) condo swimming pool toilet at late nites
5) along the street at loyang industrial park

Naked bonk😂

decipher
07-02-2019, 12:11 AM
road leading to mandai zoo.

neo tiew. outside some farm.

sony2002
07-02-2019, 12:27 AM
Yo bro... U tried the below recently with gf and fb.

1) completed vacant flats
2) afternoon mscp void
3) late night (3am+) nxt to mscp wall at level 1. Many bushes surround it.
4) condo swimming pool toilet at late nites
5) along the street at loyang industrial park

Naked bonk😂

new flats usually installed with lots of CCTV already, know of any old flats going en-bloc?

raykwok79
07-02-2019, 03:22 AM
new flats usually installed with lots of CCTV already, know of any old flats going en-bloc?

Cctv not functioning yet

hawkace
07-02-2019, 11:15 AM

MBC or Arc handicap toilet. Arc one level 2 will thrill becos the walkway leads to the building office

raykwok79
07-02-2019, 11:23 AM
MBC or Arc handicap toilet. Arc one level 2 will thrill becos the walkway leads to the building office

Agree... I tried evening.. On and off ppl come in. Dam trill

tiosort
07-02-2019, 11:26 AM
care to share more bro?

Wait for monsoon rainy season, with FB halfway thru walk and rained. Since wet and no shelter, we end up having a wild and thrilling fully natural one since unlikely anyone around.

raykwok79
07-02-2019, 11:27 AM
I tried SM car repair shops side roads. Thrill quite dark no one at all.

zl1983
07-02-2019, 04:44 PM

wah power.. high footfall tht plc..

hawkace
07-02-2019, 04:45 PM

If you have tenant access card, got another secret place. Though not advisable on weeknights. :)

hawkace
07-02-2019, 04:47 PM
wah power.. high footfall tht plc..

I'm a shy person. I don't dare approach girls smoking downstairs and sweet talk etc. But I like to explore my office area and find juke spots. :)

raykwok79
08-02-2019, 09:47 AM
Wah so many seems to know the place. We may hv bump into each other.

We can gather and hv a drink

hawkace
08-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Wah so many seems to know the place. We may hv bump into each other.

We can gather and hv a drink

Drink cunt juice or drink kopi? :P

raykwok79
08-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Haha gd qs! Can drink kopi, biru or anything la.

Then can cheong lo

hawkace
08-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Haha gd qs! Can drink kopi, biru or anything la.

Then can cheong lo

I rarely pay to cheong liao. Unless you mean up OL.

raykwok79
08-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Cheong OL lo... Haha

zl1983
08-02-2019, 01:02 PM
If you have tenant access card, got another secret place. Though not advisable on weeknights. :)

tht garden?

linoleum3
08-02-2019, 01:11 PM
i've tried east coast parkway, along one of those benches in the wee morning beside the walkway

i still remember there were some ppl who set up tent nearby for overnight!

Cuntworth
08-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Try the carpark at kallang way opp SPH... It street lights are dimmed n it's free parking after 7pm. Discreet n deserted :D

hawkace
08-02-2019, 02:24 PM
tht garden?

Near that garden

zl1983
08-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Near that garden

ah.. naise bro..

BedGut
08-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Nice thread, thanks to bros who share their interesting encounters!

r.fowler
08-02-2019, 05:40 PM

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/singapore/couple-has-sex-in-mandarin-gallery-nursing-room-err-the-room-is-for-you-to

Definitely not here

upthoseskirts
08-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Any bro’s in the northeast keen for some “nearby” action?

No swapping.

fullgrizz
08-02-2019, 07:38 PM
What you mean??

upthoseskirts
08-02-2019, 07:41 PM
What you mean??

Bonk in the car bro, nearby each other. Too shy for side by side

TwinX
12-02-2019, 05:29 AM
Just happened an hour ago at 4am. Woke up and decide to go corridor for a smoke. Gf also woke up when I on the lights and join me. She was in a loose singlet and panty.... no bra and can see her panty clearly. Anyway it's so late and no one outside.

Halfway, got a bit turn on by gf's attire and start to fonder her nipples. Gf got the hint and took out my little bro for a hj. Once she finish her smoke, ask her to squat down for a bj. After few mins, her pussy also quite wet and can tell she want me to bonk her. She stand up... remove her panty... and I poke my little bro into her in doggy position. Squeeze her boobs from the back and wanted to pull down her singlet but kena stop by her... she worried corridor quite exposed and neighbours can see if they open door or look through window. So we move to the staircase where its safer. Once at staircase, immediately took out her singlet... she was completely naked and continue bonking. Lasted about 5 mins before cumming onto her singlet on purpose. Gf wore back her panty but not her singlet... use it to cover her boobs and we peep... see no one and run back to house.

Grubnok
12-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Pasir Ris Condo swimming pool toilet.
Was swimming with gf & her friends at around 9+ before pool closed, it was pretty empty & since they were all not enough stalls for all of them to shower at once so they'd normally take turns & swim until they finish bathing.

Ended up pulling my gf in to shower with me & ended up fucking her in there since I was the only guy around & the male toilets were empty.

DevilTan4480
12-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there. :)

ralliart
12-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there. :)

After this post it's gonna be a hotspot soon lol

ghostmac
12-02-2019, 08:13 PM

No cctv around?

69doggie
13-02-2019, 02:13 AM
I also interested in this area ^^

69doggie
13-02-2019, 03:56 AM
legend stuffs: newly-built blocks hdb staircase :D

West side afternoon , any suggestions ??

69doggie
13-02-2019, 06:28 AM
Oh ya !! Actually jurong island fcking discreet place . Too bad , only those with pass can enter . Any sister working in jurong island here ??

DevilTan4480
13-02-2019, 09:15 AM
No cctv around?

there are cctv along the corridors but no need to worry as there is only 1 security guard on night duty. if really scare to be captured by cctv then another option is go to the staircase as there is no cctv there. i personally have done it at the handicap toilets and staircase.

otamay
13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
there are cctv along the corridors but no need to worry as there is only 1 security guard on night duty. if really scare to be captured by cctv then another option is go to the staircase as there is no cctv there. i personally have done it at the handicap toilets and staircase.

Upz you for your nice sexventure, please share more.:D:)

zl1983
13-02-2019, 10:08 AM

good info bro. thanks for sharing.

wantedbryan
13-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Roxy square Staircase. was planning for handicap toilet but the cctv pointing at it so decide to take the stairs down. had a quickie before heading down.
this was around 3years ago around midnight when the mall is empty only pub open.

OsamaBinLaden
13-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Roxy square Staircase. was planning for handicap toilet but the cctv pointing at it so decide to take the stairs down. had a quickie before heading down.
this was around 3years ago around midnight when the mall is empty only pub open.

a quickie with a pinay gal from one of the pubs?

OsamaBinLaden
13-02-2019, 11:38 AM
i used to stay in a condo in queenstown area few years back. one of the newer ones at that time. it has an "infinity"-like swimming pool at the rooftop although it was only 7 storeys high. and three jacuzzi pool tubs. at that time the jacuzzi was open through the night. and the penthouses are actually at the rooftop with its own access to the pool.

managed to hook up this gal from craigslist (now defunct). we were doing the deed late into the night in the jacuzzi tub. on a few occasions there were others at the pool area as well but we couldnt care less.

from the description above some of you may know which condo it is. not staying there anymore. moved to holland village area.

zl1983
13-02-2019, 04:47 PM
i used to stay in a condo in queenstown area few years back. one of the newer ones at that time. it has an "infinity"-like swimming pool at the rooftop although it was only 7 storeys high. and three jacuzzi pool tubs. at that time the jacuzzi was open through the night. and the penthouses are actually at the rooftop with its own access to the pool.

managed to hook up this gal from craigslist (now defunct). we were doing the deed late into the night in the jacuzzi tub. on a few occasions there were others at the pool area as well but we couldnt care less.

from the description above some of you may know which condo it is. not staying there anymore. moved to holland village area.

great share bro.

blues_bleu
16-02-2019, 02:50 AM

Wait for monsoon rainy season, with FB halfway thru walk and rained. Since wet and no shelter, we end up having a wild and thrilling fully natural one since unlikely anyone around.

where is this place?

lancelim
16-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Tried Adelphi before. Wanted to go see headphones but couldn't resist going to the toilet to bonk.

zl1983
16-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Tried Adelphi before. Wanted to go see headphones but couldn't resist going to the toilet to bonk.

try to go for toilet in upper floors.. less crowd..

lancelim
16-02-2019, 12:20 PM
try to go for toilet in upper floors.. less crowd..

Yup I went to the higher floors one.

goushanwang
16-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Great thread, love the outdoors!

zl1983
17-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Yup I went to the higher floors one.

naise bro.

TheOneAtWork
19-02-2019, 01:49 PM
does fucking in a ktv room count?
I mean those clean ones (think K Box, family friendly karaoke joints)
one time went singing with my FB, maybe too long never meet, we starting frenching.... then feeling each other, then she gave me a BJ...
since she got me harden, she also got wet
she insist no one will enter the room and dares me to fuck her....
we had a quick one in the room..... and i wet the wall with my load... ;p

zl1983
19-02-2019, 03:33 PM
does fucking in a ktv room count?
I mean those clean ones (think K Box, family friendly karaoke joints)
one time went singing with my FB, maybe too long never meet, we starting frenching.... then feeling each other, then she gave me a BJ...
since she got me harden, she also got wet
she insist no one will enter the room and dares me to fuck her....
we had a quick one in the room..... and i wet the wall with my load... ;p

it sure counts for me.

rey69
19-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Nothing beats fucking in an enclosed or confined space ... cable car.
May need to apply permits like confined space & work at height permits .

lancelim
19-02-2019, 06:15 PM

Tried in Genting cable car before. Exciting and scary at the same time.

LuckySeven7
19-02-2019, 06:57 PM

Need to attend safety course too :p

zl1983
20-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Tried in Genting cable car before. Exciting and scary at the same time.

wow.. shd b damm cooling rite? lolx

bubbles
20-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Recently hanging around Bukit Panjang Jelepang area at night.. Any bros have suggestions of any place for a midnight romp?

zl1983
20-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Recently hanging around Bukit Panjang Jelepang area at night.. Any bros have suggestions of any place for a midnight romp?

those upcoming BTO along KJE or those completed flats tht r along KJE as well.

blurblur2032
20-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Hi can advise any place in admiralty Park can I try in the evening?. Thks

msnmsg
23-02-2019, 01:05 PM

What is the operating hour wor?

TwinX
05-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Last weekend was out with gf and her friends for drinking. We were all seated in a pub and gf was very high. She was in a short tight dress and at first got protect herself from zaogeng but after she high, she forget and her legs keep moving... zaogeng many times to the surprise of her guy friends seated opposite her. At one point she wanted to see something on a friend's hp seated further away and she lend towards that friend... but unknowingly open wide her legs and her panty was very visible... lasted about a min. I pretend that I didn't know but can see the guys stare at her panty. By this time I was quite aroused.

After an hour, everyone decide to leave and we took a grab back home. Inside the car purposely make gf sit behind driver. Then slowly lift gf tight dress up until can see most of her panty and started to finger her pussy. Dont think driver can see but gf was very wet and trying not to moan. She try to unzip my Jean's but I stopped her since I was seated in middle and driver sure can see. Gf continue to touch my little bro outside the jeans while I finger her. When we was about to reach, she removed her panty and keep in her bag.

While at the lift lobby, gf was super horny already... she unzip my jeans and gave me a hj there. Then she lift up her dress exposing her wet pussy and ass... and rub her pussy against my little bro. The lobby is quite exposed and was worried someone might see. After a few mins pulled her into the lift and bonk her inside. Cum very soon as already very horny.

oreoking11
05-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Great work by bros here. Juicy and steamy story

campane
05-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Last weekend was out with gf and her friends for drinking. We were all seated in a pub and gf was very high. She was in a short tight dress and at first got protect herself from zaogeng but after she high, she forget and her legs keep moving... zaogeng many times to the surprise of her guy friends seated opposite her. At one point she wanted to see something on a friend's hp seated further away and she lend towards that friend... but unknowingly open wide her legs and her panty was very visible... lasted about a min. I pretend that I didn't know but can see the guys stare at her panty. By this time I was quite aroused.

After an hour, everyone decide to leave and we took a grab back home. Inside the car purposely make gf sit behind driver. Then slowly lift gf tight dress up until can see most of her panty and started to finger her pussy. Dont think driver can see but gf was very wet and trying not to moan. She try to unzip my Jean's but I stopped her since I was seated in middle and driver sure can see. Gf continue to touch my little bro outside the jeans while I finger her. When we was about to reach, she removed her panty and keep in her bag.

While at the lift lobby, gf was super horny already... she unzip my jeans and gave me a hj there. Then she lift up her dress exposing her wet pussy and ass... and rub her pussy against my little bro. The lobby is quite exposed and was worried someone might see. After a few mins pulled her into the lift and bonk her inside. Cum very soon as already very horny.

Nice share bro, fun time in the lift! :D

Qwerty_Again
05-03-2019, 03:48 AM

Hope you’ve checked for camera...

zl1983
05-03-2019, 05:46 PM

only fear is e shaking inside e lift cabin itself.. lolx :D

Everette
05-03-2019, 07:14 PM

New lifts got big big cameras showing, not sure about the old lifts though :D

deceptive99
05-03-2019, 09:25 PM
Last weekend was out with gf and her friends for drinking. We were all seated in a pub and gf was very high.

what kinda of skirt was she wearing?

OL kind of skirt?

DevilTan4480
06-03-2019, 09:12 AM
What is the operating hour wor?

To be frank, I am not really sure of the operating hour as there is no mentioning at the front door. The latest I left the place was 10pm but the lights and aircon are still on.

Crunchtime
06-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Can try limbang shopping ctr handicap. After 12am quite safe.

naan1974
06-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Last night at turf city at about 1130pm, i was walking to my car i saw a couple fucking in the car at the back seat. Both seated in the middle facing the front and The girl was topless riding . Saw her bouncing boobs as i was walking . Sibei song hor bro.. wonder if he is here.

zl1983
06-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Last night at turf city at about 1130pm, i was walking to my car i saw a couple fucking in the car at the back seat. Both seated in the middle facing the front and The girl was topless riding . Saw her bouncing boobs as i was walking . Sibei song hor bro.. wonder if he is here.

wow.. free parking some more! lolx..

twinchrome
06-03-2019, 12:45 PM
couple of months back, drove to a carpark in Bedok near the 2 petrol stations along Bedok south (i think).

Was an open air carpark and both feeling damn horny.

So i just drove into an open air carpark, park right at the end of a T junction, head in. (meaning cars will drive towards me(off center), and make an either left or right turn in front of my car.

I actually drove there to check which hotel gf wanna go to, then suddenly, one heavy mgdf thunderstorm came. Cant see anything outside.... so that's it, we just started foreplay and full on sex, naked, in the car, in the heavy rain. Left and right side of my car already have cars parked. So no worries of cars suddenly parked beside me. Even if got ppl wanna collect car, will wait for rain to become lighter... so quite safe and exciting. hahaha

zl1983
06-03-2019, 01:43 PM
couple of months back, drove to a carpark in Bedok near the 2 petrol stations along Bedok south (i think).

So i just drove into an open air carpark, park right at the end of a T junction, head in. (meaning cars will drive towards me(off center), and make an either left or right turn in front of my car.

I actually drove there to check which hotel gf wanna go to, then suddenly, one heavy mgdf thunderstorm came. Cant see anything outside.... so that's it, we just started foreplay and full on sex, naked, in the car, in the heavy rain. Left and right side of my car already have cars parked. So no worries of cars suddenly parked beside me. Even if got ppl wanna collect car, will wait for rain to become lighter... so quite safe and exciting. hahaha

wow.. agree tht such heavy thunderstorm rain is e best u can F in.. can almost do it anywhr in e open..
tried e same stunt along ECP long time back b4 MCE was even built.. but was a fast n furious one cos scare EMAS will come. lolx

Cruze4Sex
06-03-2019, 04:41 PM
wow.. free parking some more! lolx..

Free parking and fucking :D

Cilantro
06-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Kallang Indoor stadium also best place.

LoweTalk
06-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Kallang Indoor stadium also best place.

Which part? The toilets?

deceptive99
06-03-2019, 10:11 PM
u all seen any daring OLs that wear short dresses and pull
them out to expose undies?

leoka
07-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Think can try at handicap toilet first and then up the level after getting used to it

TwinX
07-03-2019, 01:14 AM
No need check... we stay there for some time and would have seen it if there is any

Lift can take the shaking... :D

TwinX
07-03-2019, 01:17 AM
what kinda of skirt was she wearing?

OL kind of skirt?

Black tight fitting dress. Can wear for office or shopping. Quite common dress.

whatever123
07-03-2019, 01:43 AM

Are you the Uncle from Yishun who was caught on cctv? Haha

vinastar
07-03-2019, 01:54 AM

Heavy rain best la, no peeping tom :D

deceptive99
07-03-2019, 06:41 AM
Black tight fitting dress. Can wear for office or shopping. Quite common dress.

Ok...does she pull her short dress up alot while seated? haha

r.fowler
07-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Are you the Uncle from Yishun who was caught on cctv? Haha

https://mothership.sg/2019/03/man-fondle-woman-yishun-elevator/

this one ah? :D

stickyoldman
07-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Me and my wife have a short red party dress for her after eork shopping or pub nights.

stickyoldman
07-03-2019, 10:42 AM
http://https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23005/23005467-holder-8ccfb6e704a939e223d9ec51707f1a43.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/23005467/)

stickyoldman
07-03-2019, 10:43 AM
This is another of her " naughty nights" dress

zl1983
07-03-2019, 03:29 PM
No need check... we stay there for some time and would have seen it if there is any

Lift can take the shaking... :D

ah ok bro.
good to knw.

HealthCentre
08-03-2019, 03:28 AM
高中生在組屋樓梯做愛 (https://www.85tube.com/videos/741/gao-zhong-sheng-zai-zu-wu-lou-ti-zuo-ai/)

this one look like sg staircase

coypredator
08-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Anywhere unsuspecting is a good place for a good fuck.
Anywhere, any time.
:D:p

deceptive99
08-03-2019, 10:46 AM
anyone loves those ladies that pull that short dress up til waist line to show panties before sitting down to entice us?

msnmsg
09-03-2019, 12:53 AM

The security guard quite garang one lei. Keep petrolling

fatalfacts
10-03-2019, 05:25 AM
there’s one night after supper with my Wife, I needed to go back office to take some docu. Then my wife suggested to go to the staircase for BJ, to get some excitement. End up, I fucked her from behind and shoot on the staircase.

It’s a building in Robinson Road.
Tips: Usually those stairway in any commercial buildings are always empty in the day or night.

kasaya
10-03-2019, 05:47 PM
there’s one night after supper with my Wife, I needed to go back office to take some docu. Then my wife suggested to go to the staircase for BJ, to get some excitement. End up, I fucked her from behind and shoot on the staircase.

Tips: Usually those stairway in any commercial buildings are always empty in the day or night.

Nice share and great tips, thanks bro :)

hiretuja
10-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Last weekend we went to tg beach in sentosa. The islet there we used to play outdoor. But then we discovered cctvs in that area. Thought of playing at blind spot but partner said dunt take risk.. so sian

LastDeji
11-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Last weekend we went to tg beach in sentosa. The islet there we used to play outdoor. But then we discovered cctvs in that area. Thought of playing at blind spot but partner said dunt take risk.. so sian

WTF islet also got camera!! :mad:

coypredator
11-03-2019, 12:39 PM

No other spots in Sentosa meh?

BirdLanguage
11-03-2019, 01:58 PM

Paste paper over the camera :D

hiretuja
11-03-2019, 07:40 PM

We thought the two towers available.. but its closed at 7pm.

Not sure if the hut/bar at tg beach is an option.. we didnt check.

Even the carparks have cctvs

diputs1269
11-03-2019, 10:51 PM

Lucky find here, cheers!

hi2u
11-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Power la your wife!

lungar
12-03-2019, 02:01 AM

If stay inside the car should be okay

twinchrome
12-03-2019, 03:07 PM
wow.. agree tht such heavy thunderstorm rain is e best u can F in.. can almost do it anywhr in e open..
tried e same stunt along ECP long time back b4 MCE was even built.. but was a fast n furious one cos scare EMAS will come. lolx

I dun dare stop along expressway, feels that nowsdays the cameras are quite powerful, and will know your car stopped there, and EMAS will come quite fast.

twinchrome
12-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Heavy rain best la, no peeping tom :D

that's the best bonus. hahaha

twinchrome
12-03-2019, 03:13 PM
couple of years back, stopped along a street inside the Joo Chiat private house area, parallel parked on the left side with a public garden, opposite side is a row of private house.

When gf is drunk / very high, anything goes. Started foreplay, then bended over for a bbbj, checked the houses opp got no lights, climbed over on gf at front passenger seat and start giving. Just pulled my pants down and removed her panty under her mini skirt, just in case need to quickly pull up pants. lol.

love public sex. Well now need to find new girl with similar interests.

zl1983
12-03-2019, 06:52 PM
I dun dare stop along expressway, feels that nowsdays the cameras are quite powerful, and will know your car stopped there, and EMAS will come quite fast.

yes bro. my exp was long time back..

zl1983
12-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Paste paper over the camera :D

u sure u can reach tht high up?

kaixiang
14-03-2019, 01:07 AM

woah... exciting. Even more so since your wife suggested it.. Was she wearing anything sexy or not even any to make it so hot? ^^

TwinX
16-03-2019, 10:06 AM

There are many spots in sentosa. Some of the open cp is dark at night. Can bonk outside cars. Even the brightly lighted mscp is big and empty and can find 1 corner without cars.

Alternatively can do it at the beach or near the edge towards to sea. It's very dark and people can't see you. Try couple of times fully naked and bonk her there. There are cameras pointing towards the sea so make sure you are not in front of them.

Some of the pubs or restaurants close early and there are benches and seats outside and no lights.

raykee
16-03-2019, 02:12 PM

the tower gt close now?!

Master bedroom
16-03-2019, 02:56 PM
tired doing it with a local fl in public. not easy to find one though but she is damn daring type..

tried in mrt stn toilet at late night, cineleisure handicap toilet, her condo staircase, mandarin gallery handicap toilet.

got once even tried petting at PS hoshino restaurant. i just tease her if she dare to pet now and she straight away ask me to sit beside her...then action starts :D

crypster
16-03-2019, 04:51 PM
tired doing it with a local fl in public. not easy to find one though but she is damn daring type..

tried in mrt stn toilet at late night, cineleisure handicap toilet, her condo staircase, mandarin gallery handicap toilet.

got once even tried petting at PS hoshino restaurant. i just tease her if she dare to pet now and she straight away ask me to sit beside her...then action starts :D

which local FL sia

Rockstar77
16-03-2019, 10:55 PM
One of the best fuck years ago. Was feeling horny with wifey at home and after stripping, i actually pull her out of the house with both of us in the nude. It was very late in the night and i felt it should be safe. Fuck wifey at the lift lobby for a while before i went crazy. Pull her into the lift and press a few floors down. Not sure which floor i was at since it was so long ago. I guess wifey was too high to care and we just finish it at the lift lobby before we went back up home. CCTV was not installed yet at that point of time so i guess will not be able to repeat this feat again. But it was a memorable experience.

DoctorGoodie
17-03-2019, 12:40 AM
One of the best fuck years ago. Was feeling horny with wifey at home and after stripping, i actually pull her out of the house with both of us in the nude. It was very late in the night and i felt it should be safe. Fuck wifey at the lift lobby for a while before i went crazy. Pull her into the lift and press a few floors down. Not sure which floor i was at since it was so long ago. I guess wifey was too high to care and we just finish it at the lift lobby before we went back up home. CCTV was not installed yet at that point of time so i guess will not be able to repeat this feat again. But it was a memorable experience.

Very daring act, play safe bro :D

zl1983
17-03-2019, 10:59 PM

lucky u bro w such a fun FL.

halut
18-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Love this thread, thanks bros for making it so interesting! :D

Oppata
18-03-2019, 08:22 AM
Have done before at East coast beach during midnight naked swim with my colleague and rooftop carpark

edwintantan
18-03-2019, 04:22 PM

wow really envy you to have such daring wife

TwinX
22-03-2019, 12:29 AM

Nice bro! Both naked in lift? I tried naked with gf going up lift but not coming... because you never know if someone downstairs is waiting for the lift.

Also tried bonking gf fully naked at door.... then halfway open door and we went outside corridor. Usually late at night so no people.

smellie
22-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Have done before at East coast beach during midnight naked swim with my colleague and rooftop carpark

I have seen a couple coming out of the sea naked at east coast beach, but too dark only can see the shape of the boobs :D

diputs1269
22-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Nice bro! Both naked in lift? I tried naked with gf going up lift but not coming... because you never know if someone downstairs is waiting for the lift.

Also tried bonking gf fully naked at door.... then halfway open door and we went outside corridor. Usually late at night so no people.

At least you are brave enough to try here.

Rockstar77
22-03-2019, 04:29 PM

Bro. That was only once and quite long time ago. It was very late at night and i guess the chances of people waiting is very low.

We too have try bonking outside corridor too during late night. Sometimes even went down a few floors, walking down by the staircase. No way to take the lift now because of the cctv.

raykee
22-03-2019, 11:14 PM
to that ass if u are here who came to my car at a northern spot, damm u for making my gal paranode and when u ran u hit my mirror....

my latest new place is in a university corridor ;)

TwinX
24-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Bro. That was only once and quite long time ago. It was very late at night and i guess the chances of people waiting is very low.

We too have try bonking outside corridor too during late night. Sometimes even went down a few floors, walking down by the staircase. No way to take the lift now because of the cctv.

Cannot imagine how to run or hide if lift door open and both of you naked. When I bonk my gf in lift, always scare people standing outside when we reach our floor. :D

Do you bring your clothes outside if you bonk naked at corridor or stairs? At corridor we don't but stairs yes.

hycoffeetic
24-03-2019, 02:45 AM
Cannot imagine how to run or hide if lift door open and both of you naked. When I bonk my gf in lift, always scare people standing outside when we reach our floor. :D

Do you bring your clothes outside if you bonk naked at corridor or stairs? At corridor we don't but stairs yes.

Salute to both of you! :D

TwinX
24-03-2019, 03:01 AM
to that ass if u are here who came to my car at a northern spot, damm u for making my gal paranode and when u ran u hit my mirror....

my latest new place is in a university corridor ;)

At least the person ran away. I kena before the guy use his hp flash and shine inside my car. I suspect he is taking video. It was one of our usual spots and there are few other cars hanky panky there but usually big enough to park far from each other. We were both naked in front seat with the chair push down. I was bonking my gf when suddenly got lights shine in. I horned my car but he also dont go away. Gf can only turn and cover her face with her hands. I had to climb back to driver seat and drive away since the guy didnt leave. I think other cars also left after us.

Bad experience for gf and we never went back.

zl1983
24-03-2019, 01:52 PM
At least the person ran away. I kena before the guy use his hp flash and shine inside my car. I suspect he is taking video. It was one of our usual spots and there are few other cars hanky panky there but usually big enough to park far from each other. We were both naked in front seat with the chair push down. I was bonking my gf when suddenly got lights shine in. I horned my car but he also dont go away. Gf can only turn and cover her face with her hands. I had to climb back to driver seat and drive away since the guy didnt leave. I think other cars also left after us.

i feel u bro. tht caused such an bad experience to my ex tht she disallowed car sex totally.
what a jerk.

Rockstar77
24-03-2019, 02:48 PM

Totally agree. Happen once to me too. This guy using the flashlight and shine into my car. But at least he ran off after I stare at him.
Now we always bonk outside car now even there is car nearby. At least I can see my surroundings better and doing it outside the car is even better.

eipseletar
24-03-2019, 08:06 PM

That place used to be my playground. Had many toms peeping. In the beginning I thought they recorded but over time I can tell they're just using a little flashlight to shine at the important part only. My girl of cos freaked out the first time but slowly relaxed and be comfortable. Later we also did it outside car and eventually on the grass patch and they can stay right beside us and watch close up. Actually they're quite respectful. Not one attempted to touch. There are quite a few other couples that willingly allow watching so I guess they rather flock to those first given the chance.

Rockstar77
24-03-2019, 08:30 PM

So far we do not bring. We just leave our home stark naked. We just walk down the stairs sometimes and the lowest level we go to is the 3rd floor. Normally we will do it at the void deck if it is a new flat.

zl1983
25-03-2019, 02:45 PM
So far we do not bring. We just leave our home stark naked. We just walk down the stairs sometimes and the lowest level we go to is the 3rd floor. Normally we will do it at the void deck if it is a new flat.

wow power la bro!

readyforit7
25-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Anyone tried fucking in MBS?

One of my experience is that my ex and I sneaked into the handicap toilet at MBS (the level where the artscience museum is). As handicap toilet is usually bigger in floor size area, we need not have a crampy space to have sex.

We started french-kissing as our hands get hanky panky on each other. She strip my top off, followed up putting her hands at the groin area. All these while I slip my hand under her shirt and unhook her bra. Once her bra is unhooked, I start squeezing and touching her breasts.
Slowly, we help each other strip naked. I then sit on the toilet seat (with seat cover) down, and she starts giving me BJ.
After some time, we switch places, and I started fucking her, and clear my load in her.

Another experience I have is in the toilet in cinema. Can't remember which cinema, but the toilet is at the back of the theatre (yes, those kind whereby the person need not exit the entire cinema and still can hear the movie when in toilet). Sneaked into the toilet together. She gave me BJ. After that, she sat on the sink (not at the basin, but at the side where the is cement on it) and spread her legs. Fucked her as she kept moaning. The sound of the movie covered her moan, so we need not worry that we can be heard.
Best sex ever!

Kovovo
25-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Power moves! Upz u bro!

zl1983
25-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Anyone tried fucking in MBS?

One of my experience is that my ex and I sneaked into the handicap toilet at MBS (the level where the artscience museum is). As handicap toilet is usually bigger in floor size area, we need not have a crampy space to have sex.

We started french-kissing as our hands get hanky panky on each other. She strip my top off, followed up putting her hands at the groin area. All these while I slip my hand under her shirt and unhook her bra. Once her bra is unhooked, I start squeezing and touching her breasts.
Slowly, we help each other strip naked. I then sit on the toilet seat (with seat cover) down, and she starts giving me BJ.
After some time, we switch places, and I started fucking her, and clear my load in her.

Another experience I have is in the toilet in cinema. Can't remember which cinema, but the toilet is at the back of the theatre (yes, those kind whereby the person need not exit the entire cinema and still can hear the movie when in toilet). Sneaked into the toilet together. She gave me BJ. After that, she sat on the sink (not at the basin, but at the side where the is cement on it) and spread her legs. Fucked her as she kept moaning. The sound of the movie covered her moan, so we need not worry that we can be heard.
Best sex ever!

great share bro.

TwinX
25-03-2019, 10:48 PM
That place used to be my playground. Had many toms peeping. In the beginning I thought they recorded but over time I can tell they're just using a little flashlight to shine at the important part only. My girl of cos freaked out the first time but slowly relaxed and be comfortable. Later we also did it outside car and eventually on the grass patch and they can stay right beside us and watch close up. Actually they're quite respectful. Not one attempted to touch. There are quite a few other couples that willingly allow watching so I guess they rather flock to those first given the chance.

Some of my gfs are ok with others peeping but no camera. They don't want to be on stomp or online. Once up can never erase.

Last time I have a gf who is ok with others seeing. We parked a few car length beside other couples car and halfway pull down car windows. Still dark but can see us. Gf will go completely naked and ride on top. It was fun and excited. Constantly have to check if other couples use hp take pic or video of us (kena bad experience before also).

Once have this guy who finished with his gf, he come out of his car to smoke and purposely move closer to my car window. My windows were down and he was trying to peep inside. Gf was giving me a bj and I told her that a guy trying to peep. She was actually ok but the moment she looked up to see the guy, the guy was paiseh and faster walk back to his car.

Xelrous
26-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Some of my gfs are ok with others peeping but no camera. They don't want to be on stomp or online. Once up can never erase.

Last time I have a gf who is ok with others seeing. We parked a few car length beside other couples car and halfway pull down car windows. Still dark but can see us. Gf will go completely naked and ride on top. It was fun and excited. Constantly have to check if other couples use hp take pic or video of us (kena bad experience before also).

Once have this guy who finished with his gf, he come out of his car to smoke and purposely move closer to my car window. My windows were down and he was trying to peep inside. Gf was giving me a bj and I told her that a guy trying to peep. She was actually ok but the moment she looked up to see the guy, the guy was paiseh and faster walk back to his car.

Fully agreed bro, I don't mind being watched but no taking of pics/video

zl1983
26-03-2019, 10:34 AM

agree w u bro. its juz bad experience.

readyforit7
26-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Power moves! Upz u bro!

Thanks, mate!

readyforit7
26-03-2019, 02:01 PM
great share bro.

Thanks! Even the thought of it brings memories to me. I still remember it as though it just happened. I want this again. Unfortunately we lost touch.

YELLOW
27-03-2019, 06:58 AM
i used to fuck my fling who i smy colleague in mbfc toilet .... those w a shower ..... bigger .... its always like rape .... i ll pretend i barge into her while she is using toilet and quickly strip her of her OL clothes and stuff my cock into her cunt before she is even wet ..... her voice abit helium type one....so her moans are a bit catoony .... but damn good fuck and alot of cream on the cock ... sometimes i even force her to lie down on the toilet floor and fuck her hard she is so high until forget abt cleanliness.....used her as a cum dump for abt 2 yrs ..... always finish cof cim or cip .... shioks

Thanks! Even the thought of it brings memories to me. I still remember it as though it just happened. I want this again. Unfortunately we lost touch.

zl1983
27-03-2019, 10:10 AM
i used to fuck my fling who i smy colleague in mbfc toilet .... those w a shower ..... bigger .... its always like rape .... i ll pretend i barge into her while she is using toilet and quickly strip her of her OL clothes and stuff my cock into her cunt before she is even wet ..... her voice abit helium type one....so her moans are a bit catoony .... but damn good fuck and alot of cream on the cock ... sometimes i even force her to lie down on the toilet floor and fuck her hard she is so high until forget abt cleanliness.....used her as a cum dump for abt 2 yrs ..... always finish cof cim or cip .... shioks

wow lucky u bro w such a cum loving ger.

readyforit7
27-03-2019, 10:15 AM

What time did you do that to her?Lunch time sure lots of people, and maybe your boss/other colleagues will see.

YELLOW
27-03-2019, 10:38 AM
usually after work..... and we fuck in the handicap toilet at the gym level .... damn shiok .....

What time did you do that to her?Lunch time sure lots of people, and maybe your boss/other colleagues will see.

lancelim
27-03-2019, 11:22 AM
I like mbfc. The place is very private as well because almost everywhere needs access card.

zl1983
27-03-2019, 12:48 PM
I like mbfc. The place is very private as well because almost everywhere needs access card.

which translate to if u wanna hanky panky there.. u gotta b a working staff in 1 of e many coys there.. lolx

lancelim
27-03-2019, 04:38 PM
which translate to if u wanna hanky panky there.. u gotta b a working staff in 1 of e many coys there.. lolx

Yes it is. Fun times. Colleagues, vendors and attachment students.

TwinX
27-03-2019, 07:33 PM

My gf sometimes go there for meetings but no chance to try there. Only know the carpark fucking expensive. :eek:

I have another ex gf working in CBD one of the old buildings. The toilet is outside her office and have many cubicles as its shared by other companies on the same floor. When we just started, I always meet her for lunch and after that we will have quickie inside the guys toilet. Also quickie after work when she worked late. Usually strip her completely naked and bonk inside... either sitting or standing doggy. Quite exciting and sometimes got other guys using the toilet.... especially when she knows the guys. (She quite pretty so some guys from other companies also know her)

zl1983
27-03-2019, 10:15 PM
My gf sometimes go there for meetings but no chance to try there. Only know the carpark fucking expensive. :eek:

I have another ex gf working in CBD one of the old buildings. The toilet is outside her office and have many cubicles as its shared by other companies on the same floor. When we just started, I always meet her for lunch and after that we will have quickie inside the guys toilet. Also quickie after work when she worked late. Usually strip her completely naked and bonk inside... either sitting or standing doggy. Quite exciting and sometimes got other guys using the toilet.... especially when she knows the guys. (She quite pretty so some guys from other companies also know her)

wow.. kinky! naise share bro.

joinus
28-03-2019, 11:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Po8rC1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EaQQrzp.jpg

New HDB in an old estate. Before most residents moved in

Monver
29-03-2019, 02:59 AM

Nice share bro :)

Rickey
29-03-2019, 03:17 AM

Omg !!...tis gal is so notti n daring :eek:.... nice doggy eip :o

zl1983
29-03-2019, 09:46 AM

naise share bro.. gg to explore new estates too nw.

readyforit7
29-03-2019, 10:04 AM
usually after work..... and we fuck in the handicap toilet at the gym level .... damn shiok .....

Got picture of her to show? I can join in not? :p

ramysg12345
29-03-2019, 11:49 PM

Thanks for sharing.

Joe_Black_Star
30-03-2019, 11:14 AM

Nice slim waist and round butt. Continue sharing. Reminds me of my old FB doggy at the staircase which I shared before. 😊

potatocernmit
30-03-2019, 11:38 AM

mmm :D

perfect for doggy

joinus
06-04-2019, 01:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1SlEqZR.png

Rickey
06-04-2019, 06:47 AM
Omg !!!..wat a nice erotic n deliciously looking naked body your girl has bro. !!! :p:D:o... with a pair of deliciously tempting n enticing C cup boobs n sharp brownish perky tits tat is so suckable n a shaven pussy below tat looks like those of little girls ;):o...hehe...

the pose is damn sexy as if she is in a doctor's consultation room exposing her naked body to him for a medical check up...:o... how u manage to get her to pose so sexily like tat bro ?...thanks for sharing... wish my partner is just half as daring as her...

joinus
06-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Omg !!!..wat a nice erotic n deliciously looking naked body your girl has bro. !!! :p:D:o... with a pair of deliciously tempting n enticing C cup boobs n sharp brownish perky tits tat is so suckable n a shaven pussy below tat looks like those of little girls ;):o...hehe...

the pose is damn sexy as if she is in a doctor's consultation room exposing her naked body to a him for a medical check up...:o... how u manage to get her to pose so sexily like tat bro ?...thanks for sharing... wish my partner is just half as daring as her...
I'll share my experience if they are people interested in it

First, imagine u are a meek n cautious girl.

How can a guy convince u to do that in public?

Frenchloverpat
06-04-2019, 07:37 PM

she is hot bro👍

Rickey
06-04-2019, 11:04 PM

I m sure it's very interesting bro ;)...n there r many gals and guys interested to know how u manage to get her to do those notti things in public :p...plss share with us asap here or if u prefer u can PM me instead ;):o

PoloRL
07-04-2019, 03:23 AM

Please share bro, very very interested!! :)

TheDriverGuy
08-04-2019, 10:52 AM

Please share stories and more photos of your girl!
Humble +9 for you :D

zl1983
08-04-2019, 10:56 AM

please do share bro!!

tubeless69
10-04-2019, 05:20 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!

Blackenrose
10-04-2019, 05:32 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!

Wow! this is really amazing.

tubeless69
10-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Wow! this is really amazing.

Honestly, I am still in shock. I was literally shaking when I was typing out my story just now. I’m no heart throb, or some tall dark n handsome looking guy. I consider myself average looking but maybe I’m just quite confident especially when I interact with strangers. I’m no introvert coz I’m just friendly n I like making friends.

I just got a message from her just now saying that she had fun n would like to meet me again when I’m free. I am quite interested actually so I’ll just see where this goes.

Watch this space for more updates!!!

Kovovo
10-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Bro tubeless must be yandao n HV plenty of good karma