PDA

View Full Version : Textile centre charming massage spa

MrMuscleman
09-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Last week went to try , the receptionist angel serve me. Dun quite like becos bed too high cant fuck properly. Bj with condom and tried to fuck on sofa. Pais massage 40 for 45 min and fj 100. Anyone tried any others girls to share fr?

TaikoTai
09-08-2016, 02:16 AM
Hi bro, there are two other threads talking abt this place - "Nurses" and "Thai-Malay mixed slut". Maybe cos no one added on to the FRs that's why you might have created a new one. Still one of the better ones I've been to even though I have yet to try Angel.

leonleonli
09-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Angel sounds good to try.....! any FR. :D else, may go there to have a look to see whether my cup of tea.

MrMuscleman
09-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Hi bro, there are two other threads talking abt this place - "Nurses" and "Thai-Malay mixed slut". Maybe cos no one added on to the FRs that's why you might have created a new one. Still one of the better ones I've been to even though I have yet to try Angel.

No threads on this care to share it

SAFFRONnation
09-08-2016, 01:48 PM
wow bro - very clear giveaway to AV leh.....:cool:

Last week went to try , the receptionist angel serve me. Dun quite like becos bed too high cant fuck properly. Bj with condom and tried to fuck on sofa. Pais massage 40 for 45 min and fj 100. Anyone tried any others girls to share fr?

Hummyguy
09-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Whao lao.. you sure not trying to sabo?

power69
09-08-2016, 04:22 PM
he saying the plc can fuck?

sony716
09-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Bro can share ctc amd location.

Talk2abhi1
09-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Share the details bro ....

power69
09-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Whao lao.. you sure not trying to sabo?

bed taken as evidence, its a fuck bed

MrMuscleman
09-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Had a good FJ with a Thai yesterday, location is very discreet.

Damage how mich bro ?

power69
09-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Had a good FJ with a Thai yesterday, location is very discreet.

they look stupid, open door
still dont know.

MrMuscleman
10-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Any good bangs to recommend? I heard eunice is good

Bzxe00
10-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Can share ctc

limelite
11-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Bros , isit advisable to go to this mp this period? Thanks

MrMuscleman
12-08-2016, 12:29 AM
no fr and story on this spa?

Codestrife
12-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Got raided? Haha

limelite
12-08-2016, 02:34 AM

Is my question wrong guys? Someone zap me.

power69
12-08-2016, 07:27 AM

ask the gal better,more accurate,
if she say got fj.
that mean raid comin this week.

stryker
12-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Had tried Angel some time back. She can converse well in Chinese (she's Thai). But session wasn't great. Massage was simple & quick bf proposing special. Took B2B which is basically stripped to her panties, rubbed her body against mine for <3mins, her big boobs on my rod & finally HJ me

Would have been better off getting FL instead

johnn
12-08-2016, 09:29 AM
can share angel ctc?

MrMuscleman
12-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Anyone tried any malay girl there

exc11hatch
13-08-2016, 04:50 PM
There was a previous thread on this joint but somehow got deleted.

I tried Angel earlier this year January and surprised she still working there.

Yes, her C cuppers is a real turn on and she looks damn bloody hot with her nurse uniform and best she can converse in Chinese, quite good for a Thai and doesn't smoke.

Brought my own condom there and end up doggie her for at least 15mins before releasing my load into her nice odour free pussy.

I heard of another hot ML Candy there but yet to try her. =(

Aanda
13-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Had tried Angel some time back. She can converse well in Chinese (she's Thai). But session wasn't great. Massage was simple & quick bf proposing special. Took B2B which is basically stripped to her panties, rubbed her body against mine for <3mins, her big boobs on my rod & finally HJ me

What's the damage for Angel?

bedokMassage
13-08-2016, 05:05 PM
jalan sultan, spore textile,
qi qi ex holiday inn trained by jenny
she had her own shop,
just tried good masg n manhood like last time
grd floor

ufo8989
13-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Hi can share contact?

BADDDman
14-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Agreed my BIGGEST Taboo for MLs + FLs - those who smoke + smell of ciggy...... ☻

Yes, her C cuppers is a real turn on and she looks damn bloody hot with her nurse uniform and best she can converse in Chinese, quite good for a Thai and doesn't smoke.

Brought my own condom there and end up doggie her for at least 15mins before releasing my load into her nice odour free pussy.

ufo8989
14-08-2016, 12:13 PM

Hi can share contact?

xatral
14-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Thanks

bi12012
14-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Able to share contact?

Gunman2001
18-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Please share contact

johnn
19-08-2016, 01:25 AM
a few shops to explore, ..
massage,.

klss
20-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Do they still wear nurse uniform as before?

Gunman2001
23-08-2016, 12:35 PM
May I have the contact?

BCMan
23-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Do they still wear nurse uniform as before?

I was wondering if the shop still exist :confused: Need to check it out.

thomasdelaruue
27-08-2016, 02:35 PM
lele, the milf good masg, textile centre.

FreshDay
27-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Hi, may I have the contact pls?

jacksonwagyu
27-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Please share contact. thank you. :D

johnn
31-08-2016, 03:35 PM
I was wondering if the shop still exist :confused: Need to check it out.

the keep changing shop name,can find?

momba
31-08-2016, 07:23 PM
hi bro,

can please share contact? thanks.

power69
03-09-2016, 08:26 PM
Textile centre
charming spa

SEE THRead title

Spalove
03-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Got raided in the afternoon today.

johnn
04-09-2016, 05:28 PM
choon?
thk bro for update, tot of finding malay gals

johnn
04-09-2016, 05:29 PM

do not reveal too much of the dirty svc

johnn
04-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Got raided in the afternoon today.

got gal up lorry,
camera taken away?
if customers,better dont say sammyboy.

johnn
23-09-2016, 10:41 PM
charming spa still open, no problem,no raid

tabamo
16-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Some shops have shifted from Jalan Sultan Plaza to Textile
However Jalan Sultan also got 2 new shops doing reno, waiting to be open soon at 1st floor( Near a hangflower joint walking towards toilet)

tabamo
16-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Saw a girl named Candy at Textile level 2, I think she last time operate at Fortune Ctr. Alocal SG MILF, pretty

alphina
16-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Is Jenny still working?

BADDDman
16-01-2017, 11:01 AM
TQ for update bro tabamo 😀. missing ontime reporting by johnnn + his gang....😭

kthan10
16-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Saw a girl named Candy at Textile level 2, I think she last time operate at Fortune Ctr. Alocal SG MILF, pretty

Can pm me which shop she's at?

crazydogzz
16-01-2017, 11:54 AM

bro is this the same girl as the parklane one? able to pm me also?

Happycock
16-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Candy seem nice....:D

TaikoTai
17-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Ahhh yes Candy, the sweet Eurasian girl. How I've missed her warmth and friendly self. Treated me like an old friend.

Had Christine last month after reading an FR on her (thread has been removed). The FR stated she did grinding but didn't get any during my session. But it was a good experience nonetheless. Still the best place for me as the girls are also mostly much better looking.

TaikoTai
19-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Need help!!!

Was looking at the model toy planes nearby when a tall, tanned one walked out. Was too mesmerised and stunned by her beauty till I forgot to ask her name. Any bro knows and can help? Can't stop thinking abt her...

limelite
19-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Any bros noes is Eunice still around?

TaikoTai
21-01-2017, 12:45 AM
When I had Catherine last month, she did say E is still around, just that she works on weekdays.

mariolancer
31-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Thanks

Can share contact?

ultimatedan
04-02-2017, 11:27 PM
used to frequent this place when I was working around the area. Indeed the nurse uniform is one turn on.

Managed to visit this playground again earlier this year with my fren before CNY and can't find my previous masseur. My fren got a viet but nothing to shout about really, while I got Angel.

Never tried Angel before but I rmb her from the times she was manning the recept. Apparently she is the current youngest of the lot there now. Definitely a plus for me with her assets and being a Thai. The rest are more or less the same as per shared by other bros earlier. Damage std.

RedTipDick
05-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Any idea if sakae still working there?? Malay minah with tattoo at the back..

two002
05-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Wat about Sarah e receptionist, is she still there?

TaikoTai
05-02-2017, 01:47 AM
Sarah has shifted to another place nearby for more than two years already. In fact she alternates between two spas. That's all I can reveal here...

Yod4
05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Sarah also doesn't take walk ins anymore. Only personal bookings ;)

Master123
05-02-2017, 09:01 PM
does angel still serve customer? The last time she does and is good..
But not sure if now she still got serve customer

ashboy
05-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Sarah also doesn't take walk ins anymore. Only personal bookings ;)

U mean sarah still working there? Went to the other joint one of the ml said she stop working already? Dont know where is her whereabout now, one of my fav ml's

exo777
21-08-2017, 03:45 PM
anybody got an info/contact on the qi qi who does juagen? last time holiday inn one

nicklite
21-08-2017, 04:42 PM
wow bro - very clear giveaway to AV leh.....:cool:

All this people brainless. Must zap

TaikoTai
24-08-2017, 01:59 AM
Miss this place. The best girls left over the past year.
Eunice, Diaz, Nadia and probably a few others.
Save for Diaz, wonder where they all went to...

korokay
24-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Yeah man. This place was fucking amazing last time. Candy, Angel, Eunice. Esp Eunice and Candy - their boobs are huge, soft and juicy. Also quite thrilling at times cos can always hear your next-door brother's action with the lady cos not fully partitioned. Sometimes i will purposely make the Ml I'm with moan louder than our neighbour room just to make it more thrilling. And i dont care sometimes just moan loudly lol. Good times...

knopfler
26-08-2017, 11:32 PM
care to share bro?!

ylnevaeH
28-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Anyone has Candy's contact? A regular customer of hers but recently was informed she stopped working when I called to make appointment. I only have her previous number but was informed she changed number. Thanks in advance

news799
29-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Today was wandering around this area, decide to walk around the building and check this spa out.

Saw this spa tuck in a nice corner out of the view of passerby,but the glass door can see inside, so walk a few time to walk pass and try to have a quick glance to see any chios gal. Saw one sitting at the counter, looks pleasant looking, since raining,might as well walk in to try try.

Pleasantly surprise the counter gal is a Thai and a PR. Speaks good Chinese and English. I ask her who available, but in my heart,I want to try her. One simple reason, she is in this nurse lookalike blouse, and I can see her Boobs being squeeze until it looks like gasping for air. At least a big C if no padding. Do i ask her, why not you serve me? She just give me a smile and say sure.why not. Damn high, she led me into the room,and I change and wait in anticipation for her.

She took quite a while to come in,in my heart, I'm thinking, jialad,eat my time before start, service sure cannot make it.

Then she proceeded in, and she say time start from now. Hear liao Damn shiok, I'm wrong about her. She proceeded to massage me. I would say not the hard painful massage, but relaxing soothing massage with oil. Ok for me.cos I'm not a lover of hard massage. Don't be mistaken,its not piano also.I know what piano is, cos been to lavender side massage, and those are genuine piano massage.Damn tulan. Really just use fingertips to piano through. Bros who been through those, would know what I'm saying.

Anyway its good to converse with her, and cut story short,I opted for juagen,cos she say she learn from a shifu. And I'm hungry for an authentic juagen.hopefully she don't disappoint.

Session started with her near my body,with my legs overlapping her thigh,so imagine the position.then she start to do her magic.

Her strokes is good. Relaxing but painful at times. Especially when she start to pull my veins on my individual balls. My left ball not so painful,but right balls is painful.which can make me SIT UP when she pulls at it.
She also know how to make my rod harden and soften numerous time,and I can feel the sensation building up inside my balls. The kind of hot hot feeling.but not urge to release.

She do for a good 15mins, and after that, can feel my rod have the numbing effect.

I tell her help me release la. She again agree and during session, I roam her body and surprising her skin is very smooth and her Boobs is huge. Really huge ,at least a big C or small D.and its original.cos a silicone Boobs is a total turn off for me.

It took me just a while to release my full loads and the intensity of the release cause some splatter on her clothes.she just laugh it off.

Anyway now this place is very safe to chiong.cos AV already ask them to close in September.they will not come to disturb them during this period. Pointless to waste time to come down disturb a closing shop.

Environment actually quite cosy.so feel a Bit sad this is the last month. I saw another Malay,chubby but big neh neh. Can try. Since hard to find Malay.

Took the contact of my ML,see where she shift next time.I'm not done with her.lol

Happy bonking bros.

akapat
29-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Today was wandering around this area, decide to walk around the building and check this spa out.

Saw this spa tuck in a nice corner out of the view of passerby,but the glass door can see inside, so walk a few time to walk pass and try to have a quick glance to see any chios gal. Saw one sitting at the counter, looks pleasant looking, since raining,might as well walk in to try try.

Pleasantly surprise the counter gal is a Thai and a PR. Speaks good Chinese and English. I ask her who available, but in my heart,I want to try her. One simple reason, she is in this nurse lookalike blouse, and I can see her Boobs being squeeze until it looks like gasping for air. At least a big C if no padding. Do i ask her, why not you serve me? She just give me a smile and say sure.why not. Damn high, she led me into the room,and I change and wait in anticipation for her.

She took quite a while to come in,in my heart, I'm thinking, jialad,eat my time before start, service sure cannot make it.

Then she proceeded in, and she say time start from now. Hear liao Damn shiok, I'm wrong about her. She proceeded to massage me. I would say not the hard painful massage, but relaxing soothing massage with oil. Ok for me.cos I'm not a lover of hard massage. Don't be mistaken,its not piano also.I know what piano is, cos been to lavender side massage, and those are genuine piano massage.Damn tulan. Really just use fingertips to piano through. Bros who been through those, would know what I'm saying.

Anyway its good to converse with her, and cut story short,I opted for juagen,cos she say she learn from a shifu. And I'm hungry for an authentic juagen.hopefully she don't disappoint.

Session started with her near my body,with my legs overlapping her thigh,so imagine the position.then she start to do her magic.

Her strokes is good. Relaxing but painful at times. Especially when she start to pull my veins on my individual balls. My left ball not so painful,but right balls is painful.which can make me SIT UP when she pulls at it.
She also know how to make my rod harden and soften numerous time,and I can feel the sensation building up inside my balls. The kind of hot hot feeling.but not urge to release.

She do for a good 15mins, and after that, can feel my rod have the numbing effect.

I tell her help me release la. She again agree and during session, I roam her body and surprising her skin is very smooth and her Boobs is huge. Really huge ,at least a big C or small D.and its original.cos a silicone Boobs is a total turn off for me.

It took me just a while to release my full loads and the intensity of the release cause some splatter on her clothes.she just laugh it off.

Anyway now this place is very safe to chiong.cos AV already ask them to close in September.they will not come to disturb them during this period. Pointless to waste time to come down disturb a closing shop.

Environment actually quite cosy.so feel a Bit sad this is the last month. I saw another Malay,chubby but big neh neh. Can try. Since hard to find Malay.

Took the contact of my ML,see where she shift next time.I'm not done with her.lol

Happy bonking bros.

can share the name of the juagen lady?

romidogdog
29-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Bro news799..can pm the ml name...want to try her Juagen before shop closed...:D TQ

localla
29-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Av have trust in them they will close.
Will not disturb them anymore.
I respect u,u respect me.

romidogdog
29-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Why they are ask to closed...shop got no massage licence during spot check or something....

news799
29-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Av have trust in them they will close.
Will not disturb them anymore.
I respect u,u respect me.

its not have trust.already confirm. So no reason to come disturb. So it's pretty safe now.lol. You can't find a safer place than there.

sionglim
29-08-2017, 10:21 PM
anybody got an info/contact on the qi qi who does juagen? last time holiday inn one

Qiqi setup he own shop at textile ctre, masg 50,per hr.
Her shop share with another malaysian chi lady ,ard 30yo.
Room bath attach.
Open 11am..close 8pm

Sexmen
29-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Qiqi setup he own shop at textile ctre, masg 50,per hr.
Her shop share with another malaysian chi lady ,ard 30yo.
Room bath attach.
Open 11am..close 8pm

Bro can share details? Thanks

news799
30-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Why they are ask to closed...shop got no massage licence during spot check or something....

what i know is, they faulted on a techincal issue. Not becos caught red handed. Anyway not important bro. Enjoy while it is still there.:cool:

akapat
30-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Surprise that cherry the Malay Milf still around. Just did a call for booking..wait for my FR.lol

Chiamuichiew
30-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Surprise that cherry the Malay Milf still around. Just did a call for booking..wait for my FR.lol

Wow bro! Thanks for the update, will book her when I'm free.

akapat
30-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Wow bro! Thanks for the update, will book her when I'm free.

why you so happy bro? :cool:

news799
30-08-2017, 06:44 PM

waiting for your FR:cool:

james3333
30-08-2017, 06:48 PM

Hi bro can I have her contact.
Thanks

youmee
30-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Its been a long time since I visit this joint. During their heyday,so hard to get a booking.

Now suddenly see this thread pop up again, decided to go find some minahs for some fun.

Decided to walk in to see can see more eye candy before making my choices.

Asked who is available and important Minah and service good, she intro cherry to me.I just say ok and she led me into the room.anyway the receptionist also look tasty.can peep her cleavage,can see her Boobs gasping for air. If not craving for minahs,I would have gotten her.lol

Place still upkeep the maintainence,like walking down memory lane.

Anyway change up and in walk cherry.firstly lay on her Boobs.also huge.she is bah bah, not for syt for slim beauty lover. But I'm a lover of such body.each to its own.

Massage is good, and had conversation with her, and she confirm the place will close end month.so sad to hear this.

GQ pop,and had a very enjoyable time with this minah. Very accommodating and Damn wet and horny is all I can say. Never wrong with a Minah.

Another playground gone.sad.

robinbarney
30-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Bro contact please

casey4341
31-08-2017, 09:35 AM
sounds interesting....:cool:

wolfgang127
31-08-2017, 11:30 AM
just had D cup boobs sandy. Damn shiok. Can't had enough of that boobies. :D

Bingbingxyz
31-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks!

TaikoTai
31-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Just hope this thread won't be deleted from now till it closes. God knows how many times it got deleted. A lot of wasted amazing FRs on this place from the bros here. Agreed with Youmee. Last time bookings were full. I remember how difficult it was to have Eunice and Candy. Wonder where they have gone to... ☹☹☹

youmee
31-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Just hope this thread won't be deleted from now till it closes. God knows how many times it got deleted. A lot of wasted amazing FRs on this place from the bros here. Agreed with Youmee. Last time bookings were full. I remember how difficult it was to have Eunice and Candy. Wonder where they have gone to... ☹☹☹

Yes, where have this 2 babes gone to:confused: Anyway they still have around 6 there. Good enough.lol

abclover
31-08-2017, 03:49 PM
This place is interesting. Last of its breed.;)

youmee
31-08-2017, 06:02 PM
This place is interesting. Last of its breed.;)

truly agree;)

Johny83
31-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Anyone know where's Thai Sarah gone to? Was looking for her for Long time miss her service ..

manly29876
01-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Its been a long time since I visit this joint. During their heyday,so hard to get a booking.

Now suddenly see this thread pop up again, decided to go find some minahs for some fun.

Asked who is available and important Minah and service good, she intro cherry to me.I just say ok and she led me into the room.anyway the receptionist also look tasty.can peep her cleavage,can see her Boobs gasping for air. If not craving for minahs,I would have gotten her.lol

Anyway change up and in walk cherry.firstly lay on her Boobs.also huge.she is bah bah, not for syt for slim beauty lover. But I'm a lover of such body.each to its own.

Massage is good, and had conversation with her, and she confirm the place will close end month.so sad to hear this.

GQ pop,and had a very enjoyable time with this minah. Very accommodating and Damn wet and horny is all I can say. Never wrong with a Minah.

any other malay bro?:cool:

malik321
01-09-2017, 10:24 AM
the minah serve another malay?

chukeliang
01-09-2017, 12:15 PM
what i know is, they faulted on a techincal issue. Not becos caught red handed. Anyway not important bro. Enjoy while it is still there.:cool:

Yeah the door auto lock, av say cannot lock.
Very technical.
Av said no raid?

Koibitosan
01-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Time to do some roaming...

bayter
01-09-2017, 08:35 PM
What time they close bro?

romidogdog
01-09-2017, 08:50 PM
What time they close bro?
Now 1st Sept liao....the place closed...no more ...

news799
01-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Now 1st Sept liao....the place closed...no more ...

end sept bro. Still open. But normal operating hours only 10pm. Thats the bad part.

itsyou
02-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Surprise this thread still alive..

comrade2
02-09-2017, 08:22 AM

can i have this minah contact pls?

bayter
02-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Never try Minah before. Can share?

ThomasGayKahLeo
02-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Bro can share contact?

zaxkjone
09-09-2017, 11:45 PM
any lobang. Am feeling bored.

exc11hatch
11-09-2017, 03:22 PM
No one tries Angel recently . Thinking of her big boobs and tight vagina makes me really horny. She is one of the better looking one there.

anonymous84
12-09-2017, 12:06 PM
I didnt know textile got minah?? Can share? I only went to L1 recently.

JeremyL91882788
12-09-2017, 12:09 PM
I didnt know textile got minah?? Can share? I only went to L1 recently.

Level 4 have bro

anonymous84
12-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Will try to recce..

Rally
12-09-2017, 01:07 PM
No one tries Angel recently . Thinking of her big boobs and tight vagina makes me really horny. She is one of the better looking one there.

Service very sop. Not really very good. Even lick her nipples she also don allow. This place mostly thai milf right. Or any bro got better recommendation

lwpschamp
12-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Was there today. Machiam dead town zombie apocalypse. Some areas where there are no shops are dimly lit. Not sure where all the action is these days. Maybe wind strong cos of F1.

redmarkjoe
14-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Walked around there last week
Yup. Nothing interesting. Just exercise the legs

TaikoTai
14-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Level 4 have bro

There's no MP at level 4 TC. Unless you're referring to next door JSP.
Even then I doubt there's Minah there.
How I know? Cos I went to recce earlier...

TaikoTai
25-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last week to try this place before it closes down.
Or has it seen its last day already?

What are your memories of this place?
Had a few good ones with Sarah, Candy, Eunice, Sandy, May, Catherine, Angela and a few others over the years.
My regret probably was never trying Nadia, Yuki and Diaz.
And I am still looking for Nadia... ☹

marini123
26-09-2017, 06:58 PM
just out of curiosity, what made this place so great in the past? I know there were several threads about this place on nurse uniforms etc but never made an effort to go try. want to know what I missed haha

since its closing and bros here said lots of good things, I went down today. don't see much difference from places that benaff advertise except that there are thais that speak English here. maybe its because its closing so atmosphere not that great.

went down today only 2 ladies inside, both thais and non lookers. got the taller one and felt like its the standard SOP random pressing massage followed by GQ without any prior teasing and haven't even flipped over yet.

this place probably gets points for having nicer room and classier look plus they give tea when you first go in. also a plus I guess is that fs here can nego to 100 while the china places that benaff advertise wont go any lower than 120

btw the girl today told me thurs last day, so those wanting to relive the memories should go before that

TaikoTai
27-09-2017, 02:56 AM
just out of curiosity, what made this place so great in the past?

Some of the girls here were good lookers, some had devilish bods, the GFE was good most of the time, receptive and responsive to our needs. It was no wonder that during its height of popularity, it was difficult to get a slot with our personal faves.

Johny83
27-09-2017, 03:19 AM
Last week to try this place before it closes down.
Or has it seen its last day already?

What are your memories of this place?
Had a few good ones with Sarah, Candy, Eunice, Sandy, May, Catherine, Angela and a few others over the years.
My regret probably was never trying Nadia, Yuki and Diaz.
And I am still looking for Nadia... ☹

Miss Sarah too bro, would want to know where she's work now. Anyone knows please let me know.

Yod4
27-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Miss Sarah too bro, would want to know where she's work now. Anyone knows please let me know.

I last saw Sarah at a joint in Syed Alwi. She was the receptionist but would service regulars who knew her from before. Also saw Nicole working at this joint.

roosting
27-09-2017, 11:40 AM
I last saw Sarah at a joint in Syed Alwi. She was the receptionist but would service regulars who knew her from before. Also saw Nicole working at this joint.

hhhhmmmm ...
is it near the pub 99 ?
or near the shop that got burnt last year ?

TaikoTai
27-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Sarah opened another outlet at Tanjong Katong and shuttled between both before giving up on the Syed Alwi one. However the TK outlet closed down recently. Dunno where she went to already.

halogen019
27-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Sarah is definitely the cream of the crop there! Very sultry looks and nice figure. Cheeky personality too.

TaikoTai
28-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Sarah is definitely the cream of the crop there! Very sultry looks and nice figure. Cheeky personality too.

The best looking of the lot and the one with the best curves on her. Like making love to a pornstar. Esp when she wears those nerdy specs. I always buay tahan. Really foxy girl who knows how to switch on our buttons. Sometimes I get a hardon just thinking about my experiences with her. Alas after she got married she only bent backwards for regulars. I only went once or twice. Not enough to join her regular club even though I tried to coax her.

TaikoTai
30-09-2017, 03:00 AM
Visited the place on the last day for old times sake.
The place looked a bit of a mess with the MLs packing and junk waiting to be discarded. Only 3 MLs were available.
Took the Malay one, Nina (or was it Nani?).

Massage was non-existent. Somehow BBBJ and BBHJ were the same price that day at $100. Took the former.

Didn't quite enjoy the experience and felt a bit rushed.
She did say they will be shifting to an area where classic Malay movies used to thrive *hint*, but not sure exactly where.

Hopefully the old favourites will return. The place just didn't feel the same without them.

alibaba888
01-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Bros, anyone knows where they move to?
Likely Balestier but which one?

theDarkness
01-10-2017, 08:56 PM
deleted...

Bman
03-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Went to the shop today without knowing it has closed. Any kind bro can pm me the new shop ctc or May ctc. I'm like a decent massage with happy ending.

Thanks in advance.

localla
06-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Sarah opened another outlet at Tanjong Katong and shuttled between both before giving up on the Syed Alwi one. However the TK outlet closed down recently. Dunno where she went to already.
Thk for update on minas.
At this time they will move to licenced spa joint,think so.

ImmatureBoy
06-10-2017, 02:29 PM
close for gd

sian

so many gd times here

Nicole the Thai one wit nice ass n big tits move to syed Alwi n also Textile before disappear

korokay
06-10-2017, 04:00 PM
close for gd

sian

so many gd times here

Yeah man. Angel, eunice and candy.. all big natural headlights. And the place was so thrilling because the rooms had no roofs, can hear all the oooohs, ahhhhs, loud slurping of tits and nipples, moans and sounds of pussy slamming against the cocks. And some of us guys will try to “outdo” each other while in our rooms and see who can make louder sounds... good times...

kewell
07-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Hi all bros here, I visited there last month and no found any such good place. Pls PM for contact and exact location. Thanks

ImmatureBoy
08-10-2017, 05:17 AM
Went to the shop today without knowing it has closed. Any kind bro can pm me the new shop ctc or May ctc. I'm like a decent massage with happy ending.

Thanks in advance.

Close for good if I am not mistaken that’s what the counter gal say
Diaz say wanna reopen her own shop but dunno real of bluff one

TaikoTai
08-10-2017, 11:56 PM

Diaz is currently at another location. Been there for probably half a year. Maybe she's saving up to reopen her shop. Cos where she is currently, the girls come and go every few months. I missed a former TC favourite Nadia who went by another name at this location by a few weeks due to lack of Vitamin M.

ImmatureBoy
09-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Diaz is currently at another location. Been there for probably half a year. Maybe she's saving up to reopen her shop. Cos where she is currently, the girls come and go every few months. I missed a former TC favourite Nadia who went by another name at this location by a few weeks due to lack of Vitamin M.

Baby is the name i think

TaikoTai
09-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Baby is the name i think

Nope. Dora. As in Diaz was known as Dora at this other place.
Nadia was known as Ice.

exc11hatch
09-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Does any bros here know where Angel went to. If have can PM me. Thank you so much!!

Astro77
09-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Can someone pm me the location of diaz?

TaikoTai
24-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Guess I was outdated when I said she was at another location. She actually moved again to a new place but in familiar territory with some old friends from Textile.

TaikoTai
24-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Anyway for those who PM to ask for the new location, pls ask bro ABClover as he is afterall the TS at the new thread "Finally found another malay milf playground". This is out of respect to him as the TS and sharer.