PDA

View Full Version : offering a unique (FOC) service - PROFESSIONAL TESTER

dk1903
07-08-2016, 07:48 PM
from time to time, i hear of stories of bro falling in love with a FL or ML.
recently, the same thing happened to my friend.
the ML told him he was the only one she allowed to fuck, the rest are all HJ.

i think my friend was naive, so i volunteered to test her out.
on my first visit, i manage to F her.

i told my friend i am the BEST person for this test!! WHY??
i am not handsome, don't have a 6-packed stomach and definitely no 12-inch cock.
the ONLY reason why women let me F them is because of MONEY and nothing else. he totally agreed and said i was a good friend!

so, if u r like my friend, and need to know whether the FL or ML is true to you, i am willing to go and test her out for you. the report that i will provide will be SOLELY for your benefit.

but i have to give you an early warning - i believe IGNORANCE IS BLISS. the ugly truth hurts. . .
. . . ask for my services only when you can handle the truth.

masterwanker
07-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Really free service ??? :)

comm
07-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Must be charging a fee.....maybe the massage session paid for him

justl00king
07-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Kind gesture from TS, but with these WL.. there's actually no need to test.
N Is not u go find out, is she's gotta prove her worth to u...the rule is simple, guilty until proven innocent.

Wanna fall in love with them, u either gotta have a really strong heart, able to take the jealousy n heartbreak...or lots of $$$.

I also often sweet talk the babes, she's the only one for me...u believe? ;):p

dk1903
08-08-2016, 05:27 AM
i understand some of the skepticism that bros may have.

the thing is very simple here, "取之于民,用之于民". if it is not for sammyboy, we would not have been able to find these ML or FL so easily. BUT, this is a double-edged sword. precisely because of the ease, i am sure of a lot of bros are cheated or conned too. so, if using me can prevent you from being conned, why not?

i have a full-time job and doing well enough. i do not need people to pay for my F session. but, i do have a budget, anything below $500 i can try for you. if it is above $500, please "top-up" for me. i think $500 is fair enough since if you offer $5000, there is a chance to ANY girl will be tempted take up that offer. in case, some of you don't understand, it means
FL cost $100, i pay everything.
FL cost $500, i still pay for everything.
FL cost $800, i pay $500, you pay $300.

last but not least. . "我为人人,人人为我". i am 46 and single. so, i am vulnerable to FL or ML cheating me too. i am hoping that if i help some bros out, in future, there will be bros who can help me test too. hopefully, that day will never come, but it is always good to prepare for a rainy day. :)

dk1903
08-08-2016, 05:41 AM
Sorry, where are my manners?
Long time never post liao.

Thank you Bro masterwanker and comm for contributing to my thead.

Even more grateful to Bro justlooking for sharing. I think you totally get me Bro! ! :)

bigbangwolf
08-08-2016, 05:48 AM
your plan as a tester may backfire.

Some bros here may bluff you to go test their own stable girls such that they earn your money instead.

so what is point of testing anyway?

women are just women. if they dont love you truly, find another one.

Apollo
08-08-2016, 11:23 AM
working girl no point to test ...

even "decent" ones sometimes also follow $$$

in the trade, do the thing, nothing wrong :p

MaleHost
08-08-2016, 06:00 PM
no point testing. like what boss sam said, whores are for fucking, not loving. just fuck and pay and forget.