PDA

View Full Version : Any tatto when cheonging in lunar 7th month (ghost mth)

singleman
06-08-2016, 11:58 PM
So in this mth, any thing to take note of when cheonging, for example walk along street in midnite looking for street walker, etc

TKee
07-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Advice: take a break

BTech
07-08-2016, 12:48 AM
When does 7mth start ?

pshan3
07-08-2016, 05:14 AM
When does 7mth start ?

Started bro.

singleman
07-08-2016, 09:01 AM
It started on 3rd Aug n end on 31 Aug.

But my friend said actually everyday oso got those thing ard us just that we can't see them. And we better dun try to find ways to see them. Once you see it, u may not able take it. I mean scared to death or ...

the ghost month is a Chinese custom.. there is always some tattoo heard of like what cannot do in this month.. but never heard of any tattoo with regard to cheonging. so thot whether any bro here know of any tattoo n can share..

singleman
07-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Just wonder if u walk along geylang streets in midnite searching for girls... if let say from far u see a lady wearing totally in red standing there waving her hand to u... u will approach her?

pussylicious12345
07-08-2016, 09:16 AM
TS, it's taboo,not tatto

hornetgreen
07-08-2016, 09:30 AM
So I Guess this month FL business affected?

SAFFRONnation
07-08-2016, 10:48 AM
It NEVER fails to amaze me how conservative we are in observing this 7th month.....

I have just 1 advice to bros - if you have yet to encounter "IT" - you shall NOT encounter "IT" - whether this mth or next.

If you are GIFTED to see "IT" with your own eyes. You will be seeing IT more than once in your life from young. Such a GIFT does NOT start now or later in your life.

CHEONGSTERS lead the BRAVE - not just follow the hearsay like all others....

Have fun as usual - but BE SAFE 😉

hugs
07-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Just an old wives' tale. Don't do cunnilingus, meaning guys don't eat pussy. In case the girl is down on her luck during 7th month.

Girls are "Ying阴" while guys are " Yang阳", during 7th month those girls who are in this line are very "ying' and too much "ying" is very down in luck to the man, meaning bad luck.

And the usual is that don't walk near to funeral in the 7th month if you tend to be down in luck during this type of months.

And there are those who tend to strike 4D and TOTO during 7th month.

But Massage and hj/bj sure be ok and good in way that you improve health during this month. Good health = good luck.

antlau
07-08-2016, 11:09 AM
The gift will change, depending on your luck or fortune, basically the things that you had done during your life will change your gift, luck or fortune....

It NEVER fails to amaze me how conservative we are in observing this 7th month.....

I have just 1 advice to bros - if you have yet to encounter "IT" - you shall NOT encounter "IT" - whether this mth or next.

If you are GIFTED to see "IT" with your own eyes. You will be seeing IT more than once in your life from young. Such a GIFT does NOT start now or later in your life.

Have fun as usual - but BE SAFE 😉

BADDDman
07-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Dear sis hugs

Agreed no cunnilingus.... 😲

U can't go wrong with a squeaky CLEAN MASSAGE though - just go ahead + enjoy 👌

Just an old wives' tale. Don't do cunnilingus, meaning guys don't eat pussy. In case the girl is down on her luck during 7th month.

Girls are "Ying阴" while guys are " Yang阳", during 7th month those girls who are in this line are very "ying' and too much "ying" is very down in luck to the man, meaning bad luck.

And the usual is that don't walk near to funeral in the 7th month if you tend to be down in luck during this type of months.

And there are those who tend to strike 4D and TOTO during 7th month.

hugs
07-08-2016, 11:18 AM
I also think clean massage is best during this month leh. Good health = good luck. Maybe a break from other sexual activities and do more massage this month so next month can strike TOTO and 4D.

Dear sis hugs

Agreed no cunnilingus.... 😲

U can't go wrong with a squeaky CLEAN MASSAGE though - just go ahead + enjoy 👌

BADDDman
07-08-2016, 04:13 PM
AGREED with aunt Lau :D

The gift will change, depending on your luck or fortune, basically the things that you had done during your life will change your gift, luck or fortune....

liketosleep
07-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Read somewhere that this hungry ghost month was created during Ming Dynasty. The imperial court did not wish to share their auspicious dates during the 7th moon with the local people. The imperial court declared the 7th moon is ghost month to discourage local prayers in competition with the imperial family. 只需周官放火,不需百姓点灯. The tradition carries on today to make money. But government is very smart. They want all collections of money to go to charity & not to private pockets of committee members. MPs would grace the events if the 中元会 agrees to donate to charity. Cheers.

BADDDman
08-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Sister huggy is always wise with advice :-

CLEAN MASSAGE = GOOD HEALTH = GOOD LUCK = TOTO 4D HUAT EHHHH 😍😘😗

I also think clean massage is best during this month leh. Good health = good luck. Maybe a break from other sexual activities and do more massage this month so next month can strike TOTO and 4D.

SAFFRONnation
09-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Bro as a single man - my advice to you is just GO CLEAN massage - and stay HEALTHY + LUCKY ;)

you cannot go wrong :D

Just wonder if u walk along geylang streets in midnite searching for girls... if let say from far u see a lady wearing totally in red standing there waving her hand to u... u will approach her?

power69
10-08-2016, 04:15 AM
So in this mth, any thing to take note of when cheonging, for example walk along street in midnite looking for street walker, etc

amend tattoo to taboo.

power69
10-08-2016, 04:21 AM

Have fun as usual - but BE SAFE ��
quite true, many ppl nver see it.
it got no physical body cant do much disturbance.
but some time suay...
control mind only.
better dun make important decision.
masg chiong is ok.
stop gossip about ppl, may get into a quarrel.

power69
10-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Bro as a single man - my advice to you is just GO CLEAN massage - and stay HEALTHY + LUCKY ;)

yes yes yes.
they hide at dirty and sinful place..
suddenly the room is cold , better watch out,
say yr prayer.

power69
10-08-2016, 04:37 AM
okt install altar, tua peh kong ,pakpom.
not to worry too much.
they come for one month tour.

power69
10-08-2016, 04:53 AM

if real person? will u approach her?
it a china scam.
dont think u approach her.
if ghost still approach her?

power69
10-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Sister huggy is always wise with advice :-

CLEAN MASSAGE = GOOD HEALTH = GOOD LUCK = TOTO 4D HUAT EHHHH 😍😘😗

she code red climb on top to massage?
will she say code red?

SAFFRONnation
10-08-2016, 01:33 PM
POWER UNDERSTANDING - POWER 69 :eek:

1 group of traders very very happy this mth - Heaven + Earth Paper sellers ;)

okt install altar, tua peh kong ,pakpom.
not to worry too much.
they come for one month tour.

bedokMassage
10-08-2016, 01:54 PM

normal day midnite u walk the street also?
now business bad may get a good bargain.

power69
11-08-2016, 05:01 AM
dont wear red ,attract ghost.
saw this in other website,
only recently hear this.

BADDDman
13-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Good thread - HUAT EH.😆

johnn
13-08-2016, 07:27 PM
POWER UNDERSTANDING - POWER 69 :eek:

1 group of traders very very happy this mth - Heaven + Earth Paper sellers ;)

no more ...
seng shiong also jump into this trade

BADDDman
14-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Power is right AGAIN - 👍

These beings enjoy residing at dirty sinful MPs - so GO CLEAN massage this month 🤗🤗🤗

yes yes yes.
they hide at dirty and sinful place..
suddenly the room is cold , better watch out,
say yr prayer.

johnn
14-08-2016, 11:12 PM
pray at temple, buddhist temple put up altar
To those departed.
Pray to those being that we had eaten.
Pacify they go away, will not hide at massage room.

johnn
15-08-2016, 12:29 AM
the gal stay at home do home massg