PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where to buy this?

Rhasta
14-11-2006, 10:27 PM
http://www.sixthseal.com/2004/11/spanish_fly_experience_report.html
i mean spanish fly..in malaysia whr can get this ya? mind to pm me?

zeusjuice
15-11-2006, 02:31 AM
bro, dont waste yr time. it doesnt work.

fatboss
15-11-2006, 03:08 AM
yup.all bluff ones.dosent work at all

KLKOOL
15-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Such a loser... i really do not understand why some people need to resort to using meds like this to pave the way to their conquests...why need to 'drug' the girl... either u have the skills to tackle her or pay for it... zap u for this :cool:

DeKuip
15-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Such a loser... i really do not understand why some people need to resort to using meds like this to pave the way to their conquests...why need to 'drug' the girl... either u have the skills to tackle her or pay for it... zap u for this :cool:

Last time Puk Kai oso gave u 'Hao Poh Farn' wah... hururhururhur...

DRYDUST
15-11-2006, 01:13 PM

PM him la...dont want to sell ar, business so good alredy?:p

Bigtitsfan
15-11-2006, 04:58 PM
ive seen these for sale at pasar malam at chow kit / jalan haji taib. they're always up & about everynight from 8 - 12pm. they're mostly fakes and only gives a placebo effect. anyhow, good luck.

KLKOOL
15-11-2006, 05:07 PM

I put on ur lan jiao mah... thats y all the NL so hiao around u... :rolleyes:

hanzohattori
15-11-2006, 05:18 PM
like that ma become "Power Puff DiDi " liau loh .....

Bigtitsfan
15-11-2006, 05:28 PM
ive seen this for sale at pasar malam at chow kit nearby lorong haji taib. the pasar malam is a daily event, frm 8pm to 12pm. they're probably fake, but to satisfy your curiosity you may scout the area tho.

KatoeyLover69
15-11-2006, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Rhasta; i mean spanish fly..in malaysia whr can get this ya? mind to pm me?[/QUOTE]

Try to send a PM to Uncle TV in Hatyai ....... he might be able to help you

I heard that he sells all sex-related products ............. you name it, he has it ! :D

KLKOOL
16-11-2006, 02:05 AM

I heard that he sells all sex-related products ............. you name it, he has it ! :D

See... this is what i mean... i really dun understand the purpose of this posting... u trying to charr TV... or polish shoe:cool:

DeKuip
16-11-2006, 08:28 AM
See... this is what i mean... i really dun understand the purpose of this posting... u trying to charr TV... or polish shoe:cool:

I think charr kua!!?? Or maybe inbetween charr and polish.. really dunno liao, this posting consider sotong leh.. :confused:

Nowadays a lot of sotong things....

shiok1968
16-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I think charr kua!!?? Or maybe inbetween charr and polish.. really dunno liao, this posting consider sotong leh.. :confused:

Nowadays a lot of sotong things....Normal lah...cos sotong person post sotong things. I also tired of telling him. Waste of time and effort.:rolleyes:

6" boy
16-11-2006, 12:20 PM

I don't think our newbie know who is this Uncle TV you referring to lah.

Uncle TV = Thaivisitor. One of our ancestor in SBF.

stephan
16-11-2006, 01:07 PM

kekeke... not everyone like u so powerful and skillful toward gals mah! :D

stephan
16-11-2006, 01:10 PM
deleted. repeated post.

stephan
16-11-2006, 01:16 PM
sorry.... repeated post due to my pc hang!

KLKOOL
16-11-2006, 01:54 PM
kekeke... not everyone like u so powerful and skillful toward gals mah! :D

Singapore not enough people to char must come here and char me meh ??? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
16-11-2006, 01:57 PM

Bro, Please dun insult my ancestors by likening them to a Con Artist... :cool:

SINEAG
16-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi bros,why try something without being prove medically.Try Vigara lah.

curiosityz
16-11-2006, 02:40 PM
i don't think it is legal in singapore right? :)

Clit_LickeR
16-11-2006, 02:41 PM
why need to 'drug' the girl... either u have the skills to tackle her or pay for it... zap u for this

Then Tazan and Jane wanna try for the sake of trying will kena zap buy you or not? :p
Bro, i think some couples kinky enuff and might wanna try out the effect on how high their climax may reached when consumed.
I am such a case... but no willing partner... (perhaps i should ask them...) :D

KLKOOL
16-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Then Tazan and Jane wanna try for the sake of trying will kena zap buy you or not? :p
Bro, i think some couples kinky enuff and might wanna try out the effect on how high their climax may reached when consumed.
I am such a case... but no willing partner... (perhaps i should ask them...) :D

Errr... why not u read the medical facts on what the med does before u try it on Jane... (frankly... i dun think she need help one leh)... hehehe...

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2006, 03:54 PM

Bro, Please dun insult my ancestors by likening them to a Con Artist...

For newbies :

" Uncle TV " = " Uncle Thai Visitor " = 'Tai Kor' of 'Hatyai City' :rolleyes: