PDA

View Full Version : Macpherson Joint

zamir0306
02-08-2016, 11:54 PM
First post, first FR.

Met up with old colleagues for a drink. Decided to head down to Macpherson @ approx 1am.

Greeted by a fair PRC ML at the counter. Slender, fair and great attitude (addressed me as 宝贝, lovey-dovey tone of voice)
Wore cosmetic glasses and led me by hand to the room. She took the initiative to switch on the heater for a pre-service shower. She checked back in to see if I was ready and switched on the air conditioning. Don't know why I noticed, but it was Midea brand.

Her massage was moderately firm on the back and calves. Constant teasing as she would let her fingers stray into my inner thighs and just faintly caress my balls. (She was more concerned about my state of sobriety but I sobered up at this point.)

Was already horny as can be before committing to this session so I decided to let my hands roam a little while being massaged. Felt her legs and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine, reaching ever-higher to her thighs and bum. My evil hand encountered no resistance so I took it as consent. She gave a stifled little gasp/moan and asked me to gently flip over. She gently dragged her fingertips from my ankle to my crotch. My member was already stiff at this point, waiting for the question to be popped. But this she-devil teased me further by sucking on my nipple and nibbling on my ear-lobe. Finally asked in Chinese if there is another area of my body that needs massaging. Told her that I would go for the full service. She left the room shortly to get protection and possibly lube herself up. Upon returning, went straight to cap me and play my flute. Had full access to her bum, which was amazing, and decided to pull her thong off and finger her. Flicked her clit and could feel her hot breath on my dick. Could feel her arousal building as her pussy juices coated my index and middle finger.

She moaned "宝贝我不行了" and inserted my tool into her cowgirl style. Proceeded to doggy and then missionary but was whiskey-dicked so asked her to blow me to completion. Sucked and played with her tits while trying to feel her ass at the same time. Don't ask me how or why I attempted to multi-task, but it was awkward but fun at the same time.

Cost: $45+$120 - Didn't bargain
Massage: 6/10 - Moderately firm but not the best I've had.
Sexual technique: 8/10 - Blowjob was nice but I opted for a cap so overall experience was somewhat muted. Was willing to indulge me as I wanted to fuck her leaning on the room door and bent across the massage table. I also liked how wet she was, very very arousing.
Looks: 7.5/10 - Features are pleasant. Specs were a plus.
Body: 7.5/10 - Perky C cup tits,unlikely that they are fake. No generic silicone firmness. ML had a lower back tattoo. Bit of a tummy but I don't care. Nice curvy waist, and long slender legs. Bush was surprisingly well maintained in the form of a wide landing strip.
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Highly likely when fully sober.

matspex1991
11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
bro, can share location pls. thanks.

lookinfor
11-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Please share this rare gem, thanks!

tbteng
15-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Pls share Ctc. Kam sia

lanchio
16-08-2016, 12:04 AM
thank u bro, pls share this gem. will up u.

Botsog
16-08-2016, 12:21 AM
can share the location bro

getawayhard
16-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Pls share location bro. I stay near there but don't want to go to the wrong one.

tycoonboy23
16-08-2016, 01:26 AM
pls share location bro thks!!

xlr8
16-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Nice FR bro please share contacts

happy_guy
16-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi.. mind to share info?

Thank..

Speedtouch
16-08-2016, 06:07 PM