PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone number

henrysammy
01-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the notti scene. Just wondering when doing all those phone bookings with FL, do you actually use the number that is registered under your name? Or do you have a special SIM card for it? If so, any ideas where I can get one? Hehehe... Thanks!

Tedesco
01-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Are you an undercover newspaper reporter ?

afterburn
01-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the notti scene. Just wondering when doing all those phone bookings with FL, do you actually use the number that is registered under your name? Or do you have a special SIM card for it? If so, any ideas where I can get one? Hehehe... Thanks!

Bro, didn't you know?? The best number to use is your own personal SIM in your name. Even better if it's linked to your facebook account! Seriously?!!

sadfa
01-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Ya. Ask questions Here like 12 yrs old.

You remind me of a cb kia here who wants to bring a stopwatch so the pros won't shortchange him his one hour of fcuking

Abcdefghijklmn
02-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Hi Guys,

Using statitlite phone. Every month will reach couple of thousands for the bill.

Any way, if you are asking to buy SIM card without registration, look harder at this forum. There is already a thread or two.

SigningOut
02-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Bro, didn't you know?? The best number to use is your own personal SIM in your name. Even better if it's linked to your facebook account! Seriously?!!

Lol at this :D

henrysammy
02-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Sorry that I have to ask a noob question. First time wanna join the chiong committee Ma... Have mercy on this noob! Lol. But I got the point! Thanks!

CNGcab
02-08-2016, 09:33 AM

You remind me of a cb kia here who wants to bring a stopwatch so the pros won't shortchange him his one hour of fcuking

Serious? Lol at that :D

Jinzo
02-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Sorry that I have to ask a noob question. First time wanna join the chiong committee Ma... Have mercy on this noob! Lol. But I got the point! Thanks!

Please ask your father . :D Geez this sort of question also need to ask .

stupidpussy
02-08-2016, 01:39 PM
I give my 007 number.

Budapest
02-08-2016, 07:04 PM
I give my 007 number.

7th month coming?

KambingAyam
02-08-2016, 07:24 PM

As if he can fuck continuously for 1 hour :)

FaZheng
02-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Newbie meh. Alwats Curious

afterburn
02-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Best idea, get walkie talkie and leave one handset at your fav fuck-place. Then can make free and relatively secure communications when you are in range ( you will be heading there for a fuck anyway, right?)

CumExplorer
02-08-2016, 10:14 PM

bro just ignore those negative comment ... and there is no dumb question .... we all started from the green right.

to answer your question, no harm to use your phone to fuck around ... however if you want to play nutti game, get those sky like SIM ... you can find some suppliers here, just do some search :D

enjoy and have fun .. :cool:

sadfa
02-08-2016, 10:28 PM

Use yr brains la. Don't ask things like a child.
If you're really a child, don't cheong.

Wads yr next question?
fcuk must use condom?
Must shower first?
Must pcc before?
Can demand Angpow?
Can post FR in your personal FB & IG?

Use yr discretion & intelligence.
Don't tell me at work if computer not working, you sit there stoned out till closing time??