PDA

View Full Version : Horny Wife Journal - Episode 3, Boss unleashes her true potential, The Horny Wife!

Lumiere7
31-07-2016, 09:01 PM
the next time i woke up.. i woke up feeling those worries... it was still dark outside... the view of our bay is beautiful...

i checked the time... it was around 6 am plus...

still rather fresh from the unforgettable moment just hours ago.... my head heavy... i sneaked back to our bedroom...

was expecting ...

wait...

WHAT?

jwat
31-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Wife BJ your boss?

Lumiere7
31-07-2016, 10:16 PM
wife was nicely tucked in bed... the room repacked... like nothing had happened.... boss was not there...

i headed to his room to check...

hmmm...

the living room access to his door was closed... i tried gently to open it... it was locked! maybe he's feeling guilty?

i returned to our room.. went to shower.... wtf... i can't even find the torn piece of chemise dress wife wore...

feeling more awake... and still very disturbed by the incident.... i realised i felt hot... thinking about it made me feel so turned on!

what the fuck is this feeling??

i couldn't resist it...

i started to masturbate myself...

i realised i was so erected.... the images, so fresh in my mind... watching wife involuntarily get taken at first... then willingly fucking boss... going to work so hard to suck his cock...

oh my....

fuck...

i ejaculated easily...

this feeling....

it was so new... it was quite song.... it was refreshing!

i got into bed... wife had put on a new chemise... i was so tired.. i fell asleep...

Lumiere7
31-07-2016, 10:49 PM
morning.. around 8 am plus.... i woke up... wife was still asleep by my side too....

at that point of time.. i also didn't really want to hug wife...

i felt two feelings..

wanted to just split her legs and fuck her like a whore that she was...

and...

get her to fuck boss again and let me watch and feel those heat horny feelings again..

Lightster
31-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Camping to new episode :)

Lumiere7
31-07-2016, 11:29 PM
i didn't really want to hug her...

but....

i was feeling horny...

i pulled away the blanket...

saw wife wearing her lacey baby doll chemise dress....

it was sexy and rather daring...

wow.....

wife: huh.....

me: baby.. i'm horny.....

i fingered her...

she didn't stop me...

she wasn't even wearing panties...

wife: ouhhh... ouch...

she was rather dry there...

i know her weakness...

it wasn't her clitoris...

i licked her ear...

5 seconds in...

wife: mmmmm........

i squeezed her breasts... rather hard...

she kept quiet... she would complain in the past....

this time round she didn't...

i rubbed her nipples... she didn't moan out loud...

i got impatient...

me: suck for me...

i wanted to see...

how she would react...

usually she wouldn't.. she would need to be aroused.. to be coaxed...

she never willingly blew me for no reason...

but this time round.....

VodkaSoda
31-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Keep going TS :)

Leaker
01-08-2016, 01:51 AM
You enjoy sloppy second? What is is like to fuck a pussy well used by ang mo lan jiao which is bigger than yours? La kopi feeling?

DieselEngine
01-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Keep going TS :)

Yes please do

red-wolf
01-08-2016, 09:41 AM
10u for the points bro Lumiere7. Kambatay jiayou . Waiting for ur next episode.:p

BudgyBird
01-08-2016, 03:22 PM
A good sequel!! :D

KajangSatay
01-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Camping camping .... :D

Lumiere7
01-08-2016, 09:48 PM
2 minutes in....

i could see that she was working really hard... she was pumping her head up and down... masturbating my cock with her mouth....

5 minutes in....

she was still at it....

working hard...

guilt??

then...

she paused for awhile to stretch her neck.... she put her leg across my body...

her cheebye facing my face...

wife: help me lick leh...

she continued to suck me off....

i wasn't in the mood to lick for her...

i didn't know what to say... but somehow...

me: it looks unclean...

she paused for awhile... like my words struck a nerve in her... i was obviously hinting at her....

she worked even harder to suck me off...

i fingered her cheebye... it was surprisingly not that wet.... it was rather dry to be honest...

guilt??

me: ok ok.. that's enough.....

wife collapsed to my side.. her neck was aching... she was trying to stretch it....

me: i'm going to the club for the breakfast....

i expected wife to be happy about it... she could now sneak into boss's room and fuck with him....

to my surprise..

wife: i follow you....

we didn't talk much.. ate a lot ... rather full... returned back to room...

boss's door was still closed...

it was already 11 plus...

we retreated back to our bed... both of us fell asleep once more...

then suddenly... both of us woke up with a shock..

my phone rang... i checked.. it was boss...

i picked...

boss: meet me at the bar... client is coming soon..

i didn't really have to respond or show my fury to him...

i took awhile.. got changed.. headed to bar..

he was there, already drinking wine..

i sat beside him...

he prepped me about the client.. its the same one we met yesterday.. if what he claims were true... this client is a big fish...

when the client arrived...

i had a big shock...

Pheonixdragon
02-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Starting campfire.

Chile1516
03-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Starting campfire.

I join you :D

plmnc
04-08-2016, 03:02 AM
Pitch tent liao

3dif
04-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Starting campfire.

I helped to gather firewood . :)

Lumiere7
06-08-2016, 10:03 AM
me: she is the big whale??

it was kathy, the client we met yesterday... only today, she was alone.. her hubby wasn't with her...

boss: yeah.. she holds the cash.. not the hubby...

she looked different today... she was more expressive in her dressing... she wore a red hauter dress... boobs look huge... no bra i supposed... the skirt was short... her hair not tied... make up on...

kathy: hello..

the first thing she did was to give boss a hug.. and a kiss on his cheek..

i was taken by surprise.. she looked at me... : you again? hello...

she reached in for a hug as well.. but i didn't get the kiss...

she sat opposite boss....

we chat awhile more... ordered drinks and we listened to her tell stories...

i noticed that they were playing footsie under the table.... wtf is going on...

then she had to go to the ladies...

after she left..

boss: i'm going to tell you something... and you must not be too shocked about it...

DiAprilani
06-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Camping too :D

Lumiere7
06-08-2016, 11:49 AM
i was expecting him to tell me that he fucked my wife last night...

boss: i'm going through a divorce right now...

i almost choked on my drink, not expecting that from him....

me: coughs coughs.. oh.. erm.. what happened?

boss: i'll tell you more later... and there's another thing.... kathy and i have been fucking...

i almost choked once more...

me: what?

boss: well.. she's really horny.. and she likes me.... that's how i sustain her deals.... she's looking to open another account.. a big one... but it won't do much for me.. it will do a great wonder for you...

me: oh... what do i have to do...

boss: nothing at the moment..

he drinks his drink..

boss: you know... my wife found out about me and her, and some other clients 2 years ago.... she didn't take it well... a few months ago... she's found her own lover... now they are in love... and she wants nothing to do with me....

me: oh... are you alright?

i didn't really know what else to say...

boss: well..... oh.. she 's back... can you switch places with her?

i sat opposite from myself... kathy came back and sat beside him... as we chat furthermore... i noticed that her hand was stroking his thigh... touching his private subtlety i suppose...

after some time..

boss: let's head back.. shall we?

i realised we talked nothing about any deals...

boss billed the charges to our room..

we headed back, in the lift... kathy was just leaning onto boss...

walked to our suite, our suite has 4 doors, 2 to his side and one to mine... and one to the pantry...

boss: can you open the door?

he chose to enter through out side... i found that unusual as he's with his guest...

we went in... wife was in our room watching tv... she came out to see as she heard kathy's voice.... she was still in her sexy babydoll chemise... she saw boss holding on to kathy's waist... them standing so closely together...

there was a look on her face....

boss looked at her as well.. he scanned her body...

their eyes locked on each other for a few seconds, then boss looked away and brought kathy to his side of the suite...

wife was rather disturbed...

i went over and spoke to her... she tried to hide but couldn't really hide her upset emotions.... boss left the door to his suite opened but shut his bedroom door...

wife sat outside and watched tv in the room... she probed about that woman and stuff.... she didn't look very happy...

i can only imagine why...

then moments later...

from boss's room...... " OHHH YEAHHHH!!!!"

ourworld
06-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Nice story,,, but something serious is happening here,,,
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=620049

Lumiere7
06-08-2016, 08:12 PM
wife and i both looked at each other... i had the surprised look whereas she had the upset look...

she went into our bedroom...

their banging got louder and louder....

i went in and asked her...: what's wrong.. why look so upset....

i wasn't too concerned.. but rather... to taunt her.... still feeling the anger from the 'betrayal'...

wife: no i am not upset.... he's just being so inconsiderate...

me: oh... really.... you want me to go close their suite door?

wife: no no... just let them be....

we sat on our bed and watch TV..

Kathy's moan was still audible....

then wife... did something out of the ordinary.... she got up and kneel on our bed... she lifted her lacey babydoll and revealed her thong to me.. she took it off, and threw it away near the door... she pulled the straps of her babydoll to her sides and showed her breasts to me...

wife: fuck me...

Cuntroller
06-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Nice story TS, more please!! :)

skl8188
06-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Are we expecting a foursome?

Lumiere7
07-08-2016, 07:45 AM
wife: mmmm.... mmmmm..... mmmmm.....

she had pulled my head to lick her nipples... now she was ready... she ripped my boxers off...

me: close the door?

wife: no need... let's be inconsiderate too...

wow... 'since when' was she so daring?

i proceeded to get on top of her...

wife: no... i want cowgirl...

cowgirl?

no way...

me: cowgirl? sorry.. i'm in the mood to drill you... you've been naughty....

she got taken by surprise by my words and didn't resist...

wife: huh... oh... oh..oh..oh. oh. oh. uh.uh.uh.uh.uh.uh...uh..uh... uh.uh.uh.uh.uh.huhhh..uh.uh.uh.uh....

i pushed her backwards into a missionary position.. .didn't hesitate or wait for her to respond..

penetrate her.. pumped her fast almost immediately...piak her hard... i was punishing her as hard as i could... the jealousy coming out of me... i pushed my penis all the way into her.. my penis was longer than boss's.. way longer... to my surprise, after the drilling by boss, her cheebye was still tight as ever...

wife: uh..uh..uh..uh...uh..uh... uh..uh...uh...

me: is this your best cock that you want??

wife didn't respond...

WTF!

I FUCKED HER HARDER!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

her moaning got louder!

me: IS THIS THE BSET COCK THAT YOU WANT??

wife: .... yes.. yes... uh!uh!uh!uh!uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh!

i didn't find her yes convincing enough... and then.. she was trying to grab a pillow... she used it to cover her face...

then all of a sudden....

Lumiere7
07-08-2016, 07:51 AM
" OH YEAHHHH!!! OH YEAHHHH!!!'

damn.. it wasn't us... it was kathy! she was LOUD!

we both paused... exchanged a look.... like wtf....

wife's reaction looked angry...

was she jealous that boss was fucking another woman? or did she feel cheated by him... after being conned by him into giving in to having sex with him... telling her he's not done it for awhile as his wife didn't give to him...

i pulled my penis out of her...

wife: huh??

me: now you have your wish.. come ride me...

i sat backwards... leaned on the bed end frame...she got up very quickly.. like she was desperate...

WTF!

reverse cowgirl??

she turned her back to me and lowered her body onto my cock, held my cock and guided it into her cheebye as she lowered herself down....

Wife: UH... UH.... UH.... UH!... UH!... UH!.. UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!

she was getting really loud too..

kathy got loud too...

both their moans now filled the room....

wtf... it was turning her on... she was pumping me cock faster than usual... her legs must be sore now...

then suddenly... kathy went quiet...

wife continued to moan away... she got louder and louder...

until...

Lumiere7
07-08-2016, 08:40 AM
'hey guys..'

wtf!!

boss was standing at the door... how long has he been there??

wife: huh...

i quickly bend my body pushed her to to my side... hurting my cock in the process..

boss: sorry to disturb you two... but can i speak to the both of you for a moment?

he looked down on the floor and saw the red thong.. he looked at wife... i looked at wife.. she was just laying there... her boobs were exposed fully... she didn't seem to bother to fold her arms or anything.. she laid there panting..

me: now? both of us?

boss: yes both of you and now... in your living ok? get dressed...

boss was wrapped in a towel himself.. get dressed?

i thought maybe he wanted to tell us that it was not nice not to close the door, kathy was upset about it...

i put my boxers on and got off the bed.. picked up wife's thong and threw it to her... she was wearing back her babydoll properly...

i went out to the living room area... boss was sitting on our sofa.. pouring glasses of wine.. just 3... not 4.. i guess kathy won't be joining us.. i'm not even sure if she was still in our suite...

i sat opposite boss, he offered me a drink...

me: what's up? everything alright?

boss: well.. not really ...you'll find out soon..

i was getting worried.. don't tell me we screwed up the deal?

boss: kathy wants you to fuck her...

me: what?

boss: yes... what do you think? do you think your wife can accept it?

me: what.. i don't know.. i don't think so...

boss: why don't i seduce her? make her guilty herself.. so it's harder for her to say no....

boss's attention got diverted to behind me .. wife came out of her room... she sat beside me... boss was staring at her crouch area... she sat down slowly beside me, bending herself a little... then she crossed her legs, all the time staring at boss...

boss had a look on his own face as well.. guilt?

me: what's wrong? is kathy upset?

boss: actually... how do i put it... kathy is demanding more from me...

he went on to explain to wife who kathy was... that kathy was a big account holder.. multiple.... why he has to please her from time to time...

wife didn't seem to look relief at all.. she just felt cheated...

boss: we were having a good time until she heard the two of you.. well... how do i say it... let's take a drink everyone...

he passed wife a drink... could see from his towel.. his penis was still erected...

we all drank a little...

boss: kathy wants the two of you to join in...

wife: join in??

boss: yes... like all of us in the same room.. side by side while we do it..

wife: huh???

boss: if you two are willing to do it... kathy will open a really big account with you... you know what that entails.. a new condo perhaps.. within a year.. fully paid... but for that to happen... you must be prepared that she may want more...

wife: want more?

she was doing all the questioning instead of me...

boss: yes... she may want to swap later...

wife: swap?

boss: yes... trust me.. she will want your husband to take over... she was telling me that he must be really good, the way he made you scream...

i looked at wife.... she had a worried look on her face...

me: i'm not sure if that's a good idea..

boss: not a good idea? young man.. if you really want to succeed in this line... you can't be so conservative... what about you? you don't want your husband to succeed?

he directed his question to wife..

wife kept quiet...

boss: look.. the both of you... listen up.... right now, we are making things transparent... it's not like you will be hiding something.. now she will know and understand your job better... it was a mistake with my own wife.. i lied to her before.. and now she's gone... it's just swinging.. if you two can accept swinging.. the life ahead of you, it's out of your greatest imaginations... look around.. look at our suite.. this is just a preview...

wife looked at me... she was hesitant..

wife: how?

me: i don't know..

boss: she's waiting...

me: can wife leave the room? when the swap happens?

boss: i don't think so.. kathy probably wants her to be there too..

me: so that she can watch ??

boss: well.... if your wife doesn't mind.... she can have some fun with me... you know.... so she's equally guilty and enjoying the process as well...

i looked at wife... she didn't respond with an immediate no... she probably would in the past... she bit her lip and looked down...

then...

kathy enters the room...

conly
07-08-2016, 09:02 AM
I helped to gather firewood . :)

Grab a cuppa.

@h-BeN
07-08-2016, 06:20 PM
More pls.....

RedTub
07-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Foursome on the way!! :D

Rickey
07-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Are we expecting a foursome?

boss: why don't i seduce her? make her guilty herself.. so it's harder for her to say no....

.. wife came out of her room... she sat beside me... boss was staring at her crouch area...

me: what's wrong? is kathy upset?

boss: actually... how do i put it... kathy is demanding more from me...

boss: we were having a good time until she heard the two of you.. well... how do i say it..

boss: kathy wants the two of you to join in...

wife: join in??

boss: yes... like all of us in the same room.. side by side while we do it..

wife: huh???

boss: if you two are willing to do it.... you must be prepared that she may want more...

wife: want more?

boss: yes... she may want to swap later...

wife: swap?

boss: yes...she will want your husband to take over... she was telling me that he must be really good, the way he made you scream...

i looked at wife.... she had a worried look on her face...

me: i'm not sure if that's a good idea..

he directed his question to wife..

wife kept quiet...

boss: look.. the both of you... listen up.... right now, we are making things transparent...it's just swinging.. if you two can accept swinging.. the life ahead of you, it's out of your greatest imaginations...

wife looked at me... she was hesitant..

wife: how?

me: i don't know..

boss: she's waiting...

me: can wife leave the room? when the swap happens?

boss: i don't think so.. kathy probably wants her to be there too..

boss: well.... if your wife doesn't mind.... she can have some fun with me... you know....

i looked at wife... she didn't respond with an immediate no... she probably would in the past... she bit her lip and looked down...

then...

kathy enters the room...
Yes indeed !...Another new sexciting part seems otw !! :D...a 4-some swing !! ;)...but its really not easy to be involved in a wife swap for the 1st time esp for the ladies...there's shyness, awkwardness, embarassment & fear of pain etc...eagerly waiting for the next instalment frm TS !! ;)

Lumiere7
07-08-2016, 10:52 PM
she was holding on to another bottle of wine, a glass in her hand, she was drinking form it... she was wearing the bathrobe...

wife and i were too shocked to say anything... the idea that it was becoming real... it was getting nervous...

kathy poured more wine for all of us..

we drank..

she talked..

we drank again.

she talked somemore..

we talked..

we drank again...

all getting tipsy...

kathy sat so close to boss.. leaning on to him... rubbing his penis...

not sure what wife was feeling...

we watched... kathy pulled boss's towel away and started to suck on his penis...

boss signaled to the both of us to get comfortable and start.. wife was the one who started... she pulled my boxers off and started to suck my penis too... boss was watching her more than he was enjoying kathy...

then.. wife got up... she squat over me...

reverse cowgirl...

wtf... she was facing boss as she rode me.... i tested her... and pull on her baby doll to slowly expose her breasts... she didn't stop me... she was more than willing to show boss her breasts...

boss was staring at wife the whole time... kathy was putting on a condom for him.... then...kathy tried the same position as wife did on boss's cock... we were like the mirror image of each other, on sofas and fucking our woman cowgirl...

they were both competing to see who was louder!

i couldn't really see what boss was doing... but i could roughly see that he was now fucking kathy missionary position... he was looking at wife while he drilled kathy away...

then... there was movement with kathy and boss... kathy sat up... boss stood up... he took a condom on the table and walked over to us....

he stood in front of wife... naked..

he touched wife's head... and tried to bring her face closer to his penis...

she backed away from him...

i was surprised that she'd do that..

feeling rejected... he turned his attention to me...

boss: its your turn now...

he handed me a condom and signaled for wife to climb off me.....

Lumiere7
08-08-2016, 06:19 AM
wife stood up and adjusted her babydoll... she obeyed boss like he was her master... or she had been looking forward to the swap...

she sat beside me... i stood up... boss was changing his condom....

boss: put it on. trust me...

i would have worn one anyway...

i walked over hesitantly towards kathy... her robe was taken off.. her boobs are huge! and still firm? she had a sweet look... she would be the first angmoh meat i will be tasting... i tore the condom packet as i walked over to her...

kathy: not yet...

she pulled me in and started to suck me penis... wow... she had skill... i looked down at her.. she was looking up back at me... eagerly trying to please me.... wow...

i turned my head to check on wife... boss was seated beside her... kissing her hair, whispering things into her ear... she wasn't looking at my face, just straight at my butt... occasionally seeing kathy's head moving around as she sucked me off.... she had a confused look on her face... then... her eyes closed.... boss was licking her ear... she gave in liao... or was she even resisting?

boss pushed her down slowly to lay on the sofa... he spread her legs.. ready to plunge his erected cock into her.. knowing that i was watching... she shut her legs tight and stopped him...

PIAATTTTT....

boss ripped her babydoll right down the middle apart.. splitting it... revealing her breasts...

wife: hey.... uh.... mmmm...

boss licked madly on her nipples... she pushed his head away a little.. made little effort... but she was responding to his licking

she turned to look at my face for a quick second before looking away... guilty... she looked the other way...

boss went down to lick for her...

wife couldn't take it... she screamed... then turned muffled.. she took the pillow to cover her face...

kathy: focus on me....

i turned to look at her....

oh fuck ... oh fuck....

i came.......

i was caught by surprise... as i heard wife's moans grow louder... and the sounds of boss piaking my wife.... i had turned.. but my mind could visualise... how he had penetrated her already..... with kathy pleasuring me.. this feeling... so different.. so hot... i shot...

kathy wasn't surprised... she continued to lick and sucked me away... swallowing my cum continued to give me a really good blowjob... i was so tired... i sat down beside her.... kathy continued to kiss me.. licked my nipple...

i was just sitting down there, watching wife get fucked hard... boss did not look at me at all.. he was guilty? what was this feeling? i was damn fucking turned on... i was a little sad, but enjoying myself more!

boss: ouch!!

suddenly...

i realise... boss was trying to lock her lips in... to kiss as he fucked her... she was refusing him... in turn.. she began to scratch him..

he began to fuck her even harder....

at this moment... kathy climbed on top of my still hard cock... she pulled my head into her breasts...

she started to fuck herself... her pussy was clean shaven...

her boobs were nice... couldn't take it myself too... it was a dream come true.. fucking an angmoh milf.... her pussy was so wet... i licked on her nipples furiously myself, partly to get back at wife, mostly... i like kathy...

some moments later.. she got tired...

i pinned her down and fucked her missionary....

i looked at wife and boss.. they had changed positions.... wife was now on top of boss, riding him.. facing him.... fuck... they were kissing...

i got pissed and fucked kathy way harder...

kathy was moaning like fuck... so loud.. way louder than wife's...

then..

it was like boss didn't want to lose.... he signaled wife to get up... then helped her turn to face me... i saw him look at me once briefly... then wife's naked body faced me... she closed her eyes and leaned backwards onto boss.. avoided looking at me... before she lowered her pussy down into his cock... i saw boss had already pulled his condom out.. how long has he been fucking wife raw??

i watched wife fuck herself on his penis...

her face was facing the ceiling...

i watched his penis go in and out of her as she bounced her body up and down...

body up and down.. penis in and out...
penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out... penis in and out...

then suddenly..

boss: ooohhh.. oohhhhh...

he settled wife down and pushed her away.. put her on the sofa... then quickly came to my side...

i was still fucking kathy missionary...

boss: switch to doggy....

he instructed me...

i didn't want to bother about him..

but kathy was trying to get up.....i had to pull mine out... she leaned on the sofa, showed her butt to me.... while boss placed his penis in front of her face.. she took it willingly... i penetrated her from behind then...

we were fucking her threesome...

me doggy fucking her.. she was sucking on boss hard....

boss: oooh.. ohhh!!!

boss was ejaculating... kathy took in his cum and sucked him off as she swallowed all his semen down...

i turned my attention back to wife.. she was still lying down there... she was watching us... she didn't look very happy... when she saw me.. she turned away... and placed the pillow over her face...

all of a sudden...

kathy screamed....

she was having her orgasm!

kathy: AHHH!! AHHH! AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...

her body became heavy.. she collapsed beside boss's legs... he was sitting on the sofa liao... i pulled my penis out.. let her lay on the sofa...

i stood there...

i still had my second load...

i looked at wife...

boss was tired too... stroking kathy's hair....

boss signaled me to look at wife...

i looked at wife...

lying down there so helpless and vulnerable...

fuck..

you're going to get it from me...

blackhound
10-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Very nice story indeed . Do please continue . :)

Mayers
10-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Camping for more!!

surfjunkie
11-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Waiting for next instalment .

KingHenry14
11-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Waiting for updates :)

Chickerton
12-08-2016, 01:37 AM
Camping for updates :)

artix369
12-08-2016, 05:38 PM
ts master storey teller.
more more more...

xoXenxo
12-08-2016, 06:34 PM
More please!!! :D

Publisit
14-08-2016, 11:17 AM
What happen next ?

Spectacle88
14-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Very nice story

Lumiere7
14-08-2016, 08:29 PM
i spread her legs... push my cock in..

me: WAH THE ....

i was shocked...

wife turned her pillow to see that it was me...

her chee bye was SO FUCKING WET!!!

did boss cum inside her??

i was fucking her more of revenge fuck rather than.....

ramming her hard!!

she wasn't moaning... she saw the anger on my face..
she had the guilt on hers....

held her down.. drilled her cheebye hard... she grabbed at the sofa... not moaning much...

then this moment..

boss walked by me... wife watched him as he walked and stood above her face... he lowered his waist and planted his half erect penis on her face...

to my surprise... wife turned her head away in disgust.. she tried to push him away...

he was shocked too...

boss looked at me: come on.. tell her to enjoy herself... she needs your approval...

i was rather... undecided... but all i know was... i felt this surge of rage and heat... i was fucking turned on!!

unknowingly ... i was fucking her faster... a lot faster.... i didn't respond.. but boss reacted too... he started to lick and pleasured her nipples...

at first wife was pushing his face away... then... as we combined to pleasure her.. me pumping away on her vagina... boss licking her nipples...

wife: UHHHHHH!!!

she was now grabbing boss's head... boss started to make out with her for a while... then... he stood up... he used his still semi erected penis to cock slap her face a few times... i watch wife trying to catch his penis with her mouth... boss rested his knees on to the side of the sofa... wife turned her body to face his penis... she got up slightly and started to mouth fuck boss's penis herself... she was sent into this mode of ecstasy!!

watching her.. .expressing herself sexually..

FUCK!!!
FUCCKKKK!!!

ah shit...

i shot my load inside her...

me: wahh.. wahh...

i ejaculate inside her ...

then...

i pulled out and rested on the sofa.... her legs rested on my legs... she was still sucking boss's cock.... boss held her head and pulled his penis out... he helped her get up...

boss: go blow for him...

wife obligingly got up and started to lick the semen off from my penis... boss pulled her waist up... he started to drill her from behind.. doggy fucked her but slowly... it wasn't as intense.. but it became boring after awhile.. boss was tired too.. he retreated and went to check on kathy... kathy was fast asleep.. she was older... boss signaled me.. we helped her back to boss's room.. as i was about to leave...

boss: you like this? amazing life ain't it?

i didn't know what to reply to him... i just nodded...

boss: let's get some rest...

i went back to our side of the suite... wife was wasted on the sofa... i lifted her up and carried her back into our room... we both fell asleep...

when i woke up.. wife wasn't beside me..

chong68
14-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Nice story, please keep going TS!!

SiewLim
14-08-2016, 10:26 PM
camping for more!!

Hngata92
15-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Threesome FFM ??

With your boss?

kopitiam28
15-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Threesome FFM ??

With your boss?

That would be an awesome sight!! :)

Phython1
15-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Well written!! Keep it up

bus72
17-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Just read all 3 of ur stories. Damn it must be one night there. Wanted to ask from the ep 1 thread, how long have you guys being married & are you still in touch with the amdk boss haha

Lumiere7
21-08-2016, 03:46 PM
i got out of bed quick... half expecting myself to find wife fucking boss on the sofa as i made my way out into the living area.. i was surprised to find her chatting with kathy instead...

they both saw me... wife had put a t-shirt on and was just wearing her panties...

kathy had to leave... she was all dressed up...

she came over and kissed me..

kathy: i'll be seeing you...

i turned to wife.. she had already stood up... she was looking at me... it was awkward...

wife: i need to shower...

me: ok.. me too...

we headed in...

wife: help me...

she signaled her back.. i soaped her back. washed her with some force.. she turned and soap my lanjiao and washed it like she was trying to clean its filth...

somehow she managed to get it hard..

i looked at her.. you think it's now dirty?

she didn't respond...

in turn.. i took the shower head... i brought it to her vagina and spread her legs as she stood i aimed the shower head and washed her cheebye... pushing my fingers in to wash her clean...

she moaned... in turn.. she washed and masturbated her my cock harder.. it was like we were masturbating each other... then... we both couldn't tahan.. i dropped the shower head.. i turned it to rain shower... i pushed her against the wall and lifted her legs and fucked her against the wall.. i was rough on her.. fucked her hard... she pulled my hair, scratched my back...

me: ahhh.. ouch...

i dropped her down.. turned her body around.. forced her to turn.. pushed her forward, she supported herself and placed her hands on the wall..
i pulled her hair backwards and fucked her doggy... my cock had been well rested.. it was hard but i didn't feel like ejaculating at all... i rammed her so hard.. smacking my skin against her skin... she was containing her moans..

after about 10 minutes.. i got tired... i slowed down and stopped....

i was getting tired... i walked out of the shower and dried myself... wife followed...

when we reached our bed... wife pushed me to the bed... she climbed on top of me and ride herself on my cock.. she started to fuck herself hard... she looked down at me... i looked at her.... it was a moment..

then...

she bent forward.. we started to make out... the feeling...
oh my.... like making up after a huge quarrel.. or patching up after separated...

she ride me somemore...

theni buay tahan.. i turned her around and drilled her missionary while we continued to kiss away...

i fucked wife until i cummed inside her her..

we hugged so tight....

tears in our eyes...

wife also cummed... she then sort of passed out... fell asleep...

after we woke up..

Braclay
21-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Please continue TS :)

Koblak
21-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Nice update. Keep going bro!!

Rickey
22-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Camping here for the continuation to tis nice, sexciting "cuckold" story of TS sharing his wifey wif his boss ! :D...btw T.Q. to TS for appreciating support & returning favour :)

Lumiere7
22-08-2016, 11:54 PM
we woke up.

had a talk..

i initiated it.. both apologised..she admitted to her masturbating boss on the first night.. then... getting drunk with boss and letting him use the dildo and probably fucked her as well... letting him finger... sucking him off... then letting him seduce her into fucking him willingly.. enjoying the fucking with him...

wife: i'm sorry.. i don't know what's gotten over me..

me: me too... i watched on.. i could have stopped but i dont know why... i wanted to watch more...

wife: huh.. you enjoyed it too?

me: yes.. it was very different... jealous.. very jealous but high also... watching you get seduced... watching you resist... then finally giving in....

wife: tsk... you ah.... so how... we ok?

me: yup... this is like a new chapter of our lives?

wife: i guess so... i am so confused too...

me: how was it like?

wife: i don't know.. i guess... very different feeling lo...

me: did you cum a lot?

wife: quite a bit... but he's not super good.. he's ok only...

me: but the feeling? the new penis?

wife: erm... don't angry ok.... i guess..... it was exciting....

me: haha. i knew it...

wife: i guess, new feeling lo.. exciting... waiting .... you know...

me: for the penis to penetrate you?

wife: yup.... hehe..

me: then when we both service you? how was it like?

wife: hmmm.. different feeling.. new..

me: like?

wife: erm... like... i'm very bad... like a slut like that hehe...

visionary
23-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Nice update TS :)

plmnc
25-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Waiting for more stories

icymage84
25-08-2016, 11:00 PM
good but short updates, looking forward for more :)

Lumiere7
27-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Me: haha. Maybe we reached this stage of our lives Liao. Time to have some fun..

Wife: but which part do you enjoy the most? Did you like having sex with her?

She was referring to Kathy.

Me: ok ok lo.. Was very distracted by you... But I guess. Fantasy to fuck and Ang moh girl now fulfilled le..

Wife: what do you mean by distracted...

Me: the very jealous feeling lo. Mixture of song and jealousy and a bit of anger

Wife: so you're saying that you enjoyed it?

Me: kind of...

Me: I fucked Kathy with so much force..

Wife: hmmmm so you enjoy watching me getting fucked?

Me: actually.. Is when I'm not sure if you know.. Erm... Like I catch you cheating that feeing.. Like just now you act like you don't want but I suspect you want it... Or when you sneak away and I go catch you that feeing lo... Sneaky like that...

Wife: i think I know what you mean...

Wife: hmmmmmm

Me: why ah... What's on your mind...

Wife: hehe.. I have a plan.. You'll find out later...

VanderBear
27-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Camping for updates :)

Lumiere7
28-08-2016, 09:39 AM
we chat a little more, wife was getting hungry. she went out to the living area for food.. i dozed off..

i woke up...

eh..

wife wasn't beside me..

just woke and still blur blur..

i got up and went to wash my face.. noticed that wife had been doing her 'laundry' the babydoll chemise and panties were washed and hung to dry...

i went out to our living..

wife wasn't there...

checked boss's living area...

no one... could hear some movement in his room

me: boss, you there?

heard some whispering and some quick action...

boss: wait wait.. hold on...

another whisper...

boss; your wife is here helping me with washing... come in...

i went in.. boss was putting on his pants.. barely... just reached his knees... he turned around and faced me..

boss: do you mind handing me my shirt?

it was on his bed... i noticed a shade of red on his tummy... wife came into view..

wife: i've hung your clothes there. just leave it there to dry..

she walked past me but look downwards quickly.

i noticed that she was wearing lip stick, it was thicker than usual... i noticed that it was messy... and her lips and the area around it was wet... she was already in a dress..

boss quickly distract me... : hey go get changed up... we are meeting kathy for dinner soon. steak. her treat..

me: oh alright..

as boss lifted up his pants.. i noticed a wet patch on his boxers...

i turned.. wife was already in our living area... walking quickly back into our room...

i went into our room and saw her in the bathroom, using the tissue to clean her lips and getting ready to touch up her make up..

me: what the hell happened??

Lumiere7
28-08-2016, 06:01 PM
wife: nothing happened..

me: hey.. what are you doing? i'm not stupid you know...

wife: really nothing happened.. i only helped him wash his clothes..

me: then why is your lip stick all over him.. and his cum all over your mouth... can see a bit on your dress too..

then... wife giggled..

me: what??

wife: did you enjoy that?

me: huh??

wife: looK!

she pointed at my cock..

it was erected...

wife: you said you like the feeling to know if i was cheating or hiding right?

me: oh.... you were doing that?

wife: yup.. how do you feel now?

she came over.. bent lower and pulled my shorts down. she sucked my cock a few times then put my cock back into my shorts...

i was astounded, at the same time rather excited and happy...

me: so what really happened?

wife: erm.. her asked me to have sex with him when i was eating..

me: huh.. then what happened...

wife: i said i don't want.. he was rather shocked...

me: then how did you end up in his room??

wife: i said i should help him wash his clothes lo... when go into his room.. i washed his boxers at the sink... he came up behind me and grab me and started to grope me.. i resisted but he didn't stop.. i beg him to stop but he didn't want to and spread my legs and enter me from behind...

me: what... like he raped you...

wife: hehe.. maybe... then i told him i give up... then he brought me to bed and ram me from behind lo... until he almost can shoot.. but couldn't he dry up liao.. so end up blow for him a little.. then you came in...

me: wah.. you ha...

wife: ok la we are late le, let's go..

we went for dinner..

kathy came. not alone... her husband was with her... they were both quite formally dressed... kathy plunging neck line showing off her awesome cleavage...

kathy and her hubby sat opposite us, me wife and boss. kathy opposite wife, her husband opposite me.

i noticed boss stroking wife's thigh, wife politely and very subtle and discreetly reject him each time his hand got too high up her red dress...

kathy did the ordering. she ordered some really expensive wine and steak and seafood. it was really a feast..

halfway through dinner, kathy asked wife to accompany her to the bathroom...

minutes later, they returned, a satisfied look on kathy's face... what happened??

Congu
28-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Camping here!!

@h-BeN
28-08-2016, 09:20 PM
More plsssss

MuackyMouse
28-08-2016, 09:26 PM
A fivesome coming? :D

Sexaphonist
28-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Nice story bro, pls update again :)

red-wolf
28-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Jiayou bro Lumiere7. Waiting 4 more updates of ur stories.

red-wolf
28-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Btw thanks for ur points but i dono hw to return tis favour back to u .hw do i up ppl points ?? Anyway Im juz passing by to read some hot stuffs. Ty v muchie

Lumiere7
02-09-2016, 02:03 PM
dinner was good. we finished about 3 bottles of wine.

kathy: alright. fun and dine is over.. maybe we should get into business now... hmmmm... why don't you bring my hubby up to the room to rest.

kathy said to wife, her husband was resting his head on the table.. he looked a little bit drunk...

wife: oh ok..

she got up from the chair.. she walked around boss's chair and went to Edward.. as she walked.. boss groped her butt secretly.. i saw..

wife helped him up together with kathy... he was actually ok.. just resting...

they both disappeared from the restaurant...

Leaker
02-09-2016, 03:13 PM
From sloppy second to ang mo sex slave. Really pity you. Next up your wife kena bang by black cock then your LAN jiao put inside the chew bye hole machiam la kopi

satako
02-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Nice story bro, please update soon :)

Lumiere7
02-09-2016, 11:33 PM
From sloppy second to ang mo sex slave. Really pity you. Next up your wife kena bang by black cock then your LAN jiao put inside the chew bye hole machiam la kopi
pity? why?

if i don't enjoy it. why would i write about it? lol. you really just don't get it do you?

red-wolf
02-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Hey bro Lumiere7 4get abt tat idiot who don appreciate ur story. It seem to me tat idiot dono hw to differenciate a story n real life, really pathetic idiot.cheer up u hv my support.

skl8188
03-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Well written. Swinging topic.

Bolasie
03-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Very interesting story, camping here :)

Lumiere7
04-09-2016, 12:58 AM
me: hey Kathy, i left the contracts upstairs.. i go up and get them?

kathy: alright. but hold on..

she reached into her handbag.

she took something out and handed to me...

it was a key card

kathy: room 2524

me: huh?

kathy: we share seal the contract in that room.. meet us there..

she said with a smile...

i finally got what she meant.. i quickly went out of the restaurant... wife was already out of sight.. rushed to the lift.. wife and edward had already gone up... took the lift up.. reached our level 25, i went out.. saw wife and edward, she was helping him walk... reached our room, they went in...

i followed slowly behind..

wanted them to have a headstart and see what happens next...

Kujay
04-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Please keep going TS :)

Lumiere7
05-09-2016, 01:09 AM
i loitered outside our room for a few minutes, hoping that other guests or hotel staff wouldn't appear..

i tried to listen in... but couldn't really hear... i quickly went over to the door to our pantry... i opened the door as slowly and gently as i could... it was difficult to unlock without sounds, as the locking mechanism had some sound...

opened the door quietly and closed it.... and snuck into the pantry and hid there for awhile to see if wife would come to the pantry to check... i listened out.... i wasn't sure which side of the room they were in..

then the tv was turned on...

our side..

i sneaked out of the pantry, leaned close against our side of the wall... now.. i could hear..

wife's voice: you need a hot drink or anything?

edward's voice: no not really... `thank you... so... how long have you known your husband's boss?

wife: not long.. just a few days ago...

edward: is he really that good in bed?

wife: huh.. EXCUSE ME??

edward: well come on.. drop the act.. i've noticed how he was groping your legs the whole time during dinner... does your husband know??

wife: huh......... (pauses).... what are you talking about.. i have no idea what you are talking about...

edward: come on.. there's no need to lie to me... i know he's been fucking my wife.... i really wondered why he would include your husband in this business transaction.. he's usually alone... but after just now... i now know why...

wife: know what??

edward: that you are sleeping with him! does your husband know?

wife: no.... wait... no! i am not sleeping with him!!

edward: then why did you allow him to touch you like that?

wife: i don't know... i guess.... i just didn't know how to stop him without making a scene at dinner....

edward: wow.... i must say... you're classy... was tonight the only incident? i'm sure there were other incidents....

wife: what do you mean..

edward: of him taking advantage of you...

wife: i don't think so...

edward: you know.. like him standing really close to you.. or finding excuses to touch you or ask you to drink wine... come on, you 3 are sharing this big suite.. i'm sure something happened....

wife: i don't really know you that well.. i don't think we should be talking about such things behind my husband's boss's back...

edward: well, i've already shared my secret with you? that he is fucking my wife, didn't i?

edward: it's alright.. you can confide in me....

wife: i'm not so sure...

edward: well if you tell me, then i'll tell you what they are doing with my wife right now...

wife: huh??? aren't they discussing the business deal?

edward: that's what you think...

wife: then what are they doing now?

edward: you tell me first... what did that man do to you...

wife: well... i guess.. he did come very close... especially that time in the pool... i just mentioned that the water was cold and he hugged me from behind...

i heard a bottle of wine being opened and the sounds of wine glasses clinging....

what's going to happen next??

brownkettle
05-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Camping here ...

Lumiere7
05-09-2016, 10:44 PM
edward: what else happened?

i peeked out and saw wife holding on to a glass of wine... she took a sip.. they were sitting side by side..

wife: actually... the first night, he brought my husband back.. he was drunk.. after we settled my husband down. he insisted that i drink with him as he didn't drink enough.. but he just kept feeding me drinks until i became drunk...

edward: then? you two fucked?

wife: huh no... no... he just groped a lot... he couldn't control his hands...

edward: haha.. you sure all that happened... after all, you were drunk right...

wife: well.. to be honest... he tried to make a move on me!

edward: what did he do?

wife: the first night... we didn't drink.. but i helped him to his bed... he dragged me down on to the bed with him... i tried to get up but he forced himself on me...

edward: go on...

wife took another sip... i noticed edward sitting closer to her..

wife: he started to strip me and took off my clothes and forced himself on me... i pushed him back but he's rather strong...

edward: he raped you??

wife: hehe.. almost... he was very quick to strip me but not himself... he was very quick.. kissing me all over, fingers penetrated me... i don't know why..i was at his mercy until he took out his privates..

edward: what happened?

wife: he almost pushed it in...

edward: why didn't he??

wife: i stopped him quickly.. i grabbed his thing to stop him but he kept forcing until i started to stroke for him... the whole time he kept moaning his ex wife's name, sylvia.. like he thinks i'm her... i wanted to get away but he wouldn't let me so i realised that i have to help him cum as quickly as i could...

Tempurakan
05-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Keep going bro :)

TeaFlower
05-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Interesting story! :D

NipClamp
06-09-2016, 01:24 AM
camping here ...

Lumiere7
08-09-2016, 09:13 AM
edward: and did he?

wife: no he didn't... i guess i'm really lousy at that..

edward: why do you say that?

wife: because i couldn't get him to shoot with just my hand...

edward: with just your hand? so you did more to get him to shoot?

wife: erm... how did you know?

edward: well... such things are normal... i can only imagine your frustrations ....

wife: thank you, you're very understanding... i think he got bored and then he began to force himself on me once more.. he even blurted out, 'let me fuck...'

edward: so did you let him?

wife: of course i said no back to him..... he didn't do anything at first... but then started to play with my breasts and he started to finger me again... his licking was really good and i got lost in the moment again, i think i stopped masturbating him... i was really tired... his fingering was really good and intense... the next thing i knew was........ his head was in between my legs and he was licking me!

Lumiere7
08-09-2016, 10:04 AM
edward: then???

wife: i was really tired.. the next thing i knew... he was on top of me... just about to penetrate me! i could feel his thing right outside my private part.. touching it.. my hands were pinned down.. i panicked .. i struggled and kept moving my hips and legs until i managed to 'unspread' my legs.. i kicked him... and i kicked him in his privates.. he groaned out in pain... and started to curse... he collapsed to the side of the bed... that's when i realise... i might be in trouble... kept asking if he's alright.. he was still cursing.. scolding me.... i was really worried that he might take it out on hubby... so....

edward: you let him fuck?

wife: erm.. nope... after he lay still.. and stopped to cringe in pain... i 'massaged' his penis.... it was rather soft... i realise.. i better do something to sooth him... so....... i erm..... i started to kiss and lick his thing...

edward: go on....

wife: i finally got it to stand... he pulled my legs and got me to spread above his face.... then i felt a intense feeling... he was licking my privates as well... we continued to lick each other and sucked for each other until he shot his semen out...

edward: shot where? in your mouth? did you swallow it?

wife: i didn't want to stain his bed.... so i did....

edward: so did he make you cum as well?

wife: nope... i quickly went back to our room and showered and slept...

edward: you couldn't sleep right??

wife: how did you know? i couldn't sleep.. didn't sleep well.... felt so guilty...

edward: well.. you did what you had to, for your husband's sake... his job... and also.. you were still very horny... that's why it was very difficult to sleep well..

wife: wow.. you are indeed very understanding...

edward: thank you.. tell me more about the second night?

wife: what about my husband and them? can you tell me now what's happening with them?

edward: doesn't really matter anymore, we can't stop them... just tell me about the second night and i'll let you know...

wife: second night? my hubby came home with boss, he was dead drunk again... we helped my hubby to our bed... then he complained of neck ache.. asked me to massage for him... then he started talking about his divorce and asked me to drink with him to help cheer him up.. he kept pouring wine for me... i was getting very tipsy... he sat really close... i felt giddy and he to told me to lie on his shoulder.......

OwlBrain
08-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Please keep going ...

chiongsterJJ
08-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Great story, more please:D

Alsacer
08-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Enjoy reading cuck stories :)
Please continue !!

killer_pussy
09-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Nice story

CNGcab
09-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Nice story, camping here :)

Lumiere7
11-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Wife: then he whispered to me that he will carry me to my bed... I replied ok.. I felt him lifting me up... Then carried me and walking... And then placing me on the bed... I felt sheets covering me like a blanket.. I dozed off and slept... The next thing I knew was... I woke up while kissing someone back.., we were both snuggled in bed.. Someone was rubbing my nipples I was so turned on... I was kissing him back.. So turned on... I thought he was my Husband... So I didn't stop him... He slowly slip my baby doll chemise straps off my shoulders and and exposed my breasts to the cold air... I felt him kiss down my neck and worked his tongue on my nipples... He was good... Very thorough and intense...... He then tugged on my panties... Pushed his hand into it... Went through my hair and then one finger slipping in between my vagina lips... I moaned.. Felt his cold finger... He could feel that I was already wet.. He proceeded to pull my panties downward.. Unknowingly.. I lifted my hips to help him pull it off.. Then he got up.. Spread my legs.. Got in between me... My eyes were still shut.. I was too tired.....

Edward: so was he.... Your Husband?

Wife: I didn't look... I felt him use his penis head and shake it on my spread vagina... Aiming particularly on the clitoris region.. That was a new thing.. I've never experienced before.. I was very turned on... And reacted very loudly and became very turned on..... The Mir she rubbed, the more I yearned for him to push it in........ Hey sorry, am I saying too much? I think the wine is making me less embarrassed!

Edward... It's alright.. I love hearing it... Please go on...

Wife: ok... He kept rubbing for a Long time... Maybe five minutes? Or ten minutes.. It was torture you know...

Edward: the rubbing was painful?

Wife: nope the anticipation of his thing going into me...

Edward: wow.. Did the wait make you soaking wet in there?

Wife: I think so... He made some comment.. I was really tired.. Not sure what he said.. But it was about something flowing out...

Edward: I think he meant your cum was so much it was flowing out..

Wife: embarrassing...

Edward: don't be... It's a good thing my dear...

Wife: ok...

Edward: then?

Wife: hmmmm... I think... He pushed it in finally...

Edward: how did you react??

Wife: I think I screamed.... And...... Erm... I think my O came...

Edward: that fast?

Wife: a small one.. Like a rush of pleasure feelings... I was very tipsy and rather drunk.. No inhibitions on my part.. Wasn't embarrassed to moan out loud hehe..

Edward: then?

Wife: he started to push. Slowly at first... I could feel my heart pounding.. Like really fast... I was really you know.. Confused.... Because I had a niggling feeling.. Something wasn't right..

Edward: what's wrong..

Wife: well.. The feeling was different.. The stick felt different... I've only ever made love with my hubby... Although I was drunk, I could still feel that it felt different... The style was different too. I began to suspect.. It wasn't hubby...

Edward: was it him?

Wife: I was worried and suspecting. But i didn't dare to open my eyes… ‘but in the end.. i accidentally opened my eyes and saw that it was him!

Edward: so what did you do then?

wife: i quickly asked “who are you”.. “stop…” however he didn’t listen… it prompted him to start to push harder… i tried to struggle.. push him away… hit him… until…. until term…. his penis hit my spot.. i screamed out loud… he could tell… he just kept going and going non stop until i became submissive…i was so drunk.. i had lost my will power… in the end.. i just gave in to him…

edward: you enjoyed it? didn’t you?

wife: hmmm.. honestly…. don’t judge me ok….. i really couldn’t understand the situation… or the feelings i was feeling…. i should have stopped it.. but somehow….. i couldn’t bring myself to stop him…

edward: you were enjoying yourself?

wife: i think so…. it was a very different feeling…

edward: what was it like?

wife: exciting? maybe… new… confused.. .curious……. pleasure…. hehehe…

edward: you’re a shy but naughty girl aren’t you?

they’d finished almost half a bottle… wife was getting high and relaxed…

wife: hey.. so tell me.. what are they doing now??

edward: wait… you’ve not finished.. i want more details.. how it continued.. how it ended?

Lumiere7
12-09-2016, 12:46 AM
wife: hmmm.. what else do you want to know?

edward: how did it continue?

wife: i just laid there and let him push...

edward: that's it? he didn't get you to change positions?

wife: yes he did... he made me turn.. and started pushing from behind...

edward: asshole?

wife: no no.. normal hole...

edward: oh.. doggystyle.. you enjoyed that?

wife: it was my first time... it was... very different...

edward: good different?

wife: yup... very... hehe

first time trying it?? wife was lying.. so far the story hasn't been as what happened in the previous nights... what was she trying to do...

edward: after that?

wife: i don't remember... i think i passed out... it was very long...

edward: very long? 10 minutes?

wife: i'm not sure.. felt longer that that... i woke up again when he hit my g spot... but we were in a different position again...

edward: what position was that??

wife: he was on top again... but we were at the edge of the bed.. he was standing up...

edward: then then?

wife: i had my second... erm... orgasm... and i passed out...

edward: he continued?

wife: i'm not sure..

edward: did he ejaculate inside you?

wife: i think so.. had to wash a lot the next day... i woke and felt dried stuff on my body...

edward: he shot on your body too?

wife: i supposed so.. it was very smelly...

edward: so you woke up naked beside him?

wife: yup.. i had a huge shock! he was hugging me as well... i had a hard time getting away quietly from him...

edward: he was still sleeping?

wife: yup.. but his thing was still inside me...

edward: what???

wife: yup.. but it was soft... i had to get it out first before i could slip away...

edward: did you take the pill? what if you get pregnant??

wife: erm, it's alright.. i can't get pregnant..

edward: oh... what about STDs? aren't you afraid?

wife: a little... but i don't think someone as successful as him would risk getting STDs with other women...

edward: true that...

edward: so have you told your husband?

wife: about this? no way!

edward: hmmm... why not? he will not forgive you?

wife: of course not!

she's lying to him!

edward: then.. oh well... you can call it even with him because he and his boss are fucking my wife right now..

wife: WHAT???

Lumiere7
12-09-2016, 12:49 AM
wife: why would you say that??

edward: because that's what is happening right now.. i've seen the messages on my wife's phone.. they had it all planned... they would get me drunk and get you to bring me back to the suite.. then they will go to their other suite and have a 3some...

wife: huh?? i can't believe this... you knew and you played along?

edward: well... he also mentioned that you would fuck with me since you love white cocks...

wife: WHAT????

Chewbecca
12-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Nice updates bro :D

Lumiere7
12-09-2016, 02:34 PM
wife: why would he say that?

edward: i don't know.. he told my wife that he fucked you silly last night... you kept shouting that you like white cocks...

wife: that wasn't true!!

edward: you sure?

wife: what do you mean by that!

edward: sorry.. just that some asian women do have fantasies about white guys that's all.. didn't mean any offense.

wife: ok...

edward: oh no... shit..

wife: why?

edward: when i saw his messages, i was hell bent on making sure that my wife wouldn't have the chance to be isolated with them! but...

wife: but what...

edward: after seeing you at dinner... my mind changed a little... and after seeing him stroke your legs and stuff.. i thought.... my wife has been fucking other men... why shouldn't i enjoy myself with such a beautiful young lady like you? that was why i was willing to leave her with them!

wife: huh. oh no... i'm sorry....

edward put his face on his hands and leaned forward.. like he was regretting..

edward: what was i thinking???

wife: why don't you go look for them now!

wife didn't seem bothered about me at all..

edward: i wouldn't know which room they've checked themselves into.. it will be a fool's hunt.... omg.. what was i thinking!.....

wife: i guess.. maybe you weren't thinking straight?

edward: it's all your fault!

wife: huh? why is it my fault?

edward: you wore this dress! you look so pretty and sexy!! and you let him touch you! i thought.... i got distracted! ... so badly by you!!

was he scolding or praising her...

wife: i'm sorry ok...

edward: what's the point of your sorries?? shit... i've made a terrible mistake..

edward stood up...

wife pulled his hand.. : wait. where are you going???

edward: i'm going to knock on every door until i find them.. and i'm going to beat the shit out of him and your husband...

wife: huh.. no.. don't be crazy! you will get into trouble!

edward: i don't care! i'm too angry now to think....

wife: please please... don't do something you will regret!

edward: you really don't want me to go?

wife: yes..

edward: then do something that will make me stay here instead...

wife: huh.. what do you want me to do?

RedTub
12-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Edward is good with his words :)

Lumiere7
13-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Edward is good with his words :)
here comes your power! but dont up my rep yet... wait until your power grows..

Lumiere7
13-09-2016, 08:01 PM
edward unbuckled his belt and undid his pants.. he let it drop to the ground... then he took two steps towards wife, getting closer.. the bulge in his underwear..

wife didn't seem too fazed.. she sat there calmly...

edward: do what you can to help me relief this anger... help distract me please....

wife: huh... are you doing this because you want revenge on my husband?

edward: nope.. i am doing this because i think you look really beautiful... and i really want your sexy lips to pleasure my big cock so that i can cum on your beautiful face...

knickers
13-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Enjoying this .... more please!! :D

jwat
13-09-2016, 11:09 PM
I guessing it is a plot from the wife and boss, is boss f ing Edward wife that time?

HelloDavidson
14-09-2016, 01:15 AM
I guessing it is a plot from the wife and boss, is boss f ing Edward wife that time?

My guess is they are having a threesome with Edward's wife

youngtool
14-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Very nice updates .... camping here ;)

WarMoth
14-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Do continue TS

MeltDown2008
14-09-2016, 04:26 AM
Very good update

Dolfin
14-09-2016, 10:29 AM
My guess is they are having a threesome with Edward's wife

Haha should be :)

pokeUpie
14-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Nice story bro, please continue soon! :)

Lumiere7
14-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Wife: Erm....... You promise?

Edward: yes... If you treat me nice and right. I won't pursue the matter with them..

Wife: ok... I really don't want you to get into trouble ok

Edward: that's very sweet of you.. Now let my penis have a taste of your sweet lips!

captainofthewin
14-09-2016, 11:33 PM
nice bro! keep it going.. :)

Locomotions
15-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Wife: Erm....... You promise?

Edward: yes... If you treat me nice and right. I won't pursue the matter with them..

Wife: ok... I really don't want you to get into trouble ok

Edward: that's very sweet of you.. Now let my penis have a taste of your sweet lips!

I wonder which pair of lips :p

Lumiere7
15-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Wife sat up and moved closer to his crotch area.. Her hands slowly reached for his hips area. Her head remained looking forward..

Edward used his right hand and lifted wife's chin, tilted her face upwards to face his...

Edward: I want you to look up at me.. Show me your beautiful face while you bring me to heaven..

Wife in her obliging voice.. : okay..

Her head now tilted upwards.. Looking up at him.. His briefs came down.. Wife's head tilted a little to watch his penis fling out as the brief came down.. she was curious… i saw it… it wasn’t long.. but it was thick… it was rather short.. maybe lesser than 10cm.. 8 cm? but very thick…. maybe 5 cm wide…

wife brought his briefs to his knee level… she held his penis with one hand… her head moved forward… she started to kiss around it … her hand stroking it slowly.. masturbating his penis, he moaned out like he had been waiting for her to touch it for so long… edward moaned louder… wife pulled back his penis foreskin and licked his bare penis head. his hand started to stroke her hair.. adoring her… she looked up at him and continued to blow him slowly like a willing wife..

edward: fuck… you are good… i need some visuals… show me your body please…

wife: you mean like this?

wife pulled the front zip of her dress down her cleavage, with edwards’s penis still on her lips….

compound
15-09-2016, 10:59 PM
More update please!

Lumiere7
16-09-2016, 12:51 PM
She pulled her zip down and revealed her solid goods underneath. Edward's jaw dropped..

Edward: oh my...wow!

He was very turned on..

Wife slowly spread her front, separating the zip strap from each other.. Showing him her breasts cupped nicely in a purple lacy bra.

She leaned backwards... Giving him a better angle to enjoy the view

captainofthewin
18-09-2016, 01:19 AM
She pulled her zip down and revealed her solid goods underneath. Edward's jaw dropped..

Edward: oh my...wow!

He was very turned on..

Wife slowly spread her front, separating the zip strap from each other.. Showing him her breasts cupped nicely in a purple lacy bra.

She leaned backwards... Giving him a better angle to enjoy the view

how i wish i am in Edward shoes :D

Lumiere7
18-09-2016, 09:09 AM
edward: oh wow.... now i see why he had to drunk fuck you...

wife: why?

edward: you body is fantastic...

edward started to stroke himself... lust apparent in his face...

wife: oh no.. does that mean... you are going to fuck me too?

edward: yes.. way harder than that owens guy i assure you...

wife: ok.. i'm all yours sir...

edward bent down and went directly for her breasts.. kissing the area not covered by the bra.. his hands reached for her back.. seconds later.. her bra loosen.. edward took the straps off her shoulders and pulled her bra off and threw it to the floor...

edward: oh my....

he marveled at her boobs and wasted no time to suck on them...i saw a lot of movement on his head but not much moaning from wife... then suddenly, he lifted her legs...

edward: did he lick for you?

wife: yes...

edward: well, i'm going to show you how good it's supposed to be....

her panties came off....

wife: hoooo! HOOOO! AHHHH!!!

Lumiere7
18-09-2016, 09:42 AM
i heard wife's moan... she was so loud... not shy at all... she later told me that edward can really lick with his extremely long tongue... it was like getting tongue fucked..

not sure how long it lasted.. but my knees were aching from the standing..

then suddenly... admist the moaning...

wife: AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHH... ahhh... hey... hey..! why you stop???

edward stood up.. stretching his face and tongue...

edward: come baby.. its time for us to fuck... which is that owen's bedroom?

wife: huh... oh..... that side..

she held his hand as he pulled her to stand up... she was so blur that she didnt even pick up her lingerie and just left them on the floor... edward's hand was groping her butt as they walked past me.. i quickly hid... as they approached his bedroom... edward hugged her from behind and turned her around... he pinned her against the wall and planted a very passionate long kiss on her lips... wife's hand touched the wall behind her... then he cupped her breasts again and lifted her dress and threw it to the floor... she was now naked!

edward lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his body.. he carried her into the bedroom and threw her onto the bed gently..

he took off his shirt.. got onto the bed himself...

wife spread her legs for him to get in between.. looking up at him...

edward positioned himself... he got ready...

oh fuck.....

fuck....

fuck!!

edward thrust his hips forward... wife's upper body bounced a little in reaction to his supposed first penetration...

edward continued to thrust... but wife wasn't moaning as loudly as she was when he licked her.... obviously edward wasn't really that good in bed...

she laid pretty still even though edward was really trying hard to ram her hard....

shortly later.... edward cummed inside her.. he moaned out and bent forward and hugged her and continued to kiss with her...

suddenly...

the door on boss's side opened...

i quickly retreated to hide in the pantry side...

boss walked in and saw them in his room...

boss: what the fuck is going on here!?

Vujicic
18-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Please continue bro!!

Lumiere7
18-09-2016, 11:42 PM
wife: oh my g..!

edward: huh!

they were both caught by surprised...

boss: are the two of you fucking on my damn bed???

wife: this is your room? .. oh no.. sorry... we must have gone into the wrong room....

wife was quick to thinking... edward just froze... he seemed confused.. like packed with fear but also finding a reason to be angry...

wife tried to use the pillow to cover her chests... edward did the same...

boss: why do you even bother... i've seen you naked!

he said to wife as he walked closer to them.. edward sat on the bed beside wife, he froze. not knowing what to do... wife sat there.. not knowing what to do... boss's pants came off... he got on to the bed, at the end of it.. edward was on the other side... he pulled wife's legs to face him, turning her body 90 degrees.. her head now perpendicular to edward...

wife: hey....

boss was strong, she tugged wife gently and her body shifted easily...

boss: come ... its my turn...

he took the pillow easily away from wife's hands... he took off his shirt quickly...

wife: ahhhh...

boss pushed his fingers inside her...

boss: you let him cum inside you??

wife: erm....

wife was too shy to answer...

boss: well nevermind then...

wife: ahhh...

he plunge his penis in...

boss directed at edward: were you trying to fuck my fucktoy on my bed to feel domination?

edward: what?

boss looks at wife: now let me remind you, who has your favorite white cock....

Lumiere7
18-09-2016, 11:51 PM
boss began to fuck wife very hard...pummeling her chee bye with his lan jiao...wife was screaming like siao...

boss: tell me now! which cock you like better. mine or his?? mine or his??

wife: ahhh... ahhhh... ahhh...

edward had a defeated look.. he obviously knew the answer from wife's screams....

boss: tell me now!!

wife refused to answer him... she grabbed a pillow to cover her face...

boss was quick to react and snatched it from her and tossed it away....

boss: tell me now!

wife: erhuhhh! why you stop??

boss pulled out his penis... he aimed it at her clitoris.... then... he shook his penis hard....

wife: aHHHh ahhh! ahhhH! ahhhH!!

boss: if you want the fucking to continue... tell me whose penis you like more!!

wife: ahhhh,... ahhhh...

she kept lifting her body.. trying to reach for boss's penis to let it go into her.... but her attempts were futile...

edward: stop asking her that!

boss looked at him: well, we both know the answer don't we?

edward: fuck off...

boss: well if you don't want to hear her answer.. .why don't you stuff her mouth with your penis now?

edward's face lit up... while chatting, boss had stopped her torture on wife... wife regained some composure...

she looked at edward.. she knew she needed something to stuff her mouth and prevent her form betraying edward's pride....

i saw wife turn her body side ways...

wtf... wtf.....

she turned a bit more.. then got up... climbed towards edward's legs...

fuck... she started to suck edward off while she spread her legs and lifted her butt to boss...

boss: my my... you really know what to do my little slut...

Lightster
19-09-2016, 12:15 AM
More more!!!

binchster
19-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Been following your episodes TS, theyre so damn good! Keep them coming!

jwat
19-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Was it all planned by Boss and Wife to show dominance against Edwards? Camping for more

captainofthewin
22-09-2016, 12:30 AM
boss began to fuck wife very hard...pummeling her chee bye with his lan jiao...wife was screaming like siao...

boss: tell me now! which cock you like better. mine or his?? mine or his??

wife: ahhh... ahhhh... ahhh...

edward had a defeated look.. he obviously knew the answer from wife's screams....

boss: tell me now!!

wife refused to answer him... she grabbed a pillow to cover her face...

boss was quick to react and snatched it from her and tossed it away....

boss: tell me now!

wife: erhuhhh! why you stop??

boss pulled out his penis... he aimed it at her clitoris.... then... he shook his penis hard....

wife: aHHHh ahhh! ahhhH! ahhhH!!

boss: if you want the fucking to continue... tell me whose penis you like more!!

wife: ahhhh,... ahhhh...

she kept lifting her body.. trying to reach for boss's penis to let it go into her.... but her attempts were futile...

edward: stop asking her that!

boss looked at him: well, we both know the answer don't we?

edward: fuck off...

boss: well if you don't want to hear her answer.. .why don't you stuff her mouth with your penis now?

edward's face lit up... while chatting, boss had stopped her torture on wife... wife regained some composure...

she looked at edward.. she knew she needed something to stuff her mouth and prevent her form betraying edward's pride....

i saw wife turn her body side ways...

wtf... wtf.....

she turned a bit more.. then got up... climbed towards edward's legs...

fuck... she started to suck edward off while she spread her legs and lifted her butt to boss...

boss: my my... you really know what to do my little slut...

nice.. loves reading married woman suck or fuck other guy's cock..

Garbine
22-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Very nice story, please continue TS

Lumiere7
23-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Without hesitation, boss climbed up behind wife and spread her legs slightly more. he aimed his cock and pushed it into her... she let out a muffled moan as she had edward's penis in her mouth... boss started off slowly... then... he began to ram her ass...

wife's mouth seemed to stop moving... her mouth opened wider to breath... for a moment, the penis left her mouth.. she screamed.... let out a loud moan... another moan.. .AWWW! AWWWW!! then her head lowered and got into action, sucking intensely on edward's cock which had erected once again.

boss: see, see how horny she gets.... this is how i fuck her right... this is why she likes my cock more than yours...

edward was too stunned to reply.. this was probably his first ever threesome... he just couldn't resist watching wife suck him off while another man fucks her silly...

then finally... edward calmed down...

edward: you talk the big talk.. let's see how many times can you cum for her?

boss: as many times as she needs...

edward: well.. we will see about that... let's see who has the real balls to cum more in her then...

boss: you are on....

he pulled wife upwards... turned her around and put her down by edward's side. he held her by her palms down and missionary fucked her....

boss: my dear slut.. you are in for a good load of fucking tonight... here comes my first load of cum!

Cornyplant
23-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Very good story :)
Camping here ....

Lumiere7
25-09-2016, 07:55 PM
he pinned wife down... and began to ram away... fucking her so hard... so hard..... wife was screaming off like she was giving birth... only it wasn't screams of pain.. they were screams of pleasure...

wife: Ahhhh! ahhh! ahhhh! ahhHH! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!

but boss wasn't able to hold up to wife's demand....

boss: oh.. oh... ohhhhh...

he ejaculated a stream of semen inside her... but her quickly pulled out his penis.... he moved to wife's side and masturbated himself a few more times quickly until his second stream of semen shot out...

captainofthewin
25-09-2016, 09:02 PM
he pinned wife down... and began to ram away... fucking her so hard... so hard..... wife was screaming off like she was giving birth... only it wasn't screams of pain.. they were screams of pleasure...

wife: Ahhhh! ahhh! ahhhh! ahhHH! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!

but boss wasn't able to hold up to wife's demand....

boss: oh.. oh... ohhhhh...

he ejaculated a stream of semen inside her... but her quickly pulled out his penis.... he moved to wife's side and masturbated himself a few more times quickly until his second stream of semen shot out...

awesome!!!!

CoolTea
25-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Very good story!! :)

Lumiere7
25-09-2016, 11:12 PM
his semen shot all over, scattered... not in a full stream... he sprayed it all over her body, her breasts.. he tried to get some on her face... but he ran out of cum... boss then fell to the side of the bed.. he was exhausted... trying to catch his breath.. he obviously over worked himself...

it was edward's turn...

NineLives
26-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Do continue pls

captainofthewin
30-09-2016, 10:58 AM
more plssss!!!

hiccup
30-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Waiting for updates!! :D

Lumiere7
01-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Edward was tired.. he looked at wife, he hesitated.. but at the same time.. he had a personal mission he wanted to achieve.. he had deposit more cum inside wife than boss did... he got up... went in between her legs... and fucked her slowly... wife didn't react much at first... after a few more minutes... edward let out a loud moan and he cummed inside her.... edward fell to the bed on her other side... the three of them in bed... all rather knocked out... wife fell asleep too.... cum all over her body... used.. stained....

i decided that was enough... my knees were aching... that moment, i realized... OH SHIT...

KATHY!!

Lumiere7
01-10-2016, 08:51 PM
I realized i've forgotten all about her...

i hurried my way to her room... she waiting for me inside.. in a bath robe..

k: where were you?

me: sorry... something happened...

k: what was it?

i looked at her... and i contemplated...

me: doesn't matter...

i walked towards her and stripped myself...

me: what matters is that i am going to fuck you so hard right now...

i don't know what got over me... i felt a sense of rage... maybe... i blamed kathy... its not her fault... but my wife fucked two angmohs... and is lying in between them now...

i took off my pants...

i walked towards her...

me: now suck for me...

Lumiere7
01-10-2016, 09:12 PM
i fucked kathy HARD!

HARD!!!

I rammed her away like no tomorrow... and i couldn't cum... it felt wrong... i couldn't feel like cumming... just kept ramming her away... different positions.... but i still had no feel to cum....

i just had rage...

pulled her hair...

really tossed her from side to side....

DOMINATED HER like a beast...

it seems Kathy LOVED IT!

i ended sleeping by her side...

the next morning... i woke up to kathy sucking me off.... she felt so satisfied...

k: oohhh.. i don't think i can walk today.... now.. you've been a good boy.... tell me what you want, and i will make it happen....

i was tired.. a little groggy.. but there was only one thing on my mind...

me: i would like to know what it's like to be my boss's boss....

kathy smiled.... well... after last night... you deserve it.... but i've seem to have forgotten... convince me again...

me: you are on...

i threw her to my side....

KATHY'S SCREAMS FILLED THE ROOM

baonan
01-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Please continue TS :)

JemBud
01-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Fantastic!!!!
Waiting for updates ... :)

Anakbelle93
02-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Fantastic!!!!
Waiting for updates ... :)

Agreed!!
TS please update soon :)

Lumiere7
02-10-2016, 08:04 PM
i fucked kathy raw... doggy... pounded her for a good solid 20 minutes... slow... then build up momentum to fast.... i felt an energy like never before... the thought that wife had just woken up and is having another fuck fiesta with the two whitemen in our suite really turned me on....

after fucking kathy... she was spent... laid in bed... i went to wash up, got dressed... i peeked into her handbag... got a bad feeling so decided to look through her stuff... for a moment, it occurred to me that for all i know, kathy could have been a hooker whom boss set up to bait wife...

but heng ah...

her wallet, the large LV one... so many gold cards in there... her stash of cash was enough to pay for the room i think.. who the hell carry hundred dollar bills.. a few of them...

i put her stuff back... went back to our room..

our our suite.. i hesitated... which door should i enter by?

it was already 10 plus.. would they have woken up? decided just to be safe... i entered through the pantry side..

the connecting door between the two rooms in the suite was closed... the handles were facing downwards, they were locked if i didn't remember wrongly... wow... what's going on... wife locked them out?

i walked towards our room....
then i heard...

wife: good morning..

???: good morning darling....

wife: heheh...

???: you liked last night?

wife: hmmmm... which part...

???: that's true... we got interrupted ...

wife: i was drunk ok... lost self control...

??? : well we do have some alone time now... i've locked the door...

wife: oh ok....

??? : it's down... help me get it up...

wife: ok!

Targus
03-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Very nice story TS ... more please!! :D

Lumiere7
04-10-2016, 10:58 PM
i checked that the door was truly locked, didn't want to get blindsided from behind by boss.. it was ... they have locked it..... wow like it was planned.. i snuck over to beside our bedroom door... i looked in... wtf... wife was willingly sucking his cock..

she had been doing so for awhile... because shortly later... she got up... i got a glimpse, edward's dick was erected liao...

the next moment....

wife climbed on top of him...

edward held up his penis to let her lower herself and allow the penetration...

she started to fuck his cock....

Obermaier
05-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Keep going bro :)

Lumiere7
05-10-2016, 06:48 AM
that moment... i was tired to enjoy watching... but wife was enjoying herself it seems...

she was the one doing most of the work, while he just played with her nipples to arouse her further... i gathered my stuff.... went down to the lobby... then back to kathy's room...

kathy: wow.. you surely want this bad?

me: why not... i've earned it... haven't I?

kathy looked at me, took the pen and signed the deal: well you surely did...

i looked at the deal... holy shit... it was a great deal....

kathy and i made some arrangements for more sex.... as i left the room, she called her husband.. in a rather rude manner, asking him where he was and asking him to meet her in the lobby to leave...

i walked past our entrance... then i went into the pantry... i heard some rushing... then a door closing.... edward rushed out and left......

i peeked and saw wife lying alone in bed... she was upset.... their sex wasn't finished!

then...

i saw her get up and disappeared into the toilet....

autosave
05-10-2016, 11:27 AM
More please!!!

Lumiere7
05-10-2016, 10:52 PM
I hesitated. Do I go in? but I didn’t have too long to decide. I heard her coming out. I rushed into the pantry… peeked out.. I heard the connecting door open… I went out, saw her backview… she had put on a chemise.. a shiny purple one… it was really short.. I barely covered her buttcheeks… she had brand new underwear on… she headed into boss’s bedroom, he was still flat asleep in bed… I watched her climb into bed and snuggle beside him.. it woke him up…
Boss: huh.. oh…
He turned his body and snuggled with her.. they look like they’ve been a couple for a long time… I saw wife lay her head on his shoulder. Her hand rubbing on his stomach… his tummy.. it was quite big… then… her hand disappeared under the comforter/blanket…… I saw boss’s head tilt upwards, his mouth opened and he let out a soft moan…. He turned his head and kissed wife on her hair… continued to kiss her hair… saw some movement under the sheets... wife's head moved... she kissed him on his neck.. then his chest.. she pleasured his nipples with tongue... boss lifted the sheets and used his legs to kick it off, revealing what was going on under the sheets...

Lumiere7
05-10-2016, 11:05 PM
wife's hand was stroking boss's penis slowly.. she was good at that... boss was enjoying the arousing feeling.... then boss finally reacted.. he he hugged her... lifted her chemise to check what she was wearing below... then.. he removed her straps and played with her nipples... flicking them arousing her.. she was aroused.. she got restless... she got up.. brought her breast to boss's face.. boss reached out his tongue to reach for her nipples...

boss: come, get on top...

wife took off her panties herself... she spread her leg over him and lowered herself by holding on to his penis and then inserting it into her cheebye herself...

she started to fuck herself at first... but with boss.... he did the heavy lifting... he pumped her by bouncing his butt on the bed.... wife was squealing away loudly... moaning in ecstacy...

Flick69
05-10-2016, 11:08 PM
More please!!!

jwat
05-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Wow, awesome updates

Lumiere7
07-10-2016, 12:24 AM
they continued fucking somemore... then i watched wife bend forward and kiss with him while he continued to fuck her.... then.. he turned her body to the side... they were now fucking and kissing side to side... boss wasn't pumping his penis.. it slide out of her pussy... wife's hands somehow automatically moved downwards and stroked for him... attempted to guide it back in.. instead of letting her do that... he got on top of her... spread her legs... held her hands and crossed them, squeezing her boobs together like those in the porn movies...

PrataMaiHum
07-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Very steamy update! Pls continue bro :)

LiangTehO
07-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Awesome story!!

JoeMartin
08-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Camping for more..

VanderBear
08-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Love your steamy story TS :)

Lumiere7
08-10-2016, 10:29 PM
he was fucking her so hard... but he didn't think it was hard enough..

he pulled his penis out, turned her body around.. wife very willingly and obligingly raised her butt to boss... boss took it... spanked her hard... then penetrated her...

wife moaned...

but he wasn't satisfied... he fucked her way harder... smacking his skin onto her butt...

she screamed louder..

boss: SCREAM MY NAME!

he bent forward and pulled her hair and reminded her...

wife: OHHHH! OWENNS!!! OWENSSS!! MISTER OWENSSS....

it prompted him to fuck her even harder... he couldn't take it.. he started to grab her hands, pulled them backwards, raising wife's head from the bed... he drilled her in that difficult position... she loved it! she screamed his name.... it was difficult to hold that position... then he pulled her hair.. spanked her hard... he pulled her off the bed... brought her to the balcony... he didn't open the door.. he pressed her against the glass door... pressed her against it and fucked her against the wall... wife's legs wrapped around his waist... he was strong to support her and fuck her at the same time...

he fuck her pretty hard... wife left scratch marks on his back.. they both kissed so intensely... at times i peeped too far in and they didn't even notice me...

boss backed off from the kissing...

boss: whose cock do you love the most?

wife: yours! yours!!

boss: SAY IT FOR ME!

wife: i love your cock the most!! i love it!! it's the best!!

boss: am i the best fuck you've ever had????

wife: yes... yess... you're the best.... fuck me harder!!!

she begged....

he was pumping her so fast already...

then ... he let her drop slowly, let her legs hang, until she gain her balance...

then he opened the balcony door... he pulled her out.. turned her body to face the bay... FUCK! she was near naked... with just the chemise stuck in at her waist area.... he fucked her from behind... doggy fuck....she bent forward, head out of the balcony....

he piak her so hard.... SOOOO HARD!!!!

wife tried her best not to scream.. .

TenArtul
08-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Awesome fucking ...... more please!!!

Lumiere7
08-10-2016, 11:38 PM
in the end.. she couldn't hold it in... boss was doing his best to break her will... she moaned out loud.... LOUD!

i was so afraid that the other people would notice them... but simply just threw caution to the wind, the two adulterous horny animals just went at it....

then finally... boss got tired from the standing.. they paused to catch their breath... boss pulled her back in... he sat her down and stood in front of her... he merely just pulled wife's face closer in and she began to suck his cock... holding it and then kissing it all over before sucking it like she was a hungry for cum slut.... she maintained her eye contact with him... showing him her innocent face... he kept stroking her hair as she did it.... she masturbated him, while pleasing him with the different strokes... sucking... licking kissing..... occasionally rubbing his penis shaft on her cheeks...

boss: OHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!

i watched wife hold his penis, continue masturbating for him while he shot his load onto her face.... she was letting him cum on her face... she then opened her mouth... let some of his semen shoot into her mouth... then she proceeded to suck him off.. whatever semen he had left.. she sucked him slowly and sucked him dry... she didn't even flinch to immediately wipe his semen away, just letting it drip down her face and off her face...

Lumiere7
08-10-2016, 11:51 PM
boss collapsed to the side of the bed... he was panting... wife got up... continued to kiss his penis... licking away whatever cum that was left... boss noticed what she was doing.... he appreciated it .... because shortly later...

boss: come... sit on my face....

she began to moan... trying her best to balance...

boss. muffled voice: rub your nipples....

she did so... omg... it was her first time doing that to herself.. .she never liked it...

but now...

but now...

her transformation is complete...

wife has become the horny wife....

boss licked until wife's knees gave way...

she cummed....

leaving so much juice on his lips.. she collapsed beside him and they both fell asleep....

i watched enough.. then realised... as much pleasure i got from this... i better made sure that the benefit is complete..

i rushed back to office and submitted the deal... without boss's knowledge... to his boss...

he was rather unsure... he wanted to call mr owens. but instead, i told him to call kathy.... he did...

this happened.. that happened....

a few weeks later..

i got the huge promotion....

Bynote
09-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Good updates bro! :)

Lumiere7
09-10-2016, 08:01 PM
that day, i went back to the suite. wife texted me that she's packed everything but boss wanted to leave earlier first.. office called him and he had to go back...

i came back to the room... just as i was about to open the door...

i heard wife's moans....

Lumiere7
09-10-2016, 09:44 PM
i opened the door... snuck in.... don't know relief or disappointment... saw wife pleasuring herself with the vibrating dildo... boss had obviously left it with her.. i went in.. saw her... she saw me.. she got embarrassed... i took over ... fuck her so damn hard as my form of revenge... she cummed so much ... so so much!

later that day, boss found out about the deal i had with kathy... i was now entirely kathy's main point man... he wasn't happy about it...he's position in the company will survive.. but he did take a hit... on the phonecall with me.. he sounded pissed but the conversation ended, " you do have what it takes for this job"...

however, later that night in the evening...

wife: dear... boss asked me to go over to his house..

boss: huh.. for what??

wife: he says he needs to get fully even.. he wants me to go over there and have sex with him...

HiAce
09-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Very good story .... camping for more!

chiongsterJJ
09-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Camping for more!

Astrid25
10-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Enjoyed reading your story bro, more please!! :D

Lumiere7
15-10-2016, 04:25 PM
i opened the door... snuck in.... don't know relief or disappointment... saw wife pleasuring herself with the vibrating dildo... boss had obviously left it with her.. i went in.. saw her... she saw me.. she got embarrassed... i took over ... fuck her so damn hard as my form of revenge... she cummed so much ... so so much!

later that day, boss found out about the deal i had with kathy... i was now entirely kathy's main point man... he wasn't happy about it...he's position in the company will survive.. but he did take a hit... on the phonecall with me.. he sounded pissed but the conversation ended, " you do have what it takes for this job"...

however, later that night in the evening...

wife: dear... boss asked me to go over to his house..

boss: huh.. for what??

wife: he says he needs to get fully even.. he wants me to go over there and have sex with him...

me: go over there? where?

wife: his house? i suppose...

me: can you ask him where...

wife: ok....

later..

wife: he said he will book a room...

me: why not his house??

wife: i don't know...

me: hmm.. .doesn't sound safe... ask him why not his house?

wife: he said not convenient..

me: not convenient?? doesn't he like live alone already? i don't believe him leh.. what if he plan some big gang rape at the hotel.. not safe leh...

wife: hmmm... then how?

me: don't meet him lo

wife: hmmm... but.....

me: you feel like it?

wife: heheh...

me:let me take over.. pass me your phone... you put on a chemise... be sexy...

we sent him some selfies of wife's boobs...

<chat with boss>

wife: can we spend the night at your place instead? why hotel?

boss: hotel is more convenient..

wife: why not your place? i will spend the night with you... i miss your penis.. hehe

boss: of course you do... meet me now?

wife: i go to your place?

boss: its really not convenient.. why can't we just go to a hotel...

wife: hotel isn't fun anymore. i want to go to your place... if i like your place.. i will move in with you!

boss: its not convenient ok...

wife: hmmm.. it's just us right... why isn't it convenient? you have kids?

boss: no.. its not that.. let's go hotel ok?

wife: you are scared that i won't leave? don't you want to fuck me every night??

boss: of course i do.. let's just go to a hotel first ok...

wife and i got suspicious.. why was he so afraid of letting us go to his house?

then.. it hit me... what if, he and his wife were still getting along fine? the divorce he mentioned was a farce to trick wife to pity him??

me to wife: i got an idea...

wife to boss: how about this.. you come to my place tonight..

boss: what about jack?

wife: he says he's going out with kathy to talk about more business deals...

boss: WHAT?

boss: well...

boss: ok fine... i'm definitely coming over to your place... can we fuck in your bedroom?

wife: ok.. but why?

boss: i want to fuck you so hard in your marital bed. so that next time whenever you and your hubby fuck, you will only think of me...

wife: hehe. ok... sounds exciting...

wife: by the way did you take any videos of us making love so far?

boss: nope why...

wife: maybe later you can take some videos? so i can watch when i'm not with you...

boss: aww... of course..

wife: what about the photos you took of me?

boss: why?

wife: hehe i want to see how horny and slutty you made me...

boss: oh... we will take more later ok...

wife: send them to me.. i want to see them.. you don't have to delete them...

boss: oh.. i don't have them anymore..

wife: huh why??

boss: not nice for me to save them... what time should i come over? wear something slutty for me ok?

wife: you can come now.. he's already leaving now... here's my address... ????????????????

boss: ok.. i can't wait to fuck you hard baby... see you in a while...

nickotan
15-10-2016, 08:46 PM
More updates please :)

Lumiere7
15-10-2016, 11:46 PM
boss reached our place very quickly... i knew he didn't live that far. but he really sped over... saw his car drove in quickly into our carpark... he got off... took a look at his phone and tried to figure out our block number... then he found our block, took the lift up...

i took the lift up in our opposite block... saw him find his way to our unit. wife opened the door wearing a sexy chemise and let him in... but he pulled wife out of our door and hugged her and kissed her... they made out for awhile.. like he intentionally wanted to be spotted by our neighbors or what... soon enough.. they went in...

i headed downstairs, checked my phone... it was on facetime, we had placed our ipad neatly in a secret spot in our bedroom.. however, no one was there. the image wasn't clear. but definitely no one... they were still in our living room? by the time i reach our floor, finally.. there was movement in our bedroom.. the lighting was poor.. but luckily, wife turned on the bedroom light... i saw that wife's chemise had been torn apart, they were dangling from below her breasts.. her bra was already stripped off... boss grabbed her and they made out... walked towards our bed... he threw her on her back on the bed.. he stripped his berms off.. in a rough manner, he pulled her thong off her...

wife : lick me..

boss: no!

he immediately spread her legs and penetrate her... fucked her missionary.... he was banging her hard... i had to turn off the audio on my phone... wife was screaming loud...

i opened our door and snuck into our house.. i went into the spare room and made myself comfortable and locked the door.. with wifi, the images were so much clearer now... the audio was live...

wife: OW! OW! OW!! not so rough! not so rough! not so rough! not so rough! not so rough! not so rough!

she was begging him to be more gentle.. but from the video, he didn't seem to care.. i pondered for a moment should i rescue wife... but she seems to be enjoying it herself... hugging him tight...

wah he fucked her SO HARD i thought the bed was going to break... surprisingly, he didn't last very long... about 7 minutes in.. he was moaning loudly himself.... pulling his penis out of wife and masturbating himself until he sprayed onto her body, but aiming on our bed mostly... he stopped to rest...

wife: what's wrong with you today...

boss: didn't you like it?

wife: you are so rough!

boss: well you are my little slut, my fuck toy.. and i like to be rough... you don't like it?

wife: hmmmm.... ok....

boss: i told you right.. i'm gonna fuck you so hard today, that any men who fucks you on this bed, you will only think of me...

wife: hehe.. then you better make me cum so much....

boss: yeah i will.. sorry the first load came fast.. the next few won't...

wife: don't forget....

boss: forget what?

wife: video... hehe..

boss: oh yeah... you are amazing... how i wish you were my wife instead... we will make so many videos with so many different guys and make you the most popular wife in sg...

wife: hehe.. just you will be enough...

boss: help me get my phone please...

wife: ok...

she got up and took his phone from his berms.. she handed it to him... he unlocked his phone and aimed it at wife...

boss: come.. give me a good blow job...

wife did as he commanded! looking at his phone while he filmed her lick and kissed his penis... enjoying herself.. sucking him off...

minutes later... he put his phone away... he pushed wife to the bed... he was aroused again... he spread her legs so wide... her legs were now perpendicular to the ground... pointing to the ceiling... he started slowly and then started to drill her so hard...

wife: pass me your phone...

boss: why... ahh.. ahhh...

he was enjoying himself..

wife: video down.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. i want to watch later... uh.. uh.. uh...

boss: ok...

he unlocked his phone and passed it to her... from her actions... she was videoing herself.. selfie mode.. then changed to him.. then she aimed the camera at the part where all the actions were taking place...boss's penis going in and out furiously of her cheebye.... after some more moments, boss drilled her into submission.. she couldn't concentrate at recording anymore... boss took over.. he aimed it at her face... recording the expression on her face as he drilled her.. but he couldn't multitask that well... so his fucking rhythm got affected...

he put the phone away and the fucked... then... changed position.. he turned her around.. her butt naturally came up for him... it was easy...

wife: record ok...

boss: oh yeah..

he reached for his phone.. then push his penis in.. took sometime to set his phone to recording mode... he found his balance and managed to start to ram wife from behind hard and film it down.... fucked a few more minutes... he placed his phone on the bed and used the pillow to support it.. then he pinned wife down form behind.. pulled her hair and turned her face to face the phone while he drilled her violently from behind... FUCKING HER SO HARD WITH SUCH FEROCIOUS PACE AND PULLING HER HAIR FIRMLY.........

wife screamed so madly........ almost like she was being tortured... but she loved it.... it looked like she was being raped.. pinned down and violently fucked.... i watched and masturbated myself furiously... a while longer.. boss buay tahan liao.. he let go of her...he was cumming... he screamed... then he collapsed to the bed and rest....wife also needed sometime to recover... she panted and laid still.....

then finally.. she did what we had planned... she took the phone and started to....

Lumiere7
16-10-2016, 12:34 AM
boss was completely unaware of what wife was doing....

after they rested enough... wife cuddled up beside him... she played to videos and they watched it together... then, boss sat up.... got wife to do the same.. they sat and watched...

then they started to make out..... boss took some selfies of them while they did made out... wife climbed on top of boss... she rode on his penis... lowered her body and his penis penetrated her.. boss took the selfie video as she fucked him cowgirl style... then.. he slide his body down further.. so he was laying on the bed..wife and him formed a right angle.. he laid on his back... he continued to film wife.. her breasts shaking.. her face moaning in ecstacy from the cowgirl riding....

dchar
16-10-2016, 12:51 AM
more more! :)

Lumiere7
16-10-2016, 11:45 AM
then.. he told wife to get off... he placed his phone at the corner of the bed... turned wife around... her face flat on the bd, he raised her butt... spread her legs.. fucked her from behind.. dragged her arms backwards.. he leaned backwards to get wife's upper body to raise above the bed... he held her and fucked her like a cannon machine gun position...

the intensity..

the ferocity of his thrusts...

the impact was so loud each time... it was like someone was being fucked extremely hard... wife moaned and screamed... in pain and pleasure... she was taken by a beast.... her face showed it all in the video... her screams gone hoarse... her face... like she suffered from fits.. the rush of pleasure...

until... boss cummed... he let go of her... wife fell to the bed on her face... she was exhausted and tired to care.... she had cummed twice i think... she laid motionless.. boss as well... they both laid motionless.. just panting ... just panting...

they fell asleep....

i thought...

wife woke 5 minutes later... she got out of the bed... she went to her phone.. she did the transfer to her phone... she searched through all his mails and messages and photos....

then she texted me..

i was right...

xucker
16-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Camping here!!

Lumiere7
16-10-2016, 06:15 PM
boss: what are you doing?

wife: huh?

he had woken up and notice that wife wasn't beside her.... thankfully, wife was prepared.. she turned around and showed him the vibrating dildo which he had gotten for her...

boss: oh yeah? you wan both holes to be filled again my dear? come to papa...

filled again??

has both holes been filled before?

i found out later that when i was fucking kathy, edward and boss recovered and joined forces.... her only regret was that i wasn't there to watch it and enjoy...

boss: oh fuck... its so tight!

wife: AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!

boss inserted the dildo into her asshole... he turned the vibrator mode on! wife screamed! she was already riding his penis in the reverse cowgirl position... boss was still nice.. he held her waist and use the bounce of our bed to fuck her from below... at the same time, he made adjustments to the dildo, slowly fucking her asshole as well...

at that moment.. i realise... the time was here..

i opened our bedroom door gently... walked in.. boss hasn't notice me yet... wife looked rather worried... i took off my berms and got on to the bed...

boss: WHAT THE FUCK!

me: enjoying yourself?

i put my penis in front of wife's face... she took it without hesitation and gave me a horny blowjob... sucking like a horny slut...

i looked at boss: don't stop... let's enjoy this..

he seemed to agree... he resumed his pumping, it was a little hard to balance for me... i looked down.. the sight of wife sucking my cock hungrily like a slut.. and boss trying to avoid eye contact with me at the bottom.. soon enough, he closed his eyes... he was going to cum...

little did he realise, i was filming him...

boss: wooo! wooo!! AHHHHHHH!!! ahhhh....

boss cummed inside wife, don't know how many times today... wife and i slowly got off.... he was resting.. then finally, he opened his eyes...

boss: WTF ARE YOU DOING???

i backed off before he could reach my phone and snatch it away.. he was too tired to get up...

me: why can't i record it? you recorded the whole event already..

boss: delete it now!!

me: what's wrong?? it won't get you into trouble right?

boss: delete it now! i mean it!

wife tried to calm him down...

me: you are afraid your wife gets this ?

boss was stunned.. lost for words...

me: haha.. you didn't think we would figure it out??

wife came over to my side....

boss: i don't know what you are talking about...

me: we checked your phone while you were asleep.. getting divorced my ass...

wife: you ah!! use that to trick me!

boss: well, you do love white cock... i didn't do much to trick you...

me: well all is fine... it turned out well for everyone... peace?

boss looked at me... any anger he had before for me stealing kathy's business entirely away from him were gone.... : alright.. it's even... you sure are manipulative...

me: well i learned from the very best....

boss: well .. i better get home before my wife questions what's going on...

me: oh don't forget to delete the photos... you now.. in case she inspects and see...

boss: yeah i know..

still rather confused, and bemused as well.. he and wife had a chat as she escorted him out of our house.... they hugged at the door.... then boss left...

me: what was that about?

wife: he told me he still wants a lot of sex with me in future.. hehe

me: and you want it?

wife: i think so.... i think i need it from now on....

wow...

there you go.. wife, her deepest desires now fully unleashed... not shy to express her sexual needs.... the horny wife

Croatian
16-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Very nice story ... camping here!

Leaker
16-10-2016, 11:36 PM
cum slut for ang mo! You like this? Bloody chee bye. Ang mo big fuck is it. Pui.

KTVbuddy
17-10-2016, 10:17 AM
I love this story.. please do continue.

Lumiere7
17-10-2016, 10:38 AM
cum slut for ang mo! You like this? Bloody chee bye. Ang mo big fuck is it. Pui.
Hey it's you again!

Why so much anger? I really wonder why you still read this story when you already know it will upset you...

spawnic
17-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Hmmm I forsee a continuation where the Boss wife is brought into the fold! It's only fair that the Boss wife is made a horny wife slut too...(asian manipulation)

Dolfin
17-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Nice story!! :D