PDA

View Full Version : SYT TAM PRC Gal XIAOLAN

unclesammi
12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
This new syt is working in TAM KTV.

Xiaolan a new PRC gal really greenhorn in this line. She needs 10ksgd to pay off a blood sucker agent in china for arranging to bring her into singapore and work. Xiaolan hope I can help her to get some business here. I told her I am not into OKT business but can help her to intro customers to her if she is willing to do FL during her free time in the day.

To cut thing short. I met her this morning at geylang lor 1X. She wants me to be her FIRST BLOOD man.

After educating and advising her the market rate and we proceeded to her hotel to have her first lesson.

Short FR on Xiaolan
from Province: Sichuan/Chongqing
Arrival Date: 10 Nov
Looks: 9/10...Her shoulder length hair gave her a very innocent look.
Skin: 9/10 smooth.
Figure: 9/10 slim. 33B-23-33. About 165 cm. Weight should be about 42 kg.
Boobs: 7.5/10 small B Cup. Nice melon shape.
FJ: 10/10 100% GF feeling
Attitude: 10/10 very accomodative.
Overall: 10/10..rtf for sure
Damage: $100 inclusive of room and CD
Time period taken: 1 hour

Please do not neg with her about the price as it is already below market price for a ktv gal of TAM cat. This is a real gem syt to be well taken care of.

Interested bro who wants her contact, can PM me. But I will decide who will qualified to have her number.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 09:56 PM
so now i know where u went for the weekend.Sounds like good,9/10 in the looks Dept.Hope she won't be going back so soon?:o

ang076
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Thats great..

Is she available this weekend, afternoon?
If yes, I will go and see her..

aniceguy
12-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi bro

Can share her contact with me?

ang076
12-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Sorry, pls ignore my above postings..

I will be meeting her this weekend..

Thanks , bro Unclesammi for this wonderful arrangement..

Hope other people who try her before me, treat her well..:D

Lancer99
12-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Bro,

Can share the contact of this GEM w me?

Thanks man.

unclesammi
12-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Those who have her contact, please do not pass it around.

I had seen some cases where some idiots tried already then post a new FR thread and start to distribute the hp no. to gain rep points.

For those i have yet to reply you, just be patient. Your turn will come soon. She will be here for only 2 weeks. No indians and malay bros as she is very particular about her customer.

Treat her like ur GF ya.:)

ang076
12-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah agreed with you..

Some idiots would rob her of her possessions,and make her think lowly of Singaporean guys...

curiosityz
13-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Bro,

Can share the contact of this GEM w me?

Thanks man.
pls do it discretely...

mt2490
13-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Hi unclesammi, your pm is full, send you some pm but cant...too bad ! Am asking for her contact in order to try her out, hope to get your reply soon thanks.

unclesammi
13-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Some of the posts and PM were deleted after the downtime in SBF.

If you are really keen on xiaolan, pm again if you did not receive my reply.:)

ivan6971
13-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi Bro's,

Any FR for Xiolan??????
Still waiting here, before i try her.

Thanks Uncle sammi, will call u tomorrow.

ivan

sianren
14-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Yeah , Bro Unclesammi, waiting for your reply ..then my pm oso disapppear ...so went to look for Xiu Xiu...Care to share this GEM:p

Mr Cactus

Optimus_Prime
14-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Quite a few bros tried her ytd... hinting to bro linnaohia1..keke :D

jacky chan
14-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Quite a few bros tried her ytd... hinting to bro liaonahia..keke :D

u nvr try ah.........:D

Ah Dac
14-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Bro linnaohia1 never fail to impress us!!

:D

Quite a few bros tried her ytd... hinting to bro liaonahia..keke :D

V|ernar
14-11-2006, 08:39 AM
interesting.

still waiting for FR?

Optimus_Prime
14-11-2006, 08:43 AM
u nvr try ah.........
Cus SOMEONE took my slot !!! I was just 0.01 seconds slower than him...heheh :D

Bro linnaohia1 never fail to impress us!!
Yes he bloody fast !! VROOMzzz.... :D

dirtymonk82
14-11-2006, 08:51 AM
seem like quite a gd bonk for a KTV gals...i also want. :p

sianren
14-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Cus SOMEONE took my slot !!! I was just 0.01 seconds slower than him...heheh :D

Bro OP, U still have 2day to try leh, me still waiting for bro unclesammi to pass number,:( Bro sammi where are U?????

Mr Cactus

Ah Dac
14-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Dun worry.

After the QC by one of our bro, OP ready to cheong liao!!

:p

Tio bo OP!!

Bro OP, U still have 2day to try leh, me still waiting for bro unclesammi to pass number,:( Bro sammi where are U?????

Mr Cactus

sianren
14-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Dun worry.

After the QC by one of our bro, OP ready to cheong liao!!

Tio bo OP!!

I oso want to cheong yest, but oni can wait treadstarter to pm me..Go Vit M, got time, but no lobang!!!!!:(

unclesammi
14-11-2006, 09:28 AM
I replied all the pm yesterday morning till 12noon. Then I realised all of the posts, PM and up points all gone. Data deleted and start all the way back to 1.45am on 13/11/06

Paiseh, not my fault hor. Must be like bro OP, sms me direct. Really fast hand fast leg. According to Xiaolan, 20 plus bros called up and I believed at least 10 bros have tried her.:)

linnaohia1
14-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Paiseh to all bros, FR late, paiseh especially to OP, me faster by 0.1 sec ...
Thanks to Unclesammi (will up u soon) ..... anyway, short and sharp ... I want to RTF asap ...

Optimus_Prime
14-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Paiseh to all bros, FR late, paiseh especially to OP, me faster by 0.1 sec ...
Thanks to Unclesammi (will up u soon) ..... anyway, short and sharp ... I want to RTF asap ...

YTD just not my day la... so how u like BOYS SCHOOL ? :D

FangLover
14-11-2006, 11:13 AM
I wonder am I qualify to ask for contact, threadstarter?:)

spunk9
14-11-2006, 11:15 AM
YTD just not my day la... so how u like BOYS SCHOOL ?
Wah sound so poor thing.... I thought i heard you went to bonk song song ytd... So how can it be not your day??? :D :p

linnaohia1
14-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Bro OP, hehe Boy's School was great, must thank you guys for all the guidance ... :D yday being my first time .....

unclesammi
14-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Contacts given to the following. Thanks to those who up me in bold.:)

vic88
whycare
HunterXXX
Wayang
redrooster
golobee
Acidman
HorseD77
ModelX
sianren
jit singapore
linnaohia1
chickenzip
pppp46
aniceguy
notsonewbird
marji
infinitiumus
Fishcer
mr_missile
Sex Devil7
maufans
GodsendSYT
Biddickcum
Sex Devil7
xxxdreamer
~Barramundi~
spunk9

~Barramundi~
14-11-2006, 01:50 PM
thanks for the contact....upped ur points and will try her soon.

I_Love_Belle
14-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Contacts given to the following spunk9

KNN u so fast book slot liao.... how come bo tell me?:D

unclesammi
14-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Tio zapped again for posting this thread. uggghhhh:mad:

Ah Dac
15-11-2006, 08:28 AM
No worries.

Think u will be awarded for that great gem that u have!!

Cheers!!

Desouler
15-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Can i help her bro..? can PM me e contact ?:D

linnaohia1
15-11-2006, 09:17 AM

Hmmmmm how come Unclesammi kena zapped. This contact bona fide leh. Me RTF liao leh yday. Haiz, some people ... or izzit OKTs

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Hmmmmm how come Unclesammi kena zapped. This contact bona fide leh. Me RTF liao leh yday. Haiz, some people ... or izzit OKTs

Confirm, its a bloody OKT. Still got clone account some more. Kanna 2 times from him.

No worries, hey dude, I still got 2075pts for you to zap. Take ur time.:cool:

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Xiaolan will be leaving on 24/11/06

Additional info on her:

pink nipples
devil bods with nice pair of slim legs

I have tried xiaolan, anan, bobo, xinxin, youyou, rongyi, yuki, xiaoman, yangyang, xinyang, xiaojong, yunyun before.

Bros who tried youyou, yangyang or rongyi before. Xiaolan belongs to this catogory.:)

K9696
15-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Confirm, its a bloody OKT. Still got clone account some more. Kanna 2 times from him.

No worries, hey dude, I still got 2075pts for you to zap. Take ur time.:cool:

wah brother.. take tat contact from me.. never try?? told you good gems..

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 04:50 PM
wah brother.. take tat contact from me.. never try?? told you good gems..

Your lobang $150cat too high end for me liao leh. I strike 4D tonight sure go try ok.:D

randyboy73
15-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Xiaolan will be leaving on 24/11/06

Additional info on her:

pink nipples
devil bods with nice pair of slim legs............. Xiaolan belongs to this catogory.:)

Firstly, let me say a big THANK YOU to Unclesammi (US)..... whoa, she is very very very very nice.....

Juz got the contact from US this afternoon and proceeded to make a phone call to XiaoLan (XL). First call at 2pm no answer, so PMed US and he told me likelihood she working, so i wait... second phone call at 2.40pm got thru and verified who i was b4 we made an appt.

Like a happy trooper, I headed to a GL hotel and booked a room... was underdressing halfway when a knock on the door and was greeted by a nice SYT in spegehtti strap white top and short denim shorts.. Although I know she was wearing a push up bra, the boobs looked really nice man... YUMMY!

Ushered her in and proceeded to undress fully... walked into the shower area and pretend not to peek as she was undressing... To be fair, the boobs were definitely enhanced by the push up bra she was wearing, but were still nice and perky (sorry until today i still don know how to tell the cup size, so lets juz say it is a handful).. she got into the long bath tub with me and started to soap me... with the emphasis on my butt crack, my didi and my balls... damn shiok... anyway, i always try to give good impression and not show that I buaya, so during the shower, I let her soap me, but never autoroam her...

Finished off the shower and hopped onto the nice big bed and she knelt over me with her nice smooth thighs rubbing my balls.. following me, she bent over to give me a nice catbath over my torso (read as nipples, chest, arms shoulder and everything on top)... then slowly made her way down... i was truly feeling like i had died and gone to heaven.........sigh....

KNN, some joker started calling her on the HP... CB man.. call almost 5 times b4 eventually giving up, but by then, my mood kenna interupted... didi also a bit lose focus and soften.. but the sweet gal, started to give me a very delicious BBBJ... Now, I am not usually a fan of BJ, preferring FJ, but I have to admit that it felt good. It is not the kind that is full of saliva and slurping, but rather there is good suction with her hands doing a pumping action.... YUMMY!

As she was giving the BBBJ, i was taking the opportunity to fondle her nice perky tits.. rather small nips.. but still fun to twirl around.. bros who try her, do run your finger tips over it consistantly, she likes it....

Mutually feeling good, she stopped the BBBJ and started to move her body over mine and we started kissing... i flipped her over (SOP la, I like to be driver) and started to lick and kiss her breasts, her neck, face and eventually ended frenching her... Unclesammi is right.. super GF feel..

anyway. I always like to bonk in missionary so i grabbed the condom and passed it to her.. as she was getting it out of the sachet, I was busy sucking her nips... heaven.... she capped me just in time and I slowly made my way into her... heaven again... nice... now my didi is not small, but if there is one complaint, I dare say that her muscles there are not very strong, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed thrusting into her... Now let me clarify, I am a very boring bonker, who enjoys only positions and variations of the missionary, so not as commando as some of the bros in SBF. I felt the session with XL was like I was making love to my life partner... so bros who are suckers for such feelings, should enjoy it... We frenched like long lost lovers, who were savoring every moment, every second of our time together.. hugging and licking and caressing each other... the passion was not like a tidal wave effect, but more like a crescendo.. a slow build up to climax... eventually, I shot my load in her (collected via the CD of coz) and we cuddled... sigh... really like GF.... looked at my watch and realized we were at it for at least 30 minutes...

After resting, XL got out of bed, walked over to the shower and after she was done, I took my turn.... we got dressed, headed out the door, but she was happy when i told her that i would try to come back to see her one more time b4 she heads home.. even held hands at the elevator lobby.. sigh.. how nice to be young again...

Anyway, she kissed me on the cheek and eventually went our seperate ways...

Damage - S$100
Looks - 8/10 (not the classic beauty, but the kind that grows on you, esp when u are on top of her)
Body - 9/10 (I like those who are slim. she is not tall , but has got great legs)
Boobs - 8/10 (again, I am not a huge boob person, instead, i have preference for nice perky ones)
Massage - +++en massage so not fair to grade
BBBJ - 8/10 nice with good suction.. not the kind that drives you to the edge, but what you would expect from a SYT
HJ- where got bother....
FJ - 9.5/10 (very sweet and tender sort)
RTF - What do you think? Of coz man!

Disclaimer... I grade her in this manner is in accordance to my personal preference... to the bros that do seek her out, please be gentle.. she is a very nice, sweet gal. If you wanna play rough, then she is not the one for you..... hope bros out there can forgive my FR if it is not of the right standard.

sianren
15-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Firstly, let me say a big THANK YOU to Unclesammi (US)..... whoa, she is very very very very nice.....

Juz got the contact from US this afternoon and proceeded to make a phone call to XiaoLan (XL). First call at 2pm no answer, so PMed US and he told me likelihood she working, so i wait... second phone call at 2.40pm got thru and verified who i was b4 we made an appt.

Sorry Bro I was there with her,,,,so U R the one that call, how nice of her who refuse to take call during our sexxions...heheh

Details 2moro, need to rush off, and BIG THANK YOU TO BRO unclesammi

Mr Cactus

randyboy73
15-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Sorry Bro I was there with her,,,,so U R the one that call, how nice of her who refuse to take call during our sexxions...heheh

Details 2moro, need to rush off, and BIG THANK YOU TO BRO unclesammi

Mr Cactus

Haha bro.. so u are the one at the 2pm slot.. wonder who was the one that called when i was bonking...hmmm.. bro cactus.. at least 1 called only once.. hope u had a good time.:D

Lubber
15-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey bro US,thx for appointment.This is a brief FR on her.

Looks - She's quite pretty looking with small face, shoulder length hair and abit sharp chin. Will be a head turner.When she smile she is very cute nuff said. 8.5/10

Body - Nice slim curvy body and slender legs,breasts abit sag but still good to hold and rub. 8/10

Bbbj - Slow and nice suction coupled with balls sucking and licking.Can be improved. 6.5/10

Fj - Quite tight and foreplay added.Did couple of positions and came in 30mins or so.Not bad actually but maybe not good enuf for me.

Service - Not bad but maybe lacking in chemistry that's y maybe not that good. 6.5/10

Rtf - Wanna try others first.If got spare cash why not?

This is just a brief FR,im too tired to go into details.Been slping 4hrs a day since last week.Needa get some rest now.

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey bros, thanks for helping her out. Glad the newbies post some FRs without asking them to do so. Dunno what the seniors are doing?:cool:

On average, i supposed she needs 10 customers a day to get out of financial crisis.

The range she charge is between 100 to 120 with or without room depending on ur chemistry with her lar.

Hope everyone enjoy their session.:)

wanderer23
16-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Hey bros, thanks for helping her out. Glad the newbies post some FRs without asking them to do so. Dunno what the seniors are doing?:cool:

On average, i supposed she needs 10 customers a day to get out of financial crisis.

The range she charge is between 100 to 120 with or without room depending on ur chemistry with her lar.

Hope everyone enjoy their session.

Still waiting for your contact bro already upped you :)

suspectedwildgu
16-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Contacts given to the following. Thanks to those who up me in bold.:)

vic88
whycare
HunterXXX
Wayang
redrooster
golobee
Acidman
HorseD77
ModelX
sianren
jit singapore
linnaohia1
chickenzip
pppp46
aniceguy
notsonewbird
marji
infinitiumus
Fishcer
mr_missile
Sex Devil7
maufans
GodsendSYT
Biddickcum
Sex Devil7
xxxdreamer
~Barramundi~
spunk9

Bro,

Can I have her contact. Thanks in advance.:D

sianren
16-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Haha bro.. so u are the one at the 2pm slot.. wonder who was the one that called when i was bonking...hmmm.. bro cactus.. at least 1 called only once.. hope u had a good time.:D

Yes Bro, we have a wonderful time.....

Mr Cactus:p

sianren
16-11-2006, 08:36 AM
First A Big Thank U for Bro unclesammi, got the number on Tues, actually wanted to bonk on Monday, but reply was late but the wait is worthwhile....

Was raining very heavy yesterday afternoon, thought of the rating treadstarter had give and the pm that this said SYT is really a GEM, so call her....was told that she putting up temp around GL ( which I was in the area ) ahhh what a perfect timing, it must be a sign that this GEM must not miss liao..

Confirm time and after getting myself a room, still fully clothed, I waited for her arrival...Knock Knock, what came in seems like angel just descend, pretty face is not a fair term to judge her look....gorgeous with nice big eyes and long silky hair, boobs bursting out of her top....and slim tender looking body would suit her well.

She came in holding on my hand, I sat on the bed and she sat on my lap, (wow like my Poly days GF) want to make sure that the chemsity is built up first before any action.( This always work for me ) talk abt her work, her family and 3 bros back there...then we start off with light kiss on the lip and later tongue locking each other and french like lost lover from our past life...After the hot licking good time, she remove her spegehtti strap white top and short denim shorts.. She wear a blue push-up and red panties,,,,haha teasing her abt colour co-ordination..then she oso help me to strip bare and proceed to shower...Her body is slim with a little tummy from China...boob wise, I not really crazy abt size, proportion is important but neh neh is soft soft type....would say more jelly type..

In shower, she soap my back and dick, claiming how nice my didi is ( manhood scale increase 10 fold) nice ball cracking with ass-washing. Later my turn to wash her and oso give her a body rub...with my dick from behind

Next we lay down on the bed, catbath was normal, nipple sucking, ball licking and hand / legs teasing with her stroke of finger..What I really like is her BBBJ, not once, not twice but in all 4 times heheh ( 3 BBBJ lay down and 1 postion 69)...which I request..cause her blowing is out of this world....Imagine that this gorgeous looking babe
blowing your didi with her butt pointing high up ( from the side mirror view) every motion she do is with tender, love and care. After I make her lay down to rest, I start to suck her nipple , while my finger go south, wet already...she like to be lick and go way down to her cunt and postion for 69,,,,she respond well with moan after moan...

Then we reach out for CD, she volunteer to go top first, ( some bro know other gals might be lazy don't like going top) she ride hard and my hand postion to her boobs teasing and rubbing her nipple..Change to doggie, still think of her butt high postion during BBBJ, her style is nice, bending down rest her head with pillow and let U insert fully into her, again another round of moaning come...try to tease her ass-hole got rejected ( claiming still virgin there..using some of her juice just tease around her outer ass-rim. Sensing she tried, make her lay down, she said she already cummed and mine still there...cont missionary and sissor and finally load into CD....

We went shower together, my didi is hard as she washed for me, I said another round...heheh...dry and she even help me to wear back my cloth..( even my brief ) talk about service and GF feeling, this chick and me really click...happy man... Paid her and give additional $$$ tip.

Look: 9/10 Gorgeous, appealing SYT, my Fav and I call her Xiao Zhu..Her look will cont to enhance with every minutes..( if boobs more firm, will be perfect 10 liao )
Damage - S$100 + $$$ tip
Body - 8/10 Slim. she is not tall
Boobs - 7/10 soft neh neh but nice nipple and shape
Massage - don't bother
BBBJ - 9.5/10 what U think 3 bbbj with eyes contact, and 1 time with 69..good suction and stroke
HJ- nil
FJ - 9.5/10 (very sweet and tender sort)
RTF - Before 24/11/06, next time buy her something nice to eat...:p

Pls Pm oni the treadstarter, not me....but from the number of bros who have her contact, may need to wait liao..

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
16-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Bro Xianren, this Xiaolan better than Xiaojong many times right?:)

dirtymonk82
16-11-2006, 11:18 AM
wah kao...the FR look very gd...i also want this gem :D

kochie
16-11-2006, 11:49 AM
UncleSammi,

u got mail. :D

acebee
16-11-2006, 12:00 PM
UncleSammi,
can PM the contacts too? thanks ;)

SINEAG
16-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks Unclesammie for her contacts.Call her to book an appointment at about 1.45pm but she did not pick up her phone.She return call at about 2.50pm and was told by her that she is available now and fixed appointment at 3.30pm.Quickly,packed up my thing and rushed down to geylang lor 1x from the west of spore.Told me that she is staying in a better hotel 8x and ask me to call her when I reach the hotel.Reached there at 3.25pm and call her on her handphone.No answer and continue until 4.00pm until fedup and went off.What the hell wasting my time rushing all the way down.
Received a return call from her as to where I am.Told her off that I had already went back and ask her why she keep me waiting for so long and not answering her phone.Without apologising,she says that she is "doing business".Asked her she can do that as that is my timeslot and also I am not late,she just says that it is like that.
What the hell,know that she had to earn more money to pay back the loan back home.she also cannot do that.We would like to treat all wl as human and professional,but she has no professional work ethics at all.
Unclesammi,I am not blamming you,in fact I would like to thank you for the contacts.But have any bros come across such situation whereby you were kept hanging in the air by such wl??To me,apparently it is the case where it happen a few time especially if the girl have their own room.
Anyway,this is the wl I am going to boycott.Just to let fellow bros to be careful that it might happen to them.

unclesammi
16-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Not just you bro. She also never return my call.:)

If I were u also will be pissed off. She is still new in this line la, give her a chance dude.:cool:

linnaohia1
16-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Anyway,this is the wl I am going to boycott.Just to let fellow bros to be careful that it might happen to them.

Hi Bro, I think the problem is there were to many sms and calls going thru'.
As she doesnt know any of the numbers, and because of ongoing session, chaos lah. If you read earlier post, senior bro OP was also there and miss out on session too ...

And as she told me, there were also bros who made appt and din turn up ....

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 04:49 PM
She return call at about 2.50pm and was told by her that she is available now and fixed appointment at 3.30pm......Reached there at 3.25pm and call her on her handphone.No answer and continue until 4.00pm until fedup and went off......Without apologising,she says that she is "doing business"....just says that it is like that.
With THIS FL, it's basically when she's available you have to be there within 5-10 mins as she will take whoever comes next. Has happened to me on Monday when I booked her but she took another bro cause he was at the area earlier than me...

As for FL's with this type of attitude, so far she's one of the worse case in keeping appts. So it's more of a when u want to bonk & in the area than call her up type of thingie.

Dun expect any form of booking systems.... basically who comes first get it.

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Bro, I think the problem is there were to many sms and calls going thru'.
As she doesnt know any of the numbers, and because of ongoing session, chaos lah. If you read earlier post, senior bro OP was also there and miss out on session too ...

And as she told me, there were also bros who made appt and din turn up ....
*Insert Your Nick* !! U already RTF already and I have not even sniffed the smell of her hair... :(

Ahh_Boi
16-11-2006, 04:55 PM
NNKC linnaohia1, Optimus_Prime, unclesammi, got kang tao bor tell me hor~~ :mad: :D

I still got chance bor??

Kuku OP monday wanna meet her liao bor tell me har!! @#$%$#@

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 04:58 PM
NNKC linnaohia1, Optimus_Prime, unclesammi, got kang tao bor tell me hor~~ :mad: :D

I still got chance bor??

Kuku OP monday wanna meet her liao bor tell me har!! @#$%$#@
Monday u were so BUSY in Boys School... how to tell u... anyway I neber try so wun recommend u yetz...

linnaohia1
16-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Actually, I told her tomorrow RTF again. But think think better not. Let other bro go first.

Wah Ahh Boi, cannot say no tell u kangdao, u only hv sight for you charbo at bs only ...

jtbozo
16-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Thx to Unclesammi for the contact. Enough said abt her from the previous FRs and I'll keep mine short...

Very eager to please n service orientated. Asked for a massage and she happily obliged with a long hard one. Opted for a covered BJ n finished with a HJ...

Here r the stats that matter...

Looks : 7.5/10 (but does grow on u when she's naked n lying there)
Body : 7/10 (as mentioned...tofu like boobs...v soft)
Service : 9/10
RTF : Yes....but then again...too many others to try!
Damage : $100

Overall...very pleasant experience.

dirtymonk82
16-11-2006, 06:34 PM
call her just now...but she say...明天没开工..not sure whether she is refer to her fl-ing or her ktv??

Huo_Yuan_Jia
16-11-2006, 06:38 PM
seems like a nice sweet gal.:)

linnaohia1
16-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Wah not working meh Friday ... oops maybe reserve liao ....

btw bro HYJ. tks, will return fv soon.

FangLover
16-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Thx unclesammi for the contact.

But i got a kuku ques: wen is she going back? coz my sche is very tight, only can try her next weekend....:o

bro lin: U r the RTF KING!!!!:D

pppp46
16-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks to bro unclesammi. The FRs here are 95% accurate, hence I shall not keep mine short and sweet. Normally, i don't go for PRCs. However, after reading the reports here, i feel that there is something different about this girl. I am not disappointed in this gem :D

Looks: 7.5/10 (SYT kind of look)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit of tummy. But slim and shapely otherwise)
Skin: Smooth and fair. A bit dry perhaps. But GOOD!
Boobs: A + to B. With the push up. She looks delicious at the start. Straight away marikita!
Nipples: a bit pinkish. one of it is inverted (not very sure what is inverted, but it sort of not erected la!. )

Hair (top): long silky hair
Hair (bottom) : Bushy - George Bush may be in town to view this
Hair (Armpit) : NIL

Legs - Shapely, slim.

Now comes to the service. 4 star out of 5

Licking : Yes
Kissing / Frenching : Yes. Light kissing ( think depends on person )
Sucking : of nipples and of course your brother.
BJ (With Cap) : Good suction. Nearly make my legs go wobbly. Quite a warm feeling
FJ : 7/10 . Quite tight . can feel it. Nice moaning. Goes along with your movement. Makes me cum a bit too fast ( my fault)
After-FJ : gives a quick massage when my bro is limp in her body. Nice feeling. No one done that to me before.

Rush feeling : NIL
Punctuality : Perfect
GF feel: 8/10
End of FR

GodsendSYT
17-11-2006, 12:18 AM

Hi unclesammi. thks for u'r contact. just meet up with xiao lan this evening. So i think i can understand why u kanna zapped.

Looks: 6/10 (Not a syt. more like lao chio.)

Ask me go GL 10 book a hotel then call her. really regret cause like this if not suitable waste $10.. So that may be why some bro zap u cause saw not SYT then waste $$$ so take it out on u.

knock on the door, open door, shit... not my cup of tea.. to me
1st she dun look young
2nd dun look sweet or innocent

overall she does not fit in as a SYT for me in terms of look or age.. quite disappointed.. since u'll always cheong BS, to me SYT should be more like Xiao Qing type or shofie from SU or at least Ah may from pagoda since u claim xiao lan from TAM:D

but any way, still thk u for sharing the contact.

mr.bean
17-11-2006, 12:57 AM
bro can share the contact number,thanks man.:)

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 04:05 AM

1st she dun look young

overall she does not fit in as a SYT for me in terms of look or age.. quite disappointed..

Uh.... almost wanted to ask for the contact.

Thanks bro for sharing this info. Me also looking for "real" SYT. I think we share the same taste here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62196)? :D

I thought it would be nice if XL agrees to have a picture of her posted here; cover some details if she's afraid.

ang076
17-11-2006, 06:41 AM
So, who is telling the truth??

If I hope I dont get cheated, as I am planning to visit her and see for myself..

Some says she young and beautiful, one say she more lao chio....

linnaohia1
17-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Hmmmm, she is definitely considered pretty lor by my standard, and look like one of second liner Medicorp8 Actress. Maybe bcos of rave reviews, some bros have super high expectations :D

Maybe try my luck RTF later ....:p

Senior bros who disagree and tried her, pm me leh, can discuss, maybe my 'formula' for ratings skewed liao or something. But friendly hor, pse no zapping ...

sianren
17-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Bro Xianren, this Xiaolan better than Xiaojong many times right?:)

Bro ang076, her chinese zodiac is PIG, so I call her Xiao Zhu, look wise depends on ( beauty in the eyes of beholder ) so there have diff expectations,

Hmmmm, she is definitely considered pretty lor by my standard, and look like one of second liner Medicorp8 Actress. Maybe bcos of rave reviews, some bros have super high expectations

Maybe try my luck RTF later ....

Agree chio enough for me, but service is wat I oso look for ....and this gal fit my standard

Mr Cactus

sianren
17-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks Unclesammie for her contacts.Call her to book an appointment at about 1.45pm but she did not pick up her phone.She return call at about 2.50pm and was told by her that she is available now and fixed appointment at 3.30pm.Quickly,packed up my thing and rushed down to geylang lor 1x from the west of spore.Told me that she is staying in a better hotel 8x and ask me to call her when I reach the hotel.Reached there at 3.25pm and call her on her handphone.No answer and continue until 4.00pm until fedup and went off.What the hell wasting my time rushing all the way down.
Received a return call from her as to where I am.Told her off that I had already went back and ask her why she keep me waiting for so long and not answering her phone.Without apologising,she says that she is "doing business".Asked her she can do that as that is my timeslot and also I am not late,she just says that it is like that.
What the hell,know that she had to earn more money to pay back the loan back home.she also cannot do that.We would like to treat all wl as human and professional,but she has no professional work ethics at all.
Unclesammi,I am not blamming you,in fact I would like to thank you for the contacts.But have any bros come across such situation whereby you were kept hanging in the air by such wl??To me,apparently it is the case where it happen a few time especially if the girl have their own room.

Bro randyboy73, now U noe who keep call and interrupt your sexxion..heheh..

To be honest, bro SINEAG, I believe that if now U are in bed with another FL, U oso don't want the gal to rush your bonking so that she can have another session with other bro...Right...

We keep saying that FL always rush during bonk, after that shower and bye bye....but XiaoLan will make sure she finish with U B4 she take another App...with I personal withess that...We got to be fair to her, just too bad that the Bro B4 U may need a longer time to CUM...

Bro unclesammi, though she leaving soon and will be back,, maybe U could slow down the contact for XiaoLan so that Appointment may not be jam up...just my 2 cents worth of advise

Mr Cactus

Brinjal
17-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks to bro unclesammi for the contact. Tried her yesterday. Was told she leaving on the 25th. Some contradiction FRs here but I guess expectations are different. I don't go for PRCs too as most time the service sucks. But after reading a 9/10 rating for looks, I decided to try. Overall it was a satisfying bonk, much better than the usual street walkers. I thought the BJ was good and she tries hard to please. No rush feeling. Considered good looking but I wouldn't rate her as a SYT, definitely not lao chio also.

Here are my ratings.

Age: Early 20s. I dun ask for their age, based on my assessment only
Looks: 7/10 she looks a bit tired but she's quite pretty
Body: 6/10 a bit too thin.
Boobs: 33A soft, small brown nipples.
Pussy : thick bush
BJ : Good suction. Very nice licking.
FJ : 7/10 .

unclesammi
17-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Why book the room first before seeing her? Hey bros, if you want to take a glimpse of her before taking out the dollars from your pocket, can always arrange to meet her outside the hotel lobby. Can reject if you think she is not ur type. So this save ur $10 bucks.

Xiaolan won't be doing FL if not for the bloodsucker agent.

BTW can you get Xiao Qing, shofie or Ah may for a bonk at $100 to $120?

My advice is, dun compare. If not up to your taste dun force urself.

Thank you for dropping your views.

Disclaimer: Me no OKT of any gals I intro.:cool:

Hi unclesammi. thks for u'r contact. just meet up with xiao lan this evening. So i think i can understand why u kanna zapped.

Ask me go GL 10 book a hotel then call her. really regret cause like this if not suitable waste $10.. So that may be why some bro zap u cause saw not SYT then waste $$$ so take it out on u.

1st she dun look young

overall she does not fit in as a SYT for me in terms of look or age.. quite disappointed.. since u'll always cheong BS, to me SYT should be more like Xiao Qing type or shofie from SU or at least Ah may from pagoda since u claim xiao lan from TAM:D

but any way, still thk u for sharing the contact.

ace7788
17-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Yes, you can. These girls are available just for $100 - $120, maybe less than that. Go and check other threads.

I have not seen Xiao Lan, but I have seen the other 3 girls. If you have Xiao Lan picture, just post them, we will judge.

Age can be fake, but not the look. this is why i never trust the age given in the post.

GodsendSYT
17-11-2006, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=unclesammi;1748218]Why book the room first before seeing her? Hey bros, if you want to take a glimpse of her before taking out the dollars from your pocket, can always arrange to meet her outside the hotel lobby. Can reject if you think she is not ur type. So this save ur $10 bucks.

Xiaolan won't be doing FL if not for the bloodsucker agent.

Thank you for dropping your views.

Disclaimer: Me no OKT of any gals I intro.[QUOTE]

well as i say, she want me to book room 1st b4 meet. So what to do??? also i reject her after seeing her. But 1 thing to note is she is still very friendly after i reject her. no show me black face also. very good attitude.

well dun need me to tell u how much Xiao Qing(BS) charge for FJ rite... u can ask all u'r good friends OP, shadowBros... how much they pay for her.. confirm not more than $120 1 lah.. As for shofie n Ah may, they work at TN
so the rate is quite standard at $130. so maybe they are a little too ex for u'r liking:D

That is also why i no zap u or up u. cause i thank u for sharing contacts with me but too bad.. not up to my standard of SYT.. maybe because u say from TAM that's why i raise my standard a little bit n what follows is big disappointment.. but even on normal days, she still not a SYT to me:D

well still have to thks u for sharing.. no offence.. still hoping to get more contact from u n bros out there.. just giving my view of the gals that's all.. confirm i not number collector.. ha ha..

richie_rich
17-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I am new so I have no rep power. I would love to try this PRC sweet thing.
Threadstarter, if you can, please pm me her contact. I will try her this weekend!
Thank you very much!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2006, 08:06 PM
all in all,the same old saying. "One man's meat may be another man's poison".Not all will find her attractive or able to click,if try liao gd then best,if no gd then too bad lor.Bro Unclesammi,u r doing the bros a favour so no worries abt the gal,it's not within ur control.U have been kind enough to share be it gd or bad.in summary,u are not obliged for anything as i believe u nv take a gun and point at anyone to try her.just my 2 renminbi cents worth.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Double post.Paiseh.

linnaohia1
17-11-2006, 09:12 PM
I think moi most experienced with Xiao Lan .....
Regarding age, hehe looks 26, but bcos of petite size and moi ask her no makeup when seeing me, look so much better, still above average. Of course cannot compare with SYTs pic in SJG SYT's pics thread .... :D

Still will RTF when got time till she go back lor ....

unclesammi
17-11-2006, 11:53 PM
This evening very free, pop by GL wanted to try Xiaofen intro by bro shakaway but she will only be free an hour later. So gave XL a call. She is having dinner with her friend at coffeeshop. Want to treat me dinner, had KFC an hour ago.

She was so happy to see me, macham see bf like that. TKSS for 30mins and walk her back to her hotel. One bro called her for a session and she walked over to meet him.

Saw a few chio babes standing near the area and do a quick QC. Zoom down to the prettiest one and asked for the damaged. Quoted 100 without room. Haiz, just take and never ask for discount. The rest is history. She saw me walking with XL, after the session she asked me who is the gal walking with me.

Brief intro, this chick is 20 years old. Checked passport already, here one 1 year student pass.

Name: Haiyan
Look:8.5
Body:7.9
Bust: Bcup medium soft and pink nips
Gfe: 6 soft moan, but she enjoy being licked and can feel her wet juice
BBBJ: No
Frenched: No
RTF: Maybe
Rate: 6.5 Dun click leh(maybe she saw me with XL, sianz half)

Want to try this babe can ask for contact.

Ahh_Boi
17-11-2006, 11:57 PM
all in all,the same old saying. "One man's meat may be another man's poison". Not all will find her attractive or able to click,if try liao gd then best,if no gd then too bad lor.Bro Unclesammi,u r doing the bros a favour so no worries abt the gal,it's not within ur control.U have been kind enough to share be it gd or bad.in summary,u are not obliged for anything as i believe u nv take a gun and point at anyone to try her.just my 2 renminbi cents worth.In short, Its called :-

禽兽眼里出西施 嘛

哈哈哈哈 :D

Anyway Bro Unclesammi just sharing nia, anyone who dun like also cant blame him ba...... :rolleyes:

Ahh_Boi
18-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Gfe: 6 soft moan, but she enjoy being licked and can feel her wet juice
BBBJ: No
Frenched: No
RTF: Maybe
Rate: 6.5 Dun click leh(maybe she saw me with XL, sianz half)

Want to try this babe can ask for contact.Quick!!! Pass to me before OP and linnaohia1 get it!!!!! :D

Both of them bo eng during weekend, time for me to strike 1st before them wahahahaha :D

unclesammi
18-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Hope you can get the first blood this time.:D

linnaohia1
18-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Quick!!! Pass to me before OP and linnaohia1 get it!!!!! :D

Both of them bo eng during weekend, time for me to strike 1st before them wahahahaha :D

Basket Ahh_Boi, gif u chance lah, since u senior .... (actually is LL, since u saw post first)

linnaohia1
18-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Hope you can get the first blood this time.:D

Unclesammi, next time post new thread leh for new find, me sometimes miss thread leh ..

linnaohia1
18-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I am new so I have no rep power. I would love to try this PRC sweet thing.
Threadstarter, if you can, please pm me her contact. I will try her this weekend!
Thank you very much!

Hmmmm, Bro RR, I tot u not into PRC, only locals ...

Ah Dac
18-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Based on the review, think OP might give it a miss!!!

Quick!!! Pass to me before OP and linnaohia1 get it!!!!! :D

unclesammi
18-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Unclesammi, next time post new thread leh for new find, me sometimes miss thread leh ..

Ah, dun plan to promote her service ma but her looks kills my pocket.:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Ah, dun plan to promote her service ma but her looks kills my pocket.:D

and in return,ur FRs kills most of us leh.:p

ang076
18-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Reach the hotel, send SMS to bro Unclesammi...

Bro Unclesammi reply back, saying Xiaolan would come down and received me...

After that, she came down ( beautiful gal with oval shaped face and lovely eyes laden with greenish blue eyeshadow.. not exactly SYT, but in her late twenties) and took me to hotel receptionist where he register my name and I paid $10...

Upon entering the room, I stripped and she hang up my clothes... and she then undressed.... she got nice skin, and good body figure, her breasts are large B-cup with brownish pink nipples.. (nice to hold her breasts), with slightly hairy pussy...

When I showered, she entered the bathroom, and offer to bathe me.. she scrub my back and wash my cock head and also wash my ass...Could see her beautiful eyes..

Came out of bathroom, I dry myself while she showered herself..

After a while, she told me to make myself comfortable on bed... and she sat beside me... engaging in sexy front massage where she carress my body, cock, and my nipples.. and even breast massage, licking my nipples while stroking my cock..

Later, she capped my cock with my own Durex condom, and perform BJ.. can see her lovely eyes (laden with greenish blue) looking at me and she lick my cock and suck it.. ( I love this feeling where I can get to fantasise myself as a guy taking high class KTV hostess out to hotel and bonk her.. but at an affordable price , thanks to this wonderful arrangement by this Papasan of the exclusive KTV lounge.)

Finally, she ask me to do her on top... I did as she said.. and she spread her legs wide and guide my cock inside her pussy, and I move forwards and backwards... she moan, moan ,moan... can see her face and her eyes, as she feeling stressed as I moved forwards and backwards..After that, I stopped , telling her I am tired...(she should have said ," dont stop, continue with it, and use her legs to interlock my legs and said ,' continue!" , then I would have bonked without mercy , she would moan, moan, moan.... (That is what I have encountered in my recent session with DHC Venus..)

But alas, she told me to lie down and do HJ... and lick my nipples... (she should do me on top..I love to see her dominate me and rock on me hard....but she didnt ...maybe she is tired...)

After that I cummed and she cleaned my cock and later off to shower..
Then it is my turn... when I came out , she was already partially clothed... ( sleeveless tee shirt and not wearing panties and shorts... ) It will be better if she is still in her bra..and then I would bury my face on her blue bra as she offer to dry my body...

After she dried my body, she put on her red panties and later black shorts and go to pick out my clothes and I put on these myself..

She offer me drink,(It was a mineral water provided by hotel...) {It would be better if she offer me a glass of Martel :D } Pay her $100 and we enter the lift and I return the key to hotel receptionist.. and left the hotel..

FR :

Look : 7.8/10 ( nice hairstyle and oval shaped face and beautiful eyes...If she is younger , then the rating will be 9..)

Body: 8/10 ( good figure with bountiful B cups breasts, and brownish pink nipples , and slightly hairy pussy..)

BJ: 6.7/10 ( short BJ only but love to see her lovely eyes laden with greenish blue eyeshadow staring at me.. )

FJ: 6.6/10 ( ask me to do missionary style, but I cannot last long due to my body condition... and dont do 'gal on top' maybe she tired... If she is enthusiastic in FJ , like urging me to continue in missionary style , and interlock my legs with her legs, ordering me to move...Or, sat on me, bonking me furiously and look upwards and moaning , I would rate her highly if she do that...)

HJ: 7/10 ( slow HJ while licking my nipples..)
RTF: Yes , if only she is enthusiastic in FJ , alas, she is tired..

Damage: $115 ( $5 for Durex condom, $10 for hotel , $100 for her service..)

Thanks again, bro Unclesammi for introducing KTV hostess to us at an affordable rate..

Hope to see pretty high end KTV hostesses in distress and seek our help in providing $$$ in exchange for FJ service..:p

Lancer99
19-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Thx Uncle, good recommendation, good GEM.

Looks : 7.5/10 (close to a SYT, but on the border mark le)
Body : 7/10 (A+/B- boobs, SUPER soft leh....)
Service : 9/10 (Very GFE)
RTF : maybe, maybe not...too many others to try!

linnaohia1
19-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Thx Uncle, good recommendation, good GEM.

Hmmmmm :confused: , is this short FR on XL or HY .....

unclesammi
20-11-2006, 11:04 AM

Deleted. Double post.

unclesammi
20-11-2006, 11:19 AM

Must be FR on Xiaolan.

Cos only Ah Boi got Haiyan's contact.:D

ace7788
21-11-2006, 11:19 AM
The only attraction will be her "pink nipples"... Having read your rating for Xiao Lan, and you like to give high marks :p

Brief intro, this chick is 20 years old. Checked passport already, here one 1 year student pass.

ace7788
21-11-2006, 11:21 AM
The only attraction will be her "pink nipples"... Having read your rating for Xiao Lan, and you like to give high marks :p

unclesammi
21-11-2006, 01:42 PM

My QC very high one u know. :D

Not many chicks deserve high points.

slpy
22-11-2006, 03:41 AM
sounds like a good gem with a good deal? can pm contacts?

linnaohia1
22-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Everybody have their own taste .... me having RTF X Lan a few times, have been asked by fellow bros, wah so many fish in the pond/sea why leh? In fact I also RTF Yoyo alot when she was ard.

My thinking is,
1- No risk leh, since u know wat u getting liao, and if it is good and y not ..
2- Familiarity definitely will have some benefits mah - even better service for one.. maybe priority booking ....:p

As there are numerous complains on PRC service ... hmmm. Once got good one, I suppose enjoy first lah ..

Even LOS gals, some of them are really down on service ... haiz

To each his own .....

FangLover
22-11-2006, 08:31 AM
me having RTF X Lan a few times, have been asked by fellow bros, wah so many fish in the pond/sea why leh? In fact I also RTF Yoyo alot when she was ard...

Wah bro, wif ur tis sentence, I shall crown u "RTF KinG":D :p

linnaohia1
22-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe somebody else more then me leh ......:D :D

FangLover
22-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe somebody else more then me leh ......:D :D

si diang?? AD???

linnaohia1
22-11-2006, 08:56 AM
Low profile peeps lah. Laojiao always low profile one. U call me RTF king, after I kena zapped..

Ah Dac
22-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Mi?

I dun even have her number!

si diang?? AD???

Ice2005
22-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks to the thread starter for the contact.

Here is the FR for XL, frankly not my piece of cake but I eat it.:D

Looks : 7.5/10 (close to a SYT on the tan side)
Body : 7/10 (too thin to my liking. I prefers meaty gems)
boobs : -B soft, push up bras is rather missleading
Service : 8/10
RTF : no!
Damage : $100 + room +cd
Anyway she is leaving our shore this week, chance are limited!

Cheers guys!

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Bro randyboy73, now U noe who keep call and interrupt your sexxion..heheh..

To be honest, bro SINEAG, I believe that if now U are in bed with another FL, U oso don't want the gal to rush your bonking so that she can have another session with other bro...Right...

We keep saying that FL always rush during bonk, after that shower and bye bye....but XiaoLan will make sure she finish with U B4 she take another App...with I personal withess that...We got to be fair to her, just too bad that the Bro B4 U may need a longer time to CUM...

Bro unclesammi, though she leaving soon and will be back,, maybe U could slow down the contact for XiaoLan so that Appointment may not be jam up...just my 2 cents worth of advise

Mr Cactus

Bros... imagine this scenario...

gal: wah shuai ge, ni de didi hao da wor! wo gei ni zhuo kou jiao (BJ)
fella: shi ma.. hao ah! lai... rang wo xiang shou.... ahhh ahhh ahhh.. (sibei song man!)
gal: (slurp slurp)... hmmm (fella fondles her nipples as she sucks long and hard).... hao shuang ah!.... (slurp slurp)
fella: bu yao ting... wo jue de zi ji zai tian tang... ahhh ahhhh

RING RING RING.... KNN.. lan jiao neng liao.. phone stops ringing...

gal: lai wo men bie guan... ji xu ba... (slurp slurp)
fella: wa! ni de kou jiao hao shu fu ya! bie ting... ahh ahhh ahhh!

RING RING RING.... KNN again the bloody phone ringing.....

(Repeat 4 times in 5 minutes for good measure)

kenna interuppted... lan jiao super neng liao...

Bro Sineag.. I feel your frustration when you rush down anticipating the bonk with a referred SYT only for her to not pick up your call... wondering if you kenna play out. I guess she should have done a better job in planning her schedule. To be fair, i guess there are some fellas in the forum that were also no shows in the past, so she probably decided that in the best interests of maximizing her earnings, she would rather over-book... FYI, the calls that you made to her resulted in the above-scenario.. But no worries bro, that is part and parcel of life.

Yes Mr Cactus... now i know who disrupted my BBBJ..... LOL..

I think i made a disclaimer in my FR that my satisfaction with her boils down to my personal preference for gals with that kind of look and body shape.. It is cliche, but the saying that "one man's meat is another man's poison" holds true.... Happy cheonging bros.... and Bro SINEAG, hope there is no hard feeelings .. will share contacts with you to ease your unahappiness... Cheers

unclesammi
22-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks to all Bros for helping out Xiaolan. Appreciate your precious time for producing the FRs and upped pts.

Will intro another GEM soon if you guys interested in Chio petite SYT Viet:D

Ahh_Boi
22-11-2006, 11:27 AM
My QC very high one u know.

Not many chicks deserve high points.I help u confirmed both also deserved high pts heehee :D

But think i too newbie so bo lang will hiew me anyway wahahaha :D

PS : XL not really belongs to SYT though..... she belongs to the Chio categories.

unclesammi
22-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I help u confirmed both also deserved high pts heehee :D

But think i too newbie so bo lang will hiew me anyway wahahaha :D

PS : XL not really belongs to SYT though..... she belongs to the Chio categories.

Hows ur rating on Xiaoyan?

Steady hor, u beat the rest. kekeke.

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 12:44 PM
I help u confirmed both also deserved high pts heehee

But think i too newbie so bo lang will hiew me anyway wahahaha

hmmm... sounds like someone secretly tried XL and XY liaoz...

got new syt - XY. neber share share ah !! too bad... I wun tried cus of the name and no kissing......:(

SINEAG
22-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Bro randyboy73,Oh so you are the guys that occupy my slot.You must have make her super high as to not answer the phone.I had also come across when you are bonking her,the phone ring and she is being bonk and talking on the phone at the same time.Spoil all the mood,cock also shrink.Sometimes FL ladies too concern of earning more money is really a turnoff.

unclesammi
22-11-2006, 01:20 PM
hmmm... sounds like someone secretly tried XL and XY liaoz...

got new syt - XY. neber share share ah !! too bad... I wun tried cus of the name and no kissing......:(

This new chick is call Haiyan. Just call her xiaoyan for short la. As for can kiss or not still dunno yet. U got to ask ah boi. Told u guys when I up her, she saw me with XL walking together. So a bit of jealousy during the session.:D

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Bro randyboy73,Oh so you are the guys that occupy my slot.You must have make her super high as to not answer the phone.I had also come across when you are bonking her,the phone ring and she is being bonk and talking on the phone at the same time.Spoil all the mood,cock also shrink.Sometimes FL ladies too concern of earning more money is really a turnoff.
Yeah sometimes these attitudes spoil the mood but u can turn it to your advantage. Imagine.....

In the midst of heavy petting, the phone rings. The FL looks at the no. and tells u to be quiet and answers the call. Of cus your didi shrinks lah...

But than an evil thought cross your mind. As she's telling the other guy on the line that she's at home watching TV !?!? U crawl between her legs and slowly curl your tongue at her outer pussy lips.

She'll try to push u away but with one hand on her hp, thats not much she can do. You hook your tongue in and go for the kill as your hungry tongue now plunge deep into her pussy. Doing strong strokes on her clit, you slowly lick it to erection.

Peer up and see her reactions. She should be trying her hardest not to moan aloud while still talking on the hp. Your signal to give her clit more tongue-lashing. She should now be reduced to just replying "Shi De.." or "Ahh...Mmmm.." cus complete sentences are beyond her now. She can't resist too much or ask u to stop wo the guy on the line finding out.... so lick her hard and lick her fast :p

Place your hard capped cock to her now wet pussy and slowly push in... see her stiffle her "groans and moans" as you go from zero to 100 mph... confirm by then the guy on the other side will know something is amiss as she's not really concentrating. and when she says.. "call u later" and hangs up... it's mission accomplished for you. :D

confirm she'll not be picking any calls anytime soon w u around...keke...

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 01:31 PM
This new chick is call Haiyan. Just call her xiaoyan for short la. As for can kiss or not still dunno yet. U got to ask ah boi. Told u guys when I up her, she saw me with XL walking together. So a bit of jealousy during the session.:D

Ok I take back wat I said... SMS u liaoz... hope can try her tml or fri. she work in TAM at nite or not ?

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 01:37 PM

Dont know man! Bro. I was scheduled to meet her at 3pm... so must be she double booking again ..... haiz.... but as mentioned in my earlier post, they are here to offer their services to fund their living, so lets be sympathetic... Cheers :)

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 01:38 PM
sori double post

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Dont know man! Bro. I was scheduled to meet her at 3pm... so must be she double booking again ..... haiz.... but as mentioned in my earlier post, they are here to offer their services to fund their living, so lets be sympathetic... Cheers
No, We should not be sympathetic to her for she's the one that cause everyone to run around and do double-booking. She does it intentionally and not becus she's blur....

This is an attitude that will cause her problems.... but like I said b4.. if you go with the faster fingers (to call/sms her) and faster leg (to get there fast)... then u should be no problem. Cus anytime u not there yet, she most likely will take another customer tat can reach earlier.

But once she knows who u are (like our bro linnohia)..maybe she wun double-book... but till then go to her w this expectation.

jus my 0.2 cents worth...

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah sometimes these attitudes spoil the mood but u can turn it to your advantage. Imagine.....

In the midst of heavy petting, the phone rings.........so lick her hard and lick her fast :p

Place your hard capped cock to her now wet pussy and slowly push in... see her stiffle her "groans and moans" as you go from zero to 100 mph... confirm by then the guy on the other side will know something is amiss as she's not really concentrating. and when she says.. "call u later" and hangs up... it's mission accomplished for you. :D

confirm she'll not be picking any calls anytime soon w u around...keke...

Bro OP... u damn psychic man... I tried it once on my ex-gf.. when she was chatting with her friend... thrusting her while she was yakking on the phone.. mid way thru she was gasping for air and her friend on the line was asking if she was ok... needless to say, she was not.... she quickly hung up the phone saying that there was somebody at the door... Yah right.. figured that she meant me barging thru her "door".... the sight of her stifling her moans was indeed comical... freak man.. i was smiling like a cat that had fallen into a bowl of cream.

Bros should try what Bro OP said.. maybe you will have a different reaction.... LOL

unclesammi
22-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Ok I take back wat I said... SMS u liaoz... hope can try her tml or fri. she work in TAM at nite or not ?

She never call me after I leave down my card. But I saw her taking lift to TDWX this Monday.:cool:

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 01:48 PM
No, We should not be sympathetic to her for she's the one that cause everyone to run around and do double-booking. She does it intentionally and not becus she's blur....

This is an attitude that will cause her problems.... but like I said b4.. if you go with the faster fingers (to call/sms her) and faster leg (to get there fast)... then u should be no problem. Cus anytime u not there yet, she most likely will take another customer tat can reach earlier.

But once she knows who u are (like our bro linnohia)..maybe she wun double-book... but till then go to her w this expectation.

jus my 0.2 cents worth...

Agreed Bro OP.. thats why in the service line, regulars usually get the good breaks

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Bro OP... u damn psychic man... I tried it once on my ex-gf.. when she was chatting with her friend... thrusting her while she was yakking on the phone.. mid way thru she was gasping for air and her friend on the line was asking if she was ok... needless to say, she was not.... she quickly hung up the phone saying that there was somebody at the door... Yah right.. figured that she meant me barging thru her "door".... the sight of her stifling her moans was indeed comical... freak man.. i was smiling like a cat that had fallen into a bowl of cream.

Bros should try what Bro OP said.. maybe you will have a different reaction.... LOL
*Hi FIVE !!* Bro randy:D

Only bros who have tried this will know how much fun it is...keke :D

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Agreed Bro OP.. thats why in the service line, regulars usually get the good breaks

On the contractly, I know lots of FL who dun pull the stunts that this XL tries... double-booking as such....it's not a matter if u're newbie or regular. it's a matter of attitude (money 1st or customer-oreintated)... been a while since I met one of her types... (so had to re-adjust my thinking when booking her)

SINEAG
22-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Bro OP.I will take your advise.Anyway let be sympathetic and forgive her.Need to understand the reason why they come here.Initial kenna playout really very "too lan" but now OK lah.

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Bro OP.I will take your advise.Anyway let be sympathetic and forgive her.Need to understand the reason why they come here.Initial kenna playout really very "too lan" but now OK lah.

Thats the spirit bro!...

linnaohia1
23-11-2006, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime;1753497]Cus anytime u not there yet, she most likely will take another customer tat can reach earlier.

Agree with Ahh Boi, she not SYT, but to me beri chio ... anyway, no complains I not young hor ...

BTW OP, hehe, XY, after try pm me FR first can ...... haha, just in case yr FR super, then long queue liao

Ah Dac
23-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Standby mode again huh?

[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime;1753497]
BTW OP, hehe, XY, after try pm me FR first can ...... haha, just in case yr FR super, then long queue liao

linnaohia1
23-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Standby mode again huh?

[QUOTE=linnaohia1;1754522]

Wah lau, XLan, going back liao mah, then maybe XJ kena hijack, me how .. so must look for reserve/backup .... haiz

Ah Dac
23-11-2006, 08:56 AM
XJ maybe kana hijack??

Wat maybe??

Confirm one lar!!

[QUOTE=Ah Dac;1754544]Standby mode again huh?

Wah lau, XLan, going back liao mah, then maybe XJ kena hijack, me how .. so must look for reserve/backup .... haiz

linnaohia1
23-11-2006, 09:03 AM
XJ maybe kana hijack??

Wat maybe??

Confirm one lar!!

[QUOTE=linnaohia1;1754551]

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me crying liao ......... :(

Ah Dac
23-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Mai lai lar!!

Kekeke!!

[QUOTE=Ah Dac;1754557]
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me crying liao ......... :(

K9696
23-11-2006, 09:36 AM
She never call me after I leave down my card. But I saw her taking lift to TDWX this Monday.:cool:

Just curious.. where is your actual working place??NSS right..
you got lobang from TAM... now you visiting TDWX... wah.. scouting
for SYT to come to your place to work??;) haha..you the can...

linnaohia1
23-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Thats the spirit bro!...

Hi Bros, actually I did tell her many times since the incident with OP, better to track and allocate timing accordingly, ultimately more biz. But I guess for some peeps, their minds may not be trained to multi task ...

randyboy73
23-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi Bros, actually I did tell her many times since the incident with OP, better to track and allocate timing accordingly, ultimately more biz. But I guess for some peeps, their minds may not be trained to multi task ...

Well i guess it wont be much of an issue now as she should be heading back to CN today or tomrrow... Hopefully she keeps your advice for future use..

Cheers bro!

btw, congrats on Arsenal beating Hamburger...

unclesammi
23-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Just curious.. where is your actual working place??NSS right..
you got lobang from TAM... now you visiting TDWX... wah.. scouting
for SYT to come to your place to work??;) haha..you the can...

You can find me either at TAM or SSH. Got customer reservation then I will appear. If not most likely scouting around for SYTs.:D

mr_missile
23-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Got the contact from bro unclesammi and 'had' XL last week. :D
She's GOOD ok! No wonder bro linnaohia1 rtf 3 times liao (maybe more by now)
Overall I would rate her 7.5/10 (if her voice not so hoarse, I'd give her 8 liao).
Thanks bro unclesammi. If got more SYTs, don't forget to pm me hor!

linnaohia1
23-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Got the contact from bro unclesammi and 'had' XL last week. :D
She's GOOD ok! No wonder bro linnaohia1 rtf 3 times liao (maybe more by now)
Overall I would rate her 7.5/10 (if her voice not so hoarse, I'd give her 8 liao).
Thanks bro unclesammi. If got more SYTs, don't forget to pm me hor!

Wah MM, u also go up her .... hmmmm
Actually I lost count ... maybe again b4 she leave lor

K9696
23-11-2006, 10:39 AM
You can find me either at TAM or SSH. Got customer reservation then I will appear. If not most likely scouting around for SYTs.:D

You know Katong - MG.. got alot of SYT also... really...
green...waiting for you to prowl on them...

Ahh_Boi
23-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Only bros who have tried this will know how much fun it is...keke I kerna Opposite senerio before leh, lidat how arr?? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-11-2006, 08:10 PM
You know Katong - MG.. got alot of SYT also... really...
green...waiting for you to prowl on them...

MG?hmm..when was these SYTS last been spotted there bro?:D

linnaohia1
24-11-2006, 10:20 PM
:( One of my fav gal leaving liao hmmmmm . At least hv some wonderful times with her .....

linnaohia1
24-11-2006, 10:22 PM
duplicate post deleted

ImmortalDevil
25-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Brother I am interested.. can pm me her no.??
Appreciate alot!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-11-2006, 10:22 AM
:( One of my fav gal leaving liao hmmmmm . At least hv some wonderful times with her .....

any FR on the wonderful times bro?:D

linnaohia1
25-11-2006, 10:57 AM
any FR on the wonderful times bro?:D

Paiseh, no FRs lah. Donno wat to write ...

richie_rich
25-11-2006, 12:54 PM
First I must thank threadstarter for letting me have Xiao Lan's contact even though I'm new here.
Called her the very next day for an afternoon session but she was fully booked. So got to wait one more day.
Followed her instructions to book room before calling her. She said she will be over in 15mins. So I went bathe first.
Soon the door bell rang and I opened the door. Wow, looks really not bad. I think the push up bra made her boobs even more attractive. She has a pair of nice eyes and friendly smile also.
She said she had just showered also (think come from another room lah). So don't waste time already. Proceed to hug her a bit. Kiss a bit (she don't like deep kissing. Or is it just with me?)
Then slowly start to take off her clothes. Couldn't wait to lay my hands and mouth on her boobs. Her skin was tan but still very smooth. My hands were 'gliding' up and down her back, feeling the smoothness.
To cut the long story short (hope seniors here not bored by now), I had a very good time bonking her. She has that look (don't know how to describe) when I was bonking her. Very seductive! And her moans too. Best part was squeezing her boobs when bonking her.
A very memorable experience. My first with a PRC lady. Too bad she is going home already.
Thank you again unclesammi.

richie_rich
25-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Deleted. Same post.

richie_rich
25-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Deleted. Double post. Sorry.

unclesammi
25-11-2006, 03:30 PM
xiaolan went home this morning. wait for her return in jan 07. thanks to all bros for the support.:)

trellis001
25-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks to unclesammi, I managed to meet XL at 5.45pm yesterday even though I saw the contact yesterday at 4pm.

I like her. Good chemistry. I stay with her till 7.30pm.

I promise her that I will see her in SZ in 2 weeks time when I am there.

Once again, thanks. Wonderful girl

linnaohia1
25-11-2006, 09:46 PM
A very memorable experience. My first with a PRC lady. Too bad she is going home already.

Hmm, RR, I see u enjoyed her services too .... :D

Lancer99
25-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Great job bro....keep it up...*winkz*
Do keep us informed wor....planning a RTF when ur GEM comes back.....

linnaohia1
25-11-2006, 11:55 PM
xiaolan went home this morning. wait for her return in jan 07. thanks to all bros for the support.:)

Hmmmm, hope she earned enuff .....

sianren
27-11-2006, 09:28 AM

Alas, must thanx Bro unclesammi for the Gem, though jan 07 is a long wait, but there are plentyful on the street and I believe treadstarter will have another SYT gem soon....:p

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
27-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Alas, must thanx Bro unclesammi for the Gem, though jan 07 is a long wait, but there are plentyful on the street and I believe treadstarter will have another SYT gem soon....:p

Mr Cactus

Wa your news very fast leh. Got a new GEM to intro after I tried tomorrow. This one from Las Vegas KTV. Wait for new posting soon.:cool:

sianren
27-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Wa your news very fast leh. Got a new GEM to intro after I tried tomorrow. This one from Las Vegas KTV. Wait for new posting soon.:cool:

I noe bro unclesammi, is always on the look-out at KTV SYTs gem, wait for your FR and PM..

Mr Cactus

cheery_syt
27-11-2006, 10:43 AM
So far, your girls really have not meet the real standard of a SYT - I really hope you can introduce one that fit this class. For instance, the TAM Xiao Lan, I am sure that no one will term her as SYT (though you strongly claim so). It's best, I think you have to view your girls and give us a fair & more appropriate description.

I don't want to waste your time, and most important my time :p Since no pictures are given, we are relying on your description.

cheery_syt
27-11-2006, 10:45 AM
So far, your girls really have not meet the real standard of a SYT - I really hope you can introduce one that fit this class. For instance, the TAM Xiao Lan, I am sure that no one will term her as SYT (though you strongly claim so). It's best, I think you have to view your girls and give us a fair & more appropriate description.

I don't want to waste your time, and most important my time :p Since no pictures are given, we are relying on your description.

Wolvie
27-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I noe bro unclesammi, is always on the look-out at KTV SYTs gem, wait for your FR and PM..

Wah ... Looks like I missed out on this gem XL. Bro uncleaammi, pls include me in your future lobangs! Thanks!

Wolvie
27-11-2006, 11:48 AM

Wah ... Looks like I missed out on this gem XL. Bro uncleaammi, pls include me when u have future lobangs! Thanks!

unclesammi
27-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Yo bro, try at your own risk o.k. Nobody force you to eat a pussy here.:D

So far I only intro one gal only lor. Me no bloody okt. If you think it's a waste of time, pls look for the okts here who provide pic.:)

I don't want to waste your time, and most important my time Since no pictures are given, we are relying on your description.

unclesammi
27-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Wah ... Looks like I missed out on this gem XL. Bro uncleaammi, pls include me when u have future lobangs! Thanks!

No problem, will share with you if I got new findings.:D

Tio zapped again by 1 asshole claiming that I am an okt, but no balls to leave his nick.:mad:

Lubber
27-11-2006, 09:09 PM

Different peeps will give different ratings. Some will give 6/10 some 8/10 some 9/10. So who to believe? Best is to go try out yourself then you will know the results.Everyone is entitled to their own taste i believe.I tried her back then and i dare say she is syt to me but do you believe me?

linnaohia1
28-11-2006, 07:57 AM
XL's service is extremely good. Everything about her is SYT except Y. But this has not made me, an SYT lover not RTF her X times.

Anyway, I think people may have different conceptions about what an SYT should be. For this, please refer to the thread <Project SYT> (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62196) courtesy of Bro GoodPartner

Cheers ....

unclesammi
30-01-2007, 10:40 AM
she is back, will be available this evening after 7pm. bros having her contact can call for appointment.:)

TnnH3ng
30-01-2007, 11:15 AM
i wanna try... can i have her numbers? thks...:D

cunt puncher
30-01-2007, 07:08 PM
she is back, will be available this evening after 7pm. bros having her contact can call for appointment.:)

Paging for my HERO, u nid to schedule ur "riding" sexxion liao....:D

Lancer99
30-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Unclesammi,

Is she using back the same fone number? 9448XXXX
Considering to RTF leh..^_^

sundale_00
30-01-2007, 09:52 PM
hi...i'm new here....am interested...can pm me her contact?

unclesammi
30-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Unclesammi,

yes, no change.

unclesammi
30-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Unclesammi,

yes, no change.

linnaohia1
31-01-2007, 09:34 AM
yes, no change.

Wah lau, wrong timing leh, me now bo eng ....

unclesammi
31-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Newbies who pm me be patient. You need to wait, so as to reduce congestion and fly kite incidents.:)

Of course priority will be given to seniors :D

sianren
02-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Meet up with Xiao Lan yesterday, too bad she need to run some errands, but we still meet near where she staying now. Head down to Lor 2x, she still remember me :) , chat along the way B4 dropping her off, she still got this nice GF feeling abt her....

Will arrange to meet again for sexxions...heheh

Mr Cactus.

venusloveu
02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
i want i want her contact....bro..pls pm her contact ler :D

unclesammi
03-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Already give contact to 20 over people here. Not even a FR huh?:confused:

linnaohia1
06-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Met up with XL last week but no time no upz her. So met up with her again Monday morning, had bf and proceed to hotel.

The GF feeling is still as strong though familiar with eeach other liao..
Everything was just as I hv remembered - good.

For those planning to give her a visit ... ENJOY. :D

Ah Dac
07-02-2007, 08:49 AM
U r the man, bro!!

The GF feeling is still as strong though familiar with eeach other liao..
Everything was just as I hv remembered - good.

linnaohia1
07-02-2007, 09:08 AM
U r the man, bro!!

Too bad I goin overseas liao, if not can enjoy more ... then cum back CNY .. not much time left

KC-180
07-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Any kind bro an share Xiao Lan contact with me?:)

Thank you for your kindness.

Ah Dac
07-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Need my help?

Hahaha!!

Too bad I goin overseas liao, if not can enjoy more ... then cum back CNY .. not much time left

linnaohia1
07-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Need my help?

Hahaha!!

Be my guest, all are welcome, me not OKT... hahahahah

sianren
07-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Already give contact to 20 over people here. Not even a FR huh?:confused:

Hi Bro, tot U already use to it......:D alot of number collector but no FR....She will be here until late March so should have ample time to catch up good...heheh...have I can have another RTF B4 CNY..

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
07-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi Bro, tot U already use to it......:D alot of number collector but no FR....She will be here until late March so should have ample time to catch up good...heheh...have I can have another RTF B4 CNY..

Mr Cactus

Sigh, thought nowadays people ask for contact will be steady enough to post FR. Proof me wrong again this time. So will be more stringent now when giving out contacts. Nothing is free in this world. :mad:

alwaysandy
07-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Sigh, thought nowadays people ask for contact will be steady enough to post FR. Proof me wrong again this time. So will be:

dun be angry....usually there will be people collecting numbers around......stringent sometime also no use, we might have filter out the real cheongster who are 10pointers...fang bu sheng fang:)

TnnH3ng
07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Sigh, thought nowadays people ask for contact will be steady enough to post FR. Proof me wrong again this time. So will be more stringent now when giving out contacts. Nothing is free in this world. :mad:

iyo hold ur horses lahz... i still dun get the chance to visit her leh.. sorry uncle....:(

unclesammi
08-02-2007, 09:51 AM
dun be angry....usually there will be people collecting numbers around......stringent sometime also no use, we might have filter out the real cheongster who are 10pointers...fang bu sheng fang:)

Ya Bro, you also busy with your 3 little pigs. I have not seen the 2 friends of XM yet. Chio or not?:D

sianren
08-02-2007, 11:08 AM

Yeah bro, I very seldom go for RTF, unless no better chick out there.....but I holding on to my horse, as there is FF that U R trying right????
Chio bo???

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah bro, I very seldom go for RTF, unless no better chick out there.....but I holding on to my horse, as there is FF that U R trying right????
Chio bo???

Mr Cactus

Have a few FL recommended by bros here since last week. Too busy to post FR. But definitely will drop a brief one for those that are worth going for.:)

sianren
08-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Have a few FL recommended by bros here since last week. Too busy to post FR. But definitely will drop a brief one for those that are worth going for.:)

Still waiting for Bro and_alloy to pass FF number over...think it might be a value for money bonk...

Mr Cactus

rolly
08-02-2007, 03:39 PM
haha

if good gal i will post FR one

so unclesammi...???? any gal??? hahahaha

linnaohia1
08-02-2007, 03:46 PM
haha

Bro, long time no see u liao. Tomolo u be there Fatt Ke ...

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Bro, long time no see u liao. Tomolo u be there Fatt Ke ...

Bro dun anyhow invite hor.... leave that to organiser sunzi.

linnaohia1
08-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Bro dun anyhow invite hor.... leave that to organiser sunzi.

paiseh paiseh :o

alwaysandy
08-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Ya Bro, you also busy with your 3 little pigs. I have not seen the 2 friends of XM yet. Chio or not?:D

aiya chio or not ah....to me not as chio as xm lah.....some may like it.....but definitely not my cup of tea.......if is my cup of tea, siao liao....wait xm jealous....:D not really syt type i can say...

unclesammi
12-02-2007, 10:25 AM
haha

Yo bro long time no see. Check your PM for Xiaolan's contact. Siad intro by Ming ge.:)

PCCC
16-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Tried Xiaolan for the 2nd time today.... First time she got pretty heavy make-up on and looked older than her age, still chio to me though... today she was totally without make-up, and boy i must say she looks much, much better... young, very sweet and very chio (I'm not exaggerating, and I have high standards in terms of looks)... not good at describing the details of our encounter, but here are the ratings for today!

Looks: 9 (without make-up, she's jude!!!)
Body: 7.5 (slim and without fats)
Boobs: 7 (at least B, but with some bruises- some bros must have been too rough on her boobs!)
BJ: 6.5 (passable)
FJ: 7.5 (accomodating for all positions)
RTF: Definite (I'm a sucker for good looks)

jon2000sg
16-02-2007, 09:54 PM
yo! can pass contact?
thank you!

PM or email - [email protected]

HCoppy
18-02-2007, 03:22 AM
A short FR on Xiaolan

Firstly thanks to UncleSammi for sharing with newbies like mi.

Looks - 8.5/10 ( Lynn Poh Lookalike - Personal opinion).
Body - 8.5/10 ( Everything nice about her small size, one you can flipped around :p -my type, but boobs abit soft - Personal opinion)
Service - 8/10 (Small little things like hang your clothes, offer you towels when you finished bathing, try to massage you even she not really good at it)
GFE - 10/10 (Maybe i am just fooling myself, but tat's true, all the hugs n kisses you will get from your gal)
Damage - $100 + RM + CD

Shall not comment too much on bedroom details as it is more of individual expectation!

Please dun penalise mi for this brief FR n PM UncleSammi for contact.
Thanks!

unclesammi
21-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Xiaolan sent her regards to Bros who had visited her and those RTF. Your FR keeps her income stable. Happy New Year to all, she will be leaving next month. Still got ample time to bonk her. Enjoy bros.:)

nottiboy
22-02-2007, 04:28 PM
thanks uncle sammi for sharing the contact with newbies like me, however, sad to know that she is having her menses, will arrange with her again next week

unclesammi
27-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Latest update.

Xiaolan will be leaving for good on 15/3/07.

Told her to reduce the pricing to $80 exclude room and CD, so that it will benefit those bros who RTF her. (She gracefully AGREED)

So those have her number, do give her a ring before this GEM leaves.

Happy bonking.:)

sianren
27-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Latest update.

Told her to reduce the pricing to $80 exclude room and CD, so that it will benefit those bros who RTF her. (She gracefully AGREED)

Meet her yesterday near GL, was told recent raid so only work at KTV at night, day business is slow. Hope bros can oso RTF just like me and give her your last visit she will remenber...:D

All the best to her...Mr Cactus

unclesammi
28-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Meet her yesterday near GL, was told recent raid so only work at KTV at night, day business is slow. Hope bros can oso RTF just like me and give her your last visit she will remenber...:D

All the best to her...Mr Cactus

Thanks for your continuous support on her bro.:)

acebee
28-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Latest update.

Hi Bro, do u mean tat this will be her last trip and never back again?? if so, it will be such a great loss tat this beauty is gone for good!!! ahhh, how i wish i could be back in time to meet her one last time!! :(

unclesammi
28-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi Bro, do u mean tat this will be her last trip and never back again?? if so, it will be such a great loss tat this beauty is gone for good!!! ahhh, how i wish i could be back in time to meet her one last time!! :(

Yes gone for good by 15/3/07. You can try look for her in Dubai or UAE countries. Most probably the next hot spot for PRCs gals.:D

CoolBlack
01-03-2007, 09:52 AM
First of all I must thank Unclesammi for the contact to this great babe.
Did managed to get a few different contacts from supportive bros here but decided to give Xiao Lan a try due to good FRs here.

Date : 31st Mar
Time : not too late not too early...just nice

Looks - 8/10 (sweet and pretty...just the way I like)
Body - 8.5/10 (I like slim, good legs and not excess fat)
Boobs - 8/10 (not big, soft....but I like)
BBBJ - 8/10 (nice with good suction and will look at you while doing it)
Freching - 8/10(passionate kissing)
painting - 8/10 (pussy great to paint...lots of juice once hit jackpot!)
FJ - 8/10 (very accomodating, lots of juice but a little tat loose)
RTF - sure, but she leaving 15th Mar.

Overall a good session, she is friendly and chatty and do have GF feeling if you click with her.

Will up you unclesammi......thanks again for the contact to this gem.

blackrex
04-03-2007, 04:21 AM
thanks unclesammi for the contact to xiao lan! finally tried her todae! worth it!

Looks - 8/10
Body - 9/10
Boobs - 8.5/10
BJ - 8/10
Freching - 7/10
painting - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
gfe - 8/10
RTF - yes

Allanooi
04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Look at all FRs here, xiaolan looks like good catch.... yummy

linnaohia1
04-03-2007, 08:43 PM

Bro, XL definitely a good bonk, me must be one who rtf her the most. But this time temp retired fm FL liao .... hope all bros continue gif support to her ... me not her OKT but got some attachment lah, gave me an amulet when she came tis time somemore ....

sianren
05-03-2007, 10:27 AM

For the benefit of her earning abit more and newbie who need to bonk!!!!! She can be seen now on the street, Lor 1x...sorry cannot reveal the exact one, but ask around PRC with the name maybe can hit jackpot, or see me having coffee at Lor 14, eagle coffee..

Mr cactus

slyer
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM
thanks uncle sammi for sharing this gem with me... tried her quite sometime ago but no time to post FR

here is my belated FR

Looks: 8 chio and sweet imo
Body: 8 wow slim and suits my taste
Boobs: 7 nice boobs to grab
BJ: 7 not bad but lack of suction according to my standard
FJ: 7 tried many positions, very accomodating
RTF: will RTF based on looks and service
GFE: 7/10

must try gem before she left our shores... :D

Allanooi
05-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Bro slyer,

if u rate xiao lan as 8/10 then how do u rate the lady in pic at avartar?

unclesammi
05-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Bro slyer,

i gave 20/10:D

slyer
09-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Bro slyer,

the lady at my avatar 9.5/10 :D

Ahh_Boi
09-03-2007, 10:17 PM
The one in my signature 9/10 :D

unclesammi
09-03-2007, 10:31 PM
The one in my signature 9/10 :D

This one 10 times better than the one sat with you yesterday lor.:D

linnaohia1
10-03-2007, 08:36 AM
This one 10 times better than the one sat with you yesterday lor.:D

U liddat say peep's galfren goot meh ...

unclesammi
11-03-2007, 08:48 AM
U liddat say peep's galfren goot meh ...

I think I peep your gal more times lor. haha.:D

Duded
14-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the contact,but i gonna be confined with my men til end of this month.No time to try her out,confirm go book her when i am out....sperm level to my head liao by then lols.She still working in day only or whole day now?

Leeds2006
15-03-2007, 01:57 AM
I think I peep your gal more times lor. haha.:D

Thank Unclesammi for look'g mi up by giving mi newbie the contact though it came quite late ... Xl was supposed to fly home on the early hours of 15 Mar 07

After work in the evening, msg her for an appointment and was asked to camp for her call back cos she was busily preparing for her flight back home ...

Towards midnight, though I was about to sleep and for Unclesammi's treatment and must not disappoint his contact ... XL messaged and arranged to meet her at her lodging at GL 1x ...

As follows, while booking a room and awaited for her and when engaged, was not disappointed with a young sweet girl without make up at all with tight huggy tee and tight blue jeans with floral design ... to not bore our brethers and cut the story short cos much FR had been mentioned about her .... I was sextified with this sexperience ... and very much thankful for Unclesammi's lobangs

She will be back in a couple or so months' time and for those who wish to have this contact and sexperience ... kindly contact Unclesammi for the bonking session .... if Unclesammi allows

GhostRay
15-03-2007, 02:30 PM
A gem is gone........ Soon another gem will be going back. Why all the gem have to go back in the same month. Why all the service bad bad still around. Hai...... No choice have to wait till they are back or new gem to be found.

unclesammi
09-12-2007, 11:09 PM
She is back. Contact number changed already. Those who miss her can PM for contact.:)

Luckytime
10-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Damage: $100 inclusive of room and CD
Time period taken: 1 hour

Is the damage still the same?

Chinababes2001
10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
uncle sammi...

ur inbox so fast full liow ah?
pm me her number can bo?

thx in adv:p

unclesammi
10-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Is the damage still the same?

Yes sir, !00 include room and CD.

uncle sammi...

ur inbox so fast full liow ah?
pm me her number can bo?

thx in adv:p

Check ur pm bro.

ultrashiok
10-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Bro unclesammi, would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem.

Many thanks in advance. :)

unclesammi
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Bro unclesammi, would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Already pm you. have a nice day.

Chinababes2001
10-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Yes sir, !00 include room and CD.

Check ur pm bro.

thx... upzz u my humble 6 points for such prompt response ;)

aczeta76
18-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Uncle Sammi

Ur Xiaolan not answering sms leh.. bo pian

sianren
18-12-2007, 06:23 PM
She is back. Contact number changed already. Those who miss her can PM for contact.:)

Oh she is back, cute looking Xiao Lan...tot she left for good :p

Looking for 4th RTF liao...

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
22-12-2007, 03:29 AM
Uncle Sammi

Ur Xiaolan not answering sms leh.. bo pian

Oh she is back, cute looking Xiao Lan...tot she left for good :p

Looking for 4th RTF liao...

Mr Cactus

Just finished a session with her leh. Still as good as ever. :)

Liquid@cid
22-12-2007, 02:30 PM
hi unclesammi,can pm me XL contact? tks,cheers!!!...:)

aczeta76
22-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Just finished a session with her leh. Still as good as ever. :)

Unclesammi... very paisey.

I juz recheck my PM and phone.. actually got the 4 number wrong. No wonder phone is off and no one replies sms.

Shall schedule a session with XL soon since got bonus this month.. hahaha:p

sianren
22-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Unclesammi... very paisey.

I juz recheck my PM and phone.. actually got the 4 number wrong. No wonder phone is off and no one replies sms.

Shall schedule a session with XL soon since got bonus this month.. hahaha:p

Bro aczeta76, you will like this XL with big cute eyes...she is pretty as my Xiao Ping,,,( make sure you ask her for some make-up first hor)

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
22-12-2007, 06:41 PM
hmmm... got the sianren chop of quality.. sure muz schedule priority

Liquid@cid
23-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Unclesammi no pm me yet..so sad!!! OC go play mahjong liao,got a few hrs of free time for my didi to work out..heee...unclesammi,wo deng dao hua er ye xie liao..cheers!!!:)

sianren
24-12-2007, 02:56 PM
hmmm... got the sianren chop of quality.. sure muz schedule priority

Well if you are sucker for good look and service, you can try to make app with her, hope to see more FR on her...

Mr Cactus

greatwallsg
25-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Dear Unclesammi, I'm new here, wish to have Xiaolan's contact. Do I need to accumulate points before u could pass her contact to me?

unclesammi
25-12-2007, 02:34 PM
sorry bros, busy these few days. All PM and request replied, Merry Christmas and enjoy your bonking. :D

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks Unclesammi for ctc

Kena aeroplane by YY yesterday as I have booked her for 3pm and XL at 4pm.

So went to meet XL earlier... the AV were juz in the area so she dare not go to regular hotels and told me to go to the one she is staying at.

Pm room no and knock knock.

First look, swee swee and service is good too.

TCSS and when she saw that I was tired, gave me a shoulder massage for 5 mins.. now tt's is service.

Shower --no action

Bed - CB followed by BBBJ.. I stopped her after a while as I am not a hardcore BBBJ lover. Lay her down and licked her but she ticklish so LL gave her a gentle kiss on the lips while fingering her.

V fast and she was wet already so in between pecks, I put on the condom and off the light before we went for main course. Pumped her hard in missionary before she went cowgirl...Damn wet and seductive moans.

I came within 10 mins in Cowgirl and she was still rocking away till I stopped her (in case condom breaks).. She was like huh.. how come still hard?

So we hugz a little longer while she gave me a final few pumps before removing the condom.

Bath, TCSS and leave with her.

Looks: 7.5 SYT and chio (But I prefer XP)
Body: 8
Boobs: 7.5
BBBJ: 7 decent
FJ: 7 Damn wet... squishy and hot
RTF: She is leaving end Jan so if got $$, why not
GFE: 7/10

Thanks again to Unclesammi for a wonderful ctc. Finally got to try her... interested bros, please contact TS:p

hihiall
30-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Arranged a session with XL yesterday 5pm. Met up at lorong 1X.
Called her and she said meet at the bus-stop?? Wahaha..wait for 10 mins and ask where am i. Said at bus-stop and she laughed.. Should be at hotel XX
First impression was nice. Spageti top and shorts. Can see her long gang:p
Went to the rm and bathe. Bath was SOP focusing on my didi. Already marikita and commented was long:D
Action started with nipple licking and slowly proceeded to BBBJ. Blowed several times with ball licking. Feeling quite shiok seeing her SCFM look.
'ni yao wo sian hai si ni' - she
'Sui bian' - me
CD on and the girl was on the cow. Rocked for 15 mins and ended with missionary. dont want to discuss too much here.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Skin: 9/10 Smooth
Figure: 9/10 Slim my type.
Height: About 160 cm coz shorter than me.
Weight: About 42-45 kg.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice to grab although enhance abit.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 -1 Kept on asking whether i have cum?? -1 Havent tried doggie.
Attitude: 9/10 Accomodative. Light massage.
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: $100
RTF: maybe. Depends whether sianren will be giving my XP ctc. Hope to try her out first.

Anyway thanks unclesammi for the ctc.