PDA

View Full Version : Thai Milf and other MP in CBD area

HJL1
28-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Not really good with FRs so bear with me. Haven actually contributed to this lovely sexiety :D so decided to come up with one now.

Firstly, dont get pissed if you have visited this place/area before.. i dont know u and we never go massage before.. neither do i blast through every single thread and ask for contacts so i dont know if its been mentioned before..

anyway.. this area is pretty damn quiet during weekends.. weekdays probably lots of people walking around so you might tio sexpoted..

I was feeling bored tired.. nothing to do.. went to buy some things around bugis area and after suddenly my didi ask me go happy happy leh..

then browse through this forum and read one FR.. then i recalled in the area quite alot of MPs actually.. so decided to head there..

was trying to locate the shop in the FR but then stumbled upon signboard says thai massage.. for me im quite a sucker for thai pooying so.. decided to go up and check if its really thai lady or not..

saw this quite ok looking milf.. area was pretty dim so maybe cos of the lighting effect.. anyway this milf got a good body.. odorless u know what.. the massage was pretty sensational.. and its pretty good.. not those anyhow touch touch then flip over pop GQ kind..

after flip over.. opted for full.. mmm.. at first didnt think got bbbj.. usually u ask full just lick lick your nipple then pop condom and ride..

she climbed on me.. and started doing mini catbath chest area.. after awhile.. decided to sort of change position.. she laid down.. i started my catbath for her.. then i went south and wow not bad leh.. milf but no smell not sooooo hairy and seems tight.. lick lick abit can tell maybe actually she dont like.. then suddenly she sit up and say come i eat you.. to me when a lady can take that kind of initiative and better yet you did not expect it to happen.. OMG that fantasy.. like a boy first time receiving BBBJ.. haha

okok i think my FR quite detailed already and very long... and so they say, the rest is history..

face: 7/10
massage: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (just abit but the fact she offered and ask me so i up higher points)
FJ: 6/10 (just normal abit movie style where they say fuck me yes yes yes)
dmg: 50+120 (i think normal rate leh.. further more CBD area.. the massage not above 50 considered not bad already la)
RTM: Maybe (want to check out the other shops around there)

hope my FR isnt toooooo wordy and boring.. LOL

I seldom come online so if i do i will return PMs to the bros.. anyway though im new i want to protect not just this MP but actually the whole area.. so only bros with good reps will offer to share.. but do wait as i seldom online here..