PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat just had a earth shattering realisation

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-07-2016, 08:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

how truly useless India is....

anyway i just realised what a shithole India is,India has a population of 1.3 billion,and their gdp is only 1.7 trillion.indonesia has a population of 200 million and their gdp is nearly 1 trillion.my god if indonesia is already a shithole what does that make india?a shitty shithole?

why are we putting up with so many shitskins in this country?send them the fuck home already.why do we even need shitskins?their economy is three times poorer than indonesia,7 times poorer than china and 12 times poorer than malaysia......our country has been hijacked and bamboozled by the shitskins in the government.

India is almost as poor as north korea on a per capital basis,a country that has been isolated and secluded from the outside world since the 1960s.in that case why arent we emailing kim jong un to let us import a million north koreans?they have to be subarashi talents beyond talents.

fuck u Lee kuan yew!!!!!u forced me and my country men to learn english,in the end u threw us aside for superior talented shitskins?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233468-just-had-a-earth-shattering-realisation&goto=newpost).