PDA

View Full Version : Health Center/Pub Newbie Guide

dominion
10-11-2006, 11:43 PM
As the thread starter, I'm a bit ashamed to say that I'm actually the newbie and hope that the seniors will help out and share with the newbies their experience. As a newbie sometimes I go try out places to post FR but because don't know what is the norm so sometimes very lao kui when I ask stupid question and the recept/gals/workers/other bros look at me like :eek: :confused:

Im hoping the seniors can share, for each HC, what is the norm, etiquette or SOP so that newbies wouldn't be so embarrassed. Thanks for contributing. Let me start the ball rolling by giving two examples. Please correct me if any info is wrong.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Spa D'Casanova
Facilities: Steam Bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi
Provides: Locker, Bath Towels (unlimited), slippers, shorts
Space: Spacey Room with shower
Damage: $40 (massage) + $100est
Entitlements: Massage comes with free use of facilities

Youth Health Center
Facilities: Steam Bath, Big Screen Television
Provides Locker (free?, $0.20?), Bath Towels, slippers
Space: Small Cozy Room with shower
Damage: $35+ $100est
Entitlements: Self Service Drink of cold syrup or hot tea
Uncertain parts: Not sure whether steam bath comes with $35, doesn't look inviting. Also don't know whether TV viewing is a norm, and whether there is a changing place other than at the lockers in full view.

Rof|maoxz
11-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Bro, thanks for contributing. There's a sticky on this topic juz on top of the sub-forum. Please post your views there. ;)

Link:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=49758

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 11:00 AM
thou i believe the info u have provided is already somewhere here in the forum,ur kind effort is still commendable.

Cheers.

dirtymonk82
11-11-2006, 11:11 AM
There shd be a thread for each of those popular HC...so can just do the search there

dominion
12-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Bro, thanks for contributing. There's a sticky on this topic juz on top of the sub-forum. Please post your views there. ;)

Link:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=49758

thanx all the bro for kindly replying. I went thru the sticky before, but I felt that it was not sufficient because what I was hoping for is to know the norms and entitlements for each HC and not just the location. I was hoping to gather all these experience in a short thread so that newbies like me will not feel lost or get embarrassed as we go cheong HC for the first time.

justhorny
12-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi Bro, your intention is good but I think it is still good and relevant to add your info into the sticky thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=49758

Cheers ....

dominion
12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
okie...
since all the bros feel that posting on the sticky is more appropriate I shall respect the seniors' opinions and post info there after I compiled enough infos on HCs.

BigJohnSnow
06-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Any information at Youth HC, is it still around?

oldnewbie
06-10-2013, 04:09 PM
youth HC has closed down

wally888
06-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Super old thread, look at the power of the oldbird! :eek: :D