PDA

View Full Version : Life before I met my boss wife (story)

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 12:08 PM
First, I must say that Bro Starter and Victoria are motivators for me to start this thread. We have been following Bro Starter's thread and Victoria was very interested to know about my early life before I met her. As Bro Starter's story was around the same era where I grew up, thčre were many things he wrote that I could share with Victoria. Things like pager, Thomson Yaohan, ah Beng, ah Lian and gangs....these are things that Victoria having born and grew up in Africa will have difficulties understanding. My life before meeting Victoria is kind of messy and quite "colourful". Victoria has suggested that I pen down for her reading pleasures as well sharing here.

I was born in the late 70s here but my early childhood was spend growing up in Chiang Mai, Thailand. My parent had went into partnership with their Thai friend (I call him uncle Surapong). I spend 4 years in Chiang Mai before coming back to Singapore in 1985 to start my primary school education.

I stayed with my aunt in Yio Chu Kang area. It was a 4-NG (those corner unit in 3-room hdb flats). I had my room while my cousin Ming has his own room by himself. Ming is more of those guai guai (good boy) type who spend most of his time studying. Me having grew up in the plantation, belong to those "ye hai Zi" (wild boy) type. I don't like to study but luckily my parent blessed me with a quite ok brain and strong memory. I could remember things I heard, watched or read with ease and can easily recalled most things easily. Thus, I did quite ok for my primary school educations. But, I also gave my aunt and teachers a lot of headaches as I would get into fights (especially with the boys from extended class). Even though I was always outclass (the extended boys are bigger) and lose the fights, at least one of the boy would be in the same bad shape as I. In a fight, I would always target one and land all my blows on him while subjecting my body to the rest of the boys. I called it the "bloody nose" street fight. I was taught by one of the Thai plantation worker that in a fight, always focus on one enemy. Even if you lose the fight, you would earn their fear and respect that you can take down one of them. They would think twice about crossing you in future. It's quite a good advice actually.

JamieVardy
22-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Another new story!!
1st camper :D

autosave
22-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Camping for more!! :)

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 12:30 PM
6 years of Primary School life comes and was gone in a flash. I did quite ok and managed to enter the express stream in one of the better Secondary School, despite the many fights and disciplinary actions that I had.

Before I start my secondary education, my parent bought a house at Yio Chu Kang area. My mum has come back to Singapore with my 2 younger sisters. They are starting their nursery and primary school education here. My dad remains in Chiang Mai although he will fly back to spend times with us.

The first three years of my secondary school days were quite normal. Go to school, study, play basketball, going to arcade centre....

There were some chio girls in my school but I was not really into girls at that time. I tried to behave a bit since my mum was back. Things starts to change when I start my Sec 4 yr.

Starter
22-07-2016, 12:35 PM
How come you never tell me you got Sister!!!

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 12:44 PM
How come you never tell me you got Sister!!!

I wasn't that close with them. They were born after I come back to Singapore to study. Our age gap quite big.

Why you asked? I'm sure they are not one of the girls you wrote in your threads so far. 😁

MIFAcafe
22-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Please continue.

Starter
22-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Dun scare me leh, you stay Yio Chu Kang somemore

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Dad is going to expand his investment in Chiang Mai. Mum has decided to go back and help him. Auntie May (my mum's youngest sister) will be moving into our house and take care of us. Auntie May's husband passed away a few years back and they had no child. She has always been fond of us and always come to stay with us. When mum asked her to be our guardian, she readily agree to it.

Mum left after Dec school holiday. My life starts to change soon. During the Mar school holiday, I was at one of those arcade centre with my “死党" (buddies). We were quite engrossed in playing "Street Fighters". One of my buddy Dav was quite good at using this character "Ryu". He has been on the winning streaks despite many challengers. In those days, whoever is good gets to keep playing and sure to attract challengers to come and try to "dethrone" him.

Among the challengers, there was this guy who keeps putting in credits to fight Dav's character. Dav jus keep winning. Boys being boys, Dav starts to get a little over his head and starts taunting all his challengers. Some would just laughs it off but Dav's taunting pissed this guy off.

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Dun scare me leh, you stay Yio Chu Kang somemore

That's why I say that your story stirrs up a lot of my memories. Don't worry, both my sis study in Cedar Girls.....unless you also have a girl from Cedar Girls? 😁

Starter
22-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Oops I did it again.....

steel52
22-07-2016, 01:23 PM
lai liao... new story... camping !

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 01:44 PM
The guy walk over and give Dav a push.

"Xiao eh, Mai ga lim bei xia lang" (roughly means: smart Alex, don't play punk with me. Note: my translation may not be so accurate)

Dav gave a push back and demanding an apology from him and paying him the credit for causing him to lose the game to the computer.

Crowds starts to gather....I try to separate the 2 of them, telling them that it's not nice to cause a commotion here.

The guy (ah Hu; means tiger) pointed his finger at us and say that if we dare, follow him to another place to settle this.

Starter
22-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Aw Buay Gong!!!

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Aw Buay Gong!!!

That's why I say we are in the same era and area....maybe we have cross paths before? I was quite a bad boy then (Sec 4, Poly days) 😁

francined69
22-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Camper here!!!

student32
22-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Camping too!! :D

Notions
22-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Camping too!! :D

Same here as well

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 07:42 PM
We left the arcade centre and walked to the nearest garden behind the MRT station. I saw Ah Hu wave to the other 3 guys who were waiting there. Apparently, Ah Hu had arranged for the guys to wait for us there. 2 to 1, this is 1 tough fight....

Ah Hu turned around, with that smirk face and pointed his finger at us. "Now, let's see if u fight as well as Ryu. Lim bei Ah Hu (your father Tiger) u also dare cross. Knn."

This is one fight that I don't think it's possible to avoid. While I was about to say something to hopefully diffuse the hot situation and avoid a fight, one of guy decided to take a cheap shot at me. I was barely able to avoid his swing.

Knn, if it's a fight they want, I'll gladly accommodate. Decided that I'll only go for Ah Hu and let my body take the rest of the punishment, I rushed forward and putting all my weight onto that punch for Ah Hu's nose. My punch connected and Ah Hu gave a loud cry and covered his nose with both hands.

Punches and kicks landed on me....but I ignore it. Like a frenzy wolverine, I landed all my blows onto Ah Hu. Seeing me punching like a possessed mad man, the rest of the guys were stunned....

They quickly grabbed the crying Ah Hu and make a run for it. Seeing them run, my body starts to relax and the feeling of pain starts to register in my brain....

FluMax
22-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Please continue bro :)

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Still panting from the exhaustion, I turned to looked at Dav. He was also stunned despite there's some bruises on his face.

"Remind me never engaged you in a fight. You fight like a possessed mad man, kind of scary." Dav said.

"In a fight that you know you can't win, the minimum thing you can do is to inflict maximum punishment onto 1 guy. Only this way, you would mŕke them think twice about crossing your path in the future. This is something I learnt and it's quite useful to remember." I said to Dav.

We looked at each other's eyes and starts to laugh. Pain wrecked us. So it was a mixture of laughter and some ouch ouch....

I got a good scolding from my aunt when I reached home. After all those scolding, aunt starts to boil 2 eggs and ask my sis to bring the bottle of jambak from her room. She used the boiled and de-shelled eggs to roll over ally bruises and then apply jambak over them. While she may scold me, I know that deep in her heart, she cares deeply for me.

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 09:14 PM
2 days later, we are back at the Arcade Centre. As Dav was still playing on the arcade machine, 3 guys approached us. I recognize 2 of them from the fight we had at the garden 2 days ago.

"Our tao (head, meaning their big bro) wants to meet you. Please come with us."

Well, soldier come, general block. Water come, earth cover.(兵来将挡,水来土掩)if it comes, it comes. Dav looks at me and we just followed them out.

They led us to 3 TZR motorbike. 2 of them passed us a helmet and told us to put on and pillion ride with them. They took us to Ang Mo Kio industrial park 1. The bikes enter one of the warehouse. Parking their bikes, they led us past some heavy machineries, enter a wooden door and walk up the staircase to level 2.

We enter a room full of tables and people gambling. Walking past all those people gambling, we were led into a room at the back.

focaccia
22-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Moar moar priest

Chile1516
22-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Very nice story :)

draxler55
22-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Very nice story :)

Agree with you bro, camping too!!

Sgchiongster
22-07-2016, 10:23 PM
In the room, there were 3 guys and 3 girls. Leaning on the wall beside the door, a skinny guy playing with his Swiss knife. Beside him was a bigger guy with well built muscle. In the far side of the room was a sofa. A guy wearing a black jacket was seated on the sofa and flanked by 2 girls in secondary school uniform which I recognise was a school along Ang Mo Kio ave 3. The lighting in the room cast a shadow over his face and I was unable to see his face clearly.

Another girl wearing a Vocational Institute (now renamed to ITE) uniform was sitting cross legged on the office table, playing a magic cube.

Knn, why this looks so familiar from one of those HK drama film.

Osim
23-07-2016, 12:17 AM
TS didn't know you can fight well :)

Flyingcrane
23-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Soon we will need a big tent.

Zookout
23-07-2016, 06:45 PM

Of course, with so many campers around :)

Sexaphonist
23-07-2016, 08:10 PM

Agree with you bro :)

Anakbelle93
24-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Of course, with so many campers around :)

Join in to camp :)

Notions
24-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Anymore update bro?

CopaAmerica
24-07-2016, 06:07 PM

Agree with you too :)

Sgchiongster
25-07-2016, 07:55 PM
The door open. Ah Hu walked in with a limp. He stared at me hard as if his eyes can project dagger to stab me to death. "Big bro, that's him." Ah Hu pointed his finger at me.

"Knn, how to get out of this? Looks like may have to spend some time in bed after this fight." As I was thinking of this, my eyes look around, thinking should I continue to pound on Ah Hu or is it even possible to go up against their big bro sitting on the sofa.

The big bro suddenly look up at me and say "oh Siam Kia (Thai Kid), you are still as fierce as ever, huh?".

I was stunned for a while. I've not heard people cŕlled me this nickname after I started my secondary education. This nick was given to me by the extended boys in my primary school. "Who is this big bro? Someone I know?". I was trying to get a clear look but his face was still in the shadow.

Sgchiongster
25-07-2016, 07:57 PM
TS didn't know you can fight well :)

Not a very good fighter, but just aggressive. Sometimes, when you are aggressive enough, you can scare people off.

compound
25-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Not a very good fighter, but just aggressive. Sometimes, when you are aggressive enough, you can scare people off.

Very true :)

Sgchiongster
26-07-2016, 08:53 AM
As the big bro lean forward, I got a clearer look on his face. He looks vagučly familiar and yet I can't recall ever meeting him before.

"Siam Kia (Thai Kid), 5 years never seen you, still as fierce as ever, huh?"

Again, calling me by my nick during my primary school days brings back some memories. I tried to recall who is this big bro.....

"Knn! A few years never met, can't remember me already. KNS....need me to beat you until u lian pia (stick to the wall) then you can remember, is it?" Big bro was looking at me. Ah Hu was smiling. The big guy flexed his muscles while the skinny guy continue to play with his Swiss knife.

Suddenly, I remembered who is this big bro.....

MsUniverse
26-07-2016, 10:31 AM
As the big bro lean forward, I got a clearer look on his face. He looks vagučly familiar and yet I can't recall ever meeting him before.

Suddenly, I remembered who is this big bro.....

I will remember to read often.

Sen5eS
26-07-2016, 11:34 AM
I will remember to read often.

Even a Ms Universe contestant ? hahahaaha :)

Banished
26-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Even a Ms Universe contestant ? hahahaaha :)

Why not :D :D

Sgchiongster
26-07-2016, 06:52 PM
I recognise the big bro as Jin Gang (金刚 aka King Kong), one of the boys from the extended class from my primary school. Small world, running into him here. I got into a few fights with him and his group of boys during my primary school days. He was 4 years older than me. The fights would usually ended up me gotten beaten but I'll sure to take down one of the boys. In a way, I've earned their respect and after sometime, they kind of leave me alone.

Jin Gang looked at me, then turn to look at Ah Hu. "You are a disgrace. 4 of you against 2 of them, yet you run away from the fight. Get out!".

Ah Hu quickly turn and walk out of the room.

Jin Gang looked at me again, "So, how have you been? The big guy there is Ah Xiong (阿熊, aka Bear) and the skinny guy there is Shan Po (Skinny) Keong. These two girls are Betty and Jill. That silly girl sitting on the desk is Celest. Chill, bro. I know what happened."

Now I can really starts to relax and look around the room. Betty and Jill are quite lian looking but it was Celest who caught my eye. She's about 5ft 5, slim athletic look and had the kind of cool look.

SoheiMiura
26-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Very nice story TS :D

Doblo
26-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Please continue TS :)

ChyeSim
27-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Nice update TS

ccl69
27-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Nice story TS....camping here

easyJet
27-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Love your update TS :)

Sgchiongster
27-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Ah Xiong and Ah Keong gave me a nods. Betty and Jill both waves and smile at me. Celest didn't even bother to look at me.

Jing Gang looks at me and ask me if I've joined any gangs. If not, he could use a good fighter like me.

I politely rejected his offer, citing that I'm not interested to join any group yet. If I decided to join a group, I'll be sure to inform him first.

"Suits yourself. You are still welcome to chill out with us. I've got a cool place here. Drinks, smokes, girls and even if you like, you can join a few games outside to get some pocket money." Jing Gang say to me.

The mentioned of drinks and gals do caught my attention. I couldn't help but look towards the direction of Celest again.

CibLover
27-07-2016, 05:26 PM
New camper.

TS, please continue. Interesting read. :)

Sgchiongster
27-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Jin Gang noticed my action but did not say anything.

He stood up, drap his arm over my shoulder like some long lost good friend and walk me towards the door. "Come, let me show you around."

He shows Dav and me around the place. Not one who's into gambling, I just gave it a passing look. He then brought us to the garage. "Let me show you my gal."

Jin Gang pointed to a shinny FZR, "that's my babe. Isn't she a beauty?"

Looking at the bike, I was wishing that I could have my own bike soon. I was searching for a black Yamaha TZR, but couldn't find a good deal. Last night, I did told my dad about buying my own bike.

While my dad spends little time with me, he does give me a fat purse. He has placed quite a sum of money in my account and every month, he would continue to credit in a certain amount for my allowance. Thus, I am quite well provided for. I even has my credit card (supplementary card) to use. You could say I'm quite well-off compared to most other kids.

Sgchiongster
28-07-2016, 09:16 AM
After some chit chat and promise to come back again, Dave and me make our move.

School starts again. Nothing much happened over the week. Go to school, chit chat with friends, play basketball....

Friday afternoon, school bell rang signaling the end of school and the starting of weekend. Dave walked up to me and asked me if I want to accompany him to Jin Gang's place. Apparently, he has been going there over the last few days and according to him, he has made some wins.

Now, he got me worried. There's a Chinese saying "ten times gamble, nine times lose." (十赌九输, meaning most of the time you gamble, you would lose). To me, gambling and drugs are off limits. Dave seems to be enjoying the thrills of gambling and winning (so far) and it is difficult for me to tell him not to gamble. I leave it as it is for now.

Women, that's a totally different thing. To be frank, thč image of Celest seems to be inked permanently on my mind over the last few days. The chance of meeting her at Jin Gang's place nudge at me to accompany Dave to go there. Somehow, Celest's cold and pretty (冷艳) look seems to attract me.

Sen5eS
28-07-2016, 09:21 AM
the draw of the forbidden fruit or a challenge?

Sgchiongster
28-07-2016, 09:49 AM
the draw of the forbidden fruit or a challenge?

A little bit of both. I do have some good times with her. She was my first gf. As I said, my life before meeting Victoria was quite a mess.

Sen5eS
28-07-2016, 10:12 AM
well ... they did say the friends you hang out with matters :)

iBra
28-07-2016, 10:33 AM
Nice story TS, please continue :)

Sgchiongster
28-07-2016, 12:23 PM
After getting off the bus, we walk towards Jin Gang's building. Dave seems to know his way as he's been here a few times.

After reaching the building, we went up to levčl 2. Dave knock on the door. Ah Xiong open the door and upon seeing us, gave us a smile. "Jin Gang went out. You guys can try your luck at any of the games table or u can wait in the office. Jill is there now.

I was a bit disappointed that only Jill is here. Dave just drag me to one if the table playing blackjack. He quickly took out $20 and start betting. I just shake my head slightly and walk around the room looking at other players as their games.

Ah Xiong walked up to me, "not trying your hands at any of the games?" I just shook my head and strike up a light conversation with him.

In the conversation, I found out that Jin Gang runs this operations and also collect "bad debts" for their big boss. Jill and Betty are Jin Gang's girls. There are also a few other girls who will hang around with them. As I was about start asking questions about Celest, there was a knock on he door. Ah Xiong leaves me and walk towards the door.

kopitiam28
28-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Camping to nice story too! :)

Sgchiongster
29-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Ah Xiong opens the door and Celest walked into the room. She was still in her Vocational Institute uniform, likely that she had come here directly after school. She pats Ah Xiong's shoulder and stroll towards the back office. She walked past me without even giving me a glance. I felt so insignificant at the point of time.

As she walked past me, I couldn't help follow behind her back. Looking at the back, I just realise that she had a good figure.

In the office, Jill was sitting there playing Western Bar (from the sound of gun shooting and that familiar music).

Celest just walk to the desk, sit down and then she looked at me. "Ooi Siam Kia (Thai Kid), can go get me a can of coke from the pantry?"

I looked at her, a bit crossed and replied her,"Do I look like a servant? If u want a drink, go get it yourself."

My straight and blunt reply stunned her. I think she didn't expect me to response thîs way.

Sen5eS
29-07-2016, 09:59 AM
*deleted - double post*

Sen5eS
29-07-2016, 10:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvABBkHJwU

Yeah ... one of my Fav ... Vintage :D 3 in a row and putting out fires

haiz28
29-07-2016, 10:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvABBkHJwU

Yeah ... one of my Fav ... Vintage :D 3 in a row and putting out fires

Yup, one of my favorite too. Still remember the one on one with the 'King'. :>

S'poreCowboy
30-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Keep it coming . :)

neo6874
31-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Nice story TS. Camping here so keep it coming.

cockerel
31-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Camp here for updates.

Sgchiongster
01-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Celest stared at me and I stare back, both refusing to give way.

Jin Gang walked into the room. He looked at both of us and laughed it off,"both of you got daggers in your eyes poking at each other?"

I shrugged my shoulder and walk away.

"Don't you dare turn your back at me!", Celest shouted.

"I'm not your Xiao Di (小弟, meaning underlings) to be ordered about. If you want to ordered anybody around, looked for that Sha Hu (傻虎, silly tiger) or any of your other Xiao Di."

Celest was furious and looks like ready to explode. Jin Gang stepped in and stopped her and signalling me to leave the room first.

Giving Jin Gang a nod, I stepped out of the room and making my way to the garage.

Sen5eS
01-08-2016, 10:48 AM
eye popping starring competition :p

Sgchiongster
01-08-2016, 12:22 PM
eye popping starring competition :p

Well, I can be headstrong at times. Anyway, we didn't start off on a good footing.

Sgchiongster
01-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Thank you to all the bros and sis who supported the thread and camp here. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Need some tine to recall and organize the points.
I'm currently tied down with work but I'll get back to the update as soon as I can.

Once again, thank you for supporting.

horserace
01-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Thank you to all the bros and sis who supported the thread and camp here. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Need some tine to recall and organize the points.
I'm currently tied down with work but I'll get back to the update as soon as I can.

Once again, thank you for supporting.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Always supporting ...... :)

Sgchiongster
02-08-2016, 10:23 AM
In the garage, I saw Ah Xiong's White/red FZR and Jin Gang's silver/black BMW. Both bikes were beautiful but in my mind, I was picturing my own black TZR that I intend to own soon.

Jin Gang walked in and patted me on my shoulder. "Sorry about that. My cousin is a spoilt gal. She bossed everyone around here ŕnd all gives face to me. I know you are one stubborn bull with pride, so she can't stomach it when you rejected her orders."

I just shrugged my shoulder. Jin Gang notice me looking at the bikes and asked if I'm into bike.

I just replied him saying that I can't wait to have my own bike soon.

I rejected his offer of cigarette but we continue to chat a bit about his life experience. It seems that he dropped out after Sec 3 and started helping his uncle to manage this place. They all belong to some gang called A** S*** T*** (sorry, not naming the gang here in clear) and this is one of their operating base.

Sgchiongster
02-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Jin Gang invited me to join his gang again, saying that I'm one of the most aggressive fighter he ever know. I politely turn him down, saying that my focus now is to study.

He finished his cigarette and we walked back into the main hall. Dav was still playing Black Jack at one of the table.

I walked over and told him that I'm going off first. Not sure if he heard me, he just wave his hand at me.

Reaching home, I was surprised that my parents are here to visit us. Dad give me a mysterious smile and pulled me one side, "We have a little surprise for you."

We walk to the back of the house. My eyes nearly popped out as I saw a black TZR in front of me.

focaccia
02-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Finally got updates. Excited to read more

Sgchiongster
03-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Dad looked at me, "How time flies. My little boy has grown up already. I'm really sorry that I'm hardly there to spend time with you. How I wished we can go back in time."

This was one of those rare father and son moments that I had with dad. He's always busy with his business and hardly had time for me.

"Anyway, your mum disagree that I should buy this bike for you. She keep saying riding a bike is like "meat wrap metal" (肉包铁). It's too dangerous. But I disagree with her and think that you are ready to handle this iron horse (铁马). Don't prove me wrong on this. Handle with care. Let's join our family for dinner now."

We walked into the house and headed to the dinning room. Mum, aunt and both my sisters were waiting for us.

ZF201
03-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Nice story, please continue TS :)

Sgchiongster
04-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Dinner was nice. It's been a long long time since we had the whole family sitting down together for a family dinner.

After dinner, I can't wait to take my new bike out for a spin. I called my buddy Dave, intending to show him my new bike. He was not at home. Playing on a hunch, I rode my bike to Jin Gang's place.

As I rode into the garage, Ah Xiong was there. He beamed at me when he saw me riding my new bike into the garage. "Nice bike, maybe you can join us for a spin later tonight?" I reply him, "Why not?"

With a laugh, we wave to each other as I open the door to step into the office.

Celest was there with Jin Gang. I wave to them and then step into the games room. I was right on my hunch. Dave was there playing and he was sweating.

When he saw me, he asked if I could loan him some money as his luck was down tonight. I wanted to say no but the pleading look in his eyes make me say yes and I passed him $300 (which is all I have with me now). I know that this might be a bad decision but I just don't wished to disappoint him.

Sgchiongster
04-08-2016, 02:38 PM
As I was not interested in gambling, I walked back into the office. After talk cock with Jin Gang for a while, Ah Keong also into the room with Betty and Jill. Both girls were wearing tank top with mini-skirt jean. Kind of showing off their sexy long leg.

Ah Xiong join us later and start telling them about my new bike. Jin Gang looks at me, "Siam Kia (Thai Kid) got your own bike? Want to take your bike out for a ride and join us for supper?"

I was intrigued with his proposal and agree since this is Fri night.

Ah Keong has to stay and look after the place. The rest of us walked to the garage where our bikes are parked.

When they saw my new bike, Jin Gang whistled and say that she's a real beauty and hope that her rider (yours truly) has the skills to take her. I was a bit disturbed with his comment and replied,"we shall see later."

Sgchiongster
04-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Since there were six of us and three bikes, that means one of the girl will ride pillion to us. I was wondering who will be my pillion rider when Celest voiced out that she will ride with the rookie. (Rookie? Yeah right, I'll show her who's the rookie later).

We decided to go for for supper at Geylang. The girls wanted to eat frog leg porridge. Betty rides with Jin Gang while Jill rides with Ah Xiong.

After supper, Jin Gang leads us to Lim Chu Kang. I was curious why he wants to go there. Once we reached there, I then know why.

There were groups of people with their bikes gathering there, not to mentioned their girls with them. Bikes, cute girls, these I can live with. I wonder whŕt's next.

Sen5eS
05-08-2016, 09:20 AM
So Celeste rode pillion with u ... she never made any snarky remarks? hehe

Sgchiongster
05-08-2016, 10:44 AM
So Celeste rode pillion with u ... she never made any snarky remarks? hehe

I think she did, but I couldn't remember the details. That's why I didn't write that in. Sorry about omitting that part.

Sgchiongster
05-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Jin Gang explained to me that this is the usual gathering of motor xiao (means guys who are crazy with their bikes) gather to show off their bikes and gŕls. There will usually be bike race. To enter, u place $200 in a common pool. Winner takes all. There will also be bookie for people to place bets on the outcome of the race. You want to race later?"

I shook my head, saying that I want to observe first. Celest just muttered, "chicken."

I was pissed off but I still maintain the stance that I want to observe first. I'm not one who will rush in without knowing what is about. I tried very hard to ignore Celest.

Everyone was getting ready for the first race. Bookie started to collect bettings.

Jin Gang is entering the first race. Judging from the cheers and attentions he is drawing from the crowd, he is one hot favourite.

autosave
05-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Please continue TS :)

Sgchiongster
05-08-2016, 05:40 PM
The start point is at the traffic light junction near the cemetery. The bikers are required to ride to Neo Tew where they turn into a big empty ground to u-turn and come back to the start point. There are marshals deployed along the way and at the u-turn point to ensure no one cheats.

After all bets are placed, the organizer announced for all the riders to take up position. Amid the cheers of the on-lookers, the riders rode off into the night.

The reports starts coming in from the walkie-talkie the marshals carried. Jin Gang has been leading the pack from the start point. After some time, we can hear the bike roar and starting to see bikers coming in fast and furious. From the reports that are coming in, we know Jin Gang is leading.

The competition ends. Jin Gang collects his winnings and I see everyone starts to disperse. "Let's move. Mata (Malay word for police) Lai Liao (coming soon)." With that, Jin Gang leads us to ride into the nearby Chinese cemetery. "We lie low here for a while."

The group seems to know the drill. They push their bikes to hide among the bushes (I follow them), then find a comfortable spot to sit down.

Sgchiongster
06-08-2016, 06:38 PM
We waited for more than an hour. Jin Gang stood up and say, "Let's go. We'll fear over to my place."

With that, we all stood up and head for our bikes. Jin Gang's apartment is in Toa Payoh. We arrived somewhere around 2am.

He is staying alone. His mum left him a long time ago and his dad was recently caught for being a loan shark and now he is in jail.

When we reached his apartment, Jin Gang pulled out some beer and we just toast to his victory and drink. No one really had any ideas how many cans we drank. All I know was somewhere in the night, I saw Jin Gang hugging Betty and enter one room while Ah Xiong led Jill into another room

I was a bit drunk and tired, so I just lay down on the sofa and sôrt of doze off.

It was when I felt there's someone pressing on my body and kissing my cheek that I was awaken from my uneven slumber.

conly
06-08-2016, 07:55 PM
It was when I felt there's someone pressing on my body and kissing my cheek that I was awaken from my uneven slumber.

I'm tuned in.

Sgchiongster
06-08-2016, 09:10 PM
"Huh? What....?" My mind was still foggy but my body is definitely awake and I can feel a reaction coming from my groin area.

"Just shut up and kissed me."

It was Celest's voice.

"What's going on?" I was thinking in my mind and still trying to make sense of the situation.

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you see it), my body was reacting to her. My hands go behind her back and embrace her, pulling her closer as my mouth planted a kiss on her. Soon, our tongue engaged in a fierce tangle.

My hand move to her boobs and as I began to massage her, I can feel her body shivered with excitement. I removed her shirt and bra, exposing her breast and then I bend forward to kiss on her nipples.

My right hand starts to roam her body and starts to slide down, unbuttoning her Levi's jeans and slide my hands into her, feeling the lacy texture of her panty.

Olady
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Nice update ..... waiting for more!! :)

Sgchiongster
08-08-2016, 01:20 AM
As I rubbed her pussy outside her lacy panty, I felt Celest's hand removing my jean. Soon, my jean and underwear were removed from my body.

When they came off she cleared her throat and leaned a bit closer. “That is one nice cock you have.”

I actually blushed (this was the first time my cock was exposed to a girl around my age) and looked down at my semi-erect dick. “Thanks.”

“Come here and stand in front of me.”

I also don't know why my body just listened to her instructions. When I did as instructed, Celest gently took my shaft in her hand and turned it sideways, up and down. “What a beautiful specimen of cock. May I taste it,” she said.

I nodded my head, without taking my eyes off her. When her lips slid over my cockhead, I breathed in. I had never imagined something could feel so good. She began to bob her head up and down and my cock grew harder in her mouth. Her lips were so soft and I couldn’t feel a hint of her teeth. I feel like I could have died anytime and goes to heaven.

I felt the first signs of an orgasm in my balls, and I wasn’t sure if I should say something or not. I didn’t want Celest to stop but at the same time, I would feel like an asshole if I squirted in her mouth. I had read on the internet that even though women in the porn movies seemed to like it, few girls actually do. I was about to say something when Celest stopped and looked up at me.

irockyeaiknow
08-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Camping for more:D

Sgchiongster
08-08-2016, 12:18 PM
"Are you enjoying this?", Celest teased.

Celest stood up, removes the last trace of her clothing and lay down on the sofa and I just stood at her feet looking down at her like some dumb animŕl strike by lightning bolt. She slowly let her fingerers caress her boobs and then pinched both her nipples.

“Are you just going to stare at me?” she said with a husky voice.

She spread her legs and I saw her pussy lips open up a little, and just the hint of her clit showed within the folds. She had no hair at all and I wanted to know so badly what she tasted like.

“Can I lick you?”

She giggled. “You can do anything you want, baby. I am all yours.”

My hands were shaking when I put them on her long thighs. Celest's skin was warm and soft like silk. Gently I caressed them and moved my hands closer to her cunt. I lay down and she made space for me by spreading her legs wider.

When my mouth was only inches from her pussy, I closed my eyes. When my lips touched hers it was like sparks flew between us. She was so incredibly soft and wet. My tongue found her button and it hardened under my touch.

“Mm, just like that, gently suck on my clit,” she moaned.

conly
08-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Good effort,ts.Thank you.

Sgchiongster
08-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Celest's legs wrapped around me and she pulled me closer to her. I thought that if I was going to die by pussy suffocation, it would be a good way to go.

I think Celest was surprised at my skill. She had thought I would be clumsy, but I managed to find the right places and she guided me the best she could by making the right sounds.

When my hands began to travel over her flat tummy up towards her boobs she took them in hers and placed them on her tits.

“Pinch my nipples, baby,” she cooed.

As I played with her nipples she began to moan a bit louder and a smile grew on his face. I continued my licking and sucking, enjoying the sounds she was making.

Celest wasn’t sure if I would be able to hold back my orgasm once I had my cock in her so, she let me continue to pleasure her with my agile tongue until she felt that tingling feeling from deep inside her. When it became stronger she took my hands in hers and pulled me up.

“Come, baby. It’s time for you to fuck me.”

She adjusted her legs as I moved up and then we kissed. Softly at first and then harder and deeper. She reached for my cock and guided it to her wet lips and when they parted and I just slid into her she let go of a long sigh.

I opened my eyes wide when my pelvis touched hers and I feel myself deep inside her. The warmth, the tightness and the wetness were almost too much for me. My balls began to contract and I thought I would come right there and then. When she began to move under me, I whispered, “please, lie still, or I’ll shoot my load.”

Celest giggled and kissed me on the nose. Then she lay absolutely still. I forced myself to calm down and think of any other shit things but sex. Slowly, but surely, the need to come subdued until it disappeared. Luckily, my cock was still hard inside Celest.

“OK, I’m alright,” I whispered in her ear.

She put her arms around me as I began to slowly move back and forth. When she used her pussy muscles took hold of my shaft I laughed at the strange feeling but then sighed as she let go of me and I could continued to slide in and out.

Celest enjoyed the slow love making. It was a long time since she had done it this way. Usually, it was fast, aggressive and in odd places. This time, it was on a the sofa during the night and the guy she was with took his time with her.

After a few minutes, she whispered. “I want you from behind, baby.”

SheBangs
08-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Getting steamy, please update soon :D

Sgchiongster
09-08-2016, 09:22 AM
I gladly acceded to Celest's request.

I pulled away from her and let her turn around. When she pushed her ass towards me, I lined up my cock with her pussy and slid back inside her. Placing my hands on her round and firm ass, I began to fuck her a bit harder and faster than before.

“Yes, yes, just like that. Fuck my pussy,” she moaned.

“I...I...I can't hold back much longer,” I gasped.

“Hold it, just a little bit longer, I’m almost there.”

And suddenly she was. She craned her neck upwards, her mouth opened as she turned and looked at me over her shoulder. Her hair was over her face and she bit her lower lip just before letting go of a long deep sigh. My body shook, and I felt her pussy grab hold of my cock and squeeze it.

The orgasm ripped through her and when it was over she slumped down on the bed. I slid out of her and lay down on top, my cock still hard against her ass.

“You didn’t come,” she said between breaths.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Good, give it to me in my ass.”

I wasn’t sure I had heard correctly. “WHAT?!"

ris2099
09-08-2016, 09:52 AM
my best bro once told me, "if a girl offers you her ass, just take it, no questions asked." :D

Jebuschris91
09-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Great story TS, please continue :)

Sgchiongster
09-08-2016, 03:18 PM
I wasn't sure I heard Celest correctly. Why would a girl want my cock in her ass?!!

“I want you in my ass,” she repeated and began to push up with her legs. I moved back and when she was on her knees again she grabbed my cock between her legs and guided me to her tiny hole.

I was still wet from her pussy juices so only needed to push a little bit, and my head slid inside her.

“Oh God, you head is huge,” she moaned and gasped.

“Are you OK?” she heard the concern in his voice, so sweet.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Again I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. This time, I couldn’t hold back longer than a minute or so and when I pulled out, my cum landed high on her back and a few drops ended up in her black coloured hair.

The room was silent. Only our breathing could be heard. Celest slumped down on the sofa again and spread out her arms and legs. I knelt between her legs and stared down at the naked woman.

“Thank you,” he said.

“You are most welcome, honey. I am sure we’ll make a good lover out of you before you know it.”

“What?”

She slowly turned over and stretched like a cat. Then she used her left foot to caress my now limp cock.

“You didn’t think this was a one-time thing, did you?”

“I...I...was not sure. I mean, it’s all so surprising.”

My cock grew hard again from her touch.

naked123
09-08-2016, 03:22 PM
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sgchiongster
09-08-2016, 06:39 PM
"Oh, I think we are going to do a lot more in the future. It's been so long since I last had such a good fuck." Celest said with a grin on her beautiful face.

We heard some sounds coming from both room. Celest indicated that we should quickly get dressed before anyone comes out.

As I was wearing my clothes, something just struck me. I just did it raw with her and I shot in her cunt, wouldn't that get her pregnant? I asked Celest the question.

"Now your big head is thinking after your small head goes to sleep. Silly boy, never heard of woman's safe period huh?"

Ah Xiong comes out of one of the room as we finished dressing up. He look at us and say good morning.

Sgchiongster
10-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Jin Gang walked our of his room later. He asked if we wanted to join him for breakfast. I told him I need to get home first and probably can meet up later.

I asked Celest if she needs a ride home and she reply yes.

Turned out, Celest was staying at Bishan. I dropped her off at her block and exchanged numbers before I rode off.

I got a good scolding from my parents for not informing them of my whereabouts.

After washed up, I lay on my bed, recalling the crazy things that had happened to me last night.

Just as I was having fond memories, my phone ring.

Sgchiongster
12-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Dave called. He says he needs to meet me and it's very urgent.

I grabbed my helmet, told my parents that I'm meeting Dave.

I rode to his house and saw him waiting for me at the void deck.

"Bro, can lend me some money? I'll pay you back as soon as possible."

I looked at him. He looks shagged. "What happened?"

"I lost some money. All I need is just a break. I can feel it. My luck is changing. Please lend me some bucks so that I can win back all my losses. I'll pay you back once I won." Dave pleaded with me.

"Bro, if everyone wins, then all casino, toto and Singapore Pool all close shop liao. You can't be depending on luck all the time. Stop while you still can."

Dave was pissed off and told me that if I can't lend him some bucks, then don't preach at him. "Some bro you are."

I know I shouldn't do it but in the end, I still ask him to accompany me to the nearest ATM and draw out $300 to lend him.

I was pissed off at myself for not able to say no to him.

naked123
14-08-2016, 09:28 PM
anymore??????

CumWhatMay
15-08-2016, 12:46 AM
More please!! :)

Justnicelor
15-08-2016, 08:38 AM
More updates pls!

Sgchiongster
15-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Feeling frustrated and just wanted someone to talk to, I picked up my phone and unknowingly, I keyed in Celest's number.

"Hello?", it was Celest and she sounded sleepily.

"Sorry to disturb your rest, u free to talk? I needed someone to talk to and can only think of you now." I asked.

"Huh? Ok, you come over to my house."

She gave me her address and I rode over to her house. It's a 4 room corner flat in Bishan. She opened the door, asked me to sit down and asked me if I want a drink?

"So, what's on your mind?" She asked

nightingle91
15-08-2016, 11:04 AM
camping here!

Ilovetosex
15-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Camping bro...

Sgchiongster
15-08-2016, 04:45 PM
I told Celest about Dave and my worries about he getting too addicted to gambling. "Nothing good can comes out of this. Most of the time, you will lose money. I just hope Dave won't get too deep until he cannot get out."

Celest told me that there's nothing I can do for now. But I was clearly feeling frustrated and sad for Dave. Then, Celest just quietly hold onto my hand. "There's nothing you could do for him now. But there's something you could do to me." She winked her eye.

The next thing I know, we fell upon one another like ravenous animals. Lips and tongues clashing together, desperate to taste one another. Celest wrapped her arms and legs around me, her skirt riding up her her slim thighs, holding her tightly I walked across the white marble tiles and perched her on the the edge of the sofa , still kissing her deeply and moaning into her mouth.

Celest found the zip of my flies quickly and unzipped me. My erect cock sprung out, with her legs wrapped around my waist she pushed her bare wet pussy against me enticing my cock between the hot wet open lips.

My mouth left hers, trailing my lips down her neck and to the deep v of her clingy dress, my hands busy tracing circles over her large erect nipples that were straining through her shirt. Pushing my hips against her, nudging the engorged head of my hardness into her glorious wetness. Celest felt amazing, the soft inner walls wrapped around me as I slid further and deeper into her tightness.

Sgchiongster
16-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Celest's hands were clutching my tight arse, pulling me in closer, wanting my entire length and width to fuck her harder, gasping and moaning my name, the waves of pure lust surged through our bodies as we rocked together in perfect harmony.

Pulling out briefly, I unwrapped her legs from my waist and spun her round to face the sofa. I spread her legs and thrust my hungry cock back into her, as she braced herself, hands gripping sofa armrest tightly as she pushed back into me.

She re-positioned her feet, and sticking out her gorgeous pert bottom, I noted that her eyes were closed in anticipation of my next move.

My desire for her arse (again) overwhelm me, pulling out of her delicious pussy, the head of my cock coated in her wetness, I guided myself between the smoothness of her now parted arse cheeks to her private puckered hole, Celest gasped, she knew exactly what I wanted, she slowly, at first, pushed back onto me. I could feel myself being slowly drawn inside, her muscles relaxing to allow my penetration. The tightness was unbelievable as my cock moved further into her pulsing contracting muscles within.

Celest could feel the slow burn of deep pleasure as it wound through her, like a spring waiting impatiently to be unsprung. With one last push against my piston like hips, her orgasm hit, like a herd of buffalos galloping full pelt across a hot dusty plain. Her body went into wrenching spasms as she lost control, her legs shaking, as rivulets of extreme ecstasy shot through her body from head to toe.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My arse clenched tightly as my pent up desire exploded within her tight arse. Streams of my hot creamy spunk shot continuously as I thrust into her one last time before enfolding her in my arms and collapsing against her.

Breathing heavily together we slid down onto the cool floor, turning to face one another as we did so. Our mouths once again merged as our hands caressed our sticky sweat soaked bodies.

Sgchiongster
19-08-2016, 05:24 PM
"You are really different from the first impression I had of you. I thought you are a Ice Princess, but you are not." I was hugging Celest as I told her this.

"So you prefer me as a Ice Princess?"

"Of course not...."

Celest then told me that she's hungry and ask me to follow her to the bathroom to clean up, so that we can go out for breakfast. She has a craving for Bak Kut Teh...

After a quick wash up, we rode all the way to Rangoon Road where I know of this famous old shop that sells fantastic Bak Kut Teh.

nightingle91
19-08-2016, 06:38 PM
the good old days...don't keep your fans and wife waiting too long TS. waiting for more updates. 😆

Sgchiongster
19-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Arriving at the shop, the morning crowd waiting to eat Bak Kut Teh was huge. Seems this shop is really popular. I've heard that the ex Taiwan president had came to eat at this shop before and it was true as there was a picture of him with the boss hanging on the wall.

We waited for 15 min before we have a table. The food was good but the company was definitely better.

Celest enjoyed her food and we talked about a lot of things. Celest's mum left when she was still quite young and she was raised by her dad. Her dad is the elder bro of Jin Gang's dad. Both brothers were gang members and run a few operations including the illegal gambling den that I met Celest.

Celest was impressed about my family but really, I didn't really feel close to my parents or siblings as I didn't really spend my time growing up around them.

Celest was currently staying alone as her dad seems to havč another house and a mistress. She was vague on this and I never really pressed her for details. It also seems that Celest previously had a boyfriend before me but had since go separate ways.

Bonucci
20-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Very good story, support!!

Sgchiongster
22-08-2016, 12:08 PM
After the meal, I asked Celest what would she want to do next? To my surprîse, she suggested going over to my house!!

My mind was in a blank. First, I don't even know how to introduce her to my parents..."mum, dad, meet Celest. She is my girlfriend??" Can I even introduce her to my family in this manner?

As my mind was racing overtime to search for the answer, Cełest was giggling, "Got you! Love that blank and then worried looks on your face. You look so cute."

"WTF?! She's toying with me?"

She then suggested that we go meet Jin Gang. He should be at the gambling den.

Sgchiongster
22-08-2016, 12:31 PM
We drop by a Shell station. She needs to get something from the 7-11 store.

We arrived at the den which was crowded. We made our way to the back office. I was on a lookout for Dave but he was not among the crowd.

As I open the office door, I heard Dave's voice.

"Please bro, I need a loan. I'll pay back ASAP."

"WTF, Dave taking a loan from Jin Gang?" How low has he sunk into?" These were thoughts that raced through my mind as I step into the office.

It turned out that Dave has already taken a loan of $5k last week. The interest charged by Jin Gang would have ate him alive. I walked in and pulled Dave aside, "You ki siao (go mad) liao? Don't you know better than to take a loan from them? Thought I just handed over some money to you this morning?"

Dave shook off my hands, looked at me and asked me not to interfere as this is his own life.

DJack88
22-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Very nice story!! keep going :)

Sgchiongster
22-08-2016, 02:55 PM
"Knn, Dave. You better stop while you still can. Sink too deep, no one will be able to pull you back!" I grabbed Dave and try to knock some senses into him.

"Fuck off. If you are my bro, then you lend me the monies I need." Dave retorted and once more shake me off.

Jin Gang step in, "look Dave, you are Siam Kia's (Thai kid) brother. But business is business. I'm not running charity here. Loan I can get you but you need to paid up first. Because you are a friend, I'm telling you for your own good. I welcome you to come here and gamble within your means. I've seen too much what people like you will end up with. I'll only say this once. Listen or not, I don't care."

I told Dave to listen to us but I might as well be talking to a wall. No, talking to a wall will at least get some echoes. This is worst. I shake my heads in resignation as I saw Dave turn and walk out of the office. I know he is not going to listen.

Celest walk over and hold on to my hand.

KambingAyam
23-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the update TS:)

Sen5eS
24-08-2016, 09:46 AM
and there goes Dave ... quick-sanding away :(

hiccup
25-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Camping for interesting updates :)

Sgchiongster
25-08-2016, 10:23 PM
As I saw Dave's back disappearing from the room, my heart hit rock bottom. Deep in my heart, I know I've just lost my brother.

I feel Celest's hand giving me a squeeze, silently sending me her comfort.

Jin Gang turn and look at us. I saw him raised his eye brow a bit. "Since when the 2 of you became an item?"

Celest just shrugged her shoulder and gave him a wink. "And since when do you care about such things, cousin?"

Jin Gang just ignored her and turn to me. "You better take care of my little princess or I'll personally "service" you."

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Ah Xiong trying hard to hold back his laughter.

Just then, ah Keong walk in and say, "boss, we got problem."

Sgchiongster
29-08-2016, 03:38 AM
"One of our guy, Robert got beaten up by a group of guys."

Jin Gang raised his eyebrow and asked Ah Keong where's Robert. Turned out he was outside the office. Jin Gang asked Ah Keong to bring him in.

Robert walked in with a girl in secondary school uniform. I recognized the uniform to be the convent school in Ang Mo Kio area.

There were bruises all over Robert's face. His right eye was quite swollen that he has difficulties opening his eye. All in all, he is in quite a sorry state.

When asked what happened, Robert replied that while he and his gal Joanne was hŕving desserts at the hawker centre, this guy just come and join their table. The guy starts talking to Joanne and was asking for Joanne's number.

Robert asked him to go away and don't disturb them. They started to get into a heated arguments. The guy just walk away after some argument and asked Robert to watch out.

After their desserts, Robert and Joanne were walking towards Joanne's house. As they were walking past a void deck, 3 guys (including the guy at the hawker centre) jumped on Robert and starts hammering him.

After seeing that Robert has taken enough punishments, the 3 guys just walked away.

trivago
29-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Great updates :)

Sgchiongster
29-08-2016, 12:52 PM
After listening to Robert's account, Jin Gang asked Ah Keong to go find out who were the three guys. He needs a "good talk" with them.

As Ah Keong walks out, I start to take a better look at Joanne.

First, her convent uniform already attracted my attention. She is tall, arouńd 1.6m, slim and tanned. What attracted me was her boobs. Although hidden behind her convent uniform, I would place her at around 30C?

Celest noticed me and have me an elbow. She then whispered in my ear, "stare some more, I'll turn you into a eunuch. I don't share my man."

I gave her a weak smile and whispered back, "First, I'm not for you to boss around. Second, You want to be with me, you played by my rules."

I think that pissed her off as she try to elbow me again. But this time, I blocked it. "First time is for you. The 2nd blow I'll block. Try some more and I'll retaliate. I'm a man not your dog."

She was stunned. Jin Gang gave me a look and grinned. "Looks like there's someone who can control my little cousin."

AllyMcBill
29-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Great story TS. Please continue :)

nightingle91
29-08-2016, 01:03 PM
haha TS is really good! i guess most guys will be thinking with the small head and listen to celest demand since sex is still fresh!

Sgchiongster
31-08-2016, 09:27 PM
The next thing I know, Celest storm out of the office.

Robert and Joanne gave me a weird look. Seeing that I'm not making any attempt to go after Celest, Jin Gang told me to go after her. "She has been a spoilt kid since young. Her fiery temper comes from her father. Go, look after her, please. I can tell she likes you. It's just that she don't know how to express herself well. All her life, she only knows how to boss people around."

I look at Jin Gang, gave him a nod and then I walked out of the office to go after her. Jin Gang shouted to me as I was about to exit the office. "I think you can find her at the playground near her house. It's her favourite place and whenever she's unhappy, she will go there."

I looked around the place and couldn't find her. I then walked the garage and took my bike to her place.

focaccia
02-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Nice update. Support support

charsiew
02-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Camping here to nice story, please carry on TS.

Sgchiongster
02-09-2016, 02:52 PM
After parking my bike, I headed to the playground. True enough, Celest was sitting on the see saw and hugging her knee close to her body. The picture looks like a little girl in hurt rather than a unreasonable bossy lady.

"Hey, want to talk?"

Celest look up at me, "how you know to find me here?"

"Jin Gang told me. He say that whenever you are sad, you would come here."

In her eyes, there was a hint of surprise and grateful. I sit down beside her and hug her close to me. Was a bit surprised that she did not resist or give me a slap.

She rest her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry and thank you."

We just sit there, enjoying each other's comfort and not making any more sound. Now is really no sound is better than gôt sound (无声胜有声). I feel like I own the world at that point of time and wished that the universe would stop moving at this juncture.

Sgchiongster
08-10-2016, 02:45 PM
I look at Celest, whispered to her sorry. I told her that I do not like to be boss around. But I really like her.

"I also don't know why I reacted like that. I don't meant to be fierce to u." Celest told me. "Come on, let's go up to my house."

We entered her house. She switch on the tv and told me to sit at the sofa while she get me a drink from the kitchen.

We were walking the show, when I felt her body moving closer to me.

The next thing I know, I was starting to undress her.

I begin to take off her shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra. As I unbuttons her jeans and pulls them off, only to reveal the matching panties.

"My god, Celest. You are beautiful."

I planted my lips on hers and I could feel her kissing back. The moment is intense, as if a lifetime of desire was being unleashed at that moment.

chriskoo
08-10-2016, 03:22 PM
TS good to see you back .... please continue:D

Sgchiongster
08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
I unhook Celest's black bra to expose her lovely breast. I gently traces them with my lips and I feel her become wet. She moan as I sucks on them. My lips travel to her stomach. Soft light kisses and I feel her getting more aroused by the moment. Celest sigh when I moves closer to her mound and removes her panties. She is now naked, exposed.

I kisses further down her thigh and to her mound again. My tongue traces her further and she cry out as I begins to suck on her clit. I holds them and keeps sucking on her. Celest cry out again as she come. I kisses Celest again and begins to undress. It doesn't take long before I'm naked.

Heinz
08-10-2016, 04:26 PM
More please!!

naked123
08-10-2016, 04:28 PM
moreeeeeeeeeee

kopitiam28
08-10-2016, 06:51 PM
please continue bro :)

Sen5eS
08-10-2016, 10:01 PM
hope for more :)

RossBarkley
08-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Both naked liao, what's next? :p

Airwaver
09-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Nice story, please continue :)

arigatogozaimas
09-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Support nice story.

Tamader
09-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Nice story, support.

CibLover
12-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Nice updates.

Please continue more often. :p

Arsonal
12-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Please continue TS

Tannedman
13-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Camping here for new updates... Nice story

7ofHearts
13-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Support, be continue

Nexcunt
13-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Camping here too!

Sgchiongster
17-10-2016, 03:29 PM
I kisses Celest again. She scoot forward and I lies on top of her. I stares into her eyes and I can't help feeling that there's something special about this moment. Celest take a deep breath as I asks, "Are you ready?"

She bit my lip as I pumped her hard. Even though it hurt slightly, I wasn’t going to stop. I pushed deep inside her and held the position, my rock hard cock deep inside her loins. Celest shuddered again, and then I felt the warm stream of her cum dribbling down my thigh.

Celest grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed her tummy up against me, encouraging me to continue pounding her. Within just moments, I could feel the inevitable pulsating in my balls while she dug her nails into my back, scratching me from my shoulders down to my buttocks. I exploded inside her, pumping more cum than I had ever imagined was possible. At the same time, I could feel another warm stream of her cum on my thigh as she held me tightly.

Gabi
17-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Camping here ...

SGman73
30-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Story end?