PDA

View Full Version : Finding the right guy for a swing

Sweetcpl
21-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Hi everybody , we are a local marry Chinese Couple , wife's a air Stewardess with a solid body to kill for and comes with 32dd boobies 24 34. and very wet puss . We are are finding the right guy to swing with us, pm us yr details why we should chose u , don't ask for pics from us cause we also never ask from u too .. We will book a nice hotel in town , but u have to pay for the room nothing is free in sg . Don't ask us for cheap hotel or use yours if u have , follow our rules for Swinging and we will have a fun time . Pm us ur Ctc for faster reply .

kingbalthazar
22-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Hi, interested in swinging with you guys. I'm straight but willing to try some bi stuff if you guys are up for it. Willing to pay for hotel room if it's not above $500. Let me know, thanks!

Presidental
23-07-2016, 01:09 AM
swing is two couples (or 4 person at least) coming together,
having fun, exchange partner etc.

3some is :
two guys and 1 girl
or 2 girls and one guy.

Recently everywhere got new pattern of scam in spore.

maybe a new one starting in sbf also...

:p

unsung80
23-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Is more like finding the right guy to pay for a very posh hotel for yourself. Nice try on your first post! Dun flame me. :p

DanTheCow
23-07-2016, 02:08 PM
swing is two couples (or 4 person at least) coming together,
having fun, exchange partner etc.

3some is :
two guys and 1 girl
or 2 girls and one guy.

Recently everywhere got new pattern of scam in spore.

maybe a new one starting in sbf also...

:p

Yeah was a little confused when I read the heading too... Thought maybe TS a female and wanna swing but no male partner so looking for 1 to go for a swing with another couple.... :)

Iliamna
24-07-2016, 09:01 AM
TS, so u book the room n the guy pays for it? Then after the session, who gets to stay in the room till check out? If nothing is free then you charge how much to fuck your wife? Or book room then get to fuck your wife FOC?

Apollo
25-07-2016, 11:47 AM
good discussion, and really nothing is free here

FatSpider
25-07-2016, 01:31 PM
prob just a freelance...

MaleHost
28-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Hi everybody , we are a local marry Chinese Couple , wife's a air Stewardess with a solid body to kill for and comes with 32dd boobies 24 34. and very wet puss . We are are finding the right guy to swing with us, pm us yr details why we should chose u , don't ask for pics from us cause we also never ask from u too .. We will book a nice hotel in town , but u have to pay for the room nothing is free in sg . Don't ask us for cheap hotel or use yours if u have , follow our rules for Swinging and we will have a fun time . Pm us ur Ctc for faster reply .

if the hotel room costs $500, i am not sure if your lady is worth $500. what appeals to men is not just the stats and looks but also her attitude.

CumExplorer
28-07-2016, 05:04 PM
prob just a freelance...

ya, dont think a real air Stewardess will marry a guy who want other guys to pay and play her body ... :D

MaleHost
29-07-2016, 04:54 PM
ya, dont think a real air Stewardess will marry a guy who want other guys to pay and play her body ... :D

air stewardesses are known to be very playful.

CumExplorer
29-07-2016, 05:02 PM

ya agree, but dont think they will come to sbf to sell their body for playing ...

Cheesebeast
29-07-2016, 05:31 PM

I have fucked teachers, bankers, nurses and a lawyer. Would love to bonk an air stewerdeas someday

Sweetcpl
25-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Tks for all the comments , and some of the sbf Bros here for room , will try to arrange again , had a blast to the Bros who know us:D

warcloud
25-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Damnit missed this round...any chance will organise again soon?