PDA

View Full Version : Bro who Licks WL pussy

HOWITZER 155MM
10-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Bro do any of u lick WL pussy? Well I have not tried. Wonder how is the sensation. Only tried BJ, BM and FJ so far.:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
10-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Not yet in my cheonging career so far... The temptation is very big, esp when she BJ you in a 69 position... But then to think about the negative side, just finger instead of eating her abalone... ;)

ZIZOUZIZOU
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM
This is one of the best way to please a WL. Always make sure she is clean. One of the indications of cleanliness is smell and their toilet hygiene (can ask her if she wash abalone after her business).

Sword
10-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I would prefer fingering to licking. Licking will satisfy WL more & maybe she will provide better service to u.......hehe. Yr choice bro as long as u enjoy it. :)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
10-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I would prefer fingering to licking. Licking will satisfy WL more & maybe she will provide better service to u.......hehe. Yr choice bro as long as u enjoy it. :)

I think that if the fingering is done right, it will also arouse the WL pretty much... It's really up to Bros' own decisions... No right or wrong, no yes or no... But IMO, everytime the thought of eating/licking the abalone which has been ventured by so many Bros' didis... Backed out... So I happily finger her in replace of licking. *Cheers* :D

Earlyriser
10-11-2006, 04:51 PM
There are lovable WLs
There are likeable WLs
and there are lickable WLs

trust your own instincts.
dive in only when you are ready.

Rof|maoxz
10-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Bro do any of u lick WL pussy? Well I have not tried. Wonder how is the sensation. Only tried BJ, BM and FJ so far.

OMG.... if she's willing to BJ, BBBJ, CIM, COF for you, why can't you reciprocate by licking her pussy back? :D

If CCB, den po pian lor.

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Wonder how is the sensation.hygiene issues aside....the sensation is the same as licking a non-WL pussy:rolleyes:

btw I believe this thread is in the wrong section

Newbie_chngster
10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth.
Or take a condom, make a single cut from the base to tip, spread it over your abalone of choice and eat away.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth..

I agree with that as it is quite normal to bleed if one has weak gums due to lack of Vit.C or gum infections, etc... Bros who had ulcer at that time is also strongly advise not to do so... There may also be blisters if you have burnt yourself while drinking hot soup or putting the whole fishball inside... Just my 2 cents advise... :)

Or take a condom, make a single cut from the base to tip, spread it over your abalone of choice and eat away.

Well, I think that's something weird... And even if you enjoyed it, it may actually be a turn-off for the WL. The WL may feel that discriminate against her hygiene or something, thus she may also felt pissed off/irritated... ;)

InsiderFcuker
10-11-2006, 08:26 PM
hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth.

So to say BBBJ also has a very high risk.

cmdr_appo
10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Well WL pussy tastes the same as you licking your mouth uclers. Most delicious especially those virginal looking ones (Carnation of DHC fame and Eva of BHC fame has them). Unfortunately if it tastes medicinal bitter it means they have applied KYJ.

Hope this helps.

evo3
10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
if you ever notices every time a WL finished her job she will usually goes to the toliet squat down and take the hose and wash their pussy, there was once I saw a WL even go to the extend that she wash inside of her pussy by inserting her own finger inside to clean it. To me I think is ok to lick a WL pussy, that also had to depends on the WL if you sense something wrong like there is a great bad smell coming from the pussy than is best not to lick it or dont even bother to finger it. Alternative you can choose your favourite WL that you think she is ok to be licked maybe you are a regular customer to her and you knows her pretty well and confirm that she has a very clean and tasty pussy:D

maufans
10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Follow the NIKE's rule JUST DO IT! :D

Optimus_Prime
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
1stly, the sensation of licking a WL's pussy is exactly same as a non-WL except a WL may be more keen toi express her feelings thru MOANING... heheh :D Nothing beats making a gal (WL or non-WL) quiver with estacy from a good licking, and seeing the wet spot (from her juices) on the bed later...

Can all the MASTER PAINTERS fall in pls !!! :p

evo3
10-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Sometime i believe we also lick our house pussy, is almost the same as lick a WL pussy. what if the house pussy is also not clean but she is your life partner, and she love licking so much. So as her sex partner sometime you have to make her happy. So I think is not much of a different between a house pussy and a WL.
Licking a WL pussy will make her shiok too, maybe she will give you a better service than anyone, because WL also need to enjoy sex when she is doing her job, ans she cant be always doing the job it need 2 parties to do the job and with a happy ending lah:) :D

cmdr_appo
11-11-2006, 11:53 AM
if you ever notices every time a WL finished her job she will usually goes to the toliet squat down and take the hose and wash their pussy...

It's really a nice sight seeing them shower and wash down belong. Have helped them on a few occasions. They have to wash clean otherwise how to get ride of the strawberry smell. ;)

JWNY
11-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Can all the MASTER PAINTERS fall in pls !!! :p Bro..for that we need a poll, done by the WLs :p

JWNY

Red_Baron
11-11-2006, 12:15 PM
I think I know which HC bro appo goes to. Only one HC comes to mind when strawberries are concerned. Correct me if I am wrong. It's in Bugis right?

dirtyhairy
11-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Yo Bros all,

Ok all.... I shall now share a well-kept secret of DirtyHairy who has been licking away all the FLs who deserve a good lick!
One sure safe and fun way is to arm yourself with the good hold house plastic food wrapper...yes the one we find in the kitchen to wrap the fod.
It is strong, leak proof yet flimsy enuf to be as if you are licking raw.

Detech a piece and place on pussy and lick away! All the FLs I did always swooned with escatacy and they are a;lways full of praise esp on my hygiene part!

This is yet another DirtyHairy's innovative way to a good clean lick b4 the bonk...works all the time! In fact you could also use it to wrap your dick instead of a condom...Works well too... and the FL will imaine it's brown banana dah!

Enjoy and pls up me points if you reckon this innovation of mine useful!!!

Bro DirtyHairy, always telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!
Yes... I am back in town today...so will hope to cheong soon after my poor dick has recovered from a bad knock by a fallen bag on the ailse seat of the plane...thank goodness it could still rise but otherwise painful still... otjhwrwise will sue man... and imagine the ToDie's newpapers headline... man sues airline for bruised manhood over fallen bag.....hehehehe

Newbie_chngster
11-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Yo Bros all,

...good hold house plastic food wrapper...yes the one we find in the kitchen to wrap the fod.

Just make sure it not the microwaveable type, i recall reading something about it not being very effective at blocking the hiv virus...

Googled it and this is from the betterhealth channel.

"Oral sex with either a man or woman is considered a ‘low risk’ activity for transmission of HIV. However the risk increases when people have cuts or sores in their mouth or on their lips, or have recently brushed their teeth and gums or flossed their teeth. For extra safety, people may choose to use a condom during oral sex performed on the man, or a dental dam or similar protection (such as clear plastic cling wrap – but not the ‘microwave safe’ variety which has tiny holes in it) during oral sex performed on the woman."

Would appreciate some points if you find this useful for your own health.

jolin_bonker
11-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh! Me NEVER reject painting pussy! As long as e pussy wide open, right infront of my face
:D

enzer88
12-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Licking a WL pussy will make her shiok too, maybe she will give you a better service than anyone, because WL also need to enjoy sex when she is doing her job, ans she cant be always doing the job it need 2 parties to do the job and with a happy ending lahWell said,can't agree more!!!:)

Cummon
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Detech a piece and place on pussy and lick away! All the FLs I did always swooned with escatacy and they are a;lways full of praise esp on my hygiene part!

Some of them may think along this way...umm you think I am that dirty,better don't lick then !

cmdr_appo
12-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Can all the MASTER PAINTERS fall in pls !!! :p

Teach us great leader of the autobots! Recuit Appo falling in for special ops training!

dirtyhairy
12-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Yo Bros all,

On the plastic wrapper,
It's safe as long as you use the non-microwave types. They are also cheaper and more popular at the supermarts...
As for the perspective of FLs feeling moody that using it is tantamount to indicating that we reckon them to be unclean/unsafe, the same logic applies to using a cap...if we are clean why should we use cap?
The answer is really on precaution...and I am sure they understand....
In fact my case, most of them feel good that I am so careful that they bonk with abuandance!
Try it and you will know I am right.
Up me points after u have enjoyed yrself...if u reckon my tip is useful if not...it's still ok
cheers.
Bro DH

Cummon
12-11-2006, 01:56 PM
maybe condom manufacturers should seriously consider venturing into a product for this purpose,imagine wrapping a hot wet tongue with a condom look alike,LOL

Gary2000
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
maybe condom manufacturers should seriously consider venturing into a product for this purpose,imagine wrapping a hot wet tongue with a condom look alike,LOL

bro,

what you suggested is already available in the marketplace. Cant remember the name but the function is the same - something like "tongue condom". Check out the shop at lucky plaza - House of Condom - can get it fr there. Cheers and happy licking.

jon2000sg
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM
i dun recommend that

Cummon
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
bro,

what you suggested is already available in the marketplace. Cheers and happy licking.

thanks for the info bro, anyway don't feel like using it in the near future :p

Cummon
12-11-2006, 04:21 PM
i dun recommend that

Bro you seem to have used it before,care to elaborate and share with us

doomday123
12-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I ever lick one. Its taste quite soft, nice & a bit salty.

But I won't try again unless she is your wife.

Ray06
12-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I ever lick one. Its taste quite soft, nice & a bit salty.

But I won't try again unless she is your wife.

Bro, please correct your statement, it is not making sense !

winniethepoohJR
12-11-2006, 09:41 PM
It like helping the WL previous customer BJ.

Croopig
13-11-2006, 02:50 AM
I think licking a prostitute's cunt is really not recommended....who knows what may be lurking there or if you maybe licking someone else's cum or worse...:(

curiosityz
13-11-2006, 04:12 AM
I think licking a prostitute's cunt is really not recommended....who knows what may be lurking there or if you maybe licking someone else's cum or worse...

in term of hygenie-wise, no.. but the feeling of eating cunt is GREAT... :o :p

doomday123
13-11-2006, 05:05 AM
Bro, please correct your statement, it is not making sense !

Very sorry, should be my wife.

golden tongue
14-11-2006, 07:27 PM
all cunt lickers,

I luv licking :p cunt.

This is the best time to eat the oyster that was spread out in front of you.

I licked all the girls that I made luv with. You can feel their shoikness when your tongue is licking their pussy. You can hear that they were trying to catch their breath, their panting, their head rolling back. When they are about to reach the explosion point, they will use their 2 hands to grab your big head so that you will not stop halfway. When they finally reached the climax, they would push your big head in, telling you to lick faster. After the eruption, they would cuddle your hair and looked at you and gave you the most wonderful smile.

Cunt is warm, soft and moist.

PS: Please do not lick cunt that has many red dots near the cave month and those that give out a strong pungent smell. Another term for cunt that smells is call CCB.

cmdr_appo
15-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Good One Golden tongue!

Will try it out. Thanks for the information. :p slurp slurp.

Croopig
15-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Well...in my opinion cunnilingus is ok as part of sex but depends if the girl is a decent one or those WL,FL etc..:cool:

golden tongue
15-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Bro Croopig

The term for Licking pussy is not cunnilingus. To me, it is called tonguelingus

Hee Hee

Well, as I had cautioned in my post,
"Please do not lick cunt that has many red dots near the cave month and those that give out a strong pungent smell. Another term for cunt that smells is call CCB".

Lick at your tongue's expense.