PDA

View Full Version : Serious Fact: SAF Ex Scholar Generals are the most fearless and courageous people in

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-07-2016, 12:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I watched the news conference and media reports on the recent developments in the SMRT request to sell $1 billion of its assets to LTA because it caused them too much to maintain and was too capital and labour intensive and that it was money losing and causing a drag on profits. Desmond Kuek wants the taxpayers, via LTA and MOT to take over the burden of these high fixed costs and allow them to make more money running the train services.

As i was watching all this unfold, I realized one thing. This Dessie guy has the biggest set of Gonads in the country. I mean his balls are the size of an Elephant's. This fucker is really fearless. Just over a week after it was revealed on Factwire that he and his company deceived the public and investors/shareholders by not revealing that they were secretly sending back seriously defective cracked trains, he now has the humongous balls to come and ask for the taxpayer to take over his fixed costs for him so he can make more money? Holy shit, are you kidding me. There are combat harden SEAL operatives that don't have half his balls. Wow, I am really impressed, the testicles on this guy must be unbelievable. Do they should 4 litres of cum at one short? These fuckers are really fearless. They will surely lead us to victory in any wars.

Furthermore, he threatens us by saying if the public does not do this, then there will be deepening financial woes for SMRT that will impact the quality of service. In other words, if you don't let me transfer my costs to you, I will make sure you suffer more train disruptions. I did not think this weasel looking ferret face guy with the specs has this type of lumpar on him. I think they need a forklift to carry his balls.

My hats off to him. He has in one day made all sinkies feel inadequate. hahaahaha.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?232990-Fact-SAF-Ex-Scholar-Generals-are-the-most-fearless-and-courageous-people-in-S-pore&goto=newpost).