PDA

View Full Version : how to get a fuck buddy?

spermspray
17-07-2016, 10:59 AM
what are best and easy ways to get free fuck buddy?

papabear
17-07-2016, 11:04 AM
What kind of attitude should one possess to be a girl magnet?

LateHunter
17-07-2016, 11:52 AM
easy? money and being loving & romantic.

One1wan
17-07-2016, 11:57 AM
I'd say dont be afraid to talk to people, be open but not creepy. Just talk normally and slip in some sexual talks abit here and there and she how she respond. I no expert so this is not a sure get thing.

I think my advise would be dont be too desperate. Try and if she's willing good for you. If she's not too bad have to respect her, dont keep on bugging her about it.
Good luck..

D-joker
17-07-2016, 12:35 PM
I'd say dont be afraid to talk to people, be open but not creepy. Just talk normally and slip in some sexual talks abit here and there and she how she respond. I no expert so this is not a sure get thing.

I think my advise would be dont be too desperate. Try and if she's willing good for you. If she's not too bad have to respect her, dont keep on bugging her about it.
Good luck..

Good question. After so many years i also didnt manage to get a fuck buddy. All bcome my gf. Must ask starter. He got 3 wife n many gf. Hahaha.

Starter
17-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Dun ask me, my pattern only works 20 yrs back

One1wan
17-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Dun ask me, my pattern only works 20 yrs back

Maybe some of your old time tricks may still work on current generations. No harm trying. Haha..

Starter
17-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Ok maybe, try from friend especially those that just broke up or maybe someone that is comfortable with you. I believe to develop this you have to be genuine, let the other party feel that you really care but just due to reasons that you have you cannot commit fully, let the other party view you as a shelter. From there it will be easier.

deadfish
17-07-2016, 04:50 PM
The simplest and the most direct way is just to approach the girl and ask her directly .

SwissAlps
17-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Good question. After so many years i also didnt manage to get a fuck buddy. All bcome my gf. Must ask starter. He got 3 wife n many gf. Hahaha.

3 wives, many gf and how many fb? :D

D-joker
17-07-2016, 09:27 PM
3 wives, many gf and how many fb? :D

I no knw. U got to ask him. I lost count le. I only knw nw the lastest update is jio prefect go school fuck after school. Sibei power...