PDA

View Full Version : How I finally upped my maid..

Tazzymercs
16-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Looking at those post whereby the bros all have had their share of bonking maids .... I find that...I do have a conquest of my own...it all started out on that fateful night...

My maid shall be renamed as L ...

As you all know... Typical Singapore family do restrict their maid/s from using their handphone. when the maids wanted to call home, either they would have to use the landline... or using the employer hp. some of the better ones would have their own HP's but with some timing restrictions.

My family is no different. My mum restricts the maid to the landline , with a once a week home call. Thus, after nearly 2 years of employment,L wanted her own personal phone.

She tried to negotiate with my mum and dad, but they had their foot firmly down on the issue. Coz of a lot of cases around my neighborhood and relatives, whereby the maid had their own phones, they are unable to concentrate on what they are doing. Thus having such impressions, no personal HP for L.

That night after my work.. approximately 10.40pm..I saw L sitting on the doorway,connecting to my backyard. She seemed sad and troubled...I called out to her..

Me : L... What happen to you ah? You look so sad... Why leh?

L: no sir.. nothing sir.

Me: you sure not? If you need my help , I can help you if I can.

L hesitated... She look at me with her big doeful eyes... Like a prayer has been answered...

L : really ah sir? Can help me ah?

At this moment... Hosei Liao... Maybe can try Liao... Knn forum ppl keep saying up this maid up that maid... Maybe if I can help... I do an exchange....haha... Favor must be returned...

Me : caaaaaan... I try. No guarantee. You tell me first what happen?

Actually I already know what happened. Coz my mum told me that the maid wanted a hand phone for very long Liao... But keep kena rejected her request. Today my dad just came back and she tried her luck again... But my dad says is not time yet...

L : sir... Saya want a hand phone. No need so good like yours and ma'am... Can call can already. I want to call home every night to talk to my mother and uncle.

Me : so you wan me to ask sir for you huh? But you know.. sir already say cannot.... I also cannot help you...

L : sir... Then how...

Me: from what I see.. you got two choice lo... One is you wait lo... Till sir buy ...but I don't know when... Two.. I buy for you lo...but....

L : really ah sir? You buy for me? At this point...she lighted up.... She got excited... Like hope is coming back...

Me : ya..but.... What do I get if I buy for you?

TBC....

HelloDavidson
16-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Good start!! 1st camper here :D

orchestra
16-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Good start!! 2nd camper here :D

MM&MM
16-07-2016, 04:09 PM
2nd camper reporting in . :)

Bestava
16-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Camping too :)

Olympus818
16-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Pitching tent :D

conquer
16-07-2016, 06:40 PM
One cellphone in exchange for sex with an Indon maid. Well, unless she is an SYT... :)

fawx
16-07-2016, 07:18 PM
seems interesting.

i hope your maid is those young ones!

skorc
16-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Camping for updates too :)

Godin
16-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Nice start .... please continue TS

badboys
16-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Lai lai lai con't:D

alec
16-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Okaay.... Good start of a good deal

FreebiezWanker
16-07-2016, 09:56 PM
You maid very chio?

sadfa
16-07-2016, 10:01 PM
TS

Unless yr maid is virgin or damn Chio, how you know she haven't been fcuked good good by Bangladeshis n indos n fiiipinos for the past 2 years?

Sweeter
17-07-2016, 12:22 AM
TS

Unless yr maid is virgin or damn Chio, how you know she haven't been fcuked good good by Bangladeshis n indos n fiiipinos for the past 2 years?

She would have many handphones if she had sex with Banglas/Indos/Pinoys often :D

sadfa
17-07-2016, 12:35 AM
She would have many handphones if she had sex with Banglas/Indos/Pinoys often :D

Not necessary la.
Those not savvy maids won't ask for HP.
Maybe top ups or WU money back home

whatthefuk
17-07-2016, 01:19 AM
camping for more.

diputs1269
17-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Camping here for more updates.

tikogoh
17-07-2016, 03:48 AM
camping too

Bismuth
17-07-2016, 04:01 AM
Camping here for more updates.

Same here bro

focaccia
17-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Never ever fantasies bonking any maids but just wanna see how the story goes

HornyPanda
17-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Hey... This one is worth read! :D

Tazzymercs
17-07-2016, 12:40 PM
L : sir.... What can I do sir?

Me in my heart : HOSEI Liao.... Finally.... Knn all the ppl in the forum bonk maid left right center.... Here fish there fish...Now knn my turn Liao.... after so long....

Me : I don't ask for much... Become saya cewek first.. then I point to my cheek and lips.. you kiss me first then talk...

L : sir!!

Me : I buy HP for my ceweks.... Why must I buy phone for you. You not related to me... You not saya wife, sister or family. You also not my cewek...

I forgot to do a bit of intro on L hahaha
L is from Indonesia, no off days, big eyes, petite in size, ards 1.5m 42kg.

L hesitated... She seems reluctant...

Me: anyway u consider first... I going up to my room.. you decided to become saya cewek.. you come to my room...

Without giving her a chance to reply, I went upstairs to my room and began to wait...

10 mins passed.. my heart was beating furiously... Wtf had I done.... Knn if she report police how if in the event I walk the walk on her.... Shit... But there is no turning back. There is no pill to take that can be undone..

*Knock knock*

"Sir?" A whisper sounded behind the door......

Tazzymercs
17-07-2016, 01:03 PM
I slowly walk to the door.. in a few steps and open it. L slipped right in... And she close the door while I walk to the bed.....

Then she stand at the door there...with her head bowed down...

Me : so.. you decided already huh?

L just nodded shyly..

Me : you confirm ah? You really wan to be my cewek ah..

L nodded again..

This time... I really conflicted le... Though I say like that.. but still.... Police... report... police.... ENJOYMENT... FUCK...MAID.... Police... Molest...rape... report...blackmail....newspaper.... ENJOY... aiya..HONGGAN la....

Me : then what you waiting? With that I pointed to my cheek and lips...

Without further ado... She came to me.. and started kissing me tenderly on the lips...

In my heart..LAI LIAO...

I started to touch her all over le... Squeeze her A cups... Squeeze her ass... Touch her pussy... All outside the clothes la....

What L did was to crumple my t shirt that I was wearing... Afraid to touch anywhere...

The moment I reach inside of her shorts and wanted to fondle her pussy... She pulled away....

With her back turned towards me... With the head bowed

L : SIR!!

Hong gan!!

One1wan
17-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Share your maid! Hahaha..

HornyPanda
17-07-2016, 01:13 PM
"Hong gan!!" can have many meanings you know? ;)

sky_liner2
17-07-2016, 08:21 PM
"Hong gan!!" can have many meanings you know? ;)

In cantones, HONG GAN is SOAP!!! :D

DoveShampoo
17-07-2016, 08:45 PM
In cantones, HONG GAN is SOAP!!! :D

Soap can be very useful too :)

Superfluid
18-07-2016, 09:16 AM
nabei, your language very colorful.
Me like!

You have balls of steel to shit in your own front yard, bro!
Keep it coming!

Tazzymercs
18-07-2016, 11:11 AM
No la is not balls of steel.... Is the sudden influx of lust haha... Anyway I already wanted to up her loong ago le.. when I spotted her hanging her panties at the backyard... Cotton panties...ultra man logo at the pussy area....anyway back to my memories...

Hong gan Liao lo.... She like tearing like that... Siao Liao la knn... Molest? Police? Statement? Report... Chiam la... Gey gan Liao lo LJ itchy lo....

I slowly make my way towards her... Hug her back....and softly ask... Why? What happen?

L : sir!! You only say kissing... Never say touch...

Me: but you say you my cewek... I always like that do to my cewek...

L kept quiet...

Me : ok la... How about I buy you a phone tmr. Then I give you some money every month also... $50

L : you promise sir?

KNN wtf.. sibei Heng. Problem can settle with money is not a problem Liao... Of course I faster promise her la.... Then the kissing and groping resume.

The next morning I went to 7-11 and bought her the Nokia phone over the counter and pass it to her... Knn she so happy like fuck like that.. and then I gave her $50...

Me : Na. Give you. Don't say I bluff you ah. I say I will do it, I sure will do it.

L : thank you sir! Thank you...

Ok la... Later you come to my room again ah...

L nodded....

After 10 mins she came into the room... We resume kissing... And groping.. and I take off her shorts... Knn she wearing lacy panties... Wtf my maid got lacy panties? As the action got hotter, I proceed to finger her, while I sat on the edge of my bed... And manuover her to sit facing me in my lap.... I push aside her panties to make room for my finger and began to stroke her...

It was then I realise... Knn she was shaven! Wtf... When she got time to shave de? In the toilet? In the room? I finger her and she gave a small moan...

L : ssssirrr... She moan softly.... ahhh.. ahhh...

Boy was I enjoying .... She was getting wetter and wetter.... Can hear the wet slushing sound.... Slosh slosh slosh.... And then...

L : sirrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhh.... She actually came....

L panted... while nursing into my neck...

I took off my pants... With just the boxer and grab her hands to stroke my erected dick... She just cup her palm on my dick... Sian....

Dulan Liao rite... I finger her again... She wanted to remove her hand from my dick... But I just grab her hand and just hold it there to my dick... And after a while I finger her hard and fast... She just squeeze my dick ... And pump abit...

As you guys know... Boxers have a slit in the middle whereby your dick can come out.... My dick was exposed and I wanted to place it in her pussy....

I stroke my dick on her outer pussy lips that was wet with her juice.... And then suddenly... She stood up...

L : SIR!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Wah piang!! KNNPCB! SMLJ!! FUCKING HELL!! ......

Fudgiewudgie
18-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Keep it coming

YakunBoy
18-07-2016, 12:17 PM
No la is not balls of steel.... Is the sudden influx of lust haha... Anyway I already wanted to up her loong ago le.. when I spotted her hanging her panties at the backyard... Cotton panties...ultra man logo at the pussy area....anyway back to my memories...

Hong gan Liao lo.... She like tearing like that... Siao Liao la knn... Molest? Police? Statement? Report... Chiam la... Gey gan Liao lo LJ itchy lo....

I slowly make my way towards her... Hug her back....and softly ask... Why? What happen?

L : sir!! You only say kissing... Never say touch...

Me: but you say you my cewek... I always like that do to my cewek...

L kept quiet...

Me : ok la... How about I buy you a phone tmr. Then I give you some money every month also... $50

L : you promise sir?

KNN wtf.. sibei Heng. Problem can settle with money is not a problem Liao... Of course I faster promise her la.... Then the kissing and groping resume.

The next morning I went to 7-11 and bought her the Nokia phone over the counter and pass it to her... Knn she so happy like fuck like that.. and then I gave her $50...

Me : Na. Give you. Don't say I bluff you ah. I say I will do it, I sure will do it.

L : thank you sir! Thank you...

Ok la... Later you come to my room again ah...

L nodded....

After 10 mins she came into the room... We resume kissing... And groping.. and I take off her shorts... Knn she wearing lacy panties... Wtf my maid got lacy panties? As the action got hotter, I proceed to finger her, while I sat on the edge of my bed... And manuover her to sit facing me in my lap.... I push aside her panties to make room for my finger and began to stroke her...

It was then I realise... Knn she was shaven! Wtf... When she got time to shave de? In the toilet? In the room? I finger her and she gave a small moan...

L : ssssirrr... She moan softly.... ahhh.. ahhh...

Boy was I enjoying .... She was getting wetter and wetter.... Can hear the wet slushing sound.... Slosh slosh slosh.... And then...

L : sirrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhh.... She actually came....

L panted... while nursing into my neck...

I took off my pants... With just the boxer and grab her hands to stroke my erected dick... She just cup her palm on my dick... Sian....

Dulan Liao rite... I finger her again... She wanted to remove her hand from my dick... But I just grab her hand and just hold it there to my dick... And after a while I finger her hard and fast... She just squeeze my dick ... And pump abit...

As you guys know... Boxers have a slit in the middle whereby your dick can come out.... My dick was exposed and I wanted to place it in her pussy....

I stroke my dick on her outer pussy lips that was wet with her juice.... And then suddenly... She stood up...

L : SIR!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Wah piang!! KNNPCB! SMLJ!! FUCKING HELL!! ......

Exciting story ts! Pls keep writing!

MacMedical
18-07-2016, 03:34 PM
I hope TS did not do your maid raw.

retepoet
18-07-2016, 04:48 PM
share your maid with us lah :D lol

honcaiman
18-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Same here bro

Camping here as well
6/36

Superfluid
18-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Blue steel balls... lol!
Steel balls nvm, she is a total cock block!

GO ON BRO! FUCK THAT CEWEK! Lol

harpoon
18-07-2016, 06:03 PM
TS like abit young...

Tazzymercs
18-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Lol as you read on... You will know why I not is don't wan to share.. is cannot share Liao...stay tune ba

Tazzymercs
18-07-2016, 06:05 PM
This year 32 Liao still young ah hahaha thanks ah .. feel youthful Liao...

Klocker
18-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Very exciting thread, hehehe

Znojmo
18-07-2016, 06:43 PM
This year 32 Liao still young ah hahaha thanks ah .. feel youthful Liao...

Who is 32? you or the maid? :D

harpoon
18-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Lol as you read on... You will know why I not is don't wan to share.. is cannot share Liao...stay tune ba

So means premature ending?

HornyPanda
19-07-2016, 01:15 AM
It's like reading a sex novel... Ha ha.

BottleCaps
19-07-2016, 04:19 AM
It's like reading a sex novel... Ha ha.

Very well said :D

randyrockhard
19-07-2016, 11:20 AM
How is she going to explain the presence of a cellphone to the boss, in the event that they knew about it?

A secret boyfriend? lol

Tazzymercs
19-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Lol you all hor.. not that I like to stereotype but... Don't you guys realise that most maids are good at items? Hahaha

I was cursing and swearing inside Liao... Knn always cock block... Ccb...this time is what.....

Me: why?
L: sir too fast.. i scared....slowly can sir? Next time please...

CCB got next time? I already want to die Liao... So hard le knn....

Me: then I like that how? U help me ah? While I was pointing to my hard-on... Partly I also don't wanna push her too much... Later backfire how? This is a dangerous game leh... So many reports in the newspaper ... I had to swallow my lust ... Cannot Chiong too much and too hard as of now...

L: I don't know how sir...

Dulan.. this cannot that cannot.... I took her hands and place it on my hard-on... Then I slowly guide her to stroke and pump me... In the mean time... Fed up Liao rite... I started to finger her again... All the while we were standing up....

L: ahhh...sir...ahhhhhhh...
Me: you like it right? See... So wet already.. ( slosh slosh slosh) see....
)L: ahh…ahh…sir...

All the while her hand movements were spastic....pump abit stop...squeeze...stop ...stroke...stop... Knn la how to come...

L: sir …sir…stop stop... Toilet... Sir....I need to...
Me: just relax....while I went into fast and furious mode... Like angry sex... Minus the dick to pussy penetration... (Slosh slosh slosh) she was so fucking wet....

L: sir... Cannot...tak boleh tahan...sir...toilet...ahhh...ummmm..ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh!

She gave a shiver.... And grab me even tighter... While her hand squeeze my fucking dick.... Knn...like squeeze pressure ball like that... Wah lan....

I release her... Then sat down on my bed..

Me: tmr morning 8am come into the room ah...

L just nodded and started wearing her shorts back... And slowly exited the room...

KNN PCB... I cannot cum... Sexually frustrated... I changed and went to my car.. drove out to my surrounding area... Went into a massage parlor... And had a release... Boy... That PRC turned PR lady... With her teh voice.. exchanged contact... And soon .. down the road... Became my FB... That's for another ongoing segment in my life...haha

The next morning.... I woke up ard 7.30... Did the morning routine, preparing for work... And no knock on the door....KNN... Sian...

I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen washing dishes... Cleaning...

Me: L ...

L: yes sir! ( While smiling cheerfully at me )

Knn smile what... Smile that I'm a carrot head Liao huh....CCb

Me: I think since you don't like what I do.. then you think if you really want to be my cewek not. My cewek all I concek wan. With that saying, I raise my right palm to form a circle... With my left palm ball into a fist, I flipped the bird and stimulate a sexual hand sign with the middle finger penetrating my right handed circle... While enforcing the word... Conkek!

Me : you think first then come talk to me. When I come home at night... The hand phone you can keep. I won't take back... But I not going to top up for you or give you monthly payment. You not my cewek. But the hand phone if madam or sir see.. I will say is not my one. I will bak bodoh... And will say I don't know how you get.

With that I turned my back seat from her and walk out of the house....

BensonTT
19-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Lol :) ............

StringsMaestro
19-07-2016, 02:29 PM
TS, kuat kuat sokong sini.

mike3329
19-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Like your story. Some pts for u in encouragement. Hope to see the next installment soon..:D

mike3329
19-07-2016, 02:51 PM
You get to up her...I get to up you for your posts! haha

adonis
19-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Hi Tazzymercs. Beware. Don't be blackmailed by this maid! At least keep some record that she agreed to do this stuff with you. So that she doesn't accuse you of rape. Don't eat where you shit. Find maids online or ask for advice in the "Screwing Maids" thread in SBF.

HornyPanda
19-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Wah... Hard up ah... Being a maid is so difficult. :p

Tazzymercs
19-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Haha thanks bros for all the advices... But then again lust is always high up... When got lust very hard to think... And... She left sg lo... Lucky for me... L was quite ok in a sense.. i took care of her well being when she was working for my family.. thus no issues... Heng ah...

Klocker
19-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Do continue please :o

KokaKoala
19-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Heng ah bo daiji haha :D

Simplyguy8
19-07-2016, 07:18 PM
TS Super cute, I like the in-between cursing and swearing...hahaha!!

fac89
20-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Keep it coming bro. Love ur story!

neo6874
20-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Hi bro loved your story! Camping here Liao!

Tazzymercs
20-07-2016, 11:41 AM
I tell you.. waiting for things to happen hor... Is so unbearable... While I as working... I am thinking... KNN later she run away report police how... Or she snitch on me to my family how... Blackmail how...this how that how...1 million how's.....my heart ah no up no down... Everything is in a blur...

After work.. when I got home... I purposely walk in front of her.. open the fridge and took huge glups of water... Just to make my presence known... Sat down at the dining table, surfing sammyboy... Reading ilock posts... Haha... While asking her to do things for me. Not once did I mention anything...

Around 10.30 I went back up to my room... Bathe and continue surfing sammyboy... I remember it was nearing the end of the month.. why do I remember this date.... Just.. read on...

If you guys expected something to happen.. well... Nothing had happen. The night just passed... Uneventfully... With the exception that around midnight... I went to my usual massage place to have a ending...and or starting of the day.. haiz..

I was thinking... aiya fuck it la... Nothing happens... Those bro in the screwing maid thread got bluff people not... Saying their conquest like so easy... Fast and furious... Knn... Give abit of top up money la... Can get bj -ed.... Can bonked.... KNNB.... How come like this L cannot de.. different meh... Bluff people... Cheat my feelings.. those buggers in the forum... But... Also relieve la because nothing happen... Like police , blackmail, legal issue haha..

Few days pass and went into a new month... I just happen to came back from work in the afternoon when L spotted me ... This is when things got a little interesting..

Fudgiewudgie
20-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Anticipating for next episode

kpkblppl
20-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Few days pass and went into a new month... I just happen to came back from work in the afternoon when L spotted me ... This is when things got a little interesting..

Le me guess, her phone running out of value and she needs money:confused::confused:

BehindYou
20-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Le me guess, her phone running out of value and she needs money:confused::confused:

Sound like it, lol

Lemonthree
20-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Very interesting thread hehehe...

orchestra
20-07-2016, 05:37 PM
No update today.

hyteatic
20-07-2016, 08:10 PM
She drag you into your room and raped you . :)

diputs1269
20-07-2016, 08:36 PM

Wonderful, dream come true.

alec
20-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Good good... TS come back continue soon k

KobeLakers
21-07-2016, 12:25 AM

The maid so aggressive? :D

nex_terday
21-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Comic writing and enjoyable!

SCBRobber
21-07-2016, 01:41 PM
TS, waiting for you.

hello9988
22-07-2016, 01:36 AM
waiting sial

sukiyak1
22-07-2016, 01:43 AM
Keep going TS :)

hhlover
22-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Oh no I think Ts finally got caught by police.. no more update...

autosave
22-07-2016, 12:13 PM
TS, waiting for you.

Same here as well

ironfoot
22-07-2016, 04:58 PM
TS please remember to continue with your story . :)

constructor
22-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Oh no I think Ts finally got caught by police.. no more update...

Police busy with scammers, no time to catch TS :D

JamieVardy
22-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Police busy with scammers, no time to catch TS :D

Hahahaa very true!! :D

WolfWarrior
22-07-2016, 05:29 PM
nice and exciting story, by the way bro, what is cewek and conkek ?

WolfWarrior
22-07-2016, 05:34 PM
I tell you.. waiting for things to happen hor... Is so unbearable... While I as working... I am thinking... KNN later she run away report police how... Or she snitch on me to my family how... Blackmail how...this how that how...1 million how's.....my heart ah no up no down... Everything is in a blur...

After work.. when I got home... I purposely walk in front of her.. open the fridge and took huge glups of water... Just to make my presence known... Sat down at the dining table, surfing sammyboy... Reading ilock posts... Haha... While asking her to do things for me. Not once did I mention anything...

Around 10.30 I went back up to my room... Bathe and continue surfing sammyboy... I remember it was nearing the end of the month.. why do I remember this date.... Just.. read on...

If you guys expected something to happen.. well... Nothing had happen. The night just passed... Uneventfully... With the exception that around midnight... I went to my usual massage place to have a ending...and or starting of the day.. haiz..

I was thinking... aiya fuck it la... Nothing happens... Those bro in the screwing maid thread got bluff people not... Saying their conquest like so easy... Fast and furious... Knn... Give abit of top up money la... Can get bj -ed.... Can bonked.... KNNB.... How come like this L cannot de.. different meh... Bluff people... Cheat my feelings.. those buggers in the forum... But... Also relieve la because nothing happen... Like police , blackmail, legal issue haha..

fun and exciting story brother, by the way what is cewek and cokek ?

Win10
22-07-2016, 09:57 PM
TS please update soon :)

mike3329
22-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Cewek.....Girl or Girl friend

conkek....Should be kongkek....means to copulate or to fuck :D

FantasyPartner
23-07-2016, 12:52 AM

Haha thanks for the explanation :)

otamay
23-07-2016, 01:24 AM

Upz for your explanation here.

HelloDavidson
24-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Please update soon TS :)

yyoeyyoe
25-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Please continue TS.. Awesome story.. I am waiting patiently :) hope you update soon

sky_liner2
25-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Please continue TS.. Awesome story.. I am waiting patiently :) hope you update soon

I will say we are all waiting impatiently for your next post.:mad:

Olduser
25-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Please continue TS... :p :p :p

TheOpen
25-07-2016, 11:54 AM
TS kept everyone in suspense.

Summerhillt
25-07-2016, 01:52 PM
So you got make her until she tell you abang tolong

Hudong
25-07-2016, 04:31 PM
TS kept everyone in suspense.

Never thought about it that way

Battersea
25-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Camping with wings and beer........waiting for main dish.....

Ramos81
25-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Camping with wings and beer........waiting for main dish.....

Can share the wings? hehe :)

Connotations
25-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Can share the wings? hehe :)

Not interested in the beer :D

diputs1269
26-07-2016, 08:34 AM
TS please remember to continue with your story . :)

Hope TS is fine and we'll to continue.

MsUniverse
26-07-2016, 10:31 AM
No latest update.

Blocker
26-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Not interested in the beer :D

More interested in coke :D

Anakbelle93
26-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Any more updates TS?

Connotations
26-07-2016, 04:03 PM
No latest update.

Seems not :o

Blocker
26-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Any more updates TS?

Let's wait :)

tckeong1978
27-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Ts run out of story line lah..mia so long..

Bugsey
28-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Ts run out of story line lah..mia so long..

Maybe the maid forbid him to continue? :D

sundial
28-07-2016, 07:09 AM
His father caught him after reading sammyboy?

kurios
28-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Maid report police?

mike3329
01-08-2016, 02:36 PM
TS may be busy and therefore unable to post but this is like 'coitus interruptus'...pulling out before ejaculation! You are left hanging and your balls start to turn blue because your little soldiers were stopped from shooting their way to freedom....:D

Anyway, it was a nice story before TS took a break. Hopefully he does come back and tell us how he finally 'upped his maid' :rolleyes:

lunatart
01-08-2016, 03:08 PM
TS may be busy and therefore unable to post but this is like 'coitus interruptus'...pulling out before ejaculation! You are left hanging and your balls start to turn blue because your little soldiers were stopped from shooting their way to freedom....:D

Anyway, it was a nice story before TS took a break. Hopefully he does come back and tell us how he finally 'upped his maid' :rolleyes:

So he is in the upping stage? :D

CumExplorer
01-08-2016, 07:02 PM
ts maybe run together with the maid to their country and set up his 2nd family there ... :D

poisonbox
02-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Camping for more updates!

:o

otamay
03-08-2016, 08:36 AM
ts maybe run together with the maid to their country and set up his 2nd family there ... :D

Anything is possible, but still can log in to update.

thime1969
03-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Camping and still waiting. Keep it coming bro

DKSB
03-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Nice story but if got pictures better hehehe

SBFNewNick
03-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Camp for more story.

luv2fuck
03-08-2016, 05:04 PM
So many possibilities :)

mike3329
03-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Nice story but if got pictures better hehehe

Agreed that it was a nice story but unfortunately the TS has disappeared and there has been no updates. In fact we did not even get to read the part where the TS is supposed to have 'upped' the maid....we were all left hanging and all the woodies are starting to droop....

So, forget the pics and we will be happy just to hear how the TS finally get to screw his maid! :D

sky_liner2
04-08-2016, 09:16 AM
TS is busy with NDP rehearsal for the past 2 weeks.........maybe have to wait till NDP is over.

3dif
04-08-2016, 08:16 PM
TS is busy with NDP rehearsal for the past 2 weeks.........maybe have to wait till NDP is over.

Maybe he found a new maid in his neighbourhood to up .

diputs1269
04-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Maybe he found a new maid in his neighbourhood to up .

If that is the case then should have new story here.

cunt4
04-08-2016, 11:34 PM
I been waiting bro... please :(

lilmei
04-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Tio arrested Liao lah

Tazzymercs
05-12-2016, 12:44 PM
I'm finally back... Many things to settle... Haha now without much further ado... No... I did not get caught nor went to other country.... Haha. Just busy..

As I mentioned just as things got interesting...

That afternoon I went back from work, I saw L still doing housework. Nobody was at home at that timing... I was abit dulan of her already. Nothing concrete and the sperms keep on accumulating waiting to shoot on her. Mind you is on her not in her ah...

L: sir you come back already ah?

Me: …… ya....

Obvious right... I came back... If not who lol my soul meh I was thinking...

L: sir... $50... End month already...
Me : huh... What $50.. I told you already.. I only give to my cewek... You also not..

L : sir.. I need to top up my phone...

Me: huh that time I give u ard ma... So fast finish?

L: yes sir... While smiling at me...

Me: no... You are not my cewek... You think what I say that day then u come find me..

With that I walked up the stairs to my room... Strip and went to the bathroom to bathe...

Approximately 20 mins later, someone knocked on the room door ... I went to opened it and it's L

L: sir...

Me : yes? What you want?

L hesitated a little... : Sir... I...I... I want be your cewek...

Me: ok.... Come in...

The moment she slipped into the room... LAI LIAO LAI LIAO! HO SEH!

I straight away hug her first... The caress her... Then she close her eyes while inching her lips closer to me... Bit by bit... Our lips met... Started kissing her.... While fondling her outside of her clothes...

Slowly... I removed her shorts and exposing her panties... KNN... She was wearing like tongs... HOW COME MY MAID WEAR TONG! WAH! I EXPECTED GRANDMA PANTIES TYPE YOY KNOW...

My dick was so hard the moment I saw her panties... KNN... I was still standing up while doing all those things you know... I guided her hands to my hardon and she auto started stroking it... Squeeze.. pump..squeeze pump.... Wah....

I reaching into her panties..and started fingering her....

L: ahhh.... mmmhmm....ahhh.... ahhh..ahhh... ( Softly moaning)

As her pussy get wetter and wetter...and my finger gets soaking wet... I removed her panties..... Clean shaven..

KNN... Since when she got so much free time to shave her pussy....hmmmm.....

I removed my boxers... And swing her to the bed...

L: sir... I scared...

Me as lust had taken over... : No scared.. I slowly...

I parted her legs and slowly guide my dick in....

TBC...

mike3329
05-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Welcome back TS. After 3 months wait we are finally getting close to the part where he finally get to 'up the maid'. As an encouragement and welcome back incentive, a few points for the TS....:D

Please continue soon....

mike3329
05-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Ooops sorry, upped u before and thus not allowed to do it again apparently...But still hoe to read the next installment soon.

blackfaceborji
06-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Camping here for more

alec
07-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Heng ah.... Lai lai, can continue setup camping ground liao

Sculpteur
07-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Do continue please

MegaPuma
07-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Do continue please

Agree, please continue

DMAStup
07-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Camping here too

Tazzymercs
20-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Lol cb 2 years has passed Liao... many many things happened... wife pregnant, miscarriage, then pregnant... then give birth... but till today got new maid Liao yet still can’t forget about the old maid... hmmm that’s was the craziest honk ever...

I still can remember...

She was soo fucking tight... KNNBCB... only my cock head can go in nia... still got the rest of the body leh...?!!! Fuck!... cannot limbei alrd final step Liao cannot poke in?!

L: sir... Siiiirrrr... uhuhuh... Pain....

M: okok I don’t force... I slowly...
in my head knn how ah... not wet enough meh... I finger her liao leh... all the chup sloshing our Liao cb how ah..... ahhhh!!! I know....

I went to the shower there, which is just beside my bed, I wet my dick with water.... yes you read it correctly... I splash water onto my dick and palm, I wet my dick...

Me : ok come...

I pride open her legs and use my wet palm to lubricate her pussy... make it wet rite... then I slowly insert in....

L : uh uh uh... sir slowly... ah ah ah...

Yes la!!! Halfway in Liao... then.... CCB KNNPCB jam inside... SMLJ... still cannot got in..

This time L use her tights as a barrier... I push in abit she use her thigh to block me as in the more I push she go up also.. CCB

Me: relax... L relax...

While saying it I open her legs bigger on missionary style and tried to go all the way...

L: uh uh.. sir cannot...ah ah.. cannot... pain...

Tulan sia.... ok nvm... can’t go in... then half stroke lo... in out in out imagine half or less then half a dick inside the pussy Liao shiok not... but cannot stop... alrd like that Liao might as well shoot rite..

L : uh uh uh... ah ah ....
me: Big not L...
L : yes sir... Big... ( half whisper )

I continue half fuck her for another good 5 mins... you know la when the pussy is super tight virgin leh... very fast come de...

Me : ah.. yes yes yes.... I grunted... pulled out and ask her..

Me: L come shake for me fast...

I straddle her , half sitting on her waist while she was lying down and she begin to shake my dick...

Me: coming!!!

I shoot all over her body....

Damn wat a sight sia... knn she lying down half spent... legs open big big... her pussy was being ravaged for the first time by me... then my sperm on the body and breast...

I stood up... as walking to the toilet, half turn back and grinned... half conquested... better than nothing...

TBC

Sparked
20-02-2018, 07:18 PM
TS good to see you continuing! :D

mike3329
21-02-2018, 12:57 AM
This has been a long drawn out story with TS going MIA (missing in action) for long periods.

Nevertheless, despite the long breaks, I must say that TS's 'raw/blunt' style of writing has a certain erotic appeal.

Thus we hope that Ts will continue to entertain us with the saga of how he upped his maid, especially since he only managed to get his dick halfway in on the 1st go.

Looking forward to more from TS on his cewek, the maid.....:D

BK4ever
21-02-2018, 06:58 AM
welcome back bro! more please. :)

Tazzymercs
21-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Lol... very busy Ma... no choice.. economy no good plus have extra burden like house just cane not long like 2 years ago plus Reno and having a baby in the house... sleepless nights.. the hell weeks...

I can’t really remember all, but I know those half fucks from fucking the ex maid got at least 3 times...

I still remember after the first half fuck, she was walking weirdly lol...

Me: L how come you walk like so funny like that?..

L: (half whisper) you la sir... now still pain....cannot walk properly.. you very big...

Me: isit? Hahaha... but you like rite...
L: ( with head bowing) and small voice... yesss

Wahahahaha..... that point of time... I was actually thanking... yes thanking... sammyboyforum god... if there is any lol finally one of the kinky dream cums true... I actually took a big risky step and upped.. or rather half upped my maid...

I was horny already... when she continue washing the dishes at the kitchen sink... I look around... coast is clear... I swooped in behind her.. and started groping her...

L: sir!!!!

Me: don’t worry nobody around....
my hands snakes into her shorts and started to trace her pussy slit... slowly.. trace from up slowly downwards.

L: mmmhn...
she grabbed my arms tightly.. I saw that she was controlling her moans and closed her eyes.. hehehehehe

Me: wah L so wet already?!... I haven’t put in yet and you wet already ah?
This point of time my cock was already standing hard and erected painfully against my shorts...

Me: now I touch you... you happy then me?
L: uhuhuh.. huh? Sirrr

I point down to my cock erected...

She got my point and reach out her hand put it inside my pants and begin to grope and stroke my cock...

whatthefuk
21-02-2018, 04:04 PM
keep it coming bro :D

35cents
21-02-2018, 11:11 PM
welcome back TS!!!

DrPussy
21-02-2018, 11:31 PM
This has been a long drawn out story with TS going MIA (missing in action) for long periods.

Nevertheless, despite the long breaks, I must say that TS's 'raw/blunt' style of writing has a certain erotic appeal.

Thus we hope that Ts will continue to entertain us with the saga of how he upped his maid, especially since he only managed to get his dick halfway in on the 1st go.

Looking forward to more from TS on his cewek, the maid.....:D

Dr return +10, thanks bro :D

johnl
22-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Great story

Truthful
22-02-2018, 09:08 AM
nice updates bro and welcome back!

mike3329
22-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Lol... very busy Ma... no choice.. economy no good plus have extra burden like house just cane not long like 2 years ago plus Reno and having a baby in the house... sleepless nights.. the hell weeks...

I can’t really remember all, but I know those half fucks from fucking the ex maid got at least 3 times...

I still remember after the first half fuck, she was walking weirdly lol...

Me: L how come you walk like so funny like that?..

L: (half whisper) you la sir... now still pain....cannot walk properly.. you very big...

Me: isit? Hahaha... but you like rite...
L: ( with head bowing) and small voice... yesss

Wahahahaha..... that point of time... I was actually thanking... yes thanking... sammyboyforum god... if there is any lol finally one of the kinky dream cums true... I actually took a big risky step and upped.. or rather half upped my maid...

I was horny already... when she continue washing the dishes at the kitchen sink... I look around... coast is clear... I swooped in behind her.. and started groping her...

L: sir!!!!

Me: don’t worry nobody around....
my hands snakes into her shorts and started to trace her pussy slit... slowly.. trace from up slowly downwards.

L: mmmhn...
she grabbed my arms tightly.. I saw that she was controlling her moans and closed her eyes.. hehehehehe

Me: wah L so wet already?!... I haven’t put in yet and you wet already ah?
This point of time my cock was already standing hard and erected painfully against my shorts...

Me: now I touch you... you happy then me?
L: uhuhuh.. huh? Sirrr

I point down to my cock erected...

She got my point and reach out her hand put it inside my pants and begin to grope and stroke my cock...

Haha, great report. Enjoyed reading about TS's exploits. Nevertheless the title is misleading ... "How I finally upped my maid..."

Until TS finally manage to penetrate her fully it should read ... "How I finally half-upped my maid..." !

Now that the maid has tasted (experienced) her pussy being penetrated partially it will only be a matter of time before TS gets to plunge his whole dick in, up to his balls and piak piak away!

Looking forward to reading further installments and final accomplishment of the mission to give full justice to the title of the thread! Jia You, we are rooting for you! :D

Tazzymercs
22-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Lol actually already upped Liao le Ma... besides it’s is wat... about 2 years or slightly more that the ex maid left Liao lo....hahaha

Anyway...

When L was stroking and half pumping my already erected cock, I slip my middle finger into her pussy...

L: urgh!!!... ahhh.. ahhh...
There she was softly moaning while one hand inside my pants stroking my dick, another hand grabbing my t shirt sleeve pulling closer to her and she buried her head against my chest...moaning away... wahahahaha!!!!!

I fingered her slowly... in out in out.... rotating my wrist so that my middle finger is also rotating inside of her... she was getting so wet... CB can hear the chip chip chip noise below Liao...

Then I suddenly pull out....

Me: L I go bedroom wait for you...

L just nodded...

I went up the stairs to my bedroom and waited...less than few mins, came the knock...

I wasted no time... open the door and she slipped right in...

We begin to kiss then strip... nothing much... same same...

Then when the time comes... position her to lie down missionary style it is...

PCBKNNBPCB.... FUCKING HELL HALF FUCK AGAIN... damn Dulan Liao...

I cannot Liao.. cannot take it Liao... I keep on forcing my little cock head inside she keep using her thigh to push against my thigh thus... I thrust in she move up... dulan... somemore she so tight knn... dulan... I stretch out my arms go underneath her body...so that both my arms are behind her shoulders... press my body downwards to hold her... and thrust.... CCB SO FUCKING TIGHT... so much restrictions for my Big entry... KNN

I thrust in don’t care her moans of pain..

L: sirrrr!!! Sir!!! Pain pain cannnot cannot

Me: relax L relax... open bigger...

L: cannot sir...

With tears in her eyes... I like half sian Liao.... okok... same la... I PCC in front of her again...

Damn sian lo....

mike3329
22-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Haiz....another half-upped but good try anyway. The reason why I get excited reading about TS's efforts is because I had a similar experience some years ago... half-up!

At that time, the maid I was upping had this strange (to us anyway) belief that it was somehow less sinful to be half instead of being fully-upped.

It was as if being half-fucked and then have cum splashed all over her tits and outside her pussy did not constitute 'zina' or illicit sex! Really odd...

Thus for a relatively long time we had intensive and regular sex but always half penetration and then have the little soldiers splattered all over her face, body or into her mouth.

She even learned to swallow after some coaxing and when she learned to appreciate what she called the 'Ajinomoto' taste! Soon she acquired the taste for the cum and ended up swallowing regularly.

TS's half-up' problems are somewhat different but I guess the end effect is similar....

Somehow, half-up is so much less satisfying, so must continue to wish TS, Jiayou...although I believe he did finally succeed as all this happened some time ago! :)

Melinda
23-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Great story! Camping!!!

meijipcc
23-02-2018, 07:06 AM
nice story, look forward to your next updates. support support.

MichPound
23-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Nice story!! Camping :)

KnowItAll
24-02-2018, 07:12 AM
really like your story very much... share more soon pls.

curiousSG
24-02-2018, 07:52 AM
this is a nice story bro, more updates will be great. :)

Tazzymercs
24-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Sorry for the delayed update... yesterday so busy... anyway nothing much to share l coz a few more times half fuck very boring... usual stuff lo... thigh block me and stuff... till one fine day hehehehe very memorable for me..

It was in the morning if I can remember.. after sending my preggy wife to work, coz I still have some spare time before going to work... ( work place very near my house) I decided to go back home... have a half fuck round with L before starting the work day...( wat to do rite.. half fuck better than blue balls Ma)

Spotted L at the kitchen doing housework.. again washing dishes...

Without a word, I walked up to L... and both palms from behind, suddenly grope her two breasts...

L: siiir!!! She like got started... then draw out the sir sound

Me: why? Cannot ah? Haha you my cewek leh...

Then I pull out my palms, then went in from the top at the neck there reached into her bra and grope her bare breast...

Me: continue washing the plates L...

All the while I was groping her squeezing her breast fondling her nipples... muzzle her neck...

Then my left hand started to go down into her shorts... when I tried to slip into her panties to reach out to her pussy, she hold my hand at the wrist and stopped me.... for a moment I’m like CB WTF!!!! My cock already erected Liao and wan some action from the pussy and you wan cock block me?!

L : sirrr cannot! Today cannot...

Me: why?! With my hands still position at the rims of the panty..

L: siiir.... I come...

Me: come wat? You come alrd? I have cum yet you cum wat?!

L: sir what you mean? I having menses la...( she said softly)

Me: OOOHH!! I quickly pull out my hand... not not without confirming.. my rubbing her outside panty.. cb.. really got pad...sian1/2

Ok nvm...

Me: ok nvm I see you upstairs the room

With that I turn and walk back upstairs to the room..

Few mins later she knock on my room door and just came in Liao...

L: sir today cannot do..

Me: nvm I teach you other thing...hehehehehe

I pull her to the bed and I said..

Me: L come... help me shake

She lay down beside me fully clothed and me half naked bottom down.. and she started wanking for me...

Something is missing... sian... erected Liao but really something seems off..hmm

Me: L come out your mouth here and suck

L: no sir!! I don’t wan... I don’t know..

Me: you wan be my cewek rite... you suck! Or you go away lo...

L: (keep quiet for a bit). I don’t how..

Me: come I teach you.. you got eat ice cream rite... treat this as ice cream then lick first....

L... she hesitated then like she was thinking somethings... I kept quiet and my hand grabbed her hands and started to help her help me PCC...

Then after her inner struggles, she moved her body over to my cock and started to suck!!! CCB still dare to say don’t know.. inbuilt de leh lol...but I can feel her teeth sia...

L suck and slurp at my meatstick ovcasionally giving it a few licks... cb really like eating ice cream sia... I just lie down, groping her breast... twindling her nipples... ... the feeling of wanna cum yet can’t cum was getting stronger Liao...

Me: suck harder....

She suck harder and then I guided her hands to do a pumping motion at the same time.......

Suck suck lick lick pump pump.. was the action... Dulan still can’t cum...... I took over, I wank myself with her mouth still sucking my meatstick..

Me: L I gonna cum... quick suck harder move your head up and down faster...

With that after a few strokes.. I shoot everything into her mouth..

She gave a bit of startled jerk but still she just clamp her mouth over my cock.. letting me jerk and shoot my load into her...

I was grinning away lol.. CIM sio... wahahaha has

I pulled out and she stood up at the same time... I expected her to spit out on the sink... but apparently lol... she swallowed it all wahahaha shiok man cb fucking shiok... she just clean her mouth with a tissue and then slipped out of the room leaving me a contented man wahahaha

Amigoni89
24-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Half-fuck (dk how that can happen hehe) but still score swallaw mah!! One of the better home maid stories and i seen a lame one somewhere here.

auie
24-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Nice story TS, support!

Deadstickinmud
24-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Nice story TS

SharlaCheung
24-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Nice story! Camping!!

mike3329
24-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Another good update. Looking forward to the next installment soon.

basfreak
25-02-2018, 07:15 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Tazzymercs
27-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Ok....now the fun part begins... after a few days, her code red is clear... how I know.. hehehehe....

That morning, becoz I was in the midst of shifting office from east to west, I was station at my old office... same morning routine, sent my preggy wife to work, report to work to supervise the shifting... during lunch break I went back home...

L : siiir? You come back already?
Me: yes... eat lunch then go back work...
L: oook sir...

L: sir???
Me: ya?
L: can top up phone card for me??

KNNPCB I just top up not long for you nia... each time $20... I 1 week like top up 2-3times for you sia... cb you eat Phonecard ah... pcb

Me: huh? I just top up for you like 2-3 days ago leh... so fast?
L: haha yes sir... every night I call my mother laaa sir...
Me: then like that cannot la L... how many times I must top up for you.... slowly use can?

L: ok sir...
Me: nah...take this money then later you top up yourself... don’t overboard ah I tell you... cewek or not...

L: thank you sir...

With that she took the money and went to the kitchen...

Cb this little fox... must make my money worth it...

I went up to her and start to rubba her Liao...
Me: L... your menses finish already?
L: yes sir!! Finish already...

Me heart thinking swee la....

Me: room now...

As usual I went up to the room and waited for her...

When she slipped into the room.... usual SOP... strip her naked waist down and yes, threw her onto the bed...yes threw... she was very small size, light... I just carried her and threw her to the bed...

As she was sufficiently wet enough for me hehehehe I wasted no time and plan to half fuck her again...

This time I don’t know why... I keep pushing into her

L: sir sir slowly slowly... sir... uh uh uh... ah ah ah... slowly... ah.. uh

I don’t care liao... I can feel that she was wetter than before... I have a final push in...

Pop...

Huh... a pop sound?... hmm? I stopped momentarily.... I tot was my thigh joint there crack sia lol... but then I realized... my whole fucking cock was inside her pussy Liao...

YESSSS LAAAAA!!!!! FUCK FINALLY!!! PCB!!!!

I was so rawed over with emotions... her whole fucking pussy swallowing my whole fucking cock... she was so tight inside... so wet so moist... I looked up at her face... she was tearing Liao at the side of her eyes..

Me: pain ah?
L: yes sir... you very big

Me: you wan me to stop?
L: can ah?

Me: NO!... but I wil. Slowly..

I slowly thrust in and out in and out... cb she never moan sia...but I DONT CARE!!! Actually part of me wanted to make her moan out... from slowly thrusting to let her get use to my meat stick.... I just picked up the pace...

Cb... her pussy was so tight... and wet... I can’t take it any longer Liao... I just fuck her fast and furious... like a fucking energizer bunny on steroids... I just pump and pump...

L: sir.. uh uh... ah ah ah... cannot sir.. uh uh uh

Very fast I quickly pull out grab her hand and wrap ard my dick.. straddled her and started to pump my cock...

Whew!!! I cummed...I saw... I conquered!!!

Darkknight007
27-02-2018, 11:48 AM
I don’t care liao... I can feel that she was wetter than before... I have a final push in...

Pop...

Huh... a pop sound?... hmm? I stopped momentarily.... I tot was my thigh joint there crack sia lol... but then I realized... my whole fucking cock was inside her pussy Liao...

I was so rawed over with emotions... her whole fucking pussy swallowing my whole fucking cock... she was so tight inside... so wet so moist... I looked up at her face... she was tearing Liao at the side of her eyes..

Me: pain ah?
L: yes sir... you very big

Me: you wan me to stop?
L: can ah?

Me: NO!... but I wil. Slowly..

I slowly thrust in and out in and out... cb she never moan sia...but I DONT CARE!!! Actually part of me wanted to make her moan out... from slowly thrusting to let her get use to my meat stick.... I just picked up the pace...

Cb... her pussy was so tight... and wet... I can’t take it any longer Liao... I just fuck her fast and furious... like a fucking energizer bunny on steroids... I just pump and pump...

L: sir.. uh uh... ah ah ah... cannot sir.. uh uh uh

Very fast I quickly pull out grab her hand and wrap ard my dick.. straddled her and started to pump my cock...

Whew!!! I cummed...I saw... I conquered!!!

when there's POP sound its mostly likely she's still a virgin or been years never did:D

GingerBlaze
27-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Great read hope to see more continuation about L and her tight pussy. :D

mike3329
27-02-2018, 02:35 PM
This time I don’t know why... I keep pushing into her

L: sir sir slowly slowly... sir... uh uh uh... ah ah ah... slowly... ah.. uh

Pop...

Yeah...Well done! A 'fully-up' finally after all the previous 'half-ups'. Now that her cherry has been finally popped she should become a great FB...

Really enjoyed the suspense and the final conquest. Looking forward to even more..:)

sexcision
27-02-2018, 02:41 PM
when there's POP sound its mostly likely she's still a virgin or been years never did:D

Really? theres a pop sound? no wonder ppl always says "pop their Cherry"
lol

Informer
27-02-2018, 03:25 PM
great story bro, look forward to more juicy stuff.