PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlour in Bangkok

hot-thong
13-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Hi,

Anyone can recommend a good B2B massage parlour in Bangkok, please? I tried Nataree before and was damn good as they have quite a large number of young girls (18-22yr) to choose from but was raided recently. Would appreciate your recommendation.

Cheers

norice
14-07-2016, 10:26 AM
hot-thong,

Try Catherine Massage located on Rama 9, Soi 11. Ask for papasan khun Tawa Chai, he speaks English very well. Since Khun Yok passed away last month. RIP, Khun Yok!

hot-thong
14-07-2016, 07:05 PM
hot-thong,

Try Catherine Massage located on Rama 9, Soi 11. Ask for papasan khun Tawa Chai, he speaks English very well. Since Khun Yok passed away last month. RIP, Khun Yok!

Thanks Norice. What age / nationality of chicks he has, do you know?

chameleon589
14-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Along Rachada Rd,u can try Hi-class,Emmanulle,Colonze2,Madame , Caesars,Poiseison or Copa Cabana.:D

TonyCheong2
15-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Along Ratchada Road, u can try Hi-Class, Emmanulle, Colonze 2, Madame, Caesars, Poseidon or Copa Cabana. :D

555 you forgot to mention Amsterdam (still open?), The Lord and Malibu. :p

jwbparty
22-07-2016, 03:58 AM
I like Biwa on Phetchaburi Rd...but I'm more into MILFs (more service-oriented). :D

chua0378
22-07-2016, 07:12 PM
So many to choose? Feedback which is most value for money and good. Gamxia

sianguy2006
23-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Staying in chitlom over the next few days. Any milfs B2B massage parlours nearby to recommend ?

norice
23-07-2016, 12:39 PM
sianguy,

Go straight to Akane Massage next to Chilton BTS Station!

milfmilf
30-08-2016, 08:10 PM
sianguy,

Go straight to Akane Massage next to Chilton BTS Station!

There is another akane just opposite S33 hotel right?

PleasePCC
30-08-2016, 09:22 PM
I remembered one senior Bro mentioned that MPs that provide specials may be restricted cum Sep 2016....any updates?

TonyCheong2
31-08-2016, 01:00 AM
I remembered one senior Bro mentioned that MPs that provide specials may be restricted cum Sep 2016....any updates?

Zhun boh? :confused:

If true then I must fast hand fast leg book air ticket to Bangkok to enjoy my last arp nam session. :p

atoll
31-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Zhun boh? :confused:

If true then I must fast hand fast leg book air ticket to Bangkok to enjoy my last arp nam session. :p

This weekend I ask the papasan / mamasan for you :D

milfmilf
31-08-2016, 09:09 PM
If 1st sep, 3hrs left lol

Wah like that dec trip sian liao

PleasePCC
31-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Zhun boh? :confuse..... :p

I and my "famous 5" also confused leh.....juz finished reading Online Bangkok Post Newspaper....nothing leh....

TonyCheong2
02-09-2016, 02:33 AM
I and my "famous 5" also confused leh.....juz finished reading Online Bangkok Post Newspaper....nothing leh....

Don't worry in Thailand many things always kena prata left, right, up and down. :p

atoll
04-09-2016, 11:38 AM
This weekend I ask the papasan / mamasan for you :D

Sad to know that joints like nataree, aliana, Amsterdam, Caesar have closed. Prices have also gone up at other places like Labelle, copa cabana and poised on. With nataree closed, customers are now flocking to Emanuelle and Hi-class.

Some things don't change, like the number of horny tourists over the weekend...haha. Damn sian to see MPs crowded and not much selection...

hot-thong
12-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Sad to know that joints like nataree, aliana, Amsterdam, Caesar have closed. Prices have also gone up at other places like Labelle, copa cabana and poised on. With nataree closed, customers are now flocking to Emanuelle and Hi-class.

Some things don't change, like the number of horny tourists over the weekend...haha. Damn sian to see MPs crowded and not much selection...

hmm... that doesn't sound good to me who plan to BKK next year.
Anyone has lobang?

beerlao
15-09-2016, 10:16 PM

My friend, if you are in Huay Kwang..just head to Tharn Thong or Taragon at Mengjai :)

armour88
30-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Is there any near Don Muang Airport? And open till late?

erobaka
30-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Is there any near Don Muang Airport? And open till late?

You going waterzonic 2 days also arh?

norice
30-09-2016, 07:48 PM
New regulations will effect mainly licensed massage parlors that are only supposed to provide traditional massage but additionally provide happy ending services! All Thai masseuse supposed to be licenced by the Government but many massage places just hire nonlicensed girls to provide massage and sex. Therefore, Thai Government will close all the Thai massage complexes that are only front for house of prostitutions!

But, all the big licensed soapy complexes are grandfather in but they must be careful of how they exhibit working girls! Now rest of the story will follow soon!

lost99
01-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Thai Government will close all the Thai massage complexes that are only front for house of prostitutions!

.. the big licensed soapy complexes are grandfather in but they must be careful of how they exhibit working girls! Now rest of the story will follow soon!

This could be bad news for those of us who have trip planned to Thailand!

TonyCheong2
02-10-2016, 05:21 AM
This could be bad news for those of us who have trip planned to Thailand!

No worries Bangkok is the official sex city of Asia.
Locating f*ck shops are easier than police stations 555. :p

On a serious note notice how the police target the Ratchada stretch of Soapy Massage Parlours but left the Rama 9 and Petchaburi ones untouched? :D

Ratchada is too touristy and will attract a lot of international attention.
Thailand wants a better image and get itself off the watchlist for human trafficking by United Nations.
That's why they start hammering Nataree first as it's the easiest to harvest a lorry load of illegal and underage aliens.
No effort needed by the boys in brown with the Army as puppet master (lansi general) to show the world they are taking action. :p

1KnightinBKK
02-10-2016, 05:55 AM
No worries Bangkok is the official sex city of Asia.
Locating f*ck shops are easier than police stations 555. :p

at 5am in the morning now, if i was hungry and horny at the same time.. i can probably get a quicky easier than a proper meal in BKK..

norice
02-10-2016, 09:07 AM
Tonycheong2,

Police also visited Catherine and La Deference but didn't find any underaged working girls or foreign girls with fraudulent working permit. Also, all their licences were in order and updated per my Thai friends!

lost99
02-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Tonycheong2,

Police also visited Catherine and La Deference but didn't find any underaged working girls or foreign girls with fraudulent working permit. Also, all their licences were in order and updated per my Thai friends!

Police or Military? It seems like they are not on the same page these days. Military want to take over Police kickback....

norice
02-10-2016, 09:16 PM
lost99,

It wasn't an official raid, police and army just wanted to check and make sure all the necessary license and documents are up to date and checked to make sure no underage girls or foreigners were employed!

Also, tomorrow night, I shall give you some points for helping me out in selecting a hotel in Jakarta.