PDA

View Full Version : Horny Panda : FR - 10 July 2016

HornyPanda
12-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Could not stand it anymore after reading so many FRs here. Hormones were on high active shake mode! So went around looking for something. Came to a place at Boat Quay (pretty unusual actually) and went into a MP. Because I went in quite late, there was only 1 masseuse left.

So just took a 60-minute massage session. Masseuse's name is Mxxxxxxx, looked 40+. "Oh what the hell...?" I said to myself and went ahead. Surprisingly her massage skills were not bad! She knew where to apply appropriate pressure and where not to, all at the right places!

I was enjoying the massage so well that I fell asleep! Then suddenly I felt a hand went underneath my balls and started playing (I was awoken by that of course)! She giggled and said, "Sleeping?"

"Yah" I said, "Massage is so boring that I fell asleep..." I was just beh deh beh deh her lah and see if she would ask the GQ.

"Turn around."

Hee hee hee... Here we go...

She squeezed a thickful of lotion and started massaging my area, playing around with both hands. After a while she cleaned her hands and took off her blouse and there I saw a pair of sizeable fat lump! Woh, 40+ and still have pretty firm racks! She started rubbing her rack onto my tool, which was already rock hard.

She proceeded with her finger into my ass and started moaning softly! Fuck! I never had this before! It felt like being violated! It felt like being rape! My tool got red hot! What she did next was amazing -- She took down her pants and underwear, squeezed some lotion onto my right hand and guided me to her butt hole and love hole! Fuuuccckkk! This was too much!

After a while, I had my thumb in her ass and my forefinger in her cave and I was doing the pinch action with my fingers, all insider her! She was already pumping my rod up and down with her hands expertly and giving that moans non-stop.

I blew my load finally. Damn! Wanted to stick my rod inside her but it decide to vomit first before I could do any further... :( When I settled down, I could feel 2 things:

1) My hot semen rolling down my balls; and
2) Her vaginal walls squeezing my forefinger rhythmitically

Satisfied but not completely satisfied because I was out for a bang but died by the expert hands of the masseuse. Sigh...

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

Will I go back there? Yes, definitely. Masseuse said there are other masseuses around and I can try them out. I will want to do everybody inside to give a good gauge of the entire MP standard. Hee hee hee.

Ah_tang
12-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Bro,

Please share contact.

FT86
12-07-2016, 02:35 PM
What is premium HJ?

WhatNow
12-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Sounds good. Place discreet TS?

Bluegender
12-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Thanks for sharing
But this one I pass :p

loko73
12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Count me in. Pm me the contact. Thanks

Leethomas619
12-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Bro

can pm the ctc and the lady name?

I like to try her premium hj

thanks in advance

tabamo
12-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Could not stand it anymore after reading so many FRs here. Hormones were on high active shake mode! So went around looking for something. Came to a place at Boat Quay (pretty unusual actually) and went into a MP. Because I went in quite late, there was only 1 masseuse left.

So just took a 60-minute massage session. Masseuse's name is Mxxxxxxx, looked 40+. "Oh what the hell...?" I said to myself and went ahead. Surprisingly her massage skills were not bad! She knew where to apply appropriate pressure and where not to, all at the right places!

I was enjoying the massage so well that I fell asleep! Then suddenly I felt a hand went underneath my balls and started playing (I was awoken by that of course)! She giggled and said, "Sleeping?"

"Yah" I said, "Massage is so boring that I fell asleep..." I was just beh deh beh deh her lah and see if she would ask the GQ.

"Turn around."

She squeezed a thickful of lotion and started massaging my area, playing around with both hands. After a while she cleaned her hands and took off her blouse and there I saw a pair of sizeable fat lump! Woh, 40+ and still have pretty firm racks! She started rubbing her rack onto my tool, which was already rock hard.

She proceeded with her finger into my ass and started moaning softly! Fuck! I never had this before! It felt like being violated! It felt like being rape! My tool got red hot! What she did next was amazing -- She took down her pants and underwear, squeezed some lotion onto my right hand and guided me to her butt hole and love hole! Fuuuccckkk! This was too much!

After a while, I had my thumb in her ass and my forefinger in her cave and I was doing the pinch action with my fingers, all insider her! She was already pumping my rod up and down with her hands expertly and giving that moans non-stop.

I blew my load finally. Damn! Wanted to stick my rod inside her but it decide to vomit first before I could do any further... :( When I settled down, I could feel 2 things:

Satisfied but not completely satisfied because I was out for a bang but died by the expert hands of the masseuse. Sigh...

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

Will I go back there? Yes, definitely. Masseuse said there are other masseuses around and I can try them out. I will want to do everybody inside to give a good gauge of the entire MP standard. Hee hee hee.

You created a nick to promote the place or telling us your fantasy so that more cockanaden will visit your joint LOL :cool:

Holyshitcrap123
12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Interesting FR. Mind to share??

HornyPanda
12-07-2016, 05:49 PM
You created a nick to promote the place or telling us your fantasy so that more cockanaden will visit your joint LOL :cool:

No lah, you don't like that. The purpose of my nick is the same as yours and many others. The joint is real. Experience is real. And not my joint or am I attached to it in any way lah. Why you wanna think like that? XD

benxiong
12-07-2016, 05:51 PM
TS , is it on the second floor near towards the end of the lane ? If i am not wrong , opposite is it a 7-11 ?

HornyPanda
12-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Sure people. As I am a new member, all my posts are moderated and I have limitations. I will reply all your PMs in time to come. Please be patient ah. :)

hornysquirt
12-07-2016, 06:14 PM
can share location

HornyPanda
12-07-2016, 08:35 PM
TS , is it on the second floor near towards the end of the lane ? If i am not wrong , opposite is it a 7-11 ?

I could not remember if there was a 7-Eleven opposite but definitely need to go up the stairs.

A1ibaba
12-07-2016, 09:30 PM
care to share the contact?

HornyPanda
13-07-2016, 12:32 AM
What is premium HJ?

This is my own term lah. I get to do some fingering while was given HJ. ^^

HornyPanda
13-07-2016, 12:33 AM
I have replied all the private messages! Check your Inbox, people! :D

noobrook
13-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Hi bro, could you Pm me the location thanks bro. Also the damage?

C120
13-07-2016, 02:27 AM
can share contact

fatedz
13-07-2016, 05:44 AM
can share contact?

HornyPanda
13-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Sent out location details. Check your Inbox. :)

Drasto94
13-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Wah Bro please share location man!
Thanks a lot in advance!

littlekim
13-07-2016, 04:59 PM
bro mind to share? thanks

w476dtl
13-07-2016, 05:13 PM
care to share the contact?

quinche
13-07-2016, 06:13 PM
share location bro?

ecstasyagony
13-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Bro! Thanks for sharing!! Please send contact

momba
13-07-2016, 08:51 PM
hi bro,

sounds interesting.

can please share contact and location? thanks

Psam
13-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Please share. Thanks.

sange
13-07-2016, 09:52 PM
hi bro Horny Panda, i'm going to singapore soon. please share the location in boat quay... thanks

HornyPanda
13-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Woh... So many private messages in my Inbox! Just finished replying all. Those who wants details, please PM me. I cannot track who have I replied and who I have not. Sorry. PM me. :)

Westspider
14-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Dear bro, please share contact and location. Thank you!

scrub
14-07-2016, 12:10 AM
can share contact n location?Thx

Blueballs69
14-07-2016, 12:56 AM

"Turn around."

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

Hi bro mind sharing the ctc and the damages pls ... Really in need of a release

Phython1
14-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Wondering any FR update from anyone?? Hahahaha I am also trying my time for a visit to the wonderful place mentioned by TS

TOMMYCAT
14-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Hi bro can share thanks

Thedudellkh
14-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Hey bro, can share location? Thanks

Aaal
14-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Bro. Care to share contact?

bi12012
14-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Bro can share contact?

chefS3
15-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Hey bro, great FR. Am curious to find out a bit more. Would you mind sharing the loction / contact? Thx in advance,,, :cool:

HornyPanda
15-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Woh... Never know the response from fellow Samsters are so overwhelming! I have replied a bunch of PMs already. Sorry ah, I will only reply you with contact details through PM only. If you want the know the place, please PM me. Don't post here because I won't know whom have I replied and whom have I not replied. :)

adonis
15-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I went to get a massage by M*******. She has dyed, short hair. Slim. Late 40s age. Much elbows n knees massage. A long massage. She went out three times. M******* asked if her colleague could continue the massage because she had a tummy ache. Dunno if true or not. I wasn't happy but had to agree. Then her PRC colleague, Y*****, came in and massaged my hand. Y***** is younger, slim and has short hair. Quite easy on the eye. Michelle came back in. I told her I preferred she continued than Y*****. GQ. Y***** left the room. M******* said she doesn't FJ but I got her to agree to it. Durex. BJ which was good. I FJed her. I came soon because I hadn't FJed for a long time. Thanks HornyPanda.

MIKO42
15-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Please share contact thank you:D

calvin5828
15-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Hi care to share location and contact?

HornyPanda
15-07-2016, 09:07 PM
I went to get a massage by M*******. She has dyed, short hair. Slim. Late 40s age. Much elbows n knees massage. A long massage. She went out three times. M******* asked if her colleague could continue the massage because she had a tummy ache. Dunno if true or not. I wasn't happy but had to agree. Then her PRC colleague, Y*****, came in and massaged my hand. Y***** is younger, slim and has short hair. Quite easy on the eye. Michelle came back in. I told her I preferred she continued than Y*****. GQ. Y***** left the room. M******* said she doesn't FJ but I got her to agree to it. Durex. BJ which was good. I FJed her. I came soon because I hadn't FJed for a long time. Thanks HornyPanda.

Woah, you the pro! Managed to talk people into doing the F thing... :p

gogoholiday
15-07-2016, 10:10 PM
hi bro, can you share the contact? thank you

yourlustfantasy
15-07-2016, 10:57 PM
bro, mind sharing ctc?

samcorp
17-07-2016, 03:35 AM
Bro able to share? Thx!

HornyPanda
17-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Please send me PMs for contact details, guys. :)

Phython1
20-07-2016, 01:23 PM
got the ctc from TS and went down few nights ago! Walking up and down from the direction given and nearly give up! Actually was lesser than 20 metres from the given starting points

Went in saw a MILF at reception and was asking for the particular ML, she look a bit surprised but still say ok! Went to the room and shower. After that lay on the massage table and waited almost 20mins! Later ML say there was a particular customer who want her only and cannot accept!

No choice! Massage was hard and painful told her to soften a bit as cannot tahan with bruises on back! About 40mins later teasing started and she was wearing pants! Code red maybe? No chance to finger!! Ended on HJ And nibbles sucking! Quite ok given her age! Body was soft and I feel great!

Overall stats:

Look
5/10 (earlier TS already mentioned)
Massage : good enough as cannot tahan hard massage
Teasing was ok and was talking throughout the session
HJ: 6/10 not the greatest as had better.
Due to code red if not sure can try from TS 1st post!
Rtm: maybe if the timing can suit my schedule

fisheye84
20-07-2016, 04:44 PM

"Turn around."

Ratings:
Looks -- 5 / 10
Body -- 7 / 10
Boobs -- 7 / 10
Massage -- 8 / 10
Premium HJ -- 8 / 10
Damage -- Affordable!

can share contacts?

matspex1991
06-08-2016, 04:15 AM
Bro can share contact?