PDA

View Full Version : Massage Service

johndigg
12-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone, very new in this forum. Have been browsing the forum for a few month and decided to get into action once i saw the local massage directory. Last week I decided to engage one such service based on good FRs, she gave me HJ, quickly put on CD and ask me to do her.. could not tahan since I was too excited and blow in her within like 15-20mins. Although walking away happy, I was like wondering what about the rest of the 40 mins since her rate was 1hr, so I got a few questions to clarify just to be sure next time.

1. When the page says that the girls provide a list of services, eg. catbath, boob massage hdly etc. do we have to request for them or will she provide it by default? in my case, although she mentioned the above, she just did HJ, saw my gun sedia, then put on CD already.. no catbath (she just showered and cleaned me) or hdly.

2. CIM, if i understand correctly, this is Cum In Mouth? so I can blow my load in her mouth but not face?

3. What does it mean when it says 1x HJ, 2x HJ or unlimited HJ? means HJ till you cum or HJ till you stand?

Thank you for those of you willing to take the time and answer me. I am eager to get to my next action, and will not mind a good FR for massage :)