PDA

View Full Version : No.2 - A new beginning

TheOnlooker
11-07-2016, 07:28 PM
First of all, this is storytelling since some of you guys requested that I write about my experiences again. If you're not perverted enough, I suggest you close this window and find other things to find entertainment. I'll be naming myself AB in this case.

It all began when I started studying at a local Polytechnic. Made new friends, attended camps, little happenings all over. But the action starts when I reach my second year. Early in the semester, I chose my seat in class which my bunch of friends, a mix of girls and boys, my course had a larger number of girls to boys. Two of the girls in the group who are pretty are Annie and Em, and they sat beside me, one left one right. The group consists of 2 guys and 4 girls.

A little description about the two, Annie stands at 1.65m tall, B cup breasts, always conservative. The kind of girl you'll see in a romper or a tight bodycon dress, showing her shape of her assets, both tits and ass.
Em on the other hand, was more petite, with a height of 1.55m. Well, you can't expect a petite girl to have big boobs, in short, an A cup. She tends to wear loose clothing, spag top, short pants which sometimes show her buttcheeks and occasional panty scenes. (crossing her leg while leaving the gap for the eyes to see :D)

Em leaned across me to talk to Annie, while doing so, showed off her tiny cleavage and a slightly bigger bra for her size. Which in turn brings me happiness, since a nipple slip always never fail to feast the eyes. A tiny brown nipple, hopefully she doesn't notice my erection as soon as I saw it.

Em: "Annie, AB and I group already, need one more person, want to join us? Or you want to join the others?"

Annie: "Join you guys also can, anything one."

Being in a group with girls have their benefits, which means going over to their houses for projects or vice versa. As I thought, Em suggested to go over to her house on the weekend to do the project. Annie and I agreed and here the adventures began.

FilbertStreet
12-07-2016, 12:15 AM
1st camper here!! :)

Aibi
12-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Camping too!!

fastfoot
12-07-2016, 05:01 PM
3rd camper here to support too . :)

NipClamp
12-07-2016, 06:47 PM
4th camper here
We can play mahjong while waiting for TS to continue :D

fawx
12-07-2016, 07:53 PM
campinggggg

benny22
12-07-2016, 08:00 PM
setting up a camp site.

Mahrez
12-07-2016, 08:43 PM
camping too!!

TheOnlooker
13-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Saturday came and I went over to Em's house. As I approached the door, I peered into her house to see if there's anyone home. In fact, there was only Annie and Em in the house! Em came to the door in a loose white dry fit shirt and purple Fbts. Typical of what every girl wears. What was surprising that Annie wore a strapless top and short pants. She stood up and came to the door to welcome me in as well. The lead me while I walked behind, looking at the careless buttcheeks of Annie.

AB: "Eh, your parents not at home?"

Em: "If at home you think you can come meh?"

Annie: "Only got 1 guy here you don't anyhow ah."

AB: "Won't la, I this kind of person don't do such things one."

So hours after that, we did our project in Em's room and decided who to buy lunch. Annie was chosen to buy and she went off. A few minutes later, Em had a stomach ache and she went to the bathroom. Leaving me all alone in her room.

I roughly calculated the time she would stay in the toilet before she came back and went to 'work'. With every step I take, my heart pounds even faster, what if she suddenly opened the door? I took that risk and reached her wardrobe. Palms sweating, heart racing, I swing opened the wardrobe doors. To my left, are her clothes, the ones on the rack. On the right, a whole stack of shoes. "Oh, not this cupboard then" I thought to myself. Constantly checking whether she would come back any moment.

Quickly, I opened the cupboard beside. My heart beat ran even faster, as if it was going to explode. On the left was her tops and pants, but what intrigued me was the door on the right. The top shelf was layered with her bras, colours limited to white, black, grey and nude. There are even some nubra. On the bottom shelf was all her panties, similar to the colours of her bras. Afraid that she would come back, I quickly grabbed one of her pink bra and checked the size tag; B75. I grabbed another and it labelled A75. No wonder Em usually shows her nipple, she wears a bigger bra which is loose. Given that she would come back in roughly 3 minutes, I decided to decorate her bra with something I have. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my dick, stroking her bra, exploring inside out, and finally, the decoration that I intended. Spreading it around so it wouldn't be so thick. I quickly placed it back and went back to my seat and fiddled with my phone. At that moment, I heard the toilet flush, and acted like nothing has happened.

Em came back into her room and went to her bag to take out some papers. Since I was sitting beside her bag, she came to me and instead of squatting down and taking it out, she bend forward/down and rummaged through instead! Thus giving the downblouse, and the nipple slip. Staring at the holy brown raisin, I began to think about moments before, feeling the bra that has supported her tiny breasts. But she suddenly clapped her hands, she noticed that I was staring at her downblouse and went out of the room. I thought that I had to apologise for what I've done so I went after her. Em was crossing her arms sitting on the sofa in the living room, pouting her lips. I decided to 'console' her and sat beside her, slowly opening up the question.

To be continued....

(Thanks for camping! Glad to be back writing stories. Disclaimer though, people with bra/breast fetish would most probably be the target audience here, enjoy reading!)

JoeHope
13-07-2016, 08:15 PM
setting up a camp site.

Can I help you ?

YakunBoy
14-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Exciting stories! Pls keep writing!

goodjoker
14-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Camping here to support.

HardEnough
14-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Camping here to support.

Support from me as well

benny22
15-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Can I help you ?

The more the merrier:D

HardEnough
15-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Pls continue TS

RedTub
15-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Support from me as well

Same here as well

Bolasie
16-07-2016, 12:09 AM
The more the merrier:D

Feel the same way too :)

TheOnlooker
16-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Since talking was out of the question, I did something even more bold. I unzipped my pants and opened that gap for her to see. I placed my hand on her shoulder, signalling her to look at my groin. She took a peek and turned back, then slowly turning her head to look at my underwear. Her eyes slowly shifted from there to my eyes.

AB: "So are we even now?"

Em(flustered): "D-d-don't get me wrong, it's just my first time seeing a guy's part up this close, even thought its covered!"

AB: "I can show you something more up close."

Em: "You want to show me your dick???"

AB: "If you want to see it, why not? I'm not forcing you anyway."

Em: "It's not that I want to see it, but I guess only right now..."

I took off my pants, leaving only my shirt and underwear. She covered her eyes, and sat away in a squatting position, where her white panties came into view. Suddenly, my dick erected by looking at her panties and my head poked through the top of my underwear. Em shrieked and peeked through the gaps in her fingers. I sat beside her, giving her time to explore my little brother :D I grabbed her hand slowly and guided her way to my semi erected dick, she grabbed my dick and slowly started signalling me to take out my underwear. Now bottomless, her eyes fixated on my penis which was 'twitching' around. "Does it taste good?" "There's only one way to find out."

She started licking my penis from the bottom, following the veins all the way to the tip. Swirling her tongue around it, treating it like a lollipop. Oh boy was it amazing, for an innocent girl like that to know how to please me! She doesn't seem to be shy around my penis anymore, so I started pulling down her fbts to her knees. I was sitting on the sofa with my penis erect while she was pleasuring me on fours. Thoughtfully sliding her panties to the side, I rubbed her clit and made my way down her love hole. She moaned and cried a little, telling me to stop. But that was just the beginning, I started fingering her and she stopped pleasuring me. Thrusting my fingers into her vagina, she grabbed me and hugged me tightly. A few moments later, my hand was soaked. I rubbed my penis at the entrance of her love hole, grinding against it and her clit. Upon making an entrance in her vagina, I heard someone walking along the corridor, Annie was making her way back from buying lunch. Cockblocked! We scurried and I took all the clothes and ran into her room. Em panicked and ran into the toilet and locked the door. While wearing my pants, I noticed that I accidentally picked up Em's panties and fbts. I decided to fuck around with her and stuffed her panties into my pocket. I adjusted myself and hurried towards the main gate where Annie was waiting. Passing by the toilet before I head towards the door, I knocked on the door and dropped her fbts. She opened the door and took the fbts, looking around the floor for something else.

Em: "AB! Where the fuck are my panties?"

I patted my pocket and smirked, things are going to be wild. :D

Targus
16-07-2016, 02:11 AM
Please continue TS :)

Zinchenko
16-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Camping for more!!!! :D

ChilledPig
16-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Very good story bro!! :)

Confideration
16-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Very good story bro!! :)

Agree with you bro :)

lxora
16-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Waiting for updates ;)

TheOnlooker
17-07-2016, 12:08 AM
I opened the front door for Annie to get in. Helping her with the food, I placed it on the dining table, Em came out of the toilet and tried to go into her room. Annie called out to her to ask her to come and have lunch. She didn't want it to be suspicious so she came and ate with us. During lunch, Em was awkwardly making eye contact with me. After lunch, Annie went into the kitchen to grab a drink, leaving us two at the dining table.

Em: "Eh fuck you faster give it back!"

AB: "Give back what? It's on the floor what :rolleyes:"

I tossed her panties on the floor, which can be seen through the clear glass dining table. She quickly used her toes to grab them and hid it in her hands. Annie came back with a cup of water and called us back to do our project. Upon heading back into her room. Everything went back to normal, Em put back on her panties and joined us in the room. Halfway through the project, I decided to fuck around with Em more, so I texted her.

AB: Actually just now you bathing I did something :rolleyes:

Em: Fuck, what you do??

AB: Nothing much, help you decorate only

Em looking around the room aimlessly, trying to find what's wrong.

Em: Nothing's wrong leh, what you do?

AB: You got two wardrobe right?

Em: What you did to my clothes??

AB: Try thinking about the right wardrobe.

Em: You stole my panties??

AB: No la, not so bad. I said decoration right?

Em: ...

AB: I just smeared my cum all over your bra, the black one.

Em: Eh fuck you very dirty leh.

AB: Said the one who was moaning and enjoying.

Em gave up and we focused back into our project. Around 4pm, Annie had to rush home and we stopped work. Annie and I started to pack up and leave. Before leaving, I went to the toilet and did my small business. Washing up, I noticed a set of garments hanging to dry. I picked up the white bra hanging there and checked the tag, B75. It's Em's alright. I hid it properly and headed out, went back to her room and placed her bra in my bag. Afterwards, I headed out with Annie and bade goodbye with Em, giving her that dirty look. Waiting with Annie till her parents come to pick her up, she asked whether we could go to her house to finish up the project since she felt bad that she had to leave early. I agreed and told her to check with Em again. Her parents came and I bade goodbye. I headed back home and took out her bra. Thinking of what happened that day and came all over her bra. What a mess! I hung her bra over my dick and took a photo and sent it to her. She saw it and replied.

Em: Wtf, is that my bra??

AB: Yup, and my dick :p Now you can treasure it.

Em: ... thanks i guess... and keep it...

AB: Don't so down la, we continue next time.

Em: Fine, give me your underwear next time.

AB: It'll be my honour :D

To be continued...

HelloDavidson
17-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Please continue your story :)

pastagirl
17-07-2016, 02:46 AM
Yes, please continue

FirePants
17-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Liked the update :D

tinyfeet