PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Visit This "Korean" Joint

luv_hater
11-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Just came from a session at this new place that just opened a few days ago. was just walking by and saw the signage promoting korean spa and looks quite pro so decided to go up and take a look.

Went up immediately was a PRC receptionist. I figured must be usual kinda joint trying to be upscale. Massage rate was usual damage $50 for an hour. Decided to come back later to try.

When i went back, same receptionist became my masseuse. She was wearing some jap school uniform looking outfit with her longkang on show. I thought ok lor give it a try.

The room itself looks quite nice and fancy (got some weird tea set in the front dunno for what). Shower is outside. Changed out and showered.

Started the session. Fucking play piano all over. 3 minutes later ask me turn ard. Play piano somemore. I already half sian already like totally no effort. another 4 minutes of touching then popped the question.

Bloody hell $120 for HJ, $200 for FJ. I told her usual market rate ard $80 for BM and she say the place looks classier so more expensive. Maciam i paying for the fucking decor knn. I only managed to talk her down to $100 then she say cannot take off everything unless $120. Can tell me the korean girls $250 for HJ, and she considered cheap already. I thought fuck it la since already here then i agree. She take off panties and still have to wear the skirt.

Worse is when she jerking me off her face fucking black. Lick lick nipple abit then back to black face jacking. Really kenna Blackjack sia knn. The more I couldnt finish the harder she goes, like damn angry at my cock. In the end i also dulan and just force myself to finish. When i finish she never even clean me up and just left, ask me go shower. I go shower come out immediately put on my clothes. All in i paid for full hour massage end up everything in less than 20 mins.

When i left only saw two other girls, apparently korean but seriously not worth anybody's time. I seriously urge fellow bros not to patronise them and give them more money for such lousy service. There are much better joints in the area and they deserve more than this lousy place.

I've done my tour all around this area and have gotten my fair share of good and bad services but this is the first time i came out so angry, couldn't even smoke properly and decided to write my MR here. Fucking dulan.

Should i reveal the place here openly? Any advise?

DMG: $50 + $120 HJ
Service: Not worth your time and money

romidogdog
11-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Since you already in there still can back off... $120 can go to next better one... $50 + $50 got balance $20 some more....next time want to try our new place must have plan B so can go home a happy man....:D

memorablez
11-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Bro, really Korean? I'm interested to try :D

wangboy
11-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Since you already in there still can back off... $120 can go to next better one... $50 + $50 got balance $20 some more....next time want to try our new place must have plan B so can go home a happy man....:D

I agree must have plan B (preferably plan B is some joint you have go before)

Also sometime I know small brother over rule the big head. If we reject the proposal we will not be happy (but we go plan B) the ML will get $0 maybe just $10-$20 from the entrance. The ML know well if the customer reject and walk out they earn $0 from special. $50 is better than $0 if the ML is smart.

1 point on bargaining, if you bargain too hard, ML blackface and end up you not happy. So sometime if the ML is firm than I will also firm and reject at the most just get up and dress but usually will have Plan B. I only try to tell ML if you good I will RTF again and again. If they smart they should take market rate of $50

muthu_curry
11-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Why not just reveal the name and location of this joint?

SAFFRONnation
11-07-2016, 08:08 PM
TS

There's another KOREAN MP thread @ Duxton - charging K-bonk @ $2,500 - same joint ?

altec7
11-07-2016, 08:12 PM
OMG $120 for HJ :eek:

What's the world coming to?

BADDDman
11-07-2016, 08:31 PM
TS this spa is BLACKLISTED - borrowing the word of our PM.

U shall sleep so happily after sharing the name of HC + ML......SHARING IS CARING.

Dogslife
11-07-2016, 08:31 PM
I agree must have plan B (preferably plan B is some joint you have go before)

1 point on bargaining, if you bargain too hard, ML blackface and end up you not happy. So sometime if the ML is firm than I will also firm and reject at the most just get up and dress but usually will have Plan B. I only try to tell ML if you good I will RTF again and again. If they smart they should take market rate of $50

For this type of price, even no plan B I also will just walk off. How to bargain from 120 to 50? Somemore after bargaining, the service level will usually drop, so no point lah. :o

Last week went to Zen spa at Tanjong Pagar, was assigned a Thai gal (around mid 20s), can't do proper massage and quoted 80 120 150. Told her market rate 50 80 100, she not willing to accept and didn't even want to lower $10 or $20, keep saying theirs is market rate at that area. At the end get up shower changed and go. Before I leave the room, she whisper behind me say she also going back, today back luck 1st job didn't earn any money. I just reply her I want to let you earn but you didn't want to earn. :mad::D

FT86
11-07-2016, 08:47 PM
For this type of price, even no plan B I also will just walk off. How to bargain from 120 to 50? Somemore after bargaining, the service level will usually drop, so no point lah. :o

Last week went to Zen spa at Tanjong Pagar, was assigned a Thai gal (around mid 20s), can't do proper massage and quoted 80 120 150. Told her market rate 50 80 100, she not willing to accept and didn't even want to lower $10 or $20, keep saying theirs is market rate at that area. At the end get up shower changed and go. Before I leave the room, she whisper behind me say she also going back, today back luck 1st job didn't earn any money. I just reply her I want to let you earn but you didn't want to earn. :mad::D

And this Thai girl is aeroplane landing figure! Correct??

Bloomc
11-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Yup. I realise many Singaporeans guy too soft heart Liao

Always just reject upfront and demand to take back your entrance fee

Even u agree and u realise her face is black
Stop the who service dress up
Scold her and go to front counter to demand your money back

At least U feel happy that the $170 is still in your pocket

Go back pcc with your smart phone

And use the $170 to bring your parent to paradize restaurant to eat a good meal

comm
11-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Just came from a session at this new place that just opened a few days ago. was just walking by and saw the signage promoting korean spa and looks quite pro so decided to go up and take a look.

Went up immediately was a PRC receptionist. I figured must be usual kinda joint trying to be upscale. Massage rate was usual damage $50 for an hour. Decided to come back later to try.

When i went back, same receptionist became my masseuse. She was wearing some jap school uniform looking outfit with her longkang on show. I thought ok lor give it a try.

The room itself looks quite nice and fancy (got some weird tea set in the front dunno for what). Shower is outside. Changed out and showered.

Started the session. Fucking play piano all over. 3 minutes later ask me turn ard. Play piano somemore. I already half sian already like totally no effort. another 4 minutes of touching then popped the question.

Bloody hell $120 for HJ, $200 for FJ. I told her usual market rate ard $80 for BM and she say the place looks classier so more expensive. Maciam i paying for the fucking decor knn. I only managed to talk her down to $100 then she say cannot take off everything unless $120. Can tell me the korean girls $250 for HJ, and she considered cheap already. I thought fuck it la since already here then i agree. She take off panties and still have to wear the skirt.

Worse is when she jerking me off her face fucking black. Lick lick nipple abit then back to black face jacking. Really kenna Blackjack sia knn. The more I couldnt finish the harder she goes, like damn angry at my cock. In the end i also dulan and just force myself to finish. When i finish she never even clean me up and just left, ask me go shower. I go shower come out immediately put on my clothes. All in i paid for full hour massage end up everything in less than 20 mins.

When i left only saw two other girls, apparently korean but seriously not worth anybody's time. I seriously urge fellow bros not to patronise them and give them more money for such lousy service. There are much better joints in the area and they deserve more than this lousy place.

I've done my tour all around this area and have gotten my fair share of good and bad services but this is the first time i came out so angry, couldn't even smoke properly and decided to write my MR here. Fucking dulan.

go there they give u bad service then u should say something to her or to them or ask to call their boss to complain or wadever, they will get the message

now if u reveal the place, everyone there will kenna, when in fact u should just aim the person who u have a problem with

FT86
11-07-2016, 09:49 PM
go there they give u bad service then u should say something to her or to them or ask to call their boss to complain or wadever, they will get the message

now if u reveal the place, everyone there will kenna, when in fact u should just aim the person who u have a problem with

If one girl dare to ask for such tipping, means another girl is also asking such pricing as well.

clinton
11-07-2016, 11:24 PM

bro you should reveal the place OPENLY here, to warn all bros

Bluegender
12-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Better luck next time :(

decepticon73
12-07-2016, 07:51 AM
I think this one neil road? Next to gay pub... Lucky haven't try

wphe
12-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Lets respect TS decision.

Greendevil
12-07-2016, 09:39 AM
TS, probably normal people 7 inch, yours roll out is 7 foot?!?!? that why she saw it charged you double the rate for double the time and work LOL.

But seriously, just post the location bah so all bros here wont visit them. i upped you first in case someone zapped you, swee!!!

luv_hater
12-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks bros for all the different pieces of advice... i also know it was a stupid decision to make but at that point i guessed it was a "since i'm already there might as well" and afterwards "you know what? I think lesson learnt, time to call it quits".

Then after next payday knn itchy again haha...

Anyway i won't name the joint openly but for those who are interested just PM me and if got any joints to recommend that will be good. Truth be told, i rather go for good massage with teasing and no happy ending... then go back fuck other girls like a champion haha!

wangboy
12-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Thanks bros for all the different pieces of advice... i also know it was a stupid decision to make but at that point i guessed it was a "since i'm already there might as well" and afterwards "you know what? I think lesson learnt, time to call it quits".

Then after next payday knn itchy again haha...

Anyway i won't name the joint openly but for those who are interested just PM me and if got any joints to recommend that will be good. Truth be told, i rather go for good massage with teasing and no happy ending... then go back fuck other girls like a champion haha!

another way is next time just bring the room charges $50 + $80
$80 should get you HJ with full roaming or even BM and some bro even can get BJ at this rate)

$80 just in case you really see 1 sibeh sweet SYT buay tahan. so no need to bargain too much since you only have $80 either take it or leave it. I used to do that sometime not on purpose but really low on cash and haven go ATM which is good cause 1 time ML overcharge I saw ok ask her pass me the pants I take out my wallet show her what I have. I say either you accept or I walk off as I really don't have. Sure I got ATM card but if I were to dress and go ATM and withdraw you think I will U Turn back?

rav.evc
12-07-2016, 07:06 PM
$80 should get you HJ with full roaming or even BM and some bro even can get BJ at this rate)

$80 just in case you really see 1 sibeh sweet SYT buay tahan. so no need to bargain too much since you only have $80 either take it or leave it. I used to do that sometime not on purpose but really low on cash and haven go ATM which is good cause 1 time ML overcharge I saw ok ask her pass me the pants I take out my wallet show her what I have. I say either you accept or I walk off as I really don't have. Sure I got ATM card but if I were to dress and go ATM and withdraw you think I will U Turn back?

Good.
next time i try thta.
:)

ace73
12-07-2016, 07:20 PM

you better find matchatea or ben
you will have good service for 170

VIETLONER
13-07-2016, 05:31 AM

Returned my 1.

max1
13-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Bro pls pm the location n will avoid the plc tks

massage2016
14-07-2016, 11:53 PM
wow......terrible