PDA

View Full Version : handjobs....any variations??

bennzi
06-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi ppl.....would like to know your view on HJ..
Do all of your experiences in HJ that is simply stroking ur bro up and down??
Meaning the ladies will just do that??or standard procedure...been to a few places...and almost all of them only knows the one and only way..kinder boring thou....has any of bro here experiences a different kind of HJ..some will say FootJob.....what about bros here??

For myself..1 unique experience I had is in KL..when one of the masseur did a different kind of HJ without stroking my bro..simply massaging ur groin area and around without stroking it..yet..somehow...you will cum slowly but can enjoy the process of how your bro rises from the dead and shoot whole lot when cum..

Any views??? if have lobangs in sg..pls share..thks!

obelisk
06-11-2006, 04:58 PM
u can use a sex toy to enhance the feeling...:D

Commander Thire
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Well closest thing to a footjob I got was the WL rubbing my cock with both feet while we were kissing away. Very arousing.

We got breast fuck, nipple massage (girl use her nipple to massage your didi) and butt cheeks job (rubbing your cock between her butt cheeks). Do I miss anything out?

nuclearkid
06-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Why not you blokes meet up and exchange some notes and practical knowledge? :D

JOGK
06-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Well I Tried Armpits....
She Use Her Armpit...
Cums In Her Armpit Too :d
Sometimes Cums In Her Side Of Her Breast :d

breastlover
06-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Well I Tried Armpits....
She Use Her Armpit...
Cums In Her Armpit Too

What can I say.
You the man!:D

JOGK
06-11-2006, 07:35 PM
What can I say.
You the man!:D

for handjobs
i go for tiny hands
feels better
and made looks your dick much larger :D

BlowOffValve
06-11-2006, 07:46 PM
you can read here http://www.handjobadvice.com/

curiosityz
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
you can read here http://www.handjobadvice.com/

thanks bro for the site!

High till Dry
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi ppl.....would like to know your view on HJ..
Do all of your experiences in HJ that is simply stroking ur bro up and down??
Meaning the ladies will just do that??or standard procedure...been to a few places...and almost all of them only knows the one and only way..kinder boring thou....has any of bro here experiences a different kind of HJ..some will say FootJob.....what about bros here??

For myself..1 unique experience I had is in KL..when one of the masseur did a different kind of HJ without stroking my bro..simply massaging ur groin area and around without stroking it..yet..somehow...you will cum slowly but can enjoy the process of how your bro rises from the dead and shoot whole lot when cum..

Sounds like Jwa Gen to me...:D

bennzi
07-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Just wana make myself clearer...haha as if not clear enough..... Some of ur 'suggestions' or 'experiences'..like ass cracked....use sex toy.. breast fuck, butt cheeks job, Armpit...hmm all these can only perform in a specific conditions...some of those I had tried before...just that when u go to any TN or HC..all the WL only know how to strok ur bro up n down..and that's all for HJ!!..to me..as it gets more frequent..the sensations no more liao...thats why started this thread and seek bros experiences in HJ...see if any WL they know...really can do 'out of the world HJ'..HAHAHA or..maybe not....

Any advice bro???

ssilverzoommer
07-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Well I Tried Armpits....
She Use Her Armpit...
Cums In Her Armpit Too :d
Sometimes Cums In Her Side Of Her Breast :d

Bro good idea. Can try if got chance.

hi5550
09-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Hi brother,

this remind me that when i am young about 14 years old and start to masturbate everytime inside the toilet while bathing.

Then got one time i went to my neighbour house to watch blue film and we just watch and materburte on the spot.

My friend got a dog which when he masterbate half-way, he call his dog to lick his dick while he watching blue film and he cum just second after his dog licking.!!!@

Any brother tried before???

newyorker88
09-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi

!

THere is something called body massage.

angie II
09-11-2006, 01:06 PM
any variations??

those of u who have played the board game carrom.. apply the same striking technique on ur dick head.. :rolleyes:

bennzi
09-11-2006, 02:21 PM
bro newyorker88...correct u la..its after my body massage..then she asked wan HJ..and that how it begins...just that her techniques is so different form those HJ i tried b4..

bro angie II....caram??Ouch!!!!..painful leh...u sure it works...

Buttspanker
10-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Benzzi bro,

A little manipulation between your asshole and balls may help while stroking.. if more adventureous, might wanna look for your prostrate in your A hole.. explosive the orgasm i tell ya..

Just my 2 cents worth...

worldspecies
10-01-2011, 11:18 PM
agree with benzzi,

play with ur asshole... more syok woooo... when my gf period, she will help me hj by licking my asshole....

tigerprawn
11-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Hi brother,

this remind me that when i am young about 14 years old and start to masturbate everytime inside the toilet while bathing.

Then got one time i went to my neighbour house to watch blue film and we just watch and materburte on the spot.

My friend got a dog which when he masterbate half-way, he call his dog to lick his dick while he watching blue film and he cum just second after his dog licking.!!!@

Bro, you post this story under wrong thread. You should post it under the "Most Disgusting... thread". Getting your dog to lick your cock hardly qualifies as a HJ variation.

Someone call the SPCA......

pussylicious12345
11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi brother,

I hope ur fren fed his dog well before letting it lick his dick....if not, the dog will have a nice hotdog....

ah rat
11-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Don't play with animal,even u are Owner of this dog,its can bite u & at the same time bite yours didi off :D

pokeman71
11-01-2011, 05:00 PM

10yrs ago in a TN near neesoon camp, got a lady did the same for me. I went back few times. Too bad after that they close down.

I was still looking for this type of svc but now very difficult, even in yishun itself you hardly find one TN liao(those got extra svc de).

NextGirl
11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Hi brother,

yikes, that's very disturbing. but shouldn't that qualify as ermm.."blowjob"? hahaha....

SonicCash
13-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Can also do with both hands, up and down. But best is still the gentle twisting turning type, not pure up and down motion. My gf has soft small hands, and does it very well. Or else, I will do it myself while she watches, and she takes over just before I shoot out... sometimes CIM also.:D