PDA

View Full Version : **Sexy, sweet looking, pretty, naughty Anny reporting for duty..

ccod81
06-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Greetings to all samster bros out there,

Pleased to introduce you;

ANNY
Height: 1.6m
Stats: 34b 24 35
Weight: 45kg
Speaks English
Damage: 130/2/90

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anny1editeddp8.jpg

Any feedbacks or FRs would be greatly appreciated.

More pics at group..

Regards

Titleist
06-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Bro, she looks gorgeous...Nice LOS gal that you got there :)

Da Vinci
06-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Not bad looking... but she dun look like 22yo leh..??
threadstarter verify age, please..

alot of pretty gals!!! be back from outstation in less than a week!!!
countdown..............:D

alex05124
06-11-2006, 03:04 PM
hi bro ,

how am i contact her .

ccod81
06-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Bro, she's 22yo. confirmed.

BTW, she does bbbj and CIM.

cheers

Ron27
06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
hi, she available for two shots for $130?
sorry , i newbie here....:p

PM u for her contact is it??
can give more info about her....she's great anyway:D

steamer
06-11-2006, 06:48 PM
she really looks yummy i must say :D

BlackJacker
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
bro, wat's her nationality, thai ma?:)

BlackJacker
06-11-2006, 09:49 PM
hi bro, wat's her nationality, thai ? :)

BlackJacker
06-11-2006, 10:22 PM
is she a thai, bro?

ccod81
06-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Bro, dun miss this beauty. Beauty herself and her service would make your world more beatiful.

As usual, live pics would be up in a few days.

cheers

dynasty7800
07-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Wah.. she looks yummy. bro ccod81, reserve a slot for me, will call.

dynasty7800
07-11-2006, 11:03 AM
yo bro ccod81.... what a pretty u have. confirm must book one slot liao :D

dynasty7800
07-11-2006, 11:04 AM
i mean pretty gal... sorry!:p

leungccsg
07-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi bro

when Anny in singapore ?

i wanna book a slot.

leung

rocky530349
07-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Greetings to all samster bros out there,

Pleased to introduce you;

ANNY
Height: 1.6m
Stats: 34b 24 35
Weight: 45kg
Speaks English
Damage: 130/2/90

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anny1editeddp8.jpg

Any feedbacks or FRs would be greatly appreciated.

More pics at group..

Regards

She sure looks very delicious. can I have her contact? I will post FR after that

rocky530349
07-11-2006, 12:54 PM
She is my type. can I have her contact? will post FR after that:D

kefuso
07-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Bro, she's 22yo. confirmed.

BTW, she does bbbj and CIM.

cheers

Wow....both are my favourite plus syt :D

gatorabc
07-11-2006, 01:08 PM
ok. promised bro pierce a FR so here goes. short FR

1st off this is on jess not anny.

after a long break due to family problems, finally was able to relax for myself.

was horny and just using right hand not enough to satisfy so sms bro pierce if anny was free after looking at her pic. he said no but could take jess. decided that no fish, prawn also good.

reached hotel and found out that she just got back from outside so bath not ready. decided to shower instead.

jess is not as pretty as anny but her service more than makes up. very friendly girl who can speak reasonable english. on the bed she is open to different positions (try the chair, damn shiok). BJ fairly standard but her FJ makes up.

nice breasts/nipples to play and suck and good surround sounds. no frenching though.

all in all, nice girl, great service, good fuck.

looks: 6.5
body: 7
bj: 6
fj: 7.5
rtf: want to try anny

ccod81
07-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks bro gatorbc for jess's FR.

had transferred the FR to jess's thread.

cheers

stocks80
07-11-2006, 03:34 PM
hi bro just to confirm your FL not from fish tanks rite? :cool:

m0n3ym1nd$$$
07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
hi bro just to confirm your FL not from fish tanks rite? :cool:

AH?? why u ask tat... btw, bro,u no groups? tis gal not my type..FR like alright only... next time, i support ok

ccod81
07-11-2006, 06:20 PM
bro, i do have a grp and the FR by bro gatorabc is on Jess, another princess of mine. Henchforth, dun be mistaken.

Dun worry, the gals are not from fish tanks. Anyway, live pics will be up asap for bro to view.

She's very pretty and has a face that can melt your heart. Make me also want.:D (joking only)

cheers

ccod81
08-11-2006, 04:37 AM
live pics now in grp.. members and log in to view them..

Feedback was good for anny and she looks as fair as the pics.. work rate was excellent too.

Hope that FRs will be up soon.

Many thanks to bros who had supported anny.

Dun miss this gem.

U wont be disappointed

cheers

steamer
08-11-2006, 09:09 AM
live pics now in grp.. members and log in to view them..

Feedback was good for anny and she looks as fair as the pics.. work rate was excellent too.

Hope that FRs will be up soon.

Many thanks to bros who had supported anny.

Dun miss this gem.

U wont be disappointed

cheers

how abt putting a link to ur live pics here?

blur boy
08-11-2006, 09:28 AM
My 1st (First blood) FR

Heart was pumping fast while in the elevator as this is my very first experience exploring this new gem on behalf of many brothers....

As the door opens, my heart skip a beat. She was a demure gal who have just arrived to our shores. Fresh and innocent as she looks shyly into my eyes. Wearing her black translucent gown with nothing to hide, greeted my lusty eyes...

Smiling sweetly is what she does, capturing my heart is what it does.

Patience is what I have given as the ice needs to be broken, nervously as she speaks, trying to be brave as she kiss my lips... as tender as i could be, her lips was shivering from the deed.

As the time wears on, her passion caught on. Her defence is down and started to respond. My touch was slow, feeling her smooth, soft and fair skin. Stroking her face while I kissed, calming her fears is what it did...

As the heated passion grows, I can feel she is ready to "blow"....went down on her knees to feel my throbbing dick...swallowing it fast and furious is what I never dream...

As her innocence fades, her actions becames great...pushing me down to the bed, sucking me furiously is what she did... My fear of hurting her demishes, as i watched her innocence evoporates. Never hesitate, grab her waists and tilted her over. Surprise to see a brazilian wax pussy, without even a single strand of hair....licking her wet cunt, with ferocious stroke from the tip of the cunt till the end of her ass, as she moans in satisfaction, pushing her waist up, seeking for more....obliging her needs, i increase the speed of the licking, while trying to finger her...her tightness of her cunt was felt as it was hard to penetrate.

Once her mind overpowered her, she became very demanding. her horniness can be felt as her kisses is more agressive. Changed our positions, she cap me without asking, pushing my dick deeply into her while she is on top. Riding me non-stop, while she scream in estacy..

I grab her ass and penetrate her deeper while I stand...switching her to a doggie position is what i want...seeing her cute ass while she wails from every stroke i took...

Coventional is our final road, as i pumped my "rotors" non stop....as the screams get louder, my speed gets faster...till i was totally wasted....

Looks: 8/10 (SYT, looks 90% from the photoshot)
Boobs: A+ with light brownish nipples (not for boob lovers)
Body: 8/10very poportionate with nice waists and ass
BBBJ: very fast and furious (but not enough suction)
CIM: never try
Shower: SOP (Btw the taps are spoilt)
F/J: 8.5/10
GF feelings: 10/10 (if you get it right :D )
RTF: why not???

finally, thanks Bro ccod81 for giving me 1st blood...

ccod81
08-11-2006, 12:17 PM
how abt putting a link to ur live pics here?

Bro, as requested, live pic of anny

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=livepicsannydc0.jpg

Cheers

dynasty7800
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
My FR on Anny

Knocked the door a few times and Anny opened the door and greeted. Wow! she was fair white and her face kinda of sweet to me(photo resemblance is about 90%) She was also very gentle which remind me of evrybody dream galfriend who take care of you. I was totally mesmerized by her.

She then led me into the room. We then sat down and TCSS for a while. Communication was no a problem as I can speak Thai. After breaking ice, went to play water, she washed me clean and also gave me a BBBJ in the showers. Damn Shiok!! Maybe, with her sweet pretty face and the wet and deep BBBJ, cannot control and wasted one shot. CIM. Feeling Damn shiok!!

After drying, lay on the bed and wait 4 her to come, we cuddling, hugging tightly. She started licking me all around, her tounge skill no bad, quite teasing. She then started to BBBJ me again. This time cannot CIM, must 'fire in the hole', told her to stop before I cannot tahan(my endurance quite bad)

To accord with my wishes, she cap me and rode me. Her moaning was nice and sexy, not faking. Then changed to my fave position doggie and pumped her hard. Her nice perky ass was a sight to behold. Bros, try doggie and you guys will know what I meant. After about 10mins, cannot endure liao, unloaded. My knees go gobbly and weak.

I lay on the bed exhautsed, while Anny held on to me. She then gave me a massage. Quite good, strength was here but no as good as those traditional ones. Finally, after my kness had regained strength, go wash up and left a happy man with kisses on my way out.

Overall, a SYT with good looks and service.

Look:8.5/10
Boobs: 7/10(though not that big, but the size makes her body looks attractive)
BbbJ: 8.5/10(CIM)
FJ: 9/10(Tight! Got feeling)
Massage: 6.5/10
Frenching:Yes (i think she like frenching)
Attitude: 10/10(accommodating, make me feel like a king)
Gf Feeling : Yes
RTF :Definitely!1(starting to miss her liao)

Bro ccod81, up my pts leh, tried my best to write this FR

ccod81
08-11-2006, 07:18 PM
thanks bro blurboy and dunasty7800 for their wonderful FRs. Great to know that you had enjoyed the session. :D

will be uploading another live pic later.

cheers

hwptrader
08-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Hi,

Thanks bro codd81 for great customer sevice, please the excellence support, managed to try Anny today.

I can say overall is good, She is fair, young petite...

All I can say she is servicing your well..
She is patient, and willing to follow your instruction.

I also cannot tahan, because of her moan is so loud until i asked to volume down 1 shot only, extra time, I asked her to do
some thailand massage, suprised she is good at it.

Overall, Good

Look:8.5/10
Boobs: 32c 7/10(small, but pink color nice)
FJ: 9/10(Tight! Got feeling)
Massage: 8/10
Frenching:Yes
Attitude: 9/10(accommodating, make me feel like a king)

:)

hwptrader
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi Codd81, thanks for arranging another good session with Anny.. What can I say, she has a pretty face and always with smile.

In summary

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10(not for boob lover, but it fits her body)
FJ: 9/10(Tight! Got feeling- Sexy moaning)

ccod81
09-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi Codd81, thanks for arranging another good session with Anny.. What can I say, she has a pretty face and always with smile.

In summary

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10(not for boob lover, but it fits her body)
FJ: 9/10(Tight! Got feeling- Sexy moaning)

Thanks bro hwptrader for the FR. Bro, dun miss this fair lady...do hurry up, limited slots..

cheers

ccod81
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
there's another live pic of anny for bro to view

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liveannyrf1.jpg

cheers

ccod81
09-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Bros who had a session with anny, pls help to post FRs. let other bros know of this fair lady....

pls pls hor

thanks in advance:)

cheers

sexcrazed
09-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Seems that many bros out there already provided their encounter about this nice SYT and guess I should not miss out on the action too...

As usual got the shivers while waiting for the location knowing that this is one good catch after viewing on the pics. Approached the door and knocked. Door opened and was rather true from what you see in the pics. Petite body, nice warm smile and fair skin to match the whole package.

Went in and she prepared the bath for me. Was a little tired during lunch break and she gave me a bit of a leg massage. And very good massage too. Was a bit lost and the massage went on to the wrong leg of course and both of us went into the bath to enjoy. Got a real nice scrub up and little brother got his first encounter in the bath too.

Did not want to spoil everything in the bath so went out and she started from the usual spots down to the most important areas. BJ was good with enough pressure to tempt you and you can also request it to bit little longer. After that could not take it again and explored her all over and a little surprise when I went south. Bros out there should know what surprise I'm talking about...

Did many positions with her including one against the window and went in all the way from behind while enjoying the view. She responded well with proper movements and moans. Came in a short while in the window position and spent the rest of the session TCSS with her about her hometown. Decided against round 2 because got to get back to work and did not want my legs to wobble on the way back. Got a sweet kiss and hug before I left.

Overall a wonderful gal with good looks to match. As usual boobs lovers need not apply but if you want the GF feeling and a good surprise when going south, think that should make up for the boobs part. RTF? Sure why not, priceless for that sort of treatment you get for the full session.

Enjoy bros!

smackdown278
09-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Just come back after tried Anny

First enter the room... Knock knock... was surprise that she opened the door so fast..look at her.. not bad looking den thinking i am going to sextifisd.. but she dun belong to those type of ger i preferred but was ready prepared cos thanks to bro for those pic.
Den tcss awhile asked me wanna bathe anot but i just came from home so i rejected... den she started to...

she started catbath abit...den BBBJ not so shiock cos suction is not there..but still veri hard working nice..

Den i notice her shaved pussy or some bro say waxed pussy.. really nice and attractive.. i wanted to finger her but she say pain so nvm... i didn finger le...

so started pumping den finally shoot all load out...

After tat veri tired.. den bathe and tcss again

tried my second shot after 15-20 min of resting..
but cannot ... think for mi not so fast recover ba..LOL...
she den suggest to help mi hj out... i agreed..
after 10 min i still dun really got the feeling to come den i was really tired le after first shot.. i tell her to stop den i went to bathe...
It's not a unenjoyable session but just tat i think i nid more rest after my first shot...Hehe..

Looks: 7/10 (SYT sweet looking when she smile)
Boobs: A (brownish nipples ,small breast but i dun mind)
Body: 8/10 (a small tummy but dun really bother)
BBBJ: 7/10 fast and hardworking (suction is not there)
CIM: never try
F/J: 7.5/10
GF feelings: 8/10 (Maybe is my own fault cos i dun really know wat to +++ abt..so hard to communicate wif mi..LOL)
RTF: No. As i think there will still have better choice of ger ccod81 brother can provide)

adge
10-11-2006, 03:16 AM
This is a late FR on Anny. Arranged her for a house visit, and once I saw her walk out of the lift, I was pleasantly suprised by her sweet look. She is very soft spoken and sweet like her pics. What can I say, enjoyed my 2 shots totally ! Thanx bro for introducing such a sweet and hard working girl here !!

ccod81
10-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Thanks bro sexcrazed, smackdown278 and adge for their FRs. really appreciate it. Bros, do hurry, dun miss this gem..

cheers

bigassman
10-11-2006, 12:49 PM
had her on her 1st day

sry bro ccod81 for late fr....

in short she's a nice pretty gal with smooth white skin which i like alot cos

most thai i had were too tanned :D

-pt were her boobs a-cup i think but what i like most was her bbbj.. fj not bad

she can ride well

looks : 8/10
body : 7/10 small boobs, nice skin
bbbj : 9/10
fj : 8/10
attitude : 10/10 got along well with her

cheers bros

forumer
10-11-2006, 12:51 PM
This is a late FR on Anny. Arranged her for a house visit, and once I saw her walk out of the lift, I was pleasantly suprised by her sweet look. She is very soft spoken and sweet like her pics. What can I say, enjoyed my 2 shots totally ! Thanx bro for introducing such a sweet and hard working girl here !!

wah, got house call... :) must be ex..

henry_supra
10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
wah, got house call... :) must be ex..

good idea for housecalls... but not all okts offer right?how mcuh housecall

ccod81
10-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks bro bigassman for the FR. Bro smackdown279, thanks for yr support. will strive to bring in better gems for bros to relax and enjoy.

For hsecall, its not expensive, just enough for transport and maybe a cup of kopi will do.;)

Service is more important

Cheers.

Herakles
11-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Had a great session with Anny. She really has a fair & pretty face. Make it short, what can I say, hardly cum 2 times in a session for me these days, but she did. Already miss her nicely shaved smooth pussy. :D

FR on Anny,
Look: 8/10 (90+% look from live pics)
Boobs: 6.5/10(a bit small for my liking)
FJ: 9/10(it's great, like her cowgirl style)
Attitude: 10/10(very accommodating, make you feel special)
Gf Feeling : >100%

babeluv
11-11-2006, 08:30 AM
short fr

just had a session with this sweet gal. really fair skin. Big lovely eyes that smile at you. she wore this night gown which was pink and soft. after small chat, proceeded to bath where she soaped you thoroughly and then it was off to the bed for some light kissing and nuzzling and genlte loving care on your nipples and love tool.

her moans were soft and girlish and her skin was tight and fair. She was entirely shaved down south and the sight of your love tool sliding in and out causing her to moan with every thrust was enough to bring your manhood to its peak and then..climax.

rested and chatted and then bathed. too tired for second shot and she was also tired.

but good experience. gentle, pretty, tender. syt true and true.

looks : 7
bj: 7
fj: 7

thanks

ccod81
11-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks bro Herakles for the FR. Thanks for your support. Bro, dun miss this gem.

cheers

ccod81
11-11-2006, 04:24 PM
thanks bro babeluv for the FR.

as mentioned, she is fair and white, plus the shaven down south, its a sight to behold. bro, just imagine....

and let it come free...

cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Bro, as requested, live pic of anny

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=livepicsannydc0.jpg

Cheers

oh my she looks sooooooo sweet.i have to say her live pics looks better than her studio pics.Gd one here bro.;)

ftp1
11-11-2006, 04:37 PM
hey bro, is she still in sg? pm mi!

ftp1
11-11-2006, 05:31 PM
hey bro, is she still here? do pm mi k

Singxpat75
11-11-2006, 07:33 PM
What better way to lose a hangover on a rainy Saturday then book a session with Anny?

As soon as she opened the door, I forgot the rain - very cute. Quick natter then proceeded to have a shower and, as she lathered me up, my little bro woke up.

On the bed we kissed a bit before she proceeded to BBBJ with lots of enthusiasm whilst I fondled her (small) breasts and gently stroked her smooth and wet pussy. She picked up a CD but agreed to CIM instead and watching her tiny little body and feeling her suck my little bro meant it didn't take long.

She then cozied up next to me and seemed 1/2 asleep for a while before gently stroking my little bro to wake him up for round 2.

She used her mouth to stick on a CD (I've always liked that party trick) and climbed aboard. Very happy to go on top, below, and doggie so I could see all of her whilst poundering her.

Looks: 8/10 great smile
Boobs: A not big but still tasty
Body: 7/10 cute enough and I love shaved
BBBJ: 8/10 Quick and allowed CIM
F/J: 8/10 Happy and willing to do lots of positions and good energy

Thanks for sorting me out Bro ccod81!

ccod81
12-11-2006, 02:22 AM
bro ftp, she's still in town
had PM you.

thanks to bro Shuang_Jie_Gun's compliments on my photography. seems i have improved..:D

cheers

forumer
12-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Short FR on Anny

Cute looks, nice rosy cheeks even though made up. Small tits, average figure, but what i like most about her is her bald pussy. Not shaven, not waxed but naturally hairless, that's what she said at least and it feels like a baby's smooth backside.

2 shots fired in 1 hour, and since i was the last customer for the day, i left her some "extra" free time. Couldn't really "click" with her much except for the small talk. She was keen to please i should say.

Overall, a pleasant bonk for the weekend.

RTF? Maybe not, cos got many others to fuck. :)

ccod81
12-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks to bro Singxpat75 and forumer for the FRs

Natural hairless pussy. first time heard of.. Must see:D

Bro, dun miss this anny...

cheers

forumer
12-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Natural hairless pussy. first time heard of.. Must see:D

u also first time see? :)

onlyhuman
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
had a session with Anny,to keep things short...

Simple FR

looks - 7 ( cute with rosy cheeks)
body- 7 ( goes well with small tits)
BBBj - 6 ( hard working)
Fj - 7 with various positions.

Had her last aFTERnoon....seem like she caught cold...mabbe overwerk...
well bro ccd..should get her some flu medicine keke.

ciao
onlyhuman.

heavenly_god
12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
hi, brother. care to share her contact? sorry i m really kin to try her.

heavenly_god
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
sorry i dunno wat is my slot, can teach me.

ccod81
13-11-2006, 02:28 AM
u also first time see? :)

Bro, u're right. not only first see but first time hear. something new for me....:D

cheers

ccod81
13-11-2006, 02:31 AM
Thanks bro onlyhuman for the FRs.

Anny caught a flu as she was afraid of cold. nevertheless, had alreay bought some flu medicine for her and she is getting better.

anyway, wont overwork her, as u had advised..::)

cheers

PS:1 shot/60mins slots are also available. interested bros, can PM me for details.

sekmo
14-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks to bro ccd for granting me access to his group. Anyway, decided to book for Anny yesterday night after the good reviews on her...

As I knocked the door, I was anticipating the fun I will have tonight. Then the door was opened, Wah! A petite, sweet gal appeared, wearing a nightie, said "Hello!" to me. Proceeded in and engage in small talks with her. Then I told her let's start the shower first.

Bath was SOP. But I think because of the makeup she had put on, she wasn't that willing to have the water splashed on her. Not that I mind, her makeup just enhance her looks more, so I told her I can bath on my own, and she can wait for me outside...

Soon start action on the bed. She starts off by giving me a catbath, and she really put in efforts on this. She keeps kissing and sucking on my nipples, that just gives me jolts of pleasure every moment. Soon my brother was signalling her to give him a good lick as well. She gets the hint, and move southwards to start a slow, gentle, but wet BBBJ to pacify my brother after such a long time on the catbath. I motioned her to turn around for 69, but she said she don't like, so I just finger her as she's still quite dry. Later my brother decided he had enough of BBBJ, and Anny proceeded to KY herself as she's still dry down there.

She then lower herself on me, as I watched my brother disappeared in her. Woah! Not only she's bare-clean down there, but she's also tight and hot as well! Maybe she's tired, and she just lied on top of me. I decided I should start the ball rolling, so I just remained in this girl-on-top position, and began to pump her from below slowly and steadily. Listening to Anny sighing and moaning while she just lied lazily on top of me, makes me turn-on and I pumped her harder and harder, until I decided it's time for another position. So I carried her up, and continued to pump her in sitting-lotus position. Anny just moaned louder in as I carried her butt up, and dropped her down each time I pierced into her little body, licking and sucking her cute boobs at the same time. Finally, sensing she's tired, I lowered her down on bed, turned her around, and began drilling her doggie-style. She seems to love this position, and keeps pushing her butt towards me. Seeing this, I just grabbed her waist, and pumped her like there's no tomorrow. Finally, I came in her while still grabbing on her waist...

After a brief wash-up, we cuddled on the bed like lovers, and start TCSS. Talk about her hometown, Singapore, and everything else...Then she just looked at me:"Want another round?" Of course! How can I say no with her innocent yet CFM look? And she just stroked my brother to life again, while catbath me at the same time. I stopped her shortly after her attack, and I told her "It's my turn to service you. ;) " I proceed to kiss her on the lips, then on her neck, and all the way southwards to her bare-clean cunt. She covered with her hand, and say "No, not there..." Ok, so I just lick on her thigh, leg, and back to thigh, and it was there she began twitching and moaned aloud in pleasure, yet still says "No, no..." Ok, so you can still tahan. Nvm, I turned her around, and start from biting on her ear (very sensitive here!) and licked her down, along the spine. Then she gave in and shouted in pleasure! Sensing she's too loud, she quickly covered her mouth, and stopped me from licking her, and give me a "It's-all-because-of-you" look. She then told me to stopped and she serviced me instead.

And the whole procees start over again, catbath, BBBJ, lick on balls, BJ again, before she lowered herself and start by riding me again. After riding me for 10 mins, she whispered to me "I want doggie..." Sure, no problem! She then requested me to stand and do her doggie while she's on fours on the bed. I grabbed on her waist, and start to drill her alternating between fast and slow speed, before pumping her furiously. She just kept moaning and moaning, grabbing onto the bedsheets as I pumped her with "piak-piak" sound. Then I let her lied on the bed, before I finished her off in Missionary...

Face: 8/10 (If without her makeup, I would have given her a 9 instead)
Body: 8/10 (Petite and cute, macham like school girl)
Boob: 7.5/10 (A-cupper, but nice shape with cute nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long and wet, with enough suction to make me high)
FJ: 9/10 (Accomodating, and knew how to enjoy herself throughout the session. Bare-clean cunt turns me on, and I fucked her harder and longer then usual)
Frenching: No, but got kissing
Fingering: Yes, but not for long, as she says she's very sensitive down there
GFE: Yes, macham like she's my girlfriend)
RTF: Definitely! If I got the time...

I think I may have been too rough with her, as after the 2nd round, she told me she's painful down there. As I looked at her bare-clean cunt, I got rock-hard again. Maybe I have a fetish for bare-clean cunt afterall! :D

gatorabc
14-11-2006, 01:06 PM
tried both anny and jess.

anny is definitely prettier but i feel that jess has a better gf feel. maybe we just clicked better.

most of what other bros here ahve said i agree. anny is pretty, accomodating, nice body and cute shave pussy.

face: 7 (reminds me of my ex)
body: 6.5 (would prefer bigger breasts)
bbbj: 7
fj: 7
rtf: will see what else bro pierce has

stroker68
14-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Sorry Bro Pierce for this late FR, was sick all weekend long!

I booked Anny on thursday, it had just stopped raining when i reached. Sms-ed for the room no and proceeded up to the room.

Knocked on the door, and when it opened, this really cute SYT opened the door. Her eyes, her smile just melted me. Suddenly i forgot i was caught in the rain, and was nearly soaked.

Got into the room, started to TCSS with her. About Singapore, about Thailand, then she suggested that she'll turn off the air con, else i get sick as i was wet.

Then she proceeded to the bathroom, and started the water running, then came out and helped me out of my clothes. Then proceeded into the toilet and she gave me a nice soak in the bathtub. It was so comfy, i swore i was falling asleep!

Following that we came out of the bath, dried up, all this while i was mesmerised by her smile. OMG! the image of it is still in my mind!

Proceeded to the bed, and that was when this SYT, showed me her wild side! she had pinned me on the bed, and started to cat bath me. throwing kisses as well. After a quick catbath, she started to BBBJ me. And now that my hands are free, i started to auto roam. as i reached her bald pussy and started to rub her clit, she started to moan and can feel that suddenly she's sucking a lot harder.

Abit more of foreplay, and she capped me and started to ride me. He soft moas grew louder as i can feel that se was cumming, and started to pump harder. Switched positions a few times, and came in missionary.

The she helped me clean up, took a quick shower to wash up, then lied down on the bed where she gave me a nice massage and i fell asleep. I remember waking up and she was lying next to me, like a long lost girlfriend. then feeling it so cosy, i went back to sleep.

Time must have passed quickly, as i was awoken to her giving me a kiss, and her hands starting to rub my manhood. In a few seconds it was up hard again, and she started to give another BBBJ. nothing else special, but this time, she capped me and proceeded with doggie style. Now suddenly, there's no more soft moans, only stero speakers blasting. and I was turned on!

Pumped hard and fast, came hard and fast. Then went to the shower for a wash up. TCSS abit more, then left.

Overall it was a nice feeling. No rushing, like a long lost lovers hungry for sex and haven't seen each other in years. hahah

my ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 (i'm a sucker for SYT)
Body: 8/10 (I don't mind tattoos, i think they're sexy, but can tell she' putting on a little bit of weight)
BBBJ: 7/10 Nice play, but not enough suction
FJ: 7/10 (She's tight, CD tight, and oh yeah! bare pussy is always a turn on!)
Kissing: Yes, abit of frenching
Fingering: Yes, but for awhile, cos she said she's rather sore there.
GFE: 9/10, like long lost lovers seprated by whatever. :D
RTF: YES! but only once i recover from my FLU.

liverpool
14-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks for bro to arrange my "LUNCH" today.

I just back in business to try on my first FL after a long break. I will cut it short....

When i first saw her,...i can say that i don't regret paying...she realli stunner, i can see even without make up she look good. She my kind of girl that i will adore her. Eventhough, i try the 1 shot service and i already happy. She realli hardworking and wan to please you eventhough she very tired. Anyway, i won't say much on the battle field but trust me...she worth a shot. Also she can really talk alot man, lucky i know abit thai..but she speak english well too.

Face:8/10
body:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
Frenching:Yes
CIM:never try
Overall:8/10 (1 shot can see how good she is)

Good job for the bro who he bring in.

dynasty7800
15-11-2006, 01:49 AM
hey bro ccod ...... when yr new syt coming??

i cannot wait to try other one... hehe:p

Herakles
15-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Thanks Bro Ccod81. Just had a RTF with Anny. Great session and stronger GFE this time round. :D
Wonder how will it be if RTF again b4 she return. Kinda miss her smooth & hairless pussy liao. :rolleyes:

fatboss
15-11-2006, 03:10 AM
looks real good man!

Earlyriser
15-11-2006, 10:57 AM
wow!. after reading all the Frs on Anny , really itching to try this hairless pussy maiden.

but i cant seem to find any suitable time slot this week . sigh.

Hope to experience what some bros here have tasted soon.

In the meantime , Enjoy bros!

ccod81
15-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Thanks bros for the FRs.

Interested bros can PM me.

New gal, Susy will be arriving arriving tomorrow...

cheers

ccod81
15-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Anny's last day on be on Sat.

interested bros, do not miss this gem.:D

cheers

canthaveenuf
15-11-2006, 09:54 PM
After yesterday’s so-so session with Hebe (c/o bro Beauthaiful), felt horny again and a strong urge to bonk. Saw Anny’s photo and decided have to try her before she leaves soon. This time I was quite sure I got it right liao cos this one certainly looked more SYT.

And so summoned all my little Olympic swimmers for battle again and booked an early slot with bro ccod81.

One thing I learnt about booking time with FLs –maybe it is not so good to be the first customer of the day. I think their body and mind are not warmed up yet and so performance may not be optimum. And it does take some time and effort to warm them up so that they feel more comfortable. Or maybe it is just me …… ???

Anyway, went up to her room, door opened and I got a mild shock of my life. What appeared before me was a petite lady with a very whitish face. Luckily it is not the 7th Month – if not I would have run out of the room there and then. Fear not bros, I have not seen a ghost but just Anny with only her make-up foundation. After I entered the room, she then proceeded to continue to apply her make up. Maybe a little suggestion to bro ccod81, (I am not complaining hor), maybe better for the gal to be absolutely 100% ready before she welcomes her customer and not have the customer wait for her to finish her makeup.

After she applied her makeup, I then realized that she does have a rather pretty face. The more I look the more I liked. Resemblance to live photo about 80%, although I think her eyes are smaller in real person. Not sure if other bros agree, but, she has a slight resemblance with Maia Lee, the ex-GF of Sylvester, also of Singapore Idol #1 fame, only that Maia has a rounder face. Anny looked better than Maia of course.

I was saying to myself, ah, at least this time round, I have a pretty face to bonk. Ho-seh liao. Too bad, she didn’t bath with me. If not, bathtub session with a pretty face, wow how heavenly that would have been. Wasted !!!

After bath, we sat on the bed and watched a bit of TV and she started to do a little massage on my right thigh – a half hearted attempt at breaking the ice. TCSS a bit and she typically answered with one-word answers. Oh no, I was telling myself, not another one of those chemistry-less sessions again????

Anyway, sensing that the TCSS isn’t going anywhere, prompted her to start action. She obliged and started to lick and suck my nips. Can sense that she is the hard-working type and really worked those nips. Then proceeded to do BJ. BJ was long and hard too. She does put in effort – credit to her. All the slurp-slurp sound she made was making me quite horny liao. So started to caress her breasts while she continued to eat my manhood. If only her breasts were a little bit bigger, her body would have been almost perfect. One thing I must really commend -- she has the most amazingly silky smooth skin I have ever touched. Even her mei-mei was absolutely hairless (don’t know natural or otherwise but recently didn’t feel any roughness). Just stroking her flawless skin is simply heaven. Why got people skin so smooth wan?

We then proceeded with her mounting me and rocking hard and moaning hard. She didn’t like to be touched down south and kept wanting to put my cock in there. We changed to missionary and I continued to pump away. I was really fucking shagged liao because of yesterday’s exertion. If only I had Anny yesterday instead. Wasted !!! Finally, asked her to turn around and do doggie. And she asked – “No finished yet?” Luckily she has a pretty face, and so I didn’t take offense at that comment. Anyway, eventually did cummed in doggie style, all my energy depleted.

After that she went to bath alone (again !!) while I rested on the bed. When she returned, she sat on the edge of the bed and I had to signal to her to come closer. Maybe she still felt uncomfortable with me lah. But, certainly a little show of GFE would certainly be appreciated. Anyway, we continued to TCSS a bit more – must say it was quite tedious cos she continued to give one-word answers and more often than not, we lapsed into awkward silences. Her English isn’t that bad, but somehow find it difficult to communicate cos she doesn’t seem to like to talk much. Maybe I not yan-dao enough lah.

After I bathed, she then asked me whether I wanted second round. I told her I buay-sai liao. Then, we TCSS some more while I got changed. And just before I left, she taught me some Thai phrases and that was when she began to open up a bit more and was able to feel more comfortable. Only then did she started to laugh and giggle and exhibit her cuteness. If only we had done that earlier, the session would certainly had been more fun. But, alas, it was all a bit too little too late. Anyway, I did give her some tips for the Thai phrases she taught me.

Overall, it was quite a good session because at least I was bonking a sweet and good looking gal with nice flawless skin and good attitude. If only the GFE index is higher earlier in the session, the bonk would have been perfect.

Anyway, thanks to bro ccod81 for the linkup. Will continue to patronize him if there are more such ladies in his stable.

Cheers

ccod81
16-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks bro canthaveenuf for the FR. Will take note of your advise.
its a gd point

anyway, last 3days for Anny.

bros who want to try anny or rtf, now is the time...

cheers

ccod81
16-11-2006, 05:17 PM
tarma available for anny and susy..

special promo on tarma..

Only for 3 days as anny is going back.

PM me for details..

bros who have ctt, kindly sms or call me.:D

cheers

shaunting77
16-11-2006, 09:46 PM
wat cha do, wat cha do

genome
17-11-2006, 12:17 AM
This is my first FR, thanks bro ccod for the arrangement :

Looks: 9/10 (real ppl looks better than pic)
Body: 7.5/10 (kinda handful boobs, smooth skin, but there's a scar on the tummy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Suction not enuff, just plain blow without licking)
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10 (Changed few positions, not very accomodating)
Frenching: No, only light kissing
Fingering: No
GFE: 7/10 (lack of chemistry)
RTF: Not really

Overall she really looks good, but mebbe b4 me there's another bro, so she looks kinda tired and the service also not really good. Changed few positions from riding, doggie, then missionary, then she rides again......and she get's tired riding and i still not coming, so ended up the first time with HJ

Afterthat, rest awhile the proceed to cleanup, and she gives me a massage whiel i resting, TCSS awhile then she give me 2nd round BBBJ, but i also quite tired so didi also can't fully stand. I just ask her to stop and TCSS awhile before i left.

ccod81
17-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks bro genome for his FR. Will advise her accordingly. Sorry...

Must tell her not to slacken.

Anyway, anny last 2 days. dun miss her

cheers

ccod81
17-11-2006, 04:32 PM
LAST DAY PROMO!!!

last day promo for anny

damage at 100/90/2

do book yr slots, limited slots let

cheers:D

canthaveenuf
17-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks bro genome for his FR. Will advise her accordingly. Sorry...

Must tell her not to slacken.

cheers

bro ccod81,

Dun scold her hor. She is a very sweet gal lah. When I had her, she was also very tired but she didn't complain and did her work very professionally and kept insisting she was not (even though I could see she is). Sometimes have to give-and-take lah. Imagine they have to service so many bros in a day and most of them can't sleep till 5 am wan. As long as their attitude is good, sometimes can close one eye lah. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

ccod81
17-11-2006, 09:33 PM
bro ccod81,

Dun scold her hor. She is a very sweet gal lah. When I had her, she was also very tired but she didn't complain and did her work very professionally and kept insisting she was not (even though I could see she is). Sometimes have to give-and-take lah. Imagine they have to service so many bros in a day and most of them can't sleep till 5 am wan. As long as their attitude is good, sometimes can close one eye lah. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Bro, dun worry, never scold... just advise her gently.. I am a very gentle person:p What u had mentioned made sense. had it erected deeply in my mind. thanks

cheers

forumer
17-11-2006, 09:36 PM
bro ccod81,

Dun scold her hor. She is a very sweet gal lah.

haha, ur heart pain? :) but i agree with u she's a nice gal.

Sers
17-11-2006, 10:12 PM
LAST DAY PROMO!!!

last day promo for anny

damage at 100/90/2

do book yr slots, limited slots let

Aww drop in cost heheh, wonder if should RTF.

canthaveenuf
17-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Bro, dun worry, never scold... just advise her gently.. I am a very gentle person:p cheers

Can tell from your SMSes you are a gentle person and a gentleman. :D

So, no worry you will ill treat her lah.

Cheers

canthaveenuf
17-11-2006, 10:16 PM
haha, ur heart pain? :) but i agree with u she's a nice gal.

Yah loh, who ask me to be such a gentle caring person ..... hehehe.

Cheers

Kiddo
18-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Ratings on Anny

Photo accuracy: 80%

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pleasant face.Not too different from the photo so no surprises there.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Flawless smooth skin except for a scar on her upper arm. Smooth shaven pussy a plus point too.)

Boobs: 6/10 (B cups boobs (I think) with big dark areolas)

BBBJ: 6/10 (Average BBBJ. Ample suction)

Catbath: N/A

AR: N/A

FJ: 7/10 (Finished the job in 4 styles with two shots. Pussy not tight but neither is it loose. Her audio sounds are realistic. Don't sound too fake.)

2nd shot: As per above

Massage: N/A

Chemistry: 5.5/10 (Not much chemistry. Had to try to strike up conversation to avoid the stony silence.)

Attitude: 7.5/10 (Hardworking at FJ.Thought she was going to skip the second shot with half an hour to go as she mentioned she slept little the previous night but kudos to her for trying to complete the second round. BBBJ a bit short but no complaints from me there.)

Likes: Her hardworking attitude, her smooth skin and her exotic shaven pussy.

Don't likes: Lack of chemistry.

RTF: Most probably not as there are too many choices out there. Above average bonk.

Overall: 7.2/10 (Above average bonk)

ccod81
18-11-2006, 03:34 AM
Can tell from your SMSes you are a gentle person and a gentleman. :D

So, no worry you will ill treat her lah.

Cheers

thanks bro, u make me seems like an angel..:p

cheers

ccod81
18-11-2006, 03:52 AM
Thanks bro kiddo for the FR

good or bad FR, i also appreciate. most importantly, must be honest

looking forward for more FRs

cheers

ccod81
18-11-2006, 11:41 AM
LAST DAY PROMO!!!

last day promo for anny

damage at 100/90/2

do book yr slots, limited slots left

newguy06
18-11-2006, 10:10 PM
thx ccod bro for arranging the session yesterday nite. only 1 word can describe it... GREAT ! =D

Sorry, i lousy in writing FR so i decide to make it short can liaoz...

hOtFuNgUy
19-11-2006, 02:59 AM
My FR On Anny

well here goes, long time neber write FR liao. guess i am the last guy to have a slot with her (she said so). actually saw Anny quite long ago but seriously no time to sms bro ccod81 to 'matchmake'. was bloody smitten by her smile! me seldom cheong one but one look at that angelic smile i was a goner! i was quite demanding with bro ccod81 about a time but he was very accomodating so once again bro ccod81, thanks a lot! well, continue with the FR. rushed there after finishing my assignments and was bloody late! knocked on the door and finally met her! but a bit disappointed cos she doesn't look like the angel in the photos. sigh... but the smile... i was just mesmerized! if i had a gf like her... i will neber cheong again lor! serious... heh... anyway was panting like hell cos parked at burlington square and ran over (traffic was crap). went in, smoked a ciggie then decided to start the action. hmm... don't know why leh... like no chemistry... but the smile! whoa! i will neber forget that smile. went for shower... very x10 SOP then proceeded to bed. all this while just felt very awkward... like i was going to screw someone i wouldn't be able to screw if she's not a WL. i don't know lor... i think she's got this x-factor about her. sigh... a bit no mood but anyway... she began her work... and again very x10 SOP... BBBJ preceded by cathbath... all this while (sorry to irritate bros reading this FR)... thinking... how come i got no mood? after a bit more of 'touch here touch there' then the FJ started. basically just pumped her in one style... don't know why... just no mood. after around 5 minutes of vigourous pumping then cum liao. sigh... just forced myself to cum... because after the 1st FJ i just left. i think i gave her the 'best' FJ ever... in terms of time limit. i left in like half an hour. some bros must be thinking ' dumb or what' but i really don't know also... maybe tired... maybe not in the mood... but i just felt quite emotional at that point of time... just feel she's a special girl. anyway... dressed up and left, forgot to bring my ciggies along. i don't know man... maybe i went to look for her to see the SMILE. i still can't forget that smile. sigh... i wish her all the best. she's going back tomorrow. will miss her much. thanks bro ccod81 for allowing me to create a special chapter in my life.

Summarised ratings

Name: Anny
Looks: 100/10 ( yes, it's 100 for that smile)
Body: 6/10
Cathbath: 5/10 (not too good)
BBBJ: 5/10 (maybe no mood ba)
AR: none
AJ: none
FJ: 5/10 (maybe too tired)
RTF: only for the SMILE (but don't know whether she will be back)

P.S. she's the first WL who wishes her customers 'good luck' before they leave. special, like i said.

P.S. 2 once again thanks again to bro ccod81 for the opportunity and for being able to fix a time for me although i was so demanding.

trek2
19-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the FRs bros:)

ccod81
21-11-2006, 02:48 AM
thanks bro hOtFuNgUy for the FR

anny had since returned back home but on her behalf, would like to thanks all bros for their wonderful support

thanks

cheers