PDA

View Full Version : can any kakis recommend me place malay/milf joint please ?

BoyQiara
05-07-2016, 02:10 AM
hey guys ... can recommend me any place got malay masseuse ? please pm me please !

drainer
05-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Can see that u r very new. Piece of advice to u, don't be lazy. There are many threads on Malay masseur around here. Do some research. Dont expect ppl to spoon-feed you.

GR888
05-07-2016, 08:33 AM
TS, bro drainer is right. Your interests are better served doing a proper scan, looking up the relevant threads & approaching respective thread starters. And please don't expect people to PM you. Folks here don't owe you contacts & they have better things to do than pander to laziness (that's putting it very politely by the way). Do your homework & you will get some returns. Sitting on your ass & screaming for contacts ain't gonna get you anywhere.

BoyQiara
06-07-2016, 03:12 AM
sorry guys ... i did pm alot ot TS and did research on some threads. not that i wanna be spoonfeeded but just trying my luck to post this thread . sorry if it had offended u in any way .. my apologies...

power69
06-07-2016, 04:48 AM
prc alot,but not sporean mlay.

bedokMassage
30-07-2016, 07:13 AM
hey guys ... can recommend me any place got malay masseuse ? please pm me please !

sbf got many malay therapist thread to browse through.

Bummers
31-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Bro, even i have a few contacts i will not share with you. Your Reputation still unknown. Usually i will only share with Seniors with reputable Period in here.