PDA

View Full Version : Another Affair Story

Superfluid
04-07-2016, 04:30 PM
I read my fair share of affair stories here in SBF and I'd like to share mine. It was more of a relationship quest rather than a physical hot and heavy stuff that I've read here. No sniffing panties or hard fuck in the car yet

If you are going to get bored with that, perhaps you should read other stories, such as "I did not see it coming (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=614531)" story - excellent work by bro Houses101

Mine is a true story based on what is happening so far. I decide to chronicle it because I wanted to end this fruitless relationship but it was so memorable and sexually charged i thought it's going to be quite a waste if no one gets to know; which is the actual case in real life. I'm proud of her for who she is but we had to keep our relationship under wraps because I'm married and everyone in her company are gossiping about us. And yet, although she looks like a man-eater, she is actually a loving woman.

Her name is Margaret - Worry not, it's not any Margaret you are looking across your office. It's an etymology from her actual name.

March 2015

So I am one of the suppliers for this company and we provide services (not going to be detailed about this) to them for 4 years. I was one of the executives that make regular visits to their office and I was looking for their Chief of sales to discuss a project.

I was greeted by a very fair lady wearing a very plain grey coat and black rimmed specs. Her command of English is rather astonishing. She greeted me and was puzzled why would a service provider executive be looking for her Boss directly, so she intercepted me, not sensing that I had known her superior for a couple of years and know her company better than she does.

So after a few minutes of interrogation from her and some hints of rejection of my company, with her citing that i did not even bring a company profile and any references to our service, scoffing at the fact that I did not carry any name card and joking at the fact that I looked like any blue -collar guy because I was wearing the company polo-tee and safety shoes...

A voice shouted across the room: "Eh! Why never call me!?"

Her boss came over and shook my hands and explained: "Margaret, meet SF, he is going to be working with you for this new project. He's a friend of mine ever since our past dealings and I know he will take care of you like how he took care of me!"

M looks stunned. But in defiance, she pushed up her glasses with her middle finger and in retaliation, i scratched my nose with my middle finger as well and I grinned.

"My name is SF, pleased to meet you, M." I spoke as I offered a handshake. She grabbed my hand feebly as I tickled her hand in gest and she stared at me menacingly.

"Wah, Sparks flying liao leh, SF! You kenna electrocute by Margaret?" joked Erwin.

"No la, Interrogated more likely!" I retorted. Erwin then looked at Margaret puzzlingly.

I thought this is going to end real bad.

StarMax
04-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Good start TS :)
Support support...

04-07-2016, 06:50 PM
1 more supporter here :D

jazp
04-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Third one :D

charsiew
04-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Third one :D

4th one queueing up...

Johnbasss
04-07-2016, 08:08 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f6/6e/11/f66e11c5bd6798a8f9482a5facb81ad8.jpg

Superfluid
04-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Thanks for your support guys. Really appreciate it.

I thought this is going to end real bad.

So in a twist of fate, Margaret was tasked to look for our company for some support for the sales of some medical product. I, being quite a man-bitch, had already started to tell my colleagues how this ugly geek with crooked set of teeth is going to ruin her company with her 'Hao-lian' and 'Kentang' attitude.

She was so yaya, that she didn't even want to call me and asked my admin to inform me to call her. I am genuinely pissed with this b***ch. Who does she thinks she is? If it wasn't for the long term ties our company had with her company, I'd have asked her to go fly kite! But no choice, it's Erwin's project and she is his protege. So i have to still suck it in and tolerate.

Erwin asked for a meeting and unfortunately, it was Margaret that opened the door again. Her attitude, however, was different.

"Hi SF! Sorry about the other day. " she smiled.

*if you are going to expect her wearing a short skirt showing her ample boobs and i getting a glimpse of her underwear when she sits, you can really move forward to the end of the story because it won't happen now*

I just smiled and said "It's ok, where's Erwin?"

"Oh no, I'm now officially handling the project!" she exclaimed, seeming rather smug.

I glanced her from head to toe menacingly. She was wearing a a blue dress with a grey skirt that touches her knee and still wearing that black frame glasses. But i mustered all the 'niceness' i can and replied:

"Very well then!"

So i suggested we talk over lunch and i can't help but think that she sure will put things to an end for me. I was thinking of how to start finding another client.

"We will work really well... I'm sure!" she retorted.

We had dinner at a rather quiet place at Telok Blangah. We spoke of the necessary details and the requirements. Had some disagreements but professionalism held us up and we still manage to come up with a good plan for this job. I kept quiet, although i am mad, but i looked at her for a while and found her rather witty and amusing, even though she was out to get me. I decided to make small talks to break the ice.

"So.... you are so capable and young, your boyfriend must be a really old and rich guy right?" I sneered

"Nope, i'm divorced, 38yrs old and I own a Ferrari by myself before!" she said as she made a peace sign with her hands.

"Fucking show-off" i made a mental remark. "But she's older than me! still wanna act cute! HAHAHA!"

"And how about you? You look like you are a father of 2 and happily married to a Filipino wife!" she suggested in return.

"I look like a foreign talent doesn't mean i have to take an overseas lady as a wife!" I replied. "I have no kids but i'm married for 6 years, call me impotent if you must... haha!"

"You are rather interesting. I heard lots about you!" She said as she looked at me and raised her brows. God knows what is she thinking

FredSolo
04-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Her name is Margaret - Worry not, it's not any Margaret you are looking across your office. It's an etymology from her actual name.

Something like Peggy?

Garbine
04-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Please continue TS .... those not interested please keep quiet
STFU and fuck your own cunt :D

FilbertStreet
04-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Another camper here :D

Johnbasss
04-07-2016, 10:35 PM
http://lolfunnymeme.com/wp-content/uploads/badass.jpeg

matyoyo
05-07-2016, 05:33 AM
Camping for more.......:D:cool:;)

Souledge
05-07-2016, 07:13 AM
Please continue

silver5surfer
05-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Setting up tentage and campfire.

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Something like Peggy?

Nope. No points for guessing la, bro. :D

Casilla
05-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Setting up tentage and campfire.

I bring popcorn and chicken wing . :)

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 10:20 AM
She said as she looked at me and raised her brows. God knows what is she thinking.

What did she hear about me? I tried to probe, but i just acted nonchalant and continued sipping my coffee. I was dying to know. Was it my bad temper and me being always late for appointments?

But we were talking about our personal lives earlier on... so what could it be? Well, time will tell.

Margaret continues to raise one eyebrow comically... i was looking rather stressed and i couldn't contain it so i asked her what was it she heard.

"Oh! I heard that you were very responsible and actually wanted to join our company. That's all. C'mon, I just joined, right? Even if you had affair with all of my colleagues, i would have not heard it now, SF. Chill!" she scoffed.

And she raises that right eye brow suggestively again as the coffee cup covers the lower part of her face .... it's really unnerving and funny at the same time.

I raised my eyebrow in response... but i failed as i can't lift only 1 brow like she does. She burst out laughing and her expresso sprays out from her mouth, onto my face and shirt.

She was busy laughing in between apologies and I had to wipe the shirt myself. Strangely, i wasn't a least bit annoyed. I was more amused. (Nope, i did not start to savor her saliva by wiping the coffee off my face and licking my fingers.... not yet)

Maybe she did it on purpose as revenge? Anyhow, i had to abruptly end our lunch as i had to change because i had another appointment. As I rushed off, i felt someone grab my arms. Margaret chased up and offered to compensate my shirt and suggested we head over to Vivocity to grab a shirt.

I thought she was rather sweet. So off we went to Vivocity, into Tangs and we we browsed around our objectives. She was easily distracted and even chose a coat and pants, citing that my wife had really bad taste by allowing me to dress like that. I looked at the price tag and realized this might burst my budget that month (which i will explain later...)

She still egged me to try on just for fun. I told her we overshot our lunch time and she said she will explain to my boss if she have to. She really yaya la.

"Rich educated kentang with too much free time" i thought as i smiled.

As i looked at the changing room mirror, i realized i am a little smitten by her charm. She was so funny when she was tapping her feet outside the changing room gap and pretending to use her smart phone to take pictures of me changing, yelling silly things like "I will send this to my boss!"

So i stepped out, and she laughed "Wait, you really think you modelling for me to see?" She laughed out loud.

I felt a little hurt and shamed so i grumpily stormed back into the changing room, yelling "Don't want la, we go back work!"

I was just teasing her actually... but she was kinda mean, really. But i didn't realize i did not lock the door and she barged in...

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 12:13 PM
...But i didn't realize i did not lock the door and she barged in.

"Ooops. I was just trying to lean on the door and hear if you are crying inside, my dear, haha!" Margaret said while mocking and slapping my arm. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. But you look really dashing in a suit actually! If you weren't my work partner, i might have fallen for you instantly!" she quipped

My heart was still thumping at the close proximity and her forthrightness in her speech. "Now, i need to take off my pants, will you please excuse me?" I asked

"But could you at least pass me something so i can pretend that we are a couple and it looks less weird that I barged into the changing room with a guy?" she asked

She made sense actually... so i took out the coat and passed it to her, gestured her to shoo. She smiled and started unbuttoning my shirt and said:

"Since I'm already here...."

"Hey, miss 男女授受不亲 (men and women should keep a distance when passing or receiving something)" I joked

"I'm gonna make sure i pay for this shirt. You think I'm gonna do anything?... " She joked as we looked each other in the eyes.

"Oh this is awkward!" I replied.... "AWKWARD!"

"You really need to slim down leh, I can imagine you will be damn hot if you have 6 packs!" She joked as she slapped my belly a couple of times and maintained her hand on my chest. "You must be really happy with your marriage life!"

I just smiled.

On the ride back, it was really awkward. The tension was quite high in matter of hours and we barely knew each other but we kept silent. We reached her office and I said thanks for her shirt and she held my hands and smiled, saying it's only fair.

As she left my car, I wonder what was really going through her mind right then, but i was thinking she is actually quite a stunner.

That night, i really wanted to message her with some lame jokes to just maintain contact when my wife jumped onto the bed beside me.

"HOR HOR!! Messaging other girls!!" my wife roared.

I was suddenly over-ridden with quilt and showed her i was just sending my clients and friends some jokes; albeit an unappropriate one.

***While i'm at it, i might as well share the joke -

Mickey mouse was in court for his divorce and the judge asked him

"So... i heard that you accuse your wife was very insane what's why you divorce her?"

"Your Honor, i didn't say she was crazy, i said she was fucking Goofy!" replied Mickey" ***

"Of all things a divorce joke.... who is this Margaret? Sounds like a slut name!" my wife queried.

I still sent anyway. Feeling that my wife might me needing some comfort, I took liberty to pull away her nightie and fingered her. It was then I asked her

"Dear, why you never trim your hedges now ah? See, i trim the grass around my Rambutan tree to make sure you can easily climb the tree and even shave my Rambutans into Lychees leh!"

"You want you fuck or you can sleep!" my wife retorted.

Well, which man will say no? haha! I read in my favorite story here that 'Happy wife, happy life!" ...

Sex was usually vanilla missionary. I will of course, still delve my head into the kelp forest to provoke the opened oyster with my proboscis (mouth) before injecting my poison harpoon into the oyster flesh.

I did wish she can do something about the lalang grasses that are constantly poking into my nose and tickling my groin. Not that I didn't do anything, lol! I tried to trim but she was so shy and sheepish about it.

So after 2 rounds, my wife fell asleep, not before muttering amidst slumber "This time we must get baby ok! 6 years already!...."

My wife a real full time geek. She wears pink thick framed glasses and ties a standard pony tail. She has large boobs but constant sitting left her with not much ass left. She's adorable mostly, but her temper became worse as age adds up. I am the insufferable hubby that cooks and cleans after work.

She is the gamer and TVB fan.

I suddenly thought about what Margaret said about being a happy hubby and I took up my phone to check the replies that vibrated my phone during my 'reproduction exercise"

It dawned on me the joke i sent was rather unappropriate as Margaret replied with a sad face and asked 'How did you know?"

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Margaret replied with a sad face and asked 'How did you know?"

I looked to my right and saw my wife was soundly asleep, so i replied

"I was just joking, silly! Don't take it to heart and don't think too much ok? Sleep now! :)"

I guess it was her divorce haunting her again. Poor girl, she must have felt really bad about cheating on her hubby. But with her easy going attitude around men, I'm sure i'd have left her if i was her hubby too.

Then came her reply "Huh? Oh, SF! I texted the wrong guy just now, i understand you are joking la! Thanks for your text anyways. Goodnight!"

sigh.... Made me think too much.

So the next day, my wife was scrolling through my phone in the morning, much to my shock, but I'm lucky she did not find anything.

Remember i mentioned something about 'Bursting my budget' and I was worrying about what did Marge know earlier? This was what happened....

3 days ago, I was at Margaret's company building and there was this really adorable looking Vietnam chick.... we seen each other often, it was often a Hi/Bye thing. So that day, after I saw Margaret for the first time, i went to the toilet and saw that irresistable Viet bu again. Her arms are strangely well toned but what mattered to me was her toned ass and torpedo tits. Her face ah... if she thins her brows, reduces her make-up and does some fake lashes, she will be the real 'Ang Pai' of any flower joints.

She is OK la... i mean she is rather tight.

So what happened was like this. The Viet lady calls herself Tran. (LOL! Tran! as in Tranny? Remember the toned arms i mentioned? Made me worried for a while!) And Tran happened to see me really black-faced after my meeting with Margaret for the first time.

Out of concern, Tran asked if i was OK. Mind you, we were chatting outside the toilet. Lucky for us there was no camera. I said no... so Tran asked if i wanted to talk about it over a fag (fag means smoke for the laymen - OMG it's all tranny and gay jokes here now)

After talking about my issues, while I stood there and see her smoke, I asked why was she smoking sooooo heavily, 3 sticks in 20 minutes...

She said she had just been terminated. She will be going back to her home country that very day and she is wondering how is she going to pay for her Air ticket.

I ogled at her from top to bottom... certainly she is worth a $100 per shot at least!

I asked how can i help, and she grabbed by finger by forming an 'O" with her thumb and index finger then sliding up and down my middle finger a couple of times and gestering 'Money' by shuffling her thumb to and forth on the other hand.

I asked if she is free now... she said she doesn't care since she got 48hrs to pack her things.

We wasted no time and headed to my car. I drove to Pasir panjang at 3pm, quite secluded. We booked a room and right after entering the room, we frenched and i realized she is really fair but muscular... i was a little worried initially that I might get fucked at first... her name is TRAN remember? LOL

She pinned me to the bed and started taking off her green T shirt and denim skirt. My dick was shrinking at the anticipation that I might see her 'DONG' larger than mine... (Dong, get it? Vietnam currency! hahaha!)

Luckily, she's either a post-op or a boda-fide woman. I sighed in relieve. She looked pissed and asked in Mandarin "I look like a Trans meh? You all so bad!"

She shared that she was a gymnast and hence her lovely figure.. Guys, please try to get a gymnast girl to fuck once... you will never regret it. Her leg splitting made eating her out a hell lot of fun. Yeah sure, she is hairier than my wife, but imagine it's the same oyster served in a different setting... opened easier for your to eat... right in your face. The sex was fast and furious, and i came 2 times.

Imagine if a girl bends her body into an arch and asks you to fuck her. She is also quite fit, so she can easily do the BRIDGE..

http://images.meredith.com/fitness/images/2013/05/ss_bridge-sex-position.jpg

and the 'LUSTFUL LEG"

http://sg.theasianparent.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/10-of-the-most-back-bending-but-best-sex-positions-to-try-tonight/10-of-the-most-back-bending-but-best-sex-positions-to-try-tonight5.jpg

How much did i spend? $500. Her air ticket and a small red packet.

So naturally, i was worried people will know we fucked because people saw us going out together and coming back together. Her hair looking all messy and I looking guilty....

Tran was a lovely girl alright... but her promiscuity (mine as well) made me think it's better off as a fuck and go affair... and paying her to ensure she does not bother me anymore might have been the best thing ever.

I deleted all traces of booking the air ticket, my transaction history of transferring money to her and smses from back regarding the transaction made at Pasir Panjang Inn. LOL

So my wifey never found out anything.

My wife reluctantly passed me my phone and went to shower... just then Margaret SMSed.

"Sorry for the weird message yesterday... I had a great time last night and I want to share with you leh! Talk over lunch?"

Myvin
05-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Nice story TS, more please :)

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 04:14 PM
"Sorry for the weird message yesterday... I had a great time last night and I want to share with you leh! Talk over lunch?"

I was puzzled about why you need to share your best fuck you had. My wife called me into the toilet to join her. I was still horny and i really wanted to try the 'Lustful Leg' on her, only end up getting scolded + blue balls.

So work work work, meetings meetings then it's lunch. Throughout the boring day, Margaret kept whatsapping me. "Decide where for lunch please, my dear!"
"Dear, i wore low-cut today. Please bring me somewhere dark to eat :) "

I can't help but think she is messaging the wrong guy again and I asked 'How many SFs you know? 小姐 we are partners only leh. I haven't and cannot date you hor! ;) "

She didn't respond, so we met at lunchtime near her place and she said "I drive!" So i handed her keys to my lao kok kok (Antique) Toyota and she said 'I got my own now!' as she spun a remote car key around her index finger before flinging it to me. It was a Mini Cooper!

"So this car was the one giving you a good time last night?" I asked as I was totally bewildered.

"Yup! A present for myself after my divorce settlement!" she chuckled. "Big headlights just like me!" I glanced at her chest and she said "Look up here, young man! My 'headlights are my eyes!"

I felt really like a loser at that moment. She must be laughing her ass off at my Vios! Anyways, since she drives, it means i can save fuel.

So we went to Suntec and ate some western food. Her choice of restaurant was nowhere near impressive. Always expensive and dark places. ("All the better to conceal my wrinkles, my dear!")

Well, i never really looked at her. But today, even though she was chirpy, i can sense she is actually brooding over something. She was trying to wry a smile every few minutes. Which then dawned on me why she kept calling me 'Dear' in her messages, suggesting that she could have got me killed or castrated in my sleep if my wife sees them

"Maybe it's time your wife gets a Mini too!" she joked. I felt disturbed by what she said and surprised now that what she said came true eventually, although my wife couldn't get a Mini.

We joked while having dinner, along the way, i asked her why is she so nice to me and she said she just felt like pampering someone today and wanted to make up for the fact that she soiled my shirt, irritated me on the first day of meeting and even touched my boobs.

It was then i noticed her low-cut top. She wore a body hugging black dress made of soft materials and she suddenly took off her jacket and gave me the 1 brow smirk.

While drinking the red wine she ordered after she (Yayy) paid for the bill, I spoke

"Margaret..."

"Yes dear?" She replied

"We are going too fast... " I said in a mellow tone

She burst into laughter. Exactly what i wanted. She gestured for us to "fuck off from here" by waving her middle finger in a swinging motion while gulping down the remaining wine in her glass.

She lightened up.

She suddenly stood up and asked me to hold her hands as we walked out to the fountain area.

Little did i know it was already 3pm. It's always 3pm weird things happen, or so it seems.

She suddenly looked at me teary eyed and said "I need a hug, dear!"

She gave me a really tight embrace and I really don't know what is wrong with her this time. I hugged her and patted her back, telling her everything is ok.

And told her to stop calling me dear.... :D

Cuntroller
05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Please continue, ah dear :D

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Lol Cuntroller, you wear skirt and drive mini i let you call me dear. :D

CupiCupid
05-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Very good story, camping here :)

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 04:40 PM
"What's wrong M?" I asked "Everyone's looking at us... what if people thought I'm proposing to you?"

She released me from her embrace and slapped my chest. Saying she only hugged for a while and all i did was to save my own ass.

I offered another hug and she did not hesitate.

I felt strangely comfortable with her. Her body pressed against mine as her thighs stuck between my legs and slightly caressing my groin. I was sensing she really needed some love and attention. I stroked her hair and i really wanted to give her a light peck on the cheeks but i refrained.

I just knew her. There was no need for that. I used my willpower to stop myself from doing anything silly and suddenly she looked at me.

"You wanted to kiss my cheeks? You can't! I applied sunblock and foundation, you will be kissing makeup!" she joked

"But lip gloss ok!" She quipped.

Then I didn't know what happened. Was it me or was it her, we locked lips and kissed. Much to the approval of many bystanders and as they cheered, we realized how public we were and broke from it. I backed off as i felt it was really too fast. I suddenly realised it wasn't me, but i reciprocated with lots of anticipation.

"Sorry M... really sorry... i can't!" i muttered under my breath

"No it's ok dear, it must be the booze! No worries. it's just a kiss. After all, it's cleaner than handshakes!" Margaret replied.

"You drive me back, ok dear? I must be tipsy!" Margaret added.

We went to the carpark and she held on to my arms as she staggered alittle. I am thinking she is actually acting drunk to avoid questions and tension. I felt sorry for her and I told her to take a nap as I drove back to her Company.

Cuntroller
05-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Lol Cuntroller, you wear skirt and drive mini i let you call me dear. :D

Hahaha just joking with you :D

Please continue!!

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 04:56 PM
So the ride back was filled with questions and sexual tensions. I was surprised she was this bold with a guy that was annoying the fuck out of her in the first meeting. Maybe she was sent by my wife?? Lucky i backed off!

But i actually had a hard-on when she caressed my balls with her legs. I felt so loved. I never had this kind of affection from anyone for the past 4 years, let alone from a babe with an attractive American accent, fair skin, natural brownish hair and big eyes.

As i admired that sleeping beauty, she i suddenly swerved to avoid accidentally going the wrong lane and she woke up from slumber.

"SF....I'm so sorry!" she mumbled

I told her it's ok. And assured her that I'd have kissed her much better than that if i was single... and saying that I actually earned from this.

She kept silent throughout the entire ride after that. We reached and i returned her keys by throwing. I missed and as she bent down to pick up, i leered at her beautiful ass and noticed she have NO VPL (Visible Panty Line)... not even a thong...

And she looked back at me and replied "Commando today my dear! Front also never wear!"

I joked that her parents must be so sad... she work until 38 years old still cannot afford underwear!

We bode farewell to each after a hearty laugh and gave another a friendly embrace..

But as soon as our eyes met, I kissed her. This time was really passionate and lustful.

As soon as she broke free from it. She slapped me and ran back to the lift. I was upset and bewildered.

JoeMartin
05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Great stuff TS... camping for next update!

Mahrez
05-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Nice story TS, keep going ....

Locomotions
05-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Another nice story!! camping here :)

bubblyduck
05-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Super story by Superfluid :D

pitchar
05-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Super story by Superfluid :D

Well said bro :)

IwantbustyKim
05-07-2016, 09:49 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f6/6e/11/f66e11c5bd6798a8f9482a5facb81ad8.jpg

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64034196.jpg

Superfluid
05-07-2016, 10:01 PM
She slapped me and ran back to the lift. I was upset and bewildered...

The day ended really slow... i was looking at my phone and hoping she will message me and tell me why she slapped me. She usually takes the initiative to talk first.

I wanted to call her and apologize but I thought I better let her cool down first. In the meantime, all in my head was the moment she tip-toed and moved her lips towards mine and we kissed.

I guess it must be my bland marriage. I tried to kiss my wife but she will not allow anything more than a peck on the lips, citing I being too amorous as the reason and she doesn't want the re-enactment of the 4 round marathon in 2 hours.

I turned to my side of my bed feeling rather neglected. But in actual fact, i was finding a way to get Margaret out of my head. So much I was anticipating & wanting her that I tried to search her on facebook, but to no avail.

I just wanted to see her again... and if she's ok. I dozed off holding my phone.

For the next few days, i refrained from visiting Margaret's company. She did call a few times but I dare not pick up. fearing that she might confront me and end any point of contact. Worse to worse, i fear she might resign. I stuck to other jobs but being in a similar field, we eventually met.

I was in a lift of a industrial building and when the lift door opened, I saw that familiar eyes. I was mesmerized and Margaret just stopped at the lift.

"Come in... we need to talk" she whispered

I was afraid and yet inside me, i was dying to apologize. But i remained quiet, fearing that any words from me will just earn me "You shut up, SF!"

As we reached a halt, which i did not even realize we arrived and which floor was it, Margaret ushered me out of the lift. It was a carpark level. Kinda Deja vu.

Before i said anything, Margaret hugged me again.

"SF, i'm sorry, i was just confused that why i kissed you, please don't cheat on your wife!" said Margaret, tearing a little as she whispered the words near my ear.

I was stumped. I don't know what to say... i don't even know if i should hug her too...

But strange enough, as i pushed her away, our eyes met and we just drew our faces nearer. But this time, i refrained... i really don't want her to cry so i didn't.

"I'll listen to you... dear" I said as I smiled.

I also informed her that I will hand over the project to my junior. Margaret replied that she will join another company for good as she want to minimize contact.

Doubts are still in my head. So as she left, i held her arm and stopped her as I asked

"Why are we doing this?"

"Don't you feel we are getting too comfortable. Respect me for heaven's sake, SF. I'm older than you and you barely even know me!" shouted Margaret, which drew attention of the security guards.

I waved them off and shouted "Lover's quarrel... haha! Paiseh ah!" The guards smiled and i pulled her to a less visible corner of the carpark.

I was pissed with her. She was the one that kissed me first and now she's accusing me? I pinned her to the wall and as expected, we kissed again.
I was groping her all over. There was no exchange of words. I just slid my hand under her thighs and rubbed her smooth legs and hips, squeezing her butt with my palms. She wasn't 'commando' today... she wore a thong, a lacy one. I feel she was baby smooth down there.

She too, was busy slipping her hands into my shirt and feeling my "uncle" physique until we heard the lift door chime.

"I can't explain why is this happening, Margaret, but you started it first. You know i will like you that's why you are doing this!" I said.

Alantino
05-07-2016, 10:08 PM
camping here

pitchar
05-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Very interesting story, camping too

Latte
05-07-2016, 11:04 PM
More! More! More!!!

KobeLakers
05-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Awesome story!!

otamay
06-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Nice story, camping here more.

Subway98
06-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Camping too! :)

Superfluid
06-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Thanks Johnbass for posting interesting trolling meme pics into my thread

They ain't so funny or catchy cos they are soooo old... like you. :D

Superfluid
06-07-2016, 01:31 PM
"I can't explain why is this happening, Margaret, but you started it first. You know i will like you that's why you are doing this!" I said

I was gonna expect 2 things :

1. Another tight slap
2. An embrace or a short kiss followed by her saying "i'm sorry"

Nope, it didn't happen, instead the 2 security guards came over instead and told us to go to a hotel to settle our business... Not here as the surveillance camera is right above us.

Our faces were really red from the shaming and she suggested we go elsewhere. I messaged my boss and told him that my car broke down and she applied for sick leave. Seemingly synchronised in the mind.

We scurried over to her Mini Cooper and she looked really grumpy. It was a silent ride and I don't know where is she heading. Driving at 140kmph on the expressway with Thai music blasting from her stereo and windows open at 3pm (you read correctly) was kind of attention seeking.

So i held her hand and tears just started streaming down her cheeks. I do not know was it me who was too violent or was there something inside her heart that needs some soothing.

At this instance, my wife messaged me "Where you? Can you fetch me?"

Shit happens. So i had to call her right? But not when there's a mad woman on the wheels with Thai techno pumping out from the speakers. My wife will surely be thinking i'm with a Thai hussy or at a hang flower joint. I replied her I'm in a meeting.

"OK. :(" She replied

"....what's wrong with you, hubby?" came the next line

Then comes a whatsapp voice message saying "Then what time you can come fetch me?"

So... Margaret heard the voice message and she smiled. "She's got a sweet voice. Let go of me, asshole!"

My mind is all confused now. In the beginning, she seems to be the person leading me on and now, she wants to call me names and assume I'm the bad guy?

I told her to stop somewhere. This asshole (yours truly) needs to reply my WIFE. She stopped her car at side road as we looked for a shade to park under. She stepped out of her car and tears were still flowing down her cheeks as she reaches for something in the passenger seat

Margaret stopped crying and took out a whisky flask from her handbag, unscrewed the cap frantically and took a long swig. Man, she really loves drinking!

So i told my wife I'm outside now at the job site and will be home rather late as I'm in my colleagues car.. because her car looks more presentable (this is the beauty of chinese language, in written form, the look different, but the word 'His' and 'Hers' sounds exactly the same... )

She said she will be home late as she will be going to her Mom's place. I sense she knows something is weird about me. The usually 24/7 available hubby is not able to fetch her. As i tried to explain, my wife hung up. I redialed but she did not pick up.

Margaret laughed and said "I had that before.... my hubby will tell me all these things, but you, at least you redial.. .you are not beyond salvation"

I was quiet. I felt awkward and guilty. I kissed a heart broken lady to give her more heartache and now i'm cheating on my wife to break Margaret's heart even more.

"I'm broken anyway... " Margaret said as stormed to my side of her car and pressed her body against mine. I looked at her in shock as she kissed my lips, moving to my chin and neck. I did not resist. As she moved her lips on top of mine again, I can taste the lingering whisky in her mouth. I wanted more of her.

Cars were zooming by as we amorously kissed as i leaned on the hot frame of her Mini. She was perspiring too but somehow, it was a real turn on to see it. I never knew that there are woman that knows what they really want...and I've never kissed like this before.

As she slithers her tongue into my lips and twirls around my tongue, I'm thinking she must be a snake. I never recalled any of my ex being able to do more than an simple but wet version of CPR, which i would have naively called it "french kiss"

We stopped and she leaned her head on my shoulders. I was still stoned but I was really turned on and was really hard down there. I'm sure she can feel it as her thighs were rubbing up and down my groin while we snogged.

"Margaret... we barely knew each other!" i yelled at her in defense. Maybe i want to re-instate my 'Good hubby' reputation with this statement. But she was rubbing my hard on with her hand as she smiled

"This doesn't look like you don't want me...." she scoffed.

"It's really too fast my dear... " i retorted "I need to go home... why don't we pretend nothing happened?"

I was frantic. I am torn between a beautiful woman I'd have risked everything for and my wife who will be so upset if she knows what I've done.

At the same time, i was worried what will be the end of this affair like.

Just then, Margaret holds my groin with a tighter grip and use her right thumb to swirl around the head of my dick.

"Wanna fuck me?" Margaret whispered

drolla
06-07-2016, 05:03 PM
I sure would like to fuck her . :D But please remember to use condom.

MelodyHearts
06-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Quick go hotel :D

ChilledPig
06-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Another good writer, must support :)

Outstanding
06-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Quick go hotel :D

Must progress slowly then more fun ;)

OnTheRoof
06-07-2016, 06:16 PM

Support from me as well

Pedroz
06-07-2016, 06:36 PM

Have the exact same feeling

luv2fuck
06-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Support from me as well

Good story must support :)

Superfluid
06-07-2016, 09:45 PM
"Wanna fuck me?" Margaret whispered

Crossed with vivid thoughts of groping her at the carpark earlier and going back home guilty to a crying wife, i really couldn't decide. Margaret looks really disappointed

"I knew you would say no even if i offered myself... I feel cheap,"Margaret lamented.

"But can you cook a dinner for me? I never eaten anything cooked by a man in my place" she added.

I was sure really wanted me but just try to reduce my guilt by asking me to do something instead. I smiled and nodded. Just then, my wife called. I was at least able to tell her that I can fetch her by 9pm tonight.

We were silent in the car again and this time, Margaret held my hand and assured me "It's just cooking, dear... nothing fancy... besides, i can sense my period coming and I'm wearing tampons!"

"Too much info, partner..." I responded. Margaret forced another smile and place that hand onto her steering wheel . I can sense her dejection but I really don't think I should be heading this direction with someone I barely knew.

Her apartment was just 5 mins away from where we were. She kept honking at the car in front of her, cursing and swearing in anger. When i looked at her, she responded loudly "Before 9pm you must reach Woodlands, right? I get it! But that fucker in front doesn't and he's blocking the carpark!"

When we finally got in the lift, which we happen to share with the Uncle that was blocking us earlier. I can see Margaret isn't easy to deal with. She kept staring at that old man, to which he responded "I already let you horn all the way now you still want to stare?" before alighting

I calmed her down by patting her back and the uncle responded. "Gigolo, ask your Mommy not to be so rude!"

I was seething mad upon hearing it... then Margaret joked "Calm down la... ! You told me to calm down, right? Now see if you can!" before kissing my chin.

I am expecting things to get really raunchy.

horserace
06-07-2016, 11:40 PM
More please!!

tearybat
07-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Support well written story!! :)

PepsiMax
07-07-2016, 03:03 AM
Support well written story!! :)

Same same bro

Superfluid
07-07-2016, 12:14 PM
I am expecting things to get really raunchy

Ever let a girl kissed your stubbles on the chin before, guys? Or ladies, have you got so turned on you don't mind putting your lips on a guy's chin that's not cleanly shaven? I got that treatment that day. Her lips parting away and and I can feel the dampness lingering on my chin. She then nuzzles my neck and the tension really builds up.

"Ting!" the lift chime rings and I opened my eyes and i suddenly remembered what that damned old man said "He called me a Gigolo and you a Mommy leh! And you ask me to calm down?" i hissed as we exited the lift.

"Chill dear... you are a Gigo-cook, or a Cook-galo? Haha!" purred Margaret. I really thought that was lame as shit but i laughed nonetheless.

"Who cares what he says when all i know is i tricked you to my apartment?" as she drags me by holding my belt. "Give me your cock now!" she moans as she nuzzles my neck again. Her hair tickles me but i took a deep breath and it must be lust but she smells more like an angel to me than shampoo.

"Eh! Now still salty leh! At least let me shower la.... or better i cook first then shower? Save water la, auntie!" i joked.

Now that really got her...

"What did you call me???" she beckoned "You get out! I hate people calling me AUNTIE!"

"Hey M... i'm just kidding... i'm sorry... i really am!" i pleaded

"You are so going to get it... i was just thinking of letting you cook and letting you go.. now you better give me the best you can give me... or I'll tell your wife!" Margaret 'threatened' as she did her signature 1 brow smug mug. I walked over and kissed her, lifting her to the bar counter as i groped her all over.

Did i really forget my wife? I didn't I was still thinking about the 9.00pm and yet, am I making Margaret my mistress? I didn't... she was the one that wanted my cock 2 minutes ago before i placed her on the bar counter.

But as i kissed, all these conflicting interest make me cringe and twitch my brows. I could at most manage a simple twirl in the tongue and fumbling with my hands around her boobs as we embraced. I wasn't ready for all these. She can sense my declining passion and she unzipped her blouse.

Did i describe Margaret yet? Oh boy I can't wait to share her looks here. No pictures of course!.. Now, do you guys like Fann Wong? Ok, her face structure is something like that. high forehead, a pronounced chin, artificially enhanced brows, complexion botoxed to completion. (She's 38... and rich). Her lips were full but her teeth was slightly crooked at the lower set. Kissing her is interesting because you can feel her pearly whites jutting out of her rows. It's adorable. Then picture her fair skin like Fann with the body and frame of Cynthia Koh... Yes she have fairly large boobs and slender legs. A really prominent butt and she's fully void of any body hair... Clean and smooth like a baby.

Her boobs are not saggy and her ass is really pert. I'm sure money has a part to play in all these, but hell yeah i'm savoring perfection. The true blue MILF. She's a partial artificial full of potential mistress material. (yeah i just busted a rhyme!)

I made the rap handsign as i kissed and she slapped my shoulder and asked "What you doing??"

"Nuh.. nothing, my sugar! Just celebrating my victory with my first MILF!" i joked

"Now... MILF sounds ok. But i got no kids!" she quipped.

"But that old fucker just now called you my 'Mommy'!" i defended.

She held my face with both her palms and said as she examined "you look young alright... not that good looking... a little Pinoy face... but i'd still love you even if you weren't my son"

She threw her dress aside as she slid it out from her legs. A black lacy thong remains. Imagine her boobs can hold up her dress and there is no silicon embedded. Money can do wonders... even defy gravity. I stared in amazement. Her areolas were still pink and roughly the size of the 'Swordfish" 50cents. (Kids, ask your dad or google what that is)

I sucked her teats and pulled them with my lips as my hand grabbed them from beneath. She let out a soft moan and started moving her hands to rub herself between her legs she part them on the bar counter. I carried her and placed her onto the sofa, kissing as we moved, with me tilting my head to pilot to ensure I land her at the right place without falling.

I wanted to fuck her there and then. My cock was throbbing from the excitement and I'm sure she needs me as much. She unzipped me and pulled me into her with her legs behind my back, heels on and the thong still on her left feet. I missed initially and my dick brushed her pussy.

She laughed and guided my dick with her free hand and rubbed my dickhead on her pussy.

"Condoms? I asked

She shook her head and kissed me deeper. Parting her lips from mine, she whispered: "No... fill me!"
I slid in my cock with slight apprehension but full of lust and desire to breed her.

"Ahh! This is so dirty and erotic..." she moaned

silver5surfer
07-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Great update superfluid! Waiting for more!

LisaMona
07-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Good story, pls update soon :)

Superfluid
07-07-2016, 03:19 PM
"Ahh! This is so dirty and erotic..." she moaned

"Erotic?" I thought to myself as i smiled. Age gap really means different choice of words. I'd have said turn-on, horny, amazing... Erotic sounds so 80's porn mag. LOL

Then it occurred to me the risk i was taking. Dirty indeed. I can imagine i might be stirring another man's left over cum as she constricted her pussy, and i hear my thighs slapping her bum as i pushed with short strokes. 8 short 2 long, 7 short 3 long... so on and so forth.

Why I blabber so much in my mind? All guys should know... don't want to cum too fast la! LOL

I admired the interior design of her pad. Grey industrial floors, Scandinavian style and spider style dining lamps. Her handbag was a black Hermes! Wahhh... it will take my 2 and half months pay to buy this! As i keep thrusting and licking her nipples, i can feel her tightening and myself feelling more pressure near the head of my shaft. I'm going to ejaculate soon so I took out my dick head and rubbed her pussy with it to reduce the tension.

"Just fuck and cum in me... dear! Ahhh... now.. i'm gonna cum!" she moaned as she rubbed her clit with her hand and grabbed my hair to direct me to her nipples. I pumped at full speed with long strokes. I was so turned on then she keeps whispering to me

"Give me darling... give me all your cum!"

I snapped out of it. What kind of risk was I taking? But at that point, why i bother anymore? I kept on pumping her and I wanted to cum once more. I slowed down with short strokes and did really speed 1 slow long strokes... occasionally kissing her to maintain my hard on.

She furiously rubs her clit as perspiration forms between her milky white breasts. I lick them off and sucked her nipples. She kissed my forehead and holds the base of my dick to help me maintain my hardness. "Fuck me baby.. .fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she moans.

I'm not gonna cum so fast this time. I asked her to kneel on the sofa and I enter her doggy style. Her shaven pussy is a real sight to behold. Seeing my cum and her juice forming into a soft foam and thinking this slut really wants me to breed her made me really hard and i feel another stir within my balls.

I pumped her with hard strokes that makes loud and lewd (erotic - lol) sounds and she moans loudly.

I wanted her to swallow my load but she insisted I cum inside her some more, whispering to me "I like that feeling you cheated on your wife and gave your cum to me! I want to feel your dick throb inside me and filling me with your cum!"

I came at that instance. I felt my dick throb inside her for a good whole minute before going limp....

I looked at my watch - 7.25pm... still good for another round before i make pasta!

MrTee
07-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Camping for more!!

Empirical
07-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Fantastic update TS

FluMax
07-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Fantastic update TS

Same thoughts here

OnTheRoof
07-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Nicely written bro

Zinchenko
08-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Must progress slowly then more fun ;)

100% agree with you :)

Parachuter
08-07-2016, 03:57 AM

Same here bro

KokaKoala
08-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Nicely written bro

Agree with you bro

Chile1516
08-07-2016, 04:05 PM

Same thoughts here

Superfluid
08-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Thank you all for your fantastic comments.
I'm actually down with a flu but i'm motivated to carry on. Thanks again

Alantino
08-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Thank you all for your fantastic comments.
I'm actually down with a flu but i'm motivated to carry on. Thanks again

Take care bro!

Superfluid
09-07-2016, 12:43 PM
I looked at my watch - 7.25pm... still good for another round before i make pasta!

Margaret looks stoned... She was still on her knees as she cups her hand over her pussy while my cum drips out. In my mind, i was thinking she should lick them like the slut she was.

"So much... god! SF, when was the last time you fucked?" she asked.

"Yesterday?" I told her as I pondered. "Must be the build-up due to our chemistry ...and the eggs i ate"

She really licked her hands! Oh god, I'm getting hard again. It's such a turn on! But i can only manage a semi-hard on. Damn I'm sick in the mind.

"Mmm... salty." she murmured as she licks her middle finger. "You ate salted eggs?"

I went over to kiss her forehead. I feel so smitten by her. She looks so lovely naked. She is slightly curvaceous. She seems to be the type that have impulses to work out and do cardio but will stop whenever she sees salted egg (yeah...) croissants or B&J (pun intended!) ice creams.

"That was amazing dear... Wanna try another round?" I asked

"REALLY?!" Margaret gasped

I proudly showed her my semi-hard little bratwurst. I shaved it... somehow, the sexual tension between us made me think that I should trim my dick every now and then just in case Margaret decides to reach in my pants for my junk. Well, she didn't take it in her mouth as per my imagination.

"I'll think i'll blow you la.. My pussy is sore from the orgasms and I never fucked for soooo long, it actually hurts when you pushed it in" said Margaret as she cups her lips over my shaft and moves her head under, licking me from below.

Am i a prophet or do i know mind-control? Haha! Just as I wanted a blowjob and Margaret wants to do me a Ben & Jerry? I feel her tongue licking my glands and running downwards the whole shaft and concentrates below there with long slow strokes. That's my weakest point. That point between the frenulum and the shaft. Licking there kills me. I didn't realize it until i was savoring Margaret's tongue strokes while she moves her hand to jack me off.

I never had a blow job this professional before. It really makes me think what did M ever do for a living before meeting me. She fucks like a pro and licks like a porn star!

'Cum for me dear..." she purrs as she strokes my dick and looks at me, still kneeling on the sofa as she plays her left nipple with the other hand.

I feel so fortunate... for now. I close by eyes and clench my toes as I feel the familiar stirring from the inside and pulses near the base of my dick.

"Ahh!" Margaret lets out a fake, albeit still very seducing moan and cups her mouth over my glans as she twirls her tongue around it. I feel a few more spurts squeezed out as if my dick is starting to obey only Margaret's mouth. I feel drained and blissful and very satiated. I looked at her with gratitude, lust and love.

Yes... i was so smitten by her. I bent my head towards her face and stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks. She naughtily kisses me on the lips, 'snow-balling' me (snowball - a slang for sharing cum on the mouth). She swallowed most of it but her lips still linger smudges of my semen.

I sense she is just rejecting my affection. I looked at her deeply but she covers my eyes and ask "What is it now, dear?"

I'm beginning to think i'm really falling for her now,

Stormious
09-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Love the update TS

SanDisk32
09-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Nice update TS. Have you fully recovered?

Superfluid
10-07-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm beginning to think i'm really falling for her now

"Pass me your clothes, Darling!" chirped Margaret. as she picks up hers.

I took off all my clothes remaining on me as I handed over. She lovingly folds them and even sniffed my shirt as I cringed. But she waved her hands over her nose, gestured it didn't smell very good as she cringes and lugs everything on one hand and stretches out her left hand as an invitation for me to hold on.

As I look at her back while i follow her lead, seeing her hair waving, pert bums jiggling slightly as she turns her head to look at me with her innocent smile and make up slightly worn out. Her lip colors and mascara was smudge, but her smile was so bright and her face was reddish from the post-orgasm blush that she still looks so beautiful.

I was hoping i fucked her good... Good enough for her to love me. I was stoned from 3 orgasms. My dick was shrinking as I watch her lead me to the shower as she closes the door and kisses my chest and chin, looking at me cheekily.

"Your cum is still dripping from my pussy... you still with me dear? You ok?" She says as she gently slaps my bums repeatedly and leans her head on my chest.

I was no longer lost or stoned from the fucking... i was just sooo mesmerized by her. I leaned forward to kiss her again. Without her heels and her power dresses, the formal looking but hot make-up, she is that adorable and petite girl that I've never known. I brushed her hair away from her face as I looked at her while I stopped the lip to lip contact. She smiled coyly.

Time had been kind to her. Save for the slight freckles and a little lines beside her eyes, she looks like what she might have been in her earlier years. Now, all i see is a girl that I'd have loved with all I had if I met her earlier. I kissed her forehead as she turns on the tap.

"Owww! Hot hot hot!" I yelped as she giggles. I frantically rub my scalded bums with my hands and I look at her... covering her mouth and then giving me that pitying looks. "Are you ok, SF??" she asked.

I gave a weak smile and touched her face as she puts her hands on my bums to caress for me.

We kissed again, this time for only a couple of seconds as the water from the shower faucet sprays at our face, wetting her hair, making her look more refreshed, but as beautiful as ever. She suddenly looks at me sternly and asks

"What are you gonna cook? It's already 8pm!"

"Oh yah!" I replied...then asked " What you like ah? I'm gonna make you pasta... Simple one...? Aglio Olio or Bolognaise? What you have at home? You can eat prawns? You got prawns?"

She suddenly stopped me from talking by kissing me again and shakes her head.

"No it's OK, SF... I think we don't cook today. I want you to owe me a meal"

I was stunned, but I was happy. I think i knew what she meant. As I soap her up then myself, i massaged her back and shoulders, rubbing her cute ass then caressing her magnificent boobs.

"Wah! Where did you do all these? Korea??" I joked as I jiggled them

I realized she was silent. I stopped joking and touched her face. She brushed my hands off and stopped the faucet, drying herself without waiting for me.

I was puzzled and flabbergasted. Where was the Margaret that was tending to my bums as we kissed just moments ago? I stopped her and yelled

"What happened to you?"

"SF... this is supposed to be just me bringing you up and we have a quickie because i needed it!" she replied curtly as tears welled up. "I don't need your love and I don't want all this drama!"

I ran forward and grabbed her by her shoulder, only earning a slap and she raised her voice and said

"We just knew each other for less than a week! You are fucking married and stop trying to make an impression for me!"

She threw my clothes at me and pushed me out of the room door. I realized she was right. I thought I got what she meant when she said I owed her dinner. I don't even know what she likes to eat. I even had the cheek to assume her boobs were fake, even though i was joking. As I was about to knock, Margaret opened the door.

She walks towards me and lets out a weak 'Sorry...'

I embraced her tightly with one hand and all my belongings in another. As this instance, I felt a vibration in the pants I was holding. As I searched the pocket, It was my phone ringing.... it's my wife.

LAGalaxy
11-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Camping for more!!

Superfluid
12-07-2016, 05:06 PM
I felt a vibration in the pants I was holding. As I searched the pocket, It was my phone ringing.... it's my wife.

The 'Shit! not now!" feeling zaps across my mind. I'd love to reply her "In a meeting' using those quick messages but I know she will only call again. I looked at the phone as I try to move my hands away and search for the volume buttons in an attempt to silence the incessant but seemingly thunderous vibrations.

"Pick it up, dearie..." Margaret whispers as she kisses my lower lips and my shoulders. "Don't be an asshole!"

I looked at Margaret with the "ARE YOU SURE??" stare as i tilted my head to one side and fished out the phone. I accidentally dropped it and Margaret picks it up for me and slides to the green phone icon then places it beside my ear.

"Yes?" I asked as I took over the phone from Margaret's hands as I caressed her pussy. She smiles knowingly and winks. She stands back a step and opens her pussy. My cum is still dripping and she parts her smooth and and pinkish labia and looks down, doing her one-brow-smug.

"Dear, mom was asking us when do we want to have a baby... I am very pressured now. I dare not tell her that our last miscarriage might have damaged my womb" my wife spoke over on the other end.

Just then, Margaret did a rather expected move. She knelt down, crawls towards me and started licking my dick and slurped my flaccid penis into my mouth in 1 smooth motion, kneading and caressing it with her warm tongue. I can no longer hear what my wife was saying but look at Margaret as she kneels down and tempts me.

I feel myself engorging inside her mouth as she now have to move backwards to give me a proper blowjob. The head was sore from 3 orgasms but my thing still rose up to the occasion as if she was summoning my penis for a mission. It's not the gradual rise up as you kiss type of hard on, it's like a 3 stage thing and it happens in less than a minute

How can you not appreciate an act like that.

"DEAR!!" my wife yells "Are you listening?"

I suddenly concentrated and realized what a fucker i was. I was softening and margaret points a finger at the ear and nods sternly as she licks my balls

"Yes... so what do you think we should do?" I haphazardly answered.

Margaret stands up, pinches my nipples and pulls me as she walks backwards, onto the dressing table and sits there with her legs opened. As i tried my best to pick up what my wife says, I was thrusting Margaret with my dick head and I made out that my wife needs to go to to JB to see her friend to Urut or massage or something.

"Harder... " Margaret whispers. "Give me your cum then talk about making babies. Fuck me like the slut that I am..."

God knows what happened to her, but what she said was driving me crazy. I barely came inside her twice and now she wants the 3rd? I replied my wife with positive and encouraging responses and heard her say she will need to take leave tomorrow and will be leaving with mom.

"What about your pass.... passp.oh" I mustered my consciousness to ask my wife before i slip into full-on lust.

Margaret smiles cunningly and pulls my hips harder as I feel my dick head becoming tighter around her pussy lips.

"I got bring! It was in my handbag last week!" chirps my wife.

I thought it was rather strange..... but then again, i was too busy trying to keep sane and yet all i want to do is to spew my seeds into this wanton woman whom i barely knew and needs my cum inside her. At that very moment, all i could think of was if i were to die from fucking someone like Margaret, it was all worth it.

"Ahh! Ahh...." I panted "Oh ok. Dear, do you neee.. me to send you ladies to the airport tomorrow?"

"You sound weird!" my wife queried. "You running?"

"Ya!, got summon auntie la!" i anyhow hamtam an answer.

I looked at Margaret as i pulled out my dick and swipes her juices flowing from her pussy, which was copious by now as I see her face flushed with excitement and her eyes half closed.

Margaret pulls her legs higher and i squat down to lick her womanhood, by now already slightly swollen from all the action and attention it received for the past 3 hours. I was so amazed by the baldness of it as I prodded her winking anus with my index + middle finger and rubbed the clit with my thumb. I hear my wife mentioned about '7.30am need to wake up and go JB, very sian!, take bus.... never bring enough cash...."

"I will help you darling... " i answered "...mmmfff.... I help you bring" I said as I slid my nose to tickle her love hole.

"Mmmfff" because Margaret pushed my head onto the wet pussy. My face was sooo wet.

"Thanks hubby.. you are the best! See you at 7.00am tomorrow ok? Remember to clean your car!" said my wife... as I widened my eyes and twitched my brows as if i am triumphant while tonguing Margaret's wet pussy and staring at her face...

"MMM K!" I stammered. "take care dear... i call you later!"

I put down the phone, stopping everything i'm doing to make sure i hung up before switching off my phone and flung it to Margaret's bed.

"Ahhh! Lick me you horny bastard hubby!" Margaret bellows as if she had been holding in her urges for the longest time! "Lick my ass too! Cheaters like you should eat my ass! Ahhhh!!!.... "

I tongue her ass dutifully and inserted my left thumb into her overflowing vagina. I am also thinking I am so going for a test after this... after I fuck her ass.

"You are such a naughty girl... " i replied with a low and threatening voice.. "I'm gonna fuck you everywhere tonight" and I closed my eyes and dived into her wet caves, face first. My nose and lips were splashed with mixture of her flowing cunt juices and traces of my semen.

Margaret spreads her butt cheeks willingly as I lick her again anus again and replies in a very enticing voice: "Come then... "

OysterMan
12-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Fantastic update TS!! More please :)

CibLover
12-07-2016, 05:41 PM
New camper.

TS, please do continue. :)

Mahrez
12-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Another awesome story to follow :)

Superfluid
13-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Margaret spreads her butt cheeks willingly as I lick her again anus again and replies in a very enticing voice: "Come then... "

I realized i'm very into her ass. I mean, we were always instilled with this stigma that asses are...asses. But when i look at her puckering ring, I see a pleasure orifice. I slid my tongue in and twirled as I pushed through and let my saliva drip into in. I'm actually prepping it for invasion. ..... the things man do when they are horny. But if it wasn't hairless and seemingly bleached, I'm sure I'd have stuck to her pussy instead.

Margaret was moaning as she leaned her head against the mirror and rubbed her pussy. If I've never read about the rule to never double dip (anus then vagina), i'd have did it like i seen it in porn - licking her ass then licking her pussy. But logic fails when it comes to myself. I am drilling my tongue in as if i'm an anteater over a termite nest as I pry open her butt and wedging her arse open.

I am so sure she done it before... but i still asked her anyways, which came her reply... "My ex boyfriend used to do my ass, but he is much bigger than you" as she giggles.

I feel some dejection and a slight lack of motivation, like a "M' size trying on an 'L' t-shirt... then she made me feel worse.. "Oh! he's French by the way!" she added

"But he's too big and.... ahhh.... tongue me.. no no.. fuck me now!" she moaned as she slows down her pace and comes down from the dressing table, bending her back and offering her hind to me.

'Now, dear! Give me!" she pants as she rubs her pussy again with quickened pace.

Her lack of singlish and unique accent made me feel royal! I feel so 'Ang moh'! I pushed in her pussy slowly, she lets out a slight 'tsk!...' and I rail her with my thing as slow as I can. The vibrations emanating from her pussy lips as she plays with herself, coupled with the wetness from all the teasing is still as amazing as the first time i entered her.

"Yes... harder, dear!" She purrs as she rubs her clit by reaching between her legs. I didn't want to spare that ass I prepared earlier so I inserted my thumb into her ass, still wet after my tongue prodding.

"Ooooh!... I'm cumming, love! Fuck my ass!" Margaret moans loudly as she inserts 2 fingers into her pussy and jerks her hand. I feel a warm gush over my thighs and I tip my toes to enter her butt.

Damn it's sooo tight! We need more lube, I thought to myself. Porn teaches many useful things, like the earlier thumb in ass while fucking - and now making spit dribble into ass. To describe it feels so dirty and sick, but to do it, it feels so convenient and smooth.. As the foamy spit lands right onto her anus, I feel my dickhead slide with less hindrance. I felt like a hero as I pump her and see her legs and bums twitch from the impending orgasm.

"Harder, SF! Harder!... ah ah ah ah ah!" moan that slut. I pushed my entirety into her rectum. I'm sure i'm not pushing any cargo as I can feel the emptiness of her back passage. This is indeed erotic. While I'm surprised I'm still far from orgasm, I am also stunned from how kinky Margaret can be.

"Fuck me like you only want to do me, dear! Cum inside my ass!" Margaret moans again as I feel her sphincter clench my dickhead. The tightness is amazing. I grabbed her shoulder with one hand and the back of her neck with another as I feel my balls and thighs slap her. I'm not very endowed, perhaps slightly lesser than 6" but seeing her moan so helplessly made me feel so manly.

"Just cum inside me and stop holding back! I wanna cum again!" Margaret demands lustfully. I feel her hands brushing her clit faster and harder. I increased my pace while gathering more spit and dripping it onto my shaft to lube her up.

"Ahh! it hurts so good! Cum inside me and tell me you love me!" said Margaret. She closes her eyes and i see perspiration forming all over her as bent over to bite her salt tinged shoulders and she grabs my hair. I increase my pace and feel more aching at the tip of my tool. As i twitch my dick with immense pleasure surging through me... I felt my load shooting into her, generating pleasurable moans from Margaret with every shot.

"I love you Margaret!" I whispered as I lay my face on her back.

Superfluid
13-07-2016, 11:50 AM
I stepped back slowly and marveled at my work. The dressing table was a complete mess, wet from our sweat and the pounding was like an earthquake, falling every standing cosmetic products. Margaret lay there, turning her head back and looks at me with her eyes half closed, then smiles feebly

She checks her sore bum and felt my warm cum flowing out from my ass. She reached for the tissue on the left of the table and wipes. "Ouch! You so rough, you monster!" she whimpers.

I let out a laugh as I help her wipe my semen that dripped from her pussy onto the floor and kissed her butt cheeks. "Sorry my love, but you wanted it, i know you wanted me to pound you like this" I chuckled. I felt really bad as I pried open her ass and see her ring swollen from my rough pounding.

"Lick it... it hurts! Please...." Margaret demanded...

The things a man will do for the woman he loves.... even licking a creampied butthole. I knelt down and caressed her ass with my tongue. I felt a slight turning of my stomach yet an infinite amount of obligation as I hear her moan in pleasure.

"No more anal, dear!" she pouted. "You are quite thick!"

I know this is quite off the topic while readers are either feeling moist or hard from the story build-up earlier, but I have to say, M really prepared herself for butt fucking! I mean, how is it that there is no nutella on my breadstick after such a hard pounding? I will never know as I think it will never be appropriate to ask, but i just went for it

"You prepared yourself just now?" I asked. "You already wanted me to fuck your arse right?" as I waved my finger in an accusing manner.

Margaret did a " :p " and that one-brow smug again as she pushes her body up from the dressing table. She massages her boobs and I went forward to assist her as we kissed again.

"So what about your wife?" she asked as she looks down, while i kissed her forehead.

"I pick her up tomorrow at 7am, dear... " i replied with some stammering. I feel so confused. I am telling my newfound love that I'm picking up my WIFE tomorrow. Guilt fills up my brain and confusion follows after. I am calling Margaret 'Dear' and my wife... what do i call her?

Margaret played with my softening manhood and chuckled. I brushed her hair away from her face and she leans on my chest. Is this love? It feels like it is.

I look at her eyes as i winced, trying to hold back the guilt and feel sore in my eyes. She's so beautiful. Ladies, know this... if the guy still thinks you are fucking hot after fucking, you are fucking hot. No doubts about it. To me, Margaret is anal fucking hot and she looks so beautiful even after her make-up faded, hair messed up and body covered in glistening perspiration.

"Pasta...? I got the whole night to make for you" I asked

luv2fuck
13-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Love this story ...... more please!!!! :D

Superfluid
13-07-2016, 06:15 PM
"Pasta...? I got the whole night to make for you" I asked

"Aglio olio please." whispered Margaret as she pulls my nipples. . I nodded my head and realized something - my wife doesn't say 'Please'... perhaps it's because M stayed in the west for some part of her life? Or is it i'm just mesmerized?

We kissed again and she hungrily opens her mouth and moves her lips down to my chin then suddenly stops... "I'm tasting my own ass! Pui!" she whimpered.

We laughed as I held her hand while we headed for the shower, I'm sure I heard some light phone ringing, definitely not mine. My phone is off.

Margaret hurriedly grabs her phone and answers. I stood at the toilet with some apprehension, feeling my stomach turn but yet, i regained composure when i realized I have nothing to lose, i only loved her for 1 day.

"Yes, Erwin... we will finish it...." she said softly as she saunters around and looks at her paces - a sign of lying. My heart froze as i heard Erwin's name

"No, I'm alone... i miss you too..." she said as she looks at me.

What a shocker! Erwin, fucking the same girl as me?? Now i'm not sure what to do... No wonder she cried. No wonder she didn't feel the same. But why is she so horny? Why would she want me when she already got Erwin, who is still single? As i scratched my head in bewilderment, I walked closer and Margaret hastily ends the phone call with "yeah, my ex-hubby is here..."

"You... are fucking Erwin too?" i stammered.

"Dear, I just lost a contract and I'm making a loss. I needed Erwin's help. I don't feel anything for him. I just gave him a blowjob." pleaded M as she holds my hand.

"Don't "dear" me.. you just called Erwin that...." i replied "I got no rights to you, sweetie, but you triple timing, that's like...."

"What triple timing?" queried Margaret.

"Your ex comes to your place too, right? For unwinding or for talking about divorce?" i queried

I must have been right. Margaret kept silent. This is too much for me to handle.... While i had the best time of my entire life and found a girl with the libido of an emperor. I just pulled her closer and whispered to her

"Whatever..." I looked at her and Margaret winced with some uncertainty

"....my dear" i continued. "Shall we shower?"

As I closed my eyes and try to tell myself it's not a big deal, M was squatting down (and peeing) while in deep thoughts. I decided that I will not indulge too much in her love and lust but cut my losses of feelings and time. We need to end things, but i will do it nicely.

Margaret stood up and shyly said "I just pee-ed" as she giggled.

She's so adorable... How not to love her? But i guess enough is enough. I helped her rub her 'nok nok' under the running faucet and said "nah! clean already!"

I tried my best to keep calm. Afterall, i only love her for one day.

As we dried up, she threw me a pair of shorts, which belonged to her ex-husband. Appropriate indeed. "Evidence much?" I joked

She sulked and cuddled me while looking up and gave me a killer line that made me remember her to this day "...I have never fucked anyone i knew less than a week. It must be the chemistry we had. I'll cherish this moment forever and I want to have you in my life... dear"

I wavered my resolution to leave her. Her eyes are so charming. I kissed her again but i remained stoic. "We'll see, dear. But nobody loves each other in 3 days.... How about judging my cooking first?"

I'll cut the cooking part short, but we only had tubular pasta and less than 2 tablespoon of olive oil... but she still finished everything and even ate half my share.

She smoked after dinner, rubs her tummy in satisfaction and shakes her hips childishly. She's still naked by the way.

While I was doing the dishes, she puffs at me and tries to hit at me while I pretended to be coy like a girl.

"Hey, hottie..." She manages her best baritone.

"Yes?" I replied as I dry the dishes in the sluttiest tone i can manage as I tried to hold in my laughter

"Will you...." said M "....love me?"

KajangSatay
13-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Interesting story!!! Please continue TS

Superfluid
15-07-2016, 09:44 AM
"Will you...." said M "....love me?"

I looked at her. I was stunned like kailan. She looked on the floor, seeming to regret what she just said.

"Maybe it's your cooking la... haha!" she tried to laugh it off. Then she looks at her clock and it's almost 9pm.

"You better check you phone!" warns Margaret. I hurriedly rush back to her king size bed to search. I really wanted to take her underwear for keepsake.
I turned it on apprehensively, with water still dipping from my hands as I wipe them onto her ex's shorts.

Starting up seems to take forever and i finally see the network icon on the top of my phone screen. Heng ah! No missed calls. So I just decided to to call my wife... just in case.

After 'years' of ringing... she finally picks up. "Yes dear!" my wife sounds flustered.

"Dear is everything ok?" i asked frantically. Is karma playing on me again? my wife sounded like she just had a marathon, which is very unlikely. But somehow, my guilt made me think that she is doing the same... fucking someone else.

"...Yeah! Everything is fine!" wifey stammers. Margaret walks in, seemingly concerned as she bites her finger and sits beside me on her bed.

'Where are you?' I asked. Margaret pinches my thighs. I suddenly realized this question might be too sensitive.

"Aiyah! I helping my mom do laundry la. She vomited... why leh dear?" my wife countered. "You better help tidy the house too.... and better remember to fetch me!"

Margaret stood up, pushed me down and pulls down my shorts. I think she is really into those 'sex while partner is on the phone' thing. My thing was beyond flaccid and I don't think i can do once more. My balls ache so much!

"OK, dear, don't worry!" I exclaims as I retain my composure. Margaret helped herself to my shrinking cock and slides her tongue into my foreskin. (Yep... my silencer is still on). I cringed in delight but feel agonized that I'm sure going to be worn out. My wife was nagging in the background about how her other siblings were not around to help out but i cannnot make out what she was saying. I was too high to hear them and all i can hear is the gentle slurping sound of her inhaling my dick.

"OK! I love you dear! remember ah! 7.00am tomorrow!" my wife nags.

"OK! same here!" I whispered... Margaret pinches my thighs. I yelped in pain "tttss!!..."

"Why leh!?" my wife sounded angry.

"Nothing... i love you dear!" i said as I feel my dick in the usual bliss of her warm mouth engulfing my growing penis. I looked at Margaret swallowing the entire thing as I switched off my phone again.

"....i love you while getting blown..." i thought.

Margaret is really a horny woman. Either she didn't get a good one for a long time or she really had been needing sex all the while. If this goes on everyday, I'm sure i'd have divorced her if I'm her hubby and I'm older than her. I smiled as I thought.

"Ass or pussy?" she asked as she stood up and wipes her mouth. I feel my dick softening as she grabs it and bends down again to jerk, her tits swinging lightly as her arms shake.

I decided to stop her. I held her face and asked. "I want to know where are we heading..."

"Analville!" Margaret says cheerfully as she sits on me cowgirl style and pushes her ass on my dick. But it doesn't fit. So she turns around and pushes my her asshole onto my face. The familiar scent and baldness of it turned me on. I licked her ringpiece lovingly. I guess she made me an 'anal' person.

She looks at me cleaning her ass from behind as she strokes me. I straightened my tongue and pushed it into her ass and feels her ass relaxing again. Hygiene seems to be out of the window at this moment. It was so animalistic. All i want to do is to fill her with my dick, aching and throbbing by now. I feel her licking the head with so much attention that i craved. I never had so much oral action in my life... at least not that much licking on the head of my dick.

Margaret turns around again and pushes her hips onto my ass. "Is this the fourth time?" she asks. "Fuck me, hubby.... Hubby of someone else. I want your cheater cock in my ass!"

I saw tears forming at her eyes. It's strangely hurting and erotic. I pushed my thing hard and she lets out a sharp "Ahhh!"

"Hurt me! Fuck me!" moans Margaret. Tears are rolling down for real. I sat up and embraced her as i feel her breast, now soft from all the action rubbing against my neck and face. She bends down and kisses me as she rocks herself really hard. It's hurting me instead.

I kissed her eyes and whispered to her "Stop crying... I can't hurt you"

"Yes you are! You fucking cheater! You are now fucking your mistress's ass as you spoke to your wife 5 minutes ago! I need abusive sex like this... give me, you bastard!" moans Margaret angrily.

Margaret clearly has issues. I just brought out the animal within her. She pins me down by choking as she pumps her petite body hard onto my hips. I can feel my thing touching the walls of her insides. I was worried it will really hurt her.

"I'm coming!" she yells. "Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass and hurt me!"

I was far from my orgasm, but i went into a sexual rage. I grabbed her close to me and stood up. Margaret was light and I turned her around, with her lying down this time as I pushed all of me into her ass, now loosening with all the pounding.

"You like it rough don't you?" I said as I choked her neck. She moans loudly as she now have the chance to properly rub her already swollen pussy. I feel a jet of liquid spray onto me again. She is still crying as she lets out a smile, then seemingly fade into unconciousness and I let go.

She wakes up again while I never relented. I thrusted her with fast and deep strokes. I feel sore on my lower back but lust kept me going. I gave her my full force as I feel the momentum and pleasure build up.

I want her to clean my dick. I pulled out and dragged her limp body up. I was really crazy. I asked her to deepthroat me and she pushed her head all the way to my belly as I feel my cum shoot into her throat. It went on for a couple of minutes and she finally retracted her head as she wipes her tears and her eyes.

She looks at me and holds my head as I bend over to kiss her forehead.

"Good... now we really had enough fun." she said softly "you can leave me and be your good hubby now"

LustCaution
15-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Pls continue TS :)

Superfluid
15-07-2016, 07:13 PM
"Good... now we really had enough fun." she said softly "you can leave me and be your good hubby now"

I wasn't very shocked by what she said. She signalled me to go shower as she sat on her bed, looking very lost. I was satisfied, tired and empty - both heart and balls.

I couldn't speak. I felt so guilty that I just wanted to leave her alone as she requested. I hurriedly washed myself and went over to the bed to take my belongings as I am drying myself. Margaret looks away from me and continued wiping her tears.

She stood up to help me button my shirt.

"SF..., please don't contact me again. You are actually a good hubby. I know you love her or not you wouldn't had been so committed to doing whatever she wanted" said Margaret.

"But what about us?" i questioned?

"5 times is not enough for 1 day?" Margaret countered me as she smiles. "The way we did it is as if we were having a honeymoon!"

I smiled and as she reaches the final button, she kissed my chin then my lips again. We embraced and held our lips together for what seemed never enough, but long enough to satisfy the unexplainable urge to get closer. As we part our heads slowly. She smiles and tells me that was one of the best sex she ever had. I'm not sure if it's true for her, it's definitely the best I ever got.

"Don't forget me, Margaret" I whispered.

"I won't see you out. I need some time alone. You be safe ok? Remember to take your car..." she said

"...remember, 7.00am to fetch her... Now go." she cries again as she reminded me bitterly.

As much as I was torn by seeing how broken she is actually, i can't help but get reminded of how fantastic our sex was and how everything was so fluid and natural. It's like we planned it all along. I smilled as I thought of her and on the cab ride to get my car, i tried to call her.

I couldn't get through, she blocked me.

MrTee
15-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Oh no, that's the end?

Alantino
15-07-2016, 11:10 PM
aiyah, same industry easily meet up again one.

Superfluid
15-07-2016, 11:14 PM
Alantino is damn right.
But i'll continue tomorrow. ;)

Nigeria
15-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Alantino is damn right.
But i'll continue tomorrow. ;)

Thanks TS, see you tomorrow :)

RobertHalf
16-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Camping for next installment.

skorc
16-07-2016, 02:27 PM

Waiting too :)

Bestava
16-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Please continue soon TS :)

HardEnough
16-07-2016, 06:52 PM

Same here bro

alec
16-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Sad.... No more??

Superfluid
18-07-2016, 12:01 AM
I couldn't get through, she blocked me

As i hurriedly got my car, i drove back to Margaret's place. Rushing to the lift and wondering why is she doing this. Images of her beautiful face and what we done flashed through my mind.

I rang her doorbell frantically, but to no response. I sat down at the door and kept dialing, but still blocked.

I banged the door and yelled "At least let me know if you are ok, Margaret!"

Then comes a wet piece of paper with something scrawled on with lipstick through the gap of the door.

"I'm ok, leave me alone. i'm just not sure if i'm doing the right thing"

I turned back. As i walked towards the lift, i kept hoping she will at least open the door... she did. But she did a shooing motion with her hand, and her eyes were swollen from all the crying.

I waved goodbye sadly. But I'm not sure if it's out of sympathy or for love.

As i drove back, i received a text from her... a very long one. I used the read out function since Margaret usually don't use short forms and no singlish.

"Hi Dear, thank you for the sex and the pasta. It was very much needed. I am sorry for all the drama earlier, but since i didn't really plan for all these to happen, i couldn't contain my emotions. I am not going to justify what I done. It was all lust, but something must have caught me. I don't have the habit of sleeping like this, because if i do, i'd have chosen the most elite of fuckboys, not a married man. Pardon my forthrightness. Please, try to forget what we done and let me off your mind. We should have been colleagues but i must admit i can never forget this passionate night. Please don't ever mention it again, but i'm not saying we are going to stop doing what we liked to do."

Then comes another one.. and my phone is reading in a fucking male voice.. fuck!

"You should count yourself lucky i'm not sticky! I'm gonna be your best fuck buddy ever. And my ass is now still sore from your hard drilling. Remember to delete my message, and remember to fetch your wife at 7am. I'll call you tomorrow... please don't call me now. I need some time to chill... relax, no one is going to my place tonight. I will take care. Drive safely."

I was beyond disbelief and i'm in such a great deal of relief. Questions and answers popped into my head. Is this real? I'm glad she's ok... and why is she so endearing? What does she really wants? I'm gonna love her with all i have... or should I?

As i drove, I kept holding in the urge to call her. I reached my place, tidied up and showered as I recalled how wild the sex was.... and how sore my balls are now.

Margaret texted me again... "Sleep now.. it's 12.30am. I love fucking you. Goodnight"

I replied " I fucking love you! Goodnight."

Superfluid
18-07-2016, 05:01 PM
*after this post, i'm gonna quicken up the pace, only vividly describe the sex, just the way every reader likes it ok? *

I replied " I fucking love you! Goodnight."

As i drifted to sleep, all i can dream about is Margaret's face and the way we kissed.

I was recalling about the fun we had while cooking the pasta, and every now and then, i can feel her leaning her bare boobs on my back as she stood behind me when i fry the garlic for the Aglio Olio.

Strangely, i didn't remember the phone ringing, but i hear it when i'm stirring the pasta. Then I tell myself it's time to wake up

My phone rings. I excitedly answered "Mar... " Then i looked at the phone...

It's my wife.

"Mar... dear! (Then i pretended to yawn), Morning!" i roared.

I was filled with disappointment it's not Margaret. Nonetheless, after some usual banter and nagging which completely slipped my mind as I ended the phone call, i went to shower, thinking how could i be so unfair to my wife...

When i married her, I loved her that much too... just that sex wasn't that amazing.

As i pee, i remembered how Margaret was squatting and pee at the corner. It was funny and adorable... unabashedly shameless but it shows how comfortable she was with me.

Then a video-call invitation rang, I answered annoyedly "I'm showering already lor!"

As i looked at the screen, it was Margaret.

"Can I see??" she asked excitedly.

So we had a cyber session while i'm showering and she plays with herself, using only her hands and then she brought out a dildo out of her drawer, gave it a good deepthroating, then she looks at the clock....

"It's 6.20 already dear! You better hurry! We end now ok?" she gushes

"OK... if you insert the thing into your ass, i end it!" i sniggered

"Don't want la... i haven't prepare my ass. Now see, my ass so loose" she purrs as she puts the phone on the floor and shows her puckering ass to me. It took awhile for the cam to focus due to darkness. But seeing her ass made me soooo horny.

"I wanna fuck your ass again... but seriously M, wasn't it painful when i buggered you?" I asked as i fapped.

"No, dear... I oftenly had anal sex.. I can get orgasms from anal, so i have to say you are doing me correctly" she said as she winked after she picked up her phone and I can see her bare face without any make-up and her perky boobs.

I felt dignified and glorified! I managed to make her squirt and I made her cum as I buggered her arse. Wah!! I feel like porn star... but I got no one to tell to....

"Dear, do i look scary without make up?" she asked... as the phone vibrates and she winces a little, seemingly in pleasure as she holds the phone with the other. She's still on her bed.

I shook my head as slow down my pace. Doing so many times last night didn't seem to slow down by excitability when ever i see her sultry face. I asked her to show her pussy again and i can hear her from the background.

She comes back with her ass wet and wipes her hands with a towel as she uses a dildo to masturbate herself. I asked her to put inside her ass and seeing the size of that thing penetrate her tiny arse as she winced in pain then pleasure made me shot my 1st morning load.

"Now go fetch your wife, naughty boy... don't forget me after that!" purred Margaret as she blew me a kiss.

I'm glad i didn't lose her. I know more is yet to come

CesarMillan
18-07-2016, 05:28 PM
More updates please :)

BehindYou
18-07-2016, 06:17 PM
More updates please :)

Yes more please :o

Megatronzombie
18-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Goddammit how come i nvr met someone like that?? Haha! Good story Ts!

DiAprilani
18-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Damn good story.... camping here!!

fawx
18-07-2016, 09:22 PM
no offence but why she sound like some bipolar person like that?

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 12:48 AM
None taken. Plot will reveal my dear bro.

ChuL1uXiang
19-07-2016, 12:54 AM
None taken. Plot will reveal my dear bro.

Keeping us in suspense hehee :D

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 10:02 AM
I'm glad i didn't lose her. I know more is yet to come

While I dressed up for work, in the new shirt that Margaret bought, I was wondering why is she hot and cold, yes then no... I'm wondering how much does she hates her ex-hubby... or how much does she hates me.

While driving, I received a picture message from Margaret "Thongs ok?" was the caption, the image made me almost jam my brakes. I replied "G-string or commando better :D "

I gleefully drove as she replied "Very well, then I see you later at the Suntec, 12.30pm" as she sent a pic with her lifting her skirt, showing her smooth and fair pussy.

Well, time to get serious as I approached the familiar neighborhood.

So i reached my MIL (Mother in law)'s place but there was no one there. No, i don't have a hot mother in law and so I don't want the keys to the flat. I waited for a while and i sat at the door. My wife was panting as she ran up to me. She was all dressed but there was no luggage.

"I saw your car downstairs but you never wait for me!" she yelled.

"Where's your stuff? Where's mom?" i queried

"Mom... she ... last minute not going la! Why you today so early??" my wife confronted me again.

"Wah lao! Early also kenna! Dear..." I paused as conflicting images of Margaret flashed through my mind. "...you ah!"

"Ok la, now send me to work...i cancel the trip already" my wife said gently as she leaned her head on my shoulders. "Sorry la dear!"

"....that's weird! At least I greet Mom la..." I said

"No need! She not feeling well la dear. Let's go... later she sure ask why you never come yesterday" she chuckled as she pinched my nose. I was expecting a slap on my hand, given her usual temperament.

I shrugged as I left, her arms clinging on to me, but i was thinking about another woman. I am an asshole, i know.

In the car, my wife suddenly touched my thighs and of course, the hard on i got from seeing Margaret's bare pussy didn't subside. My wife of course, was expecting that it was her 'midas touch' and moved her hands between my legs.

"I release your handbrake want anot?" she chuckles

"Ah... we are going to be late leh!" I lamented.. "you sure or not?" I was worried that the quantity of my semen will lead to her questioning my infidelity. If she wants it raw.... inside her now? What if Margaret was on a mission to spread her diseases to all the infidel fuckers like me and I spread it to my poor wife? I got paranoid.

By then, my wife already unzipped my pants, but the hard-on made it difficult to take out my junk. I was worried that by now I'd have gigantic white cauliflower by now or my wife will have scissors standing by in her handbag

"I'm horny leh... we go somewhere and fuck can?" my wife purred.

That's sooooooo unlike her! Guilt made me sweat. I wonder what's wrong.

As the cars are moving out of the multi-storey carpark, leaving a lorry and 2 vans, i shifted my car to the least conspicuous corner, as my wife greedily licks the the head of my aching dick. There's no stopping her already. I pray for the best...and that Margaret was clean...

"Did you do anything naughty without me yesterday dear? It feels like it's so used... so lembik (soft)" she laughs. I was looking around and hoping someone will interrupt us so I can avoid the sudden castration i pictured in my head earlier

She didn't bother with a blowjob. She shoos me to swap places with her and asked me to bend over the seat. I quickly pulled my 'quickie curtains' and she straddled over me.

"I want babies dear... Mom say she wants a grandchild by this year" whispered my wife as she rubs her pussy and pushes herself onto my dick. "Wah! not bad leh, morning is bigger...!" she laments as she cringes. i feel my thing 'pop' into her.

Heng ah! Cum inside means no chance to see quantity. So I decided to make a fast one... but i was so worried someone will see us that i kept turning my head and survey the area.

'Why you so scared? Last time you love to fuck in the carpark what!" she questioned as she moans. She is straddling slightly above me while i thrusted quickly. She is slippery, but not dripping wet like Margaret. The 'piak piak piak' sound was rather loud, but my heartbeat seems to overpower all the noise.

I couldn't cum.... damn

"I'm cumming dear... I'm cumming!" she grabs my hand as her face becomes flushed, beats of sweat moving down her forehead and she shudders in excitement.

I thrusted harder in attempt to orgasm, but I really can't. I just 'Ah ah ah ah... " in pretense.

She rolls to the driver seat, pants for a few seconds, wipes her pussy, pulls up her panties and gives me a quick peck on my cheek. "Thanks dear! I drive ok, you must be tired!"

I was wondering what's wrong with her but i dare not tell her I didn't orgasm. She chirps and hymns as she drove and I quickly locked my phone and hid in my pocket. I dozed off, thinking what a lousy husband I am.

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 10:12 AM
As we reached her my wife's workplace, she licked my ears to wake me up. I woke up and got a slight shock as I felt so guilty. I gave her a hug instead and she looks pretty startled.

"Dear, I love you... " I said. Guilt made me want to re-assure her. I decided then it's best to cut loose from Margaret before i fall in love with another woman.

"I love you too ah! Today you are so sweet... tonight we do some more to satisfy you ok? Mom told me i must be too kayu (wooden - a phrase to describe Dull, stupid, block-headed) that's why you always so 'pek chek' (grumpy)" She pecked me on my lips as she exited the driver seat and waved goodbye.

"Drive safely!" she whispered as I made out what she was trying to say from the movement of her lips. She could be saying Die swiftly for all i care... but guilt made me want to cry. I was so guilt ridden even though images of Margaret still flashes through my mind at this time. I drove as quickly as I can to Margaret's place. It's only 8.45am so I'm sure high level atas executives like herself still haven't go to work... afterall, she sucks Erwin's cock for a living.

I reached her place at around 9.10. I received another whatsapp message and I was going to reply 'Let's break-up' if it's Margaret.

It's from my wife... I was gasping with guilt again. I wanted to tell her I love her too and I will be a loving husband... but I saw it was a picture message...

It was a picture of her hairy pussy with white lumpy liquid goo emanating from the pussy lips and the caption wrote "You came so much today hubby.... love you!"

I was dumbfounded.... i remembered I didn't cum at all!

GrieGzEters
19-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Wah! What a twist!! Just when we all thought u are the bad guy...

DTCEPL
19-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Wow wifey kena cip raw by another man....... updates quick quick pls! Damn sexitied

Alantino
19-07-2016, 01:06 PM
woot! what a "you play yours, i play mine"!

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 01:12 PM
I was dumbfounded.... i remembered I didn't cum at all!

I couldn't reply.... i stare at my phone and tears were forming at my eyes. I really wanted to drive to my wife's building and kill her on the spot. I was fuming mad, devastated and blur...

I crushed my phone with my bare hands. The splintering LCD screen cut into my hands. I never realized I have this strength...

Then I realized i did wrong... fuck! I should have asked if this picture was for me.... i should have asked if that slut was calling someone else hubby! Better still, i should have called her and called her a slut! Now i can't do anything. I ran up to Margaret's place in bid to call my boss for time off and i wanted to call that slut i called 'WIFE'.

I knocked on the door frantically. Margaret open her door cheerfully... "Good morning honey!!" she quipped as she gave me a tight hug..

I suddenly felt warm for a couple of seconds but I burst into tears. I became dazed as Margaret shakes my hand in bid for me to let go of the phone, I walked in as she led me and the rest was all blurry... my visions were blur... i can't think.. i can't feel

I would have never expected that my wife will do this to me. She was the good girl next door and she is the complete gaming geek, lazy, don't bother to make up... have i neglected her? I cook every now and then, give her massages, make sexual advances towards her even though I'm often rejected...

I never forgotten every single anniversaries, birthdays, important days of our lives. Even the day we first kissed... 13 March 2008. I remember it all.

I hear Margaret talking to me but I was in a daze... She shook me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.... then i hear "I'm here for you baby... hush.... don't cry now!"

I woke up from my daze and sobbing. God knows why i was so broken at that point when I was the one that supposedly let her down... I cheated too, is this what is called retribution? Is this guilt smiting me so hard that my tear ducts malfunction?

Margaret wipes my tears with her hands and I saw an angel. I hugged her tightly then she joked... "Why, dear, did you wife chop off your dick?"

I tried to smile.. but my face muscles were numb. "Nothing dear... Guilt struck me really hard earlier... I'm just upset... that my wife cheated on me too" I regained my composure as I stopped sobbing.

Then Margaret scoffed "And you cry? You weak piece of shit!?"

I was dumbfounded again.

"Now you either win her back or you get rid of her, dear... " she said "How did you find out?" she asked as she tries to wipe my hands off the blood.

Long story short, we:
- I told M every damn thing that happened in the car. She laughed at how I tried so hard to cum.
- called our bosses, take time off... Erwin feels suspicious as he is in my office
- I called my Mom in law to ask how is she and apologized for not being there with my wife yesterday - she doesn't know what I'm talking about
- used M's spare phone and my sim card to call my wife... asking her about the picture, she stammered a little but insisted that it's my cum.
- M laughed at the pussy pic, then showed me hers again.....

...then i got hard again...

"Eh! Wear a condom this time ok?" warned M. "Or better... we go take blood test together after 1 week, what do you think?.. "

Wait a minute... did she just suggest we fuck right now? I thought to myself as I felt her hands running up and down my thing as she slid into my pants.

I still didn't speak much... I kissed her as she grimaced, but reciprocated wantonly in mere minutes, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands under her dress, reaching for her boobs and her ass. Ii realized she was really going commando, which prompted her to tell me "Actually this was for your tea break...."

By now, Margaret was on top of me as we kissed on her sofa. Straddling above me, she expertly reached for my groin, took out my belt, unzipped me and gave my dick a few confirming strokes as she sat on my hips
"Raw again?" she asked...

I was not sure if it's the best... So i said "I'll get condoms"

"Nah! She quipped. "I'd have not took it out if we wanted it... besides..." she moan as she positioned my dickhead at her slit, rubbing my pre-cum onto her pussy.

I tried to get up as I yelled "No... i should wash first!" But M was in control as she holds my dick and moves her bottoms nearer to my dick.

"Pray for the best my dear.... " she looked at me lustfully as she grabs her breast with one hand then holding my thing with the other and eases her slippery hole onto my shaft.

"Ahhh..... this feels so good! Give me your 2nd shot...." she moaned again

Man, this bitch is on a suicide mission!

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 01:27 PM
I realized I couldn't do it. I became limp again and Margaret let out a sigh...

"Dear... i want!" she purrs...

I guess it's all in bid to cheer me up, but I want answers. I want a closure... i want to get away from all these, sex, woman, broken hearts, guilt... I feel so tormented that the next thing i can think of is just to break the dick of that fucker that cheated with my wife.

I smiled at Margaret feebly. I couldn't care about her now.

"Dear, I'm sorry... not now!" i said softly... Margaret prostrated while my limp dick was still inside her and kissed me. I am becoming hard again from her skillful tongue. She was forcing herself onto me.

She rocks her hips gently back and forth as she breaks from our kiss and whispered "I'll make you feel better... i promise!"

She is now the alpha of our relationship. I frowned and she kissed my eyebrows. She was getting on my nerves but I suddenly feel the pain on my hands and the aching on my hardened rod. I was stiffening inside her as she rocks gently while moaning. Margaret grabs one of my hand and places it on her chest. She really knows what she's doing.

"Make love to me... dear.... You need it too...!" she whispers as she pins my chest down with both hands, increasing her pace.

"NO! Stop it! I don't want it!" I yelled. (But i didn't resist physically leh... lol)

Margaret increased her pace further, changing her stance into squatting so she could really fuck me. I was physically reacting to what she done to me but I can't help but think all the pain brought to me is caused by lust. I was loathing what I was doing but i keep twitching my dick as she moves her hips up and down. It's good but this time it feels wrong.

"We shouldn't!" I panted. I feel a surge of liquid gushing out of me as I was resisting.

I came... but I did not feel any euphoria. Margaret continued pumping me until my dick stopped twitching. As she lifted herself from me, we were shocked to see that blood and a huge gush of semen seeped from her hairless (and beautiful ;) ) pussy

I saw that it was from me... my dick head was still bleeding... We were shocked. Now we really have to go hospital!

ryanking1983
19-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Lai ang sibo?

Superfluid
19-07-2016, 01:52 PM
No la.. well, since you asked.

I suffered a slight hemorrhage of my urethra, meaning my pee tube kenna benkok and the erection and rocking made my pee tube fold then the blood cannot flow properly, causing small blood vessels inside to burst.

GrieGzEters
20-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Bro... More more updates hahahah

papabear
20-07-2016, 01:02 PM
No la.. well, since you asked.

I suffered a slight hemorrhage of my urethra, meaning my pee tube kenna benkok and the erection and rocking made my pee tube fold then the blood cannot flow properly, causing small blood vessels inside to burst.

脑冲血。。 the small brain not the big brain..

Mafan
20-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Getting anything today bro sf

BehindYou
20-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Bro... More more updates hahahah

Hope to read more as well :D

Pogba
20-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Very good story ...... support TS to continue :D

Superfluid
20-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Thank you for all the support

With good stories comes real experiences...

I'm having some personal issues with one of the females leads in the story and i'm trying to pick up the pieces.

Will be AFK for a while. I promise to update.

Thank you so much for your patience.

whatdoido
20-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Take care TS, hope everything works out for u

Superfluid
21-07-2016, 03:27 PM
I saw that it was from me... my dick head was still bleeding... We were shocked. Now we really have to go hospital!

And her place is just a short walk away from a hospital... We dressed up and she wiped her cum (and blood :eek: ) smeared pussy with her towel, pulled up her skirt and another new pair of thongs. She passed me another pair of shorts "It's new! Don't worry!" she snubbed.

I looked like I was from China. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, shorts, leather shoes and socks.... I looked ultimately like a villager working in suburbs going for a run (no offense to fellow villagers, just citing the similarity) She laughed quite hard and to be honest, seeing her in such high spirits made me forget my predicament.

I'm sure she must have looked like a celebrity bringing a villager for a walk around the neighbourhood.

She held my hand as I waddled down the walkway, with my hands covering my groin and a tissue covering my dickhead within the shorts. I was now worried. My "mistress" didn't make things easier... with her pert ass, tight skirt, perky boobs. her sashaying walk and silhouette will make any man turn their head. She smells lightly of Bvlgari Omnia and her natural chestnut full lock of hair lingers after her walk.

Her brows were a little unkempt today, but the new fad is thick brows so it's fine by me, Her nose is a little tall and she gots nice thick lower lips, this time she used a shade closer to pink as lip color. I stared hard at her, admiring her nicely done lashes, i noticed there was no eye shadows and liner this time round. I smile and wonder what did i do in my last life to enjoy her company... and being used by her until I malfunction.

"Hey... you are making me blush!" she whispered as we finished the registration.

"You are so lucky mister, your wife is really sweet!" chirped the receptionist. She brushed her hair behind her ears and bit her lips as she smiled at me coyly.

"..yeah! she's all i need!" i added.

"Sexy, demure, capable and adorable in one lithe, fair, well dressed and horny package.... aged to perfection at 38 years old" I whispered to her ear and kissed her lips while we sit at the lobby.

"Hey! people are watching!" she let out a coy smile, trying to look annoyed but couldn't contain her joy.

We were like newly-weds... fucked like rabbits until blood comes out from my dick. Kinda funny, until i remembered my first night with my wife was not very far from funny and romantic too.

Superfluid
21-07-2016, 03:37 PM
.... refer next post.

VanderBear
21-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Nice story bro, please continue :D

Pichichi40
21-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Very good story ...... support TS to continue :D

Agree, support TS too :)

Superfluid
21-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Suddenly i became stoic and silent. I missed my wife. I was wishing she was the one with me now. Maybe I did not know Margaret long enough, but she certainly did not give me that comfortable feeling my wife gave when I'm visiting doctors with her.

My wife would have checked my forehead, asked me if i needed water or if i'm in pain. I teared a little as I wondered what happened to us. Margaret noticed my change in mood and kissed my cheeks.

"I know... but I'm here for you now..." Margaret held my face as she looked into my eyes and said that

I'm not sure what does she knows, maybe she just knows i can only cry about 2 things, my wife or my dick. I felt vulnerable and weak. I wonder what's in store for me next. What if i became impotent and my tool will be decommissioned?

The thought of working part-time in Desker or Rowell crossed my mind as I laughed.

"Are you stable?" Margaret looked at me and shook my shoulders. We laughed so hard as I told her what I was thinking of. By now, it's my turn and we sure earned some stares from annoyed fellow patients.

So the doctor tells me to sit down and ask me to take out my bloody junk. Margaret lovingly rest her hands on my shoulders as she looks at the doctor and cringes, who is a female by the way.

"My fault..." she whispers as the doctor holds my thing with her cold, glove covered hands. "but..."

"what?..." I whispered

"....I get wet seeing the doctor holding your sexy dick...." she purrs in her softest possible whisper, but still the doctor clears the throat and looks menacingly at Margaret.

I feel my dick growing in the doctor's hands as Margaret tickles my chest with her fingers. I had to imagine images of Margaret confronting my wife and my mom scolding me for having a mistress to subdue my erection...but my hardon stopped automatically when i thought of my wife's picture she sent me earlier that day. Margaret pat my face with her hand when she sees my sad expression.

The doctor said that my dick was just overused. I need to abstain from sex for 3-5 days before resuming normal activities. Margaret giggled as the doctor adviced me. I, on the other hand, was trying to suppress my sadness.

"So no SF for 4 days..... hmm...." chirps Margaret as she prances around me. I swear she is the sweetest milf i've ever seen. If you didn't know her age, she easily passes off as a twenty-something. I held her hand and told her I still got my tongue and lips and hands.

"Nope, we should concentrate on our work. Make it a banging success and so we can look forward to more commissions and we can take vacation together!" Margaret replied with staunchness in her voice and looking mightily ambitious as she clenches her fist near her hands.

I told Margaret I will go home and rest. She kisses me goodbye and sees me leave. Maybe she knows I'm still thinking about my marriage.

Back at home, i tried my very best not to confront my wife. I told her my thing was injured and she still had the cheek to say "Lucky you came earlier before you discovered there was blood."

I couldn't talk at all... citing that I was tired from the waiting and the medication. I cried at the toilet. She doesn't care, all she does is continue chatting on her phone. "A friend, she's into Carousell as me " my wife stammers as I questioned.

I didn't talk much at home for the rest of the 3 days - I enjoyed my working hours as the happiest man in the world with Margaret, she was so very professional and beautiful in front of everyone and so sweet and demure when she was with me. Just normal lunch dates, talking about family, interest, hobbies, pets, exes and life. We had alot more in common than we thought. But back at home, I couldn't even speak. I was fuming inside but yet when my wife tries to be sweet to me, i give excuses like 'headache, stress... overwork, worried about my bleeding..."

I know she doesn't care because shortly after she asked me, she is back at her phone. I stopped feeling sorry for myself whenever I thought about Margaret, but I wake up at times, thinking what do i really want.

4 days passed. Our tender was not successful and we were scolded by Erwin for being unprofessional after he found out we were too close for comfort. Margaret was asked to stay behind while Erwin threatens to confront my boss for my change in working attitude, citing that I was no longer as helpful and attentive to their company's needs as before.

I wanted to confront Erwin, but he insisted that there was nothing for us to talk about as I crossed the 'professionalism' boundary. I texted Margaret i will wait for her and she replied 'Wait for me at the Carpark"

Margaret comes out of the car park entrance after 2 hours, with Erwin behind her. I hid inside my car and sees that fucker tries to force a kiss onto her. Talking about being professional. I clenched my fist and was thinking of how to ambush him from behind.

For a while, I was fuming mad with Erwin, but yet I wanted to see how is Margaret going to react to other men. Does she really love me? I must be perverse, but I really wanted to know...

....so i watched.

Valore
21-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Fantastic story, please update soon :)

GrieGzEters
21-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Awesome update!! I am
More keen to know if u already burst ur Wife affair. Oops...

BrigitteLin
22-07-2016, 12:26 AM
camping here to support TS :)

JackFruity
22-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Do continue TS :)

Superfluid
22-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Does she really love me? I must be perverse, but I really wanted to know...

....so i watched.

I was getting hard from seeing Erwin grabbing Margaret's boobs as she threatens him. I wanted to save Margaret from his onslaught, but seeing her lacking resistance made me think that this slut needs more than 1 cock. Maybe i can use this excuse to break off with Margaret when i catch Erwin's thing inside her.

Maybe I can make it rich by threatening Erwin.. Or Margaret. I shook of this devious thought and focused. I scanned around for cameras. Damn! No camera here? What fucked up carpark is this?

Erwin is a hulk of a man. He stands an 1.8m-ish and he is a gym rat.. his tummy is big and he is showing signs of balding, wears oversized pants and always tucks in his polo tees.... but when he flexes his arms, you can easily see the bulge of his biceps. Fighting him is not going to be easy, that's why I need to think of how to ambush him. I mean, in the heat of the moment of getting his prize, do you think he will let a puny little me stop him from fucking my fair lady?

Margaret shouts "Let me go, you stinky ogre!"

"Yeah right! SF that imp can fuck you and orgs (SIC) cannot fuck?" Erwin sniggered as he took of his specs and tries to nuzzle Margaret's neck.

I can see sweat stains forming at Erwin's armpits....ewwww... no wonder M calls him stinky.

"I'm gonna call for help if you touch me further. Let me go and I take it as nothing happened." Margaret threatens as she puts up a futile struggle. Erwin can subdue her with 1 hand and fondle her with another. Imagine how big his hand is... I was nervous with intention to help, but the devious side of me thought it's going to be Margaret's turn to bleed if Erwin slides her thongs aside and puts his thing in her ass.

I can't help but think Margaret needs this dick. Afterall, I haven't fucked her for 4 days... and all the licking, fingering and petting with her must have left her needing more even though she orgasmed every time we ended at her place. I can tell she needed a dick inside her more than anything. Perhaps it's her age and her experience with sex.

"I know you need it!" Erwin smirks as he fumbles with his zip. Margaret was pushed against the wall and looking very angry but closes her eyes in excitement and pleasure as Erwin's large fingers slid into her wet hole.

I was angry yet very turned on and subconsciously rubbing my dick then I remembered my injury. i thought I should save it for later. Why don't i take a video of this ordeal?

Superfluid
22-07-2016, 12:18 PM
I fumbled with my phone while my eyes were fixated at how Erwin violates Margaret's pussy. His large hands, wow, must have been the size my my face.. as he shoves a finger in and whispers something inaudible into Margaret's ears. I heard my name and I see Margaret widened her eyes.

"Hurry up and get done with it!" Margaret angrily instructs Erwin.

As Erwin unzips, I'm surprised that the bulge was not significant, maybe he needs more than fondling to get turned on. I, on the other hand, was trying my best not to burst my blood vessels on my groin again.

I pressed record on my phone as I anticipated his anaco... wait a minute, what's that bent little thing there?

"What?? Margaret questioned, feeling really astonished. "You are still soft and what you wanna do?" she scoffed.

"Why??" Erwin whined as he frantically jerks himself.

This is really comical. His large size and hands does not equate to the size of his junk. I can see it's slightly smaller than mine, but i never expected Margaret to be so mean and I really was trying hard to suppress my giggling.

Margaret seems to be exasperated. She moved away and walked calmly to her car. "Waste my time..." she lamented as she rolls her eyes. Erwin was chasing after as he shouts

"Come back you bitch! You haven't tried my real thing!"

That's it. Time to stop them. I rushed out from my car and Erwin hastily tried to zip up his junk, but the pubes were caught in the fly and he couldn't pull it up. I grabbed Margaret and pulled her behind me. Margaret doesn't even look like a damsel in distress and she looks like she had a hard day fending off people that didn't spike her interest instead

I smiled as I pat her head. "I have this, you wait in your car ok?" I said and Margaret nodded.

"What is this? You are threatening her? You think this is a movie?" I spoke softly to Erwin.

"SF, this is between me and her. I was before you. Now she have you, she moves on because she had seen yours. She's the 'new dick everyday' type!" yells Erwin, almost sobbing from the loss of pride.

"Bro.. just go. I pretend I never see... I know she will be ok and you just stop creating a scene here" I assured Erwin but my heart was thumping from all the action and confrontation.

Erwin gave me an apologetic stare. I am surprised everything resolved so quickly. I thought I'd have to go to the hospital again. Moments ago, I was trembling as I ran towards them... now, I'm trembling again from trying to suppress my laughter!

"SF... please tell Margaret I'm sorry. I was just being possessive. Please tell her don't press charges. I didn't do anything now" pleaded Erwin. I nodded and asked him to just go. I was expecting him to turn around and pin me down to yell down my throat before giving me his best 20 hit combo attack.

As he left the carpark door, I'm surprised no one heard the ordeal. More surprisingly, Margaret was calm as ... I dunno.... her usual self perhaps. I ran towards my car and see Margaret sitting, tucking her arms crossed in front of her

"Why didn't you scream, dear?" I asked as i closed my car door. "Wanna report him?"

"You were having fun watching right?!" she yelled at me as she slapped my arm. "I already told you I sucked his dick before, besides, he wants to get you off your job if I don't let him fuck. I'm doing it for you!!" she added, sounding really jilted.

"Okay okay... !" I assured her as I pulled her closer towards me to hug her body. "I'm sorry... i was trying to threaten him by taking a video. You ok baby? You look ok to me. Are you used to such things?" i asked and giggled.

Note: *Yeah i giggle... why?*

Margaret gave me a long stare as if trying to tell me something. I was looking at her, anticipating an answer as I sense something wrong but she suddenly sulked and said "He was really rough, dear... see?" she complained as she showed me the marks on her arms. Then she opens her legs.

"Quick, see if he injured your little treasure chest... " she moaned

I can't believe her. Most girls will be crying or sobbing but here she is, totally unfazed and still expecting me service her right now. I told her not here and I said we will go somewhere later, but she should inform Erwin about leaving the job. I'm sure she can't stay on now... but where will she go? I got an idea, but little did I know i was making the worst decision in my life.

"Join me!" I suggested cheerfully. Margaret nodded with glee and kissed me there and then. She needed the kiss like she needed air.

silver5surfer
22-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Solid update! More!!😃

patrickzapu
22-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Amazing mate.......more updates pls......

nightingle91
22-07-2016, 03:45 PM
getting more and more interesting! waiting for more updates!

Notions
22-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Solid update! More!!😃

Super writing indeed :)

alec
22-07-2016, 07:03 PM
No wonder u said got in to deep ***t with one... Cont plss

Bonucci
22-07-2016, 07:56 PM
getting more and more interesting! waiting for more updates!

Right on ..... I'm waiting too :)

Superfluid
22-07-2016, 08:55 PM
"Join me!" I suggested cheerfully. Margaret nodded with glee and kissed me there and then. She needed the kiss like she needed air

At every moment when I stopped thinking, even kissing her now, the thought of an impending end to my seemingly dull but stable, or so i thought - marriage, makes me feel really heavy in the heart.

I do not know what to expect, but whenever I stop to think and stare blankly, Margaret seems to know. She will stroke my hair, give me a hug or kiss my cheeks. She won't disturb what I'm thinking... but she is there for me whenever she's around me.

"Dearie... wanna go home?...my home?" she suggested seriously.

"No... dear, I need to settle some things" I lamented. She got off my car quietly and looked really sad and empty. But I was in no state to make her happier because I am feeling empty inside me as I drove with my windows open.

It's only 4pm. As I reached my door, I saw my wife's shoe she wore this morning. She's already back! My heart stopped and I really hoped she was expecting someone. I thought I should sound her out. So I hid i floor below and called her.

"Dear? Where are you?" I asked

"You still dare to ask! Where are you? You see your missed calls! Why are you behaving so strangely today? How is your thing?" she asked frantically, but i can hear in her tone she doesn't really bother as much as she used to

I hear her mumble over the other end of the line, but i was recalling there was once i went on a boys nights out at Club Armani at Textile centre. I booked a tall lady from Zhejiang and had hell of a good time in my car, at the carpark for 120 bucks. 2 shots!! As that KTV hostess left my car, I looked at my phone while still dazed in bliss, there was 20 missed calls. I didn't know i fucked that long!

My wife was scolding me until she cried. She was so worried that I'm dead or something happened to me. I was thinking she was being dramatic but as I got home, I gave her the tightest hug i could give. I was so sorry... In the end, she caught me with a kiss mark on my forehead, but that was about it. She called my friends and all of them just said I lost a bet and had to get kissed in order to get out. Explaining to my wife was part of the game.

My bros were steady. I smiled ... as i snapped back to the present. I realized this time, she hanged up. I called again... she picked up, but sounded really annoyed with me.

So I acted pitiful... saying "Dear, I'm sorry i didn't hear you. But my head hurts!... Can you sayang me later? I'm coming back!" As I said that, i recalled Margaret would jumped at this chance to do it, but i'd love to see the person who would have stayed with me for the rest of her life, will she say the same.

"Doctor never give you medicine meh?" she queried. "I need to go downstairs la!"

I hung up in anger and barged towards my door, kicking it open. I couldn't take the fact that she is treating me like this even though i know I wasn't doing anything right behind her back. Men are equally cheap when i comes to getting affection. I was messed up in my head, but I couldn't stand the idea that my wife is fucking someone else behind me, but she is not acting like she isn't doing it

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled as I pushed her to the bed.

She was stoned. I took this opportunity to rip her skirt open. I wanted to see if that fucker came inside her again. She resisted vehemently.

"What are you doing?? I'll call the police!" she yelled.

I sniffed for traces of sex, semen or condoms near her crotch. I also sniffed for traces of cigs, men fragrances. I am no dog, but I am not letting any chance slip by.

"Are you suspecting me of cheating you??" she yelled as she slapped me several times on the face.

Tempurakan
22-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Swee swee story!! Camping for more :D

Sexaphonist
23-07-2016, 08:14 PM

Born2Skru
24-07-2016, 11:45 AM
great write ts....keep it going :D

CopaAmerica
24-07-2016, 06:08 PM

ChilledPig
24-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Camping too!!

Superfluid
24-07-2016, 09:29 PM
"Are you suspecting me of cheating you??" she yelled as she slapped me several times on the face.

I got totally mad. She still have the cheek to slap me. As I held down both her hands, I was looking at this seething mad beast of a lady. She looked at me with so much hatred, I wondered if she ever loved me.

As she rattled on, I was wondering how do I bring it across to her that I didn't cum when I had sex with her that day. I even need to explain the decline of my sexual interest when I diligently fucked her whenever she wanted to try for a baby.

I finally snapped back and i heard her saying "fucking hell, you listening or not!" as she slapped my face again.

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled

I picked her up and hugged her tightly. I was emotional as fuck. I wanted to walk out of that door and just forget everything, but I couldn't. She cried as she slapped my chest (Still slapping... sigh)

"You scared me you know!!" she bawled.

I thought I will let things be. She fuck hers, I fuck mine as I consoled her.

I told her i was sorry. I just got angry because I thought she didn't care about me anymore which was why i got mad. Reality was just I am an asshole. I wanted to fuck around and I didn't let her. Haha. What a jerk.

But what if she get pregnant? Whose baby will it be? What if she decides to leave me for that fucker? What if she decides on a threesome or worse, foursome if I decided to be open about it?

Lot of thoughts surrounded my mind again. Even though I told her I will be cooking, she knew i was not in the state of mind. So she suggested we cook together like the 'good old days'

As she changed into something more casual, I noticed she shaved. A sharp pain shot through my heart. I'm sure it was not for me. I covered my forehead in despair as I wondered why I told her the same thing for so long, but she never did anything about it...

"Did you see? Nice or not, hubby?" she giggled mawkishly

I was surprised... "Nice dear, you done it for me?"

"The waxing salon got offer... soo...." she said as she walks toward me.

"You haven't shower... so didn''t i" I mumbled. I was so afraid I will smell the scent of a man if she forces her groin to my face and worse... force me to be a cuckold and ask me to lick off the cum.

I snapped out of the thoughts again and by then, she was cupping my dick with her hands.

"No.. " i declined sheepishly. However, seeing her feeling so dejected in her 2nd advance towards me after so many years of marriage made me feel really bad for rejecting, so I relented

"You can't suck it dear... it's still recovering, but we can do it thought..."

"Don't you wanna lick me....after soooo long? You kept wondering what does mine look like without a forest, right?" she bends over and show me her hairless pussy. Even her ass is hairless... just like Margaret.

However, Margaret got really neat labia and bleached ass... the effort she puts in to seduce...

But my wife is actually tighter.. you can see it. Her efforts to seduce me actually made her wet. She looks at me intently as she places her hands on her knees while standing up, forming her body to a 90 degree.

I guess it was an invitation, right? But if it were Margaret, I'd have dived into it.. why are men all like this?

So I licked her... as gently as I can... much like ago, but this time it's tastier and I can get closer. She reacts to my touch with more sensuality. Guys, get your spouse or SO to shave or wax. It's really worth it. Sex is like a hell lot more exciting.

She wanted to suck me, but i dare not. Now i really wonder was it even safe to lick her. I suggested we put on a condom tonight as I am still recovering.

She didn't show any signs of suspicion. I took out the last one I had. (We use it for period sex.. She's really randy on periods) and as I rolled, i realized my hard-on was less impressive than it was. Perhaps it was the emotional roller coaster.

CumWhatMay
25-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Excellent!!!! Please continue TS :)

Banished
25-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Nice update bro

SoheiMiura
26-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Nice story bro

GrieGzEters
29-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Bro... Game over???

tearybat
29-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Bro... Game over???

TS taking a break? :)

alec
30-07-2016, 12:58 AM
tool injured still use ah... wait permanent damage

DieselEngine
30-07-2016, 05:34 AM
TS taking a break? :)

Seems like it, hmmm

TitanicSong
30-07-2016, 12:18 PM
tool injured still use ah... wait permanent damage

Lol at that :D

Obermaier
30-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Please continue bro :)

Superfluid
22-08-2016, 10:26 AM
She didn't show any signs of suspicion. I took out the last one I had. (We use it for period sex.. She's really randy on periods) and as I rolled, i realized my hard-on was less impressive than it was. Perhaps it was the emotional roller coaster

My wife scoffed at my dick. "How come so small today?"

I grimaced and stared at her. She stroked it lovingly and apologized.. but I ignored it as I was trying hard to make my thing stand. It hurts a bit to be honest. I gripped the base of it to sustain the hard on so i can roll the condom.

I wonder where did my testosterone go when i needed it. My wife was nice enough to help me suck my dick as I finger her. I kept telling myself i needed to get it hard so I can save my marriage. I kept imagining how did the other guy fuck my wife and how much of a cuckold i was when he came inside my wife... that fucker that pumped my wife with spoonfuls of cum and my wife had sex with me right after that.

It did get me harder.. I must be really sick. But my hard-on was raging! I pushed that slut - my wife. onto the bed. Now she is lying on her tummy and I ticked her cunt with my dickhead. She looked back, seemingly surprised and with hints of anger in her eyes. I didn't care...

"Just lie down and let me fuck you!" i demanded

I still didn't want to go in. She was moving her body backwards to ease herself onto my dick but i didn't let her. I tickled her pussy until streams of liquid started oozing out from her slit, which is now gaping a little and turning into a darker shade of pink.

I parked my thumb on her ass. I wanted her to try anal. I am too influenced by Margaret now. In fact, i was reminiscing how Margaret and I fucked... i needed a refresher. I rubbed my dick more vigorously at her entrance, sliding my glan in but not the whole length, and I move in lateral motion rather than sliding it in/out. I was making her need me.

I am playing with my wife. I wanted to make her the slut she was.

I used my thumb to wipe the juices off her cunt and swirled my phalanx in circles around her arse. To my surprise, she pushed her hips backwards and my thumb was engulfed by her tight cavity. (At the same time, I'm surprised i'm not pushing in any chocolates)

She was rubbing her clit just like how Margaret did. I was super turned on. I am really sick in my mind... or maybe i'm too obsessed with my new soulmate. I was actually trying to turn my wife into my mistress - sexually. I twirled my thumb and tried to widen her ass.

"Fuck me dear! Fuck my ass!" my wife moaned.

I'd have never heard her say it if all these didn't happen, if i didn't meet Margaret, or should I say if i never found out she was fucking another man.

I didn't want to. I still want to make her more wanton than this. I want her to cum the moment I put my dick into her ass.

MarinaBaySands
22-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Camp here for updates.

JemBud
22-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Good update, more please!! :D

KajangSatay
22-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Looking forward for more :)

Superfluid
24-08-2016, 10:26 AM
I didn't want to. I still want to make her more wanton than this. I want her to cum the moment I put my dick into her ass.

I was turning her into a slut. My wife... who is now rubbing her clit furiously as she forces her hips so that my dick will drive into her winking arse. I was really pleased with what I'm doing. I feel my thing springing into life as the tightness of the condom i wore increases.

But I'm not done...I decide to do her a favor and lick her ass. (Yah,,, yah, i know, unhygienic, can cause cancer and all.... but when you are horny, you can really think meh?)

I rimmed her hairless ass as slowly as i could. She helplessly pushes her butt into my tongue to gain some comfort from my tongue inside her as she faces the ceiling in pleasure while i pull and twiddle her nipples, one at a time. I felt a strong urge to fuck her but i still decide to hold it out. I can see she is cumming soon, her pussy is dripping wet.... so wet it's like melted ice, it keeps dripping and wetting whatever below her.

As i see her putting resting her head as if she was in agony, she inserts 3 fingers into her pussy and I increased my tempo, delving my whole tongue into her as if I don't have hands and i needed to finish an ice-cream cone. Actually, I used my hands to pry open her butt cheeks so i got more access to my wife's ass.

She feels so different today... or rather, her ass feels so different from normal vanilla sex. And the way i made her want it made me feel i was fucking someone new.

Is this called re-kindling, or is this just letting out her perversion?

"Fuck me.... please dear!" she moaned as she shivered.

I inserted myself with a swift stroke and all the teasing makes her rectum easy to enter. I wondered if that guy fucked her ass too. I feel her sphincter tightening as she grabs my thighs. I counted my strokes to prevent myself from cumming too fast. I'm sure she needs at least 400 to 700.

"Ah~~!" she wails loudly as she shut her eyes tightly, seemingly in agony, actually in pleasure.

"Fuck me hubby! Fuck me!..." my wife moaned.

I pulled out my dick slowly... (and also inspected my dip-stick - Hmmm... very good, no engine oil stain!) and gave her the long-awaited pounding. She don't have so much meat at her bums like Margaret but it was still so enjoyable to fuck someone who needs you to fuck her.

Every slap on the ass is accompanied with an "AHH!" as she fingers more furiously. She is determined to orgasm the second time, i thought. But my thought was later than what was happening. She lets out a stream of her juice from her already red pussy and moans deeply.

I finger her pussy slowly in appreciation of her effort and to 'sayang' her.

"Can you do me without condom dear?" she pleaded me in between her moans and breathing.

I obliged - silly thing i must say now i think about it, but nothing happened from this afterall.

Right after I pulled out the irritating rubber, she eases her ass and moves her hips by herself. I felt a little bad that i'm turning my wife into such a whore but I was so engrossed with cumming my load into her asshole.... i turned my wife's ass into my cum bucket.

She used to be soooo negative about anal ("It's only for gays and people who don't know vagina's exist!") and now she is moving her ass by herself, begging me to fuck her ass 10 minutes ago... yeah i barely lasted 10 minutes in her ass.....

Now the most surprising part.... she turned around and cleaned my dick with her mouth.

I was amazed and surprised. She looks at me wantonly as she lick my dickhead. It was a turn on for 10 seconds and I wonder why did i do that to her after that 10 seconds.

"Dear.... can we be like this from now on?" she asked as she wipes my cum from her lower lips.

tuikboo
24-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Ts keep writing pls. Cheers

Doblo
24-08-2016, 04:28 PM

alec
24-08-2016, 07:27 PM
She gt share what made her change??

Superfluid
26-08-2016, 12:19 PM
"Dear.... can we be like this from now on?" she asked as she wipes my cum from her lower lip

Good lord... what made her like this! I was feeling really proud initially but there was some nagging thoughts that something was amiss... it wasn't me definitely. She is so seasoned. I went inside her ass like she needed it...

"Dear, how come you like anal so much?" my wife asked

I can't answer it, but i just sheepishly scratched the back of my head as I recalled i am not just into anal.. the flashback of one of my Ex asking me to piss into her ass after I came inside made me think I must be a hellspawn and that Indonesian girl must be the female version of me...

My wife sat on the bed and I stuck my hard dick inside her ass again with no resistance from her. She just looked at me as if she was resigned to having her ass ravaged... maybe she likes it too. I can't help but picture the previous guy pumping her ass so hard and I am here to top-up her ass with more semen because she wants it.

I can't look at my wife and see the loving and innocent lady she once was.

She now looks like an anal slut to me. With the same demure face, smeared with my cum. Thinking about it made me push my hips forward as i saw her eyes gaped and she looked downwards to the action below.

"Again??" she gasped.

I made no sound and just kept pumping her ass. I pulled out too much and my dick slipped out. She said her ass is sore and wants it in her pussy... but we ran out of condoms..... so i went to wash my dick again and went on with normal vanilla sex.. I lasted really long... 30 minutes and my legs and back are tired before my dick went limp.

Not so much to describe, actually.

I was thinking about Margaret so I can cum. She would have licked my nipples, occasionally asking me to take out my dick so she can twiddle her clit with my thing, suck me off when she sense i am going soft and change positions automatically. My wife still have a long way to go. Well, you don't wanna marry someone as Margaret as a wife, you'll want her as your lover.

My wife slumped on the bed as I helped her cleaned up her nether regions, both spewing my cum. She looks at me satisfied... i've never seen her like this for a long time. She smiles and says "Thanks hubby... i love you"

I wonder how true it was.

I wonder if it's me that's changing and thinking too much. Maybe i was guilty conscience that's why I was thinking she was with another guy? Maybe that was just her juice cos it had always been milky colored? Maybe that was my cum from 2 days ago? Maybe i did cum that time we had sex in a car but i didn't realize it because I just fucked Margaret less than 7 hours ago?

Maybe i am trying to forgive her so I am making up excuses for her?

As I was doing the regular chores and cleaning up, made dinner, I was silent throughout. I guess I had too much sex... it's like an overdose... sometimes it just suddenly hits you. I feel drained and used. I am emotionally unstable and angry. I do other things to satiate me like all these little satisfying little tasks....

I really smiled when i received a sms from Margaret, she wrote

"Hang in there ok, dear? Just try to be nicer to her whenever you can. I'll still be here for you when you need me... or my body ;) "

As i see my wife from afar while i'm doing the laundry, I wondered what I did in my last life to deserve a woman like Margaret, but i feel torn when i think that person whom I'm feeling this way for should have been my wife.

I was really thinking of leaving everything behind to be with Margaret. That feeling... was what my counsellor described as infatuation.... I prefer to think with my dick at times. Makes me less emo.

I replied "Meet me tomorrow... i need you" as I hurriedly hid my phone in my pocket and walked towards my bedroom.

Just when i thought moments ago I had too much sex....

Superfluid
31-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Just when i thought moments ago I had too much sex....

So the night falls and the depression i had gradually fades away as the day seems to be normal again. My wife is sleeping soundly after a great dinner and massage and I am awake, playing my phone games (Fallout Shelter, anyone?) and a message pops up with a familiar number.

"Hey hw r u? I miz u!"

Actually, short form like these are conversation killers unless you know the person only got 1 thumb left or the sender is busy with the other hand flicking her clitoris. But I got a very clear idea who that is.

"Jane... I'm fine, but i thought we moved on." i replied. I then added "I'm happily married now... how about you?"

"No good. Hubby is now overseas. Where you stay now?" Jane replied

"Queenstown, and you? Still at Bt Batok?" i responded

"No... but we might be neighbours you know? :p You got whatsapp or wechat?" she sent.

Dumb bitch, just search my contact can already right?? Anyhow, i just replied "YES .... duh!" and in comes the a message via wechat with the same number, it's "SIGHT" video.

For the noobs that don't use wechat, a sight is a 5 second clip that you send via wechat and it keeps replaying as a gif and a short clip with sound if you play it full screen.

I see the familiar indonesian girl that asked me to pee in her ass. That Cewek. I'm not gonna share her, so don't ask me for her contacts. I'm sure she won't allow anyways. I am not so much in love with that face anymore given the way she rejected me for a bigger dick, but I really miss the way she wants me to do her. She won't lose to Margaret in terms of looks, but she isn't really well maintained in terms of figure and grooming.

A mix blood between Chinese, Dutch, Indian and Indonesian she looks a little like Filipino + Chinese, but her accent gives away whenever she pronounces "R" in the words with it.

I got slightly aroused when she pans her camera from her pussy (not shaven.... :( ) to her face as she bites her bottom lips. Skillfully done for a 5 seconds vid. If I didn't have Margaret, I'd have asked for her address to pump her tank again with piss and cum.

I'm not into pee fetish, she is...

She text me her address and ask me to come right now. She leaves a voice message and I'm pretty sure it's some moaning she recorded as I imagine her finger her pussy or dildo her ass.

I replied her "Be patient my dear... i just recovered from 1 round earlier on... in case you want to know I'd still fuck you even if I'm married... i hope that doesn't turn you off"

"Wow! I don't mind.. but plz wear condom. I want now!!!" she texted in a quick succession...

She adds another pic of herself parting her pussy with her fingers.

So I suddenly feel overwhelmed with choices to fuck. If i turn to my left, i have a wife that is suddenly open to anal sex, i wake up tomorrow and I can get the best fuck of my life again with a lady that I am so enamoured with if i am willing to travel a little by foot, I now have a lady into piss fetish and good solid hardcore sex.

nightingle91
31-08-2016, 11:31 AM
sounds like everything is falling into place for your little bro. waiting for more juicy updates!

Superfluid
31-08-2016, 11:48 AM
not really. nightingle91... it's more like writing about my downfall.
Will update soon

tuikboo
31-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Ts waiting for you to tell us ur wife story. Cheers

EmperorLiang
31-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Waiting for more

Superfluid
06-09-2016, 04:17 PM
So I suddenly feel overwhelmed with choices to fuck. If i turn to my left, i have a wife that is suddenly open to anal sex, i wake up tomorrow and I can get the best fuck of my life again with a lady that I am so enamoured with if i am willing to travel a little by foot, I now have a lady into piss fetish and good solid hardcore sex.

Jane, is 31, slightly younger than I am. I am the guy that approached her. She had been married for 4 years with her stocky husband. I'm sure he's a good fucker. His hands are really big and Jane did comment that he has a Coke Can cock. It's so thick she can barely put it inside her mouth.

As I sneak pass my sleeping wife, i went to 7-11 to buy 2 Microwave meals, 1 is a pizza, the other is the Briyani. It's really nice, you should try it. This 'Instant supper" will cover my ass while I go meet my dark mistress... Buying these reminds me of how I knew Jane... She used to work at 7-11.

Jane is not the perfect Bollywood actress kind of indian lady, but nonetheless, her features are rather distinct. She is also a good kisser and her tall nose touching my face adds a nice touch to the level of intimacy. I frequented the 7-11 just for her but she decides to resign after we got too close. I was often referred by her colleagues as her Chinese or Yellow boyfriend.

When I just saw her, I was kinda taken aback by her beauty. At 3am when you are horny and have no one to fuck (my wife was having her period), pretty much anything goes. So I was browsing the store in my shorts and Jane was, at that time, arranging the microwave food. So I cheekily asked if she have any recommendations...

"Try the Briyani!" She chirped. She then glanced down and laughed. I was flaccid at that time and it's kinda visible through the thin boxer shorts. Then she commented something really mean.

"The hotdog buns ah... the hot dogs are really small nowadays you know?"

How not to laugh. I burst out laughing and say "That's because you haven't prepared it properly! You should try those Chinese cheese hotdogs!"

She grimaced and went back to the counter. I felt a little embarrassed by my unabashedness and apologized. But I decided to stay a little to make some small talks. Afterall, I've always had a liking for indian girls.

I asked her how to heat up, she shrugs.

So i figured it out and stood at the lonely table while munching the briyani... quite decent for a frozen snack. Too little meat though. As I was finishing, I read her name tag aloud

"Jane!"...

She turns and says that's not her real name... but she used it anyways. Complex lady. I then apologized for my rudeness even though she started first. We discussed about the better choices of snacks in the store and I introduced myself

"I'm John, nice to meet you!" she looked at me enthusiastically and shook my hands...

"That's not my real name too!" I sneered. And she burst out laughing, but our hands remains held.

dark3r
16-09-2016, 12:48 PM
though pee is not my type of thing, still pitching tent for continuation!

Superfluid
16-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Neither it's mine actually... :p

Superfluid
16-09-2016, 02:23 PM
"That's not my real name too!" I sneered. And she burst out laughing, but our hands remains held.

I pulled back when I sensed I was overdoing it. But I still smiled and walked to the counter. We remained silent throughout as she scans the item and places it in a plastic bag.

"I'm eating it here, Jane..." i reminded her.

"Oh sorry!" She smiled as she apologized. "Let me heat it up for you"

So I asked if i could use hands here and she dares me. I didn't try.. I'm not dumb. However, I can't help but think I was too close for her comfort so I quickly ate and left. Then it dawned on me I forgot to fucking pay.

I rushed back and as I approached the door, she pushed it open and to chase me and my head knocked onto it.. My lips were lacerated by my teeth and was bleeding profusely. Lucky there was no one else, but hell i did make a commotion at first when I fell as there were cyclist buying drinks passing by.

"We are closed for the moment... please come back later in 10 minutes can? I need to attend to this guy" Jane announced.

"Are you serious?? " I asked.

"Shhh,... don't talk, you are spraying blood all over my uniform." She chided.

So Jane was really attentive. She put me into the store area where there are 2 stools ... (didn't know there's stools in convenience stores) and she leaned kinda close. It's usually when girls are near, magic happens. It helps if you smell nice too. Lucky i spray some perfume before going down... and lucky my wife was asleep. I know i'm an ass

"You smell really nice..." i commented. (I know, there are people that might disagree and come up with some sensitive remarks here but she smells faintly of Jasmine, Semporna and CK One)

She giggled and said "wait till i lift my arms... i whole day haven't shower ok?" She is very game and actually negates the sensitivity of my comment.

"I'm serious... CK One + Semporna... good combination." I winced as she rubs some ointment on my forehead.

"You cheeky la! Now I pull your lips see how you talk ok?" Jane laughed as she maniacally looks at my wounds.

"Oww.. .hurt!" I pleaded

She blew my lips like a mom tending a wound of her child. As if blowing makes the pain go away. She is a little too close for me to resist.

"You smell nice too..." she commented.

I tried to smile.. but i winced again... so she let go and we looked at each other while we froze.

"Hey... you said we are only closed for 10 minutes... there is a whole bunch outside waiting for you" i reminded her.

The night does wonders at attractions. I never thought I'd be so close to an Indian lady. My mom always tells me "Mungali (Bengali) come catch you!" and now i am so happy if this "Mungali" hottie grabs me.

She unfroze and tells me to wait here.

I am happy and excited as fuck... then my phone rang. *&^%$! Lucky Jane was busy.

"I'm at 7-11... i buying supper.. .you want anything?" I answered.

"Hmmm... ok... you eat there la... later I wake up hungry..." my wife replied.

"OK... i will!" i replied with glee

Superfluid
16-09-2016, 02:42 PM
So after browsing completely through the inventory, i noticed there was a camera blinking at me. I was shocked as fuck. I tried to look down and pretended not to see it... I really regretted adjusting my hardon when Jane stepped out.

"You saw or not?" Jane queried.

"It's fucking looking at me!" i replied

"Its off la, dumbo!" she laughed.

I felt relieved, but still precarious about where I am. "Where were we, sweetie?" I smiled as I answered her.

"Your lips look ok already la... Come I see... "

As she leans closer, i took the chance and kissed her. I was really randy after she was so close to me. She taste exotic. And her kissing was out of this world. Indian ladies all are taught to kiss? I was wondering as she twirled her tongue within my lips, the pain fizzing and she licks the wound, oblivious to the blood.

I sense she is really adventurous.

"You vampire ah?" I asked

We locked lips this time and she suddenly stops as she frantically looks at her phone.

"My hubby la! you go now... why you kiss me?" she blurted

I felt really bad as i looked at her reply her SMSes. I wonder why didn't I feel anything when my wife called. I am really a jerk. What if her hubby was doing someone behind her back right now?

She kissed me again briefly and warned "This is my first and my last time kissing a guy in my workplace"

I took her phone, a simple Nokia Monochrome and keyed in my mobile number. I saved it as "Munjer" (indian dudes will know what I'm talking about)

I still feel bad about it. I passed her $10 and walked off feeling nervous and moody about what happened. Needless to say, i spent my pent up energy and vented it on my wife's pussy that night when i was home.

zamani
16-09-2016, 03:48 PM

Travesty
16-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Really enjoyed the update, pls continue

iBra
16-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Nice story, support!!

McFlirty
17-09-2016, 05:39 AM
Truly enjoying your update TS