PDA

View Full Version : HC near South Bridge Rd

randyboy73
03-11-2006, 01:49 PM
My apologies to bros. I know there used to be an existing thread called "New in South Bridge Rd" but I don seem to be able to locate it anymore, so have no choice but to start another.

Went down there yesterday and contrary to my last visit two weeks ago, there were no mei meis sitting on the sofas. Was greeted by this voluptuous PRC lady who told me to take a sit and proceeded to holler for the next gal on duty... thankfully, the quality of the gals had not deteriorated. The gal who was assigned to me was dressed in a delicious beige color body hugging one piece dress that showed a well endowed cleavage... yummy....

Followed her to one of the rooms (and if i may add, nice ambience with two single mattressed joined together to form a twin) and proceeded to undress. The gal c---y came in mid way thru as i was taking off my pants and changed laid fresh towels on the mattress and pillow (those who have read another of my post in other threads would have known about my turnoff at those HCs that don change towels... eeeks!)

Anyway C---y asked me to lie down and i suggested that she use powder instead of oil (meeeting my CO in an hour, so don wan giveaway tell tale sign). The massage was rather weak and during the session, we were engaged in small talk. Found out that she was from Shenyang and used to learn basic TCM massage (funi cannot tell as reali lacking in strength). Anyway, when she found out that yesterday was not my first visit and that my previous GF was also a PRC, she started opening up and spoke on a wider range of topics.

From this point on, I am going to narrate my thoughts as they happened yesterday so bros can get a better FR.

Girl: Turn over and let me massage your front
Me:
(Turns over and lets girl continue massage)... (Basket! How come no accidental touches to sensitive areas! Looks like gonna be one boring thing)
(since she never touch my parts, I touch hers and proceed to slide my hand up the skirt and start stroking a thigh)....(Hmm! very good still continue chatting.. lets slide hgher to the bum.. nice smooth bum... hmm cannot feel any panty line...)

Girls phone rings and she stretched across my body to retrieve phone and proceeds to talk in that position!

Me:
(Mai tu liao... can feel her boobs pressing on my chest... slide my hands up the bum and whoa... feel the nice soft skin ... still no panty... aha! G-string... lets carress baby... move my hand to the clit to see what happens... hmm she still lets me play...)

Gal hangs up phone and gives me a glorious smile... and reaches for her hand bag instead.. rummaging thru it and says "zao dao le! wo men zhuo ai ba!". Straight away, my lil bro "homat" and it got even harder as she proceeded to lift her dress up to her boobs, wiggled her body a little and finally tugged it over her head, leaving her in her G string and zebra stripped bra... yummy! Yummy! She seductively removed her bra and caught me by surprised when she bent over and shoved her nice pinkish nipple into my mouth...

Never did I expect that this dear little gal that I was struggling to have a conversation would end up almost "raping me". After I was done sucking her tits, she sat on me, bent over a frenched me... almost sucked my entire tongue out... boy was she forceful.. a bit paiseh, but I think I lost the frenching war.... she was sucking on my lips, sucking my tongue... sucking my nipple... damn... I was harder that never before.. she even said "wa! didi yue lai yue ying...." I could not tahan anymore, so I pushed her over and said "dao wo le!" Flipped my body over hers and started to attack her tits.. kissed the back of her neck and behind her earlobe...damn she was getting horny.. during all this time, she still had her g-string on... I damn nearly ripped the thing off her and I believe she was helping me achieve my aim.. when she was stark naked, i kept frenching her and I could feel my didi almost at the entrance to "nirvana". Common sense prevailed.. she quickly capped me and I rammed right into her cunt... whoa!!!!! tight as hell... I am quite well hung, but even then I have encountered some gals with pretty lose ones... anyway, back to my story.... Rode her missionary and brought her logs over my shoulders and rammed like hell.. during this time, she kept encouraging me to fuck her harder and deeper, saying things like " hao shen wo!... da li hen shuang" wo yao ni zai da li"!.. fuck man.. this is onw gal that likes things rough.. she grabbed my head (the one with the brain and not the one in the hole) and shoved her tongue into my mouth... we tried a few variations of the missionary (scissors, feet to the chest and etc) and finally, decided to up the gears and go for the climax! Now yesterday was the first time in two weeks I had gone for a bonk session after a week out with the flu bug (stupid haze), so my stamina was not that good, but as i was accelerating to climaz, she had to cover her mouth as I was giving as good as i was getting from her.. Finally shot out my load (in the CD of coz) but she did not wanna let me go.. she hugged me tightly and continued kissing me... I managed to entangle myself from her embrace only a couple of minutes later after promising that we will do it again next week...

She cleaned me up after... made casual talk and also made me promise her that I would be there next thursday as she was heading up to Thailand for a short break.... overall a fantastic experience.....

Hope the FR is ok with the bros as this is my first full length FR...

Name - C---y
Age - 24 yrs
Body - 7.5/10 (not fat but not skinny - curves in rite places)
Boobs - 33B (sorry bros, i am bad judge of size.. juz can say that it is more than a handful)
Mssage - 5/10
BJ - n.a.
HJ - n.a.
Frenching - 9/10 ( i freaking lost the battle)- think she is selective
FJ - 8.5/10 (feels like i am screwing a GF who is hot and wild)
Damage - S$36 + $100 + $4 ( paiseh to take the change)
RTF - definitely!

Word of caution - I think she takes time to warm up to a person.. not sure if next bro would get the same kinda treatment from her! But I had a damn shiok experience!

lilace
03-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Nice FR bro.....care to pm location pls....

retepoet
03-11-2006, 02:03 PM
bro, where is this place :p mind giving me the address, feel like going there to take a look later since it's a cooling day today :)

Newbie_chngster
03-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Went to this place a couple of times as well. Quality of girls varies but overall got standard. Bad thing is that the newbies don't get proper training and hygiene is really lacking here. They don't take a bath after they fj with you:eek: just wipe their hole with tissue, put their clothes back on and ready for next customer!! Thinking about it now makes me wanna puke.

And unlike the threadstarters experience, want to get fresh towel must always ask and wait for it... and he is right about the girls here answering and talking on their handphones as and when they please.

woody17
03-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a very interesting and erotic joint. Could Dai Gor advise location of this HC? Thanks a lot:)

betsg
03-11-2006, 05:06 PM
pls pm me............thks

betsg
03-11-2006, 05:38 PM
pls pm meeeeeeeeeeeee

davegoh2002
04-11-2006, 02:58 PM
hey bro, y don u intro us that is nice and good and gals that are clean . maybe that time u go to that place and u r like pervert so the gals don not treat u good , if u want ppl to be nice to u, firstly u have to be nice to other first, maybe u jus don want other bro to write gd thing abt tis place . y no bro that go there gt tis complain and u r the onli one. u keep writing negative thing. let other ppl have a chance to try new thing. u can intro to us that the place u thing is gd

Went to this place a couple of times as well. Quality of girls varies but overall got standard. Bad thing is that the newbies don't get proper training and hygiene is really lacking here. They don't take a bath after they fj with you:eek: just wipe their hole with tissue, put their clothes back on and ready for next customer!! Thinking about it now makes me wanna puke.

And unlike the threadstarters experience, want to get fresh towel must always ask and wait for it... and he is right about the girls here answering and talking on their handphones as and when they please.

telokayer
24-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Went to this place the other day - I dont speak mandarin so it was very tough.
Only one girl when I went in - but there were 4 when I left - 2 of them seem quite cute - my one not so much.

Massage on bed very piano like and with powder not oil - prefer oil.
On the plus side i got a clothing optional massage (and i dont mean my clothes)
Here is my FR

Name: Ju Ju (or something)
Looks: 5/10
Tits: B/C (not firm)
Massage: 5/10
HJ: skipped - straight to BJ after too much negotiating which spoilt mood
BJ: 4/10 little suction and simply up an down fast as can - no affection
FJ: I passed
RTF: Not to her - would try others

Damage: $36 1 hour massage
+ $90 for BJ
I know this is over priced - but seriously not 1 word of english did she speak and being Ang Moh I know she was trying to rip me off. Her first price for FJ was $300....too funny.
Overall bad experience as we spent 5-10 mins trying to communicate and negotiate on price.
But I like the place and will return for other meat

telokayer
24-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Went to this place the other day - I dont speak mandarin so it was very tough.
Only one girl when I went in - but there were 4 when I left - 2 of them seem quite cute - my one not so much.

Massage on bed very piano like and with powder not oil - prefer oil.
On the plus side i got a clothing optional massage (and i dont mean my clothes)
Here is my FR

Name: Ju Ju (or something)
Looks: 5/10
Tits: B/C (not firm)
Massage: 5/10
HJ: skipped - straight to BJ after too much negotiating which spoilt mood
BJ: 4/10 little suction and simply up an down fast as can - no affection
FJ: I passed
RTF: Not to her - would try others

Damage: $36 1 hour massage
+ $90 for BJ
I know this is over priced - but seriously not 1 word of english did she speak and being Ang Moh I know she was trying to rip me off. Her first price for FJ was $300....too funny.
Overall bad experience as we spent 5-10 mins trying to communicate and negotiate on price.
But I like the place and will return for other meat