PDA

View Full Version : Bonked a demure meek ATB, now she wont let go

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 08:17 AM
I am attracted to this ATB colleague who is exactly my ideal type of gf. Gentle, demure and guai guai type of gal. She is not very pretty, a slim figure, A-cup, flat ass, not that type of hot chio curvy ATB which some of u bros have encountered with.

So managed to know her thru interaction with work. After knowing her a certain period, we went out for a few dates. I certainly know she has feeling for me. So i know my chance is here and i told her i like her too. She told me she has not dated anyone before and she is nervous.

She stays alone, i was super excited upon knowing that as i knew my chance is nearing. So she showed my her bedroom, jus like a gf eager to show her bf. After we went in, i hugged her from behind. Smelling her hair, whispering to her ears in chinese "XXX, u are really very beautiful. I love u alot". Then my hand start to grope her body and eventually grabbed her small tits. She is super shy and said "its embarrassing". I told her "jus u and me only".

Then i turn her body around and grabbed her small ass. Started to french kiss her. Oh my, can see this is her first time. SHe is not good at her kissing. We moved on to her bed. Frenching her, kissing and licking her neck, ears, face and at the same time roaming my hands around her body. When i wanted to stripped her clothes, she was abit reluctant cus she is very shy. Woah, the more she is shy, the more i wanna give her a good fuck.

eventually stripped her until left her bra and panties. When i took off her bra, she quickly covered her breast, i told her "dun be shy, let me see". I quickly grabbed it and play around her nipples. SHe was so sensitive and let a out a soft moan occasionally. Then sucked and licked her nipples. Her moan grew even louder. Then took off her panties and her played around her pussy too. She moan louder when i gave a good licking with my tongue.

THen i ask to give me a BJ. SHe said dun want cus its dirty. I told her "wont, jus treat it as eating ice-cream". Slowly i put it into her mouth and she reluctantly sucked it. After BJ, the moment is here. Jus when i was able to insert my hard rod into her wet pussy, she asked me "pain or not". Oh my, so innocent. I was very shiok that i am able to fuck such an innocent virgin.

She let out a loud moaning during the fucking. Keep saying "bu yao bu yao liao". But the more she said that, the harder i fuck. Finally as usual, i cum in her pussy.

We continue this relationship for about a month or so and have sex several times. But she started to pester me, become more possesive. She scared that i leave her. Can see she is the traditional type that once u fucked her, she deemed that she has given her body to me and she is my woman. I feel suffocated and find her irritating, wanted to break up this relationship. But she dont want.

Any advice on how to solve this?

Abcdefghijklmn
02-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Dream knight, you alway post something out of the blue and it is alway one post and the thread died.

You asked a lot of weird questions in the past and now you asking another one.

Next time what do you want to ask?

Ntspannar
02-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Pretty sure most people here hope she will stick to u till u no longer post in this forum. ATB we are rooting for you...

Please take away his Internet in case he don't want you...

Fuckin retard

hugs
02-07-2016, 09:02 AM
I hope fate will not catch up with you and let you die childless and alone. She is a traditional type of guai guai girl and you find her irritating. Then why are you in her life and touching her? This forum provides you opportunities at dome 1,2 and 3 but you must get yourself a guai guai girl to have sex with and then blame her for irritating you. Write some more pls, write some more.

hkimfav
02-07-2016, 09:06 AM
What is ATB? Haha. sorry for my ignorance

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I hope fate will not catch up with you and let you die childless and alone. She is a traditional type of guai guai girl and you find her irritating. Then why are you in her life and touching her? This forum provides you opportunities at dome 1,2 and 3 but you must get yourself a guai guai girl to have sex with and then blame her for irritating you. Write some more pls, write some more.

She told me she can have sex with me as and when i want, as long as i dont leave her

wangzzz
02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
What is ATB? Haha. sorry for my ignorance

AhTiongBu (PRC meimei?)

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 09:25 AM

She is my ideal type of gal and i just want to try guai guai gal, difficult to find guai guai virgin in these days

hugs
02-07-2016, 11:35 AM
She also told you don't leave her so why are thinking of breaking up with her?
She told me she can have sex with me as and when i want, as long as i dont leave her

Hard to find and she is your type so don't leave her!
She is my ideal type of gal and i just want to try guai guai gal, difficult to find guai guai virgin in these days

sex crusader
02-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Dream knight, you alway post something out of the blue and it is alway one post and the thread died.

You asked a lot of weird questions in the past and now you asking another one.

Next time what do you want to ask?
He will ask next who has got fetish in diapers! He will also ask who has ML to a girl in diaper before!:rolleyes:

AhTiongBu (PRC meimei?)
This is the most racist name given to China girl! We sillyporean are racist ! Admit it! Face reality, sg compared to China is like hitting an egg on a rock !

Oda007
02-07-2016, 12:22 PM
is she thinking of settling down with you alrdy??

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 12:30 PM
is she thinking of settling down with you alrdy??

Yes. as said earlier, she is the traditional type. Once u fucked her, she deemed she is mine.

Though she is my ideal type and would like to settle down with her, but i am hesitant as she is china gal.

maxman
02-07-2016, 01:18 PM
I am attracted to this ATB colleague who is exactly my ideal type of gf. Gentle, demure and guai guai type of gal. She is not very pretty, a slim figure, A-cup, flat ass, not that type of hot chio curvy ATB which some of u bros have encountered with.

So managed to know her thru interaction with work. After knowing her a certain period, we went out for a few dates. I certainly know she has feeling for me. So i know my chance is here and i told her i like her too. She told me she has not dated anyone before and she is nervous.

She stays alone, i was super excited upon knowing that as i knew my chance is nearing. So she showed my her bedroom, jus like a gf eager to show her bf. After we went in, i hugged her from behind. Smelling her hair, whispering to her ears in chinese "XXX, u are really very beautiful. I love u alot". Then my hand start to grope her body and eventually grabbed her small tits. She is super shy and said "its embarrassing". I told her "jus u and me only".

Then i turn her body around and grabbed her small ass. Started to french kiss her. Oh my, can see this is her first time. SHe is not good at her kissing. We moved on to her bed. Frenching her, kissing and licking her neck, ears, face and at the same time roaming my hands around her body. When i wanted to stripped her clothes, she was abit reluctant cus she is very shy. Woah, the more she is shy, the more i wanna give her a good fuck.

eventually stripped her until left her bra and panties. When i took off her bra, she quickly covered her breast, i told her "dun be shy, let me see". I quickly grabbed it and play around her nipples. SHe was so sensitive and let a out a soft moan occasionally. Then sucked and licked her nipples. Her moan grew even louder. Then took off her panties and her played around her pussy too. She moan louder when i gave a good licking with my tongue.

THen i ask to give me a BJ. SHe said dun want cus its dirty. I told her "wont, jus treat it as eating ice-cream". Slowly i put it into her mouth and she reluctantly sucked it. After BJ, the moment is here. Jus when i was able to insert my hard rod into her wet pussy, she asked me "pain or not". Oh my, so innocent. I was very shiok that i am able to fuck such an innocent virgin.

She let out a loud moaning during the fucking. Keep saying "bu yao bu yao liao". But the more she said that, the harder i fuck. Finally as usual, i cum in her pussy.

We continue this relationship for about a month or so and have sex several times. But she started to pester me, become more possesive. She scared that i leave her. Can see she is the traditional type that once u fucked her, she deemed that she has given her body to me and she is my woman. I feel suffocated and find her irritating, wanted to break up this relationship. But she dont want.

Many women place great value on their virginity and would be very carefully choose to lose it to the right man. Whether she chose you to lose her virginity to, or you assertively took it from her, you are now probably marked by her to be the one, the one to marry and have children with.

If a woman becomes pregnant, even if she was a casual fling or a prostitute, the father of the child has to support the child under the Woman's Charter.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-has-to-help-maintain-illegitimate-child-court

hugs
02-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Does not matter SG colleague or ATB colleague. She was a good virgin girl you wanted and you should not ruin her.

ddog
02-07-2016, 01:44 PM
too clingy and needy is a turnoff, Ddog have long time friend clingy especially when Ddog post photos together with some good looking girls, needy girl will keep messaging saying she's jealous, how come never out with her instead, etc.
Turnoff... same goes if guys are clingy like that, bros can take note.

NewM00n
02-07-2016, 01:45 PM

Its amazing how you can come out with such fantazies . :p Last time was with married women and now this . :D What next ???? How about getting someone to poke your backside ??? :p

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Its amazing how you can come out with such fantazies . :p Last time was with married women and now this . :D What next ???? How about getting someone to poke your backside ??? :p

Married woman were all flings. But this one different.

LuisGarcia
02-07-2016, 02:10 PM
The hidden message is he fucked the girl raw ..... maybe he forgot to mention that he removed the condom and fuck without the girl knowing :D

dreamzknight
02-07-2016, 02:14 PM
The hidden message is he fucked the girl raw ..... maybe he forgot to mention that he removed the condom and fuck without the girl knowing :D

She was hesitant that i never put condom, but told her raw is better and i told her will withdraw. But i purposely cum in pussy. THen she was stunned and asked me why i never withdraw. I told her too late

pussylicious12345
02-07-2016, 02:22 PM

Don't think too highly of yourself. Your ATB is probably fucking and blowing a dozen of guys raw, and saying that they are the only one and not to leave her too. :D:D:D

Nigeria
02-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Don't think too highly of yourself. Your ATB is probably fucking and blowing a dozen of guys raw, and saying that they are the only one and not to leave her too. :D:D:D

Hahaha that should be the case :D

3Dragon
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Fucking hallucinating. On drugs again.

Bugsey
02-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Fucking hallucinating. On drugs again.

Most likely waking up to a wet dream :)

Olduncle
02-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Hi dreamzknight wen uncle read ur previous post uncle tot you must be only 8 or 10 yrs old but I tink uncle is wrong you must be 10 or 11 yrs old kudos to you you discover the SBF and ur post very cleverly written taken from other bros post and add in ur imagination WELL DONE !!!!! You will do well in ur PSLE !!!!! "CLAP" "CLAP" ..........

VladTheImpala
02-07-2016, 05:19 PM

So your mum included. You had a fling with your mum

Apollo
02-07-2016, 05:41 PM
She was hesitant that i never put condom, but told her raw is better and i told her will withdraw. But i purposely cum in pussy. THen she was stunned and asked me why i never withdraw. I told her too late

u deserve to go hell, or you just lying here

Hugs mimi, teach him some lesson :p:D

DoveShampoo
02-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Hi dreamzknight wen uncle read ur previous post uncle tot you must be only 8 or 10 yrs old but I tink uncle is wrong you must be 10 or 11 yrs old kudos to you you discover the SBF and ur post very cleverly written taken from other bros post and add in ur imagination WELL DONE !!!!! You will do well in ur PSLE !!!!! "CLAP" "CLAP" ..........

TS you must listen to Olduncle :D

NewM00n
02-07-2016, 06:53 PM

How can it be different ???

Clap clap clap . 9 months later you will become a daddy . :p Or she could have videotaped you and start to blackmail you . Or you could have kenna STDS . By then your kkj will no longer to be able to function at all .

hugs
02-07-2016, 06:53 PM

Hugs mimi, teach him some lesson :p:D

Give me a bottle of gasoline and a lighter!:mad:

NewM00n
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM

Hugs mimi, teach him some lesson

Yes please somebody teach him a lesson and make him wake up from his fantasies. :D

NewM00n
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Give me a bottle of gasoline and a lighter!:mad:

You want to start a campfire ???

CumExplorer
02-07-2016, 10:16 PM
You want to start a campfire ???

she is the campfire :p

charsiew
02-07-2016, 10:35 PM
TS this your karma. What you do to her, will come back to you. Just you wait.

cs

justwanadoit
02-07-2016, 11:15 PM

TS assumed she bergin but strangely neber mention he see blood when he fuck her :rolleyes:

sadfa
02-07-2016, 11:21 PM
TS assumed she bergin but strangely neber mention he see blood when he fuck her :rolleyes:

Becos he making up stories n he copy those stories he read. So if stories never say, of cos he never say Lo. Next time he will add in the details.

OrhYeeOrh
02-07-2016, 11:24 PM

New word - bergin :D

DreamMaster1985
02-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Aiyah, time to settle down la......ATB, all of us are rooting for you!

dreamzknight
03-07-2016, 12:18 AM

Doesnt mean no blood means not virgin. There are instances where the gal break it during sports

Spytheman
05-07-2016, 08:56 AM
ATB fuck early hor...
A lot already non virgin when come here ...

sundial
05-07-2016, 10:07 AM
AhTiongBu (PRC meimei?)

Like that also can... Armpit shaved or not
Any acronym to differentiate?

michaelrocksam
07-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Aiyah, time to settle down la......ATB, all of us are rooting for you!

If she marries him, suffers more in future. More painful than her first time. It's not the tissue, it's the issue.

runhotsun
14-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Doesnt mean no blood means not virgin. There are instances where the gal break it during sports

>.... I also have similar experience leh. Also a ATB. ... but my good look and got many suitors.... not sure why she select me... me also not rich, not handsome....

Now I in love with her, don't know how to let her go....

runhotsun
14-07-2016, 05:08 PM
>.... I also have similar experience leh. Also a ATB. ... but my good look and got many suitors.... not sure why she select me... me also not rich, not handsome....

But mine, told me, I can let her go... she will be hurt...
she got suitors buying her expensive gift, including giving her a $80K watch.....

dreamzknight
14-07-2016, 11:05 PM
i am now officially in a relatioship with her. Yes, she is a nice innocent gal which cant be find in SG le. So dont wanna let go of such a nice gal.

But of cus, i still continue to fuck her raw as usual

NewM00n
15-07-2016, 09:55 AM
Congrats and good luck . Feel happy for you . Please do remember to take photos of her in the nude to share with us . :)

runhotsun
17-07-2016, 12:45 PM
i am now officially in a relatioship with her. Yes, she is a nice innocent gal which cant be find in SG le. So dont wanna let go of such a nice gal.

But of cus, i still continue to fuck her raw as usual

For mine, don't dare do raw.. not looking to make babies.. just enjoy orgasm with her
K

dreamzknight
17-07-2016, 01:36 PM
For mine, don't dare do raw.. not looking to make babies.. just enjoy orgasm with her
K

ask her eeat pill lor

runhotsun
17-07-2016, 04:03 PM
ask her eeat pill lor

Don't want ask her eat pill.....just put on rubbee

sun814
17-07-2016, 04:55 PM
ask her eeat pill lor

You don't deserve to be in a r/s with any lady from PRC since you are degraded them by using such degrading term as ATB

runhotsun
18-07-2016, 02:20 PM
You don't deserve to be in a r/s with any lady from PRC since you are degraded them by using such degrading term as ATB

I fully agreed with you. We should give them due respect.
My gal , seriously in love with me...

sadfa
18-07-2016, 09:24 PM
I fully agreed with you. We should give them due respect.
My gal , seriously in love with me...

In love with you or yr pink ic, hdb flat or cpf?

Mayers
19-07-2016, 12:03 AM
In love with you or yr pink ic, hdb flat or cpf?

The last two? :D

runhotsun
19-07-2016, 11:09 AM
The last two? :D

Yes, I am vary of the real interest.... But mine, didn't ask for these.
And she has suitors here offering her more, but she turned them down......
One guy buy a watch worth thousands as a "friendship"gift ... she rejected. Another offer to give her allowance monthly, she rejected....
Her suitors all drives expensive car to pick her , but she choose to follow me on MRT.....

CumExplorer
19-07-2016, 11:30 AM

what this ATB means in proper english ?

is it hokkin or other dialect ?

CumExplorer
19-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Yes, I am vary of the real interest.... But mine, didn't ask for these.
And she has suitors here offering her more, but she turned them down......
One guy buy a watch worth thousands as a "friendship"gift ... she rejected. Another offer to give her allowance monthly, she rejected....
Her suitors all drives expensive car to pick her , but she choose to follow me on MRT.....

u r lucky, treat her well :cool:

hugs
19-07-2016, 12:34 PM
@runhotsun, why are you quoting yourself?:confused:

I agree with @sun814. This is not about women from which countries, it is about being respectful to one another. If Sg men want to improve their image, to let the world knows that you guys are respectable, logical, smart and a good man, then behave like one. Be a smart good man that others want to desire you and respect you.

But mine, told me, I can let her go... she will be hurt...
she got suitors buying her expensive gift, including giving her a $80K watch.....

runhotsun
20-07-2016, 05:18 PM
@runhotsun, why are you quoting yourself?:confused:

I agree with @sun814. This is not about women from which countries, it is about being respectful to one another. If Sg men want to improve their image, to let the world knows that you guys are respectable, logical, smart and a good man, then behave like one. Be a smart good man that others want to desire you and respect you.

In general, I do agree with your thinking. But most of us here, hid behind a nick and either review our secrets or hear out others...... so what respect are we talking about when we don't even know who is on the other end.
I think we are also not talking about men from any countries..rather here to share what men or female do.... maybe in term of sex life, etc..
If seriously we value respect so much, we should not be here, on this web, hiding behind a nick and talk......

VladTheImpala
20-07-2016, 05:37 PM
ask her eeat pill lor

I give u eat shit want anot