01-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Jamie

thai 22yo

35C 25 36

165cm

frenching bbbj cim

130 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/jamie.jpg

interested bros kindly PM Hugo with ur contact no.

thx

forumer
01-11-2006, 08:06 PM
wah, all your stock very syt.. :)

hugoman
02-11-2006, 01:39 PM
wah, all your stock very syt.. :)

Thanks bro. Hope bros can support this gal. She got some problem at home and she wish to earn as much as possible. She assured her service to all bros here. (Provided bros treat her well).

Thanks bros in advance:D

sekmo
02-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks bro. Hope bros can support this gal. She got some problem at home and she wish to earn as much as possible. She assured her service to all bros here. (Provided bros treat her well).

Thanks bros in advance:D

Hi bro hugoman,

PM you liao. Hope to hear from you soon. :D

hugoman
03-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Hi bro hugoman,

PM you liao. Hope to hear from you soon. :D

Bro thanks for yur support yesterday. Hope u can help to post a FR

daiwa88
03-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Looks good. How to contact you?:)

ah bimmer
03-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Thank hugoman for introducing Jamie to me on Thursday.

Reach the hotel and was greeted by Jamie. She wore a top and mini-skirt.
She first TCSS for a while on the bed. She hug me while we are chatting really feel like we know each other already. Then she unbutton my shirt and hang it up too. Was impressive by this little action. Then I went into the toilet 1st. She follow in later on. She put the shower foam on me and begin to clean me. While doing this, she lifts me up and do a bbbj on me. It is a wonderful feeling. She also use her boob to rub my little bro. It was getting high. We kiss into the bath-tub like long lost lover. Then she stands and rubs her pussy around my bro. Wow it was shiok!!

After this we bath, and she applies some lotion on my face to wash. Then we proceed to dry ourselves up and the action continues onto the bed room. She proceeds to breast f… my bro, follow by a long and wonderful bbbj. It was slow and steady. I also went down south to feel her sister. At first it was dry but slowly as I finger here her. It was getting wetter and wetter. I was getting horny by this. So I signal her for a 69. I lick and suck her pussy like no tomorrow. I can feel that she is getting high as her moans was getting louder and louder. I was afraid the cleaning maid outside could hear us. But I dun care and continue for about 5-8 minutes. Until her turn ard and take out the French cap and cap.

The action took first with her on top on me. She could really ride very well. But I prefer to be in control. So I hug her and ram her in my fav position. It was more like love-making. A few time I could remember hearing her saying, coming. I think that I have make her cum.:) I finish off with her back onto my body, hugging her tightly onto me. It was great.

She clean me up. And we TCSS again for a while. And she offer me a massage and I agreed. Not bad for her massage skill. After that she hug each other on the bed and kiss. Then she went down south for my bro. S+++ing my rod up and down till hard. Then she went down to bbbj again. This time this was much longer than the 1st time. I was wondering if she was trying to making me cim into her mouth or she enjoying sucking my bro. To no avail, she took out the cap and put it on. The second round begin.

But this time. I wanted something new. After some time on the bed. I carry her and onto the chair and do it there. (Something I learn from JapAV firm). Finally finish off there.
It was F… great feeling.

Look: 7
Boob:7.5
Body:7.5
Pussy:9(taste good, no smell)
Bbbj:10 (GREAT)
Love-making: 10 (like in heaven)
Rtf: will if $ permit.

She is really service-orientated!

KhitTheungKhoon
03-11-2006, 03:45 PM
First time calling hugoman gal.....thx bro for adding me to ur group..

Wasd recommended Jamie...syt...ok lor..Arranged an evening slot...

Proceed to the designated hotel in 15 mins time..knock at the door...no answer...so sian...wanted to call hugoman..cos first time ma..worried..hahahahbut b4 i could call the door open. Was greeted by a small gal. She looked cute and in a way quite pretty to me. Ask to go in, but dunno wat to do. Haahah so settle on the small couch. She pour me a glass to water, thought want to give me drink but she drank it, but can see that she never swallow leh, she came over and feed me, wa lau eehh..didi stand liao, wat a treatment man, of cos i swallow the water cos can't wait to french her. Frenching was great lots of tongue fight and wet, hahaa.

Then she want me to unbuckled her bra, handful boobs and dancing in front of me whike i undress her and she slowly undress my jeans, and guess wat, she lick my brief till so wet and putt it down, and next thing my didi in her sexy mouth. Her bbbj was top notch, almost CIM, she say u can cim but i say no la, i shy, lol...but in the end 1 min later i did cim and some on her chin, she use her hand and wipe it sexilyand smile, she is more wet than me, then hold my did and go shower together..she wash her mouth while i lie in bathtub waiting for her, she was naughty, no ne touch her and she still moan lor, bth, got up from bathtub and carry her up and french her, of cos after she mouthwash la. then back in bathtub, as normal spa treament, and another round of bbbj, she really like bbbj,keep looking at me while bbbj and moan dunno why i think i cannot control, cim again. She say so fast darling, i still want u to fuck me..lol..then still got time wash up and rest on beb while she give me a massage..as she move up after i turn over facing her, she french me again for 2 min like tht and i requested a 69, paint her while she engulf my didi again. this time i try to control or rather too tired nth to control, haha. paint her till her already wet pussy full of precum, but surprisingly she take a condom and wore on me without asking and pump me cowboy, and moan, she say she wanna cum for me, hear this i buay tahan, flip her over and pump her till 15 mins later still no cum, in the end hj till wanna cum then go in again, and when i cum we both moan so loud..hope neighbours never hear. She say " i feel so good"...so song to hear tht, after that shower again and chat a while b4 we french and hug and i leave the room very satisfied. Worth it for for the money spend.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs:7/10 (handful)
French:10/10
BBbj:10/10 cum 2 times in mouth leh
Fj:8/10
Gf feeling: out of this world 10/10
Rtf: hugoman 2 times can? ahhaha

angieVI
03-11-2006, 03:51 PM
first time calling hugoman's gal?!
u seemed to have tried his gals only...and alot of times FR...
:rolleyes:

sex_niteout
03-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Yo Bro Hugoman......Standby for mi 2molo @ 9.30am can bor ?? :D I wan Jamie 2!!! ;)
I will call u after 8.30am tomolo .
Dun forget mi hor....in case u forgot mi...my contact no is 8**6163*.

gust81
03-11-2006, 04:58 PM
lol, was a bit late with the fr, anyway, Bro recommend Jamie as the one i aiming for fully booked... Never mind, since he seldom give me bad recommendations decided to on him. Reached the place with some minor hiccups but was greeted by her warmly. Not a bad body for her size though she is not a looker.
Procceed with routine TCSS and went into the tub. Man... This gal really knows the meaning of deep throat... :D Suck everything rite in... Further details I think can skip. Just that though she is not the best looking in Hugo's collection, her 'energy' is really frightening... Or is it i getting old? :p

hugoman
03-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Yo Bro Hugoman......Standby for mi 2molo @ 9.30am can bor ?? :D I wan Jamie 2!!!

Bro can PM me :D

sekmo
03-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Here is the late FR I promised, bro hugoman...

Saw Jamie's pic yesterday, wah! Another SYT in the market! And I thought to myself, must try must try. Quickly I pm bro hugoman and ask when is Jamie free? About 5+ 6pm bro hugoman sms me she available at 8pm. Wah! That was fast. You sure got standard, bro...

So after work I quickly fly down to the place where Jamie is located. Got her room number, and then rush up to her room. Knock knock! And a innocent-looking gal opened the door. "Wai!" Jamie greeted. As I looked at her bouncy bust, I knew I was in a treat tonight...

After TCSS a while, we proceed to shower. Lying in the bath tub, I looked at her pinkish, eraser nipples pointing to me as she cleaned my didi thoroughly. I played with her nipples, and she said "Oi.." Haha. That was such a turn-on, looking at her blushed face. After some SOP cleaning, she then gave me brief breast-fuck in the bath tub. Wah! Seeing my didi disappearing and coming out between her boobs, with her eraser nipples brushing, it really makes me quite high...

Proceed to the bed. She continued what she left in the bath tub, and giving my didi a lick on and off. Then she proceed to HJ my didi furiously. I quickly stopped her and said "Wah! You want me to surrender so fast? Blow me lah..." Giving me a mischievious look, Jamie then give me a long and wet BBBJ, with enough suction to push me higher. I motioned her to turn around for some fingering. She turned, and as I fingered her, "Why so dry?" She then took some KY gel and applied to her cunt, and lead my hand to her cunt again. Hmm. Still quite dry, but nevermind...

As she continued her BBBJ, I told her to stop and can start the action now. Giving me a CFM look, she capped me and slowly lower herself down. "Oooo...." She moaned as my didi disappeared in her. She then stopped and seemed to enjoy the presence of my didi inside her. I then slowly hold her waist, and begin pumping her from underneath. Slowly, she take back the initiative and start grinding her hips, with occasional riding in between. I just stayed in passive mode, and playing with her nipples at the same time. Soon, she rode harder and harder, and I just came with her on top...

We rest and TCSS for a while, before begin the 2nd round. This time, I turn on active mode, and start my catbath on her. As I kiss and lick her from her mouth, her neck, her stomach, her legs, then back to her back, and finally reaching her butt. As I kiss her butt, she start her moaning again. "Ooi...ooi..." as she moaned, I noticed her goosebumps on her butt. Then my tongue flicker along her butt-crack, her moaning got louder and her body start twisting. As I feel her cunt, and noticed she is quite wet by now, I stopped my "torture" on her. She capped me quickly, and pulled me towards her. "Come..." as she gave me the CFM look again. I then started to pump her slowly in missionary, then turned her sideways and pump her again, alternating between slow and fast paces. I turned her again, and start my drilling with her in doggie. Seeing her wanting to get away (maybe she cannot stand the doggie position), I just grabbed her waist, and continue my "blasting" from behind. She trembled, and her moaning just got higher and louder. With such stereo effect, and feeling her wetness on my didi, I came and shot my final round in her (with cap, of course), with her shaking uncontrollably...

Face: 7.5/10 (SYT definitely. Looked 18-19, although she say she's 22)
Body: 7.5/10 (Fleshy, with meats on the right places.)
Boobs: 8/10 (C-cupper, with pinkish eraser nipples. Can play her nipples whole day...)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long and wet, with enough suction to make me high)
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating, and responsive too. Seemed to enjoy herself throughout, which adds a plus to the whole FL experience)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes, but must be gentle. Very dry and sensitive down there
RTF: Yes, if I have the time...

hugoman
04-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Yo Bro Hugoman......Standby for mi 2molo @ 9.30am can bor ?? :D I wan Jamie 2!!!

bro u gt PM.........:)

XTEME2314
04-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Bro, PM you already. Let me know.

toyota
04-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Hello all bros,

Have not been active for a while in this forum but today, I've decided to share with you ppl.

Meeting with Jamie, is like, meeting with a mistress/ lover. She’s lovely, gentle (wild when needed), and caring; basically, she’s there to make a lousy day turn better for us.

Would not go into detail, as many bros here already had shared. But she’s a gal you wont want to miss. Unless, you are going for looks. She doest have the outstanding looks but her service make up for everything. Passionate loving making, yes, I am not talking about sex alone here. She's not tall but nice body, I am a boobs man, and I tell you, she have a pair beauitful shape tits and a very suckerable nip.

If you have not make any arrangement to meet her, do it soon. Cause I believe, there are many bros who had met her will rtf, at least I know I will be one of them. She had brighten up my lousy week though it's only one and half hour that i had spent with her. Lastly, thanks so much for the arrangement, Mr. Hugoman!!!!

warmest regards,

toyota

hugoman
04-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Bros for support. Today her booking are full already. Bros pls booked in advance if interested to try this service power gals. Bros who like tit Fxxk, pls dun miss this gal:D

hugoman
05-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Bros She had applied half day leave on Sun. So limited slot. pls book fast:D

hugoman
05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
bros today still got 2 evening slots left. Any bros interested?

curiosityz
05-11-2006, 07:59 PM
erm bro, may i know the rate for it?

hugoman
06-11-2006, 01:41 PM
erm bro, may i know the rate for it?

Bro rate is 130/90/2

lance_royal
07-11-2006, 05:01 AM
Thanks Bro Hugo for the arrangement

my small head has been bothering my big head for some tender loving care n attention and as we all know and have experienced, the small head can b very convincing n persistent in soliciting a response from the big head. In my search, found so many tempting choices but I only needed one pussy. So who will it be??? Aiyah...damn stressed from work, now stressed from pussy hunting. What a double whammy!

Final decision, chose Hugoman's Jamie. Simple as that. Saw her pic but was not impressed with her looks n she was too covered up to really reveal her assets. Called Hugo, appt made n I turned up on time. Ding Dong, door open and my eyes POPPED! wah piang wrong girl is it? SO CUTE! not like pic.

I practically rushed in to have a better look. First thought, I want to "tar pau" her home n keep her to myself. Second thought, better not b selfish otherwise all SB cheongsters will whack me upsidedown.

The next 1.5 hrs was pure delight. she was extremely responsive to my needs (big n small head) throughout. Oh my goodness...heavenly!

In addition to Bros description n based on my preferences, my summary as follows:-
Strengths
Face - Cute n very lovable look
Body - proportionate build. every body parts fitted her well.
Boobs - very good size for hands n mouth n definitely non modified
Ass - firm n great for doggy
Lips - excellent for kissing n sucking small head
Pussy - fitted my small head like a glove. reacts instantly to a good lick n F_ _ _
Stereo Effect - better than any I hv heard in any cinema
Skills - anything also can n takes instructions very seriously

Weaknesses
Hmmmmmmm.......none that I can think of.

She is very overly enthusiastic to please. at times I need to hold her horses back especially when she is blowing me. Honestly, if I didn't hold her back right from the start, i could have wasted 2 shots in 2 seconds. then I would be left staring at her for the next 1hr 29 mins n 58secs

If u r still hving 2nd thoughts, it is yr loss, my gain

Conclusion - My money was well spent. she deserves every cent and more!

hugoman
07-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Bro lance_royal, thanks for posting FR at 5a.m. Really appreciate that.:D

boy7
08-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Guys who never book her before...Dnt trust that photo.

Face 7.5(very different fr that photo.looks much better.

Figure 7 ( shes quite fat in that photo.But nope.that photo must have been taken quite some time before she slim down.)

BBBj 8 action start during bathing

Breast fuck 6 her breast not firm enough

FJ 8 good sound effect

overall its a money worth spent.

hugoman
08-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Guys who never book her before...Dnt trust that photo.

Face 7.5(very different fr that photo.looks much better.

Figure 7 ( shes quite fat in that photo.But nope.that photo must have been taken quite some time before she slim down.)

BBBj 8 action start during bathing

Breast fuck 6 her breast not firm enough

FJ 8 good sound effect

overall its a money worth spent.

Seem like she need to train up abit on her breast fuck. Hope bros can guide her

hugoman
08-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Bros today who had tried, maybe can help to post if her tit fuck skill improved. :D

dense
08-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks to bro Hugo.

Every now & then (but not often), you get a kind of service that leaves you feeling satisfied not just because the sex was great, but also because of the accomodating and sweet nature of the gal that added a warm, personal touch to the whole experience.... Jamie represents this experience wholly.

Reached the hotel and got the room number. Went up, reached the room door, knocked, and open sesame - a girlish smile from Jamie was all that was needed to know I was going to have a good time ahead of me. Wearing a cute, black spaghetti strap baby doll dress, I wasted no time having her in my arms, feeling every contour of her body pressed against mine. Oh, that soft, oh-so-huggable body! My hands went down south and the round shapely bottom greeted them - SQUEEZE...AAhhh.... I could feel my manhood yearning to break free from under me as it pressed against my berms and against her body. She gave a little girlish giggle and soon, our lips met as we kissed ever so gently and slowly, knowing we had a good deal of time to warm things up nicely.

Having got out of my clothes, I was led to the bathroom where the bathtub was all set for the next action chapter! Immersed in warm water that was just right for the hot action that was to follow, Jamie had my butt on top of her lap with my manhood just right where she wanted. All the other bros who had my dick hard reading their FRs on her bbbj skills only serve to heighten the sensations that were to follow. And yes indeed, Jamie delivered her best. Pursing her lips, she gave a glance at me with that CFM look, and lowered herself, taking in every single inch of me. Think of every angle you can when having bbbj, and Jamie has it all set. Deep throating, kissing on the tip, maneuvering the rod like a well-oiled shift stick>>> Oh MAN!!!! Suck it like no tommorow! This gal gives her all and more!!! And so did I, every ml of juice I had in the first shot, she took it all in.

Took a shower, came out, dried up, her turn to shower. Lying on the bed, I was wondering how I could get my willy to be ready in time for round 2. She came out and offered to massage, and this was the pleasant surprise. Her massage skills were really decent and captured a couple of acu-points! I almost forgot what I had come for in the first place! But the sights of her titties bouncing with those pink, protruding nipples was such a turn-on, that my mouth engulfed them in no time. Round 2 was on.

With me catbathing her and frenching her, my fingers wandered to her southerly regions to get a pulse on some wet weather. Her sweet moans by now were a lullaby to me such that on one hand, it got me relaxed to take it further but yet on the other, excited within to pick up the pace! We changed positions with her coming on top and knowingly, i was at her mercy as my dick went into the darkness of her lovely, wet mouth.........

Er.. sorry to interrupt FR... someone coming into the room....

hugoman
09-11-2006, 10:49 AM
:) Thanks to bro Hugo.

Every now & then (but not often), you get a kind of service that leaves you feeling satisfied not just because the sex was great, but also because of the accomodating and sweet nature of the gal that added a warm, personal touch to the whole experience.... Jamie represents this experience wholly.

Reached the hotel and got the room number. Went up, reached the room door, knocked, and open sesame - a girlish smile from Jamie was all that was needed to know I was going to have a good time ahead of me. Wearing a cute, black spaghetti strap baby doll dress, I wasted no time having her in my arms, feeling every contour of her body pressed against mine. Oh, that soft, oh-so-huggable body! My hands went down south and the round shapely bottom greeted them - SQUEEZE...AAhhh.... I could feel my manhood yearning to break free from under me as it pressed against my berms and against her body. She gave a little girlish giggle and soon, our lips met as we kissed ever so gently and slowly, knowing we had a good deal of time to warm things up nicely.

Having got out of my clothes, I was led to the bathroom where the bathtub was all set for the next action chapter! Immersed in warm water that was just right for the hot action that was to follow, Jamie had my butt on top of her lap with my manhood just right where she wanted. All the other bros who had my dick hard reading their FRs on her bbbj skills only serve to heighten the sensations that were to follow. And yes indeed, Jamie delivered her best. Pursing her lips, she gave a glance at me with that CFM look, and lowered herself, taking in every single inch of me. Think of every angle you can when having bbbj, and Jamie has it all set. Deep throating, kissing on the tip, maneuvering the rod like a well-oiled shift stick>>> Oh MAN!!!! Suck it like no tommorow! This gal gives her all and more!!! And so did I, every ml of juice I had in the first shot, she took it all in.

Took a shower, came out, dried up, her turn to shower. Lying on the bed, I was wondering how I could get my willy to be ready in time for round 2. She came out and offered to massage, and this was the pleasant surprise. Her massage skills were really decent and captured a couple of acu-points! I almost forgot what I had come for in the first place! But the sights of her titties bouncing with those pink, protruding nipples was such a turn-on, that my mouth engulfed them in no time. Round 2 was on.

With me catbathing her and frenching her, my fingers wandered to her southerly regions to get a pulse on some wet weather. Her sweet moans by now were a lullaby to me such that on one hand, it got me relaxed to take it further but yet on the other, excited within to pick up the pace! We changed positions with her coming on top and knowingly, i was at her mercy as my dick went into the darkness of her lovely, wet mouth.........

Er.. sorry to interrupt FR... someone coming into the room....

bro ur fr kept mi in a suspend:)

kokboy
09-11-2006, 11:03 AM
bro hugo, you've got PM

hugoman
09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
bro hugo, you've got PM

yo bro u gt my reply

cheerios

kokboy
09-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Had a great time with Jamie this afternoon and all thanks for Hugo...

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10
BBBj 8/10 (plenty of suction)
Breast 7/10 (a bit too soft for the liking)
SFX 9/10 (simply enchanting :P)
Service 10/10 (ever so eager to please you... a 10 would be an understatement; plenty of gf feel)

definitely money worth spent.

hugoman
09-11-2006, 07:50 PM

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10
Service 10/10 (ever so eager to please you... a 10 would be an understatement; plenty of gf feel)

yah bro had a few feedback that she's getting passive all over in bed as well:D

hugoman
10-11-2006, 02:11 PM
bros next tues last day for jamie

thx for all the support yah

newcat
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Have been working like a dog lately. A visit to jamie lights up my day.

Very Gf feeling. Her breast blow job almost make me come. She can give good massage too.

Definetly money well spent. Too bad money and time not enough or can RTF.

Sori,if my FR bore you. Newbie writing FR.

hugoman
11-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Sori,if my FR bore you. Newbie writing FR.

not to worry bro...FR is for reference and sharing....

good or not nevermind bro...

up u for ur FR...:D

blu78
11-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Sorry bro for the late FR...

She was worth my time, had an excellent attitude towards service.

Face 7/10
Figure 8/10 - nice curvy hips
BBBj 8/10 - gud suction
Breast 8/10 - all natural and firm
Service 10/10

It was time well spent.

hugoman
11-11-2006, 11:22 PM

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10

Thanks br for your FR.:D

hugoman
11-11-2006, 11:25 PM

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10

Thanks br for your FR.:D

lifferberk
12-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Booked a session with Jamie on sat afternoon after reading all the positive reviews here.

Have to agree that her service and BBBj are top-notch :D

Face 7

Figure 7

BBBj 8

FJ 8

Overall service 8

Bros looking for gd service dont miss this chance :)

transcendence
12-11-2006, 03:15 PM
i had the pleasure of being pampered by this sweet lady last weekend. Many thanks to hugoman for arranging everything for me.

Her service attitude is definate top draw. When I had my session with her I was feeling not too good from a heavy drinking session the night before. She was really patient and did everything she could to make me feel oh so good. One thing I noticed tho... she has the sweetest lips imo. Loved looking at them as she moaned soflty while we made out. Yum!

Look: 6.5
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
Attitude: 10

ril9
12-11-2006, 11:36 PM
After reading all the FRs on Hugoman's gals, decided it was time to try one. Contacted him at about seven and he arranged an appointment for me with Jaime at 8.30.(Talk about prompt service. Well done!)

Knocked on the door and this sweet young thing in a blue bikini top and short denim shorts greeted me. Don't be fooled by the picture. She looks much better in real life. First thing I noticed was her boobs. They looked yummy. Talked for a while and then she bathed me. I did not last long in the bath tub cos she was too hot for me and I was just too damn horny. Cummed when she breast fucked me cos her boobs felt so soft and good on my didi.

Went to the bed and she massaged me for a while. It was nice talking to her so I decided I would make her feel good. Did some frenching (which was thoroughly enjoyable) and then I went down south on her. Her moans and sfx was top notch. Made her cum and it was her turn to return the favour. She kept looking up and giving that CFM look. I of course CIM. Shiok!

Talked some more for the rest of the session. Really great girlfriend experience.

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10
Breast 7/10 (a handful, a bit too soft for the liking)

definitely money worth spent, even without the FJ. :p

ril9
12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
After reading so many FRs on Hugoman’s girls, I decided to try one. I contacted him at about 7 plus and he arranged an appointment for me at 8.30. (Talk about prompt service. Well done!)

Knocked on the door and this sweet young thing in blue bikini top and short denim shorts greeted me. Don’t be fooled by the photo, she looks much better in real life. Talked for a bit then she bathed me. I din last long in the bath tub cos she breast fucked me and I cummed. Her breasts felt so soft and good on my didi. Heh.

Proceeded to the bed and she gave me a massage. It was nice talking to her and I decided I would make her feel good. Proceeded to french (which felt great) and I went down south on her. Her mons and sfx was top notch. After I made her cum, it was her turn to service me. Her bbbj was shiok also cos she kept looking up and giving the CFM look. I of course CIM. Talked with her for the rest of the session. Really great girlfriend experience.

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10
Breast 7/10 (a handful but a bit too soft for the liking)

definitely money worth spent, even without the FJ. Heh

com4enjoy
13-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Had a session wif her yesterday.....thanks to hugoman bro for arranging

Face 7/10
Figure 8/10
BBBj 9/10 (plenty of suction)
Breast 9/10 (soft and real)
FJ 9/10 (GFE treatment)
Service 10/10 (accomdating.....eager to please you)

ril9
13-11-2006, 12:03 AM
After reading so many FRs on Hugoman’s girls, I decided to try one. I contacted him at about 7 plus and he arranged an appointment for me at 8.30. (Talk about prompt service. Well done!)

Knocked on the door and this sweet young thing in blue bikini top and short denim shorts greeted me. Don’t be fooled by the photo, she looks much better in real life. Talked for a bit then she bathed me. I din last long in the bath tub cos she breast fucked me and I cummed. Her breasts felt so soft and good on my didi. Heh.

Proceeded to the bed and she gave me a massage. It was nice talking to her and I decided I would make her feel good. Proceeded to french (which felt great) and I went down south on her. Her mons and sfx was top notch. After I made her cum, it was her turn to service me. Her bbbj was shiok also cos she kept looking up and giving the CFM look. I of course CIM. Talked with her for the rest of the session. Really great girlfriend experience.

Face 8/10 (SYT look)
Figure 7/10
Breast 7/10 (a handful but a bit too soft for the liking)

definitely money worth spent, even without the FJ. Heh :p