PDA

View Full Version : Marrying PRC FL Need some advises

jbkia
01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I'd met this sweet 21 y/o prc that work from hotel(btw I'm in early 30s). After the first time visited her and think she resemble an actress in Singapore. So I got her hp and kept calling her, after a few times managed to get her out after she's off work. We went out supper/bonk/overnite at her hotel a few times. After 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks period, every 2 or 3 days she will kept calling/sms ask me why I don't call her. I gave excuses of tight wallet, she asked me go accompany her for the nite anyway. This free overnite also going on 2 or 3 times a week till she left Malaysia after visa expired. It has happened in 3 months period(she left/enter Malaysia once). I live with parents so hard to go overnight too often. Now she back China and will back in a few weeks. We call/sms every other day now, she always said she love me and hinting about wheter or not if I willing to marry her.

Beside selling her body for money, she's really a decent person with good personality and easy going. She is quite shy, childed me when I made some crazy request in bed so I also quite respect her. At first part of my reason to visit with her is just for the free bonking. But after so long time, so many times we have sex(without condom) I started to have a feeling for her too. I am not sure the reason she want to get marry. Maybe for the visa, maybe for love or maybe abit of both. But not for money for sure coz I make RM2-3k monthly with only a car to my name, while she make RM500 to 1k+ everyday as FL, she already bought house in China for her mother.

So now I am really don't know what to do. My choices are
1. Walk away from her and forget her so I can one day find a regular girl and live regular life.
2.Marry her and risk severing my relationship with parents? She's really quite pretty, I doubt I can find any girl this pretty and young.
3. Kept stalling her. Maybe convince her to be with me without get marry but then she can't stay in in Malaysia for long.

What do you guys here think I should do? I'm sure some of you have this experience or know someone who has. Please give me some useful advises.

DRYDUST
01-11-2006, 05:43 PM
I'd met this sweet 21 y/o prc that work from hotel(btw I'm in early 30s). .............What do you guys here think I should do? I'm sure some of you have this experience or know someone who has. Please give me some useful advises.

my fren, unfortunately my idol is busy lately, no time to login, will inform him about this...i think he is the best person to consult, dont bother bout others:cool:

KLKOOL
01-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Bro... the question to ask urself is can you live with her past ??? If not... then u have ur answer :cool:

dc8888
01-11-2006, 07:23 PM
3 months is a little to early to tell.... she still young maybe bonk for another 3 years then only decide lah....
boyfren girlfree firstlah.....
i belief,,.,,, the first 10 times you bonk the woman is very sexiting...
the next second time... is for more exploration....
then the 20 to 50 times you bonk... you body created some hormone called love..
after that 50 to 100 bonk...very love...
then... after 100 bonk... very boring ... maybe oblligation... you can said...
after 200 bonk... you started to become like us... look somewhere else for sexcitement..
man will get bored with the same woman after 100 bonks..........
so brother start counting......1,2,3....

lev k
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
3 months is a little to early to tell.... she still young maybe bonk for another 3 years then only decide lah....
after 200 bonk... you started to become like us... look somewhere else for sexcitement..

I like your post. very good calculation.:D

bleutiger
01-11-2006, 11:07 PM

i must say it is quite true...:(

shiok1968
02-11-2006, 08:49 AM
my fren, unfortunately my idol is busy lately, no time to login, will inform him about this...i think he is the best person to consult, dont bother bout others:cool:
I still waiting for your IDOL to appear.:p

shiok1968
02-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Bro... the question to ask urself is can you live with her past ??? If not... then u have ur answer :cool:Yup...totally agree cos if you cant, then no point going further. Plus get her to change vocation asap.:)

kerryt
02-11-2006, 10:52 AM
3 months it is hard to tell ,the girl is suitable for you or not ,maybe more 3 years then can tell,ask her to stop her body business and start a normal business,marry with her after 3 years or later if you found a true love

what u have just now a 'sex trading' not true love....

if everygirl we fuck must marry ,then everyone must be have a lot of wives

from bad thinking
after she married with u ,she will become a good wife is another problem, she 1 month 30K u 1 month 2k,do you think she will stop her business after marry or she want u marry her then she can stay in malaysia longer and do her business.
she is a girl met so many men before, do you think ,it is not easy to handle this kind of girl..she is so old bird...u r so 'green' to her,in front of you she just like a small bird,maybe after marry she is a tiger ,the girls that all u fuck maybe not more than she fuck the men.i had met one before (but not she is not a chick)..so after that break with her

sin0033
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM

Is your idol opening a restaurant?

Bruce.J
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Is your idol opening a restaurant?

wah bro.... MIA for very long hor. hehe when coming down again..kekeke

wah liao... dd idol also your idol izzit :D

DRYDUST
02-11-2006, 04:44 PM
u all like that kacau my idol no good la...later i change idol lor:)

my fren jbkia...since no response from my idol yet...i would like to give my view (i know he would agree with me:D ) = JUST GO FOR IT( i mean her)

stephan
02-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Dear threadstarter,
Actually one of my friend having a similar situation before (the one came with me on previous KL tcss) He did asked me to advise. The main issue is urself can accept or not? U got to ask urself, if let say ur friends attending ur wedding and recognize her is FL, can u handle and dun mind it?

Somemore u know her 3 months nia, never ever think prc is so simple. My friend been cheated a few 10k in total. Starting time seemingly don't want my friend money at all, keep rejecting him for his money help. Fishing theory leh, let go the fishing string longer, the fish is bigger! :D

Marriage Cert to most of them just a paper! ;)

Tua_Lang
02-11-2006, 06:53 PM
If ur parents, relative n friends ask who is this gal, dun try 2 tell lie n cover up ur gal's background............Just imagine the pressure come from them....

Can u able to handle it ??

If yes, go ahead.........(remember invite me for ur wedding dinner hoh):D

If no, then just pay,fark n keep (for next time) :rolleyes:

My 2 Cents............

curiosityz
02-11-2006, 07:50 PM

good calculation!

evo3
02-11-2006, 08:04 PM
if possible just forget it and start ur life anew. afterall she is someone out there sho sell her body for $. so think about it does she really want to marry and tie herself down. since she already sold her body and with her beautiful and young look like what you has said she might as well get a rich guy who can give her every mth 5k to 10k as allowance and the guy also dont goes to her place so often. so she still can do some side line to make more $. of course a smart gal who want to do such thing will rather choose a married man instead of a single, bcos married hv a wife to control him. with the wife controlling the guy this PRC can still play around. i had came across PRC who can be POA by a few man in rotating days. so with her kind of strategy she can even make more $.
so bro better think carefully before you act, dont just bcos you bonk her without cap than you tell urself you hv to married her. I believe you ever bonk other gals besides her, so am i rite to said that you must married all of them. pretty is only the outlook, to get a wife we dont need a gal to be too pretty, is dangerous, but to get a mistress yes must be pretty. mistress is still a mistress.
hope you get the picture.
take care bro

initialD
02-11-2006, 08:15 PM
...... But after so long time, so many times we have sex(without condom) I started to have a feeling for her too. I am not sure the reason she want to get marry. ......

bro...think your big head and not your small, u will have your own answer. however, please be careful...until u confirm and sign...wear cap for your own safety!.:eek: ....before marriage go for testing...then whack all you want..

cheers!

dc8888
03-11-2006, 12:31 PM
jbkia are you reading your thread or not????
may i ask you i question.. 3 months odi knew her... how many time you odi bonk her??? 90 days ... one bonk a day... should be around 50-100 bonk right?? you are in the dangerous zone...
so my advise is bonk harding... so you reach 200 bonk... then you will be able to make good decision...

Gentle Beast
04-11-2006, 12:40 AM
jbkia are you reading your thread or not????
may i ask you i question.. 3 months odi knew her... how many time you odi bonk her??? 90 days ... one bonk a day... should be around 50-100 bonk right?? you are in the dangerous zone...
so my advise is bonk harding... so you reach 200 bonk... then you will be able to make good decision...

To keep an accurate count, after every bonk remember to mark a 'X' on wall in the hotel room. Strike out after each 10 'X's'. On or before reaching 200, I think the big head will start to work, hopefully :D

JediSkull
04-11-2006, 06:02 AM
These girls are out here to make the money. Dun fall into the KC trap lar brudder! I must say I'm fortunately to meet those who juz turn me down sincerely rather than bluff my feelings and money kinda gals. But I got friends with more complicated experiences.

One married a PRC FL and imagine during the wedding dinner ppl say he marry a public toilet?!?! this is one sentence that got stuck in my head!

Another bao a young gal who eventually went back to her old business of selling her body giving the excuse that she is too bored at home!

Seriously if i were to get involved with such girls, they would ultimately be kept women and not one whom I can bring home as a wife.

Brudder i think ur 3rd option is the best! do tat! fcuk and forget!~~

jbkia
04-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I'd been thinking about this for the past few days. I think now my decision is that, just keep things like current just bonk no commit.

Also, I want to ask a few questions here. If I somewhat marry her, can I keep everyone in the dark? If after like a few years, things doesn''t workout and I divorce the prc. Can anyone find out? I meant, if later I find a woman to get married, would there be records of who I'd been married to etc. My parents or future wife can easily access to that infos??

KLKOOL
04-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Also, I want to ask a few questions here. If I somewhat marry her, can I keep everyone in the dark? If after like a few years, things doesn''t workout and I divorce the prc. Can anyone find out? I meant, if later I find a woman to get married, would there be records of who I'd been married to etc. My parents or future wife can easily access to that infos??

All 'real marriages' have to be registered with the Government leh... so how not to find out ?????? ... unless yours is only the chinese tea ceremony...

dc8888
04-11-2006, 10:00 AM
u mean she will let you boonk only after marry???
then just drink the chinese tea ceremony and faster bonk 200 times... and get over with the feeling....
we can be your relative if you need some actor.. but i am not old enug to be your daddy..:)

bolehk
05-11-2006, 02:45 PM
brother, actually it's very dangerous of you to fuck without caps, esp with someone whose history u don't even know.

it is understandable... sweet young things, which guy will not ??? But don't be too naive lah. They can tell you some grandmother story, but better take all these with a pinch of salt.

jon2000sg
05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
What do you guys here think I should do? I'm sure some of you have this experience or know someone who has. Please give me some useful advises.yo bro, I can't believe it that such thing is still happening?
This topic has been brought up time and time again !!!

I have met 4 China MeiMei, all want me to marry them.

1st one (still in contact):
when I met her, she was 23 which was 4 years ago. of course I'm memerised by her beauty - tall, big tits, pretty face. She brought up the topic of marriage after a few short-time and overnite sexxion; it was the time of my life. Never in my I enjoyed a woman's company, although I have already cheong on and off for 3-4 years. The idea of marriage of course is far behind me as I know it is impossible to tie the knot with a FL, but I know I love her.
Then, she planned to apply student pass and study in Singapore; and offered me to take care of her. her plan is for us to stay in a condo and I'll be her mentor for English. I parted some $$$ before she left and hopefully to see her again on her next trip. But things didn't go right, she asked for more $$$ when she is back in China; so I WOKE UP! and knew I was conned. i stopped contacting her after that and to my surprise, she still contact me. whatever it is, since bitten once, I knew it was all tricks and trap. On her 2nd to 4th visit here in SG, surprising I still bump into her and I did continue to see her.
But in the back of my mind, marriage is a NO-No for me. They are all out for $$$ and SG PR, once they got PR, will leave you! So better fuck and part $$$ but not your martial status with them.

2nd one (still contact):
this one is a gem at Happy Star, I bonk her and she keep asking me to see her again and again. I was loaded then and can afford to spend; so I brought her out for makan and shopping, spend quite a bomb; and on the nights where the police are out at raid, she'll ask me to overnite with her for a reasonable price. she brought out the idea of marriage and I was skeptical about it. all came to stop after she was caught, brought her to SIR, remit $$$, then she ask me for $$$ and $1K every month??? :eek:
I did missed her quite a bit after she left but how can such long distance affair lasted??? so i quit the idea of supporting her. however, we still in contact becos she never gave up the idea of me marrying her ??!!! *sigh*

....... to be continued......
3rd one (not in contact)
this woman is not that pretty as the previous 2 but overall looks presentable,

leeman
06-11-2006, 01:51 AM
My idol still busy at Seremban! Just got his SMS pass days!he be up again soon!!!! I knows soon........:D

DRYDUST
06-11-2006, 10:02 AM
I'd been thinking about this for the past few days. I think now my decision is that, just keep things like current just bonk no commit.

my fren u really disappoint me & my idol:mad: ...go la do whatever u want...from now on i will stop commenting on this issue

shiok1968
06-11-2006, 10:39 AM
my fren u really disappoint me & my idol:mad: ...go la do whatever u want...from now on i will stop commenting on this issueKekeke..... why today so hot? Your IDOL really MIA for quite a while.:p

leow101
06-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Well, someone once said, mess with a filipino, she will kill herself. Mess with a china girl, she will kill you.

So if one really loves the china girl, marry her. Forget her past. Of course both must change for the better. For him, outside bonking days are over (or don't let her find out).

Cheers,
Leow

jon2000sg
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
once a cheongster, always a cheongster.

once a FL, always a FL

wat say you?

DRYDUST
07-11-2006, 10:16 AM
once a cheongster, always a cheongster.
once a FL, always a FL
wat say you?

not really fren, my idol used to be i of the top farkers now alredy retired
for good.

a FL wil stop doing so 1 day when she is aged or found some1 ;)

KLKOOL
07-11-2006, 11:31 AM
not really fren, my idol used to be i of the top farkers now alredy retired for good.

a FL wil stop doing so 1 day when she is aged or found some1 ;)

Of cos lah... meet a walking ATM machine... with unlimited $$$ can sponsor so many things sure can one...

DRYDUST
07-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Of cos lah... meet a walking ATM machine... with unlimited $$$ can sponsor so many things sure can one...

good la... $ is use to buy us happiness, what else.

leow101
07-11-2006, 01:23 PM
As reported in M'sia newspaper. VIP and certain MIBs being investigated for murder of a Mongolian woman. Apparently due to some problems with affair.

Better just to pay, bonk and get on with life. Get involve in a temp relationship and chances are you will get into trouble e.g. wifey finds out - mati lah. Anyway , in the case above even if the Mongolian woman mati, the VIP also "half mati". Why mati over a pussy?

If one really wants a relationship, get married to the girl.

Cheers,

mbz777
07-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi fellow cheongsters,

The last few days i kept sneezing out of the blue...i tot sum1 talking bout me sumwhere in the world...jz managed to log in after more than 2 wks....then saw this thread after getting a call from Jtang01. Err...bro DD, m i d idol u r talking about ah? dont say like dat lah...Leeman, seremban tak jadi lah...instead me & my prc went to YY...had a really gud dual session....totally relaxed!

JBKia, let me share my 2 cents worth since got request from fellow bros here.

SCENARIO # 1
To start off, i dont recommend any1 get involved with an FL / WL / ML etc etc...if you know she is or has been in such a profession. Unless you are exceptionally open minded and/or like me, brainwashed by that Richard Gere "pretty woman" movie, then it will be very difficult for you to accept her status quo in the long run. Its nice in the beginning when evythg is lovey dovey and both parties blinded by love. Once the novelty wears off and you start thinking straight again, the reality of the fact that your beloved slept with hundreds, maybe thousands of men before, will hit you like speeding at 200kmh into a concrete wall! Can you truly accept? Can you look at her as just another human being or will you start having visions of her in all kinds of positions with other men? (like in the movie "eyes wide shut" nicole kidman & tom cruise).....can you swallow the fact that she has had more men then you ever bonk girls in ur entire life? If you have a swingers' attitude or tendency then it wud be easy otherwise, pls do think carefully. Get her to quit her job and stay together for a while and see what kinda games your mind plays with you a few months into the relationship.

SCENARIO # 2
Are you sure she is true to you? If an FL / WL is really in love, she will immediately stop abusing her body and keep it clean and exclusive for you even if it means the end of big financial gains. If she starts to ask for monetary compensation for her lost career, then i'll say she's jz looking for some1 to sugardaddy her lah. Like 1 bro said, smart gers esp PRCs will not go for small fish...they are patient and smart enuf to go for the big kill if they see a potential in you! so only in time can you truly assess how genuine this PRC of yours is in love with you.

SCENARIO # 3
Cultural difference. Can both of you love each other enuf to sacrifice and compromise to adjust to each other's differences? Mind you, i am speaking out of experience. At first it looks simple but once your families are involved, its a real big headache! Remember, China, thai, filipino, vietnamese and cambodian girls are ultra loyal and loving to their parents and family. That's y they are willing to be WL to help out their family. it will reach a point where a simple choice of a meal will blow into World War 4! PRC gers are not like Malaysian / Spore gers, they hv great difficulty adapting to foreign food....

SCENARIO # 4
Problems with immigration. are you willing to spend thousands of ringgit to deal with the huge amount of red tape with our lousy malaysian immigration laws etc? not to mention that she has to leave the country frequently just to make a u-turn to get her visa approved before you can apply for proper marriage visa? on top of that, she will not be able to find employment...even if you start a biz for her, she will not be able to run it without running the risk of being detained by immigration? then she'll stay home all the time getting bored to death on astro...and she'll start to demand for you to accompany her....and it may upset your work schedule?

SCENARIO # 5
Problems with insecurity...as a former WL, she will know all the tricks in the book so you can definitely kiss your cheonging life goodbye. She may watch over you like a big Bull dog, scrutinise your every move, check all your handphone calls and messages....and like my "graduate" prc wife, she's smart enuf to even check all my emails and internet login history!!! she even knows if and when i surf naughty sites!!....and blows her top. They used to be WL but deep down inside, they are jz normal gers who would definitely wan to protect their "property"....their man lah...and coz they know how naughty men can be, they seem to develope this sense of insecurity and inferiority complex that makes them ultra possessive. This is something you really have to think about. Marrying a beautiful PRC may seem like accomplishing your life's dream but it may also mean giving up a great part of your freedom as long as cheonging is concerned...but on the other hand, if you already hv a nice beautiful and sexy wife who looks like a film star, why do you wanna cheong anymore? Someday, somehow, evy1 will hav enuf of everything and will want a nice simple decent life dont we? of course the occasional massage to ease the painful joints and limbs is ok lah imo.

There are so many more scenarios that i just dont have the time to mention but just bear in mind, normal gers or WLs...they are just as human as you and me. Whatever you say or do, pls remember to treat them humanely...pls dont look down on them becoz of their choice of profession....anyway, without them, life will be so boring and mundane wudnt it? My big bro J has a good reminder, "do unto others as you would others do unto you"....so if you are in love with a WL, do give her the benefit of the doubt and go ahead and try lah...after a few months if things dont work out then can always look for some1 new loh...its a free world mah.

Let me briefly share my experience with my Guilin gem...Chern Chern..contrary to what KLKool and others has mentioned, i found that except her ultra bad temper and possesiveness, she is a very sweet and nice person. the last 3 months has been a very sweetbitter experience (the mis-spelling is intended). She never open her mouth to ask for money. even when i tempt her with tens of thousands of renmenbi for her to bring home, she throws it back into my face and accused me of looking down on her like a whore! When i bring her to KLCC and Starhill to shop for clothes, after looking at the price tags she drag me out of the place and insist she will only shop in cheapo joints back in China. When eating out she insist on economy rice coz the restaurants here are jz too expensive and the food not to her taste/liking....and most of the time she'll drag me to the wet market, buy fresh veggies and cook up a feast for my whole family!! So ultra low maintenance! She doesnt want to go to disco or ktv at all, in fact, she jz wanna stay home and cuddle wt me all the time! The only time i had to use money in this relationship was to buy airasia tix for her to go in and out of the country. All in all, after 3 mths, i feel she is quite true and honest to me....so i will make a firm decision after another 3 more months of testing this relationship.

I do agree that more than 80% of WLs are sumwhat warp minded and are vultures looking out for rich idiots to kill but what to do? most guys go to tackle WLs start off by showing how rich they are....i dont recommend that. Instead, show them how poor and pitiful you are, but assure them you will love them 100%. see how their reaction. if they truly are in love with you then they wouldnt mind...some gers may even tell you they'll continue to work as WL to support you!!

So all bros out there, this is my exclusive opinion. If you dont agree, fine with me but please remember, people call WLs public toilets but they forgot that if there's no demand, there wont be any supply rite? so who's the real culprit here?

Just wanna quote something from the all time best selling history book in the world....when big bro J was confronted with a WL....a group of self-righteous men wanted to stone her to death...but J said, let those who are without sin cast the first stone, one by one all the men left.....Big Bro J said to her, go...dont do it anymore and you sins will be forgiven.....so please do yourselves a favour....the next time you look at WLs and has discriminating thoughts about them, just think how fortunate and blessed you are that Big Bro J has caused you to be born into a well to do family/country/community that you dont have to have female family members forced to be WLs to get a better life...

JBKia, do give it a try lah....if not you may look back someday and wonder / regret if you had missed a great opportunity for true love? Whatever you decision, i wish you all the best ok?

Over and out!

stephan
07-11-2006, 02:18 PM
good la... $ is use to buy us happiness, what else.

Buy pampers loh :(

Gorken
07-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Buy pampers loh :(

Stepan, after reading MBZ post, then when i read your post. Instantly wake up...dun care it is Normal gal or WL....i think better spend money to buy CD then buy pampers later on.....

Tua_Lang
07-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi fellow cheongsters,

...........JBKia, do give it a try lah....if not you may look back someday and wonder / regret if you had missed a great opportunity for true love? Whatever you decision, i wish you all the best ok?

Over and out!

Bro mbz, like sifu DD said "U really is our idol"

however, i think that ur case is rare to this real world leh..........how many guy got so luck like u.......:rolleyes:

Somemore, just worry after try n fail, Is it easy 2 get out from that or not???

I always believe "Nothing is free"...My 2 cents

dc8888
07-11-2006, 07:43 PM
no free lunch... nothing is free...

mbz777
08-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Bro Tua Lang and dc8888,

Yes, nothing is free in this world. There's a price for evythg....the cost may come in various forms...may be real money or time or some other kinds of efforts. However, like one of Janet Jackson's songs, "the best things in life are free"!! and that's true love....if you've been in love b4 you'll know tat apart from the dinners and flowers, you dont actually hav to pay your lover to be your lover....its free in that sense lah.....oh! one more vy important thg is free! My big Bro J's salvation plan is free for all forever and ever! If any of you wan, pls PM me for further details...will save you a lot of time, money and headache in the long run ok?

mbz777
08-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Bro Gentle Beast & Bro ???

Thanks for the points. Will repay you when i manage to track down your latest posting.

DRYDUST
08-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi fellow cheongsters,

The last few days i kept sneezing out of the blue...i tot sum1 talking bout me sumwhere in the world...jz managed to log in after more than 2 wks....then saw this thread after getting a call from Jtang01. Err...bro DD, m i d idol u r talking about ah? dont say like dat lah...
Over and out!

yalor...i always respect u as my cheong idol (not cheung idol)....but how can u discourage our friend here:mad: (i promise not to comment again but just becoz of u with your different scenarios explanations, so i just add a few words la) ... anyway i think your advice really helpful to him, but i dont think u have to explain so details, after all i saw his posting i feel that he is not the type to go all out on this la...u r a very rare species leh, i describe it as BRAVEHEART...i always support bravehearts:D

heard ZNH re-open, whats the plan? heh heh..

mbz777
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
heard ZNH re-open, whats the plan? heh heh..
I am free till this Friday, monday i will be gone to PRC till 9 December. Let me know when you wanna go check out the new ZNH, i will be there lah..

DRYDUST
08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I am free till this Friday, monday i will be gone to PRC till 9 December. Let me know when you wanna go check out the new ZNH, i will be there lah..

like this FRI la...tomolo i go eat ipoh beansprout chicken

slayer2006
08-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Marrying a Fl is not a problem if u really love her and not the sex . Is this your first serious girlfriend ? If so , i think u are not sure what u are expecting down the road . Pls slow down and listen to what our dear brother in this forum have to say before making any hasty move . Cool brother .

jon2000sg
08-11-2006, 07:11 PM
wau lau eh ah?
how can?

why cannot find proper girl in M'sia meh?

Singapore very small and lots of SG girl highly educated
hard to find wife

M'sia no mah? ez to find mah
why must resort to FL as wife?

all the 4 MM FL I know all ask for $$$,
the last one maybe not so, but she need someone to support her
so quite hard lah?

no FL go into trade just for fun,
all desperate for $$$, thatz why in the trade

Chow_Yoon_Fatt
08-11-2006, 08:02 PM
wau lau eh ah?
how can?

why cannot find proper girl in M'sia meh?

Singapore very small and lots of SG girl highly educated
hard to find wife

M'sia no mah? ez to find mah
why must resort to FL as wife?

all the 4 MM FL I know all ask for $$$,
the last one maybe not so, but she need someone to support her
so quite hard lah?

no FL go into trade just for fun,
all desperate for $$$, thatz why in the trade

Agree , something like doing sales , end of the year you have to hit the target , the last quater of the year you will telling your customer there's a promotion , this product A is damn good , warranty 3 years and so on . Money Mah .

Your case is better , your little brother did enjoy , i have a case that the "NASI LEMAK" telling my friend " I LIAP YOU" , but at the other corner being " PAI LOH DI" by anak jalur gemilang .

Chow_Yoon_Fatt
08-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Agree , something like doing sales , end of the year you have to hit the target , the last quater of the year you will telling your customer there's a promotion , this product A is damn good , warranty 3 years and so on . Money Mah .

Your case is better , your little brother did enjoy , i have a case that the "NASI LEMAK" telling my friend " I LIAP YOU" , but at the other corner being " PAI LOH DI" by anak jalur gemilang .

jbkia
08-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Wah, thanks all bros for so many inputs here. I also not sure want I want to do now, as much as I like her but know that prc mm only 3 months after all. But one thing for sure she's not with me 4 the money , like I said in my post, I'd already confronted her with my finance. So far for last 4 or 5 times we together she had never asked me for any money. Sometimes we went out when buy things she even take out her purse first to avoid my embarassment, but I still pay for meal, movie ticket la.
She will be back next week, unless kastam dun let her pass. Also I want ask here, how many times can a prc (especially young mm) can pass thru Malaysia with the 1-month visa per entry deal? She had been here 2 times in last 4 months period liao, there gotta be some problem with the imigration right?

I will keep bro here update to my dealings with her after she arrived. Hope this thread still alive then.

jon2000sg
09-11-2006, 05:10 AM
you lucky bro,

but just be careful of your $$$
if she is really 3 months old in the trade, then you maybe safe

but mind you, a lot of China girls in mainland con men by sleeping with them
and ask for $$$ after they know the man are in love with them.

you wun know what happens, I knew 4 PRC MM, most ask for $$$.
the first asks for RMB$10K a month,
second asks for SG$1000 a month,
third asks for SG$5000 everytime I go mainland see her,
the last one wants me to support her with a SG$1000 allowance a month
and I can see her every quarter.

I can easily afford to give them $1000 a month, but who knows
I might be one of many men giving her $$$, so a NO-NO for me.

I only pay when bonk!

China people very immoral and inethnical
not like Singapore has pride and glory.

My advice bro, just be careful !!!
Now you may starting the relationship
but when you are in love with them, and they will ask for $$$.
you very hard to reject.

I've been thru it and hope bros will learn from my mistake !!!

K9696
09-11-2006, 08:07 AM
I've been thru it and hope bros will learn from my mistake !!!

Right man brother... you got the points there.. and I also one of the scapegoat 5yrs ago...

Sorry to say that this world is very cruel.. especially dealing w PRC..
they are trained to be "NO Feeling for men if they are a WL irregardless of any circumstance"

Bro.. my advice to YOU one sentence: Keep reminding yourself you are juz a normal man .. so you can straighten up your mind and exercise your faith properly with the right attitude.

Also ask yourself, what do you want at the end of the day??
Just like all the kind hearted brothers up there all have provided very good advice to you.. judgement is yours.. we cannot decide for you..

Take care:)

dc8888
09-11-2006, 08:50 AM
everytime you bonk her keep two hundred aside at the piggy bank... do not spend more than whatever in the piggy bank on her... you will be safe.
good luck... and remember start counting... maybe i am right.. after two hundred bonk you will be so fed up with her and hopefully found someone better...

mbz777
09-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Agree with Jon2000sg and K9696, the first few months of the relationship must be alert...cannot let emotions take over too much...must maintain some form of control. Once you find her hinting for all kinds of allowances and funds for mother, father, brother, sister, auntie, uncle, nieces and nephews...then u know she is leading you into a trap oredi and its time to get out. On the other hand, like my vietnamese tirak from many years ago, an allowance of USD$150 a month to send home to her family is reasonable lah...after all, dont we all give some money to our parents when we get salary evy mth? I think the trick is not to let your emotions overtake your common sense. Let us know the progress of your relationship ok? maybe one day you can sell your story to TV station and make into a reality show...he hehe..

jon2000sg, many malaysian chinese gals are now becoming like sporean gal d...hv good education, hv high expectations and demands. many are so independent they dont get what they want, they oso go play around behind our backs....on top of that, they dont cook, dont want to even make their beds in the morning! deep down inside i think most men juz want a simple, humble, loving and down to earth wife...some1 who can make a nice warm home to go back to and an attractive bed to jump into....as described in Prov 31....but u let most highly educated and liberated and modern gal read that passage they'll laugh and spit in your face....sad state of the world we are in!! and they still dont undstd y many men are falling for lowly educated foreign women! and they conveniently blame it on black magic instead of looking at their own shortcomings! haizzz.......

DRYDUST
09-11-2006, 09:43 AM
you lucky bro,

China people very immoral and inethnical
not like Singapore has pride and glory.

!!!

since when a survey been done on this...:rolleyes:
then malaysia people how ah bro?

another great score bro mbz :D

KLKOOL
09-11-2006, 10:17 AM
everytime you bonk her keep two hundred aside at the piggy bank... do not spend more than whatever in the piggy bank on her... you will be safe.
good luck... and remember start counting... maybe i am right.. after two hundred bonk you will be so fed up with her and hopefully found someone better...

LoL... ok lah... my 2 pts is urs for such a good suggestion... I hope DD's Sifu also doing the same (but his piggy bank must be the size of a warehouse liao :p

KLKOOL
09-11-2006, 10:28 AM
I think its silly to complain about demanding women in Mal/SG... we just have itchy cocks... so just leave the itchiness in the 'south' and dun let it make its way up north to ur heart.

That is our own shortcoming...

If wanna bonk... then we bonk... if our hearts go astray and then the girl spots an opportunity and moves in for the kill... we only have ourselves to blame... We are all consenting adults...

To me ... YSH model is always the wisest choice... He just likes to bonk... to steer clear of this crap... no RTF, dun take or gif ur mobile no to the girl, no KC, etc...

DRYDUST
09-11-2006, 10:32 AM
LoL... ok lah... my 2 pts is urs for such a good suggestion... I hope DD's Sifu also doing the same (but his piggy bank must be the size of a warehouse liao :p

ah hia...u jar my idol ,later i jar ur spring pocket :D ...so when u bring me to hav lunch with prc ah? i m not like YSH...i like to trade nos. & rtf

KLKOOL
09-11-2006, 10:37 AM
ah hia...u jar my idol ,later i jar ur spring pocket :D ...so when u bring me to hav lunch with prc ah? i m not like YSH...i like to trade nos. & rtf

Today u free arr ???? hehehe... BTW... I also not like YSH... the problem is the flesh is weak leh... and the PRC knows... :p

shiok1968
09-11-2006, 11:30 AM
To me ... YSH model is always the wisest choice... He just likes to bonk... to steer clear of this crap... no RTF, dun take or gif ur mobile no to the girl, no KC, etc...That is why YSH is my IDOL.:p

mbz777
09-11-2006, 12:46 PM
ALL RISE!!!

HAIL!!!!

YSH aka CIBLOVER!!!

THE ALL TIME BONK IDOL!!! SIFU OVER ALL PRCs!!!

Hv to agree with what KLKool jz shared too....

but hav to disagree with Jon2000sg on ALL china ppl being immoral and unethical....unless you are GOD, all human born from a women's womb except the one and only born from a virgin's womb, definitely has some degree of immorality and unethical conduct....be honest with urself and check the innermost part of your heart and mind...what do you find? what about that naughty thought? what about breaking the speed limit? what bout jumping que, running the red lights? in the sight of GOD Almighty, a sin is a sin. whether you commit murder, adultery or told a "white" lie, its still a sin punishable by eternal death. Do you know tat the ratio of rape, robbery and murder cases in China is probably much less than say, Malaysia or USA or etc? Pls dont let a few bad apples spoil your perception of this country and its ppl. There are bad apples all over the world incl Spore & esp Malaysia. In 10 maybe 20yrs time, China may progress into a much more ethical country than Malaysia!

Evy1 reading this out there in cyberworld...jz my humble opinion. Thanks for reading anyway....jz so tat you all knw...i am also not perfect, in fact i think i am the worst kinda sinner out there coz i am a serial heartbreaker.....next victim happens to be a nice PRC....:(

mbz777
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Moorish Idol.....i take my hats off to you..

Congrats! Maybe God sent you this FL to save and protect you from cheonging further. Save you from HIV, save your money, save time and save all kinds of marital probs if you had married some1 who cudnt give u as much satisfaction as this PRC....

My one humble point on the way to you.....

have a blessed life wt your PRC!

DRYDUST
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
tiu lor nowadays lots of idols turn up....who to pick ah:p
TSH...y didnt reply sms! u go play strip mahjong if prcs right:mad:

DRYDUST
09-11-2006, 04:42 PM
double post lor...

jon2000sg
10-11-2006, 06:34 AM
since when a survey been done on this...:rolleyes:
then malaysia people how ah bro?

another great score bro mbz :D
this is what discussed with my friends,
dun agree no choice,
tis is a forum mah,
open for discussion lo...

jon2000sg
10-11-2006, 06:36 AM
ALL RISE!!!

HAIL!!!!

YSH aka CIBLOVER!!!

THE ALL TIME BONK IDOL!!! SIFU OVER ALL PRCs!!!

Hv to agree with what KLKool jz shared too....

but hav to disagree with Jon2000sg on ALL china ppl being immoral and unethical....unless you are GOD, all human born from a women's womb except the one and only born from a virgin's womb, definitely has some degree of immorality and unethical conduct....be honest with urself and check the innermost part of your heart and mind...what do you find? what about that naughty thought? what about breaking the speed limit? what bout jumping que, running the red lights? in the sight of GOD Almighty, a sin is a sin. whether you commit murder, adultery or told a "white" lie, its still a sin punishable by eternal death. Do you know tat the ratio of rape, robbery and murder cases in China is probably much less than say, Malaysia or USA or etc? Pls dont let a few bad apples spoil your perception of this country and its ppl. There are bad apples all over the world incl Spore & esp Malaysia. In 10 maybe 20yrs time, China may progress into a much more ethical country than Malaysia!

Evy1 reading this out there in cyberworld...jz my humble opinion. Thanks for reading anyway....jz so tat you all knw...i am also not perfect, in fact i think i am the worst kinda sinner out there coz i am a serial heartbreaker.....next victim happens to be a nice PRC....:(this is what I've seen so far, believe or not, up to you lo... this is forum mah, open for discussion.
what I saying the average people are like tat, becos of competition in their country so like that liao....

shiok1968
10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
tiu lor nowadays lots of idols turn up....who to pick ah I recommend YSH cos he is my IDOL.:p

TSH...y didnt reply sms! u go play strip mahjong if prcs rightHehehe..... wrong timing to sms him lah. Most likely already at SS for early bird package.:p

DRYDUST
10-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I recommend YSH cos he is my IDOL.:p
Hehehe..... wrong timing to sms him lah. Most likely already at SS for early bird package.:p
i think i choose u leh...coz YSH no RTF, somemore u've got mahjong kakis...heh heh

nola he went to investigate the mongolian murder case, najib just informed me.

DRYDUST
10-11-2006, 09:07 AM
this is what discussed with my friends,
dun agree no choice,
tis is a forum mah,
open for discussion lo...

i know forum is open for discussion...anybody here dont???
but fren, no need to step on people until so low & put ourselves high high up the sky leh:rolleyes:

shiok1968
10-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, this is an open forum and everyone has their own opinion. It's good to have a healthy discussion instead of the usual flaming.

IMHO, there will never be a right or wrong in this discussion. I believe jon2000sg has enough experience with PRC to comment that the average PRC is normally very money minded. I also agree that it might be due to the competition in their country as well as the poverty they experienced when young. As a result, most grow up with the "Survival of the fittest" theory. However to say that most of them are immoral and unethical is rather harsh. I have stayed in Beijing for nearly a year and I have had my fair share of good and bad experiences with PRCs.

As for mbz777, the ratio about rape and murder cases in China being less than SG or USA, have you considered that maybe many of these cases are not reported or maybe covered up. Furthermore, when you compare ratio, with China's large population, naturally it's to their advantage. I agree that all countries have their bad apples and these bad apples should not affect one's perception to a particular country. However, like what KLKOOL says, no point pointing fingers at any particular nation. Just point fingers down at your own junior and tell him to behave himself. In this way, life will be good.:cool:

DRYDUST
10-11-2006, 09:14 AM
... Just point fingers down at your own junior and tell him to behave himself. In this way, life will be good.:cool:

u c u c...i choosed the right idol:D

Tua_Lang
10-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Just point fingers down at your own junior and tell him to behave himself. In this way, life will be good.:cool:

haha, normally i won't tell my little didi behave himself....i will protect them forever..........

However, most of the time, before mission start...i will ask a permission from my little didi 1st "Ngam Boh, Ok Boh, On Boh......":D

DRYDUST
10-11-2006, 09:25 AM
..However, most of the time, before mission start...i will ask a permission from my little didi "Ngam Boh, Ok Boh, On Boh......":D
& he will always answer ...NGAM! NGAM!....fast-fast ON!

Rof|maoxz
10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Bro Tua Lang and dc8888,

Yes, nothing is free in this world. There's a price for evythg....the cost may come in various forms...may be real money or time or some other kinds of efforts. However, like one of Janet Jackson's songs, "the best things in life are free"!! and that's true love....if you've been in love b4 you'll know tat apart from the dinners and flowers, you dont actually hav to pay your lover to be your lover....its free in that sense lah.....oh! one more vy important thg is free! My big Bro J's salvation plan is free for all forever and ever! If any of you wan, pls PM me for further details...will save you a lot of time, money and headache in the long run ok?

Nice reading on this thread with perceptive issues, and glad bros here post their replies calmly.

Juz a humble advice for those married, please to not dig up the past during a heated disagreement and bickerings. It will lead to unhappiness later.

Tua_Lang
10-11-2006, 09:33 AM
& he will always answer ...NGAM! NGAM!....fast-fast ON!

Not everytime lah........sometime he will say "Jangan Kacau, I nak tidur lah........." Nescafe n coffee needed to wake him up.......:D

DeKuip
10-11-2006, 10:43 AM
tiu lor nowadays lots of idols turn up....who to pick ah:p

Ya loh... who shall we pick as Idol of the year 2006? :p

mbz777
10-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Nice reading on this thread with perceptive issues, and glad bros here post their replies calmly. Juz a humble advice for those married, please to not dig up the past during a heated disagreement and bickerings. It will lead to unhappiness later.
Bro, agree with you 1000%! Never ever bring up this as topic of argument. Afterall, she didnt lie or cheat you b4 goin into the relationship mah...its your own concious choice mah....good 1....

shiok1968
10-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Juz a humble advice for those married, please to not dig up the past during a heated disagreement and bickerings. It will lead to unhappiness later.Agree totally. However it appears to me that normally it's the female that will dig up the past. It seems that women have better memories than men.:rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Agree totally. However it appears to me that normally it's the female that will dig up the past. It seems that women have better memories than men. :rolleyes:

Exactly!!! But nowadays, men tends to be more zealous, and can't control their emotions well as compared to women, men hurled whatever they can think of, so normally the wife's past is a taboo to mention during the disagreement. Back off, is the 2 words I can think of, before any solution is sought after.

There's a saying: "NO matter how much you love, cherish, fulfill your wife materially, it's take one foolish mistake, caused by you, to erase her recollections on all your good deed that you provide her." :D

dc8888
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
well, may i suggest...
when there are any argument happening between you and the wifey....just tell her you need time to cool down....
then quickly go and cheong one round.... release all the tension... turn the hand phone off with good excuses.. cooling down period mah..
after the cheonging session you will be very nice to her again... then she can said whatever she like ... you just swollow it..without any complain..:D

garath
10-11-2006, 05:56 PM
What do you guys here think I should do?

Hi jbkia,

3 months is too short to make a reliable decision, but this website might help you predict long term happiness with your partner:

www.doublesign.com

Key in your birthdates, & it will calculate % compatibility based on Chinese & Western Horoscopes. Me & friends have found it reasonably accurate in assessing past relationships. There are also relationship checks in terms of business & friendship.

p.s. if know of any lady born in Snake or Rooster year above 5ft 5", do intro me to her!

karipop
11-11-2006, 12:29 AM
If ur parents, relative n friends ask who is this gal, dun try 2 tell lie n cover up ur gal's background............Just imagine the pressure come from them....

Can u able to handle it ??

If yes, go ahead.........(remember invite me for ur wedding dinner hoh):D

If no, then just pay,fark n keep (for next time) :rolleyes:

My 2 Cents............

after one of your uncles whispers to you......"u very lucky...she got service me b4....u make good choice" foolamak....habis lo!

jon2000sg
11-11-2006, 09:44 AM
true hor... what if one of the grand-uncle serviced her before
then on wedding day if would be a laughing stock... ...

K9696
11-11-2006, 10:00 AM
There's a saying: "NO matter how much you love, cherish, fulfill your wife materially, it's take one foolish mistake, caused by you, to erase her recollections on all your good deed that you provide her." :D

------------------
I like the last part... it's take.....you provide her..." certainly this statement stands...

Well MbZ777 said... we are not saints.. we are sinners.. so our almightly God knows what we are doing... he is merciful to us.. therefore we should cling on to his promise...

DO what a Man Got to DO........................;)

To threadstarter.. marriage is a gamble.. like one of the brothers said...
However, the decision is still lies on your Hand...
God bless you..

Myo_Swee
11-11-2006, 10:17 AM

Sad but TRUE

Gentle Beast
11-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Fortunately everything turn out good, we're married for 2.1/2 yrs now, she proove to be a fantastic wife and we're still very in love. We bury the pass and just move on with our new life and she being a new person. I'm very glad I made my choice and I actually stopped cheonging for exactly since 2.1/2 yrs ago. But well I miss the cheonging days!

You bought lottery, you won! As long as it brings you happiness, you have beaten the odds. Sadly, lotteries are not for everyone.

jon2000sg
11-11-2006, 07:15 PM
morrish idol is good ah!

i can't manage it ah?

he is a jolly good fella, and WORLD IDOL !!!

I am idle...

jerrystockton
11-11-2006, 07:23 PM
dear bro dekuip,
i am a big fan of dutch international team, stayed in amsterdam for 7 months. know the place quite well, AAA is famouse and never watch a game in 'F' seat, which stand for fighting. Always been offered drugs and etstacy nearby a bridge which oppossite to Central Station by de blacky with black jacket, tried space cake once and vomitted many times after tried it (as i am not even a smoker) Marco Van BARSTEN (or should spell as Von Bostern) is my idol during my primay school time, however p. anderson is my all time idol already.....mst important thing is the girls there. Many blondies form eastern europe who work as hook and easily been spotted as they usually carry a radio to their work place, a small flat.
sorry to all bros, as this post may out of topic. But i just reply back dekuip's question...."ANY QRAnJeSUPPORTER'?

mbz777
19-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi JB Kia,

No news from you....i jz back for a wonderful 3 wks holiday with my Guilin gem travelling all over prc....how's ur ger? she came back? u made up ur mind? after all the chat and talk, at least let us know the outcome lah....he he he....like HK soap opera oredi eh?

YoungAhPek
25-12-2006, 07:01 PM
hi bros

After reading all your postings in here, i also encountering the same situation, but mine gal is a not FL, she came to SG first time on August 06 and work in a SG KTV just for two days and on the second day which was the day when i met her. I can verify that also as i checked her passport she is really first time coming to SG. During the session in KTV, i got her mobile and we +++ cock sing song, after the session when i offer her tips, she became annoyed and left the KTV, i was a bit blur blur and was thinking wtf, tips also dont want, this is the first time i encounter this in my cheonging KTV experience.. my friend also laugh.. from that onwards she also did not work after the second day.

anyway i did ask her out and went out together initially but just eat and shopping and no sex ( no joking) i did not ask and she also did not offer lah (haha). she also did not ask for money and i bought some cheap stuff for her loh.. after that nothing much and she went back to PRC.

Few months later she is back in SG now and we met again and went out together (no sex), anyway she pops the questions after we have met how do i feel about her and also hinting me wanna go to PRC to get marry as she is going back to PRC in a few days time liao. i was a bit taken aback and act blur again and told her we just met not really very long ( just 10+ days), but i admit that when she was in PRC i do miss her leh, of course i did not tell her about that, just dunno why, not really love but just a feeling of missing her, i don't have gf at the moments.

she is a nice gal and dun ask for much, but on the other hand if i bring her out i will feel a be a bit malu (am i alone) cos she is from PRC?? and to make matters worst i do hear horror stories of PRC gal marry to a SG guy, and dump the poor guy and look for a rich uncles. My families would definitely disowns me but i dun think my friends would, because is not their problems...

sigh...

mbz777
27-12-2006, 02:09 AM
she is a nice gal and dun ask for much, but on the other hand if i bring her out i will feel a be a bit malu (am i alone) cos she is from PRC?? and to make matters worst i do hear horror stories of PRC gal marry to a SG guy, and dump the poor guy and look for a rich uncles. My families would definitely disowns me but i dun think my friends would, because is not their problems...sigh...

Hi bro, nice to hear your story....this one sounds really weird tho...from what you have wrote, one of the possibilities is maybe this ger got conned into coming to Spore to work and ended up in a ktv and she had the guts to run away or quit? Its oso vy funny that she is daring enuf to hint you to get married after only knowing each other for such a short period of time....is she thinking that you are an easy prey to get out of China and to get a Spore PR?

Your story is too vague to effectively comment but like i always believe, if there's love in your heart, give her the benefit of the doubt loh. Dont shw tat your are rich (even if you really are). Make it clear to her tat you know of all the common tricks prc gers use to legally land in Spore to use the guy as a stepping stone for better things...apart from that, family and friends...sooner or later things will fall in place and the initial hoo hah will ease one lah if the relationship proves to be genuine and true love prevails.

one trick i use is i tell the ger that instead of her migrating to Spore/Msia, i would prefer to migrate to China to look for greener pastures esp with Olympics etc. She may then ask you to buy her an apartment. You counter tat by saying you x hv the money for it but you wont mind if she get a decent job and both of you share the cost of paying instalments on the property from both your salaries...if she is still so excited about marrying you then she may be genuine. if not, forget it lah...jz another gold digger. When in China...be extra cautious ok? God bless your adventure!

YoungAhPek
29-12-2006, 04:25 PM
thks bro mbz777

i think she is not cheated in SG, the reason being she don't want my money is because she likes me..hehe, this ktv in SG the gal can come and go as they pleased loh, anyway she only works 2 days in a KTV, so consider a KTV gal or not?? haha..
she works in a gahment factory in PRC before coming to SG.
anyway nows she is back to SG again. really miss her again.

for bro who marries PRC, what are the problems do they encountered? communication problems? cos she is just a secondary or equilvalent?? no offence. And moreover she cannot work in SG if she married to me, then staying at home whole day also very boring for her, unless go for some courses..

mahalosux
29-12-2006, 04:40 PM
for bro who marries PRC, what are the problems do they encountered? communication problems? cos she is just a secondary or equilvalent?? no offence. And moreover she cannot work in SG if she married to me, then staying at home whole day also very boring for her, unless go for some courses..

In SG..if she have receive her LTSVP after the marriage..with at least 6 mths validity..she can seek employment thru WP application provided there is potential employer who wants to hire her...

KLKOOL
30-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Hmmm... so many fantasies about how gers love the guys and not for the money, but at the end of the day... the story mostly, if not all end the same... sigh... if only one could learn from other ppls mistakes.. :( ... but everyone seems to want to believe their girl is different... :rolleyes:

mbz777
04-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Moorish Idol,

Well said...upped u b4 i think...the system dont allow me to up u again.

True love is not materialistic. YOu find one who truly values you for who you are and not what you have....grab the chance...you woo a girl by flaunting your wealth...most probably you'll get sum1 who only wanna leech you dry lah...so those in the quest for true love, soldier on, but be cautious when threading on unfamiliar grounds lah...

dannywee75
04-01-2007, 04:13 AM
IMHO,

can marry a chicken as wife ...
But don't marry a wife to be Chicken ...

I have witness so many chickens have retired and got married with kids and a happy family... it is possible ~ a chicken could be a good wife

mbz777
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
IMHO, can marry a chicken as wife ...But don't marry a wife to be Chicken ...
Yes bro, well said! If you marry a chicken you kinda give one soul a chance to go back to the path of righteousness....maybe even salvation!

What is really despicable are those ppl, like a relative i once had, who married a beautiful wife but force her to be a chicken to help pay off his gambling debt and save his life from ah long! knn, not once, but twice!!! thank God she wisen up after the 2nd time, cleansed all her love for him in her heart and moved on and married a much better man and became a really gud wife and mother.

Never judge a book by its cover, some chickens make better wives and mothers coz they know what men want and know how to steer their children clear of all the traps and pitfalls in life.

ablastine
05-01-2007, 01:52 AM
There are plenty of PRC wives around in town. Whilst some these marriages fall apart most actually do quiet well. I think one should not stereotype too much but judge a person by what she is and whether she can genuinely love you and become a good wife. Why give a damn what people think. In fact you can be sure that with the rapid progress of China the stature of PRC women will eventually surpass ours. Singapore women may end up going to China to become prostitute instead. Nothing is permanent.

mbz777
06-01-2007, 03:13 AM
In fact you can be sure that with the rapid progress of China the stature of PRC women will eventually surpass ours. Singapore women may end up going to China to become prostitute instead. Nothing is permanent.
Good point! All the Spore and Msian Sarong Party Gals goin after ang moh...got class lah konon, later maybe all chasing after PRC millionaires esp after Al-Qaida blow these Western fools to pieces! Dunno how to mind their own biz.

Actually many of these French, British and Americans are vy stingy and penniless 1 but jz bcoz of skin color all these gals clamour over them. One of my former Professional Dance Choreographer has been doing the rounds, being passed on from one ang moh to another...used as a slut for free fucks! once the ang moh had enuf of her, dunno how he will conveniently give some excuses then pass her to his friends to "take care" of her...after she falls in love all the bullshit excuses about genuine love means the guy should not have to support the gal, go out sometimes the gal even hav to pay his meals! knn, some of these gals, when go out wt locals expect to be taken care of, when with white skin practice double standard coz "its more civilised" mah...haizz....tats y so many msian & spore men are turning to PRCs and viets loh....