PDA

View Full Version : Serious SG51 peasants very Chia Lat $$$$BROKE$$$ MEDECAL, congratulations to billiona

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-06-2016, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was 15 mins ago in SGH Queuing for payments.

2 different and unrelated cases of senior citizens, have insufficient $$$$$ for payments!

It happened just within the same 20 mins of time I Q @ casher counter!

Imagine if I Q there for 1 hr got how many cases? WAF 1st world!?

Old aunty very skinny sick look begged to have reduction of her clinical lab fees, sge said $$$$$ no enough. No CPF any more. Unless ask to deduct from her son's CPF!

Casher asked her to sit first anf wait.

Another uncle less sick looking but older, opt to use CPF instead of cash payment, the casher staff checked and said his Medisave HARBIS FINISHED ! Insufficient to deduct!

The uncle was shocked. His accompanying friend or family member helped to pay his medical fees at counter.

Heng Swee Kiat can got stroke 100 times still wont have this problem. LHL can get cancer 1000 tim3 s also FOC! Cow heartless cardiac bypass 1000 times also jist only $8000!

Fuck MIW CCB Dead!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?231947-SG51-peasants-very-Chia-Lat-BROKE-MEDECAL-congratulations-to-billionaire-LHL&goto=newpost).