PDA

View Full Version : Serious Brexit - runifyouhaveto

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-06-2016, 01:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

BREXIT - RUNIFYOUHAVETO
26 Jun 2016

I shall not bore you with the benefits or issues with BREXIT. Let's me go straight to the point. It is in my opinion that BREXIT is generally good for the UK population in the long run, giving them a chance to be like Switzerland.

The stock market probably agrees with this hypothesis. On last Friday, almost every major financial market crashed harder than FTSE (UK):-
UK FTSE -3.15%
US DJIA -3.39%
Switzerland -3.44%
Netherlands AEX -5.70%
Germany DAX -6.82%
Japan Nikkei -7.92%
FRANCE CAC -8.04%
Greece ACI -13.412%

Policymakers and Central Banks are very concerned about the possibility of more exit-EU referendums ahead in France, Sweden, Italy, etc. UK has a stronger economy and more robust financial sector than the average EU-state. Although UK’s credit rating is likely to be temporarily-downgraded to AA (as safe as USA), EU and Eurozone (as a whole) looks set to lose more in long-term credit worthiness if UK and/or more chooses to LEAVE. This will trigger change of governments, increase rates and send Euro (currency) below parity with US Dollar.

To maximize fearmongering, there are indications that that policymakers and Central Banks will not be keen to save the market on Monday; to remind voters that status quo of their current system (be it in North America, Europe or Asia) is better than revolution. There might be a big market crash as early as Monday to put forward this message.

Monitor the week ahead. It will be peaceful if there’s no further meltdown.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?231928-Brexit-runifyouhaveto&goto=newpost).