PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, hope to get a good experience

Jgyq
23-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Im 20yo this year, and i am keen on trying out stuffs like dirty massage. I've been researching on sgfoxy, $$$$$$, sglonelyguy, ml88 and other links. I just wanna know for a virgin like me, which would you guys reccomend? Those with FJ or just massage with BJ & HJ? Hope to get your suggestions. Thanks!

Devilivy69
23-06-2016, 08:30 PM
If you are really virgin the girl would give you big ang pow . :D But you must get doctor to certify that you are virgin first. :p

steel52
23-06-2016, 08:32 PM
get girlfriend first and explore together

Cuntroller
23-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Im 20yo this year, and i am keen on trying out stuffs like dirty massage. I've been researching on sgfoxy, $$$$$$, sglonelyguy, ml88 and other links. I just wanna know for a virgin like me, which would you guys reccomend? Those with FJ or just massage with BJ & HJ? Hope to get your suggestions. Thanks!

Just an advice - can try all you want but do not get addicted :)

littlepea10
23-06-2016, 11:26 PM
Go to jsp L4. I trust u will have a mind blowing Virgin fuck

Zapzaplah
24-06-2016, 12:26 AM
If doctor can issue a Virgin Certificate then most probably the working ladies will give you a ang pao after the session.

You can sell your virginity to rich tai tai instead of having pros eating you cheaply, i can make arrangement, do you want it ? ;)

VicChai
24-06-2016, 05:08 PM
TS please ask your parents for permission first . :)

YakunBoy
24-06-2016, 05:20 PM

Maybe you can try a nice massage with teasing + hj or bbbj? There are quite a lot of options to choose from in the health center and KTV threads.. I won't advise you to try local massage directory coz it might be too confusing for you..