PDA

View Full Version : My Zhuhai trip-17 OCT to 20 OCT

donjoe1000
30-10-2006, 01:30 AM
First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros but one think for sure , i want to contribute as i have gather a lot frm SBF before my maiden trip to zhuhai.Hope it will benefit to those who are going.My experience will be as accurate and simple as possible.

Day 1 -17 oct 2006

Start my journey frm spore with my 2 good friends.very excited,after all we have waited for 1 mth for this big day.Took Tiger Airways at 9 50am nothing much to shout abt and reach Macau at 1 30pm.Pass thru the immigration after 20 minutes and walk straight to exit.After reaching exit ,turn right and walk towards the end and saw a small door showing TAXI.Took a taxi and after 10 minutes we reach Gongbei Boarder.Taxi meter show 59 dollars but was charged 74 dollars.(might have some surcharged thou i took a green taxi).Pay and lazy to question the female driver.After all we are here for a holiday.

Once we stepped out frm taxi, we just follow the crowd towards the boarder.Walked for abt 5 minutes, cleared the Macau Exit in 20 minutes and reach an empty land.(No man's land).Continue walking and we are at China Immigration.Shit,only 2 lane for foreigners and took 30 minutes to cleared.
After that we came to a very big empty land.Could also see the underground shopping mall below.Walk across the empty land at 12 o clock direction.A lot of touts for taxi and hotels and they are very persistent.We just ignored them and give them a big smile.

We cross a small road and saw a bus station on our right.This is the Gongbei
Bus station and the beginning of Lian Hua Lu.(lotus Street).Walk along the street and you will see a lot of shops selling clothings,mp3 and shoes.After that you will see some cabana selling food and drinks an your right.This are mainly small eateries selling taiwanese style food.Behind the cabana there is a very big complex and you will see "Tian Sang Ren Jen" words.It is a very big disco and ktv.Below the complex you will see Fu Kang Massage which i belief
is the best in Gongbei in terms of genuine massage.

Reach a small junction and you will see taxis and motorbike waitting for passengers.Walking in straight and you will see Ming Ann Hotel on your right.This is the place we are going to stay.Prior to our arrival,i have called up Xiao Cai as some brothers recommended but i feel that he is not as pro
as expected.He will always wanted you to stay in Yue Hai or Yindo.I have called up Ming An directly before and the walk in rate after discount is RMB 202 for double, 215 for twin and 257 for tripple but when i checked with Xiao Cai he quoted RMB250 for Ming Ann double.Btw this hotel was recommended by Brother Sassina.

sassina2
30-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Btw this hotel was recommended by Brother Sassina.

bro,

The normal rate for a double room (big bed) and also twin should be 202 and about 20 rmb more for weekend. Do speak to Ms Zhong if they want to charge you more ya.

berg51
30-10-2006, 03:53 AM
First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros but one think for sure , i want to contribute as i have gather a lot frm SBF before my maiden trip to zhuhai.Hope it will benefit to those who are going.My experience will be as accurate and simple as possible.

Don't worry. Your FRs is okay.
Upped you and don't forget to continue with your FR.
cheers

donjoe1000
31-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Don't worry. Your FRs is okay.
Upped you and don't forget to continue with your FR.
cheers

Thank you to Bro Berg 51 for your encouragement and points.Same to Bro Sassina too.Shall continue now with my FR.

When i saw the Ming Ann hotel ,i was kind of upset.It was kind of old and cant even compared with our Hotel 81.Regretted and really wanted to move to Yue hai.Then again since we are here just walk in with my friends.Register at the counter and asked one of my friend to QC the room.Suprisingly my friend said that the rooms are good.Was told by the receptionist that i can only check in at 3 pm since we are getting the tripple room.Kept our luggages at the counter and went out for lunch.

You can see that the area in front of Ming Ann Hotel are no entry for cars.After stepping out of the hotel we turn to our right and walk straight.This is like a small kampong.You will see a lot of shops selling clothings with very loud music.They also have sports jerseys and jeans.Walk for another 30 metres and we saw small cabanas on our left and right.this is different with the one we saw earlier when we reach Lian Hua Lu.Saw a lot of male patrons drinking and talking to girls.Are this the so called FL?

Along the road we saw a lot of young chicks but none of them approach us.Funny and disapointed maybe we have to sit down at the cabanas in order to attract them.Walk further and we reach another junction.Saw a small restaurant on our right but closed for business.Went to the 2nd one also on our right.Ordered some dim sum and dishes.One thing you must try is the herbal chicken cooked in s a small drum.Soup very tasty and good.Overall
paid RMB 120 for 3 person.Very cheap and good.

Continued our journey by turning right after we stepped out as we have not ventured hare yet.Walk thru some kind of constuction area and saw Chang Ann Good World hotel on our left and Jinye hotel on our right.Finali i saw Yue Hai whicjh is just after Jinye.Very big and nice hotel.Went in and regretted that i did not stay here.They have a massage ctr on the 3 fl (genuine massage) and health ctr on the 6 fl.Went to 3fl and took 2 hours foot and body.One hour is 40rmb and 2 hours 70rmb.Massage is so so and fall asleep as we are very tired.

Finish abt 7pm and decided to go to 6fl health ctr.This place is old and was brought to a room.The female manager are very friendly and brought us some girls.Looks are below average.Change for another batch and saw one chio one but maybe in late 20s.Her number is 88.Wanted to try her and was told the package here is 398rmb for normal room 528 for vip room.Did not ask for her as friends have no target.Overall the girls here are below average and place is old.

Went to Chang Ann Good World and the health ctr is on the 3 fl.Place is fantastic,very new and the rooms are cosy.388 for grade B girls and 488 for grade A with vip room.Girls are slightly better but still not to my standard.One of my friend choose a 388 girl.Me and another friend decided to go back to those cabanas for drinks waitting fo him.As we stepped out from Chang Ann,a few FL approched us.My god,the first sentence from their mouth is "Sir do you want to bring me back".As they are not to my standard i rejected and we keep on moving.Keep on asking us and told them we are tired.They will asked you not to worry.Just lie down and they will do the rest.Very persistent but annoying.Interestingly after we rejected them,politely they gave us a small paper with their name and hp no.

nyquist
31-10-2006, 01:23 AM
FR so far so good... Very detailed.. Do continue.......:D

jon2000sg
31-10-2006, 01:25 AM
good FR ! well done!

donjoe1000
31-10-2006, 01:54 AM
As we walked along, more and more FLs approach us.Getting more and more crazy.The choices are plenty.Generally the FLs are average and above.For rmb 200 per shot is a good deal.Stop at one of the cabana and order drinks.Carlsberg 20rmb,fruit juice and coffee 15 rmb.It is cheaper if you order a bottle of red wine.Only 100rmb but can drink very long.Play dice with the SYT cabana assistants.To be frank some are damn young and sweet.Their objective is to make u open more and more drinks and they actually make commissions from 2rmb to 20rmb depending on your order.

Decided to go after one of the cabana SYT.more thrill and challenging.Ask and her name is Li Na.Tall girl with great body.Must be a B+ or C cup.Talk cock with her and she is 23 years old from dongbei.everytime i see her smile
i damn shiok.Her smile is so sweet and innocent.Half way talking, my friend came back from Chang Ann.he was indeed a happy man and shared with us his encounter.Girl body was very firm,nice body and a lot of service.Best part is Chang Ann gave him a 50rmb voucher for the next visit.Transferable somemore.value for money.

Maybe the FLs knew that we are not locals,2 FLs came to our seat and start chatting with us.Offered to buy us drinks and bring us around.Been here the 1st day and unfamiliar,we decided to stay put.I carry on with my SYT and my friends with the FLs.In between, the FLs will hug my friends and kiss them.As i was a distance away,i was suprised by their actions.My SYT finish work at 12am sharp.Got a strong feeling that she likes me and immediately after 12am she came out to sit with me.The cabanas are like a square box with a lot of stools surrounding them.I was suprised and in my heart i tell myself to play cool.Take my time and dont want to scare her away.Carrying on talking and abt 1 am asked me to sent her home.Asked my friends to wait for me and we took a taxi.To be honest i been to other parts of china countless times.As long as you do not do funny things and behave like a local everything will be fine.In the cab i hug her and told her that i will miss her.Reach her place in 5 mins and she gave me a goodnight kiss.Never mind i comfort myself.You will be mine soon.

FirstTimer
31-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Walk thru some kind of constuction area and saw Chang Ann Good World hotel on our left and Jinye hotel on our right.Finali i saw Yue Hai whicjh is just after Jinye.Very big and nice hotel.Went in and regretted that i did not stay here.

bro donjoe1000, so far so good for your FR. However, I would like to correct couple of points where the hotel next to YueHai Hotel is known as JinYu Hotel and not JinYe Hotel. JinYe Hotel is located a walking distance of abt 5-7 mins away from YueHai Hotel.

Anyway, there is no regret on not staying in YueHai Hotel cos it is an old hotel with old decor and the air-con was not powerful enough. Cheers...:D

donjoe1000
31-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Went back to look for my friends and by now they have finished 4 bottles of red wine.Get to know the two girls are not local FLs and they worked in hong kong.Came over to zhuhai for a short holiday.Told my friend that i would go back to the hotel to check in our luggage first and ask them to wait for me.

A thousand thanks to bro Sassina cos when i checked in to my room,i like it very much.Clean,spacious and newly renovated.big bathroom with condoms and ky for sale in it.how come we dont have this in singapore?Went down to look for my friends and the moment i stepped out from Ming Ann, i was attacked by FLs.Politely turn down one by one one until i saw a very young FL
with sweet decent smile.Like her very much and wanted to bonk her.Asked for her Hp and told her that i will be calling her shortly.dare not walked back with her to Ming Ann,so i quickly rushed back to my hotel.Call her from the room and ask her to come immediately.Local call is charged at 20cent rmb per minute.very cheap.

Within 3 minutes she reach my room and inside the room under the lighting realised that she is very young and looks much prettier.Really girl next door look and easily like an o level student.asked abt her age told me she is 17 years old.got worried just in case under age.I took a smoke and keep on chatting with her to test water.suprisingly she smoked too and we started talking like good old friends.My Zhuhai,this will be my first shot here.Half way talking,she started to cry.Told me she is from inner mongolia and was been
cheated to work here.Shared with me and how the pimps will beat her if she did not have enough customers.Damn sian, and wanted to give her 200rmb and ask her to go back.

Anyway she asked me to take a shower first and when i came out,i was shocked as she is totally naked on my bed.She has a B cup and the nipples are light brown.very fair and little hair.Tried to cool down as i am still worried abt her age.All of a sudden she asked me to put 200rmb on the table.Told me that she is worried in case i sabo her.very angry and after a few minutes of
pleading i put it on the table.In my heart,i was telling myself what the fuck they think we singaporeans are.She started to hug me and before i could kissed her, she asked me for a favour.Could i take her for overnite?If not she will be beaten by her pimp.Asked me to put another 500rmb on the table.

TD0620G
31-10-2006, 02:40 AM
keep up the good work :) Thanks for sharing your 1st experience...I hope to visit Zhuhai one day too.

CibLover
31-10-2006, 10:40 AM
First time start a new thread and do not know whether i will be zapped by bros ......

bro donjoe1000,

Don't worry. I'm sure the bros will appreciate your contributing spirit. Good FR and quite detailed. Keep up the good work. My humble 2 points on its way.

....The normal rate .... Do speak to Ms Zhong .....

Bro, how have you been? Enjoying your time now in Thailand or Indon?? If you're in KL again, do jio us out for a cuppa. Still alot for you to impart to us newbies. :)

Cheers.

rapebill
31-10-2006, 03:22 PM
well I am surprised that the gal ask u for money upfront. perhaps the gal is new. anyway, the usual practice is to pay her after ST and for ON, u can show her that u got the buck but to give her the money just before she is leaving the next morning. Anyway, not sure whether the gal's story of kena cheated is true or not but very likely her auntie or mafu is very fierce one so much so that they can very harshly scold or even beat the gal up.

Zeat
31-10-2006, 11:20 PM
As we walked along, more and more FLs approach us.Getting more and more crazy.The choices are plenty.Generally the FLs are average and above.For rmb 200 per shot is a good deal.Stop at one of the cabana and order drinks.Carlsberg 20rmb,fruit juice and coffee 15 rmb.It is cheaper if you order a bottle of red wine.Only 100rmb but can drink very long.Play dice with the SYT cabana assistants.To be frank some are damn young and sweet.Their objective is to make u open more and more drinks and they actually make commissions from 2rmb to 20rmb depending on your order.

Decided to go after one of the cabana SYT.more thrill and challenging.Ask and her name is Li Na.Tall girl with great body.Must be a B+ or C cup.Talk cock with her and she is 23 years old from dongbei.everytime i see her smile
i damn shiok.Her smile is so sweet and innocent.Half way talking, my friend came back from Chang Ann.he was indeed a happy man and shared with us his encounter.Girl body was very firm,nice body and a lot of service.Best part is Chang Ann gave him a 50rmb voucher for the next visit.Transferable somemore.value for money.

Maybe the FLs knew that we are not locals,2 FLs came to our seat and start chatting with us.Offered to buy us drinks and bring us around.Been here the 1st day and unfamiliar,we decided to stay put.I carry on with my SYT and my friends with the FLs.In between, the FLs will hug my friends and kiss them.As i was a distance away,i was suprised by their actions.My SYT finish work at 12am sharp.Got a strong feeling that she likes me and immediately after 12am she came out to sit with me.The cabanas are like a square box with a lot of stools surrounding them.I was suprised and in my heart i tell myself to play cool.Take my time and dont want to scare her away.Carrying on talking and abt 1 am asked me to sent her home.Asked my friends to wait for me and we took a taxi.To be honest i been to other parts of china countless times.As long as you do not do funny things and behave like a local everything will be fine.In the cab i hug her and told her that i will miss her.Reach her place in 5 mins and she gave me a goodnight kiss.Never mind i comfort myself.You will be mine soon.

wah.. great luck u have ya..i must agreed that e cabana's workers are alot more attractive than those fls... will be making my way down to zhuhai tomorrow too, hope i will have similar luck ya... :)

XuJiaHui
01-11-2006, 12:29 AM
will be in zhuhai 7-10 Nov... anyone there together for fun? Is it OK to go when we are alone for FL? safe?

rodeo77
01-11-2006, 12:49 AM
bro donjoe1000, so far so good for your FR. However, I would like to correct couple of points where the hotel next to YueHai Hotel is known as JinYu Hotel and not JinYe Hotel. JinYe Hotel is located a walking distance of abt 5-7 mins away from YueHai Hotel.

Anyway, there is no regret on not staying in YueHai Hotel cos it is an old hotel with old decor and the air-con was not powerful enough. Cheers...Bro FT, u really a frequent traveller to mainland hor ;)

Shld visit mainland if I have the time one day :rolleyes: most probably Zhuhai, Hangzhou or Sichuan...hee!

JackieWong
01-11-2006, 01:43 AM
wah.. great luck u have ya..i must agreed that e cabana's workers are alot more attractive than those fls... will be making my way down to zhuhai tomorrow too, hope i will have similar luck ya... :)

yup i juz got a gf who work in LHl cafe juz treat them nice u r half way there

donjoe1000
01-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Well, to be frank i feel kind of sympathy to this young FL.Told myself this are all one of their usual tricks to con us.She even show me some cigarette butt scars on her hand and a long knife scar on her wrist.This are real one i swear.
Quietly i told myself,whatever it is another 500rmb will not kill me.Pass her another 500rmb for overnite charge.At this point of time,i no longer have any mood to bonk her.

She was very happy and hugged me,kissing me all over my face.Suddenly she took away my towel around my body and starts to bj me.My little brother was already very hungry and immediately response with an errection.Bj was damn lousy and i feel painful.In fact she dont even know how to blow.Politely i asked her to stop and lie on the bed.She responded and in front of me is this small little beauty waitting to be slaughtered.Slowly i kissed her breast
and lick her little nipples like that is no tomorrow.Her body smells nice and it reminds me of my young days when i date my first love.Slowly i begin to lick
her naval and do her oral on her.

Its must have been a very long time that i have seen such a fresh pussy.Looks small and pinkish in colour and makes me damn steam.Tounged
and lick her for almost ten minutes and her warm pussy becomes wet.Very nice taste.All this while she just lie down there closing her eyes without moving.Suddenly i feel damn bad and wanted to stop it.The feeling was like i am raping a young girl.I feel so guilty.....

Out of sudden,she ask me " why do you stop".I like what you are doing.I did not answer her till she ask me to go inside her.I put on a condom that i brought from 7 11 back home and start pumping her slowly.I was right,she is very tight.She begin to moan softly and hugged me tightly.My movement becomes faster and faster.i begin to enjoy her her tightness.Damn shiok but
the bloody problem is my mind becomes clearer and clearer.I just dont feel good.I am not a holy person but just dont feel right inside.How can i do this?
She looks so young and inocent.Was her stories abt beaten by the pimp true? i asked myself.

Quickly i pulled my little brother out and masturbate.Please do not laugh at me.It is true.Masturbate about 5 minutes and i ejaculate.Took out my cigarette for a puff.She was stunned all this while.Asked me what happened?
I told her abt my guilt and apologized to her.she comforts me and assured me that she enjoys it.Then she took out her ic from her small pouch and shows to me.She was born in mar 1988, 18 years old now.Swear that she is not lying and even curse her own family if she lied to me.

i cleaned up myself in the bathroom and took a smoke again.decided to sent her back which she rejected.Told me that she likes me and wanted to be my girlfriend.I told her not to worry, will still give her 700rmb even only short time.In fact having a hard time to persuade her to go back.Give me a kiss and asked me to call her again.I swear to myself never to go for such a young girl again.

donjoe1000
01-11-2006, 04:07 AM
yup i juz got a gf who work in LHl cafe juz treat them nice u r half way there

Bro Jackiewong,

hoped that the girl i am targeting is not your girl.Surely she is not from dongbei right?

JackieWong
01-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Bro Jackiewong,

hoped that the girl i am targeting is not your girl.Surely she is not from dongbei right?

Dun worry she no more working there

foxtrota168
01-11-2006, 10:38 AM
bro,

The normal rate for a double room (big bed) and also twin should be 202 and about 20 rmb more for weekend. Do speak to Ms Zhong if they want to charge you more ya.

Hi Snr bro,
Could you pass me Ms ZHong's contact. Wld be going to ZH-CP end Dec with a group of friends. Understand you recommended Ming Ann to some fellow samsters. Don't want to bother xiao cai /Ah Liang since only one nite stay. And dont feel like staying in Yindo or Yuehai. Do we have to make advance booking from S'pore? And beside Ming Ann, is there other equally good choice?

Hope you could help.

Thanks

icecoolman
02-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Bro,

There's another quite decent hotel nearby LHL which is called Hua Ce/Great Aim Hotel. The contact number is +867568899668 and the price is typically around RMB398/nite. It's quite nice hotel and it has a see though glass wall that see through the shower... ;P

Another less pricey hotel will be at Kapok hotel located along LHL, so u can go down pick ur mei mei and bring back to hotel quickly... hehehehe

sassina2
02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Min Ann Hotel's number is +86 (756) 8131168 and you can ask for Ms Zhong. If she is not there, others can help you as she is also on shift duty often.

The Kapok Hotel was also recently renovated and a good location too. I just tried it out but did not like the set up of the rooms even though it's slightly newer in it's renovation compared with Min Ann which is well kept after the renovations.

Great Wall Chang Ann is nice but costs 100 rmb more each night but for the business of pure fucking, the Min Ann is A OK for me and I save my money to enjoy the Miraton in Chang Ping.

The others I have not tried so I have not idea of quality of room.

donjoe1000
02-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Went back to the cabana and saw my 2 friends already high drinking maybe 6 to 7 bottles of red wine.Paid the bill rmb 500(buy 5 get 2 free).
Both my friends open 2 more rooms at Kapok hotel nearby for overnight and rmb188 for double.nice room with LCD tv.As for me i went for genuine massage next to Ming Ann Hotel(on the left).50rmb for 2 hours.Finish off at 6 pm and go back to sleep.

donjoe1000
02-11-2006, 09:17 PM
In terms of hotel location i would rank Ming Ann the best followed by Kapok.
The action is just in front of the hotels.Cabana very near 1 minute walk.
Forget about Yue Hai,Jinyu and Yindo.Its at the very end of LHL.Not much action.

ace7788
03-11-2006, 05:29 PM
If I don't up you for your patience write-up, really there is no justice here :p

Any more findings during your trip?

donjoe1000
03-11-2006, 09:01 PM
If I don't up you for your patience write-up, really there is no justice here :p

Any more findings during your trip?

Sorry to all my brothers for the delay.Will continue again tonight.Busy this 2 days with work and Champions League.Btw Really thanks for ur points.Plenty to share for the benefit of all SBF members.cheers

kenboi
03-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi!
i am planning to go zhuhai during dec 14-21. Anyone care to join?PM me. thinking of cheonging in zhuhai and changping. Got a few contacts there.

PLS NOTE: I AM NOT A AGENT, LET'S GO DUTCH!!!

donjoe1000
04-11-2006, 12:56 AM
DAY 2

Wake up abt 12pm.Very tired and wanted to sleep more but the music from the shop oposite is too loud.never take a room facing the road.Its vey noisy.
Took a smoke and think of my cabana girl.Time is short.How to spend time going after her and sample the best of gongbei FLs.Havent really touch health ctr also.

Took a shower and went to look for my friends at Kapok.Must stay Kapok next time, very quiet and cosy.Saw my friends FLs,not bad and each of them pay rmb 600 for overnight.One of them very GFE and good svs.The other like
a dead fish.Well FLs really depends on your luck.Both looks above average.
Decided to go to Yue hai Revolving Reastaurant on the top floor for lunch.Passed by my cabana girl and saw her.Early shift work today from 10 am to 6 30 pm.Good for me,more time to woo her.

Lunch is buffet style at 65rmb per person.buy 2 get 1 free, just nice for us.
View is fantastic but food average.Instead of seing business man having lunch guess what? saw a lot of odd couples eating.Straight away i can guess
this girls are either from KTV or FLs.LHL is really a red light district.Restaurant
atmosphere and set up is good for couples.

Walk out from Yue Hai and turn right.Walk for another 5 minutes and you will see Lai Lai supermarket.Turn right again to a small lane looks like a small market.This is the place we want to enjoy our afternoon.There is a big 2 storey hair saloon where the staircase to 2nd fl is black and white.Recommended by one of the masseur at Yue HAi.Took a 80 minutes package at 50rmb.This is the best hair wash i have tried in china.First hair wash,follow by mask and facial.While waitting for facial to complete got thai massage on your shoulder by the shampoo girl.Some of them quite cute.My shampoo girl standing behind me keep on banging her breast to my head while massaging my shoulder and stomach.Shiok but small breast.Maybe she is hinting me or something.

Came the best part where we have a final hair wash.Can choose peppermint or garlic wash.Choose garlic and warn you my whole head and shoulder becomes very hot.The burning sensation is damn good.First time trying and shampoo girl said good for headache and cold.very hot but must try.One friend choose peppermint and it was so cold till he sneeze.Cant belief it.Btw 3 of us share a room.They have a lot of small rooms.privacy is assured but doubt there is any hanky panky In the end also try ear candling for extra 10rmb.total 60 rmb for 90 minutes.where to find in singapore?

donjoe1000
04-11-2006, 01:15 AM
walk back to Lian Hua Lu and saw there is a Din Tai Fung restaurant next to Chang Ann Good World.Food below average of course cheap.This is the same franchise that we have in singapore.Bros,forget abt the one in singapore.Its all abt branding and advertising.Got to know,that in taiwan they are like our Kiliney kopi tiam,good but normal.How come reach singapore so expensive?

After meals go to Chang Ann Good World again.Went thru afternoon shift girls.Not interested but my 2 friends like and decided to pick 2.Always try to go different timing for health ctr if you want to have more choices,Morning shift and night shift.Girls are above average.

I walk back to my cabana girl.This is my target.Saw me and she is very happy.Like usual start order drinks.Asked me where is my friend and guess what she said,my friends must be with girls now.they know well what is happening.Never reply her but told her that i like to spend time there alone with her.Afternoon business not very good so i have lots of time with her.We chat for hours and keep on hinting her that i m here in gongbei is for work and nothing else.realised that this is the method to tackle them at the end of my trip.She is so damn sweet.her smile really makes my heart melt.Told myself must get her no matter what.Forget abt FLs and Health ctr.This is the best.

Ask her for dinner and she agreed and promised to pick her up at 630pm.walk back to my hotel.On my way back at least been attacked by 15 FLs.some are really chio but remind myself just relax first.who knows my cabana girl is peeping me from behind.

JackieWong
04-11-2006, 01:35 AM
walk back to Lian Hua Lu and saw there is a Din Tai Fung restaurant next to Chang Ann Good World.Food below average of course cheap.This is the same franchise that we have in singapore.Bros,forget abt the one in singapore.Its all abt branding and advertising.Got to know,that in taiwan they are like our Kiliney kopi tiam,good but normal.How come reach singapore so expensive?

After meals go to Chang Ann Good World again.Went thru afternoon shift girls.Not interested but my 2 friends like and decided to pick 2.Always try to go different timing for health ctr if you want to have more choices,Morning shift and night shift.Girls are above average.

I walk back to my cabana girl.This is my target.Saw me and she is very happy.Like usual start order drinks.Asked me where is my friend and guess what she said,my friends must be with girls now.they know well what is happening.Never reply her but told her that i like to spend time there alone with her.Afternoon business not very good so i have lots of time with her.We chat for hours and keep on hinting her that i m here in gongbei is for work and nothing else.realised that this is the method to tackle them at the end of my trip.She is so damn sweet.her smile really makes my heart melt.Told myself must get her no matter what.Forget abt FLs and Health ctr.This is the best.

Ask her for dinner and she agreed and promised to pick her up at 630pm.walk back to my hotel.On my way back at least been attacked by 15 FLs.some are really chio but remind myself just relax first.who knows my cabana girl is peeping me from behind.

Wow bro u almost there yr posting really bring back the scene that i 1st met my LHL ger i can tell u bonking a normal ger feeling is much better than those FL even thot no service wish u best of luck :)

sassina2
04-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Bro, how have you been? Enjoying your time now in Thailand or Indon?? If you're in KL again, do jio us out for a cuppa. Still alot for you to impart to us newbies. :)

Cheers.

And I did join you guys for a drink and supper too!

Just left KL and tonight in boring Spore before heading back to "home" in Bangkok tomorrow evening!

Will visit KL again next week for work before a nice weekend in Jakarta and then, to expensive Macau for work!

lacoruna69
04-11-2006, 10:40 AM
....Plenty to share for the benefit of all SBF members.cheers
Hi Bro donjoe1000, Great effort. I was just looking for something like this so I can plan my Macau-Zhuhai trip. Up you 3 pts!
Never been to Zhuhai or Macau before. So, material posted is good reference.

donjoe1000
10-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Sorry to all bros,just came back from dubai today.will continue asap.

donjoe1000
12-11-2006, 02:01 AM
continued-Day 2

After passing by all the cabanas,as i walk more towards Ming Ann,saw a tall busty lady fair looking with great smile.Since i am approaching the shops already which is abt 70 metres from my girl cabana, i became a beast again.Asked for the girl hp no and promise her i will call her tonite.Reach my room and took a short nap.wake up abt 6 pm, shower and straight to pick up my girl for dinner.Went to a Blue Mountain western restaurant(walk straight to direction of Yue Hai but turn left once you passed all the cabanas).there is a KFC at the 2nd floor.Restaurant is fully recommended.Very nice romantic set up with a musician playing piano in the centre.Food is quality but paid rmb 264 for dinner for 2.

After dinner my girl suggest to bring me out.ask me where i want to go and since i am not familiar i let her decide.Brought me to Chin Le road (lovers road) which is actually the seaside behind LHL(abt 4 minutes taxi).
Deep in my heart, Ho sei liao.Everything on the right track.We hold hands and after walking for abt 10 minutes,stopped and hug her waist from behind.slowly i kiss her hair.Smell nice and since no rejection i move on to her neck.I started to move my hands upwards and now my hands are on her breast.Feel damn good and my brother started to errect.dare not grab her breast in case i spoil all my good work. Got a feeling she realised that my brother is standing hard and immediately apologized to her.(try to be gentlemen and score points)

Told her that i have not been touching women for few months and my erection is due to my special feeling for her.She kept quiet, i was worried and immediately told her if i were horny i can just look for FL instead of wasting time on her.At this moment she turn back and hug me tight.My god,this is like my young days.We hug for abt 10 minutes and all this while my errected brother was facing and pressing her stomach.I kiss her forehead , no rejection and then proceed to kiss her face.My brother is now bursting.Cant control any more and all this while my hands were caressing her ass.

No further action as i dont want to spoil my good work.Walk along the sea side for another 10 minutes.Very windy, cooling and water is dirty.One thing to take note-beware of pick pockets and touts selling flowers.Very annoying.Took a taxi back and sent her home.On the way we hug each other tightly.Gave me a kiss on my lips when we reach her place.Drop her and goes back to LHL thinking tomorrow will be my night.Plan to show hand.....

donjoe1000
12-11-2006, 02:54 AM
btw,need help from all my big brothers out there especially Bro Sassina.

Goin to zhuhai via macau on 16 nov.9 pm flight reach macau 12 35am(gongbei custom already closed).where can i spent my cheapest night in macau?Any health centre where i can sleep till 7 am?any recommendations?or any other way to enter zhuhai after 12am.thanks

84gunner
12-11-2006, 01:25 PM
unless there is massage or sauna club tat can allow u to stay overnite in Macau, but oso depends on the price, u better re-schedule yr flight. Oso, how much luggage are u carrying? If only a backpack, then shouldnt be a problem. Are u gonna carry a luggage bag into the massage or sauna club? Do these clubs welcome such luggages?

Paying the admin fee of 20+ to 30 SGD now is better than at least 800 MOP (or mebbe more) for hotel in Macau, not to mention, the taxi transfers from airport to hotel, then from hotel to GongBei the next day. As an estimate, the taxi transfers alone may set u back by around 100 MOP. Think of wat u can do or at least eat/drink with 101 RMB in Zhuhai?

The later u re-schedule yr flight, the higher the price increase of the flight, and u oso have to pay the difference in airfare prices between yr original flight & re-scheduled flight!!!

superklutz
12-11-2006, 09:56 PM
btw,need help from all my big brothers out there especially Bro Sassina.

Goin to zhuhai via macau on 16 nov.9 pm flight reach macau 12 35am(gongbei custom already closed).where can i spent my cheapest night in macau?Any health centre where i can sleep till 7 am?any recommendations?or any other way to enter zhuhai after 12am.thanks

Low budget (dun wanna spend on hotel)
leave ur luggage at the deposit counter at any of the casinos. note that the staff will ask u to open up ur luggage. they are looking for laptop which they will not allow to be deposited.

Slightly a notch more budget ...
or leave ur luggage at the airport MOP$40 per item, if u have a smaller bag squeeze it into the bigger bag. just go to the casinos to while away ur time.

better budget than above ...
or take a cab from airport to one of these budget hotels. they have WLs (optional) at the lobbies of some of these 2-star motels/hotels. dun expect much of the rooms and u'll be alrite.

Central Hotel Macau
Address: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro no 264 e 270, Macau
Telephone: (853) 373888
Fax: (853) 372404
Total rooms: 160

East Asia Hotel Macau
Address: Rua da Madeira, No.1A, Macau
Telephone: (853) 922433
Fax: (853) 922430
Total rooms: 98

higher budget ...
or go to golden dragon. u can oso leave ur luggage here, but locker veri small. the last time i was there ... can stay at least 6 hrs, just use the shower, toiletries, internet, ordered food/buffet/drinks, hot/cold pool, hot sauna, dun have to go for specials, everything is itemized in menu, can viewed ladies every 20min with parade/show (dun know the price with no specials, but u can ask at the entrance). Last time i was there had leg, shoulder massage by aunties + supermodel-type for HK$2000.

any which way, u enjoy urself.

donjoe1000
12-11-2006, 10:12 PM
thx bro 84gunner,i have already paid for the air ticket already.no choice now coz my friend cannot take leave on thur 16 nov.sian....

hell9
12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
nt familiar with zhuhai but this is a gd story

donjoe1000
13-11-2006, 02:30 AM
my taxi stop at LHL and i walked back to Min An.saw my 2 friends drinking at cabana.ask them to go try out health ctr and they said ok.we walk towards Yue Hai Hotel.Btw saw advertisement at Jinye hotel which is before Yue Hai.A tout ask us to try say got a lot of nice girls.went to 7fl and apparently place very run down and some renovation going on.refused to go in and left the building.turn left and walk towards Yindo hotel.stop at a very big sauna before Yindo.cant remember the name but very big sign board.went in and have a look.also got renovation and all the girls cant make it.Dont waste time here.

Went to Yindo straight to 6fl or 7fl.was brought to a room by manager a short male mgr with glasses.very friendly and keep on assuring us abt their services.normal room 538 and vip 638.honestly of all the girls i have seen so far in gongbei sauna this sauna is the best.most above average.saw one no 83 from sichuan big boobs and model look.very impresive but my good friend chop first.no mood already and went to the big hall with my another friend.watch liverpool vs bordeaux while waitting for my friend.in fact really sian because no 83 really good.(bros who going to Yindo pls ask for her at least look see).

friend came out very happy.83 is good body,real 36C with pink nipples and nicely trimed pussy.very tight and damn good svs my friend was saying.i will try 83 one day.Took a taxi back to Min An.decided to go to Fu Kang Massage
which is below Tian Di Ren Jian.Very genuine massage.Some of the masseurs have been there for years and are fully qualified from one medical institute.Fully recommended.reach hotel about 6 am and saw still got FL along LHL.very tired already and choose to sleep.
there goes my second day.zzzzzzzz

remyken
13-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Bro donjoe1000, im Singaporean based in SZ. After reading all ur FRs, feel very tempted to go ZH :) I go to CP quite regularly but never been to ZH before. If u dun mind, maybe i can meet up wif u on ur next trip. Juz pm me if u and ur frens feel comfortable wif meeting me.

Hope to hear from u soon, Cheers!

84gunner
14-11-2006, 01:14 AM
thx bro 84gunner,i have already paid for the air ticket already.no choice now coz my friend cannot take leave on thur 16 nov.sian....

well, I was assuming u flying from SGP or Msia, so booked (and paid) air ticket with Tiger Airways or Air Asia. These budget airlines can re-schedule flights one (even Int'l airlines oso can), juz pay the admin fee, and air fare difference (if any). And as I mentioned, the earlier u do it, the cheaper it is. The later, the higher possibility & the air fare difference.

Most air fare works this way (incl PRC domestic, budget & Int'l airlines): during off-peak period, it is first-come-first-serve on the best discount rate. After discount category hit quota liao, then the next category (lesser discount), and so on.

Alternatively, u can oso take the suggestion to deposit yr luggage at the airport, then go hang-out in the casino. but then, the taxi fares will set u back by more than 100 MOP. Not to mention, the potential of "spending" even more in the casino. But of course, the casino may end up sponsor yr whole trip? Advise: dun go Lisboa. It's famous & old brand name, but they consulted feng shui before, the feng shui settings make them "sure eat" most patrons. Compared to the foreign-owned casinos, who believe more in mathematical statistics, & entertainment, besides gambling.

In HK, the budget or backpackers' inns or lodgings are around 300 HKD. Maybe u might get similar rates in Macau. But these are mostly really small rooms, old, run-down & basic facilities only, dun expect too much. PRC's hotels are readily better than these!

knn, tat time limpeh posted anyone wanna go Zhu Hai on 04 to 06 Nov, no one respond. End up, I have to diao zui from GZ, SZ, DongGuan, ZhongShan & DouMen. All came down to meet me & had loads of fun in Zhu Hai! Even got 1 PRC brudder fly down from Ning Bo. Seems the PRCs are more brudder wif me.

remyken
14-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Haha bro 84gunner, at least u got zui to diao from china mah :p

That time if i saw ur post sure will contact u thru pm, cos me never been to ZH b4 and wan to go jalan jalan. Anyway im based in SZ, do contact me if u r coming again :)

Cheers!

donjoe1000
15-11-2006, 12:59 AM
thanks to bro sassina2,superklutz and 84 gunner for your kind advice.
and to bro remyken-i am sorry,might not be able to meet up with you as my friend travelling with me is very shy.need to accompany him and of course my cabana girl most of the time.dont want to leave you alone too.btw should be goin in dec to jan alone.will pm and meet up with you.

Continued-DAY 3

My room phone rang.very angry,it was like so early in the morning.My cabana
girl call me.Forgotten that i have used my room phone to call her before.Then again suppose to meet her at cabana at 10 30am.regretted as i was very tired.quickly took a shower,dressed up and left a message for my friends.
My girl was very happy to see me.of course i happy too.it is time to show hand today.spend 2 hours there drinking cofffee and fruit juice till my friend came to look for me.went to Ming An 2fl for breakfast/lunch.much better then
Yue Hai and cheaper.Must go to try.

donjoe1000
15-11-2006, 02:05 AM
after lunch my friends want to go to Chang Ann good world again.they still have the 50 vouchers given previously.decided not to go.Passed by my cabana girl and sit for abt 1 hour.she missed me very much.ha ha dont know how true.agreed to pick her up at 6 30pm and went back to hotel.wanted to sleep but remember of a FL i met the previous day.called and she reach in 20 minutes time.tall slim but big boobs.took a sop shower together.sian this girl is hopeless.no bj nothing, straight away ask me to bonk her like dead fish and after 15 minutes i came.ask her to dressed up and say good bye.No luck so far with all the FL.

slept and wake up at 6pm.went to pick my cabana girl.Today is the day.my big day i told myself.went to Yue Hai for dinner buffet style.romantic with nice classical music.this is part of my plan.after finish food she came over to my seat to sit with me.(sofa seat)We hugged and admire the night view of zhuhai.in between we have short kisses and i even grab and carress her breast.soft moan came out.i was thinking ho sei liao.i was hugging her from the back while sitting on the sofa seat.my hands were all over her body.suddenly her hp rang.her house mate asked her to buy some fever medicine.sian.............

accompany her to buy and sent her back.all my mood gone and tomorrow will be my last night.what to do now?on the way back to LHL asked taxi driver for massage place.was sent to JIU BA road where a lot of pubs. Massage is at the end of JIU BA road.good massage and paid 60 for 2 hours package but not as good as Fu Kang.went back to LHL and drink with my friends at one of the cabana.Left about 3 30am.go for supper at food cabana outside Tien Sang Ren Jen.reach hotel abt 5am.No actions for all of us.talk cock with my friends.Got to know Grade A 488rmb at Good World hotel can bonk 2 times.curse myself coz so far never try health centre and time is running short.going back singapore the day after.and my cabana girl also no chance..

kt71
15-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro donjoe1000,

Your FR is very nice. Please dun hold up so long leh, would like to know if you are able to bonk the girl or not meh. Was hoping you finally succeeded.

KT71.

curse myself coz so far never try health centre and time is running short.going back singapore the day after.and my cabana girl also no chance..

84gunner
17-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Haha bro 84gunner, at least u got zui to diao from china mah :p

That time if i saw ur post sure will contact u thru pm, cos me never been to ZH b4 and wan to go jalan jalan. Anyway im based in SZ, do contact me if u r coming again :)

Cheers!

yr SZ, = Shen Zhen or Su Zhou?

remyken
17-11-2006, 02:05 AM
ShenZhen. Im at SZ LuoHu to be excat :)

Anyway i hope to try out ZH wif bros here, do pm me if any bros going. But hor, i'll going back to SG for abt a mth next week. Anyway, juz pm me if any bros interested to bring me go open open eye see!

Cheers!

donjoe1000
23-11-2006, 02:08 AM
soory to all bros for taking such a long time.just came back from 'overseas' again.got problem with sbf for last 2 days.here it goes:

4th day

Wake up again at 10 am.my cabana girl call my room.damn tired and sian but what to do?reach her cabana,order coffee and smoke my cigarettes.maybe i looks tired and moody and she asked me what happen.told her nothing in particular, just sian and tired.asked me to try those SYT FLS but i said no.I am not that type.went lunch with her at 1 pm at one of the western restaurant which is on the 2fl.(left hand side if you come from Min Ann).nice selection,cheap and good value.

After lunch told her that i will pick her up at 630pm.what the xxxx?since no chance already and going back tomorrow why should i bother to waste my time.walk to the massage centre below Tian Ti Ren Jian.sorry make a mistake-this is the best i have tried in Gongbei not Fu Kang.Fu kang is the one next to Min Ann Hotel.took a 68rmb oil massage and fall asleep.went back to hotel again to sleep.

Slept half way and my door bell rang.Thought my friends are back.never see them for the whole day.opened the door and i was shocked to see my cabana girl.It was only 6 pm.asked her what happen and told me that she need to go to wanchai to meet her good friend.her good friend have some family problems.Immediately my mood change.No date tonite and there goes my target.asked her whether she wants to come in and she agreed.i was half naked with only my bermudas.we sat on the bed and talk.suddenly i hug her and try to kiss her.we have kissed before at Chin Ren Lu(lover street at the seaside). she returned my kiss and we kiss passionately for about 5 minutes.told her that i will miss her since we wont be dating tonight and i will be going back tomorrow.

Hugged me and we kiss again.feeling that she like my kiss,i slowly moved my hands to her waist.no objection.slowly i moved my hands to her breast and start to caress her.she moaned softly.we kiss for another ten minutes.realizing that this might be my opportunity i slip my hands into her blouse.slowly i unbuckle her bra.no objection.took off her shirt and moved my mouth to her breast.start to lick her melon and taste good.i have waited very long for this.light brown nipples and 34C.i love it.lick and lick for 20 minutes till she cant take it any more.took off her jeans and panties.i continue to work my tongue all the way to her naval.here i am,tasting the freshness of her body.wanted to eat her but then afraid just in case she reject.took off my bermudas and walk to get a condom from the bathroom.actually i have it my bag but do not want her to know.put on the condom and hugged her.slowly i slip my hungry brother into hers.it was damn wet and and tight.
i was in heaven.the warmness and the tightness....it was so damn good.

i was worried in case i come too fast.waited for so long already and decided to take my time.slow,slow slow and fast.repeat this for about 20 times.she seems like enjoying it very much.all this while we are in missionary position.wanted to try others but dont want her to think other wise.after 15 minutes of fast action she came.can she her whole face looks like crying and hugging me tight.after 2 minutes i came too.rest for a while and cuddle each other.very GFE and i really enjoy it.

asked her why out of the sudden we are doing this.replied me that she likes me.only worried that i am like the rest of the guys who came to zhuhai only to have fun.luckily all this while i have pretended to be a nice good guy.(ha ha).slept for a while and she left me abt 8 pm.kissed and promise to call me when she is back.took a shower and went out to look for my friends.we went to Yue Hai for dinner which is on the 3fl.must try suckling pig only 68rmb.quite good and cheap.ordered 8 dishes and we eat like a king.overall paid 286rmb.fully recommended.the other good one is at 2fl of Min Ann hotel.best food i have tried so far.

after dinner went back to my girl's cabana where my friends went to Yindo for action.waited for her till 10 30pm.Lots of FLS on the streets and very young t$$$$$ong An came a few times and they will run like no tomorrow.went supper with my girl at Yue Hai 27fl and sent her back.my heart was so heavy.Here i am on the last night of my trip and have this sweet 22 years old girl.what should i do? dont think i will come to zhuhai again.feel very sad because this young girl really captured my heart.

Went back to cabana to drink with my friends.this is our last nite.finish 6 bottles of red wine and maybe a dozen of beer.went back to sleep at 4 am.

donjoe1000
24-11-2006, 01:25 AM
after shower cannot sleep.still thinking of my girl.my princess,sweet little princess.damn sad because i am going back tomorrow.

Day 5(last day)

wake up at 9 am as this is my last day.call my girl and told her that i will be meeting her at 10 30am at her work place.quickly took my tim sum at 2fl of Min Ann.my girl was happy to see me.asked why am i so early.told her that this is my last day and wanted to spend more time with her.she was so touched that i can feel that she wanted to cry.went for lunch with her at 12
and wanted to follow me back to my room.took 1 hour off from work.inside my room i started to pack.after packing feel like wanted to bonk her again but no time.say goodbye and pass her 1000rmb which she rejected.asked me am i treating her as a prostitute.told her that i wanted to buy her something
but no time.still rejected me.help me with my luggage and check out at 2pm.
my friends are waitting for me.send me all the way to gongbei boarder and i knew she dont want to let me go.i asked her what would happen if i wont come to zhuhai again and she replied sadly that she hope that i will visit her again.if i choose not to come,she will take it as a ONS.her tears rolled out and i was so sad.kiss her lips and promised her that i will come again.

Pass the China immigration in 20 minutes and after walking out saw a Kwan Kee Motor bus service to macau airport.35rmb per person but if travel in 2 is 30rmb.paid 25rmb per person for group of 3.check in to macau immigration
and reach airport in 10 minutes.very near indeed.left macau at 6 20pm and reach singapore at 10pm. THE END

At the time of writting this,i have just came back from zhuhai again.went to visit my girl on 16nov......my girl have now become my girl friend.

btw during my second visit ,i have stay overnite in 18 sauna in macau.
If bros are interested,i will post my 2nd trip to zhuhai.Lastly hope this simple FR will benefit those who plan to go zhuhai.CHEERS.

donjoe1000
24-11-2006, 01:27 AM
after shower cannot sleep.still thinking of my girl.my princess,sweet little princess.damn sad because i am going back tomorrow.

Day 5(last day)

wake up at 9 am as this is my last day.call my girl and told her that i will be meeting her at 10 30am at her work place.quickly took my tim sum at 2fl of Min Ann.my girl was happy to see me.asked why am i so early.told her that this is my last day and wanted to spend more time with her.she was so touched that i can feel that she wanted to cry.went for lunch with her at 12
and wanted to follow me back to my room.took 1 hour off from work.inside my room i started to pack.after packing feel like wanted to bonk her again but no time.say goodbye and pass her 1000rmb which she rejected.asked me am i treating her as a prostitute.told her that i wanted to buy her something
my friends are waitting for me.send me all the way to gongbei boarder and i knew she dont want to let me go.i asked her what would happen if i wont come to zhuhai again and she replied sadly that she hope that i will visit her again.if i choose not to come,she will take it as a ONS.her tears rolled out and i was so sad.kiss her lips and promised her that i will come again.

Pass the China immigration in 20 minutes and after walking out saw a Kwan Kee Motor bus service to macau airport.35rmb per person but if travel in 2 is 30rmb.paid 25rmb per person for group of 3.check in to macau immigration
and reach airport in 10 minutes.very near indeed.left macau at 6 20pm and reach singapore at 10pm. THE END

At the time of writting this,i have just came back from zhuhai again.went to visit my girl on 16nov......my girl have now become my girl friend.

If bros are interested,i will post my 2nd trip to zhuhai.Lastly hope this simple FR will benefit those who plan to go zhuhai.CHEERS.

donjoe1000
24-11-2006, 01:29 AM

Day 5(last day)