PDA

View Full Version : Inked and athletic dude seeking attention from the females

fisheronyx
17-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Gday mates.

Inspired by the never ending posts in this section, I felt that perhaps I should have a try. After all - in life if you Don't ask , then the answer will always be no.

Allow me to give a brief introduction. I'm 26 and contributing to the nation's economic growth. A good day involves working out , laughing my arse off getting some alone time. A pretty Damn good time involves everything above and some booze. I find no pleasure in smoking , but that's different when the alcoholic buzz hits you. I enjoy witty conversations and puns as well.

I find interest in getting a kick ass work out. I love the burn. And that's probably why I enjoy getting tattoos as well. It's more than just ink and skin. But boohoo to critical / judging people , otherwise I would love to have a full sleeve.

I'm not seeking for a lover , yet neither am I looking for a cuddle. I can do with both but I yearn for no relationship. I believe that in life you'll always have to suffer when you're in a relationship, it's a matter of who you'll want to suffer with. But I chose to be selfish and keep my issues to myself.

Yet of course there are dark days when I wish that I can talk to women openly. To snuggle up against a flock of nice hair, to feel the soft and gentle touches of a female body. I guess all I want is some of your attention.

I thank you for reading this post. Would you like to hear a joke about construction?