PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SB

jimeslee
12-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Hi all.

Current SB just left for studied overseas so looking for one to fill in the void.

Requirements
Body: Prefer slim type girls. Boob size don't really matter but it's a plus.
Weight: Should be compatible to the height - as mentioned only like slim type girls.
Looks: Above average at least, dresses well.
Committment: Working on weekdays normally so either at night or weekends. Only looking for meetup once/week or every fortnight due to busy work schedule. Able to keep up conversation - ofc depends on chemistry which we will see when meeting up

About me: 31yo above average slim Singaporean but brought up in UK. Live in the UK but in Singapore for this year at least for work hence looking for something temporary to for the year. Busy work schedule hence unable to commit to a proper relationship.

Do PM me with your wechat/whatsapp and we can discuss about meetup and fees.

Cheers!

jimeslee
14-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Bump! Still looking

jimeslee
19-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Bump! Still looking for a suitable one..

jimeslee
20-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Bump. Still looking!

hugs
21-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Bump for ts:p

Hopefully we can see a match between SD and SB thread starters soon:p

jimeslee
21-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Hey thanks!! :))

jimeslee
22-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Bump.... still looking

hugs
22-06-2016, 01:07 PM
How about somebody not too slim to begin with but soon get slimmer through sexercising with you in bed? Will you consider that? Lotsa choices if you do:p

altec7
22-06-2016, 01:14 PM
How about somebody not too slim to begin with but soon get slimmer through sexercising with you in bed? Will you consider that? Lotsa choices if you do:p

I see what you mean there.
Nothing that some proper exercise like bedminton cannot fix :p

hugs
22-06-2016, 01:16 PM
I see what you mean there.
Nothing that some proper exercise like bedminton cannot fix :p

Exactly:D except when it is D.I.Y

hugs
04-07-2016, 12:00 PM
How its going ts? good afternoon bump:p

hugs
04-07-2016, 12:25 PM
wrong post.

jimeslee
13-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Still looking! Bump :)

hugs
13-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Bring this to your attention. Is there a match or not, that is out of my hand already:p

Hi bros,

as the title stated, a female friend is in need of money for her personal reason and requested for help. 20 years old this year. She is 153cm, 56kg. C cup.

Willing to try most of the stuff except anal & raw. CIM, COF, MMF/MMMF.

Looking for Chinese below 35 years old.

On my side, looking for bro who have rep and points. To play safe.

If keen, please pm me with wechat name. will contact u shortly.

hugs
13-07-2016, 07:48 AM
One more:) I am the stocking bringing you sugary babies wrapped in a sack.

Due to financial circumstances at home I have recourse to look for a sugar daddy. Im 18, Chinese
55kg/1.63m.
Fair to tanned skin depending on how you see it but personally I think I've gotten a bit of colour recently
Slightly over shoulder length hair
Cookie dough is my favourite ice cream flavour if anyone is concerned

I would much prefer someone who is Chinese just like me, age wise I have no preference.
Most importantly please be clean and diseases free. I'm looking at about 3-4k a month if possible. Short term or long term depends on the other party, so long as I'm able to pay off the family's debt.

I'll be candid and roughly state my ideal arrangement. I can accommodate mostly weekday nights as I'm schooling on weekdays and working on weekends.

That is all I can think of for now, terribly sorry if I sounded demanding. No nicer way to put it as I'm trying to be upfront and sincere. If you think you fit the bill please pm me with your WeChat ID. Thank u!

hugs
13-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Last one, phew!:o My wings are tired.

Hi to all the sugar daddies on the forum,

I'm a 25 singaporean chinese female, looking to be a discreet sugar babe to one sugar daddy only.

Height wise im about 158cm, petite sized, slim (<50kg), b cup. i am currently working but have some financial troubles, thus need to resort to this.

Married/attached SDs are okay for me, point is safe, discreet relationships, and looking at short to medium term (<4 mths), hotels only.

Do pm me and perhaps we can discuss more on wechat.

Thanks for reading.