PDA

View Full Version : Achievement to see the red hot face after fucking her

Spytheman
10-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Always see the ladies with red faces after fuck session ...
The kind of glowing radiant red on their faces , abit like drunk but not ....
Felt very accomplished . Do you guys have the same feeling hahaha..

Humlea
10-06-2016, 10:40 AM
due to my age... if they got fucked till red hot face then I must call ambulance for myself liao... LOL

Spytheman
10-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Hahahahahahaha
When the ladies commented on my turbo motor ... I felt proud hahah

Hornyong
10-06-2016, 11:32 AM
due to my age... if they got fucked till red hot face then I must call ambulance for myself liao... LOL

Haha, same here Bro,
more so, when they moan and eagle claw you and clasp you like a python.

stoked
10-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Or when they plead with you to stop for a short few seconds cos their heartbeat too fast and need to catch their breath

simply2323
10-06-2016, 11:45 AM

You are one big joker. Very funny but think you are just being humble. You can always lay back and let her do all the work. Less chances of heart attack.

littlekim
10-06-2016, 11:46 AM
nowadays Japan side got such makeup, purposely make it like after sex,damn arousing to see them make up like this on street

Humlea
10-06-2016, 12:01 PM
You are one big joker. Very funny but think you are just being humble. You can always lay back and let her do all the work. Less chances of heart attack.

Talking about letting them ride... many years ago I ever sprain my dick by a fierce cowgirl... doctor had to put me on anti-inflamatories meds... ever since, I have phobia of riders...

Just by typing this send shiver down my spine... :(

stoked
10-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Talking about letting them ride... many years ago I ever sprain my dick by a fierce cowgirl... doctor had to put me on anti-inflamatories meds... ever since, I have phobia of riders...

Wow bro...I ever wondered if this could ever happen. Now I know I will be more careful whenever I encounter fierce riders.

Humlea
10-06-2016, 04:44 PM
If you have a long dick then should not be a problem... if you have shorter version like me... it could slip out when her butt lifted too high... just when they misaligned and she sit on it full force... :eek: Nearly no more father day celebration for me...

archer69
10-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Always see the ladies with red faces after fuck session ...
The kind of glowing radiant red on their faces , abit like drunk but not ....
Felt very accomplished . Do you guys have the same feeling hahaha..

yes same feeling :)

randyrockhard
11-06-2016, 01:17 AM

Was she a 100 kg Ukrainian huge woman? because I had similar experience with one arctic bear from Kiev.

For a moment, I thought if she sits on my dick, she's gonna break it in half..

hahaha

BeerKeg
11-06-2016, 05:58 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Same here bro :D

Osim
14-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Well said actually :D