PDA

View Full Version : Woes of a Sadfuck Loser

Pages : [1] 2

84_Junichinda
25-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Please help this fellow samster

History of this pathetic case study:

Long long time ago got one samster we shall call him "SC"......
He fell in love with a GL WL and love her very much giving his heart and money to her. His fellow samsters brothers who cheong with him know the WL too and behind his back they use her services and this WL did anal with all the brothers, in the meantime our 'hero' is still kept in the dark while all the brothers are laughing behind his back and fucking his girl in the arsehole. Many times our hero try to do anal with his 'tirak' as he heard rumour of her offering anal to her customers but the WL never gave him fuck her arsehole. Then one day he discover the true and hate all the so call brothers. Then he swear to quit this forum but came back many times with clone nicks but each time people identify him. So he jump to TC forum and at 1st was ok until his petty and quarrelsome nature come out again. he went to work in thailand and there began his SADFUCK CHEAP CHARLIE 'expat' life. He think he stay thaliand can speak thai and got con by many thai girls he can act big fuck and laojiao. that time he think he found a perfect woman and wan to settle down say buy land do business set up foodstalls in thailand. When other real Thai expert in the forum shot down his idea he pattern come out again. The TC forum then ban him noboby fuck care him. Then one day his 'tirak' ran away with his money and he no more work in Thailand so come back to Singapore. He come to SBF becasue most of those seniors who know his sadfuck history retired so he squat here collected points and post thousands of posts and his join date is SO SENIOR so somehow become RESPECTED SAMSTER. He act as tirak and thai expert to newbies who dun know better. Now he think he very senior here bigshot so like to chak and suan and find quarrel with others who dun agree with him. He can only hide behind comp to post because he got no balls to meet others for 3 years...

Story to be continue and more reveal so we can help this sadfuck loser, sorry i cannot post well hope you can read no headache. CHEERS!

The_Hustler
25-10-2006, 06:24 PM
:eek: :eek:

Wow!!!!! Sensational news.

Awaiting with abeited breath,
The Hustler

The_Unrepentant
25-10-2006, 06:29 PM
*camping.* when show start please pm me hor.;)

84_Junichinda
25-10-2006, 06:49 PM

The Hustler
Haha i attracted The Hustler's attention. He is one i will call a REAL SENIOR SAMSTER. My good SJI brother with PEDIGREE. His posts all very captivating to read. Brother i remember you as the 1st samster who able to lobby for a change in his nick.

Coming soon...the history behind the BLACK HEART AVATAR

84_Junichinda
25-10-2006, 06:51 PM
*camping.* when show start please pm me hor.;)
My good comrade no problem. wah i just saw u also got 1400 post already

JackSparrow
25-10-2006, 11:52 PM
My good comrade no problem. wah i just saw u also got 1400 post already

You are really out to kill Bro. :) Waiting for your story.

Red_Perrier1099
25-10-2006, 11:56 PM
So when is the next instalment? :rolleyes:

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 12:36 AM

The Hustler

This news sensational till I don't know what to say.

I thought he would say all fellow samster brothers fucked my GL WL raw in the backside. CIM, COF, shoot in pussy every fuck shit can do also say.
Like dat insult me nevermind leh.

But to insult all those fellow samsters that with me before, wah that is to say all those samsters with me then are cheeby kias meh? No leh......

BTW, Hustler, please help me ask TC forum hor, am I banned boh? Better you to say than I say here, cos this clonie will say another when i say something. But its very true, i very long never go TC forum.

To 84_Junichinda
I think 84_Junichinda is still quite "good" in the sense that he never say I raped thai girls, sell backside at patpong, rob old women at the streetside and forced young children to sell flowers for me. Or is he going to reveal later?

And maybe i can give u some inspiration 84 Junichinda for you to make your news more sensational, more spicy and more to make me as black hearted as possible. U can say my tirak never run away with my money. U should say I make my tirak pregnant, forced her to serve men, until miscarriage, and when she don't work, I beat her, forced her to use anal to work.
Such inhumane acts, you should have created such stories, because I think there is nothing you cannot create.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 12:47 AM
You are really out to kill Bro. :) Waiting for your story.

So u waiting for meat and juice at the sideline so that you can tarpow for your tirak for overnight sessions right? :D

SC

shit8
26-10-2006, 01:21 AM
aiyoh wad are all these for??

DNAT
26-10-2006, 09:09 AM
aiyoh wad are all these for??
Clearly its another case of an old timer using new nick to vent anger, who dare not use his original / previous nick.

euks
26-10-2006, 12:32 PM
maybe siamcutey is a loser, but like 84_Junichinda say himself, it is in the past.

If you don't agree with his current posting, comment and reason the topic at hand in the relevant thread. Be a man.

Opening a new thread to dig out old history? Whats your intention?

Besides, everyone of us will be a loser if we have someone like YOU by ourside to dig out our old dark history.

No wonder SC didn't meet you for three years. I wouldn't even want to meet you at all in my entire life except maybe in a boxing ring.

We judge people by how they present themselves to us. We don't need people like you to tell us about their history. It almost sounded like an insult to our judgement.

And from the way you presented yourself, I will treat your pathetic story telling attempt as a pinch of salt.
and lastly, no one will really know if you are entirely truthful and accruate in your story telling.

thaiboy
26-10-2006, 12:46 PM
And from the way you presented yourself, I will treat your pathetic story telling attempt as a pinch of salt.

Fully agreed!!!!!pass is pass......everything is history......every1 have a past....y dig out....?? we talk abt present and future

Bro Hustler tai lo you agree with me?:p

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 12:53 PM
maybe siamcutey is a loser, but like 84_Junichinda say himself, it is in the past.

If you don't agree with his current posting, comment and reason the topic at hand in the relevant thread. Be a man.

Opening a new thread to dig out old history? Whats your intention?

Besides, everyone of us will be a loser if we have someone like YOU by ourside to dig out our old dark history.

No wonder SC didn't meet you for three years. I wouldn't even want to meet you at all in my entire life except maybe in a boxing ring.

We judge people by how they present themselves to us. We don't need people like you to tell us about their history. It almost sounded like an insult to our judgement.

hehehe, the part on the past, is not the truth leh.

This is a sex forum. I do meet up with samsters in the past. But then I stopped meeting up with new samsters over the past 3 years.

Reason?
U see if I really meet up with more samsters over the 3 years, they would have posted all details online. Because that is the only cheapshot they know.

And the best part is the story that this suchinda or junicheeby or whatever clone nick is presenting across, is only hearsay or I would say stories heard from others.

Ever play the game where 100 people have to pass a story around. From the 1st person who started telling the story, when it comes to the last, the content and the description I believed would have already been distorted.

I still meet up with some old samsters and these are the ones who really know my current status. Not those that say I kenna con until no money run back to singapore etc......

Why should I stay in Thailand when I cannot earn 100K baht monthly while I can earn much more equivalent in Singapore? It doesn't take an idiot to think where to choose. Of course there will be people who prefer to choose a place where the main purpose they want is to enjoy the commercial sex scene. No money no honey. Want sex, when 1 have money, everywhere can have sex. No money, stay anywhere, also no one want to have sex with u.

For one point of time, I think what Sammyboy said is right. Do not meet up with samsters. I am not saying samsters are of dubious characters. But when u ask them, do u know that what SC is doing now.... Others will backtrack and say, I heard he do so and so this and that.......

Then is it the truth or just a story?

One of the lows in this forum is when these nicks starts to bring in family and scold them sluts, insult family members one by one, bringing other forum people to come in and create nonsensical stuff.

Why can't they just come for me? Or they cannot do anything on me, that is why have to take out on people around me? :D

SC

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Fully agreed!!!!!pass is pass......everything is history......every1 have a past....y dig out....?? we talk abt present and future

Bro Hustler tai lo you agree with me?:p

U know my history best. So u think what he say is true boh?

*eh wait, later he say u my friend how?

hehehe
SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Why should I stay in Thailand when I cannot earn 100K baht monthly while I can earn much more equivalent in Singapore? It doesn't take an idiot to think where to choose. Of course there will be people who prefer to choose a place where the main purpose they want is to enjoy the commercial sex scene. No money no honey. Want sex, when 1 have money, everywhere can have sex. No money, stay anywhere, also no one want to have sex with u.

why bother to explain? Someone who is always on the forum 24hours is earning more than 100k baht? Your cannon bigger that 84gunner leh...got simi blue chips somemore...maybe u talking about mahjong chips then..:D

DNAT
26-10-2006, 01:21 PM
......Your cannon bigger that 84gunner leh...got simi blue chips somemore...maybe u talking about mahjong chips then..:D

84gunner so tua kang said 1 2 crush Sg equity market, we of course 'eng siew' 84gunner lah

Crush the market? think he crush biscuit ya .......

reuters
26-10-2006, 01:29 PM
U know my history best. So u think what he say is true boh?

SC

I also know your history. :D

krathong
26-10-2006, 01:30 PM
84gunner so tua kang said 1 2 crush Sg equity market, we of course 'eng siew' 84gunner lah

Crush the market? think he crush biscuit ya .......

But he admits he just joking about it.:p

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 01:30 PM
why bother to explain? Someone who is always on the forum 24hours is earning more than 100k baht? Your cannon bigger that 84gunner leh...got simi blue chips somemore...maybe u talking about mahjong chips then..:D

hehehe, whether I earned 100K baht or more or not monthly, that is for you to go find out.:p There are people in this world more capable no need to work, still earn thousands daily.

At least I want fuck girls I earn the money myself. I go find prostitutes, don't owe them a single cent even.

I do not need to be like some others go ask money from agoldgold gf so as to go visa runs while I sit at home shake leg eat soft rice.

hehehe
SC

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 01:32 PM
I also know your history.

My history u seen or hearsay one?:p

I really am amazed now, to have so many people asking about my history. :o I wonder I used my nick in Geylang got discounts boh. I go Lor 9 eat beef kway teow still have to pay $5 leh. But they give me more beef.

hehehe
SC

reuters
26-10-2006, 01:37 PM
My history u seen or hearsay one?:p

SC

suteerak1099 say I am your clone le, so I seen your history.:D

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 01:42 PM
suteerak1099 say I am your clone le, so I seen your history.:D

Then I must have a lot of clones all with powerful rep points and power. DO u know whose clone am I in SBF?

U will be shocked to hear this. U see the similarity?:D

SC

reuters
26-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Then I must have a lot of clones all with powerful rep points and power. DO u know whose clone am I in SBF?

U will be shocked to hear this. U see the similarity?:D

SC

Who??? Share le???:D

krathong
26-10-2006, 01:44 PM
hehehe, whether I earned 100K baht or more or not monthly, that is for you to go find out. There are people in this world more capable no need to work, still earn thousands daily.

At least I want fuck girls I earn the money myself. I go find prostitutes, don't owe them a single cent even.

I do not need to be like some others go ask money from agoldgold gf so as to go visa runs while I sit at home shake leg eat soft rice.

hehehe
SC

U think i am interested to find out anything? I just here to look see look see. who cares u earn 100k baht or 100k Sin,only bo liao people like to know what's happening to this fellow and that fellow. Too free,should spend more time making 200k instead of 100k. :p

Find prostitutes u already say,of course pay money lah. Then u can tell OKT at MPs say i know her one,free izzit? :rolleyes:

U need to do visa runs meh? Thought u working in thailand before what? Should have work permit mah.

DNAT
26-10-2006, 01:49 PM
But he admits he just joking about it.:p
SC could be just joking about his blue chip counters too, can't he?

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 01:49 PM
U think i am interested to find out anything? I just here to look see look see. who cares u earn 100k baht or 100k Sin,only bo liao people like to know what's happening to this fellow and that fellow. Too free,should spend more time making 200k instead of 100k.

Find prostitutes u already say,of course pay money lah. Then u can tell OKT at MPs say i know her one,free izzit? :rolleyes:

U need to do visa runs meh? Thought u working in thailand before what? Should have work permit mah.

I seriously think 'u are not interested' to find out anything.

So u saying 84_junichinda is bo liao.

My work permit fake one. So I do visa runs lor. (U believe?)I thought u say u are not interested to find out anything why still ask me whether I have work permit or not?

U know what is gia lan kar tao boh? :D

SC

DNAT
26-10-2006, 01:51 PM
SC was suan-ing junchi lah

krathong
26-10-2006, 01:57 PM
I seriously think 'u are not interested' to find out anything.

Glad u know that and keep in mind. :p

So u saying 84_junichinda is bo liao.

Yupx,he is really bo liao,remember i said that ok. And u even more bo liao to believe him.Remember i said that too. :p

My work permit fake one. So I do visa runs lor. (U believe?)I thought u say u are not interested to find out anything why still ask me whether I have work permit or not?

U know what is gia lan kar tao boh?

SC

I not interested to know what. I say "u should have work permit mah". I did not say " should not u have work permit instead ???"u see the question mark? u know???u know??

sorry i dun understand,but if u want to explain,kindly bear in mind u are explaining for the readers,not for me. Cos i have to say in advance i aint interested to know anything.

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 01:57 PM

They took it that I am serious.

I was amazed when someone posted in a sex forum that he collaborating with Shanghainese to whack Singapore Financial Economy.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1703809&postcount=1623

So must also "show support" for these entrepreneurs that we believe them and at least show some form of panic. We don't panic, they not shiok. When we panic, they dulan we eng siew them.

People are hard to please. They talk cock, we chak them they not shiok. They talk cock, we eng siew them, play together with them, they say we big cannon.

haiz, this forum really hard to please.:o

hahaha
SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 01:58 PM

Can,why not?I do not normally take word for word seriously for a stranger in a forum. Forum correspondence should be left at that. :p

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Glad u know that and keep in mind.

Yupx,he is really bo liao,remember i said that ok. And u even more bo liao to believe him.Remember i said that too.

I not interested to know what. I say "u should have work permit mah". I did not say " should not u have work permit instead ???"u see the question mark? u know???u know??

sorry i dun understand,but if u want to explain,kindly bear in mind u are explaining for the readers,not for me. Cos i have to say in advance i aint interested to know anything.

I already knew u don't understand anything.:D

So how, have you organise anything out for me? U say u want to arrange meet up whatsoever.. Your mouth say lam par song is it?

SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:00 PM
They took it that I am serious.

I was amazed when someone posted in a sex forum that he collaborating with Shanghainese to whack Singapore Financial Economy.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1703809&postcount=1623

U are amazed ? I think u should have more "years" in forum than i do to believe and take it into consideration what people says here.:p

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Can,why not?I do not normally take word for word seriously for a stranger in a forum. Forum correspondence should be left at that. :p

But sadly its a fact that Jun|ch| say he live off his girl so that he got money to play LAN and also go for visa runs. And he is jobless while waiting for his gf to feed him... All this is Jun|ch| say one. Not I say. I never hearsay or speculate or assume hor.

U believe what Jun|ch| say boh? :p

SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:03 PM
I already knew u don't understand anything.

So how, have you organise anything out for me? U say u want to arrange meet up whatsoever.. Your mouth say lam par song is it?

Know and still ask? :rolleyes: Another case of Chiu kong lam par song,or lan jiao song?

Have people pm me,but merely mention my "effort" against the cyberbullies. They did not show any interest in meeting u. Perhaps u can arrange for some souveniors to be given out? :D

reuters
26-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Have people pm me,but merely mention my "effort" against the cyberbullies. They did not show any interest in meeting u. Perhaps u can arrange for some souveniors to be given out? :D

Share who PM u le. :D

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 02:06 PM
U are amazed ? I think u should have more "years" in forum than i do to believe and take it into consideration what people says here.:p

I quote what Singrakthai told me before. People tend to do AMAZING things while in AMAZING THAILAND. Of course I am amazed lah.

I do not have the capability so when someone said that out of a sudden, I have to be scared siah. I think that is what his intention is. If not why you think he wants to say it to everyone in forum by posting it out?:p

SC

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Know and still ask? Another case of Chiu kong lam par song,or lan jiao song?

Have people pm me,but merely mention my "effort" against the cyberbullies. They did not show any interest in meeting u. Perhaps u can arrange for some souveniors to be given out?

Was it you or Suteerak1099 who said many 'couldn't wait' to meet me.

Suddenly when u want to arrange for a time/place, all your supporters become silent supporters ah?:p

So most important thing is u, as the organiser, will u be around or not?:p
U are the one who want to organise. I agree. So u as organiser, I hope you wouldn't be Missing in Action.

Souvenirs? U want dinner or what? Now no agoldgold gf give money to u play LAN game, u want come get souvenirs from me ah? How about my used condoms? U want I give each and every attendee 1 each.

SC

DNAT
Share who PM u le. :D
if he share with you liao, u must share with me ok :D

krathong
But sadly its a fact that Jun|ch| say he live off his girl so that he got money to play LAN and also go for visa runs. And he is jobless while waiting for his gf to feed him... All this is Jun|ch| say one. Not I say. I never hearsay or speculate or assume hor.

U believe what Jun|ch| say boh?

SC

Fact meh? How many people know his story like "thaiboy" knows u in person? He say u all believe? Did anyone of u sees him take money go visa runs/LAN or whatever lah. He says and all believe?Are we in a adult forum or kindergarten forum? It makes me wonder leh. :rolleyes:

Double standards leh,when ST1099 says have sponsors give money to his tirak without sex, noone believes? How come? Did the readers have spilt mind/personality?

I just take it as a pinch of salt lah,even if singrakthai denies his gf is a ladyboy.:rolleyes:

reuters
26-10-2006, 02:15 PM
if he share with you liao, u must share with me ok :D

If got sure share with you.
But you must share where to have fun in batam.
That time on the boat to batam, got one ah pek intro me to hotel rose. That place very run down. In the end change to hotel pelita, also not much better. :(

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Share who PM u le.

if i tell u,then i will be "bastard" already.dun wan :p U pm me loh

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:16 PM
I quote what Singrakthai told me before. People tend to do AMAZING things while in AMAZING THAILAND. Of course I am amazed lah.

I do not have the capability so when someone said that out of a sudden, I have to be scared siah. I think that is what his intention is. If not why you think he wants to say it to everyone in forum by posting it out?

SC

then why u do not believe the amazing stunts of ST1099 and tirak? :confused:

reuters
26-10-2006, 02:17 PM
if i tell u,then i will be "bastard" already.dun wan :p U pm me loh

Ok, pm you later on behalf of DNAT. Cause he want to know ok. :D

reuters
26-10-2006, 02:18 PM

He got amazing stunts meh?

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Was it you or Suteerak1099 who said many 'couldn't wait' to meet me.

Suddenly when u want to arrange for a time/place, all your supporters become silent supporters ah?

So most important thing is u, as the organiser, will u be around or not?
U are the one who want to organise. I agree. So u as organiser, I hope you wouldn't be Missing in Action.

Souvenirs? U want dinner or what? Now no agoldgold gf give money to u play LAN game, u want come get souvenirs from me ah? How about my used condoms? U want I give each and every attendee 1 each.

SC

U should learn ladyboy on how to copy and paste. Check who is the one interested and cant wait to meet loh.

I was helpful and wanted to arrange,but my supporters.

As long as the key figures be going,i promised i be there...like u, i am interested to know who are the other nicks behind it. Especially junnie,I_am_Jun as well as 84_JUnschinda. :rolleyes: ( if possible in bangkok )

Souvenirs for the participants. I do not hear organisers keeping or have a share of the souvenirs. DO u? Well,i cant deny there are people doing that.:p

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Fact meh? How many people know his story like "thaiboy" knows u in person? He say u all believe? Did anyone of u sees him take money go visa runs/LAN or whatever lah. He says and all believe?Are we in a adult forum or kindergarten forum? It makes me wonder leh.

Double standards leh,when ST1099 says have sponsors give money to his tirak without sex, noone believes? How come? Did the readers have spilt mind/personality?

I just take it as a pinch of salt lah,even if singrakthai denies his gf is a ladyboy.

Btw, things and people like you are starting to make this forum become a kindergarten forum. U of legal age to have sex yet? :p

U believed or not when ST1099 tells u his gf have sponsors give money to her but no need have sex?:p

SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:26 PM
He got amazing stunts meh?

Many, u can ask SC for more details,think he can memorise them like scripts already. Or ask the ladyboy lover to quote all the stunts,since he loves to show off his shorthand keeping. :D :rolleyes:

krathong
26-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Btw, things and people like you are starting to make this forum become a kindergarten forum. U of legal age to have sex yet?

U believed or not when ST1099 tells u his gf have sponsors give money to her but no need have sex?

SC

Then u are contradicting already. U say I am Jun,yet of not yet legal age. :confused:

I do not understand why we should use the word "BELIEVE". We are in a forum,where all sorts of people comes in everyday. Forums are meant to read for leisure. Not for proving right or wrong. Just like someone who said can come 16 times a day? Read for fun lah,get so serious for what? :rolleyes:

MMM88
26-10-2006, 02:32 PM
haiz, this forum really hard to please

SC

u said it ......:D
jus move on n not be embroiled in it......cheers:)

The_Hustler
26-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Harlow...harlow...

Any pop corn/drinks' seller in da house?

So many dramaramas nowadays back in SB forum. Good, means the old times are rolling back again. I wash your dirty linen...u wash my dirt linen.. i poke ur girl's asshole..u poke mine... u earn 100k...I earn peanuts... u got DBS stocks... I got hell notes...

Just a question thou:

How come all sorts of stabbings, quarrels are mostly derived from Samsters who cheong THAI girls? I really dun see much from other sources... hmm maybe all tio GONG TAO issit?

I won't wanna pinpoint names... just wanna give my thoughts to all parties, next time dun GEI KHIANG in public forum. Give your good valid worth of postings and dun chip in extra unnessesary childish, boastful, kanasai inks. All these ill pennings can spark off bad vibes and in the end..there're no fucking winners... all plain fucking losers. Why, because all look stupid and childish like fuck in the public eyes. CCB, so many years all still chia buay tua... wanna look like heroes and have that winning feel good factor. If really wanna achieve that... pls lah... go to higher traffic forum like AsianBookie and go achieve 10k views per day lah. :D More song than winning in here.

Either all start inputting concrete matured arguments... if not I gonna ask for more pop corns and drinks.

View & views,
The Hustler

siamcutey
26-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Harlow...harlow...

Any pop corn/drinks' seller in da house?

So many dramaramas nowadays back in SB forum. Good, means the old times are rolling back again. I wash your dirty linen...u wash my dirt linen.. i poke ur girl's asshole..u poke mine... u earn 100k...I earn peanuts... u got DBS stocks... I got hell notes...

Just a question thou:

How come all sorts of stabbings, quarrels are mostly derived from Samsters who cheong THAI girls? I really dun see much from other sources... hmm maybe all tio GONG TAO issit?

I won't wanna pinpoint names... just wanna give my thoughts to all parties, next time dun GEI KHIANG in public forum. Give your good valid worth of postings and dun chip in extra unnessesary childish, boastful, kanasai inks. All these ill pennings can spark off bad vibes and in the end..there're no fucking winners... all plain fucking losers. Why, because all look stupid and childish like fuck in the public eyes. CCB, so many years all still chia buay tua... wanna look like heroes and have that winning feel good factor. If really wanna achieve that... pls lah... go to higher traffic forum like AsianBookie and go achieve 10k views per day lah. More song than winning in here.

Either all start inputting concrete matured arguments... if not I gonna ask for more pop corns and drinks.

View & views,
The Hustler

So may I ask you about your presence in the 2nd posting of this thread?:p

BTW, u want to know why I don't go TC forum already? :rolleyes:

SC

The_Unrepentant
26-10-2006, 04:30 PM
As long as the key figures be going,i promised i be there...like u, i am interested to know who are the other nicks behind it. Especially junnie,I_am_Jun as well as 84_JUnschinda. ( if possible in bangkok )

maybe at the end of the say all ppl meet also not enough to play majong.:D by the way u do really sounds like jun.:eek:

krathong
26-10-2006, 04:37 PM
maybe at the end of the say all ppl meet also not enough to play majong. by the way u do really sounds like jun.

Sounds like mah,as long as dun look like him can already. :p u want to come along? Got SC,ST1099,myself and u,then we can play mahjong liao:D And ask that ladyboy to serve us food and drinks,anyone want a release,can ask him to blow. Certainly for me,i do not wish to have his special services.

The_Hustler
26-10-2006, 05:06 PM
So may I ask you about your presence in the 2nd posting of this thread?:p

BTW, u want to know why I don't go TC forum already? :rolleyes:

SC

U seem to be busy indulging in replying so many threads until you blurred the lines urself. For my 2nd posting in this thread, does it look like a contradiction from my reply above? Did it look like it was inciting more quarrels and directing attacks at individuals? Pls distinguish 'intentions' and 'non-intentions' before throwing irrelevant questions.

Your non existence in other forums should not be replied to me. Thou I may be visiting TC on and off, who's in n not in there plays no part in my daily life. So I have qualms or queries with regards to that, perhaps u might like to answer that to those whom u think have wrongly accused u.

PS: SB is not everything in our lives. Learn to let go once awhile, read postings with a pinch of salt and enjoy ur REAL LIFE.

Cheers,
The Hustler

The_Unrepentant
26-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Sounds like mah,as long as dun look like him can already. u want to come along? Got SC,ST1099,myself and u,then we can play mahjong liao And ask that ladyboy to serve us food and drinks,anyone want a release,can ask him to blow. Certainly for me,i do not wish to have his special services.

how u know i not clone? i also clone leh. i can split here into many ppl even play mahjong with myself but in real life there is only 1 unrepentant. how to split and play majong?:D

euks
26-10-2006, 05:20 PM
My sincere apologies. I wasn't careful with the tone and phasing of my posting making it sound as if I had already assumed the story is true.

Anyway, I will take his posting as a "big bowl of salt then"

hehehe, the part on the past, is not the truth leh.
SC

krathong
26-10-2006, 05:39 PM
PS: SB is not everything in our lives. Learn to let go once awhile, read postings with a pinch of salt and enjoy ur REAL LIFE.

Cheers,
The Hustler

It seems to some here that SB is like becoming their real life,and very mindful of what people say and do here. :p

On and off when here,never fail to see them always picking on people. Wonder if real life is the same as well. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
27-10-2006, 12:54 AM
I won't wanna pinpoint names... just wanna give my thoughts to all parties, next time dun GEI KHIANG in public forum. Give your good valid worth of postings and dun chip in extra unnessesary childish, boastful, kanasai inks. All these ill pennings can spark off bad vibes and in the end..there're no fucking winners... all plain fucking losers. Why, because all look stupid and childish like fuck in the public eyes. CCB, so many years all still chia buay tua... wanna look like heroes and have that winning feel good factor. If really wanna achieve that... pls lah... go to higher traffic forum like AsianBookie and go achieve 10k views per day lah. More song than winning in here.
So may I ask you about your presence in the 2nd posting of this thread?
U seem to be busy indulging in replying so many threads until you blurred the lines urself. For my 2nd posting in this thread, does it look like a contradiction from my reply above? Did it look like it was inciting more quarrels and directing attacks at individuals? Pls distinguish 'intentions' and 'non-intentions' before throwing irrelevant questions.
I did not blur the lines. I think very carefully what you wrote before I answer you.(because of the fact you are Hustler). Not trying to get into an argument with you but because Sammyboy don't care (from the way he couldn't be bothered to reply me), u should either see show here with ur popcorns and coke or join in the 'fun' with us. One moment u say us ALLChia Buey Tua, but u are here with us too. :p (Contradicting???)

Your non existence in other forums should not be replied to me. Thou I may be visiting TC on and off, who's in n not in there plays no part in my daily life. So I have qualms or queries with regards to that, perhaps u might like to answer that to those whom u think have wrongly accused u.
It was just a passing question to see whether u can help me to tell the truth mah. But u think a bit too much liao leh. :p

Cheers,
The Hustler

Actually I am not bothered by what these clonies say. The suaning/chaking on me basically can't hurt me. and thats why they decided to bring family in and insult, I think it is way off the line. That Sammyboyfor does nothing, no replies, avoid my questions, so what do u think I should do?

I also want to read with a pinch of salt and if today the subject in question is you with your family being brought in, will u read it with a pinch of salt?

Thanks for your advice, but I will handle the heat here.

SC

siamcutey
27-10-2006, 12:58 AM
It seems to some here that SB is like becoming their real life,and very mindful of what people say and do here. :p

On and off when here,never fail to see them always picking on people. Wonder if real life is the same as well. :rolleyes:

He is replying to me, so please don't find opportunity to add oil add fuel hor.

*Dog mouth cannot spit out elephant's tusk

SC

Red_Perrier1099
27-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Then u are contradicting already. U say I am Jun,yet of not yet legal age.

I do not understand why we should use the word "BELIEVE". We are in a forum,where all sorts of people comes in everyday. Forums are meant to read for leisure. Not for proving right or wrong. Just like someone who said can come 16 times a day? Read for fun lah,get so serious for what? :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the above highlighted.

That stupid Jun|ch| tried to prove everyone wrong about his tirakship in 'Advise please'... thread. :p

krathong
27-10-2006, 09:08 AM
He is replying to me, so please don't find opportunity to add oil add fuel hor.

*Dog mouth cannot spit out elephant's tusk

SC

If dog's mouth CAN spit out elephant's tusk,that would certainly be one of the AMAZING feats in Thailand! Maybe your dog can.:rolleyes:

Opportunities are abound everywhere. What's stopping me? :p

DNAT
27-10-2006, 09:08 AM
suteerak1099's amazing stunts are
- his gal got O/nite booking, he tak kum-guan, so label his gf customer as bastard in SBF
- he thought ho-seh liao after she ORD, he and she can "I lup U U lup me" .. mana eh zai he found out she got multiple sponsors, he announced in SBF
- when I told him to be prepared for stares when he and gf goes to wet market, he claimed that he will go fisihing if they 1 2 eat fish.

you got more amazing stunts that ST1099?

krathong
27-10-2006, 09:10 AM
I agree with you on the above highlighted.

That stupid Jun|ch| tried to prove everyone wrong about his tirakship in 'Advise please'... thread.

That stupid Jun|ch| happens to ONLY prove to that stupid dickhead ladyboy. The chakings could be seen directed for that dickhead face. If only u could notice. :p

Red_Perrier1099
27-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Example of using your own lanjiao to hit your own head. :D

That stupid Jun|ch| happens to ONLY prove to that stupid dickhead ladyboy. The chakings could be seen directed for that dickhead face. If only u could notice. :p

Forums are meant to read for leisure. Not for proving right or wrong.

The_Unrepentant
27-10-2006, 03:58 PM
suteerak1099's amazing stunts are
- his gal got O/nite booking, he tak kum-guan, so label his gf customer as bastard in SBF
- he thought ho-seh liao after she ORD, he and she can "I lup U U lup me" .. mana eh zai he found out she got multiple sponsors, he announced in SBF
- when I told him to be prepared for stares when he and gf goes to wet market, he claimed that he will go fisihing if they 1 2 eat fish.

you got more amazing stunts that ST1099?

he is water desalantiaon inventer while i am casinao inventer.
he can send regular to db and never kena fuck b4 in the army. consider stunt bo?

krathong
27-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Example of using your own lanjiao to hit your own head.

kekeke u manage to use ur lanjiao to hit ur own head too? :p

I said Jun trying to prove, krathong's views were "nothing to prove".

Please do not mix the two together. :D

DNAT
27-10-2006, 05:14 PM
If got sure share with you.
But you must share where to have fun in batam.
That time on the boat to batam, got one ah pek intro me to hotel rose. That place very run down. In the end change to hotel pelita, also not much better.

Take Island View or Hotel Sentosa lah, both are about S$ 35-45 range and both have quiet ambience. But the bad point is ---- both locations are a bit far from Town site

The_Hustler
27-10-2006, 05:19 PM
I did not blur the lines. I think very carefully what you wrote before I answer you.(because of the fact you are Hustler). Not trying to get into an argument with you but because Sammyboy don't care (from the way he couldn't be bothered to reply me), u should either see show here with ur popcorns and coke or join in the 'fun' with us. One moment u say us ALLChia Buey Tua, but u are here with us too. :p (Contradicting???)

It was just a passing question to see whether u can help me to tell the truth mah. But u think a bit too much liao leh. :p

I also want to read with a pinch of salt and if today the subject in question is you with your family being brought in, will u read it with a pinch of salt?

Thanks for your advice, but I will handle the heat here.

SC

Chia Buay Tua was literally aiming at quarrelsome figures and NOT those having a bit of fun here and there with pop corns and drinks. If the latter is perceived as chia buay tua... den the humour lacking in this hard society is gonna die a sad death. So my puns do not equate me with being so.

Me think too much? Nah.. every stuff here is being digested with a big pinch of salt. I do not take the stuffs in here of any great significance... even if it means someone is out to kill my nick or deduct my points. I have generally grew out of taking the forum as if it's bread butter issues. Dun jump to conclusions yet again.

Lastly, even if family etc all brought in here, everyone is living by a NICK in here... so why a need to be infuriated? Even if you need solve and manage it, why not privately PM this person and go forth meet face to face and settle it once and for all? I'm sure there're a few good guys in here who's willing to partake and be the middleman to make sure it's settled amicably... unless too much dirty linen until acid wash also no hope lah.

Chin Chia Tua.... Kee.. kekee.
The Hustler

siamcutey
27-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Lastly, even if family etc all brought in here, everyone is living by a NICK in here... so why a need to be infuriated? Even if you need solve and manage it, why not privately PM this person and go forth meet face to face and settle it once and for all? I'm sure there're a few good guys in here who's willing to partake and be the middleman to make sure it's settled amicably... unless too much dirty linen until acid wash also no hope lah.
Chin Chia Tua.... Kee.. kekee.
The Hustler

So u want be the few good guys boh? :D

I already MSN the person liao, but he don't even dare to take up my invitation. He say he not keen siah. And yet keep taunting me to go TCSS sessions.

*And the issue here is since everyone is living behind a NICK, why should family be insulted. U wouldn't like seeing your family be insulted in this forum right? leave them out.

SC

jodunreallycare
27-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I won't wanna pinpoint names... just wanna give my thoughts to all parties, next time dun GEI KHIANG in public forum. Give your good valid worth of postings and dun chip in extra unnessesary childish, boastful, kanasai inks. All these ill pennings can spark off bad vibes and in the end..there're no fucking winners... all plain fucking losers. Why, because all look stupid and childish like fuck in the public eyes. CCB, so many years all still chia buay tua... wanna look like heroes and have that winning feel good factor. If really wanna achieve that... pls lah... go to higher traffic forum like AsianBookie and go achieve 10k views per day lah. :D More song than winning in here.

View & views,
The HustlerYour post sums up the causes of all the flame wars and clone wars going on in the numerous threads now. The main players should all just GROW UP.

jodunreallycare
27-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Haha i attracted The Hustler's attention. I won't be surprise to see more old timer nicks coming on soon. The Unforgiven, Cuntalk...just to name a few:D

84_Junichinda
30-10-2006, 02:20 PM
I got many pms encourage me since i posted this thruthful thread to expose the real sadfuck loser SC. I will carry on against this fake loser. Part II on how the BLACKHEART avatar coming up.

84_Junichinda
30-10-2006, 02:36 PM

The HustlerComing right up. PART II Origins of blackheart avatar.

siamcutey
30-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Coming right up. PART II Origins of blackheart avatar.

Add more juice and sauce okay. :D

hehehe
SC

84_Junichinda
30-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Clearly its another case of an old timer using new nick to vent anger, who dare not use his original / previous nick.Wah u so great know it all no wonder got so many post and points lor. Old timer big fuck? If so since u call me old timer can I fuck you? MADDOG!!!:rolleyes:
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies. KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face. Talk old timer? Dun act big fuck. joined only sep 2002 call old timer. joined dec 2001 then call what? Dun come say delphi time already join hor. This fucking line many samsters say to act old bird.

krathong
30-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Wah u so great know it all no wonder got so many post and points lor. Old timer big fuck? If so since u call me old timer can I fuck you? MADDOG!!!
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies. KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face. Talk old timer? Dun act big fuck. joined only sep 2002 call old timer. joined dec 2001 then call what? Dun come say delphi time already join hor. This fucking line many samsters say to act old bird.

Got part 2 huh bro? Camping here then! :rolleyes: Where is this TC forum?:confused:

84_Junichinda
30-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Add more juice and sauce okay. :D

hehehe
SC
ORIGINAL already taste fantastic, like the samsters tasted the anal fuck keep going back for more. Too much sauces too salty not nice. But u never taste so u dun know lor. haha

IndoVisitor
30-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Wah u so great know it all no wonder got so many post and points lor. Old timer big fuck? If so since u call me old timer can I fuck you? MADDOG!!!:rolleyes:
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies. KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face. Talk old timer? Dun act big fuck. joined only sep 2002 call old timer. joined dec 2001 then call what? Dun come say delphi time already join hor. This fucking line many samsters say to act old bird.DNAT get F! haha Poetic Justic. Now cock in mouth cannot find a rebuttal or comeback line. For someone saliva king with 17k posts used to getting the last word on practically every topic in this forum now so silent? MUAHAHAHA........

newbadass
31-10-2006, 10:02 AM
I will carry on against this fake loser. Part II on how the BLACKHEART avatar coming up.

Er... if SC is a fake loser, then who is a real loser? :eek:

DNAT
01-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Wah u so great know it all no wonder got so many post and points lor. Old timer big fuck? If so since u call me old timer can I fuck you? MADDOG!!!:rolleyes:
You no need to talk so much.
1. You go and ask Rainman / Smiler / Ah Moon, see if they will give me face?
2. SAM joined the most earliest, he also give me face.
3. Face is other people give 1, not I say "I got face" means I sure have.

Oh, are you the wear skirt chee bye who tried to twist the fact and said smiler stole his avatar from me which in fact smiler got his avatar from MoonFace.

I am arranging to meet smiler for lunch, ai join mai?

DNAT
01-11-2006, 08:54 AM
DNAT get F! haha Poetic Justic. Now cock in mouth cannot find a rebuttal or comeback line. For someone saliva king with 17k posts used to getting the last word on practically every topic in this forum now so silent? MUAHAHAHA........
no need to worry for me lah
at least down here I post I use my own nick -- DNAT
at least I go meet people I can greet and say: "Hi, I am DNAT"

For you, you go TCSS you say: "Hi, I am a clown clone"

you can tell smiler right to his face that you are supporter of 84_Junchia -- who publicly said that DNAT stole smiler smiling avatar in SBF. I would be most happy to see you 2 go meet smiler :rolleyes:

krathong
01-11-2006, 08:55 AM

I give u face one..:p

siamcutey
01-11-2006, 11:55 AM

Oh, are you the wear skirt chee bye who tried to twist the fact and said smiler stole his avatar from me which in fact smiler got his avatar from MoonFace.

U blanjah him lunch?:D

He driving his father's 7 series no need you to blanjah I think

hehehe
SC

naemlo
01-11-2006, 12:24 PM

Nowsadays ppl go eat lunch, jio others...

DNAT
01-11-2006, 01:35 PM
U blanjah him lunch?:D

He driving his father's 7 series no need you to blanjah I think

hehehe
SC
ai join mai not = to blanjah him.

ask him to join us for lunch is to see how smiler is going to (*&^%$#@ this type of ball-less clown clone. If this fella really appears, smiler sure tell him : "hong kan lah, mai seah-suay lim peh .... "

Actually last time got 1 ku ku (can't remember his clone nick) posted here and slam smiler, saying smiler stole his avatar from me, which in fact smiler's avatar was created with the help from MoonFace.

IndoVisitor, you want me to varify with Ah Moon and smiler again? :rolleyes:

DNAT
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Nowsadays ppl go eat lunch, jio others...
havent fix yet, waiting for IndoVisitor's reply.
U wanna come along? then you go jio CKK, I go jio smiler and ah moon ...... maybe your god father also interested too.
I guess all would like to know who is behind the nick of IndoVisitor ?
:D

IndoVisitor
01-11-2006, 06:07 PM
no need to worry for me lah
at least down here I post I use my own nick -- DNAT
at least I go meet people I can greet and say: "Hi, I am DNAT"

For you, you go TCSS you say: "Hi, I am a clown clone"

you can tell smiler right to his face that you are supporter of 84_Junchia -- who publicly said that DNAT stole smiler smiling avatar in SBF. I would be most happy to see you 2 go meet smiler :rolleyes:Who worry for you? Who I support is it your grandfather business? Everything here you business? No wonder get fuck left right centre from 84. You got SHAME big big here by him I clapping my hands. Got supporters up me back from moderation for speaking up against you the big bully act tai kor act laujiao so I go to fuck you big big for them as spokeman. I dun know smiler got no beef with him why I bother to meet? Dun bring others in be a man stand up for yourself. I support 84 for fucking you here, his other actions not my business.

IndoVisitor
01-11-2006, 06:17 PM
havent fix yet, waiting for IndoVisitor's reply.
U wanna come along? then you go jio CKK, I go jio smiler and ah moon ...... maybe your god father also interested too.
:DLunch with me must jio so many people? You scare I fuck your backside? Haha another fucker useless prick like Spidermel and gang. Now is DNAT and gang want to try me, dun say you gangster where and where hor wait I expose you then malu for you like Spidermel haha. Now i wait see the nicks you list say anything to support you or not. If they never say anything that means DNAT BLOW COW got no gang like imitation gangsters say i chup where & where and who and who is my boss my brothers. Another act tai loh here.

IndoVisitor
01-11-2006, 06:24 PM

1. Why should we ask the 3 person? So what if they give you face? Are they some important people? Do you por their lampars? How come every posts put down their name or nicks? Even so 3 person give you face so big fuck? haha
2. SAM owns this forum not join earliest. How he give you face? Up you 1000 points like Spidermel the fucker? haha
3. Read what you post in 1 & 2, you slapping your own FUCKFACE haha. Face is others give but you KPKB say you got face yourself. HAHA My toes are laughing!!!!

IndoVisitor
01-11-2006, 06:28 PM
:DYou yourself ball-less dun scold other ball-less. Every post must need support of others. Why say all? Go and join forces with Spidermel and gang lah. Come try me. I alone. I fuck you I never fuck them why you want to drag more people so you got more support ah? Scare ah?

BoJi_Popper
01-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Eversince i disclosed the way Cheri Popper cheat samster $$$ he had not appear in SBF!!! :rolleyes:

Guilty!!! :rolleyes:

naemlo
02-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Haha another fucker useless prick like Spidermel and gang.

The last u mentioned u want to go to the TCSS to meet this Spidermel... errrr u another talk no action guy?? :eek:

Reaper
02-11-2006, 02:49 AM
its amazing just how much balls a guy can have or for the matter...how STOOPID he can be by sitting infront of a monitor and keyboard.....trying to tell everyone just how much "say' he has by throwing vulgaraties all over the forum and acting like a gangster......... all talk, no action.....:rolleyes:

zeus
02-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Err....so what is the purpose of starting this thread? :confused:

suteerak1099
02-11-2006, 03:46 PM
So u want be the few good guys boh? :D

I already MSN the person liao, but he don't even dare to take up my invitation. He say he not keen siah. And yet keep taunting me to go TCSS sessions.

*And the issue here is since everyone is living behind a NICK, why should family be insulted. U wouldn't like seeing your family be insulted in this forum right? leave them out.

SC LOL!!! somebody so bold, post until yahyah papaya, issue challenge for the appt to be set, and post big big claim he will definately make time out of his busy schedules to meet the appt set. (and of the entire post, no mention or particular non-preference of venue, nor auspicious/ inauspicious time/ date).
and when the appt is set, he comes forth to cry like a sissy, citing reasons that he's being threatened with flying daggers, and as though the TCSS attendees are all keen to dirty their hands on this linen digging dhoby.
(if he never offended anyone in the past or present, he's nothing to fear about)

* best of all, when people reject his MSN invite, he claims people dont dare... etc.

as usual, ASSume others who insulted him/family to be all linked to/clone of that 1 person (with whom he takes to be his arch nemesis). which simply also means, he's ready to greet all with a dick as "dad". :D

by the way, who's the person taunting you? or did you just snooked yourself big time?

i've a suggestion for you to break the snook... but i'm quite certain you'd rather die a loser (so you can complain & cry foul, seek/scavenge for sympathy/empathy) than to break the snook & retain a micro spectrum of dignity for yourself.

or as per usual, thinks you can hit the reset button & pretend nothing happend?

The_Unrepentant
02-11-2006, 04:59 PM
LOL!!! somebody so bold, post until yahyah papaya, issue challenge for the appt to be set,

ai ya don talk cock lah. If sc no ball u also no balls. y ? u only dare to meet him at tcss. he only dare to meet u other than tcss for some reasons.:D

u mean u so fucking busy that u r only free on the day of tcss? meet and fight lah.:rolleyes:

so the both of u still meeting a not?

Fierceballs
03-11-2006, 01:51 AM
ai ya don talk cock lah. If sc no ball u also no balls. y ? u only dare to meet him at tcss. he only dare to meet u other than tcss for some reasons.:D

u mean u so fucking busy that u r only free on the day of tcss? meet and fight lah.:rolleyes:

relax la professor. Meet me you want?

WorldSexGuide
03-11-2006, 11:38 AM
ai ya don talk cock lah. If sc no ball u also no balls. y ? u only dare to meet him at tcss. he only dare to meet u other than tcss for some reasons.

Dont understand why suteerak will only meet SC at TCSS. What if there are no TCSS meeting? suteerak will not meet SC right?

this suteerak dont even have the guts to chat with SC on msn. like Jun dont dare to pick singrakthai's call in bkk. lol.....network problem my ass....

krathong
03-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Dont understand why suteerak will only meet SC at TCSS. What if there are no TCSS meeting? suteerak will not meet SC right?

this suteerak dont even have the guts to chat with SC on msn. like Jun dont dare to pick singrakthai's call in bkk. lol.....network problem my ass....

How about meeting me in bangkok when u come?:p

WorldSexGuide
03-11-2006, 12:07 PM

I thought Jun is not in BKK. :confused:

I have too many tiraks to attend to . Thanks for the invitation.

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:13 PM

Do I need to buy you a burger from nana burger stand and orange juice if I meet up with you in Bangkok?:p

SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Who worry for you? Who I support is it your grandfather business? Everything here you business? No wonder get fuck left right centre from 84. You got SHAME big big here by him I clapping my hands. Got supporters up me back from moderation for speaking up against you the big bully act tai kor act laujiao so I go to fuck you big big for them as spokeman. I dun know smiler got no beef with him why I bother to meet? Dun bring others in be a man stand up for yourself. I support 84 for fucking you here, his other actions not my business.

come, fuck me raw .....

DNAT
03-11-2006, 12:22 PM
its amazing just how much balls a guy can have or for the matter...how STOOPID he can be by sitting infront of a monitor and keyboard.....trying to tell everyone just how much "say' he has by throwing vulgaraties all over the forum and acting like a gangster......... all talk, no action.....
He where got balls?
He is just a wear skirt clown clone

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:26 PM
ai ya don talk cock lah. If sc no ball u also no balls. y ? u only dare to meet him at tcss. he only dare to meet u other than tcss for some reasons.

u mean u so fucking busy that u r only free on the day of tcss? meet and fight lah.

Say I no balls nevermind, say I sissy also nevermind.

At the very least I know how to respect people.

He need to use TCSS to meet me maybe he "need to borrow balls" :D

Prof,
U don't know he is very busy meh? He like to scold customer bastard, he cannot take time off to scold that customer in his face.

He too busy to thank each of his girlfriend's sponsors personally, so he made use of the forum to thank them publicly for sponsoring his girl.

He too busy to meet up with me thus he can only use "other people's house" when they have party, then he can appear and ask me to come along. :p

I already said any place any time other than events held by others. Just meet me up alone lor. Like dat he need to think. let him think slowly lah.

*After my post hor, he will come back with another round of dilly dally tactics. GUARANTEE one.

SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 12:29 PM
* best of all, when people reject his MSN invite, claims people dont dare...

ya lah ya lah .... then you label other poeple bastard you very dare hor?

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 12:34 PM
so the both of u still meeting a not? i set the appointment in conjunction with TCSS... i will be there. but that joker talk so much cock, say wanna go as clone or hidden identity or wear skirt (smile behind others back or in the alleys)... etc. i dont really care.

he talk so big until he sure will not miss the appointment, will make sure he'll make time for the appointment. then, we'll see if he keep his word or just talk big only.

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:34 PM
ya lah ya lah .... then you label other poeple bastard you very dare hor?

Your lunch appt fixed up yet?

I heard that near St Gabriel's School that side got 1 food shop selling Tirak Burger very nice. Want go makan there or not?:p

hehehe
SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:36 PM
i set the appointment in conjunction with TCSS... i will be there. but that joker talk so much cock, say wanna go as clone or hidden identity or wear skirt (smile behind others back or in the alleys)... etc. i dont really care.

he talk so big until he sure will not miss the appointment, will make sure he'll make time for the appointment. then, we'll see if he keep his word or just talk big only.

Why must u set the appointment in conjunction with TCSS?

U and me meet up only mah?

SC

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 12:41 PM

this suteerak dont even have the guts to chat with SC on msn. like Jun dont dare to pick singrakthai's call in bkk. lol.....network problem my ass.... WSG... u sure u got the fact correct or not?

either way, TCSS or no TCSS, he issue challenge for me to set appt; venue, time, date. then he suddenly sissified, come up w so much excuses. he'd be doing exactly the same thing if there wasnt TCSS anyway lah... say i lay ambush to gangbang him etc.

if i wanted strangers to contact me on msn, i would have had it on my profile liao. SRT call me? u sure or not?... i havent missed a single call lately. or did SRT call the wrong number?

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:46 PM

WSG... u sure u got the fact correct or not?

either way, TCSS or no TCSS, he issue challenge for me to set appt; venue, time, date. then he suddenly sissified, come up w so much excuses. he'd be doing exactly the same thing if there wasnt TCSS anyway lah... say i lay ambush to gangbang him etc.

if i wanted strangers to contact me on msn, i would have had it on my profile liao. SRT call me? u sure or not?... i havent missed a single call lately. or did SRT call the wrong number?

Eh, U are Jun|ch| ah?

I read 10 times liao. WSG only say Jun don't pick up SRT's calls. He never say, speculate or assume that SRT call you.

Please get your facts correct hor, in case you create another big joke again:D

hehehe
SC

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 12:46 PM
........ I already said any place any time other than events held by others. Just meet me up alone lor. Like dat he need to think. let him think slowly lah. SC SC, talking cock again... LOL... when u issue challenge u also never mention about the underlined, then now suddenly from no-where, u suddenly say not fair to you LOL.

u can have privacy, at the most set aside 1 seperate table for you alone lor. scared to come just say scared to come, we all understand.... no need to say people borrow balls and all that crap.

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 12:49 PM
SC, talking cock again... LOL... when u issue challenge u also never mention about the underlined, then now suddenly from no-where, u suddenly say not fair to you LOL.

u can have privacy, at the most set aside 1 seperate table for you alone lor. scared to come just say scared to come, we all understand.... no need to say people borrow balls and all that crap.

Want to meet up tonight near St Gabriel's School and have a tirak burger? :p

SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Your lunch appt fixed up yet?

I heard that near St Gabriel's School that side got 1 food shop selling Tirak Burger very nice. Want go makan there or not?:p

hehehe
SC

clown clones no reply yet.
Some even bring out the names of pak rainman / smiler / moonface, I really dont know what's his intention? I very most can jio smiler (cos pak rainman in JKT and ah moon travels quite often) to come out for lunch and ask those clones to join us.

Oi, your counter party likes to set his meet at TCSS .... hehehehe
mine easier, I just inform smiler the date/time/venue, I take half day leave, take a cab there .... walah! settle

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:08 PM

WSG... u sure u got the fact correct or not?

SRT call me? u sure or not?... i havent missed a single call lately. or did SRT call the wrong number?
open your eyes and read properly lah
WSG said SRT called Jun, not you lah ....... bodoh

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:09 PM

hehehe
SC

Oi, are you hinting me suteerak1099 stays in Upp. Serangoon area?

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Some even bring out the names of pak rainman / smiler / moonface, I really dont know what's his intention? I very most can jio smiler (cos pak rainman in JKT and ah moon travels quite often) to come out for lunch and ask those clones to join us.

mine easier, I just inform smiler the date/time/venue, I take half day leave, take a cab there .... walah! settle

So how, I heard the tirak burger not bad near St Gabriel's. Confirm eat liao wun lau sai like eating som tum.

Maybe u can go near there and makan when u have time.:p

hehehe
SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Eh, U are Jun|ch| ah?

I read 10 times liao. WSG only say Jun don't pick up SRT's calls. He never say, speculate or assume that SRT call you.

Please get your facts correct hor, in case you create another big joke again:D

hehehe
SC
suteerak1099 too kan cheong lah, thats why blur fuck anyhow reply WSG ....

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:14 PM
u can have privacy, at the most set aside 1 seperate table for you alone lor. scared to come just say scared to come, we all understand.....
who's the we?

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Oi, are you hinting me suteerak1099 stays in Upp. Serangoon area?

Oi, u don't anyhow say like this leh. Later I also say you anyhow speculate and assume.

Anyway the tirak burger there quite nice. I heard its free because got sponsors. So I just need to go there and eat can liao. :p

Wouldn't lau sai one. Cos got sponsors give $$$ to sponsor them to make tirak burgers. If no sponsors then I don't dare eat. If not eat liao sure lau sai

SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 01:15 PM
suteerak1099 too kan cheong lah, thats why blur fuck anyhow reply WSG ....

kan cheong because see my appt for tirak burger or he really is JUN|CH| :eek:

hehehe
SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:20 PM
So how, I heard the tirak burger not bad near St Gabriel's. Confirm eat liao wun lau sai like eating som tum.

Maybe u can go near there and makan when u have time.:p

hehehe
SC

tirak burger? whats that? ... eat the bread buns then fuck the meat patty?

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 01:24 PM
tirak burger? whats that? ... eat the bread buns then fuck the meat patty?

You can love it or you can fuck it. Depends on how you going to eat it.
This can be a new catchphrase for tirak burger.

Do you think the sponsors for tirak burgers ever try out the burgers themselves? I am sure they will have returns if not why will they want to sponsor the tirak burgers. Sponsor Ramly burger also better lah.

SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 01:55 PM
You can love it or you can fuck it. Depends on how you going to eat it.

SC

how to love the meat patty?
send flowers / mushy sms to it ?
once a while rendezvous with the meat patty ?

krathong
03-11-2006, 02:07 PM
kan cheong because see my appt for tirak burger or he really is JUN|CH|
hehehe

SC

Who's calling me? :rolleyes: :D how come junnie never reply other people's posts other than me? Noone wishes to chak him? So good?

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Who's calling me? how come junnie never reply other people's posts other than me? Noone wishes to chak him? So good?

What? U are Tirak Burger or Jun|ch|?

Must ask carefully or else people say speculate and assume:D

Junnie is you lah. What u want us do? U love us to chak you? I even add your points for making us laugh.

When we chak u, u buey song. When we ohloh u, u also buey song. When we zap u, u kao peh. When we add u, u kao bu. :rolleyes:

SC

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Why must u set the appointment in conjunction with TCSS?

U and me meet up only mah?

SC simple.... you & i meet, while other watch lor. its the same as what's been happening here. 2 of us debate, others watch.

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 02:45 PM
open your eyes and read properly lah
WSG said SRT called Jun, not you lah ....... bodoh strange? SRT PM me say he got my contact number from anonymous source leh. asked if he could call me leh.

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Oi, are you hinting me suteerak1099 stays in Upp. Serangoon area? Upp. Serangoon Area? LOL

krathong
03-11-2006, 02:54 PM
What? U are Tirak Burger or Jun|ch|?

Must ask carefully or else people say speculate and assume

Junnie is you lah. What u want us do? U love us to chak you? I even add your points for making us laugh.

When we chak u, u buey song. When we ohloh u, u also buey song. When we zap u, u kao peh. When we add u, u kao bu.

SC

I am definitely not the meat between the buns nor the LEgend. :p

Haha,u Up junnie,but u never UP me. What if we are not same person? Then double standard liao leh.

U ask ladyboy to jio that junnie out lah.We see what happens. :p

DNAT
03-11-2006, 03:02 PM
strange? SRT PM me say he got my contact number from anonymous source leh. asked if he could call me leh.
you asked who?
ask me to ask SRT about his PM to you?

hello, you got fever huh?
you got pay me $ bo? why shld I ask SRT about his PM to you? you bo ho seh izzit? how the fuck I know whether SRT got your contact number or how he got your contact number? SRT in BKK lah, he might not call you but he can always pass your contact number to siamcutey 1 wor ....... you wait for SC to call you lah.

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 03:13 PM
strange? SRT PM me say he got my contact number from anonymous source leh. asked if he could call me leh.

Please read carefully first. With reference to WSG's posting to you in particular, which part of his postings states that SRT is looking for you?

However, with reference to SRT's PM to you which is between you and him, then it is a different matter lah.

This interpretation you also don't know meh?

So when WSG talk about Jun and SRT's phonecall, u came and say WSG insinuate SRT call you?

I think u really have interpretation problems where you are living in your own WORLD. :p

SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 03:16 PM
simple.... you & i meet, while other watch lor. its the same as what's been happening here. 2 of us debate, others watch.

JT has sent PM to me, he say he don't want to see trouble.

And by the way, u just need to answer for yourself. U do not need to answer for the others. Cos they all do not need you to answer for them.

U understand?
Between u and me mah, u want to bring everybody in. U so scared of me ah?:D

SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 03:20 PM
you asked who?
ask me to ask SRT about his PM to you?

hello, you got fever huh?
you got pay me $ bo? why shld I ask SRT about his PM to you? you bo ho seh izzit? how the fuck I know whether SRT got your contact number or how he got your contact number? SRT in BKK lah, he might not call you but he can always pass your contact number to siamcutey 1 wor ....... you wait for SC to call you lah.

Why not Suteerak1099 prove to us what Singrakthai PM him and capture the screen and post here in the open.

Singrakthai agreed to putting out the PMs here in open. :D

Then we shall see the whole plot unfold.

SC

DNAT
03-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Why not Suteerak1099 prove to us what Singrakthai PM him and capture the screen and post here in the open.

SC

I also want to see how suteerak1099 prove to us ---
on how SRT PMed st1099's that SRT got his contact number

:p

krathong
03-11-2006, 03:39 PM

Singrakthai agreed to putting out the PMs here in open.

SC

why that ladyboy hiding behind screen and not posting? Never tell him "junnie" waiting for him to chak leh. I want to see what happens.:rolleyes: :p

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 03:52 PM
why that ladyboy hiding behind screen and not posting? Never tell him "junnie" waiting for him to chak leh. I want to see what happens.

Who is the ladyboy u talking about? U like ladyboys? Or u want to suck their cocks for them?:p

SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 04:12 PM
I also want to see how suteerak1099 prove to us ---
on how SRT PMed st1099's that SRT got his contact number

:p

Waiting for Suteerak1099 to prove to us that he is not lying by showing the contents of the PM out.:D

hehehe
SC

krathong
03-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Who is the ladyboy u talking about? U like ladyboys? Or u want to suck their cocks for them?

SC

I dun like ladyboys,that is why i dun like that singrakthailadyboy. He has a ladyboy gf what. :rolleyes: I think u ask him to go suck cock for them better. That is why he is so busy instead of come here chak junnie. :p

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2006, 04:36 PM
relax la professor. Meet me you want?

meet u for wat? fight is it?:D

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2006, 04:38 PM
i set the appointment in conjunction with TCSS... i will be there. but that joker talk so much cock, say wanna go as clone or hidden identity or wear skirt (smile behind others back or in the alleys)... etc. i dont really care.

ok lah . i pass verdict . both u and sc no balls to meet u other. case closed.:D

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2006, 04:44 PM

Singrakthai agreed to putting out the PMs here in open.

SC

fuck . hatyai after dark wu jian dao just ended. not got another wu jian dao.:eek: sometimes story here better than mediacrop.:D

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 04:52 PM
LOL... what is there to prove? i say have, he say dont have also like that.

DNAT
03-11-2006, 04:55 PM
fuck . hatyai after dark wu jian dao just ended. not got another wu jian dao. sometimes story here better than mediacrop.:D
Professor,
Here is showing <<黑白森林>> :D

Black Heart Vs White Horse

Red_Perrier1099
03-11-2006, 04:59 PM

that is why people like to say you talk cock. only know how to say but dunno how to show (or you have nothing to show)

we want you to show us those pms by screen capture. can you do it?

Dont tell us you received hundreds of PMs everyday that you have already cleared your inbox. :rolleyes:

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:02 PM
ok lah . i pass verdict . both u and sc no balls to meet u other. case closed.:D URPT, give SC a chance to prove that he's a man of his words lah. you so fast conclude no fun already.

i set appointment, and i will be there. despite how much opinions i've posted in SBF, i face the music (if there's any) when i attend TCSS. i account for my postings. 问心无愧

but he say he die die will make time to come for the appointment, then later say he will deliberately come late, and after that... now say he'll impersonate as someone else... scared ppl harm/gangbang him...etc. 心里有鬼

sigh... to some extent, i really agree with your sentiments of him. (i'm sure many agree too)

The_Unrepentant
Professor,
Here is showing <<黑白森林>>

Black Heart Vs White Horse

paiseh i don watch this kind of show one. :D

DNAT
what is there to prove? i say have, he say dont have also like that.

If ask you to prove how you have warned all commanders .....

you also reply: "what is there to prove? i say have .... "

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Dont tell us you received hundreds of PMs everyday that you have already cleared your inbox. :rolleyes: as a matter of fact, i clear my PM inbox regularly. :rolleyes: especially junk...

The_Unrepentant
If ask you to prove how you have warned all commanders .....

you also reply: "what is there to prove? i say have .... "

suteerak is going to be my chief of artillery after i take over thailand because he got a lot of cannon.:D

DNAT
i really agree with your sentiments of him. (i'm sure many agree too)
who are the many?
you can represent other people 1 har? where is your proxy forms?

Dont anyhow represent others w/o consent ok

DNAT
03-11-2006, 05:08 PM
suteerak is going to be my chief of artillery after i take over thailand because he got a lot of cannon.:D

2nd appointment is Chief Executive Chef (Prata) :D

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:12 PM
If ask you to prove how you have warned all commanders ..... you see your friend with very "tall" gf, you ask... "your erh... he...she...???" he reply swiftly, "she's not katoey.. she's just Tall"

all i can say is, you wannna believe it or not is up to you.

krathong
03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
you see your friend with very "tall" gf, you ask... "your erh... he...she...???" he reply swiftly, "she's not katoey.. she's just Tall"

stupid ladyboy with dickhead busy with what huh? Did he tell u where is he painting the town red with his katoey gf? :rolleyes: :p

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:15 PM
.....Dont anyhow represent others w/o consent ok i didnt say i represent others to agree.. i say "i'm sure......"

DNAT
03-11-2006, 05:15 PM
you see your friend with very "tall" gf, you ask... "your erh... he...she...???" he reply swiftly, "she's not katoey.. she's just Tall"

fuck lah, lim peh ask you to prove how you warned the commanders (as posted by you), you bring me go tour botanic garden ..... :rolleyes:

DNAT
03-11-2006, 05:17 PM
i didnt say i represent others to agree.. i say "i'm sure......"

Originally Posted by suteerak1099
i really agree with your sentiments of him. (i'm sure many agree too)

you dont represent others, but you are sure many agree too
how sure are you?

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:22 PM
2nd appointment is Chief Executive Chef (Prata) :D multi-portfolio; Minister of Information(self manifested ingredients) + Minister for Education(teach people his SF tactics) + Minister of Home Affairs (busybody, make other's problem his problem) + Chief Chef of Imperial Kitchen (murtabak) = SC

DNAT, must save yourself a seat too - Minister of Communications (17K++ postings)

LOL

DNAT
03-11-2006, 05:28 PM
DNAT, must save yourself a seat too - Minister of Communications (17K++ postings)

LOL
I prefer this post .... Minister of Chaking tarnchart in the making
(17K++ postings mostly are chaking you) :rolleyes:

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:35 PM
fuck lah, lim peh ask you to prove how you warned the commanders (as posted by you), you bring me go tour botanic garden ..... :rolleyes: warn in writing & by briefing lah.

arrange for briefing slot with CO of the respective units, during commanders meeting; brief the commanders, CO, staff-officers, OCs, 2ICs, RSM, CSMs about the implications on misappropriation of ranks, wrongful usage of abusive languages, actions contravening directives etc... conclusion can & will be detrimental to their rice bowls.

details of the briefing included directives & punishments served based on past encounters. after the briefing... 1 by 1 脸青青. CSMs especially.

suteerak1099
03-11-2006, 05:39 PM
I prefer this post .... Minister of Chaking tarnchart in the making
(17K++ postings mostly are chaking you) :rolleyes: impressive! in the span of 1½-2yrs, can clock 17k++ postings, and to say that most of it was dedicated for me? uncle, you think too highly of yourself lah. at the very most only 5% of the 17K posts lah.

your 1 liners also considered chaking? LOL. spamming lah...

Minister of Spam... how's that

The_Hustler
03-11-2006, 06:39 PM
It's a wonder how one thread started between 2 parties executing accusations and washing dirty linen can spread into a wild fire and divert to external parties whacking each other.

Ahhh...beautiful indeed. How you guys behind the computers must be fuming and feeling like young immature boys all over again. Don't come tell me you ain't affected by the postings... I ain't buying that.

Let's rock n roll and let more people laugh at this circus.

Spectator-at-large,
The Hustler

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 07:21 PM
It's a wonder how one thread started between 2 parties executing accusations and washing dirty linen can spread into a wild fire and divert to external parties whacking each other.

Ahhh...beautiful indeed. How you guys behind the computers must be fuming and feeling like young immature boys all over again. Don't come tell me you ain't affected by the postings... I ain't buying that.

Let's rock n roll and let more people laugh at this circus.

Spectator-at-large,
The Hustler

Question: When does a circus allows a spectator to take part in the show?

Answer: When the spectator is part of the circus crew planted among the spectators before the show.

SC

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 07:26 PM

Wow, like this also can hor. So many accusations flying on others and yet when asked to show the proof, come and say what is there to prove.

You really good. Really good in twisting facts n figures, n not forgetting thinking of your own stories to frame others.

SC

The_Hustler
03-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Question: When does a circus allows a spectator to take part in the show?

Answer: When the spectator is part of the circus crew planted among the spectators before the show.

SC

Do not try to assume and jump to conclusions my young friend. Kekeeke... there's a term in show business we call "INTERACTIVE PARTICIPATION". It allows audiences to join in and partake in activities to hype up the show. Sometimes, behind the scenes crew have seen and done it all, they're too tired to even want to have a part in the main show itself, they rather stay backstage and sleep it off.

Moving on, so when's the BIG SHOWDOWN?? I charge above market rate for being referee, any takers? Hmmm.... Sunday 5th November I quite free and is an auspicious day for hoot ah!!! LOL.

Pee Pee!
The Hustler

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Do not try to assume and jump to conclusions my young friend. Kekeeke... there's a term in show business we call "INTERACTIVE PARTICIPATION". It allows audiences to join in and partake in activities to hype up the show. Sometimes, behind the scenes crew have seen and done it all, they're too tired to even want to have a part in the main show itself, they rather stay backstage and sleep it off.

Moving on, so when's the BIG SHOWDOWN?? I charge above market rate for being referee, any takers? Hmmm.... Sunday 5th November I quite free and is an auspicious day for hoot ah!!! LOL.

Pee Pee!
The Hustler

Maybe ur analysis above could be right. I haven't been a clown before to know how a circus is being run. LOL

BTW, recently bo $$$ need to find part time work as referee to add income? :D If there is an extra opening for referee, I look for you.

SC

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2006, 09:11 PM

Pee Pee!
The Hustler

never see u in the hatyai after dark show leh. that one lagi interesting. deciet, manipulation, scams, badstabbing,friends turing against each other, moles planted by both parties,........etc.

but too bad sam ended the show early liao.:(

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Maybe ur analysis above could be right. I haven't been a clown before to know how a circus is being run. LOL

BTW, recently bo $$$ need to find part time work as referee to add income? If there is an extra opening for referee, I look for you.

SC

i got lobang. Tv and cyberaid they all going to pia zhui in hatyai. must fly there lah. don know they sponsor first class or economy class.:confused:

siamcutey
03-11-2006, 10:11 PM
i got lobang. Tv and cyberaid they all going to pia zhui in hatyai. must fly there lah. don know they sponsor first class or economy class.:confused:

I sponsor Bus Ticket.:D

hehehe
SC

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
04-11-2006, 12:56 AM
1. Why should we ask the 3 person? So what if they give you face? Are they some important people? Do you por their lampars? How come every posts put down their name or nicks? Even so 3 person give you face so big fuck? haha
2. SAM owns this forum not join earliest. How he give you face? Up you 1000 points like Spidermel the fucker? haha
3. Read what you post in 1 & 2, you slapping your own FUCKFACE haha. Face is others give but you KPKB say you got face yourself. HAHA My toes are laughing!!!!
I agree this loser DNAT likes to name drop 'FAMOUS' samsters names because he got inferiority complex. It seems the nicks he mentioned got no wish to have anything to do with him.Still waiting for someone to come forward. In T0kcok forum he only a 'guest' not even a registered member want to come here YAHYAH PAPAYA say people give him face.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
04-11-2006, 01:08 AM

You are the first one to bring out their nicks here. Ya I forgot you like to namedrop to show up how LAOJIAO you are here. Now DNAT is NEW PRATA KING to take over Suteerak1099.

Evidence:You no need to talk so much.

Suchinda
04-11-2006, 03:44 AM

hehehe
SCCheapo Charlie SC here adding fuel and vinegar hoping to see fight. SC the MTF is jealous of TeeVee being Moderator.

Suchinda
04-11-2006, 04:23 AM
I haven't been a clown before to know how a circus is being run. LOL

SCCall you a clown too kind to you and an insult to the clown. With your fuckface you can be the hideous deformed elephant man exhibit of the circus.

Suchinda
04-11-2006, 04:44 AM
When is part 2 of the story of black hearted avatar coming? many waiting

suteerak1099
04-11-2006, 09:32 AM
...... You really good. Really good in twisting facts n figures, n not forgetting thinking of your own stories to frame others.

SC nothing beats planting a self-inflicted ketchup stained weapon in other's hands & cry that you've been stabbed. i've plenty to learn from you:cool:

84_Junichinda
04-11-2006, 06:47 PM
PART II coming right up! Thanks to all for the support.

84_Junichinda
04-11-2006, 06:50 PM

hehehe
SC
haha that's all you can afford after your WL tiraks conned you of all your money. Now reduced to becoming a budget sex tourist must wait till December get bonus then can go cheong Bangkok. Thai expert my ass! Haha not even on Thai soil talk so much cock! Draw a circle in bedroom declare Thailand lah.

84_Junichinda
04-11-2006, 06:54 PM
(17K++ postings mostly are chaking you) :rolleyes:Now self admit 17k posts all cock posts. You are number one lanjiaolan since you talk so much lanjiaowei

84_Junichinda
04-11-2006, 06:59 PM

Fuck you lah dun anyhow put people names here. So how your lunch appointment? Never see any of the names you mention come here speak up for you GIVE YOU FACE. Lanjiaowei again. Dun try to hint I got bad intention when you are the one to bring up other people's name here. Cannot fight flame war try to ask for reinforcements? Try to turn others against me? All can see thru your trick. Let me remind you face is others give to you not you say got face means got face. 17k posts all lanjiaowei and one thousand points and join 4 years here dun mean shit la if you behave like FUCKING LAMER!

84_Junichinda
04-11-2006, 07:07 PM

I am arranging to meet smiler for lunch, ai join mai?FUCK you dun try to turn others against me. I dun know what the fuck you talking about or if this matter really happened. Show proof fucker. You say I clone so I got ever say I dare admit. You dun try to twist and turn the facts. I say you shameless stole smiler's avatar dun try to deflect and change subject. No wonder they call you the new PRATA MAN.

You only got fuckface no one give you face you just cow father cow mother whole day here until 17k posts that's all you can do besides chak and suan too. Dun reply me the more you post the more you show yourself to be a lame fucker haha.

DNAT
06-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Fuck you lah dun anyhow put people names here. So how your lunch appointment? Never see any of the names you mention come here speak up for you GIVE YOU FACE. Lanjiaowei again. Dun try to hint I got bad intention when you are the one to bring up other people's name here. Cannot fight flame war try to ask for reinforcements? Try to turn others against me? All can see thru your trick. Let me remind you face is others give to you not you say got face means got face. 17k posts all lanjiaowei and one thousand points and join 4 years here dun mean shit la if you behave like FUCKING LAMER!
Come, fuck me raw ..........

DNAT
06-11-2006, 09:25 AM
I say you shameless stole smiler's avatar dun try to deflect and change subject.

I shall fix lunch appointment with smiler, you come down and tell the above sentence to smiler's face and see what he will tell you.

Dont ever say I never give you chance to say the above to smiler

DNAT
06-11-2006, 10:17 AM
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies.
Please tell me which newbie got conned by me DNAT? state their nicks or ask those got conned by DNAT to post their grief here.

If you cannot prove your above statement, will you print this page out and swallow the hard copy of your this posting?

KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face. Talk old timer? Dun act big fuck.
So when are you free for lunch har? come join me and smiler for lunch lah.
you state date/time/venue, smiler and me will attend the lunch appointment.

S3vw
06-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Please tell me which newbie got conned by me DNAT? state their nicks or ask those got conned by DNAT to post their grief here.

If you cannot prove your above statement, will you print this page out and swallow the hard copy of your this posting?

Can tag along chek D??:)

DNAT
06-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Can tag along chek D??:)
can tag lah, .... provided 84 Junchida got show up at the lunch meet since he claim that my first SBF avatar is I stolen from smiler wan.

Shiokday
06-11-2006, 11:11 AM
D chek..i oso free for lunch...:D

Shiokday
06-11-2006, 11:12 AM
provided 84 Junchida got show up at the lunch meet since he claim that my first SBF avatar is I stolen from smiler wan.
he cum i chop...;)

plman2002
06-11-2006, 11:16 AM
I am talking with Smiler now.

S3vw
06-11-2006, 11:22 AM
can tag lah, .... provided 84 Junchida got show up at the lunch meet since he claim that my first SBF avatar is I stolen from smiler wan.

we so long dun have ATBT liao...;)

S3vw
06-11-2006, 11:23 AM
simler say he buyin ATBT si bo??

S3vw
06-11-2006, 11:24 AM
he cum i chop...;)
chop who one or chop wat...:D

plman2002
06-11-2006, 11:33 AM
simler say he buyin ATBT si bo??
U wait for him to come in and say loh. mai hai wa hor. I am not his spokesman although we are PFP. ;)

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Wah so many laujiaos here I VERY SCARE!!! Dun come lau lan here lah just because your fucking join date early than me. Got more points no need come here back slap each other. What united is power? Fuckoff got trouble all the YAHYAH samsters run first.

DNAT dun keep putting smiler name here. I dun need to say in his face I say it here big big YOU TOOK SMILER'S SMILEY FACE AVATAR WHEN YOU JOIN SBF. This is a fact, maybe smiler cover for you since now you all friends but it dun change the fact smiler use the avatar first then you copycat him. In TC you are only register as a GUEST. No one BAGI MUKA to you. No TC t0ksters can be bothered with you. YOU PLP SMILER ALSO NO USE. DNAT IS A LAME FUCKER!

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 11:39 AM
U wait for him to come in and say loh. mai hai wa hor. I am not his spokesman although we are PFP. ;)DNAT put SMILER name here all come here to share limelight ah? I friend with SO and SO big famous samster. Trying to score points? You think you famous just because you know a few famous samsters?

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 11:42 AM
can tag lah, .... provided 84 Junchida got show up at the lunch meet since he claim that my first SBF avatar is I stolen from smiler wan.I never claim. THIS IS A FACT. YOU COPYCAT SMILER AVATAR. The REAL LAUJIAO will know this fact. You got no shame posted a clone to claim the opposite so smiler will quit SBF and let you have the avatar to yourself. Now the truth is out. DNAT FUCK TYPE samster. GO BATAM act laujiao kena MALU bigtime by the REAL BATAM CHEONGSTERS! HAHA another fact.

plman2002
06-11-2006, 11:49 AM
DNAT put SMILER name here all come here to share limelight ah? I friend with SO and SO big famous samster. Trying to score points? You think you famous just because you know a few famous samsters?

Ooi,,,,,,,,, till now i have not replied to any of your post.
U want to put me in the limelight izzit?!?!??! :rolleyes:

plman2002
06-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I never claim. THIS IS A FACT. smiler quit SBF

Since when did SMILER quit SBF?!??!?!?!?? :D

siamcutey
06-11-2006, 11:55 AM

He cannot prove anything, because he already swallowed his home printer.:D

U got read the thread where he said he punctured the 4 tyres of the OKT's car?

hehehe
SC

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 11:59 AM
He cannot prove anything, because he already swallowed his home printer.:D

U got read the thread where he said he punctured the 4 tyres of the OKT's car?

hehehe
SCCCB you SC I no time to fuck you yet you backside itchy? I paid 500 for my homeboys to do the dirty work. i no need to dirty my hands. READ READ READ ok! Dun peng my words. You like to dig so much dig my threads and read.

The BATAM cheongsters dun want to get drag into this. I will post DNAT's dirt in storybook form so i dun reveal my true identity. SC your black heart story coming keep in line dun jump queue.

S3vw
06-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Since when did SMILER quit SBF?!??!?!?!?? :D

did he...:eek:

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Since when did SMILER quit SBF?!??!?!?!?? :DGot two headed snakes like DNAT here SMILER dun quit then wait to be backstab till die? BATAM cheongsters all migrate to TC too because of DNAT and his cronies. If you laujiao enough this stories I am sure you will know all the details la.

Microsoft
06-11-2006, 12:10 PM
chop who one or chop wat...

He mean he order pork chop lah. Dis time around, i oso 1 2 chop. Slup slup.... Yr end cuming leow. Time for annual 华山论剑 gathering at ATBT. :D :D

DNAT
06-11-2006, 12:14 PM
You got tell him about his smiling avatar kena stolen by me bo?

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
DNAT's laujiao brothers all rallying round him to show support. LAUJIAOS HELP LAUJIAOS. UNTIED IS POWER! Show of strength and zap power hopefully can scare off "troublemaker" 84_Junichinda from revealing the truth. HAHA SUCHINDA CLAN IS NOT COWED EASILY. Reminder: Laujiaos dun monopolise SBF. Truth cannot be coverup by lies. DNAT is lame fucker who copycat smiler avatar when he first join SBF. He act YAHYAH in Batam got MALU by REAL BATAM CHEONGSTERS. NO ONE BAGI MUKA TO DNAT!!!

S3vw
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
He mean he order pork chop lah. Dis time around, i oso 1 2 chop. Slup slup.... Yr end cuming leow. Time for annual 华山论剑 gathering at ATBT. :D

hannor....
u ho bo.....:D

84_Junichinda
06-11-2006, 12:21 PM
You got tell him about his smiling avatar kena stolen by me bo?Want to force smiler to post here? FACT: You used smiler's avatar and then posted a clone to say he stole yours to make smiler quit SBF. You are guest in TC and no batam cheongsters BAGI MUKA to you. Dun YAHYAH act Tai Loh old bird here. Those join Dec 2001 have not spoken. They come here spit at you, you fucker will drown in their saliva. 17k posts saliva king no big fuck!

S3vw
06-11-2006, 12:22 PM
DNAT's laujiao brothers all rallying round him to show support. LAUJIAOS HELP LAUJIAOS. UNTIED IS POWER! Show of strength and zap power hopefully can scare off "troublemaker" 84_Junichinda from revealing the truth. HAHA SUCHINDA CLAN IS NOT COWED EASILY. Reminder: Laujiaos dun monopolise SBF. Truth cannot be coverup by lies. DNAT is lame fucker who copycat smiler avatar when he first join SBF. He act YAHYAH in Batam got MALU by REAL BATAM CHEONGSTERS. NO ONE BAGI MUKA TO DNAT!!!

go ahead n tell the story of dnat la.......
why keep posting the same thing...........:rolleyes:

naemlo
06-11-2006, 12:23 PM
DNAT's laujiao brothers all rallying round him to show support. LAUJIAOS HELP LAUJIAOS. UNTIED IS POWER!

If u can prove me that DNAT buey gan, I will rally against him :D

I give u lead, this buey gan DNAT always 'siam' me when drinking. :eek:

DNAT
06-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Wah so many laujiaos here I VERY SCARE!!! Dun come lau lan here lah just because your fucking join date early than me. Got more points no need come here back slap each other. What united is power? Fuckoff got trouble all the YAHYAH samsters run first.

DNAT dun keep putting smiler name here. I dun need to say in his face I say it here big big YOU TOOK SMILER'S SMILEY FACE AVATAR WHEN YOU JOIN SBF. This is a fact, maybe smiler cover for you since now you all friends but it dun change the fact smiler use the avatar first then you copycat him. In TC you are only register as a GUEST. No one BAGI MUKA to you. No TC t0ksters can be bothered with you. YOU PLP SMILER ALSO NO USE. DNAT IS A LAME FUCKER!

You think you know or you heard from some 1?
You wanna use this claim to slam me? please lor .... do you know?

Smiler's avatar = Don't have the smiley's tongue sticking out; mine have

in case you dont know, Smiler's avatar was passed to him by MoonFace

If you dont know, dont act smart ..... Tong Bor Ming

siamcutey
06-11-2006, 12:26 PM
CCB you SC I no time to fuck you yet you backside itchy? I paid 500 for my homeboys to do the dirty work. i no need to dirty my hands. READ READ READ ok! Dun peng my words. You like to dig so much dig my threads and read.

The BATAM cheongsters dun want to get drag into this. I will post DNAT's dirt in storybook form so i dun reveal my true identity. SC your black heart story coming keep in line dun jump queue.

U want fuck me?

The 2 PRC girls with you at Hotel81 told me that even 2 of them cannot make your cock stand, you still want to fuck me? :D

hehehe
SC

DNAT
06-11-2006, 12:35 PM
If u can prove me that DNAT buey gan, I will rally against him

I give u lead, this buey gan DNAT always 'siam' me when drinking. :eek:
'siam' your drinks not bey gan, its bey steady nia :D

Tonite I ask PLman to drink with you on my behalf ... kekeke

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Since when did SMILER quit SBF?!??!?!?!??
Wo lai loh............:D
how come I dunno I quitted SBF?:rolleyes:

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:43 PM
FUCK you dun try to turn others against me. I dun know what the fuck you talking about or if this matter really happened. Show proof fucker. You say I clone so I got ever say I dare admit. You dun try to twist and turn the facts. I say you shameless stole smiler's avatar dun try to deflect and change subject. No wonder they call you the new PRATA MAN.

Hello! Please don't assume if you don't know the story behind the avatar.
Assume is making an ass out of you and me, you can go ahead and be the ass, don't drag me in:rolleyes:

S3vw
06-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Assume is making an ass out of you and me, you can go ahead and be the ass, don't drag me in:rolleyes:

come in only ass here ass there....
;)

S3vw
06-11-2006, 12:46 PM

come in nia asl ppl to be ass....
hahahahaha.......................:D

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:46 PM
come in only ass here ass there....
;)
Weather already hot hot hor, you dun come and make it hotter wor
I angwhee 1 :D

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
You think you know or you heard from some 1?
You wanna use this claim to slam me? please lor .... do you know?

Smiler's avatar = Don't have the smiley's tongue sticking out; mine have

in case you dont know, Smiler's avatar was passed to him by MoonFace

If you dont know, dont act smart ..... Tong Bor Ming
hanor hanor, buay hiao dee eh zai..........
tis is called "Kiang tio ho, Mai Gei Kiang":p

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:50 PM
He mean he order pork chop lah. Dis time around, i oso 1 2 chop. Slup slup.... Yr end cuming leow. Time for annual 华山论剑 gathering at ATBT. :D
Hiazzz......I missed the last 2yrs loon sword
kena outcasted, wtd?:(

naemlo
06-11-2006, 12:50 PM
'siam' your drinks not bey gan, its bey steady nia :D

But think of that, my 15 yrs friend worse than u :D

smiler
06-11-2006, 12:53 PM
I shall fix lunch appointment with smiler, you come down and tell the above sentence to smiler's face and see what he will tell you.

Dont ever say I never give you chance to say the above to smiler
Ho seh liao!!!
Free lunch! :D

DNAT
06-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Hello 84 Junchida,

smiler is here, why dont you tell smiler yourself about your claim of me DNAT stealing smiler's smiling avatar .... :rolleyes:

DNAT
06-11-2006, 01:03 PM
But think of that, my 15 yrs friend worse than u :D
orrrr .. u lidat say cheongkingkong goot meh?

naemlo
06-11-2006, 01:27 PM
orrrr .. u lidat say cheongkingkong goot meh?

Very the goot to him liao.... didn't ask him give dog f....

S3vw
06-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Weather already hot hot hor, you dun come and make it hotter wor
I angwhee 1 :D

weather hot hot look for uncle A......
he bring u do drink liang teh............:D

Microsoft
06-11-2006, 02:04 PM
hannor....
u ho bo.....

Bo ho lah. Level still so low... Alamak ot t.o.king bout gaming again.

Psst... is tis a tcss tread in disguise? :D :p

siamcutey
06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Hello 84 Junchida,

smiler is here, why dont you tell smiler yourself about your claim of me DNAT stealing smiler's smiling avatar .... :rolleyes:

Now he busy eating the hard copy of these postings, how you expect him to reply? :)

SC

plman2002
06-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Wo lai loh............:D
how come I dunno I quitted SBF?:rolleyes:

U must wait till the weather hot hot liao then u come.

plman2002
06-11-2006, 03:02 PM
weather hot hot look for uncle A......
he bring u do drink liang teh............:D
U mean Uncle A change taste liao. No more GT ka!?!??!!?

newbadass
06-11-2006, 03:12 PM
The 2 PRC girls with you at Hotel81 told me that even 2 of them cannot make your cock stand, you still want to fuck me? :D

Which 2 PRC girls? I see this post only my cock stand liao :D

newbadass
06-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Very the goot to him liao.... didn't ask him give dog f....

No, he's being good to the dog :D

newbadass
06-11-2006, 03:14 PM

Jialat... nowadays people like to discriminate against ass... :(

siamcutey
06-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Which 2 PRC girls? I see this post only my cock stand liao

Read this post leh
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61310:D

Need to spoonfeed you with his 'FR' :(

hehehe
SC

DNAT
06-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Now he busy eating the hard copy of these postings, how you expect him to reply? :)

SC
eating print out use mouth; reply to me use hands to type ... not very difficult thing to do. :p

TheUnforgiven
07-11-2006, 01:55 AM
fWAAAH. Haven't been reading sammyboy for such a long time and this kind of stupid thing come out? Is it me, or did the average samster age drop to 12-15 years old?

Old Man,
TheUnforgiven

siamcutey
07-11-2006, 02:15 AM
fWAAAH. Haven't been reading sammyboy for such a long time and this kind of stupid thing come out? Is it me, or did the average samster age drop to 12-15 years old?

Old Man,
TheUnforgiven

Please "forgive" the Threadstarter for his "innocence".
Please "forgive" the Forum Owner for turning a blind eye to this thread.
Please "forgive" us for participating in this thread because its a chain reaction resulting from the start of this thread and non-deletion of it.

If we can't beat it, we join in. :D

hehehe
SC

ShobosHi
07-11-2006, 02:20 AM
hahahahahaha

ShobosHi
07-11-2006, 02:21 AM
hahahahahahaha

84_Junichinda
07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Please "forgive" the Threadstarter for his "innocence".
Please "forgive" the Forum Owner for turning a blind eye to this thread.
Please "forgive" us for participating in this thread because its a chain reaction resulting from the start of this thread and non-deletion of it.

If we can't beat it, we join in. :D

hehehe
SCThe Unforgiven is saying about the rubbish that you post here not my thread. My thread is good that's why BOSS keep. You participate because my thread is you life story.

krathong
07-11-2006, 01:34 PM
The Unforgiven is saying about the rubbish that you post here not my thread. My thread is good that's why BOSS keep. You participate because my thread is you life story.

hehe nice signature. want to meet up soon? :p

DNAT
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
1. Why should we ask the 3 person? So what if they give you face? Are they some important people? Do you por their lampars? How come every posts put down their name or nicks? Even so 3 person give you face so big fuck? hahaopen you big dog eyes and read the below by your good dog friend:
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies. KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face
Since your dog friend say the bold sentence, its best it go check with the founders of TC. Get the facts correct before start anyhow barking in here.

2. SAM owns this forum not join earliest. How he give you face? You already said SAM is the owner. SAM surely got give me face lah. Unlike you ---- you forgot how SAM awarded you 800 points with a click and took those points back from you later. Unless you treat SAM's "give and take back" [size=4]消遣 on you as giving you face :D

No lah, my face not as big as yours, you hold the rank of Deputy Suprintendent of Sg Police Force .. are you the Head of Special Tua Kang Branch ?

DNAT
08-11-2006, 04:51 PM
1. Why should we ask the 3 person? So what if they give you face? Are they some important people? Do you por their lampars? How come every posts put down their name or nicks? Even so 3 person give you face so big fuck? hahaopen you big dog eyes and read the below by your good dog friend:
U another one go TC no one fuck care for ur rubbish come back here. no status no face come here con newbies. KNN ur 1st avatar also stolen from SMILER one. the smiley face
Since your dog friend say the bold sentence, its best it go check with the founders of TC. Get the facts correct before start anyhow barking in here.

2. SAM owns this forum not join earliest. How he give you face? You already said SAM is the owner. SAM surely got give me face lah. Unlike you ---- you forgot how SAM awarded you 800 points with a click and took those points back from you later. Unless you treat SAM's "give and take back" [size=4]消遣 on you as giving you face :D

No lah, my face not as big as yours, you hold the rank of Deputy Suprintendent of Sg Police Force .. are you the Head of Special Tua Kang Branch ?

plsbashme
17-11-2006, 12:00 PM
After reading all the post in this thread, I am not afraid to come forward to admit that nobody can be a bigger sadfuck other than me. Before you all zap me, please let me share a bit about how sadfuck I really am. Because, I believe I am the most extreme ultimate sadfuck that ever existed in geylang & forum.

JWNY
18-11-2006, 12:22 AM
After reading all the post in this thread, I am not afraid to come forward to admit that nobody can be a bigger sadfuck other than me. Before you all zap me, please let me share a bit about how sadfuck I really am. Because, I believe I am the most extreme ultimate sadfuck that ever existed in geylang & forum.
Well...how long are we supposed to wait...till Song Kran? :rolleyes:

JWNY

youallsonice?
18-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi! So how's everything going now? Have somebody met up and fought yet? Or still pcc behind monitor? Come on, meet up and kill each other!!

Ah Dez
18-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Don't get it... why some people just cannot admit that they are losers before.... i always think that you must admit your mistake before you can progress in life...
If you keep thinking that you are right, then your life will just hang there and pause and you will just get stuck there till 1 day u wake up.

I think everyone of us has been a loser before...... i had been a loser many many times... i don't actually wake up immediately... of course such things, take time...

anyone of u got dump on the roadside with 0 money, in a foreign land.. no hand phone, no passport, because your girlfriend took your car off to meet another man???
for 4 days i loiter on the streets...... sleep in bus stops, under trees,in other people's car, stole from petrol kiosks,bread and also eating those food people left behind...
before i finally reach back my johor home.....

After some time, then i realize... i knn chee bye, could have just borrowed a phone from someone and called back and my friends will rush up to pick me up. but because of FACE, i refuse to admit that i lost her and i had totally lost my plan... i got stuck in the land of confusion.... if i had not just be so stubbon....

This sound damm loser right? but none of my friends ever mention it ever again...... WHY? because i got over it.. and admit that, i lost my plot then... and it is over.. The end....
But if i still was like last time.... then this story will be repeated over and over again , people will just be talking about this story...

and 1 more thing guys.... i totally believe in retribution... so lets just drop this childish act of making fun of people's agony. we can talk about it, but lets not make fun of other's stubboness,pride and dignity. if he just refuse to admit, then so be it... that someone is not related to you... and by not admitting something... your life won't be affected.. doesn't mean he admit... then you will tio the million dollars toto.... so wat if EVENTUALLY, he admits... you will feel proud of yourself????
retribution..... making fun of others... and in the end, you will tio the same fate and usually worse.....

there is no such thing as a PERFECT MAN, someone who can follow what he had planned.

we are born with 2 head.....
BIG HEAD always think of MONEY
SMALL HEAD always think PUSSY
but end up.... both money and pussy will control our lives...

no_faith
18-11-2006, 06:13 AM

i also kpkp, wan to noe wat happen to u

goodpartner
18-11-2006, 04:25 PM
... so lets just drop this childish act of making fun of people's agony. we can talk about it, but lets not make fun of other's stubboness,pride and dignity. if he just refuse to admit, then so be it... that someone is not related to you... and by not admitting something... your life won't be affected.. doesn't mean he admit... then you will tio the million dollars toto.... so wat if EVENTUALLY, he admits... you will feel proud of yourself????

Well said. Wanted to express similar sentiments too; it's nice to read about it from someone else.

To be a good samaritan using one's experiences & accumulated wisdom to teach/warn/advise those innocent others is one thing. But to do it in a non-mockery & humble way is another.

I like to think that intentions of most bros here are good as can be read from older posts on Tirak's Problem. Just can't understand the tone of things around here. That's where I'll join you in saying "Don't get it...". Till now, the only logic I found is as reflected in your last phrase of the quote above.

Fierceballs
19-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Don't get it... why some people just cannot admit that they are losers before.... i always think that you must admit your mistake before you can progress in life...
If you keep thinking that you are right, then your life will just hang there and pause and you will just get stuck there till 1 day u wake up.

I think everyone of us has been a loser before...... i had been a loser many many times... i don't actually wake up immediately... of course such things, take time...

anyone of u got dump on the roadside with 0 money, in a foreign land.. no hand phone, no passport, because your girlfriend took your car off to meet another man???
for 4 days i loiter on the streets...... sleep in bus stops, under trees,in other people's car, stole from petrol kiosks,bread and also eating those food people left behind...
before i finally reach back my johor home.....

After some time, then i realize... i knn chee bye, could have just borrowed a phone from someone and called back and my friends will rush up to pick me up. but because of FACE, i refuse to admit that i lost her and i had totally lost my plan... i got stuck in the land of confusion.... if i had not just be so stubbon....

This sound damm loser right? but none of my friends ever mention it ever again...... WHY? because i got over it.. and admit that, i lost my plot then... and it is over.. The end....
But if i still was like last time.... then this story will be repeated over and over again , people will just be talking about this story...

and 1 more thing guys.... i totally believe in retribution... so lets just drop this childish act of making fun of people's agony. we can talk about it, but lets not make fun of other's stubboness,pride and dignity. if he just refuse to admit, then so be it... that someone is not related to you... and by not admitting something... your life won't be affected.. doesn't mean he admit... then you will tio the million dollars toto.... so wat if EVENTUALLY, he admits... you will feel proud of yourself????
retribution..... making fun of others... and in the end, you will tio the same fate and usually worse.....

there is no such thing as a PERFECT MAN, someone who can follow what he had planned.

we are born with 2 head.....
BIG HEAD always think of MONEY
SMALL HEAD always think PUSSY
but end up.... both money and pussy will control our lives...

Wah well said!! Pls let me por your lum par... you deserved it. Think your heart and dick is big. Coolzz :p

siamcutey
19-11-2006, 05:38 AM

Hi bro,
why would you want us to bash you? Don't worry if you really want someone to bash you, I will jio Suteerak1099 with me to go and bash you up together. We waiting for you at Blk 121. The address details I will PM Suteerak1099.

Dear Suteerak1099,
I already spoke to the real person for the avatar. The person for the avatar is no longer in this forum already. I believe this plsbashme is a friend of yours. Because he told me he only send this set of photos to you. You want to carry things far out and take revenge on people and post people's details in public, you can do that. But remember, you do this to people, expect others to do the same thing to you. I will not ask Sam to delete this nick. You are in the best position to do that.

I give you 2 choices. Take down the avatar and signature yourself or you ask Sam to delete this nick. If not, I will organise the whole of SBF to wait at Blk 121 with you together so we can bash this plsbashme up together. He stay Mansionette tio boh.

SC

Malaysian Datuk
19-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Jai Yen Yen SC.....seldom see you so worked up.....I knew I smelt a rat when I saw such a nick......dust haven settle on Loman vs Loman saga now plsbashme coming out with new show......