PDA

View Full Version : FR - BAD Experience upon 1st bonking

allanCheong
24-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi Guys, i am allan new here. Went to a mysterious place , didn't see the house number but i willing to describe it here the location :

There is a dark lane that connects lorong 8 to the place where got lots of cyber cafe. That dark lane usually is full of free lancer aunties and old prc fl.
Now my position is at the outlet of the dark lane, infront is the first blue color signboard cyber cafe and the first house to my right turn is the HOUSE.

Can any kind souls tell me what number this house ? is it a lorong house or a WH house?

Map
<Cyber Cafe>

<Mysterious House>
||
||
||
Free Lancer Aunties
||
||
||
||
Lorong 8 's side

FR:
I picked a gal 8 , she smiled at me waving to me. But immediately after the OKT called her number, she standed me looking very irritated and black face.
Inside, she is also not GF like. She give a lousy bath. On bed as per normal catbath and bj. i have booked her for 2 sessions (more time mah although first time see her). I asked her can shoot twice , she said cannot, only once!
Unitl now i still troubled and angry why i booked two sessions yet i cant shoot twice?! After first shoot, still got 20 mins left, i asked for massage, she said "cannot wait ah?!" then she give massage like sqeesing mashmallow kinda strength.cuddle a bit, then she fell alseep. Then i asked her why she fell alseep? she said she cant +++ to a wall right?

TOTALLY BAD SERVICE.

LOOKS : 7.5 SYT
FJ : 5
BJ : 4
RTF : still wondering why she like that or is our communication break down becos she cant undersatands most of mine words.

yankim3
25-10-2006, 01:32 PM
try not to go for double session with an unknown girl. u nev know her service. can always go for 1 shot, extend inside the room and pay later if her service is gd.:D

GL0806
25-10-2006, 03:05 PM
ya..I agree. pay $40 first for 1 session if the WL's service is good and you wan to extend juz let the WL know. Pay the remaining $40 when you leave.

allanCheong
25-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks for your replies bros!!

May i know the house that mentioned above?
Just curious to know what that house is?

Really angry that the WL dun allow twice shot despite i booked her for two hours.

More description of the gal:
Name : seems "Nok"
Body : flabby tummy, body slim, got a tatoo near back shoulder
Room : Place lots of Thai pictures including one THAI KING Portriat above her bed. PLus blasting Thai music on hifi.

Can brudders help to locate that house num and lorong or /WH 's to me ?

allanCheong
25-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi is it a rule that cant shot twice in 2 session time?
Can sombody help me tell me the house no and lorong or wh according to what i describe, becos really wan to know what that house is.

More description of G8 Gal:
Name : Nok
Body: flabby tummy,tattoo back shoulder
Room : got thai king portriat above bed, thai music loud loud

kkspore
28-10-2006, 12:38 PM
bro,

why not u make a trip down again to know the exact house and lor. ? ;)

toot7
28-10-2006, 05:33 PM
i think i know the house.is it alrite if i post it here?:confused: dun wish to get zap.
btw what u mean by she can't +++ to a wall

s7evin
28-10-2006, 10:19 PM
bro, feel sorry about your bad bonk experience.
sometimes it happens, lan lan loh.
which house ar? hehe :)

Th4r
29-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Hi is it a rule that cant shot twice in 2 session time?
Not a rule, depends more on girl. But to be sure you get 2 times, book once, clean up leave, and tell okt same girl again. you get girl all cleaned up and get your second bonk too. :D

A better suggestion, never go for twice with a new girl, book single, like her, add session in room ... than won't ever get conned by a tattooed, flabby, sleepy WL. :o

... house no and lorong or wh ...
If you mean westerhout by "wh", it is not, WH is far far away.

Cheerios,
Th4r

ChokDeeDee!
29-10-2006, 02:07 AM
...I asked her can shoot twice , she said cannot, only once!
Unitl now i still troubled and angry why i booked two sessions yet i cant shoot twice?!...

Wah bro sounds like you kenna giam liaoz, technically 2 sessions = 2 shots. Can't judge service by a gal's looks man. Heh I usually only take 1 shot for 2 sessions, rest of time talk cock. :)

JWNY
29-10-2006, 11:42 AM
which house ar? hehe :) By his description, sounds more like L8H17 or L8H19

But then again i may be wrong...as this is really ambiguous ;)

Went to a mysterious place

JWNY

toot7
29-10-2006, 01:52 PM
By his description, sounds more like L8H17 or L8H19

But then again i may be wrong...as this is really ambiguous ;)

JWNY

it at L18.but which house i think i better dun say.scare might affect the business

[S]team
29-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info.

Thai Rak Thai
29-10-2006, 06:07 PM
it at L18.but which house i think i better dun say.scare might affect the business u got shares in the house ah? or is it at home u keep bad apples too? :rolleyes:

allanCheong
29-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi guys, i am allan once again. Tks for all the replies in spotting out that house. I WENT DOWN AGAIN TO FIND OUT :

Findings:
Its really at Lorong 18. House no is 3*. When you go in, fish tank at left side, payment counter at right side. OKT at counter receving payment is a crew cut fat uncle(45,white hair liao) wearing specs.He seems like to wear white colour shirt.

But i got a surprise when i travel down the houses at lorong 18 , in the direction of westherout but still lorong 18 houses. I find a chinese speaking thai gal which is so friendly and give me BBBJ plus DEEP frenching for the first time.She is so GF like that she even sing along with the WESTLIFE songs she is playing. The reason for the friendliness maybe becos of below few points:

1.When i go in,only left two gals,i tell OKT her no, but instead the other gal stand up wan to service me, then i tell OKT again, then the gal whom stood up seems pai sei and sit down then the gal i wan stand up.
-Piority Choosing
2. I said "SawadeKah" when i see her first time, then she thinks for a while then sweetly said "sawadekah" back. Then i said "KhonPunKah", then she laughed and pinched my backside.
-Rapport building
3.I said that i met other gal which is very lousy in service and give me black face. Then she seems more awared not to give me black face. Perhaps this is the most impt point that she more friendly.
-Comparison psychology
4.I inside i said i am a lawyer, her eyes blinked up.
-Status showing

The rest is i booked her for 3 sessions. Becos i wrongly give the OKT 100 dollars , i intend to book for one session, but after seeing her, cannot focus and give OKT 100 and he thought i wan two sessions.The added session is becos too good service.

The house no i wan to tell but i didn't see it properly but still along lorng 18.

magic7
31-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi guys, i am allan once again. Tks for all the replies in spotting out that house. I WENT DOWN AGAIN TO FIND OUT :

Findings:
Its really at Lorong 18. House no is 3*. When you go in, fish tank at left side, payment counter at right side. OKT at counter receving payment is a crew cut fat uncle(45,white hair liao) wearing specs.He seems like to wear white colour shirt.

But i got a surprise when i travel down the houses at lorong 18 , in the direction of westherout but still lorong 18 houses. I find a chinese speaking thai gal which is so friendly and give me BBBJ plus DEEP frenching for the first time.She is so GF like that she even sing along with the WESTLIFE songs she is playing. The reason for the friendliness maybe becos of below few points:

1.When i go in,only left two gals,i tell OKT her no, but instead the other gal stand up wan to service me, then i tell OKT again, then the gal whom stood up seems pai sei and sit down then the gal i wan stand up.
-Piority Choosing
2. I said "SawadeKah" when i see her first time, then she thinks for a while then sweetly said "sawadekah" back. Then i said "KhonPunKah", then she laughed and pinched my backside.
-Rapport building
3.I said that i met other gal which is very lousy in service and give me black face. Then she seems more awared not to give me black face. Perhaps this is the most impt point that she more friendly.
-Comparison psychology
4.I inside i said i am a lawyer, her eyes blinked up.
-Status showing

The rest is i booked her for 3 sessions. Becos i wrongly give the OKT 100 dollars , i intend to book for one session, but after seeing her, cannot focus and give OKT 100 and he thought i wan two sessions.The added session is becos too good service.

The house no i wan to tell but i didn't see it properly but still along lorng 18.

Well...like what Forrest Gump said "Life's like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get"...

Anyway, can you still remember the number of the gal? If she's good then I dont mind trying her out.

I had too much bad chocolates liao....haha