PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Sexy 36C Honda Model StArfruit (pics avail)

san68
24-10-2006, 08:57 PM
as promised bros.....the fruits keep flowing.....managed to snitch a real honda model for bros to try.....up me la.....whahahah :D

Presenting Starfruit (Thai Jap mix origin)

Starfruit 21 yrs old
1.65metres
36C-24-33(No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

170/2/90

Book for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

genpure
24-10-2006, 09:10 PM
wad the hell?
one of the prettiest i haf seen in a long time
will up u soon

The_Hustler
24-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Fucking Chiooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power la Ah San... wanna make me go bankrupt siboh?

Aspiring Honda Test Driver,
The Hustler

sinsxy
24-10-2006, 09:29 PM
OMG @-@ !!!!!! chio ah !!!!

YoungAhPek
24-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Walau Super Chiooooooooooooooooooo

all4great
24-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Hmm, very tempted to "test drive" but oredi quite broke this month :(

linnaohia1
24-10-2006, 09:50 PM
1st blood gone liao lah, I sms 2 mins after posting also no news after 45mins ...

initial80
24-10-2006, 09:53 PM
WOW bro.... i finally saw someone to rival STAR.
though still waiting patiently.
reserve a slot 4 me... :D

omoide
24-10-2006, 09:53 PM
this one's gonna fly right off the shelves!

i thought i was fast enough. sms for booking 15 minutes after this thread was started and already assigned to third blood.

is she going to top my FL list?
we'll see.

bro all4great, only "tempted"?
this one, even if i am down to my last living dollar, i will break my age year old piggy bank just to make it... based on her pictures alone...
let's see if i will be disappointed.

can't wait!

patience. :cool:

MugenChicken
24-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Bro san86... . Up you man! Super power Starfruit!:D

Got my booking liao.... :D

shengri0303
24-10-2006, 09:59 PM
i sms u already.

bart
24-10-2006, 10:05 PM
me too please!

moodyz
24-10-2006, 10:06 PM
OMG tis month already bankurpt already and u bring in such a power house...
Wat to do sia???hope she still here when next month payday :D

san68
24-10-2006, 10:11 PM
bros bros bros.....thank you for your replies and sms.....am trying my utmost fastest best to reply bros asap.....apologise if am not able to respond in time....pls do not penalise me ya.....:p

Tomorrow Slots is full bros.....i limit her slots a day in order to maintain the service quality....dont want a overloading situation cuz bros are paying top dollar for this gem.....and thank you for upping me bros....i appreciate that bros appreciate me through my gems ;)

MugenChicken
24-10-2006, 10:18 PM
i limit her slots a day in order to maintain the service quality....dont want a overloading situation cuz bros are paying top dollar for this gem.....

Agreed bro san86! Please take care of this gem.... she looks so sweet!

I would prefer to have quality time with her than just bonk and leave.

hehehe.... already thinking about RTF! LOL

hgfb05
24-10-2006, 10:25 PM
RTF? where's your FR bro? :)

Samue169
24-10-2006, 10:28 PM
bros bros bros.....thank you for your replies and sms.....am trying my utmost fastest best to reply bros asap.....apologise if am not able to respond in time....pls do not penalise me ya.....:p

Tomorrow Slots is full bros.....i limit her slots a day in order to maintain the service quality....dont want a overloading situation cuz bros are paying top dollar for this gem.....and thank you for upping me bros....i appreciate that bros appreciate me through my gems ;)

Bro! Dats so thoughtful of u... PM u liao...

max_priest
24-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Woohoo! Wow, bro San, where to get this kinda stock man! I SMS you liao for my desire date & slot ... Pl confirm ASAP ...

Cheers,
Max

MugenChicken
24-10-2006, 10:37 PM
RTF? where's your FR bro? :)

Thats why lah... hehee:D I haven't even taste the fruit but thinking of RTF.

Chailat liao, this time really bankrupt...

all4great
24-10-2006, 10:52 PM
bro all4great, only "tempted"?
this one, even if i am down to my last living dollar, i will break my age year old piggy bank just to make it... based on her pictures alone...
let's see if i will be disappointed.

True indeed, this one got the japanese av look and really very attractive. Will camp here for FR and see whether i should break my piggy bank or juz pcc at home looking at her photo :D

Ecuader
24-10-2006, 10:54 PM
bro u mentioned above tat she is a honda model so nw she doing fl?

ok69
24-10-2006, 10:57 PM

hahahaha
maybe fl partime model full time or vice versa

but nevetheless can fufill of bonking a jap AV lookalike

san68
24-10-2006, 11:05 PM

shes a honda model bro......pyscho her to come till mouth went dry....thats why the price tag of 170/2/90.....margin is kinda low.....but what the heck eh.....you bros love it....i try my best to bring them in....await more models coming :D

up me la.....whahahhaa

Ecuader
24-10-2006, 11:10 PM
shes a honda model bro......pyscho her to come till mouth went dry....thats why the price tag of 170/2/90.....margin is kinda low.....but what the heck eh.....you bros love it....i try my best to bring them in....await more models coming :D

up me la.....whahahhaa

haha up la bro so shes a thai/jap bt staying in sg? btrw i hav send u a pm can pm ur no so tat i can make a booking thansk!

cuteboy12345208
24-10-2006, 11:10 PM
shes a honda model bro.....

up me la.....whahahhaa

I up your points and pm u liao. Pl check. Normally try locals. Maybe time to change taste. Tks:p

max_priest
24-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Bro San, I just upped you lah ... Next time you have this kinda model standard, do let me know lah ... :D

curiouslooker
24-10-2006, 11:38 PM
OMG. I was about to sms Bro San for slot on Melon. Now come this Jap-lookalike AV star!!!

Bro San, you no good. Train me to be fickle-minded is it? Hee.:D ...

coldie
25-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Wow! I don't think i can sleep tonite after looking at the photos... :D

avante
25-10-2006, 12:40 AM
dun say u can't sleep 2nite....see liao my bro couldn't even rest and sit properly:D

ahming
25-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Fucking Chiooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power la Ah San... wanna make me go bankrupt siboh?

Aspiring Honda Test Driver,
The Hustler

Hello bro...can I be the co-driver boh??

kurtbean
25-10-2006, 01:45 AM
http://www.dm138.com/Japan_Girls/2784

giggsgiggs
25-10-2006, 02:02 AM
interesting, how come not single FR on starfruit :confused:

Cupid_sex_u
25-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Wow:eek: Sibei Chio....

Cupid now setting up tent to camp here ;)

kochie
25-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Wah! This babe is Kan Phua Chio ah! But mi broke tis month laioz......:(

wuxiboyz
25-10-2006, 03:39 AM
ooohhh.this is by far one of the best i have seen here!need to have some starfruit!

twpkevin
25-10-2006, 05:22 AM
looks like gotta camp n @@ 1st...cos the pics from the link shows the same gal...:)

colourbox
25-10-2006, 05:31 AM
hmm it show
Jap AV girl Miho Maejima
前嶋 美歩

nokia3510
25-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Wah - love the name dah. She's a Star and a very sweet looking fruit too !

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 08:13 AM
No worries!!

No FR is due to the fact that she's not even here yet!!

Already make my appt with Bro San68 for this babe first blood liao!!

After that will kin kin rush back office to present my FR for fellow bros who are interested!!

Cheers!!

:D

linnaohia1
25-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Bro AD, got book or not ...

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Kekeke!!

Booked wat?

When yesterday San68 called me, I already fast hand fast leg liao!!

At that point of time yet to see the photos also, but he know me well. Usually I dun go for looks. It's the service that is important to me!

Looking forward to the session!!

Cheers!!

Bro AD, got book or not ...

linnaohia1
25-10-2006, 08:36 AM
I beri jealous liao ...... hahahahahaha :p
Anyway, awaiting your FR.

MugenChicken
25-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Already make my appt with Bro San68 for this babe first blood liao!!

After that will kin kin rush back office to present my FR for fellow bros who are interested!!

Cheers!!

Ah Dac, you kena first blood arh? Wah power lah....

Anyway, waiting eagerly for your FR. We all know your FR can trust one...

This one really a good catch from bro san86...

Andoo
25-10-2006, 09:21 AM
bro, your pm full liao leh, i want a slot with her, pls pm me...........thx

educatedman
25-10-2006, 09:35 AM

If this is true...... then san68's biz gonna soar!!! wah~ nose bleed...

but if this is a fake pic... den byebye.... same as STAR!!!so long still havent come... i wonder what the F are okts doing nowadays.. trying to tempt and lure our money only... empty promises...

up me la.....whahahhaa

and san68, why u keep on wanting pple to up your points??? we only wanna try your gals... if good, we will of cos' up! look at my points? i also bo disgraced...

or issit u wan pple to up you, so when zapping arrives from angry and betrayed samsters, those who up u cannot zap you?

bart
25-10-2006, 09:36 AM
my fast hand fast leg only get Friday slot. Drip Drip Drip..

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks for having trust in me!!

No worries!!

As long she's willing to learn, I'm willing to share my knowledge!!

Ah Dac, you kena first blood arh? Wah power lah....

Anyway, waiting eagerly for your FR. We all know your FR can trust one...

This one really a good catch from bro san86...

Darknites
25-10-2006, 10:11 AM
damn... this I gotta try one day.... Bro San... when will she be returning home?

san68
25-10-2006, 10:40 AM
damn... this I gotta try one day.... Bro San... when will she be returning home?

would love to try her myself.....but cant la since shes working for me....await the first FR from Bro ah dac since she will be arriving later than expected....will keep you bros updated...dont worry....pics now can only viewed in the groups as i cant keep up with the number of PMs coming in....:p

dont penalise me if i am slow....old man here... thank you for your kind understanding and patience bros :p

xxxdreamer
25-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Can any kind soul , pm me Bro San68 contact. i oso member of his yahoo group but lost his hp no. Want to book a slot for his (starfruit) FAST!

TheSting
25-10-2006, 10:45 AM
eh
is this her?

http://www.actionjav.com/title.cfm?iid=7108

omg

if it is
I ALSO WANT !!!

san68
25-10-2006, 10:59 AM
bros.....due to the response bros....have removed the pics from the group and public profile....will repost the pics when FRs come out to be fair.....dont want this to become a wild goose chase.....thank you for understanding bros...

coolmanks
25-10-2006, 11:03 AM
The thread starter has taken down her photo from his link. I have view the photo before it was taken down. It was the photo of this AV star.

Why was it taken down? Is it because these are the wrong photo?

Doubt if a AV star would and need to work at this price.

Please clarify, thread starter!

eh
is this her?

http://www.actionjav.com/title.cfm?iid=7108

omg

if it is
I ALSO WANT !!!

educatedman
25-10-2006, 11:05 AM
bros.....due to the response bros....have removed the pics from the group and public profile....will repost the pics when FRs come out to be fair.....dont want this to become a wild goose chase.....thank you for understanding bros...

good response, bro... first post pretty pics.. den later wild goose chase.. den take out.. den when bros here chasing for swans, once caught, they see a duck.............

better pray the pic and the real girl is the same.. if not, prepare for a backlash liao

perish__
25-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I THINK we should give san the benefit of the doubt until the first blood FR was been written .

well let the brother who tried her verfiy and dispel our doubts.

if as it turns out , if its realli this gal , then i got nothing to say liao.

got to salute san . he might have got the most high profile gal our shores has seen . keke .

in the meantime, i wait n see how it goes .

but u got a pt bro , in terms of economics , av gal wont come to spore for that type of $ .

just my thoughts

san68
25-10-2006, 11:10 AM
The thread starter has taken down her photo from his link. I have view the photo before it was taken down. It was the photo of this AV star.

roger bro.....pics removed cuz PM is full within the hour once its cleared.....CLARIFICATION is now being done with my agent supplying the pics....will keep bros updated.....wait for the 1st FR to be fair.....like i said dun want to generate so much hype and everyone ends in a wild goose chase....thks for understanding....lets await for the first FR....and not jump to any much conclusions....am in the HOT honda car seat.....

educatedman
25-10-2006, 11:10 AM

Bro, i have already said... if threadstarter is gonna post a AV pic just to lure our attention, i think he gonna big time hong kan! STILL ASK SAMSTERS TO UP HIM?!?

issit cos' he scared... samsters who upped him, canot zap him.. now he got 147 points.. it will protect him from mass zap from angry samsters as well...

educatedman
25-10-2006, 11:12 AM
roger bro.....pics removed cuz PM is full within the hour once its cleared.....CLARIFICATION is now being done with my agent supplying the pics....will keep bros updated.....wait for the 1st FR to be fair.....like i said dun want to generate so much hype and everyone ends in a wild goose chase....thks for understanding

CLARIFICATION WITH UR AGENT OVER THE PICS!?!?!? u mean u never even confirm the pics and just posted it up!?!? to cheat samsters of their hard earned $170!!! i also wun mind paying $170 if the quality of the girl is like that...

San68, are u trying to post a fake AV pic and cheat samsters???

:mad: BRUDDERS!!!! GET READY UR GUNS....:mad:

xxxdreamer
25-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Bro San68, so when will tis Gem of yours be arriving in S'pore? :p

stephan
25-10-2006, 11:36 AM
roger bro.....pics removed cuz PM is full within the hour once its cleared.....CLARIFICATION is now being done with my agent supplying the pics....will keep bros updated.....wait for the 1st FR to be fair.....like i said dun want to generate so much hype and everyone ends in a wild goose chase....thks for understanding....lets await for the first FR....and not jump to any much conclusions....am in the HOT honda car seat.....

No wonder Ah Dac is honda supporter, anything related to honda seemingly nice. He is quite disappointed today can't bonk this gem.. kekkekeke... :D

san68
25-10-2006, 11:42 AM
No wonder Ah Dac is honda supporter, anything related to honda seemingly nice. He is quite disappointed today can't bonk this gem.. kekkekeke... :D

totally agree bro...patience patience patience....will keep bros updated....thank you again bros

marji
25-10-2006, 12:17 PM
totally agree bro...patience patience patience....will keep bros updated....thank you again bros

I haven't even seen the pic but was attracted by all the hype created...

I will be waiting to see the pic too....

If its reallt that good, bro please reserve a slot for me ya! hehehe

maila
25-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Bro San, saw the pic link from other bro, damn chio leh... so will she be coming in today

omoide
25-10-2006, 12:30 PM

bro san,

i really really hope this is not your marketing ploy in getting an overflowing stream of customers.

you should have clarified with your agent BEFORE you posted those images.
i really hope i won't be disappointed tonight.
bros' money very hard earned these days yah...

let's see. :cool:

m0n3ym1nd$$$
25-10-2006, 12:33 PM
wowz... if she really look like that AV Jap model, i will pay $200 to bonk her!!! and make myself silly...

maila
25-10-2006, 12:36 PM
wowz... if she really look like that AV Jap model, i will pay $200 to bonk her!!! and make myself silly...

Haha, read somewhere, can pay 170 you want to pay 2000 :eek: ... spoil market for all bros .... no wonder prices going up....:mad:

omoide
25-10-2006, 12:51 PM
hmm...

just got sms from bro san that my appointment tonight is cancelled.
seems that this elusive hot chick is not coming to our shores after all, cos he got played out by his thailand agent...

oh well. :cool:

angieVI
25-10-2006, 01:02 PM
hmm...

just got sms from bro san that my appointment tonight is cancelled.
seems that this elusive hot chick is not coming to our shores after all, cos he got played out by his thailand agent...

oh well. :cool:

WTF!?!?

issit a ploy of trying to capture attention in this crowded market?!
then whats the point of upping san68's points?!?

BRUDDERS!!!! GET READY YOUR WEAPONS!!!!

cunt_ranger
25-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi all,

Received the same cancellation message from bro san. Think he really got played out big time by his agent. Well, let's move on as there are plenty more FL in Singapore....

Cheers!

perish__
25-10-2006, 01:06 PM
i think out of this whole

infernal affairs,

got to thank the IT savvy bro who managed to find the jap av gal pic which is the same as the one san post.

can u imagine the chaos tat whould have happend?

i tink i up that bro la...

cheers,

will continue to support san

MugenChicken
25-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Haiyah, bro san86 kena play out by his agent lor, wats the big deal?

I dun think he needed his points so badly right? Those that tried his girls before will know wat... i tried orange before and she was one of the prettiest i ever tried from LOS.

Dun need to make such a big deal out of it wat, we never lose anything wat...

maila
25-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi I newbie, realise post only appear after a while. Pse ignore my earlier post, might look funny if only appear in different location.

san68
25-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Dear Bros,I had to say to all the bros who had been trusting me so far....i never mean to get attention by post false photos.but this time i was really being play out big time by my thai agent.......I had not being able to get that agent since this morn:mad: !I dun mean being zap....i just want to clear the whole things up....Thanks for bros' support so far.....:( lost a few k for this agent......

Darknites
25-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Dear Bros,I had to say to all the bros who had been trusting me so far....i never mean to get attention by post false photos.but this time i was really being play out big time by my thai agent.......I had not being able to get that agent since this morn !I dun mean being zap....i just want to clear the whole things up....Thanks for bros' support so far.....:( lost a few k for this agent......
hmm... so this starfruit is now officially cancelled? or just delayed? :confused:

coolmanks
25-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks for your clarification.

Guess you did not "pyscho her to come till mouth went dry...." afterall. :)

Dear Bros,I had to say to all the bros who had been trusting me so far....i never mean to get attention by post false photos.but this time i was really being play out big time by my thai agent.......I had not being able to get that agent since!I dun mean being zap....i just want to clear the whole things up....Thanks for bros' support so far...( lost a few k for this agent......

omoide
25-10-2006, 02:19 PM
True indeed, this one got the japanese av look and really very attractive. Will camp here for FR and see whether i should break my piggy bank or juz pcc at home looking at her photo :D

bro all4great,

hahahah, now you really can pcc at home looking at her WHOLE GALLERY of photos...

cheers. :cool:

swiftsuzuk
25-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I will vouch for Bro San. I had a taste of Mango before and she was a good session. So I think Bro San really got plucked by his agent this time. Anyway, even if thereis no Starfruit, there is always Melon (for those bros who are into women with huge knockers).

Looking forward to your other stocks, Bro San. Cheers. :)

xerbery
25-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Dear Bros,I had to say to all the bros who had been trusting me so far....i never mean to get attention by post false photos.but this time i was really being play out big time by my thai agent.......I had not being able to get that agent since this morn:mad: !I dun mean being zap....i just want to clear the whole things up....Thanks for bros' support so far.....:( lost a few k for this agent......

dun worry bro, you're in this business quite some time... and your gals mango, papaya, orange last time very genuine and nice bro, still waiting for your new gems...

Xerbery

san68
25-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Bros.....would officially offer my downheart sincere apologies one and all for the bloody inconvience that I have put you through....

Will still strive to bring in good stuff and no flukes next time round.....

Once again Bro san here APOLOGISES to one and all.....thank you once again for your kind understanding bros :(

Optimus_Prime
25-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks for having trust in me!!

No worries!!

As long she's willing to learn, I'm willing to share my knowledge!!
*sniff sniff* now noe why u so busy la.... ke ke... :p

but now tat the gal not coming.. u free again liaoz is it ??

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi all, from my personnal point of view, I was not really angry for the cancellation.

True fact is that I actually confirm the appt even without looking at the photos, purely based on the recommendation.

From my knowledge, this is a first time that Bro San had really encounter this matter. Bro San, take it as a lesson learnt. We all grew up from mistakes.

Once again, we shall look forward for the next babe that Bro San will be bringing in for us!!

At the same times, sorry for unable to fulfill my promise of writing my FR for this gal.

Cheer up and move on bros!!

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Hmmm...

Got program??

Next time sms me lar!!

If I can make it, will join u!!

Kekeke!!

*sniff sniff* now noe why u so busy la.... ke ke... :p

but now tat the gal not coming.. u free again liaoz is it ??

linnaohia1
25-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Bro AD, sharks and I thought of waiting at the hotel for u ..... not to mention bidding S$180.00 for your slot .... :(

Bro Sans, no prob, these things happen ....

Ah Dac
25-10-2006, 06:50 PM
DEAL!!

Kekeke!!

not to mention bidding S$180.00 for your slot .... :(

max_priest
26-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Dear Bros,I had to say to all the bros who had been trusting me so far....i never mean to get attention by post false photos.but this time i was really being play out big time by my thai agent.......I had not being able to get that agent since this morn....
I can tell Bro San is genuinely being sabo by his agent. Inorder to show my support for you, I actually wanna up you but I can't as I have done so earlier already ... ;)

The only way to compensate us is to bring in more of this kinda standard stock for us to savour ya ... :p

samsavf
26-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Bros.....would officially offer my downheart sincere apologies one and all for the bloody inconvience that I have put you through....

Once again Bro san here APOLOGISES to one and all.....thank you once again for your kind understanding bros :(

Bro,

Think all the bros here support you! So dun worry abt it. Bring int more fruits and you recover your lost captial this time.:)

ok69
26-10-2006, 12:30 AM
aiyah .. i up u already leh
how? lolz :p

aniway i did sms bro san yst when i see ol'mighty startfruit .. he also mention hv not see the girl yet. But the Q already till Sat liao ..

waiting to see similar chicks from you

4am'rs
26-10-2006, 01:38 AM
:D knew it

bigassman
26-10-2006, 02:05 AM
:D knew it

haha ya knew this kind of thing to happen

too good to be true :D

same as star wakekeke

blondes
26-10-2006, 02:27 AM
???? not coming ?

Samue169
26-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Yo bro san,

dun lose heart... we will continue to support as long as u keep serving the juicy fruit give us rich vitamin c...

Cupid_sex_u
26-10-2006, 03:04 AM
Bro san, continue to hunt more for this kind of girl! You will hear from mr very soon! ;)

Ah Dac
26-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Hmmm...

Reservations done?

:p

Next target Guava Fruit.

san68
26-10-2006, 10:15 AM
bros....thank you for your words of encouragement....duno wad to say but thanks bros for being so understading....next fruit in the process of cultivation......:o

max_priest
26-10-2006, 09:57 PM
...next fruit in the process of cultivation....
Bro, only now then you start to throw the seeds into the soil to cultivate it, I wonder how long the plant or tree will start to bear fruits leh ... kekeke ... :rolleyes: BTW, are you going there personally to "water" the plant this time?

funbonker
26-10-2006, 10:01 PM
WOW!!! this gal is just too good to be true!
imagine bonkin a AV model? :D

but at least, its a fraud...

san68
26-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Bro, only now then you start to throw the seeds into the soil to cultivate it, I wonder how long the plant or tree will start to bear fruits leh ... kekeke ... :rolleyes: BTW, are you going there personally to "water" the plant this time?

Have to personally water the plants myself this time round bro.....cant realli afford another fluke.....my seeds do grow quite fast.....await la....keke....powerpac coming......:p

onion_rings
26-10-2006, 11:12 PM
CLARIFICATION WITH UR AGENT OVER THE PICS!?!?!? u mean u never even confirm the pics and just posted it up!?!? to cheat samsters of their hard earned $170!!! i also wun mind paying $170 if the quality of the girl is like that...

San68, are u trying to post a fake AV pic and cheat samsters???

BRUDDERS!!!! GET READY UR GUNS....
Hey bro why get sooooo work up?Human error mah :D

I been patronise okt san68 gal for quite some time liao so far so good except perhaps the agt really got it wrong this time rd nia

Hahahha u really amuses me asking ppl to get rdy their GUNS.....BRUDDER WATERGUN CAN BO???:D

star_trooper
27-10-2006, 08:06 AM

Bro San,

No worries lah.....I for one can vouch for your sincerity. Sometimes these things are beyond your control....

Be cool....shit happens.

Looking forward to more fruity delights......hopefully got durian ( but not with smelly p***y, ), rambutan ( hairy p***y ) or banana ( tranny....lmao ). Just kidding lah.......:D

maila
28-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Hehe no starfruit, but got Apricot ....