PDA

View Full Version : MILF land in town

watchmansex
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Not sure if this place has been reviewed, but decided to take the plunge.

Been trawling this area for some time now. In fact I have one or two regular spas where I go for clean massage. But yesterday, was feeling moody and bored so decided to have a change. Had walked past this shop many times but no one ever caught my fancy. Then last night saw two ladies sitting along the corridor. MILFs in their 40s I assumed. One of them winked at me and invited me in. Such enthusiasm, clear sign that business was struggling. So i went in.

Took 30 min option. She pressed me a little here and there, made small talk. I knew where the session was headed. Then she flipped me over, rubbed my legs before voila, touching my groin and asking whether I needed relief. I said yes. So she moistened her hands with a little oil, and started working on my bro, while i was busy checking her out: nice tits, all natural Bs, and a hairy bush that soon became drenched with my relentless tunneling. She began to pant heavily.

After a while, she asked me if i wanted to be capped. She needed relief as well, but I told her no, I think just messing around like that was fine. Could see she wanted it, but I guess she wanted more out of my wallet as well.

I went on to tunnel her till her body jerked. i stood there laughing, dick still at rapt attention while she collapsed on the bed. She then proceeded to cream me off by using her tits.

Damage: $80
The other taller lady looked more elegant.

lau ah pek
07-06-2016, 07:47 PM

Been trawling this area for some time now. In fact I have one or two regular spas where I go for clean massage. But yesterday, was feeling moody and bored so decided to have a change. Had walked past this shop many times but no one ever caught my fancy. Then last night saw two ladies sitting along the corridor. MILFs in their 40s I assumed. One of them winked at me and invited me in. Such enthusiasm, clear sign that business was struggling. So i went in.

Took 30 min option. She pressed me a little here and there, made small talk. I knew where the session was headed. Then she flipped me over, rubbed my legs before voila, touching my groin and asking whether I needed relief. I said yes. So she moistened her hands with a little oil, and started working on my bro, while i was busy checking her out: nice tits, all natural Bs, and a hairy bush that soon became drenched with my relentless tunneling. She began to pant heavily.

After a while, she asked me if i wanted to be capped. She needed relief as well, but I told her no, I think just messing around like that was fine. Could see she wanted it, but I guess she wanted more out of my wallet as well.

I went on to tunnel her till her body jerked. i stood there laughing, dick still at rapt attention while she collapsed on the bed. She then proceeded to cream me off by using her tits.

Bro, care to share where is this place? Thank you in advance!

eyesonyo
07-06-2016, 09:59 PM
bro share ctc thanks!:o

FUNNYANDHORNY
07-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Bro,

care to share. Many thks.:D

kukubird2309
07-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Bro , Can share ? Million Thanks

RoadsterRTM
07-06-2016, 11:29 PM

Impressed at bro for saying no.
Normally with dick held hostage, uncle will become yes man and big carrot.

watchmansex
08-06-2016, 01:31 AM
Am overwhelmed with requests. Will try to share the contact with as many bros as possible but because this is an open forum i have no way of finding out if the one asking is also a vigilante, if you know what i mean.

So to help me differentiate you from a cop, it'll be nice if you could share a MILF contact with me as well. No SYT pls. MILF = late 30s, preferably 40s. Of course bros who have been around will get priority listing.

Hope you understand I'm just doing due diligence to protect a playground. :D

johnn
08-06-2016, 12:41 PM
a piece if land, got many milf?

watchmansex
12-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Have given out contact to as many bros as possible. Pls post your findings. Cheers

Rocky8888
12-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Hi Brother I like this type of massage please share contact thank you very much

luvtit
12-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Bro, can share ctc please?

Teo Ken
13-06-2016, 09:56 AM

Bro watchmansex thanks for the heads up i think this joint had a couple of thread here. If im not wrong this has an Hong letter. Keep it low bro they are just making a living.

bedokMassage
14-06-2016, 03:38 AM
this one private massage, at her own pte place?
can share?

crazydick88
16-06-2016, 07:08 PM

Hi bro, can pm address:D

yourlustfantasy
16-06-2016, 08:00 PM
bro mind sharing? wanna some MILF for TGIF

momba
16-06-2016, 08:45 PM
hi bro,

can please share contact and location? thanks

hoodbyair369
06-02-2017, 12:58 PM
address pls tks bro

BGNeo
06-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Bro, don't mind sharing the contact thanks

evoralliart
06-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Is this in a shopping centre concept? The description of this place seems familiar.
By the way... this is a last year thread.

123funlovingguy
06-02-2017, 05:20 PM
Bro, please share contact, sounds like she was fun

AQUARIUS88873
06-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Hi bro can share ty

buttsecks
06-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Bro can share please? Would love to explore

kukubird2309
06-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Brother can share ? Thanks

TaikoTai
07-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Impressed at bro for saying no.
Normally with dick held hostage, uncle will become yes man and big carrot.

I've said no before to a Minah ML when she popped the GQ. But that was because she was preoccupied with her phone every few minutes. An absolute turnoff even though she was quite cute. She thought I wanted to change MLs but I gave her face and said I wasn't in the mood. To think the next cubicle was having so much fun with their stereo moans and wet humpings...

mlftw
07-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks!

evoralliart
07-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Bro watchmansex thanks for the heads up i think this joint had a couple of thread here. If im not wrong this has an Hong letter. Keep it low bro they are just making a living.

Can't really rem where I saw this joint. I rem seeing with a joint with a H_ _ g letter before

anakin69
07-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Pm location bro

BratPrince
10-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Bro do share please thanks

alphina
10-02-2017, 12:51 AM
Hi bro

Can share contact? Thanks

darkness4311666
10-02-2017, 01:52 AM