PDA

View Full Version : First time or memorable massage you had....no need to name place or share

KCHA
07-06-2016, 12:47 AM
I m quite new to this scene, would like to hear about other experience. But i should start the ball rolling...
Moderator pls move this thread if it is in the wrong place.

To date the total number of times i went for massage is less than the number of fingers in one hand.

What got me interested was some months ago, visited a friend in middle kingdom. He brought me around on the last day, I am innocent then.... And still quite innocent now.... But nevermind, moving along... Finally reached a hotel (i think). As we enter, not the main entrance to the hotel, but a different entrance on another part of the hotel building, he spoke to the customer relations person greeting us as the door who then brought us to the rooms...

Quite funny on the way up...the CRO wore tight skirt...as we walked up the stairs she was a few steps ahead of us, her butt is facing us....can be easily hypnotised by the swaying...left right left right...

Until my bro decided to break the silence....wah, your place is for massaging and relaxing or a gym to work out ah? I walk so long still havent reach some more make me climb stairs ah? I already feel myself losing weight ah...

:D LOL

Finally arrived at a room, he made special arrangement with the CRO, then told me, u don't ask any question, just follow and go....

Ok, so gong gong follow the CRO. Another different room.
Quite dark, there is TV even. But shower room have to walk to next room, but not peak hours, no one around.

Waited a while, gong gong, don't know what's happening, don't know what to do...later someone came in... :o
(need to log out but will continue)

sony716
06-07-2016, 04:51 AM
Bro can share ctc and location.