PDA

View Full Version : Worst Experience Ever!!!

rain7168
22-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Calling out to anyone who's had the same lets share.......

Hey guys,

Last friday was very horny so drove arround looking for a good massage, remembering a post i saw here, decided to send a sms to the pm i got(yes!yes! me newbie!).
Replied in 3mins! Wah very excited! Thread said something like tis "gd massage in the nude bencoolen area". sms replied saying 160cm 45kg $150 1hr wat time .
Not knowing how to reply i sent ok where 15 mins. Was told where and so on....
Reached 81 at bencoolen in less than 15mins. Waited at 81 bout 5 mins was sms to go strXXd hotel when up excited bout 1st time knocked on door no reply.Knocked again no reply. Tot kena tua!!!!! As bout to leave the door opened.
Wah!!! Girl not bad looking as sms 160cm 45kg. Sat down bed had a cigg, try TKSS didn't say much i tot shy. Anyway FYI PRC. After she asked me to shower, thinking service better dan TKSS undressed dan went to bathroom, waited 4 few mins she didn't come in, dissappointed i showered myself.
Went out after my lonly shower, she was wrapped wif a towel. I lay down awaiting a massage she immediately bj 4 1min dan 69 for 1 min(very very nice pussy) afterwhich when ontop of me.
Bros best part she didn't even let me touch her tits don't say touch didn't even let me have a look at them. She used her hands to cover them. fuckup feeling so just get it over n done.
When done she rush to the shower,came out asked me to shower again BY MYSELF wat the FUCK!!! Came out thinking bad fuck maybe good message, laid on the bed she just sat on the chair. Pissed off got up dressed paid n left.

Worst experience of my life, go gl $40 thai treat u better man wat the fuck.

5stars
23-10-2006, 09:53 AM
i think you can shed more light.

Let's know how you get this lobang? which OKT?

AngieIV
23-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Replied in 3mins! Wah very excited! Thread said something like tis "gd massage in the nude bencoolen area". sms replied saying 160cm 45kg $150 1hr wat time .
Reached 81 at bencoolen in less than 15mins. Waited at 81 bout 5 mins was sms to go strXXd hotel when up excited bout 1st time knocked on door no reply.Knocked again no reply

Strand Hotel a lot of OKTs, which one you go through so that we can ban him :rolleyes:

randyboy73
25-10-2006, 06:08 PM
bro.. better give more details about where u got to know this gal (which thread)... so that we can avoid.....

onlyhuman
25-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Calling out to anyone who's had the same lets share.......

Hey guys,

Last friday was very horny so drove arround looking for a good massage, remembering a post i saw here, decided to send a sms to the pm i got(yes!yes! me newbie!).
Reached 81 at bencoolen in less than 15mins. Waited at 81 bout 5 mins was sms to go strXXd hotel when up excited bout 1st time knocked on door no reply.Knocked again no reply. Tot kena tua!!!!! As bout to leave the door opened.
Wah!!! Girl not bad looking as sms 160cm 45kg. Sat down bed had a cigg, try TKSS didn't say much i tot shy. Anyway FYI PRC. After she asked me to shower, thinking service better dan TKSS undressed dan went to bathroom, waited 4 few mins she didn't come in, dissappointed i showered myself.
Went out after my lonly shower, she was wrapped wif a towel. I lay down awaiting a massage she immediately bj 4 1min dan 69 for 1 min(very very nice pussy) afterwhich when ontop of me.
Bros best part she didn't even let me touch her tits don't say touch didn't even let me have a look at them. She used her hands to cover them. fuckup feeling so just get it over n done.
When done she rush to the shower,came out asked me to shower again BY MYSELF wat the FUCK!!! Came out thinking bad fuck maybe good message, laid on the bed she just sat on the chair. Pissed off got up dressed paid n left.

Worst experience of my life, go gl $40 thai treat u better man wat the fuck.

Damn this serious!...whose contact u called...care to elaborate?
so tat we can avoid this disappointment...

curiosityz
25-10-2006, 08:30 PM
bro, i feel for you...

rain7168
25-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Bros,

It's under the thread "message in the nude" or something like dat.

OKT: 815XXX38

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Bros...

there is a thread of "nude massager" under the HC and KTV section... I believe referring to the same person...

But to be fair, there were mixed FRs (i.e. good, ok and not so good)... My heart does go out to our bro, who spent the money only to get screwed up service.. i myself kena at least once or twice where i feel cheated after the session.....

Sigh... Caveat Emptor...... let the buyer beware.... thats the risk we take when we go in blind....

Happy cheonging....

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Bros...

there is a thread of "nude massager" under the HC and KTV section... I believe referring to the same person...

But to be fair, there were mixed FRs (i.e. good, ok and not so good)... My heart does go out to our bro, who spent the money only to get screwed up service.. i myself kena at least once or twice where i feel cheated after the session.....

Sigh... Caveat Emptor...... let the buyer beware.... thats the risk we take when we go in blind....

Happy cheonging....

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Bros...

Happy cheonging....

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Bros...

Happy cheonging....

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Boss

Sorry.. my system cockup... hang.. did not know that the posting went out 3 times. Pai Seh!:o