PDA

View Full Version : How do you know the gal is saying what she mean?

bonkpedia
29-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Do the guys really understand what the gals really mean?
I doubt any guys will disagree?

Guys, how do you try to get her real meaning?

Gals, how do you know that the guys will really get your meaning?

Won't life be better and easier to be direct?

chaned
29-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Hmm...

Sweetie, I will buy you a chanel handbag for your bd.
"No... its too expensive... I cant accept it" True or false?

Sweetie, I am cumming. Pls let me cum in your mouth.
"No. Cum on my stomach" - True or false?

Is it that difficult?

seed77
29-05-2016, 05:05 PM
LOL.. Guess u got to understand her more and body language.. Sometimes No means Yes and Yes means no and Yes means Yes and No Means no. U got to figure out yourself bro.

Chubbs
29-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Girls can be complicated sometimes. At times I dont even understand myself. Haha.

MATAKO
29-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Do the guys really understand what the gals really mean?
I doubt any guys will disagree?

Guys, how do you try to get her real meaning?

Gals, how do you know that the guys will really get your meaning?

Won't life be better and easier to be direct?

I don't even understand what you as saying .

sg50
29-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Life will be less interesting and less exciting if everything is so direct

poppincandies
29-05-2016, 06:11 PM
I don't even understand what you as saying .
haha :p :p

bonkpedia
29-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Sweetie, I am cumming. Pls let me cum in your mouth.
"No. Cum on my stomach" - True or false?

She would prefer u cum in the condom

bonkpedia
29-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Life will be less interesting and less exciting if everything is so direct

True, but its also more confusing too.

kharu
30-05-2016, 05:00 PM
True, but its also more confusing too.

You can't understand them but then you can't leave without them .

hugs
30-05-2016, 05:04 PM
You get confused becos you are rushing it. You are rushing becos of your desires for her.

bonkpedia
30-05-2016, 08:01 PM
You can't understand them but then you can't leave without them .

haha...very true...haha

bonkpedia
30-05-2016, 08:05 PM
You get confused becos you are rushing it. You are rushing becos of your desires for her.

or is it the gals themselves dont know what they want?

ddog
30-05-2016, 08:15 PM
girls emotions, feelings, choices are determined by her hormonal cycle, thoughts at the moment and mood.
One moment can say: you're just my friend
another moment say: I always have you in my heart (esp when she's jealous and losing you)

So when girl angry, you say: get back to me when you changed your mind (bcos chances are, she will)

orangeproud
30-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Hmm...

Sweetie, I will buy you a chanel handbag for your bd.
"No... its too expensive... I cant accept it" True or false?

In this case, there r some possibilities tat mayb out of her thoughtfulness n thrifty characters, she really dun wan u to spend tis type of money, n she really meant it when she says it.

Another case is she acts out of pretense so of course she dun meant wat she says:rolleyes:

Another possibility is probably she feel tat the period of knowing each other is quite short, n the r/s is juz a normal friend, so she feel inappropriate to accept such expensive gift fm the guy mayb scare he will misunderstand.;) This is politely decline n she meant it.

Woman is a complex creature, sometimes she may think too much. To understand them need time n can't b rush.

hugs
30-05-2016, 09:20 PM
girls emotions, feelings, choices are determined by her hormonal cycle, thoughts at the moment and mood.
another moment say: I always have you in my heart (esp when she's jealous and losing you)

So when girl angry, you say: get back to me when you changed your mind (bcos chances are, she will)

Wahhhhhhhhh,,,,.......

Ok first thing first. The whole logic is wrong. But the actions you chose caused the same reactions from the girl, under a correct logic. Either ways, same results. But I must emphasize that the logic is wrong!:D

hugs
30-05-2016, 09:30 PM
or is it the gals themselves dont know what they want?

Women always know what they want.

When they seem don't, that is because they are weighing options, testing you, declining you politely while maintaining friendship with you, wanting to see how serious are you, wanting to see your efforts, deciding where to categorise you( fb, ons, bf, platonic f etc).

So don't rush.

bonkpedia
31-05-2016, 08:17 PM

haha...i remember a friend told me about his fb.
they had argument everytime they meet.
but everytime they managed to talk it out.
about 1mth back, they had an argument and she said "after this meeting, she will delete him".
after a cold war of 1hr, she is ok with him.
till now, they r still in contact and arranging the next meeting.
so does that mean she has feelings for him or something else?
any sis want to answer this?

bonkpedia
31-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Women always know what they want.

When they seem don't, that is because they are weighing options, testing you, declining you politely while maintaining friendship with you, wanting to see how serious are you, wanting to see your efforts, deciding where to categorise you( fb, ons, bf, platonic f etc).

So don't rush.

is it?
or is it whatever way guys choose is wrong??

bonkpedia
05-06-2016, 10:56 AM
In this case, there r some possibilities tat mayb out of her thoughtfulness n thrifty characters, she really dun wan u to spend tis type of money, n she really meant it when she says it.

Another case is she acts out of pretense so of course she dun meant wat she says:rolleyes:

Another possibility is probably she feel tat the period of knowing each other is quite short, n the r/s is juz a normal friend, so she feel inappropriate to accept such expensive gift fm the guy mayb scare he will misunderstand.;) This is politely decline n she meant it.

Woman is a complex creature, sometimes she may think too much. To understand them need time n can't b rush.

true true....

hugs
05-06-2016, 10:59 AM
is it?
or is it whatever way guys choose is wrong??

your mindset is wrong.

bonkpedia
05-06-2016, 01:28 PM
your mindset is wrong.

haha...maybe i am wrong?
so what is the correct mindset?
i remember a friend told me about his fb.
about 1mth back, they had an argument and she said "after this meeting, she will delete him".

ddog
05-06-2016, 04:09 PM
haha...i remember a friend told me about his fb.
any sis want to answer this?

Gal on short term agreement, when think back of argument happened last week, last year, girl suddenly hate again. Proven fact. In long run, surely break-off.
Sis would never admit of that, don't waste time asking. Read example 3% man book, that's truth and break the man-woman misunderstanding cycle.
Last week gal absolutely happy, cheerful, but tears fall at night while she's in bed. Ddog told her to tell when she wants to. Give girl 3minute hug, kiss on lips tell her can help her work it out, and send her to bed. Plant seeds, now girl is chasing Ddog (not a ladies man, just perfecting skills constantly) and girl is quite famous icon and a looker.

ibanezjem555
05-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Bro Ddog is smart !

My small contribution. Keep a number of set answers for your lady so that you can avoid problems later. If quarrel, whole day wasted and still must make amends. A good answer takes 1 or 2 min and your whole day is saved to do what you like..

Qn 1: Which dress is better, the blue or red ?
(Real qn: Are you bloody paying attention here or frustrated with me dragging you for my shopping ?)
Ans: Both looks good. The blue matches your hair good for something subtle and the red matches the shoes you have at home..
(soon, you will be able to return to whatever you were doing..)

Qn 2: Are you thirsty ? Can I get you Koi Bubble tea ?
(Real qn: I am quite thirsty.. must drink something I like which is Koi- not whether you are bloody thirsty.. and please get the drink.)
Ans: Yes, the weather a little warm. Which Koi tea you like ?

Qn3: Why you so quiet ? What are you thinking of ?
(Real qn: Are you thinking about me ? Or ignoring me ?)
Ans: Thinking of sex with you (if close or OC- this usually shuts them up bcos they dont want to have sex but you r thinking of them..)
Ans: Thinking of kissing you (followed by giving hand a quick squeeze.. maybe you get lucky..)

Rock on Bros :cool:

bonkpedia
05-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Gal on short term agreement, when think back of argument happened last week, last year, girl suddenly hate again. Proven fact. In long run, surely break-off.
Sis would never admit of that, don't waste time asking. Read example 3% man book, that's truth and break the man-woman misunderstanding cycle.
Last week gal absolutely happy, cheerful, but tears fall at night while she's in bed. Ddog told her to tell when she wants to. Give girl 3minute hug, kiss on lips tell her can help her work it out, and send her to bed. Plant seeds, now girl is chasing Ddog (not a ladies man, just perfecting skills constantly) and girl is quite famous icon and a looker.

very deep...

bonkpedia
05-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Bro Ddog is smart !

My small contribution. Keep a number of set answers for your lady so that you can avoid problems later. If quarrel, whole day wasted and still must make amends. A good answer takes 1 or 2 min and your whole day is saved to do what you like..

Qn 1: Which dress is better, the blue or red ?
(Real qn: Are you bloody paying attention here or frustrated with me dragging you for my shopping ?)
Ans: Both looks good. The blue matches your hair good for something subtle and the red matches the shoes you have at home..

Qn 2: Are you thirsty ? Can I get you Koi Bubble tea ?
(Real qn: I am quite thirsty.. must drink something I like which is Koi- not whether you are bloody thirsty.. and please get the drink.)
Ans: Yes, the weather a little warm. Which Koi tea you like ?

Qn3: Why you so quiet ? What are you thinking of ?
(Real qn: Are you thinking about me ? Or ignoring me ?)
Ans: Thinking of sex with you (if close or OC- this usually shuts them up bcos they dont want to have sex but you r thinking of them..)
Ans: Thinking of kissing you (followed by giving hand a quick squeeze.. maybe you get lucky..)

Rock on Bros :cool:

thank you.
but this seem like couple already in a long relationship, not at the misty stage?

coldcut3
05-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Interesting topic :)

bonkpedia
08-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Interesting topic :)

but it seem no one is interested to continue discussion