PDA

View Full Version : Eating a lady

Pages : [1] 2

abcdefg7
29-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy. I actually read up and ask my lesbian friends on what's the best way but some how, women that I have gone down on love it to fucking bits but the tough part is actually getting her to willingly let me go down on her. Even after she's tried it and she loves it, the next time round, they seem so hesitant about it. And because of my dying hunger to go down, I always tell them it's fine and they should be proud of it and just lay back and enjoy the ride. But they just don't feel comfortable so can someone let me know is it just coincidental that this lady is one of the many or few that just don't want it.

Your thoughts please!

happyking
29-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Your title is misleading . It should be " Eating a ladies ' pussy " . :)

ddog
29-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Ladies need 30mins to get sexual, shorter if hot heavy petting. If ladies sufficiently aroused, they will say f*** it (many ladies I know use profanities), lick me silly, then open legs big big and thrust hips into your mouth while you eating. Spare the small talks, only weak beta males ask for permission.
That's Ddog experience. But pussycat all slightly different smell and taste too... like food, me like

JoelMatip
29-05-2016, 10:44 AM
TS, so you are a girl and les?

anikisan
29-05-2016, 01:22 PM
hi abc bro,

to begin with, we dont ask fro their permission to eat their pussy...yes, the earlier bro who replied as such is the truth - only beta males ask for permission! no offense though.

my approach is that i will make them super horny and then i will go down on her without them asking. usually they will let out a huge gasp and arch their hips fwd in pleasure, thrusting their lady bits further into your mouth while at the same time, saying no:)

so, my answer to this is...use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!

paula0x
29-05-2016, 01:26 PM
.use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro![/QUOTE]

Wow you are experienced!

anikisan
29-05-2016, 01:35 PM
.use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!

Wow you are experienced![/QUOTE]

haha no la! still got lots of learn. one thing i learnt though is, women are still women...emotional creatures who need to feel loved. normal girls or prostitutes are the same...they still want to feel loved, desired and be treated like a lady, not a piece of meat or sex machine...

when we treat them well in our manner, attitude, with gentleness and also the macho-ness of a man, it will turn them on greatly. for most of them la. of coz there are some who want their men to treat them roughly etc

analyzed
29-05-2016, 01:40 PM
i'm guessing the lady you're mentioning was feeling a little self conscious.
she is not feeling confident in herself.
Well, that's what I would tell the guy that want to lick me down under

thickhead
29-05-2016, 04:17 PM
i'm guessing the lady you're mentioning was feeling a little self conscious.
she is not feeling confident in herself.
Well, that's what I would tell the guy that want to lick me down under

Sorry. Don't quite get you.
What would you tell a guy if you want to be eaten?
Normally a guy will just move down and enjoy the abalone.
Do guys normally ask?

Chubbs
29-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Some ladies aren't comfortable with such. (Me, for example) Haha. I love being eaten but yeap, its the whole not confident with my own body kind-of thing. I feel bad towards the guy actually.

Then again, like what majority have mentioned, use lotsa foreplay. Get her real horny, she'll most likely give way to you. I can testified this because I myself did gave way to the guy in the end.

abcdefg7
29-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Well,

I personally feel it's a good idea to ask first. Because who knows how she feels. Like it's mentioned above, if she really is into it then of course she'll say "please do!!" So I don't see why it shouldn't be asked. You can actually ask it in such a sensual and erotic way that it can turn it up even more because she wants it and know she knows she's gonna get it.

2nd, what happens if she's not ready for u to go down on her for various reason and u dive right in and then it kills the mood?

Just food for thought guys, obviously the egos are playing up in a few lads here. But as I said, just food for thought and wanted to actually hear from the ladies themselves.

Whatever it is, enjoy.

bobhuat
29-05-2016, 09:38 PM
my humble opinion:

you are thinking too much. use your heart and feeling, don't use your brain too much. and most of the time you will see them loving your eating of their abalone.

sidetrack abit Bro abcdefg7, are you in a job that requires a lot of calculation and analysis? (eg: Accountant / Engineer? ) just thinking that you might be too left-brained. hehe...:D

Well,

I personally feel it's a good idea to ask first. Because who knows how she feels. Like it's mentioned above, if she really is into it then of course she'll say "please do!!" So I don't see why it shouldn't be asked. You can actually ask it in such a sensual and erotic way that it can turn it up even more because she wants it and know she knows she's gonna get it.

2nd, what happens if she's not ready for u to go down on her for various reason and u dive right in and then it kills the mood?

Just food for thought guys, obviously the egos are playing up in a few lads here. But as I said, just food for thought and wanted to actually hear from the ladies themselves.

Whatever it is, enjoy.

Latte
29-05-2016, 09:43 PM
I think other bros have mentioned, go with the flow. Foreplay and get them aroused, then just go down lah. Have you had any lady (even horny cock lover) whom ask you "Can I suck you"?

Sounds weird isn't it.

abcdefg7
29-05-2016, 09:47 PM
my humble opinion:

you are thinking too much. use your heart and feeling, don't use your brain too much. and most of the time you will see them loving your eating of their abalone.

sidetrack abit Bro abcdefg7, are you in a job that requires a lot of calculation and analysis? (eg: Accountant / Engineer? ) just thinking that you might be too left-brained. hehe...:D

Indeed I am. I'm a bit of a dork actually.

hakone
29-05-2016, 10:07 PM
so, my answer to this is...use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!
Good advice although not many WL allow frenching, need to find other ways to tease her :)

KCHA
29-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Had an ex who loved it but couldn't return a proper favour. :cool:

Another ex really didn't like it at all... Everytime i tried or about to try she just tensed up. Sometimes even when aroused, just tell me straight don't want. :cool:

LPPL...don't go with the flow usually end up no happy ending.

anikisan
29-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Good advice although not many WL allow frenching, need to find other ways to tease her :)

yeah true...actually i'm super selective to lick directly on WL's pussy...mostly i will lick along the sides of her pussy lips and the small area in between her love hole and anal...it's quite sensitive one, she;ll get horny really fast

lickNpoke
29-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.

lickNpoke
29-05-2016, 11:36 PM
While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.

lickNpoke
29-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.

lickNpoke
29-05-2016, 11:50 PM
As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....

abcdefg7
30-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Wow. lickNpoke.

Love the analogy u used about ramen noodles. And yes, I do love to tongue a lady and lick up all that nectar. Wonderful

aerandir
30-05-2016, 03:36 PM
similar hobby/fetish here :p always love licking the ladies and making them cum by cunnilingus

ceeko
30-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!! (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL)

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

26878 (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL)

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL).

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL)

analyzed
30-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.

While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.

Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.

As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....

Omg lickNpoke
Who would say no to your licking!!!!
Sounds amazing!!!

abcdefg7
30-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Wah,

I would like to try that. Better put a shot of whisky by the side in case it does taste "funny"

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL).

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video (http://adf.ly/1ajKFL)

lickNpoke
30-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Just help yourself to her unsuspecting clitorical zone and simply own it like a confident rock star on a stage upon raving fans. The prancing tongue is the rockstar and her sweet twat is the stage. Her cream that follows are the screams and yells from raving fans.

Throw some element of excitement and showmanship for her by by giving her an intimidating stare into her eyes and suddenly ripping her cheap panties away to show her you are as serious as a motherfucking heart attack when you come to eating her down there.

Disclaimer... peel off her panties if she is wearing expensive panties. Apply basic commonsense.

BitchBassy
30-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy. I actually read up and ask my lesbian friends on what's the best way but some how, women that I have gone down on love it to fucking bits but the tough part is actually getting her to willingly let me go down on her. Even after she's tried it and she loves it, the next time round, they seem so hesitant about it. And because of my dying hunger to go down, I always tell them it's fine and they should be proud of it and just lay back and enjoy the ride. But they just don't feel comfortable so can someone let me know is it just coincidental that this lady is one of the many or few that just don't want it.

Your thoughts please!

your thread title made u sound like a cannibal

ddog
30-05-2016, 07:04 PM
NONO:
Weak bro: er... can we have sex now? please?
Girl: *what a weakling* no way!!

Weak Bro: can we kiss? like in french kiss?
Girl: lame... turnoff... psshhh

YESYES:
Just grab the gal from behind, caress, and continues to bite her neck (many gals luv) softly, make her melt and if not much resistance, attack the thighs and shoulders, under her wrist, if girl sufficiently aroused, a french kiss should be reciprocated with tongues by gal and more... Based on Ddogs most recent experience.

Same as hunting in wild, hunter just coax anime, come here, I want eat you... or just grab it and cut its throat? Woman perceive weak/strong male from things like above.

ceeko
30-05-2016, 08:27 PM
What happens if the pussy is really really hairy?

10 Ah Tiong Bu, 9.5 of them all hairy pussy one. If its shaven, usually is professional whore.

See if you are turned on by this hairy pussy play (http://adf.ly/1aASV4)

Very kinky, she's blindfolded summore.

My MILF FB was hairy, still went down on her. still can find the clit. still lapped her up nicely.

CumExplorer
30-05-2016, 09:28 PM

i think the title should be "lady eating a lady" :D

CumExplorer
30-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy.
Your thoughts please!

ts do you like being eaten in there ? :D if yes then being eaten by guy or lady ?

most lades are straight in this world :p

abcdefg7
30-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Dude,

I am a nice young man that just loves to eat pussy. Love it to bits.

ts do you like being eaten in there ? :D if yes then being eaten by guy or lady ?

most lades are straight in this world :p

lickNpoke
30-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Naughty horny hormones raging schoolboys to Rolex wearing Benz driven towkays also relishes a good pussy feasting. Regardless of race language and religion would be the ball park statistics of pussy snacking.

abcdefg7
30-05-2016, 10:56 PM
You damn right about that like you mentioned, every decent woman deserves a good cunninlingus

Naughty horny hormones raging schoolboys to Rolex wearing Benz driven towkays also relishes a good pussy feasting. Regardless of race language and religion would be the ball park statistics of pussy snacking.

lickNpoke
02-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her.

Can write in cursive... can be capital letters .... sometime write a whole pharse for her.... confirm to drive her up the wall, slowly squirm here and there, breathing heavily, moaning.... it is about this stage that:

the tongue would carelessly and light stroke from the clitty to the labia lips, then it's time for "lip to lip" as by then the lips should playfully pull her labia lips alternatively left right left left right right then clitty lick, clitty lick, right left left labias etc.... the aroma of the juice (depending on her diet) would reach licker's nose by now....

Some times darting of tongue at the fleshy area between the anus and the vagina entrance.... that's when she will start to gasp then itbwill be ideal to suck on that area for a good while and without a hint send tongue plunging in to her vagina canal slobbering away at it...she will be high as a kite in the clouds.....

abcdefg7
04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Wonderfully articulated. Oh gosh, definitely want to taste some juices soon!!

Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her.

Can write in cursive... can be capital letters .... sometime write a whole pharse for her.... confirm to drive her up the wall, slowly squirm here and there, breathing heavily, moaning.... it is about this stage that:

the tongue would carelessly and light stroke from the clitty to the labia lips, then it's time for "lip to lip" as by then the lips should playfully pull her labia lips alternatively left right left left right right then clitty lick, clitty lick, right left left labias etc.... the aroma of the juice (depending on her diet) would reach licker's nose by now....

Some times darting of tongue at the fleshy area between the anus and the vagina entrance.... that's when she will start to gasp then itbwill be ideal to suck on that area for a good while and without a hint send tongue plunging in to her vagina canal slobbering away at it...she will be high as a kite in the clouds.....

BlackDragoned
04-06-2016, 04:55 AM

I agree with it also :D

SourCreams
04-06-2016, 08:44 AM

Seems really fun :D

ralliart
04-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting...
wow thats a real good pointer...

all along i would just lick her like i paint the wall emphasising on the tip of the clit and when she starts to leave up her hips slightly, thats where i sense that i have hit the spot :D

Trifecta
04-06-2016, 06:22 PM
wow thats a real good pointer...

Agreed as well ;)

Fatwife
05-06-2016, 05:47 PM
not all guys know how to eat pussy..i personally like to be eaten but it depend on skill maybe. Ass ...haha nvr try before...by eating pussy does make us more wet definately but ofc you guys will erect even faster so normally you dont eat that long..but u don need to ask them whether u can go down..u can see his expression is she willing to be eaten...by askijg seem like abit too shy to say ok pls go down on me bah..haha it my personal thought. Some guys dislike e smell lo...hairy pussy..how to lick har...u will be eating Fa cai leh...huatt ah

Amora
05-06-2016, 05:48 PM

Very well said

hugs
05-06-2016, 06:03 PM

speechless....because busy screaming by then thats why speechless. this is wild. this one, i like:p

HihoSilver
05-06-2016, 08:15 PM

Very good point made :)

WaterJet
05-06-2016, 08:21 PM

Never thought about it that way :D

hakone
05-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her...
Thanks for sharing.

As you nick suggests, any tips on poking? :)

coldcut3
05-06-2016, 11:26 PM
i think the title should be "lady eating a lady" :D

Good point made :D

lickNpoke
06-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Well for the poking part of it... some love to be violently be taken when they in the mist of their orgasmical splendor because they will be hissing or yelling (at times clawing the head of their licker and meshing their swollen vagina onto the face of the licker lathering their womanly nectar all over their face...) to put it in NOW. That is not a request but a imperative demand that is to be met.

It's when her thigh are all spread up wide and big for a good sports fucking.

What is sports fucking?

It is when the vaginal gets worked on athletically by a erected cock. The ins and outs must be assertive and firm.

The ins or thrust must be balls deep reaching places in the vaginal canal that have never been violated.

The outs or withrawal must stop just halfway of the cock head and ready to plunge every inche back into the velvety vaginal canal.

Why halfway of the cock head? Because if the whole cock is withdrawn then there are chance of misaligned entry into the vagina.

And slamming a misaligned cock flat onto a welcoming vagina can be painful. With the cock head half way out the reentry alignment is sure fire.

So that's the poking mechanics.

The velocity of the shaft pace should ranges from cruising pace of 110 BPM to a modest fast raming of 130BPM. (beats per minute) never start of hyper speed pace because the one that is poking with be out of breath in a short while. The idea is to increase the pace.

Applicable in missionary or doggie.

abcdefg7
06-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Haha. I'm glad I started this thread. Love hearing all these opinions!

Enjoy, ladies!

Obermaier
06-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Well for the poking part of it... some love to be violently be taken when they in the mist of their orgasmical splendor because they will be hissing or yelling (at times clawing the head of their licker and meshing their swollen vagina onto the face of the licker lathering their womanly nectar all over their face...) to put it in NOW. That is not a request but a imperative demand that is to be met.

What is sports fucking?

It is when the vaginal gets worked on athletically by a erected cock. The ins and outs must be assertive and firm.

The ins or thrust must be balls deep reaching places in the vaginal canal that have never been violated.

The outs or withrawal must stop just halfway of the cock head and ready to plunge every inche back into the velvety vaginal canal.

Why halfway of the cock head? Because if the whole cock is withdrawn then there are chance of misaligned entry into the vagina.

And slamming a misaligned cock flat onto a welcoming vagina can be painful. With the cock head half way out the reentry alignment is sure fire.

The velocity of the shaft pace should ranges from cruising pace of 110 BPM to a modest fast raming of 130BPM. (beats per minute) never start of hyper speed pace because the one that is poking with be out of breath in a short while. The idea is to increase the pace.

Good tips :)

lickNpoke
07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Then we have those who need to recover after an intense orgasm from their leaky and swollen vagina after their sticky or sometime watery cunt nectar has been discharged... then those need to rest for a moment or two because if they were to be taken by demand they will squirm all over when their recovering vagina is too sensitive to be had.

These type cannot sports fucked.

These type must be gently and slowly spread up their thighs and slowly enter being mindful the aching, hyper sensitive and throbbing vagina are well conditioned as they are being enter and leisurely being in and out in baby pace with a cock. The ins and outs must be caringly paced.

The ins or thrust should be short and leisurely to condition the vaginal canal with the outs or withdrawals must stop just halfway of the cock and push in back not too deep into the velvety vaginal canal.

The speed shaft pace should ranges from ballady pace of 80BPM to 100BPM. (beats per minute) As usual the idea is to increase the pace.

These type of vagina are very clampy as in it will response by clamping their vaginal muscle on your shaft. Very soothing cunt this type.

ralliart
07-06-2016, 01:49 PM
The speed shaft pace should ranges from ballady pace of 80BPM to 100BPM. (beats per minute) As usual the idea is to increase the pace.

Time to get a HRM watch :D

Chivalry
07-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Love hearing all these opinions!

Same here :D

ceeko
07-06-2016, 05:47 PM

Show her the clip above.

Then make her watch this one below
(http://adf.ly/1axO8P)
28187 (http://adf.ly/1axO8P)

See if she likes her ass being licked as well as her pussy (http://adf.ly/1axO8P)

If not, turn off the lights, cause she may be self concious, then sneak attack and go down on both her holes!

abcdefg7
09-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Good idea! Turn off the lights!

Show her the clip above.

Then make her watch this one below
(http://adf.ly/1axO8P)
28187 (http://adf.ly/1axO8P)

See if she likes her ass being licked as well as her pussy (http://adf.ly/1axO8P)

If not, turn off the lights, cause she may be self concious, then sneak attack and go down on both her holes!

ceeko
10-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Just licked milf fb in the ass.

She reciprocated with a super long bbbj while I watched a movie. Cum after 40min. In her mouth

acidicavex
10-06-2016, 09:23 AM
This is a good thread to learn how to eat the women inside out!!!!:D

pyscho77
10-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Damn... TGiF ... my glasses get fogged/steamed up just reading ur description

What is sports fucking?

ceeko
10-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Damn... TGiF ... my glasses get fogged/steamed up just reading ur description

Wu yia boh.. turn down the air conditioning la

abcdefg7
19-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Hahaha. Hilarious comment! Just wanted to share that I got squirted at by one gorgeous vagina. Loved it. It almost hit my eye. It's because while I was running my tongue up and down, fingers gave some attention to the neighbouring hole. Lovely. As expected, I made sure I licked up all that sweet tasting honey. Yummy. And of course, it will follow up like how it's mentioned above when a demand was thrown down. Love that first sensation of sliding into a tight but well lubricared vagina. Just feels so good and right. Damn.

JoseMonterio
19-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Hahaha. Hilarious comment! Just wanted to share that I got squirted at by one gorgeous vagina. Loved it. It almost hit my eye. It's because while I was running my tongue up and down, fingers gave some attention to the neighbouring hole. Lovely. As expected, I made sure I licked up all that sweet tasting honey. Yummy. And of course, it will follow up like how it's mentioned above when a demand was thrown down. Love that first sensation of sliding into a tight but well lubricared vagina. Just feels so good and right. Damn.

Congrats!! you must have really enjoyed the moment :)

CumExplorer
19-06-2016, 12:10 PM

What is sports fucking?

ooo good tip bro :D

Kreener
19-06-2016, 05:42 PM
ooo good tip bro :D

ya like it too :D

D-joker
19-06-2016, 07:11 PM
I personally loves eating pussy. Suck n nibble on e clit. Mmm.. while the juice flows out and she start to clamp on u head. Then when she cums the body starts jerking and the moan. Omg.... i will personally make her cum for a few time b4 i actually fuck my partner...

I can spent 30mins or so juz eating. Slurps...

abcdefg7
30-06-2016, 12:51 PM
So who's been lucky and having some!?

30-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Ever encountered any lady who refused to be eaten?

Slowpump
30-06-2016, 04:47 PM
From what little i know, i'll say 9 out of 10 of them would not refuse to be eaten if done properly.

hugs
30-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Done properly? As a girl i can tell you the answer is 10 out of 10.

Slowpump
30-06-2016, 05:50 PM
So Hugs, who am i to argue with the recepients right?..hehe. On the other hand, no guy will turn down a blow job done properly or not. :D

sadfa
30-06-2016, 09:52 PM
From what little i know, i'll say 9 out of 10 of them would not refuse to be eaten if done properly.

Should b more than 9.
Some gers find it dirty n don't like to b eaten.

I ever met a guy who don't like to be bj cos he says its dirty.

jiajialiangteh
01-07-2016, 12:08 AM
I've always thought of eating a lady as appreciating every single part of her - be it mentally, spiritually or in this case, physically.

Long story short - this girl I'm currently seeing, we had a moment of fire and got intimate. I remember the look of shock when first went down on her and was just so hesitant. She kind of pushed my head away but I already had a few mouthful of her. I just kept going as she slowly started to give in.

The rest was just me, doing my thing. It was just such a turn on to be able to serve a lady, just like what some other bros mentioned here. Can still recall her moans and her eyes...flipping up, with firm grasp of the pillow.

Well..I made it a point to explain to her of my sudden approach down south. She was all shy about it but when I asked if she liked it, she subtlely gave me a nob along with a smile.

Anyway great advice from the many bros. Sometimes it pays off to catch the girl unguarded like mine. And who knows, you might just get a deliveroo service when she knock on your door.

Kojak
01-07-2016, 03:16 AM
I've always thought of eating a lady as appreciating every single part of her - be it mentally, spiritually or in this case, physically.

Long story short - this girl I'm currently seeing, we had a moment of fire and got intimate. I remember the look of shock when first went down on her and was just so hesitant. She kind of pushed my head away but I already had a few mouthful of her. I just kept going as she slowly started to give in.

The rest was just me, doing my thing. It was just such a turn on to be able to serve a lady, just like what some other bros mentioned here. Can still recall her moans and her eyes...flipping up, with firm grasp of the pillow.

Well..I made it a point to explain to her of my sudden approach down south. She was all shy about it but when I asked if she liked it, she subtlely gave me a nob along with a smile.

Anyway great advice from the many bros. Sometimes it pays off to catch the girl unguarded like mine. And who knows, you might just get a deliveroo service when she knock on your door.

Nice share bro :)

InVi
01-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Nice share bro :)

Same thoughts here :)

Velvetpussy
05-07-2016, 10:41 PM
I think you just have to get her in the mood. If my boyfriend suddenly just comes on to me and wants to start eating me out I'll push him away. I like OMG teased and touched before diving into the deed. It makes me feel less self conscious.

Subway98
06-07-2016, 02:18 AM
I think you just have to get her in the mood. If my boyfriend suddenly just comes on to me and wants to start eating me out I'll push him away. I like OMG teased and touched before diving into the deed. It makes me feel less self conscious.

That makes sense :)

Velvetpussy
07-07-2016, 03:24 PM
hehe u like a little foreplay and get other parts of u warmed up first? :D

Of course 😏😉 who doesn't like being teased

DavidSilver
07-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Of course ���� who doesn't like being teased

Very true hahaha :D

Xiaoshi
07-07-2016, 03:53 PM
This thread is so evil....

iBra
07-07-2016, 04:56 PM

To eat a lady is evil? :p

Outstanding
07-07-2016, 06:06 PM

But exciting :D

Zinchenko
07-07-2016, 07:13 PM
But exciting :D

Agree with you bro :)

jiajialiangteh
07-07-2016, 10:24 PM
To pick up where I left off, I noticed that the girl I'm seeing now is less...consious and hesistant when my mouth decides to head down south. In fact, you can tell that she enjoys it.

We went about our deed last week and I decided to somewhat teased her (then again, maybe my mouth needed a little break from all the movement :p). While eating her, I stopped and stuck my tongue out. Upon the sudden stop of my mouth movement, she shifted her body towards the tip of my tongue.

All I did was hold out my tongue in a stationary position while she continued stroking her clit up and down, against the tip if my tongue. It was really hot to see her having her same wavelength as me now when it comes to going down on her. She is now taking the initiation and working for it ;).

Velvetpussy
08-07-2016, 01:01 AM
how would u liked to be Teased ? :) can you englighten us a thing or 2 please ? :D

I prefer starting from the top. Like tongue fights or passionate kiss whatever you and your partner like? Then maybe you can give her love bites if she's sensitive there. Play with her nipples suck them lick them carass her boobs. Play with her clit while you suck on her nipple. Finger fuck her if you want or just tease her there by running your finger up and down the hole. By then she probably horny enough to let you eat her

brownkettle
08-07-2016, 01:52 AM
I prefer starting from the top. Like tongue fights or passionate kiss whatever you and your partner like? Then maybe you can give her love bites if she's sensitive there. Play with her nipples suck them lick them carass her boobs. Play with her clit while you suck on her nipple. Finger fuck her if you want or just tease her there by running your finger up and down the hole. By then she probably horny enough to let you eat her

Good advice!! Thanks sis :)

Wombats
08-07-2016, 04:01 AM
To pick up where I left off, I noticed that the girl I'm seeing now is less...consious and hesistant when my mouth decides to head down south. In fact, you can tell that she enjoys it.

We went about our deed last week and I decided to somewhat teased her (then again, maybe my mouth needed a little break from all the movement :p). While eating her, I stopped and stuck my tongue out. Upon the sudden stop of my mouth movement, she shifted her body towards the tip of my tongue.

All I did was hold out my tongue in a stationary position while she continued stroking her clit up and down, against the tip if my tongue. It was really hot to see her having her same wavelength as me now when it comes to going down on her. She is now taking the initiation and working for it ;).

Good to know you are moving forward :)

OnTheRoof
08-07-2016, 04:03 AM

Why you say so??

Rickey
08-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Good advice for us guys here frm our dear sis velvetpussy ;). One of the best & sensual description of foreplay enjoyment...coming direct frm a lady's POV ! :p

sebastien
03-10-2016, 10:29 PM

straight and to the point!

abcdefg7
13-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Just re reading some of these threads and I'm dying to lick some pussy.

Feel the climb in my mouth and my tongue flicking at it.

Yummy!

happywoody
13-04-2017, 03:52 PM
thanks TS for reigniting the thread.

the cunningliguists have spoken - whether writing the alphabet or figuring out the arabic numerals - it's putting the lady in your center

she's the goddess to be kissed, teased and pleasured
it's only when she surrenders all trust to u, then she'd be taken on a flight to knock knockin on heaven's door

freezetheDB
14-04-2017, 02:51 AM
IMHO foreplay starts the moment you see her, whether its dinner or a date.

there should be sexual tension throughout so when the time comes to do the deed, u do not need to start from level 1.

Niao
14-04-2017, 08:46 AM
I have always enjoys my BF or FB eats me. But I will never request them to do it for me, it's really up to them. I have never failed to suck the guy/guys I gonna have sex with till now, no man I had sex with will say no to me using my mouth on them. :p

I remembered when I was working in banquet in my younger days for some pocket money, got into a relationship with my manager who was almost 20 years older. Relationships only lasted short 2 weeks but that was one of my man in my life I remembered. A Chinese guy just got married with a Indian Wife.

My first sex with him was after work at the roof of the hotel where he brought me to help him to pick up some napkins for next day breakfast set up before he send me home.

Ended up he confessed to me he likes me and things just happened. He was the first man I squirt on him while he eats me. Very impressive lickings skill and we almost had sex and he will eats me without failed almost Everyday till he requested to break off 2 weeks later.

Hurt me most was only when we had sex for almost 2 weeks and he left me. He requested to break off on my bed at my home naked. That's really bad :( I was young so learnt my lesson not to trust older man, especially married man.

heavenmothz
14-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Men so have to be good at Multi-Tasking :p

Playing with your clit would lapping/licking/sucking on your nipples (all at the same time) works for you ?

Cunninglinus would be very necessary I assume :D you return the favor when 1 receives the favor :D hehehe

Hahaha. Kinda like driving manual car. Super thrilling.

In my experience, technique differs lady to lady. I usually use foreplay to find out the sensitive spots of a lady (each lady has a different spot, like playing minesweeper).

Usually playing around those sensitive locations gets them wet purty fast too. Inner thigh, back of neck, ears. Met one who has sensitive collar bone area too. Haha.

lickNpoke
14-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Hurt me most was only when we had sex for almost 2 weeks and he left me. He requested to break off on my bed at my home naked. That's really bad :( I was young so learnt my lesson not to trust older man, especially married man.

Well we all have our memory lanes... my version is a married office colleague who was like 10 years + my senior. She very demure and all. Sometimes when she gets into unhappy patch with her hubby... she would confined in me. I felt sad too seeing her so sad. Despite I was staying in the east... I would accompany her home after work in the MRT to the west side... just the two of us in the crowded train we would stand close together with an arm around her listening to her unhappiness.

(I never intend to try her out or anything because I see her as a married colleague who is 10 years + my senior and we are close that's all...)

When I resigned she bought me lunch at Moven Pick we chose a nice private corner as I told her my plans.

I left Singapore to work and came back after many years. I call her up at office she was so happy to hear from me.

Then coincidentally we just happened to meet up on Valentines day... And yes she is still with her hubby from back then and during our outing we spoke about my years overseas. We were walking and holding hands at Marina Square when she suddenly suggested up front, direct in her soft voice without looking at me...

She: We should go get a room...
Me: (speechless for a moment) are you sure...?
She: Why?
Me: What about him?
She: I don't want to talk or think about him now.
Me: O.K... sorry.. I mean...
She: Why?
Me: Nothing... I never expect this.... o.k.

There was so much things I wanna say to her... but I don't want to spoil the moment with the way I blundered it just now when she suggested we should go get a room...

Took a cab, and alight at the 1st motel we saw at one of the lorongs.... paid, got keys went in room... I on light, she promptly off light. I got the hint.

We just took each other at that very moment when I got the hint after she off the light.

We did not even on the aircon....

We frenched each other deeply, she grab me there, I grab, grope her everywhere.

In the dark she stripped off my pants, pulled down my undies and gobble me up, claiming me 100%. I stood there helpless. Surrendering to her oral skills as one hand from me was holding on to the edge of the bed while the other was in her panties with my fingers... stroking her womanhood.

Lust took over and manage the both of us.... I fondly recalled push her to the bed, lift up her skirt and yanking her panties off to the side in the dark releasing her lovely aroma and I feasted on her as she protest...

While eating her silly I confessed: "the first time (slobbering slobbering) I saw you at the copier machine... (licking licking)I never thought we will be like that...."

She responded panting "You... you looked so fierce, (oooohhh ah...) you know... when I saw you the first time (ah......) at the copier machine.... but you were.... (oooohh....) helpful and nice to let me jump Q to use the copier.... " with that she grab my head and pressure my face further between her thighs.... there was even one instance she sat on my face and I was lapping it up greedily while she suck me off clean and proper... She sure know who to make me feel like I am the only man in the world....

Anyway... That night everything was revealed, no more secret adorations, no more held back affections. We just made passionate love in the dark, sweating away...

She swallowed my essence for the big finale... I almost went mad.

After that I limped off to on the aircon, we took separate showers. We held each other in arms as we checked out. Then she said you walk first... I will be behind you.

I understood.

She did not want to appear she was with me in the lorong walking together....

When I got a cab, I told driver to wait and when she caught up with me finally she went into the cab.

I send her home.

And that was that.

It's a one time thing.

We never called each other anymore... I think for fear that it would happen again and where will all these lead to? So best leave it.

It was one of those things with an unspoken mutual understanding... that this is a one time affair just for us to shower and worshipped each other with mutual physical adoration, affection, respect...

JoeLee2016
15-04-2017, 06:16 AM
.... there was even one instance she sat on my face and I was lapping it up greedily....
My favorite part in the next level hahaha...

For me the favorite way was doing following step with my partner.
First, she lay down and I licking, including write circle around her clit, labias and poke in & lick her vagina with my tongue just below the clit and sucking her juicy and the whole abalone, usually my partner easily cum at least once like that and her juicy started to flow.

Then we change position. I lay down and she sat straight on my face moving her hip grinding her wet pussy and wet ass on my tongue and nose. facing like reverse cowgirl position.

When she have enough with that, then I move my head near headboard, she turn around like cowgirl position. She face the headboard and hand holding on it to support and keep grinding till another orgasm.

Her juicy and taste usually make my rod very hard. Then she move down to use her pussy grinding my rod... then go in... :p:p

BTW, if you guys like cunninlingus, better also know the meaning of this hand sign hahaha. If you happen found your girl have photo like this or they make this hand sign when you taking photo, or send you photo like this... You know what she want you to do hahaha... :D:D

CheeseL
15-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Nice thread. Book marked.

happywoody
17-04-2017, 10:02 AM
I remembered when I was working in banquet in my younger days for some pocket money, got into a relationship with my manager who was almost 20 years older. Relationships only lasted short 2 weeks but that was one of my man in my life I remembered. A Chinese guy just got married with a Indian Wife.

sorry to hear abt u being hurt badly. sometimes, there's no easy way to do it. not defending what he did, but he was probably conflicted ... massively.
about to start on a new phase in his life with the woman he loved and yet very lustily attracted to you ...

sometimes it's hard to be a man ...

abcdefg7
17-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Lol!

I'm glad this thread has been reignited. I remembered when my ex squirted on me. It hit me right under my eye so I got a shock but once I realised it was her squirt, that turned me on even more and I start eating away even more intently and even licked her ass.

Gosh I remember her squirming and feel those trembles on her legs.

She even requested that while we had sex half way, she was gonna cum and she just stood up and squat on top of my face as i ate her pussy away and she squirted all over my face. It felt like I had a proper facial wash.

One of the kinkiest moments of my life.

TempLust
17-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Is it different for a girl when she is being eaten by another girl vs a guy ?

Was told it is and also better.

abcdefg7
17-04-2017, 05:18 PM

Wow now that is something I'd love to know about.

Ladies, will do the honours and share the experience and the verdict.

FiakingPartner
17-04-2017, 05:24 PM

Always wanted to watch girls doing that!!

abcdefg7
20-04-2017, 07:09 AM
Woah... its gone all quiet again.

Maybe the ladies out there are feeling shy to share these details but maybe, if they do share it, they'll come to realise that we men are just pigs eating at the trough when eating pussy.

No finesse. Lol.

shamimi
29-04-2017, 03:37 PM
The golden rule is lots of foreplay... ;) Get us horny enough and you can do whatever you what..hihihihi... for me, if no foreplay it will just tickle me and I don't like being tickled...

MrWorld
29-04-2017, 09:41 PM
The golden rule is lots of foreplay... ;) Get us horny enough and you can do whatever you what..hihihihi... for me, if no foreplay it will just tickle me and I don't like being tickled...

Very well said!!

ddog
01-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Ddog agree. Woman say no if no aroused. But arouse can eat lick and dig with Ddog long wet nose till high heaven.
Also many woman no like gentle touch (tickles)

CheeseL
14-05-2017, 07:55 AM

Girl know which way to stimulate it....

SoliceSpring
15-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Ddog agree. Woman say no if no aroused. But arouse can eat lick and dig with Ddog long wet nose till high heaven.
Also many woman no like gentle touch (tickles)

Very good pointers:D

SumoWrestler
15-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Very good pointers:D

Yes very good

Delaunay
15-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Yes very good

Very good indeed

abcdefg7
15-05-2017, 12:55 PM
All say right but how many can actually do it??

Lol

Halogenic
15-05-2017, 02:10 PM
All say right but how many can actually do it??

Lol

Very true indeed

thLemonLime
15-05-2017, 02:39 PM
I never understood why guys love giving head... But I guess like if there are girls who do love giving head, I'm sure there are guys who'd love to reciprocate the deed as well. :)

Imho, it's totally a self conscious thing on the ladies' side. Usually it's because it's thought to be dirty and/or they're embarrassed by the smell and they feel bad for the partner of sorts. :o

Then again, it all comes down to a good round of teasing & foreplay. Do it long enough & do it skillfully right and you'll pretty much get the green light to go anywhere honestly speaking. Lol. :p

ET
15-05-2017, 02:47 PM
I just massage her boobs and suck her nipple she wet liao want me go in liao no chance to lick also

abcdefg7
15-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Coming from a guy that loves to give a good mind blowing orgasmic cunninglingus experience, it's also often about ego. As a man, it pleases me and also strokes my ego that the lady on this receiving end is having a time of her life and all the more so when no as many guys as we think are actually willingly going down and doing it with finesse and conviction.

I never understood why guys love giving head... But I guess like if there are girls who do love giving head, I'm sure there are guys who'd love to reciprocate the deed as well. :)

Imho, it's totally a self conscious thing on the ladies' side. Usually it's because it's thought to be dirty and/or they're embarrassed by the smell and they feel bad for the partner of sorts. :o

Then again, it all comes down to a good round of teasing & foreplay. Do it long enough & do it skillfully right and you'll pretty much get the green light to go anywhere honestly speaking. Lol. :p

DelPiero11
15-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Very true indeed

Yes very true

CheeseL
15-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Super delicious

abcdefg7
28-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Hello all my fellow cunninlingus givers and receivers.
How's everyone today.

Share those recent details and tips of the latest muff diving experience. Come on!

thLemonLime
29-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Hello all my fellow cunninlingus givers and receivers.
How's everyone today.

Share those recent details and tips of the latest muff diving experience. Come on!

I'm good this week. On another note, this month does feel kinda rewarding. Twice. I got it unexpectedly and they were so good. The most recent one was so overwhelming that it had me craving for a whole lot more since then. Sighs.

abcdefg7
29-05-2017, 01:43 PM
I'm good this week. On another note, this month does feel kinda rewarding. Twice. I got it unexpectedly and they were so good. The most recent one was so overwhelming that it had me craving for a whole lot more since then. Sighs.

LOL - I'm sure there is someone out there whom will be willing to give you a good one once more! Have faith!

CheeseL
29-05-2017, 04:56 PM
LOL - I'm sure there is someone out there whom will be willing to give you a good one once more! Have faith!

Best joke ever

KatellEvans
29-05-2017, 09:07 PM
IMHO foreplay starts the moment you see her, whether its dinner or a date.

there should be sexual tension throughout so when the time comes to do the deed, u do not need to start from level 1.

I agree completely

redwolf
29-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Talking about eating a pussy...

Not sure if this is real:
http://www.sundayregister.com/misheard-request-at-geylang-brothel-results-prostitute-defecating-clients-face/

Nude sunbather on Singapore beach injured after crab mistakes her vagina for oyster:
http://www.sundayregister.com/nude-sunbather-singapore-beach-injured-crab-mistakes-vagina-oyster/

redwolf
29-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Would be great if another lady can share her insight on eating another gal's pussy. :)

Bayibass
29-05-2017, 11:48 PM
Nude sunbather on Singapore beach injured after crab mistakes her vagina for oyster:
http://www.sundayregister.com/nude-sunbather-singapore-beach-injured-crab-mistakes-vagina-oyster/

Cannot imagine a crab hanging there!! :D

thLemonLime
29-05-2017, 11:51 PM

Technically, I could get it again if I just head over but I'm also swarmed with work right now. Damn. Hahaha.

abcdefg7
30-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Technically, I could get it again if I just head over but I'm also swarmed with work right now. Damn. Hahaha.

Well I'm sure you can bring work over! Or get it under your desk! Lol

abovetheline
30-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Ladies,

Your thoughts please!

some girls actually dont like it
i say about 20%
most do like it
but i dont know about the proud part:D
usually after i gone down on them
they dont want me to stop
or they will beg for repeats
its the technique
not so much because u r just down there
:D

Hotmailed
30-05-2017, 08:25 AM
I agree completely

Agree too!!

abovetheline
30-05-2017, 09:08 AM
some girls actually dont like it
i say about 20%
most do like it
but i dont know about the proud part:D
usually after i gone down on them
they dont want me to stop
or they will beg for repeats
its the technique
not so much because u r just down there
:D

Eating too long
Both tongue and lips r tired
So I will let my little bro do the talking instead
Seems to work better if u know what I mean...lol

hi2u
30-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Some girls are just shy about it.
Just need to kick start to get the bawl rolling.
mutual pleasuring each other is best, just like having sex, where both parties feel the pleasure of it.

abovetheline
30-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Some girls are just shy about it.
Just need to kick start to get the bawl rolling.
mutual pleasuring each other is best, just like having sex, where both parties feel the pleasure of it.

i think they find it to be more of a disgusting thing.
i know first hand
my lady wouldnt kiss me after i go down on her
and some others too
so no dfk after daty
but she will occasionally give me bbbj

abovetheline
30-05-2017, 12:15 PM
i think they find it to be more of a disgusting thing.
i know first hand
my lady wouldnt kiss me after i go down on her
and some others too
so no dfk after daty
but she will occasionally give me bbbj

after reading the thread
im pretty sure theres no mention of the killer suction move.....lol
and how long is this thread....lol.

thLemonLime
30-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Well I'm sure you can bring work over! Or get it under your desk! Lol

Welllll... I could, but I'm almost done. Hahaha. He has also been bugging me non stop for it; gotta fork out time soon I guess. :rolleyes:

CheeseL
04-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Welllll... I could, but I'm almost done. Hahaha. He has also been bugging me non stop for it; gotta fork out time soon I guess. :rolleyes:

Can't stand it right? haha

hjlee
02-09-2017, 09:50 PM
i like foreplay too, rather then direct sex

abcdefg7
28-09-2017, 03:50 PM
i like foreplay too, rather then direct sex

Well so solid foreplay, a good succulent session of cunninglingus and then intense passion and intimacy during a mind blowing orgasm loaded sex craze.

zetrio2002
28-09-2017, 04:06 PM
after reading the thread
im pretty sure theres no mention of the killer suction move.....lol
and how long is this thread....lol.
How to do the killer suction?

zetrio2002
28-09-2017, 04:27 PM

My wife asks me to give head and I got so used to it that I love it. But she don't kiss me after I lick nor does she give me bj anymore.

ballack99
28-09-2017, 11:42 PM
My wife asks me to give head and I got so used to it that I love it. But she don't kiss me after I lick nor does she give me bj anymore.

My gf and I will go onto 69 and would still French afterwards during making love:D

Flemish
29-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Well so solid foreplay, a good succulent session of cunninglingus and then intense passion and intimacy during a mind blowing orgasm loaded sex craze.

Would agree too

Helium5
29-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Would agree too

Confirm will agree

JB11
29-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Omg! U guys just make me feel like having a good lick this tgif! 😈😈

abcdefg7
05-10-2017, 04:57 PM
I hope you got it!!

Catch22
06-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Now you mentioned I should probably also go for one :p

bumpty
06-10-2017, 08:51 PM

Hahaha this is contagious!

Steventan
07-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Looks like it. 😎

Hahaha this is contagious!

newyorker88
07-10-2017, 12:54 PM

A good foreplay will lead to satisfying sex😄

lipe
07-10-2017, 12:59 PM
extracted from a book - Oral Sex That'll Blow Her Mind

Cunnilingus Myths

MYTH: Everyone can orgasm from cunnilingus — if they can’t, something’s wrong with them.

BUSTED: Hmmm. Usually statements about sex and orgasms like “Everyone can . . .” are bound to be false. Although many, many, many people can in fact orgasm from vulvar stimulation, not everyone can, and not everyone can every time that they receive cunnilingus.

Bodies (everyone’s bodies!) are constantly changing, and even if someone has had an orgasm from getting eaten out once, factors like stress, medication, different stages of the menstrual cycle, and so on could keep it from happening each and every time.

Moreover, if someone doesn’t reach orgasm from epic oral ministrations, that’s absolutely fine, too. All that matters is that they’re enjoying it and that it feels good!

If we look at sex from a more pleasure-based model, where success is everyone enjoying themselves and having a fabulous time, it takes pressure off everyone involved.

The person receiving the cunnilingus can focus on all of the delicious sensations rather than feel as if they must reach this socially created orgasmic place, and the person providing the oral sex can focus on providing pleasure to their partner instead of heading toward some randomly described goal.

If orgasm happens, then great . . . but if they don’t, it doesn’t mean that anyone’s failed.

Remember, with sex, fun should be the name of the game!

Granted, not everyone likes receiving oral sex.

Some people find the stimulation too light for them, others prefer different activities, and some may have had a bad experience with a previous partner. It’s also possible that someone’s dislike of oral sex may be culturally based.

SRA1A
07-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Used to have an ex who insisted on getting eaten every night before we went to bed. N for some reasons, her juices tasted sweet. Never encountered a sweet tasting pussy after her. :confused:

abcdefg7
09-10-2017, 02:25 AM

And I sincerely hope you got yours too! An ex once told me that getting eaten was the best thing ever. Lol.

So ladies please go out and enjoy!

grouchycabi
09-10-2017, 10:15 AM
The ex-wife of a friend of mine can never cum when she's fucked by a cock, no matter how vigorous or how long. But when she's licked, she cums and cums!

Don't ask me how I know. :D This is a future story in the making.

mike3329
09-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Used to have an ex who insisted on getting eaten every night before we went to bed. N for some reasons, her juices tasted sweet. Never encountered a sweet tasting pussy after her. :confused:

Apparently the pussy juice may be sweet because of what she ate. For example if she ate a lot of pineapples or some other sweet fruits in substantial quantity.

The other reason for the sweetness may be because of high blood glucose content for instance if she is diabetic. In such instances, her urine would also have sugar. Actually diabetes mellitus literally means sweet urine.

Thus her pussy juice may also have sugar and hence tastes sweet.

SpanishSply
09-10-2017, 05:07 PM
The ex-wife of a friend of mine can never cum when she's fucked by a cock, no matter how vigorous or how long. But when she's licked, she cums and cums!

Don't ask me how I know. :D This is a future story in the making.

Look forward to your story! :)

PrincessPris
09-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Awwwww.. I think kissing after going down on someone makes it extra hot lah.

Brings in all the hormones and lust and everthing else that makes me crazy.

The opposite, also turns me off..

Aware66
09-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Indeed I am. I'm a bit of a dork actually.

One way would be to lick your way down. It could be more sensuous for the lady. By the time you are near her pussy, she will open up for you. Even if she don't, she would still want it(you know, when no means yes. Haha).... enjoy!

Aware66
09-10-2017, 06:22 PM

Hope you have a good one. Enjoy!

cunninglingus
09-10-2017, 08:16 PM
I love to eat my girlfriend out too but she's also v v hesitant about it. She admits it feels good but I guess I would need to have more foreplay?

thLemonLime
12-10-2017, 05:19 AM

I feel you. It's a double edge sword kinda feeling... Hahaha.

chloelin1834
14-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Just sharing...

If the guy gets lucky and has a squirter... u should really try to catch some of that fast & furious gush and then share it with her... will go crazy!

Also, just make sure she did not eat too much mushrooms or strong aroma food beforehand... like garlic or onion...

Good luck!

abcdefg7
14-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Just sharing...

If the guy gets lucky and has a squirter... u should really try to catch some of that fast & furious gush and then share it with her... will go crazy!

Also, just make sure she did not eat too much mushrooms or strong aroma food beforehand... like garlic or onion...

Good luck!

Wow! I am relishing the day I experience a girl who squirts lots. Damn it’s so sexy.

zetrio2002
14-10-2017, 08:27 PM

What opposite are you talking about?

Happy555
14-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Just sharing...

The term squirter must be used with caution. I kena a so called squiter before. Used my fingers n she squirted. So i went down and wanted to eat her pussy n taste some of her juice. Luckily i moved my face out of the way to wanna have a better look. Her so called squirt all YELLOW in colour.

That was the last time i met up with her!!

Thundr
14-10-2017, 10:00 PM
The term squirter must be used with caution. I kena a so called squiter before. Used my fingers n she squirted. So i went down and wanted to eat her pussy n taste some of her juice. Luckily i moved my face out of the way to wanna have a better look. Her so called squirt all YELLOW in colour.

You mean urine? :eek:

chloelin1834
14-10-2017, 11:09 PM

Why u so unlucky...
Hope u find a real one the next time!

Aware66
15-10-2017, 06:46 AM

Absolutely agree with this sis. Did it once with a lovely colleague and by the time I reached south, she probably came 3-4 times but still want more. It's like the mood has just reach its peak and she won't want to stop. By the way, I was alternating between fingering and licking and she obviously enjoyed the happy ending. Lol..

Truthful
15-10-2017, 08:07 AM

Omg, yellow means urine?

abcdefg7
16-10-2017, 08:03 AM

Maybe she was just overly excited and had to pee.

Some actually find that hot. Getting pissed on.

Happy555
16-10-2017, 08:42 AM
You mean urine? :eek:

Yup, cos yellow in colour, im sure it was urine.

Why u so unlucky...
Hope u find a real one the next time!

I've had a few real ones so no worries.

Omg, yellow means urine?

Yup it was.

Maybe she was just overly excited and had to pee.

Some actually find that hot. Getting pissed on.

Nah, not into this golden shower thingy.

abcdefg7
16-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Yup, cos yellow in colour, im sure it was urine.

I've had a few real ones so no worries.

Yup it was.

Nah, not into this golden shower thingy.

LOL!

May you find what you seek. It works both ways! we men love giving it and they would love to receive it.

Sexythang
18-10-2017, 11:23 AM

Same here. Went down on her. She came 3 times then was too tired from the orgasms to have sex afterwards. Left me high and dry.(well precumming). So had to use combination of pornhub and favourite pics of dream girl to finish myself off as I don't cum easily. Pornhub alone bores me to death nowadays.

fuelhike
18-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Same here. Went down on her. She came 3 times then was too tired from the orgasms to have sex afterwards. Left me high and dry.(well precumming). So had to use combination of pornhub and favourite pics of dream girl to finish myself off as I don't cum easily. Pornhub alone bores me to death nowadays.

Aww that sucks!! :(

abcdefg7
03-05-2018, 09:46 PM
Hello again!

So.... hows the cunninglingus coming along for everyone? Those that love getting it are getting it i hope and those, like me that love giving are giving it generously!?

Lick on!

Civicsir1
04-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Hello again!

So.... hows the cunninglingus coming along for everyone? Those that love getting it are getting it i hope and those, like me that love giving are giving it generously!?

Lick on!

Believe me! Lick her when she is still sleeping! Give a surprise attack. She will beg for it everyday.

ralliart
04-05-2018, 01:56 PM
My personal experience with eating pussy is this... gals who has not been eaten below will generally feels that its dirty or unhygienic thus dun feel comfortable being eaten. However once she has been fingered n eaten below she will ALWAYS want it...

Be physically and mentally prepared Bros out there

ILOVEMOLES
05-05-2018, 11:14 AM
My personal experience with eating pussy is this... gals who has not been eaten below will generally feels that its dirty or unhygienic thus dun feel comfortable being eaten. However once she has been fingered n eaten below she will ALWAYS want it...

Be physically and mentally prepared Bros out there

I like girls who have moles near their pussy . I think it makes them more horny .

AG04AG
05-05-2018, 01:44 PM

How I wish I don't come easily like you.

lester2017
05-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Believe me! Lick her when she is still sleeping! Give a surprise attack. She will beg for it everyday.

Mate! I totally agree with you! this will make her really really thick wet inside and out.

abcdefg7
09-05-2018, 07:18 AM
I’ve never done that before but will be sure to try it soon. I did receive the similar though and I woke up with throbbing cock inside horny mouth and was very happy. Lol.

abcdefg7
27-09-2018, 01:08 PM
So I tried to lick a pussy while it was asleep. Lol. It was indeed a lovely surprise and she woke up hornier than I’ve ever ever seen. She ravaged me. Loved it

stalwart
27-09-2018, 01:09 PM
I’ve never done that before but will be sure to try it soon. I did receive the similar though and I woke up with throbbing cock inside horny mouth and was very happy. Lol.

Most awesome feeling if wake up and open eyes with bj. :)

boisterous
27-09-2018, 01:16 PM
So I tried to lick a pussy while it was asleep. Lol. It was indeed a lovely surprise and she woke up hornier than I’ve ever ever seen. She ravaged me. Loved it

Nice hope you can share more details.

I heard from my friends those that drunk also very horny.

eggbiscuit
27-09-2018, 01:45 PM

Can share more bro?

JoelGomaz
27-09-2018, 02:18 PM

That must be a very wonderful feeling :D

D-joker
27-09-2018, 06:36 PM
I am someone who loves to lick pussy till the gals cum.
However i realise not every girl u can lick them when they are slping. I kana kick one time when i was trying to lick my ex when she was slping. Lucky i manage to dogde and she kick my chest.

And through out my yrs of experience, there are a very small grp of gals who cant take licking. They claim that it felt itchy and they dont like it. Till now i still dont know how to deal with such cases...

bfreemen
27-09-2018, 07:39 PM

what else can you eat ? shit ?

abcdefg7
28-09-2018, 08:15 AM
what else can you eat ? shit ?

Hahahah. I know right.

waaaaaa
28-09-2018, 10:53 AM
I am someone who loves to lick pussy till the gals cum.
However i realise not every girl u can lick them when they are slping. I kana kick one time when i was trying to lick my ex when she was slping. Lucky i manage to dogde and she kick my chest.

And through out my yrs of experience, there are a very small grp of gals who cant take licking. They claim that it felt itchy and they dont like it. Till now i still dont know how to deal with such cases...

I have a few that dun like also. Some like but the smell turned me off

Chungkeat
28-09-2018, 11:26 AM
I love eating pussies too. Provided it doesn’t smells bad and it’s shaven or neatly trimmed. I love it when she sits on my face and I start licking and chewing her oyster and let the juice flow into my mouth.

redwolf
02-10-2018, 12:07 PM

I love to go down on a woman as long as it's 'properly' maintained.

For some gals, if they are not turned on, licking/torching their nipples and/or puss make them itch.

jebi
02-10-2018, 12:13 PM
I love to go down on a woman as long as it's 'properly' maintained.

For some gals, if they are not turned on, licking/torching their nipples and/or puss make them itch.

Well said. Fully agreed.

TracyDick
02-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Licking on bed too long put a strain on my neck.
I now usually sit on a cushion placed on the floor n position her pussy near the edge of the bed n put chairs so she can rest her legs. Less strain on my neck.
Also i tried to substitude my tongue lick w fingers rub putting some saliva on it initially till she gets wet.
When she can't stand it anymore, will push me down, climb ontop n ride.

fxgt
02-10-2018, 01:54 PM
I love to lick and finger at the same time to make the gal
Ian like and and she would say to me”fuck me deeply”

worldtreeboy
02-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Is eating a lady a good way to make her addicted to you?

KoreanStuff
02-10-2018, 03:27 PM
I love eating pussies too. Provided it doesn’t smells bad and it’s shaven or neatly trimmed. I love it when she sits on my face and I start licking and chewing her oyster and let the juice flow into my mouth.

Agree with you to the point.

JoeSchooling
02-10-2018, 03:38 PM

Not all ladies love being eaten

redwolf
02-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Only if you are very good at it.

Not all ladies love being eaten
Very true.

DATY911
02-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Definite smelly pussy a turn off.
Don't even have mood for fxxking, not to mention eating.

zetrio2002
03-10-2018, 05:27 AM
My wife doesn't kiss me after I eat her. Is it normal?

sexcision
03-10-2018, 07:13 AM

Same as mine..... saying it dirty. Sianz...

candle2000
03-10-2018, 08:32 AM

Same as mine..... saying it dirty. Sianz...

Do you allow the ladies to kiss you after bj ?

sexcision
03-10-2018, 08:52 AM

Yes i do! however, only a few time. i dun receive much blowjobs..... Sad right?

jasonng
03-10-2018, 08:58 AM

I think many guys here would kiss the ladies in return for a good bj... but it is true that many SG girls are taught from young that the privates are dirty, so getting a bj is difficult, eating them is also difficult... :rolleyes:

abcdefg7
03-10-2018, 09:09 AM
But once they’ve experienced the mind blowing sensation and pleasure of cuninglingus, they will keep wanting it! So soldier on guys!

zetrio2002
03-10-2018, 09:44 AM

My wife does not give me bj

thedevil666
03-10-2018, 09:55 AM
I think many guys here would kiss the ladies in return for a good bj... but it is true that many SG girls are taught from young that the privates are dirty, so getting a bj is difficult, eating them is also difficult... :rolleyes:

Hmm. I haven’t encounter a girl who is not willing to bbbj. Be it gf, fb or ons. They may think it is dirty but the thought of sucking their own man does help them overcome that barrier. Do some personal hygiene and trim those hair should help to overcome their mental block. If your cock is nice, maybe it helps also.

But I do came across the same girls who refused to let me go south. They did tell me that female privates are more dirty than guys. Perhaps it’s true since they sell those lotion to clean female privates but nothing for guys?

Mistyboy
03-10-2018, 11:00 AM
I love eating pussy! Start with licking and kissing before burying my mouth into her. It turns me on to see my girl getting high.

diputs1269
03-10-2018, 12:21 PM
My favourite position is 69 whichever way you do it, either on top or bottom as my nick.

abcdefg7
03-10-2018, 01:40 PM
My favourite position is 69 whichever way you do it, either on top or bottom as my nick.

Agreed that 69 is best.

zetrio2002
07-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Agreed that 69 is best.

69 with the guy on top or bottom?

Pusspuss
07-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Yes i eat pussy till the girl horny n give me a good time in retutn.
There was this slim FL 25yo i engaged.
First meet no bj just fj.
I was hesitant to rtf cause no bj but she agreed to bbbj so meet 2nd time, n i licked her for 15mins till she came, then i missionary position pump her n came.

3rd meet i licked her till high n wet, then she push me down n climb ontop n ride me. Start moaning profanities, came n contd riding till i finished.

From then on, all sessions start w 69 then ride me till she orgasm then i pump her missionary n finish.

KatrinAnn
07-10-2018, 01:56 AM
69 with the guy on top or bottom?

Either way also ok for me

abcdefg7
15-10-2018, 08:17 PM
I definitely prefer to have the lady on top so that we don’t end up choking them and also so that I can lick up all her juices. Love the taste and a scent of a wet horny pussy. Just. Absolutely. Love. It. So. Much.

waaaaaa
16-10-2018, 09:00 AM
I prefer she lie down while I paint. When the gal high they will close the legs and locked my head. Some will pulled my hair reason I like this position so that I can have control and rest my little head. Especially between bonking. Rest a while to paint. Can last longer

D-joker
16-10-2018, 10:41 AM
I prefer she lie down while I paint. When the gal high they will close the legs and locked my head. Some will pulled my hair reason I like this position so that I can have control and rest my little head. Especially between bonking. Rest a while to paint. Can last longer

Totally agree with u on this. Try this rountine.
Lick, finger, fuck, lick, finger, fuck.
The girl will run of energy very soon from orgasm... then they will just lie there and let u do whatever u want.

diputs1269
16-10-2018, 11:01 AM
The girl will run of energy very soon from orgasm... then they will just lie there and let u do whatever u want.

Very good advice here.
Will remember and adapt this combinations the next time.

conquest9
16-10-2018, 11:05 AM
lick, finger, lick, finger... then lick her ass and at the right time, introduce a small finger in :D:D:D

bigloser0
16-10-2018, 11:09 AM

This is a really good method.

will you guys do this to a ML/FL or GF/FB/WIFE only or all of them?
licking of random pretty girls doesn't sound clean, especially if the girls have made love with a lot of guys before you.

Just my personal thoughts..

waaaaaa
16-10-2018, 11:11 AM
This is a really good method.

will you guys do this to a ML/FL or GF/FB/WIFE only or all of them?
licking of random pretty girls doesn't sound clean, especially if the girls have made love with a lot of guys before you.

Just my personal thoughts..

I will do it if there is no foul smell below. I dun care who. If smelly, wife, gf, fb I also wun do

bigloser0
16-10-2018, 11:12 AM
I will do it if there is no foul smell below. I dun care who. If smelly, wife, gf, fb I also wun do

that's a very good judgement.
thank you for sharing.

WuTea
16-10-2018, 06:40 PM

Agree, cannot tahan those with smell

unsung80
16-10-2018, 08:27 PM

LOL, make sure the guy also dun run out of energy before going to the main course!

waaaaaa
16-10-2018, 08:29 PM
How about armpit? I enjoy eating nice waxed armpit

ddog
16-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Doggystyle girl around 172cm, we go shopping shopping, girl always lazy wash up. Let Ddog paint. Girl porcelain complexion, thai milk tea color.. smells a bit musky, little bit tomyum spices and dried secretion. Alluring, not stinky.... beri like. Certain races mostly stink.
But cannot finger much, pussycat entry is small, girl pain.

MichaelVanrick
16-10-2018, 10:03 PM
How about armpit? I enjoy eating nice waxed armpit

Pussy and armpit both waxed, shiok! :D

waaaaaa
16-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Pussy and armpit both waxed, shiok! :D

Ya man. Bonking and same time licking armpit. Shiok

D-joker
17-10-2018, 12:50 AM
LOL, make sure the guy also dun run out of energy before going to the main course!

Cfm wont one lah. The finger and licking is to let u recover ur stamina and strenght while the gal keep cuming.

abcdefg7
17-10-2018, 07:27 AM
Damn... just wanna lick up some juices now. And I love it when I feel the girl tingle or shudder when I am going down on her. Nothing is more pleasure when to me when I know she’s having a helluva good time.

Zzz59
17-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Licking armpit while fucking 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

D-joker
17-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Damn... just wanna lick up some juices now. And I love it when I feel the girl tingle or shudder when I am going down on her. Nothing is more pleasure when to me when I know she’s having a helluva good time.

I knw that feel. The girl will shake.eyes roll back. And hold on to anything. They they will cum. And u see the water flow out. Its so sexy to see a gal cum like that. After that u fuck them the feeling super different and they will held on to u and even deep french u telling u they love u ans want u to fuck them harder....

Thats why i love to eat the pussy. Seeing them cum is a form of pleasure to me.

MsNaNaLim
18-10-2018, 12:23 AM

Yes. Finger too

MsNaNaLim
18-10-2018, 12:24 AM

It really depends, some of us go for dicks like breakfast, lunch and dinner

D-joker
18-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Anyone faced challenge before that the girl dont like to finger and lick on the clit? They claim that it is too itchy and they dont like it.

castle
18-10-2018, 08:56 AM
My wife never never let me go down at first. Till 1 time she wash and try. Since, then she auto and want it every time we have sex..

bebe69
18-10-2018, 09:16 AM
It really depends, some of us go for dicks like breakfast, lunch and dinner

and supper too! :p

ExactRightWord
18-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Anyone faced challenge before that the girl dont like to finger and lick on the clit? They claim that it is too itchy and they dont like it.

They won't know the shiokness until they've tried it :D

Lorres
18-10-2018, 10:04 AM
I agree, esp for the 90s 80s 70s generation of women.

I wonder if there is any false notion or words going around them that only prostitutes trim/shave pussy and do blowjobs and let men lick their pussy.

I would say I get the above kicks, nearly 100%, from commercial sex.
Or maybe I am just unlucky.

D-joker
18-10-2018, 10:06 AM
They won't know the shiokness until they've tried it :D

The problem is i try liao and they say they dont like. Too itchy for them.

waaaaaa
18-10-2018, 12:01 PM

Do it on someone who likes

alea
18-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Too itchy means she is not turned on yet. Need to do more work up north first.

abcdefg7
19-10-2018, 07:21 AM
I am happy that we are sharing our relative experiences for the betterment of cunninlingus. All women must be able to enjoy this mind blowing experience.

To cunninglingus! Slurps!

D-joker
19-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Too itchy means she is not turned on yet. Need to do more work up north first.

Hm.. thats what i did lor. But after she is wet and i went down on her again. She claim easy and jz want sex.

diputs1269
19-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Hm.. thats what i did lor. But after she is wet and i went down on her again. She claim easy and jz want sex.

Yes and the best part is she tells you to f**K her. Little brother even harder upon hearing such nice words.

aimbird
19-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Ya man. Bonking and same time licking armpit. Shiok

Yeah bro. totally agree. sibei song.

LuckyWan
19-10-2018, 04:38 PM

Some ger is like that one, prefer sex to oral

Voorhees
21-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Eating a lady is an enjoyment esp when she is looking at you and knows you are enjoying it. I like it when they spread wide open for you.

I like to do the lipstick move where i rub my lips against her clit like putting on lipstick.... and when she does the same to my penis head.. it’s amazing.

The best is where she wants some attention to her anus where she arch up for you... and when you sink your tongue in.. the amazing moan she gives you.

cordycep
24-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Eating a lady is an enjoyment esp when she is looking at you and knows you are enjoying it. I like it when they spread wide open for you.

I like to do the lipstick move where i rub my lips against her clit like putting on lipstick.... and when she does the same to my penis head.. it’s amazing.

The best is where she wants some attention to her anus where she arch up for you... and when you sink your tongue in.. the amazing moan she gives you.

Very nice sharing and well said

I also love to see her shiok face.

ilovepantyhose
24-10-2018, 12:28 PM
tried rimming my girl's asshole over the weekend. she literally turned soft and slummed on the bed the moment my tongue reaches her hole:D

asked her if she liked it and she nodded her head and said it was a different feeling:p

which is why some bros like to receive AR :p:D

unsung80
24-10-2018, 03:35 PM
which is why some bros like to receive AR :p:D

Ya man, that feeling is epic, all bros should experience it at least once in their life.

diputs1269
24-10-2018, 04:47 PM
tried rimming my girl's asshole over the weekend. she literally turned soft and slummed on the bed the moment my tongue reaches her hole:D

asked her if she liked it and she nodded her head and said it was a different feeling:p

After your ass rimming her, she dare to french you?