PDA

View Full Version : Super long hair girl

hotmeanshot
27-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Decided to go for a massage after work. Since my work place is in the middle of 2 not-very-famous stretch of massage places, was spoilt for choices. End up decided to go to the one on the right.

Went for a quick recee, saw 1 shop which wanna try. went in and saw the receptionist. quite tall and looks young. hair was super long, until her waist. Took 1hr and went to bath. End up she's the one massaging me too.

Started for 5mins, asked me what i want already. But i act blur and asked whether have anything else or not. Massage was so so. GQ was popped. only hj with top nude. She told me her "aunt" came. Small boobs, but sensitive. Deed was done and left.

Name: Didn't ask
Face: 7/10
Boobs: A-cup ( small)
Damage: $45 + $100

Hope to keep this place safe as it's near my workplace.

lifeisfun
27-05-2016, 10:55 PM
5 mins into massage , pop GQ top nude HJ only already at $100..wonder if not for aunty visiting , wonder how much for FJ ?

hotmeanshot
27-05-2016, 10:58 PM
5 mins into massage , pop GQ top nude HJ only already at $100..wonder if not for aunty visiting , wonder how much for FJ ?

after the massage then i realised. either too tired or small head took over completely. Or maybe i have a fetish for small boobs.