PDA

View Full Version : SD for 6k? Is this real?

littlecat369
27-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone, I would like to share something coz I think it's too good to be true.. Let me know what do you think, if any sisters are facing the same thing like me, good to be aware of!

A guy offered me 6k without meeting, and said if everything is good during 1st meet up, he is willing to pay me all in cash. He is looking for sugar baby because his wife is currently pregnant, so it's only for 3-6 months.

I asked if there's any dinner or drinking session to know each other more before straight to the bed, he said no. However, he is willing to have that since I'm a first timer.

I'm writing here because I'm worried that he is a liar/scam, and there are maybe other ladies falling into the same trap (if he is one). For those who have more experience in this matter, good to share your advice. I apologize 1st if I'm making false accusation.

Thank you :)

DominantGuy
27-05-2016, 08:40 PM
If it is too good to be true, it usually is.

$1-2k cash upfront for sex is more believable than per say $6000 cash upfront. Anything above $2000 cash for a sex session = fake in my opinion = 9 out of 10 offers is fake/scam/lie/cheat.

Of course you would have the 1 lucky time you might get $2000 for sex. Suckers/idiots are born every minute but they won't be one forever. So it is likely to be a one time first deal.

There comes a point whereby it is just too much cash to throw around unless the guy failed at maths and never study before.

There are also instances whereby you have to "take a chance" and "take that risk".

$6000 for a SD is believable if he is paying you like 8 times a month.

It is not so believable if he pays you all in one shot. Anybody can run away with the money, u know?

warped82
27-05-2016, 09:40 PM
I think the guy mistakes you for a virgin. That is why he is willing to pay 6K for your virgin night. Hell, I am also willing to pay 6K for your virgin night. (provided you look good also la)

justl00king
27-05-2016, 10:32 PM
A guy offered me 6k without meeting, and said if everything is good during 1st meet up, he is willing to pay me all in cash. He is looking for sugar baby because his wife is currently pregnant, so it's only for 3-6 months.

I asked if there's any dinner or drinking session to know each other more before straight to the bed, he said no. However, he is willing to have that since I'm a first timer.

Normally, if it's too good to be true...u know the rest.
But having said that, anything is possible, so maybe gotta take that leap of faith?
To ease concerns, just ensure you do this- COD before any action. Good luck! ;)

littlecat369
27-05-2016, 10:49 PM
If it is too good to be true, it usually is.

$1-2k cash upfront for sex is more believable than...

I find it suspicious because he is in his 20s, married with 2 children, and the wife is now pregnant with the 3rd one, and he has so much money to throw? :confused:

He shared with me that one of his bucket lists is to bed 100 polytechnic girls, and he has 17 more to go. I asked him how did he do that, he said by $$, cheapest $200, most expensive one was a virgin at $2700

littlecat369
27-05-2016, 10:50 PM
I think the guy mistakes you for a virgin. That is why he is willing to pay 6K for your virgin night. Hell, I am also willing to pay 6K for your virgin night. (provided you look good also la)

LOL he knows I'm not a virgin, first timer i mean 1st time to be SB

littlecat369
27-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Normally, if it's too good to be true...u know the rest.
But having said that, anything is possible, so maybe gotta take that leap of faith?
To ease concerns, just ensure you do this- COD before any action. Good luck! ;)

COD also not safe, someone told me that he could have just take back the money when i'm showering :eek:

justl00king
27-05-2016, 11:04 PM
COD also not safe, someone told me that he could have just take back the money when i'm showering :eek:

Haha! My dear, if u wanna do this, gotta be more street smart.
If all goes well, just say not comfortable to carry this amount of cash around.
Request to go bank in first if within banking hours, or do any cash deposit machines.

There r also some who'll make really good offers, just to have a date with chiobu.
Then there r some who may use hidden cams to record the action, so how? :p

Be safe! ;)

BroRelax
27-05-2016, 11:14 PM
I find it suspicious because he is in his 20s, married with 2 children, and the wife is now pregnant with the 3rd one, and he has so much money to throw? :confused:

He shared with me that one of his bucket lists is to bed 100 polytechnic girls, and he has 17 more to go. I asked him how did he do that, he said by $$, cheapest $200, most expensive one was a virgin at $2700

Nowadays kids can be very rich, especially when they were born with a silver spoon.

In Lamborghini club, there are several in their 20s driving Aventador which depreciation is $100k a year, that excl insurance, road tax, maintence, etc.

littlecat369
27-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Haha! My dear, if u wanna do this, gotta be more street smart.
If all goes well, just say not comfortable to carry this amount of cash around.
Request to go bank in first if within banking hours, or do any cash deposit machines.

There r also some who'll make really good offers, just to have a date with chiobu.
Then there r some who may use hidden cams to record the action, so how? :p

Be safe! ;)

:eek::eek: thanks for letting me know

warped82
28-05-2016, 11:09 AM

Lol $2700 for a virgin ah. You have to tell me how to he got that lobang. Need to learn.

is not enuff
28-05-2016, 01:42 PM
verify his ic with his actual face
ensure that he books the hotel room using his ic (avoid cheap hotels)
demand cash before having sex
avoid getting drunk or tipsy before having sex
don't leave ur drink if ur worried of him spiking ur drink
bring ur bag into the toilet when showering

street smart is actually application of common sense

CumExplorer
28-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Nowadays kids can be very rich, especially when they were born with a silver spoon.

In Lamborghini club, there are several in their 20s driving Aventador which depreciation is $100k a year, that excl insurance, road tax, maintence, etc.

there are guys who born rich, so maybe you hit the jackpot this time.

but if you are not comfortable then just skip, who knows what will happen next if it is too good :D

Tsukiji
28-05-2016, 08:51 PM
6k is like quite a lot. Maybe ask you think you are worth that 6k in terms of looks and body. If u think u are then just give it a try. If u don't think u are, then there u got ur answer if its too good to be true. :)

DominantGuy
28-05-2016, 11:48 PM
There are rich guys but i think i would rather pay $6k for something else than a fuck upfront. lol.

justl00king
29-05-2016, 01:33 AM
thanks for letting me know
No prob, many bros here can advise you more. Be safe! :)

Lol $2700 for a virgin ah. You have to tell me how to he got that lobang. Need to learn.Haha yeah bro, where to find? :D

verify his ic with his actual face
street smart is actually application of common sense
Good advice bro, but still need to verify IC...so complicated! :p

There are rich guys but i think i would rather pay $6k for something else than a fuck upfront. lol.
Yeah bro, 6K can go for nice holiday...n bonk till shiok! ;)

augeen15
29-05-2016, 10:14 AM

It is normal for elites to earn thousands of dollars per day. Even if someone earns a thousand dollars a day, his annual salary is $365k. Our elite politicians easily earn several times that amount. The non-elite who are just MPs can also about earn half of this $365k, or $500 per day, so ten days of earnings pay for SB or cheonging while the remaining 20 days of earnings are for own family.

augeen15
29-05-2016, 10:17 AM

$6k is big money to the low-downs but is loose change to the high-ups.

Lucifersangel
29-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Maybe you really heng heng meet billionaire lor. Have u met the guy? Bring ur bag and money in to the shower with you? But always Rmb meet in public place safer ley! "If all goes well" and he say not in hotel then ask him meet in more public places lor! Dun ever meet him in hotel room/his house sia. Too dangerous.

Or maybe he is a time waster just want chat chat u ask for photo get your number, sex talk on phone the pretend he his rich?

U never know. But if it is a public setting, he give u cash no sex on first date as he mention then u also nothing to lose ma. But hor, if u want sleep with u please ask him use condom. How u know maybe he got STD or AIDS that's why pay u so much...

qasw2828
31-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Maybe you really heng heng meet billionaire lor. Have u met the guy? Bring ur bag and money in to the shower with you? But always Rmb meet in public place safer ley! "If all goes well" and he say not in hotel then ask him meet in more public places lor! Dun ever meet him in hotel room/his house sia. Too dangerous.

Or maybe he is a time waster just want chat chat u ask for photo get your number, sex talk on phone the pretend he his rich?

U never know. But if it is a public setting, he give u cash no sex on first date as he mention then u also nothing to lose ma. But hor, if u want sleep with u please ask him use condom. How u know maybe he got STD or AIDS that's why pay u so much...

wow sis you thai chinese can speak so good english.. May i know u? ;)

letmetellyou
31-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone, I would like to share something coz I think it's too good to be true.. Let me know what do you think, if any sisters are facing the same thing like me, good to be aware of!

I'm writing here because I'm worried that he is a liar/scam, and there are maybe other ladies falling into the same trap (if he is one). For those who have more experience in this matter, good to share your advice. I apologize 1st if I'm making false accusation.

Thank you :)

I heard somewhere from a FL that there is 20 yr odd guy claiming to use big money to lure girls in meeting him for sex.

Somehow on the meeting day itself, he will try to hard sell you some investment scheme or something and he will try to impress you by showing off his gold chain or what.

So instead of paying you for the deal, you may end up paying him cash for investment. The FL's friend got conned $300 after he bedded her and told her to pay that money as investment administration fees or something while he used $6k to invest on her behalf.

infinitiumus
01-06-2016, 03:07 PM

6k is ok if you are attractive. Howeve, unlikely to offer without meeting - unless he already knows who you are or have seen your photographs? Whatever his reasons are, if it is too good to be true it usually is. So, just be careful.

augeen15
01-06-2016, 04:03 PM
I heard somewhere from a FL that there is 20 yr odd guy claiming to use big money to lure girls in meeting him for sex.

Somehow on the meeting day itself, he will try to hard sell you some investment scheme or something and he will try to impress you by showing off his gold chain or what.

So instead of paying you for the deal, you may end up paying him cash for investment. The FL's friend got conned $300 after he bedded her and told her to pay that money as investment administration fees or something while he used $6k to invest on her behalf.

Gold used to be a symbol of wealth, but no longer true. Real wealth these days are not accumulated in gold but in other assets like property and stocks.

The thick gold chain may be fake, or just gold-plated. Paying money to learn lessons are part and parcel of life. Some lessons increase intelligence while others decrease stupidity.