PDA

View Full Version : Anson De Sauna

Pages : [1] 2

coldie
21-10-2006, 04:19 AM
Situated at International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar). Went to quite a no. of HCs over the years but this is still my favourite. The girls there are mostly below 30 and i would especially recommend two gals. One is Ruby, a Malaysian chinese. Great body, better than those you have seen in our local beauty pageant contest (haha). Service is good, flirty and at the same time very patient and the pussy is tight and wet! Boobs are nice and firmed, face i would give 7/10 and the skin is as smooth as silk. Make u feel like want to run your tongue all over her body.

If you like brown sugar, you can try Orange. Pretty face, nice long hair, juicy ass and great service. She is actually a divorcee, still young (26 years old) and pussy is still tight (and sizzling hot!). Loves doggie style and i would certainly RTF her soon.

This is my first posting in this forum, so hope to share more FR with fellow bros here.... :D

hosayboh
21-10-2006, 03:59 PM
wats the damage? Place looks upmarket from outside.

plman2002
21-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Situated at International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar).
This is my first posting in this forum, so hope to share more FR with fellow bros here.... :D

There is oreadi a thread on this HC. Please do a check first before you open a new thread.

cheers,

ang076
21-10-2006, 08:00 PM
There are several threads on Anson De Sauna..

But pls concentrate on main thread:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=14105&page=10&highlight=anson+sauna

FYI, Anson De Sauna is the cheaper alternative to DHC. (gals there wear sleeveless working dress, matching bra and panties set...)

That is what I noticed during my first visit there in about 2 years ago..

Entrance fee- $38.. FJ- $100.

Maybe visit this HC again and pretend to be a complete newbie and tell lies that I never been to HC before and dont know what is special, how to FJ and what is cum, etc ..:p

Damn! should have visit this HC , but instead I went to Youth HC.

max_priest
21-10-2006, 08:08 PM
It looks like a good H/C for us to explore. I used to visit this H/C in International Plaza many years ago. I guess it has been taken over by another management now. In fact this is one of the first few H/C I patronized when I began to foray into H/C arena ... ;)

coldie
21-10-2006, 09:16 PM
wats the damage? Place looks upmarket from outside.

$38 for the massage + sauna/steam. This HC used to be bigger but they went for renovation in the middle of this year...

Full service is $100. If you are a regular, can negotiate with the gals...maybe can get 2 shots or something...

Ruby also provides whole nite service but she quoted $600...:eek:

cheers

coldie

coldie
21-10-2006, 09:18 PM
There is oreadi a thread on this HC. Please do a check first before you open a new thread.

cheers,

sorry Bro,

am new here. a bit suaku and still trying to find my way here..:o okie, let's concentrate to the original thread...

cheers

coldie

croovy
22-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Does any bro know where is Chilli now? Previously from M Hotel, then Riverview and finally Anson?

enzer88
23-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Anyway thank,will try the above ladies and post FR.:)

curiosityz
23-10-2006, 02:17 AM
thanks bro, i will try orange one day...

nice2gal
03-11-2006, 05:20 PM
FR

Hi brothers...yesterday evening I had an urge to go release myself from stress from the top to the bottom, so I left work early and head to Anson. It's near my work place so it's very convenient. Anyway, cut to cut the bullshit...here's my take on this place.

I reached the counter and asked the recept which girl would she assign to me, and she replies Lisa....she goes on to say that she has a great figure and big boobs. I kid you not...she says BIG BOOBS!!! So i didn't care much and went on to my room. In my mind I was considering if the recomendation was lousy, I would ask for a change...knowing sometimes they have shitty looks ladies.

So in comes Lisa...PRC gal, and great looking. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the room was a bit small...considering no running space. So I stood up to greet her and I'm only clad with the towel. She reciprocated by moving close to me....gave me that GF look and purr...and adds a couple of kisses on me. She has a great voice and told me to just lie down and enjoy, and at the sametime she was rubbing my lil dicky!!! So I just followed...lie down on my back and allow her to give me the std massage. It's not too bad...and at least I could rest my mind from work. So after 30mins of std massage...she rest on my back with her full body (still clothe) and pop the question....Hmmm....my lil dicky was stronger in mind power that my usual brains...so now is matter over mind. I decided to bonk her. She slowly took of her clothes piece by piece...and finally revealed her great body...slim and shapely. and her boobs :eek: 36D she claims...great to suck!!!

So she started to catbath me from the back....then followed by the front...great GF feel!!! I love it. Then she capped and sucked my lil dicky bone dry!!! I mean REALLY suck...with lotsa sound expression....like a lil gal enjoying her lollipop. Oh man....that was EXHILLARATING!!!!! After that we changed position and I gave her the suck of her life to suzy-pussy...Man...she was really enjoying it...her moans really turn me on while I sucked her deep and hard. Suzy-pussy was very sweet....juicy too...(man to think about it now gives me the hard on!!!). Afterwhich..I gave her the pump. Pumped her til the cow comes home!!! Her facial expression was so lovely as I pumped her. Her Suzy-pussy was even tight and warm. Man this pump was the greatest I even had. Even when I unloaded...I contiinued for another couple more minutes....I wasn't sure if she knew I had unloaded...but my dicky was still hard...and I just made my $$ worth by carrying on pumping. I just didn't stop until she pleaded me to stop as she has reached orgasm!!!! Ohhhh.....such great sex!!!

Lisa
Body: 9/10
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 36D...feels real...wanted to ask her if it was implanted but shy la...hehe
HJ:??
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (really GREAT GF feel)
Damage: 38+100
RTF: when I have regained my M-nergy...of course I would find her again!!!

latka
03-11-2006, 06:36 PM
FR

Hi brothers...yesterday evening I had an urge to go release myself from stress from the top to the bottom, so I left work early and head to Anson. It's near my work place so it's very convenient. Anyway, cut to cut the bullshit...here's my take on this place.

I reached the counter and asked the recept which girl would she assign to me, and she replies Lisa....she goes on to say that she has a great figure and big boobs. I kid you not...she says BIG BOOBS!!! So i didn't care much and went on to my room. In my mind I was considering if the recomendation was lousy, I would ask for a change...knowing sometimes they have shitty looks ladies.

So in comes Lisa...PRC gal, and great looking. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the room was a bit small...considering no running space. So I stood up to greet her and I'm only clad with the towel. She reciprocated by moving close to me....gave me that GF look and purr...and adds a couple of kisses on me. She has a great voice and told me to just lie down and enjoy, and at the sametime she was rubbing my lil dicky!!! So I just followed...lie down on my back and allow her to give me the std massage. It's not too bad...and at least I could rest my mind from work. So after 30mins of std massage...she rest on my back with her full body (still clothe) and pop the question....Hmmm....my lil dicky was stronger in mind power that my usual brains...so now is matter over mind. I decided to bonk her. She slowly took of her clothes piece by piece...and finally revealed her great body...slim and shapely. and her boobs :eek: 36D she claims...great to suck!!!

So she started to catbath me from the back....then followed by the front...great GF feel!!! I love it. Then she capped and sucked my lil dicky bone dry!!! I mean REALLY suck...with lotsa sound expression....like a lil gal enjoying her lollipop. Oh man....that was EXHILLARATING!!!!! After that we changed position and I gave her the suck of her life to suzy-pussy...Man...she was really enjoying it...her moans really turn me on while I sucked her deep and hard. Suzy-pussy was very sweet....juicy too...(man to think about it now gives me the hard on!!!). Afterwhich..I gave her the pump. Pumped her til the cow comes home!!! Her facial expression was so lovely as I pumped her. Her Suzy-pussy was even tight and warm. Man this pump was the greatest I even had. Even when I unloaded...I contiinued for another couple more minutes....I wasn't sure if she knew I had unloaded...but my dicky was still hard...and I just made my $$ worth by carrying on pumping. I just didn't stop until she pleaded me to stop as she has reached orgasm!!!! Ohhhh.....such great sex!!!

Lisa
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 36D...feels real...wanted to ask her if it was implanted but shy la...hehe
HJ:??
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (really GREAT GF feel)
RTF: when I have regained my M-nergy...of course I would find her again!!!

Great FR. Up yr pts.

Cheers.

ang076
03-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Is that the same old Lisa who look a bit like Ong Ai Leng?( Last time, when I met that Lisa 1 and half year ago in YHC, I feel that she look a bit like Fann.)

She got 36 D bust and nice , large sized figure..

jdi813
03-11-2006, 10:35 PM
I reached the counter and asked the recept which girl would she assign to me, and she replies Lisa ... she goes on to say that she has a great figure and big boobs. I kid you not ... she says BIG BOOBS !!!from your description it sounds like the lisa from YHC who moved to Cassanova ... and finally disappeared ... even mode of ops is the same ... lie on ur back as she pops the question to the strippin piece by piece to the style of bonkin :D ... KNN ... gettin horny just thinkin bout it

ang076
03-11-2006, 10:47 PM
If it is really same old Lisa , then I will pay a visit there... and let her dry my body in her bra... and I fondle her assets as she dry my body..

max_priest
03-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Great FR. Up yr pts.

Bro, since when you possess the power to up people?? :eek: Look at your Power Level on the top right hand of your post ... "ZERO" ... :cool:

PokePussyHard
05-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Bro, since when you possess the power to up people?? :eek: Look at your Power Level on the top right hand of your post ... "ZERO" ... :cool:
I just noticed, mine is also zero

latka
06-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Bro, since when you possess the power to up people?? :eek: Look at your Power Level on the top right hand of your post ... "ZERO" ...

Pai seh.:o Thanx for bringing it up. I thought if I can click on option 'add to reputation' means can up bro's points.

At least i sincere mah.

Cheers

nice2gal
06-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Bro, since when you possess the power to up people?? Look at your Power Level on the top right hand of your post ... "ZERO" ... :cool:

Hey bros....so because of this my points are not upped?? :( So will anyone upped me? Anyway, I'm not sure if she's the Lisa from YHC or Cassanova. I've never been to those places.

But regardless if she was from or was not from there....she's one good humper to try. I guarantee the quality. I still miss sucking her cunt...it's really sweet smellin...and juicy. Also I miss her facial expression and her moans when she's high!!! Turns me on now man!!!

nice2gal
06-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Pai seh.:o Thanx for bringing it up. I thought if I can click on option 'add to reputation' means can up bro's points.

At least i sincere mah.

Cheers

I'm touched by your sincerity, bro. :)

doomday123
07-11-2006, 01:11 AM
If it is really same old Lisa , then I will pay a visit there... and let her dry my body in her bra... and I fondle her assets as she dry my body..

As wat I know, there is only 1 PR in Anson a few months back.
If there is a mole near her chin, then I know who she is.

BIGFIGHTER
14-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Tdy afternoon, tried LISA

Body: 8.0/10
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: Think D cup very big
BJ: 7.0/10
FJ: 7.5/10

Next to try ORANGE

gedangsa
17-11-2006, 10:03 PM
from your description it sounds like the lisa from YHC who moved to Cassanova ... and finally disappeared ...
I hope this is the same Lisa that I have been trying to rtf as well. I remember that Liza has this habit of taking your feet to rub against her breast. If bros confirm same Liza, then surely must revisit her. :)

ang076
17-11-2006, 10:39 PM
I will visit this place next month to see whether it is same Lisa..
(She look a bit like Ong Ai Leng...)
When Lisa see me , she will give me a pinch on my nose...
(it will be better if she pinch my cock...)
:p

gedangsa
17-11-2006, 10:51 PM
I will visit this place next month to see whether it is same Lisa..Bro Ang, why wait until next month ? U already lined up your target list for this month ? Kekeke :D

(She look a bit like Ong Ai Leng...) Paiseh paiseh, who is Ong Ai Leng ?

jdi813
17-11-2006, 11:03 PM
I will visit this place next month to see whether it is same Lisa..
(She look a bit like Ong Ai Leng...)
When Lisa see me , she will give me a pinch on my nose...
(it will be better if she pinch my cock...)
:pno need to see la bro ... i confirm for you it is the same Lisa ... from YHC to Sasha Spa to Cassanova to Anson to PRC and now back again

her service standard is still the same and her neh neh is still as power as i remembered ... overall nice bonk

ang076
18-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Well, bro gedangsa, yes, I have to wait until next month..

Must cheong within budget, right? (I go for 2 or 3 bonks (if budget allowed) monthly..)

Ong Ai Leng is the Mediacorp artiste..

http://www.mediacorptv.com/celeb/ongaileng/

Last time, when I first met Lisa at YHC, she look a bit like Fann Wong in certain angles.. now I found that Lisa look more like Ong Ai Leng..

Thanks for your info, bro jdi813

I willl go to Anson De Suana next month and ask for Lisa..

Anti_Vice
19-11-2006, 03:24 PM
I remembered someone said that Liza is unhygenic as she never shower after FJ. But that was some time ago. Now, has she change that behaviour ?

Thanks

nsn1980
19-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi,

There is a gal previously from Leisure HC working in Anson. Can any bro tell me her name here in Anson. In Leisure, she is called Star. Wondering is she having the same name here. :rolleyes:

Thanks

ang076
22-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Sensing that my cock had become bigger than usual today.. Tried to control my urge but my willpower failed me... Start thinking of which place to go to..

My mind start thinking of Mandy of Pagoda ( I recalled how horny she is , but she had gone back to her homeland....(this boss assure that she will be back again..)

Bugis ? Legends? Nah... I prefer to go home by MRT early..

Suddenly think of Anson De Sauna, nearest to my workplace ..Thus went to Anson De Sauna and ask for Lisa.. She will be available 30 mins later...

Thus, went to explore the facilities.. Quite new and clean.. Nice toilets, and shower rooms.. Even the TV lounge is strategically located where I can see gals catwalking around..

After that , Lisa come out of the room and saw me sitting in TV lounge, she waved hands at me.. (wow! 3 years and she still remembers me...)

Yes! Lisa of YHC/Casa/Shasha had been back..

Finally the receptionist told me to go to the room..

Lisa come in and gave me a pinch on my face, ask me how I know she is working here... and I told her my friend told me ..

And she gave me a hug and kiss my cheek and pinch my nose..

Massage session come.. She perform combo of sensual and normal massage, and even bit my back....Minutes later, she pop golden Q.. I said full and she gave me a pinch on my cheek..and then she undress...Wow! big 36D neh neh and good body shape..

She ask me to lie down on my back and gave me catbath on my back and 36D breast massage on my body... later, she hold my feet and rubba rubba her breasts.

Later , she ask me to turn around and perform breast massage plus some biting ... Then she capped my cock and perform BJ ...

Then, she insert my cock in her pussy and start rocking and hugging me as she rock...She moan as she rock faster and faster..

I cannot tahan and explode into cd and she gave me a pinch on my face....

and then she go and bath..

Later, she come out and held my hand as she led me to shower...(unfortunately , shower room is too small for both of us...)

Thus I bath alone.. after I come out, she offer to dry my body and I fondle her neh neh...

TCSS for a while until time up and I paid her...

Saw one pretty and fair gal ( she had nice and cute face...) and some PRC looking gals..

FR on Lisa:

Look : 7/10 ( long haired and look a bit like Ong Ai Leng in some angles.. Previous I thought she looked like Fann when I saw her in YHC..)

Body: 8/10 (big soft boobs, curvy body, slightly hairy pussy)

BJ: 6.5/10 ( standard BJ only)

FJ: 7/10 ( love to hug me as she bonk me on top, and kiss my neck and moan, cannot tahan and cum due to her massive boobs rubbing my body..)

RTF: Yes.. Once a while only.. ( so many gals to choose and bonk at DHC, Pagoda, etc but limited $$$..)

Damage: $100 + $38..

therocker
23-11-2006, 09:43 AM
... After that , Lisa come out of the room and saw me sitting in TV lounge, she waved hands at me.. (wow! 3 years and she still remembers me...)

haha great reunion FR
strange and great isnt it that they remember their favourties after so long and having seen so many clients thru the years
gives one a sense of pride that the gal is really sincere and not just putting on an act

damn fine FR ... and reunion ...
makes me so damn tempted to break out of my long retirement and head back to LaLa Land to look up my queen Celine
been 4 years i think (or is it 5 !!!), wonder if she'll remember me :D
hopefully she might as she'd moan "hmm ... rocker" during our FJ

anyways, gratz on you finding back ur old flame
i'd up you if i could, but after so long retirement home ... i got NO POWER to up you (but sure got power to up gals thou) lol

cheers,
The Rocker

BIGFIGHTER
23-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Tried Orange yday ( 22/11 ) and my simple FR asf

Massage : 6.5/10

Look : 7.0/10

Body: 7.0/10 ( Smooth )

BJ: 6.5/10

FJ: 7/10

RTF: No ( Not my taste )

Damage: $100 + $38

ang076
23-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow! Never know that my FR tempt you to break out of retirement, Bro therocker..

:)

dujiang
24-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi,

There is a gal previously from Leisure HC working in Anson. Can any bro tell me her name here in Anson. In Leisure, she is called Star. Wondering is she having the same name here. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Yes, she is still called Star at Anson. She must have given u quite a good impression, as I think it has been more then 2 years since she left Leisure and u can still remember her.

gedangsa
24-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Just a little report here on my rtf of Liza.

When she first came in, I was not sure she was the Liza that i was looking for. She look haggard and aged a lot from the past memory that I have of her face (though I must admit I cannot remember much). In my heart, I was not very sure if this is her. But when she took my feet to rub against her breast, then confirmed it is her liao lah !! Kekeke

Another thing is that the feel of her breast is definitely different from before. Though the breast size is big and huge as before, this time the feel when she is standing or sitting down is lumpy. I am beginning to suspect that this pair is fake. When you squeeze it when she is in doggie position with the breast hanging down, it feels soft on the outer but as you go deeper to the base of the breast, it feels lumpy and hard. I think it is fake. Don't remember it was like that.

Anyway bro Ang, imho, i don't think she looks like Fann Wong or Ong Ai Leng but I think her looks is more towards Michelle Yeoh. So, when you bonk her, it makes you feel like a James Bond :D Kekeke

Cheers

max_priest
24-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Ong Ai Leng is the Mediacorp artiste..

Last time, when I first met Lisa at YHC, she look a bit like Fann Wong in certain angles.. now I found that Lisa look more like Ong Ai Leng..

Bro Ang,

You doubly sure Lisa looks like Media Corp artiste, Ong Ai Leng?? :eek: If really ... I guess she would be full house almost everyday like retired Ribena & Yuki of DHS & Leisure respectively ...

ang076
25-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Bro MP,

Well, she look like Ong Ai Leng when you saw her from the distance..

Oh, never mind about her look, as long as she has 36D breasts , and her service is good...Many old customers will come to Anson De Sauna and look for her..

Bro Gedangsa,

She sure look like Michelle Yeoh? Then I would see myself fighting against Michelle and then strip her naked and bonk her...kekeke!:p

best123
26-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Great FR. Up yr pts.

Cheers.

you can up otherss meh? you go no power lei bro....

rh8611
26-11-2006, 10:46 PM
bro here,
Can you advise where is this HC located? Which floor?..
I alway thought IP is an office building... never realised there is this good stuffs there :)

bonsoir
27-11-2006, 12:43 PM
bro here,
Can you advise where is this HC located? Which floor?..
I alway thought IP is an office building... never realised there is this good stuffs there :)

I've been working here for well over a year, it's on the second floor, best kept secret. The Chup-chai rice stall next to it is good too, albeit a little Ex! that's the problem of IP, oldest building but yet so hot cos of the MRT and myriads of Language schools opening for PRC students, every morning and after and evening i see so many PRC SYT crammed into lifts going to the different floors... you'll be amazed...i suspect some are moonlighting in pubs or KTV somewhere with the clothings they wear.

Anyway, AHC is on second floor...newly refurbished more than 6 months ago, new mgmt, i went in to check out a few times but didn't really tried it out cos more into PDMM concepts which is cheaper but gotta compromise on qualities la...

There's this quite Chio looking gal who normally comes in at around 9.30am-10am (cos i will be buying breakfast at same time), always WEARS black halter top, damn FAIR skin, japanese bob hair look (shoulder length), not so busty, but her body shape is damn good la, i followed her a few times cos i need to go pick up my dry cleaning, don't know her name or if she's running that place now...

If any of you go? you may notice her, think she's the AM shift one, but most of the gals i see are more to late 20's -mid 30's type.

Been seeing more and more people going there liao...suspect are samsters....mostly carrying their bags...haaa...

Enjoy la people!

Cheers

latka
28-11-2006, 01:45 PM
you can up otherss meh? you go no power lei bro....

Don't like lat lah bro. Early in the thread I oready say sorry and very pai seh leh.

Cheers.

jonaloy
29-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Just a little report here on my rtf of Liza.

When she first came in, I was not sure she was the Liza that i was looking for. She look haggard and aged a lot from the past memory that I have of her face (though I must admit I cannot remember much). In my heart, I was not very sure if this is her. But when she took my feet to rub against her breast, then confirmed it is her liao lah !! Kekeke

Another thing is that the feel of her breast is definitely different from before. Though the breast size is big and huge as before, this time the feel when she is standing or sitting down is lumpy. I am beginning to suspect that this pair is fake. When you squeeze it when she is in doggie position with the breast hanging down, it feels soft on the outer but as you go deeper to the base of the breast, it feels lumpy and hard. I think it is fake. Don't remember it was like that.

Anyway bro Ang, imho, i don't think she looks like Fann Wong or Ong Ai Leng but I think her looks is more towards Michelle Yeoh. So, when you bonk her, it makes you feel like a James Bond :D Kekeke

Cheers

Yesss..i caN'T agree more. Bro gedangsa is spot-on!!

This is my first FR so forgive me if its too tardy.

Visited Lisa a couple of days back after reading & hearing so much abt her. First impreSSion..not as impressive as i expected (esp since some compre her to TCS actressess etc..)

anyway, her attitude prob makes up for the 'lost' in other areas. true gf feeling..if you know what i mean.

looks: 6.5/10
body: 8/10 (esp her (OO)
massage: 4/10 -almost non-existence!!
bj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 9/10

Damages: $40 + $100 (standard)
RTF: maybe not..try others. "))

HOWITZER 155MM
08-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Lisa from Casanova was known to have an attitude problem. I heard the reason that she left Sasha after a brief period was becos she quarrelled and fought with a customer. I do not know if the infor is true. I am quite tempted to try her becos I am a sucker for 36D but I have some reservation becos I am not a big fan of PRC ladies.

tony123
03-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Bros,

Any latest information for this Anson De Sauna? Any new gal?

Pls advise, thanks!!:)

daring70
11-01-2007, 02:32 PM
is this the same orange from bukit timah ?

Tried Orange yday ( 22/11 ) and my simple FR asf

Massage : 6.5/10

Look : 7.0/10

Body: 7.0/10 ( Smooth )

BJ: 6.5/10

FJ: 7/10

RTF: No ( Not my taste )

Damage: $100 + $38

curiosityz
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
same as tony123 bro, wants to ask bros here if you people know if there is any new gals lately... ..

BIGFIGHTER
18-01-2007, 05:51 PM
is this the same orange from bukit timah ?

Not sure
Because i did not went Bukit Timah

Tks

ovrdrv00
25-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Anybody knows the whereabout of Ruby? Call Recep and was told she no longer working.... :(

wahleoweh
06-06-2007, 12:50 AM
greetings bros. after many years roaming HCs, reading all the helpful FRs here, I have decided to give back.

my humble third FR attempt, first time with the renowned BB MILF of Anson.

Name: Lisa, PRC
Age: 27, will turn 28 on National Day in two months, she said
Looks: 8/10 - she is actually pretty. she's been compared to Ong Ai Leng and Michelle Yeoh, can see that, but adjust expectations, add a few years
Body: 38DDD-28-34.
Massage: 3/10 - she does try, uses her elbow, but she's more about sitting on your ass and gently teasing you every now and then.
HJ: N/A - wasn't even offered. she said: "ni hen ke ai, wo yao gen ni jie hun" ("you so cute I want to 'get married' with you") :D
BJ: 7/10 - deep throat, with gusto, but too short. 2 mins tops
FJ: 7/10 - vigorous in first position her on top (cowgal means she on top AND facing away), great to fondle those fantastic fun-bags. doggy nice with her great ass. missionary was fun, she knows how to put on a good performance. on the down side: no 69, only three close-mouth kisses, no licking of her tits.
Damage: $38 entrance + $100 FJ
Overall: 8/10
RTF: hell yeah, next week. but after trying fellow two-torpedo Helen.

anyway, as other bros have reported before, Lisa has got superb PR skills. and it never seemed forced.

from the minute she first lays eyes on you, she makes you feel wanted, like she's really happy to see you. when she popped the Golden Question, it was far from cold too. first time I heard of the euphemism "jie hun" ("get married"). her eyes also opened big-big when she saw my pee-pee, which is normal sized but she acted like "wah! I'm so lucky today!" even if we bros know it's an act, it does make a difference in performance to be "upped" like this. afterwards, I always thank my massuese, but Lisa replied "I should say thank you!"

I am not expert in PRC like other senior bros here, as I prefer M'sia Chinese and brown sugar second, think influence by all those New Paper stories about PDMM and racist idea that they are all money-face. past 10 years maybe RTF only 3 PRCs in HCs, and I don't go TN. but I must say they were all superb in PR skills. make you feel like a KING. like your schlong is KING KONG size.

Lisa was also nice and flirty. every 3 or 5 minutes, when she would cross over to other side of the mattress, would butterfly kiss my back ever so lightly. ticklish.

as mention above, there are drawbacks. many bros who like Yoko-type young chick will find Lisa too old. personally, as MILF lover, she's perfect age. not Da Lu/Excelsior/Hougang old ... eeee. can overlook the no Frenching rule but cannot kiss breast is a bit like, huh, wtf? suppose with constant attention from boobs-lovers it will be sensitive and sore.

btw, Lisa is NOT 36D. she's 38DDD. example of 38DDDD:
www.brandydean.com/brandybathingsuit.JPG

helpful breast size charts:
www.beerlovercam.com/breastsize.htm
www.natureday.com/size_breast.html

if you bros like my FRs, pls do up me for the encouragement and I'll try and post more ... :cool:

Vectra
06-06-2007, 05:04 AM
Overall: 8/10
RTF: hell yeah, next week. but after trying fellow two-torpedo Helen.

Wow this place is cheaper than years ago when it charge S$40...

wahleoweh
06-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Wow this place is cheaper than years ago when it charge S$40...

perhaps because I went so late?

anyway, cheaper by $2 only ... ;)

leoleo3
07-06-2007, 05:35 PM
how to tahan... breast so big only can touch cannot suck.....

Vectra
09-06-2007, 02:33 AM
perhaps because I went so late?

anyway, cheaper by $2 only ... ;)

I been there somewhere in 2002. Then the HC is charging $40, and FJ is $120. :cool:

wahleoweh
19-06-2007, 03:41 PM
I been there somewhere in 2002. Then the HC is charging $40, and FJ is $120.

went last night, confirm $38 only. wah, GSS big savings! ha ha ... anyway, this HC habit is getting expensive. cannot keep going three times a week ...

call ahead to book. Lisa finish early, Helen on leave and was told Orange gone. so booked Vivian. but when arriv the silly recep just gave her to other customer. the guy ask for Vivian, she asked if he called, he said yes. wah leow eh, kena potong jalan like this by sneaky cheongster ... :rolleyes:

anyway got assign Whiskey, recep promise that she is busty.

Name: Whiskey, M'sian Chinese (but she dun even drink booze leh ...)
Looks: 6/10 - first impression: a prettier version of Patricia Mok, becos of shape of face and mouth. from another angle, thot she look a bit like Kym Ng, also becos of her mouth and jaw area. a bit of overbite. pleasant looking overall, nicely styled curly hair, highlighted a bit.
Body: 7/10. 35C-28-34. a bit of flesh around the midriff, not yet at love handle stage. nice upturned boobs, light-colour nipples. some might say she is the perfect WOMAN figure, not too skinny not too fat, breasts not too big not too small, ass not too wide not too narrow, etc ...
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x235/Prickbert/brc34b.gif
Massage: 4/10 - when will these girls learn that it's not all about putting lots of pressure on the lower back? that actually can make it worse as your lower body will tense up to counter the pressure. what you need is deep tissue massage, a hard rub, not simply parking their phat ass on the lower back ...
HJ: N/A
BJ: 7/10 - unrushed, with feeling. it helped that she was getting a good fingering and was starting to drip. no 69
FJ: 8/10 - with her on top, she leaned all the way back for best angle, while she got her clit rubbed. she buay tahan. mmm. with her nicely slippery when wet, it was a good ride. no frenching, on dirty talk tho
Overall: 7/10
RTF: won't say no if only she's available but will try others first

cheers

stevesg786
21-06-2007, 04:23 PM
its been a long time since i went to this joint..

soo long never see lisa..
the other time i go.. lisa booked..
so ended up with Orange..

any bros here now a slim gal tat works there..
looks eurasian/malay..
fair slim with armband tattoo..
wonder how her service..

maybe next week go see lisa....

rrrealrrrumble
21-06-2007, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=stevesg786;2098092]its been a long time since i went to this joint..

looks eurasian/malay..
wonder how her service..

QUOTE]

If its Malay girl, quite slim and chio one, then its Baby. SERVICE SUCKS (and I dont mean she sucks well)... so many things dun do, avoid to do... BJ 2 seconds and stop liao... lie down like dead cat and open legs... never kena so bad service before, so I took nearly 20mins to cum... pump her until she cannot take it!

Cant remember abt armband tattoo but def got some tattoo....

Actually, after 1st time I see her, i lust for her. quite a few times went and couldnt get... so in the end get already, damn excited, then kena the shit service.

stevesg786
22-06-2007, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=stevesg786;2098092]its been a long time since i went to this joint..

looks eurasian/malay..
wonder how her service..

QUOTE]

If its Malay girl, quite slim and chio one, then its Baby. SERVICE SUCKS (and I dont mean she sucks well)... so many things dun do, avoid to do... BJ 2 seconds and stop liao... lie down like dead cat and open legs... never kena so bad service before, so I took nearly 20mins to cum... pump her until she cannot take it!

Cant remember abt armband tattoo but def got some tattoo....

Actually, after 1st time I see her, i lust for her. quite a few times went and couldnt get... so in the end get already, damn excited, then kena the shit service.

Woow... thks for the info bro..
yeah she looks either malay or eurasian lor.. fair fair one..
she looks abit tau at times..
so not sure if her service good or not..

but thanks for the update..
will still to lisa...hahahaa
anyone else gives good service there?

HOWITZER 155MM
22-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Whiskey's FR is professionally written, looks like a good recommendation. Was thinking of trying Lisa but then the yellow card on boob licking makes me reconsider. No boob licking is definitely a turn off.:D

wahleoweh
22-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Whiskey's FR is professionally written, looks like a good recommendation. Was thinking of trying Lisa but then the yellow card on boob licking makes me reconsider. No boob licking is definitely a turn off.:D

bro HOWITZER 155MM, yeah, big 36DD and cannot even kiss is a yellow card.

but perhaps she was sore that day, I must rtf to confirm the no-lick rule! I have not give up yet, ha ha.

and thanks bro. writing the FR was "my pleasure" ... :D

HOWITZER 155MM
22-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Bro Wowleow,

Camping here to await news of your dangerous boob licking mission. SEMPER FI.:D

ang076
22-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Lisa dont allow bro to lick or suck her nipples..

I was her regular... She was happy to see me after few years but she dont allow my bury my face on her big breasts..

Her breasts are not real.. (silicon enhanced.)

wahleoweh
23-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Lisa dont allow bro to lick or suck her nipples..

I was her regular... She was happy to see me after few years but she dont allow my bury my face on her big breasts..

Her breasts are not real.. (silicon enhanced.)

cannot suck those 36DDs? man, that sucks ... :D minus 2 from my FR score then!

btw, think bOObs that are blown up too BIG like that feel veli stretched and sore? from wikipedia:

Chronic pain and changes in nipple and breast sensitivity
Feeling in the nipple and breast can change after implant surgery. Changes include intense sensitivity, chronic breast pain, and no feeling in the nipple or breast for months or years after surgery.

In their booklets for patients, Allergan and Mentor report that within the first three years, between 2-8% of augmentation patients report moderate to severe chronic breast pain, an additional 1-2% report moderate to severe breast sensitivity changes, and 3-10% report moderate to severe nipple complications such as loss of sensation. These are similar for silicone gel or saline breast implants, but the longer-term data on saline implants indicates that chronic breast pain is reported by 17% of women within five years.

This altered sensitivity can be temporary or permanent and may affect sexual response or the ability to nurse a baby.

aiyoh ... "chronic breast pain" possibble in 2-8% of cases, 3-10% can kena "loss of sensitivity"? talk about occupational hazards ;)

silk_magic
23-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi

Decided to check out the HC last week as I was feeling very bored. Since I do not have any particular gal in mind, just decided to try my luck and see who I will get. Before entering the room, I saw one lady which had me praying that I do not get her.:D

Anyway, in the end I got Lisa. Bro was right, her attitude and service was very good. very gf like.

Looks :6/10
HJ : 7/10
FJ : 6.5
RTF: Not likely as I am not a boob person and I find her boob too big for my liking.

Is there any other girl other than Lisa because I saw another cute girl before I left.

dog69
23-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Lisa boobs are indeed silicon enhanced; otherwise she will become my regular especially during afternoon breaks. The HC ambience plus decoration are quite neatly done up

cuppam1982
24-06-2007, 12:52 AM
hi to all bros,

jus went over there to explore did not go in see a lot orf ppl pack inside and did not call to advance booking
which young pretty gal can intro to a new comer like me???
hehe see a lot of the frs but only like only two to three gals so think better ask the main for intro,,,
and about from special is there any other services?

thank you......

silk_magic
27-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Any updates from bro other new girls other than Lisa

ang076
28-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Is Irene from Zen HC coming to Anson De Sauna ? If so, what is her call-sign?

I hope to try this Fann Wong look alike..

bbailey
28-06-2007, 12:03 PM
xiao di -->me, happen to be in the area during lunch time so decided to skip the usual troublesome stairs-climbing 2nd-storey TNs along T.Pagar and try for a so-called higher-class HC with facilities.

Seems that the past few FRs only +++ abt lisa but i rem still got another busty babe there leh. she seems popular too..call for booking and the next avail time slot only @ 1230pm. still got to let me wait for another 45mins. sigh..bo pian.

Recept : aunty-looking @ the counter to collect $. I tot the one @ dickson is ah-soh looking enuff, this one lagi more worst. (dun zap me hor, diff pple diff taste, i juz voiced out my humble opinion)

Only tried out the steam room, din try the sauna. no hot & cool pool. (sigh..i still miss Dickson's)

TV area : CRT TV set, not like those projector kind @ Dicksons'. But the location makes up for it. it is juz in front of the staff's room...so u can choose to watch the TV, try peeking into the staff room for more "dishes" or at times will hv catwalk shows when the other models walks by.

Drinks & Refreshments : wasnt offered any. juz kena stared by the auntie there. if not see her seniority, wld hv asked her "see wat see?" (unlike the frenly uncle @ dickson's, will ask u wat u wan to drink and make for u.)
Heng ah..got newspaper to keep me occupied while counting down to lights, camera and action!

Main Lead Actress for today's show : Helen
Looks : MILF type (got 1 son liao. ) 7/10
Body : abt 1.6+m, looks slim to me. well-maintained and smooth skin.
Boobs : confirm D cuppers ! more than 1 mouthful to fit in. real or not, it wasnt important enuff at that point of time for me to find out.
Massage : 7/10, hard enuff to make me feels that she's putting in the effort to make my $38 worth and she knows the right area to press when u r tired.
kinda surpassed my expectations.

GQ after massage, choose set lunch A (BM + HJ), damage of $80, no room for bargaining. sigh ... maybe i look like robert so she give tis kind of price. but her massage makes me q a happy man, might as well fork out a bit more to reward her and let her make me a even happier man. Ooops..hope i din spoil the market cos I tot the price here will be usually more ex than TNs.

Squeeze and suck for my $80 worth on her D cuppers while she milked me.
After the session then i found out from her, the full course is $20 more nia. KNS...should hv asked for the whole menu b4 ordering.

RTF : a bull doesnt goes to the same cow twice, now i know why.

silk_magic
30-06-2007, 01:55 AM
Seems that Anson only milf but it is strange as I have seen SYT before. Could not book them as I do not know thier name.

bbailey
02-07-2007, 11:11 AM
got lah...saw a few SYTs inside the staff room juz opp the tV area.
go grab a good aisle seat then can ask for the names of those gals who caught ur fancy as they walked past.

wahleoweh
14-07-2007, 07:27 PM
finally got to try Helen, to be able to compare with Lisa.

oh wow, yeah she is BIG. unlike Lisa, Helen allows her nips to be tongue-painted. but unlike Lisa, Helen's PR skills is okay only.

Name: Helen, Thai
Looks: 8/10 - round-faced beauty, her good looks was a turn on as soon as she entered the room. good skin, nicely bronzed like tan but not of course as she is Thai.
Body: 38DDD-28-34. about same as Lisa. boobs also silicon enhanced, but Helen's twin towers are more saggy. minus one point, but still 8/10, for the boobs. body nice and full figured, which I lurve, and the tan of her skin shiok. but can feel stretch marks a bit around bum and waist ...
Massage: 5/10 - like Lisa, not her greatest strength. but she does apply good pressure with elbow, knee, foot etc, quite relaxing. backache relieved.
HJ: N/A
BJ: 3/10 - just 1 min! and then can dare say "you sure you can cum after I blow you?" I reply "you scared I will last too long?" no answer back. still, she said it sort of jokingly so mood not killed
FJ: 5/10 - the first thing she did, even before BJ, was to slop some KY inside her honeypot. sianz. :rolleyes: she did not want to go on top, but I insist. after 1 min she pretended to cum, and say that is why she dun like being on top becos she will cum. acting not good, I could tell, but my other brain down there insist I continue the mission ...
she stretched arms up and back over her head, opened up everything spreadeagle, wah what a sight. here in missionary it was all good, suspect the reason is either: 1) she was tired, as I was her 2nd backtoback customer; or 2) she is lazy, nothing wrong with that, just means she is best when she is lying on her back and enjoying herself.

Damage: $40 entrance + $100 FJ. funny, previous visits to Anson near closing time I was charged $38, but today go in the afternoon got back only $10 change from a 50 buck note. perhaps day-recept is skimming? or this place got "late bird special" ha ha :D
Overall: 6/10
RTF: only if Lisa and Whiskey aren't available. I think Helen was very tired when I got her, perhaps 2nd visit will be better ...

rrrealrrrumble
15-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Recommendation... Vivian who is from HK... allow frenching which is a big plus point. Only negative thing abt her is the fake boobs which is fine but her small nipples are not to my liking.

Overall experience is quite good but you may have to initiate most of the talking (or maybe that depends on her mood). But I think this is a good point cos sometimes, u want peace, sometimes u want talk cock.

I changed company recently so dun work in that area anymore... Do agree with most that Lisa is good, never tried Whiskey, Helen (if I remember correctly) gives one hell of a HJ but dun look at face...

Sorry, dun know how to do the rating system to recommend but thot I'd chip in with my Vivian recomendation.

For those who try, pls share if u feel the same way. Want to know if my reco is good or not.

hock19
18-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Seems all "recommended" gals there have all fake boobs! IS not there good gals there with big but natural boobs?

gaijin gigolo
28-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I was a first time visitor to Anson De Sauna today and I was not disappointed. My mate told me to ask for "Star" but she was booked so I told the desk woman I wanted another young Chinese girl. In comes "Chanel" and I was happily surprised...being a new face, I expected them to send me some older hag. Chanel is 26 but could pass for 20, pretty though not gorgeous, very sultry with a tight, trim body and perky nipples on a set of perfect smallish tits. Took the normal massage and when she asked me if I wanted extra, I opted for full service for $100. She originally asked for $150 but she came down to $100 quite quickly. While not a GFE type of session, this girl really knows what she's doing. Excellent cat bath all around my friend down below followed by a fantastic covered blowjob. Afterward she let me suck those perky nipples and lick her out for a good long while before mounting her missionary style with her legs up on my shoulders. She rode me next and actually had an orgasm (or was it an organism ;-) while riding me hard for more than just a few minutes. I then flipped her over and finished into her doggy style with her whimpering and moaning and burying her face into the pillow. After that we introduced ourselves. lol! Overall, a very positive first experience at Anson D S.

looks: 7
cbj: 8
fj: 9
gfe: not really, but very sultry and horny
rtf: perhaps...but would probably prefer to try out the other prospects first

damage: $40 massage, $100 "tip"

Ciao for now... gaijin gigolo

tigerandlion
17-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Read about lisa in many posting so i decided to go down to IP and have a go myself.

Reach there around 5pm, went in ask for lisa and paid $40. Ask to go to room 13. When in the room strip and have my bathm halfway through she knock on my room door and came in ,man i must say that all bros discription of her boobs are true really big man( mari kita liow).

She dried me up and proceeded to massage me. Quite SOP. Half way through she pop the magic question( seems abit rushy) Said ok and she started to strip revealing he huge headlights, she is slim too.

She did a body massage with her boobies on me, didi really standing now, she went down cap me and gave me a bbbj that brought me to heaven.

Buay tahan liow told her to lie down and did missionary on her, tried to suck those huge melons but she said its ticklish(knn) and cover them with her hands.

Got abit fedup and bang her real hard and fast ,her moaning is really loud and she came as i can see a white liquid flowing out of her love hole and my cd is really wet with a whitish liquid.

Turn her over and jackhammer doggie style and came sextified.

Both of us panting like dogs after the battle royale.

She clean me up , got dress and paid her.

looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
boobs: 10/10
service: 6/10( would have given her more if i can suck on the tits)
ar: never tried
Fj: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
doggie: 8/10
syt : yes
gfe: very
rtf: maybe
Damage: 40+100

I think i go vegetarian when i return and eat orange. lol

tigerandlion
17-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Read about lisa in many posting so i decided to go down to IP and have a go myself.

Reach there around 5pm, went in ask for lisa and paid $40. Ask to go to room 13. When in the room strip and have my bathm halfway through she knock on my room door and came in ,man i must say that all bros discription of her boobs are true really big man( mari kita liow).

She dried me up and proceeded to massage me. Quite SOP. Half way through she pop the magic question( seems abit rushy) Said ok and she started to strip revealing her huge headlights, she is slim too.

She did a body massage with her boobies on me, didi really standing now, she went down cap me and gave me a bbbj that brought me to heaven.

Buay tahan liow told her to lie down and did missionary on her, tried to suck those huge melons but she said its ticklish(knn) and cover them with her hands.

Got abit fedup and bang her real hard and fast ,her moaning is really loud and she came as i can see a white liquid flowing out of her love hole and my cd is really wet with a whitish liquid.

Turn her over and jackhammer doggie style and came sextified.

Both of us panting like dogs after the battle royale.

She clean me up , got dress and paid her.

looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
boobs: 10/10
service: 6/10( would have given her more if i can suck on the tits)
ar: never tried
Fj: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
doggie: 8/10
syt : yes

I think i go vegetarian when i return and eat orange. lol

acct5
03-09-2007, 11:30 AM
hi brothers, here got my FR on the gal with the name "Ocean" (local chinese).
my english no good , and first FR here, senior dunt blame me, pls up my points if you like below:

Just felt boring sitting in my office on saturday morning, then decide to go anson sauna to find some pleasure.... no reservation and just walk in n ask for a younger one.

after shower in their repainted room, here comes the gal. Ocean should in her late 20's or early 30's, around 163cm, slim. i said ok, then just process.

the massage she offered is 7/10, hard enough and she's very sincerily and talktive....after abt 15mins, she ask the golden question then i answered"yes" and asked for FJ. She began touch slightly with her fingers ard my sensitive area,my back, my balls,my ass area... which feels good, but this last too long, around 5 mins i think, which almost made me fall asleep. Then she began using her (00) drawing on my back, too soft but still feeling good. i were so sleepy until she asked me face up. "wow!!!" i see her naked body in front of me. have to say she got great assets, the (00) is minimum D+ and she is still very slim, the skin is smooth and if the leg is longer will be perfect for me. the body seems full of energy, s*x energy. i were 100% exiting after seeing this. she kept massaging me with her big nainai and i could touch her stretch ass and feel the wonderful waist figure.

I did not touch her secret area until she began blow me with 69 style, i could see her area is well shaved and to my surprise, the labium is pink color one and seems very juicy. i wanted to try to taste that but i did not. watching already made me over-exited. and i even did not notice how is the blow job she worked on me...after around 2-3 mins, the real job began. it was tight, And we changed a few position. when she riding on me, i bury my head in her chest, her nipple is also pink one. i couldn'help kissing and slightly biting them. the feel is so substantial. when the turn i were on her, i played her (00) with my hands and from the face and sounds, i could tell she was exited too . after ard 10mins work on her, i could not stand her louder and louder voice and gave out my slot...she helped me clean the area and we talked for a while before i left.

For brothers who like to try her, Ocean took morning shift only , mon-sat, 11am -6pm.

looks: 6.5/10
body: 8/10 (esp her (OO) )
massage: 7/10
bj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 9/10
rtf: yes
Damages: $40 + $100 (standard)

blackholenet
07-09-2007, 09:18 AM
did anyone try a gal call Eve ? infact i forgot her name just to confirm whether got a gal call Eve in anson .

Ikeue
09-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi Bro,

Try Chanel few months back and try to post but don't seem to work. Will try this time again.

Chanel,

Look : 5/10
Body : 5/10,a bit not in correct proportion
Boob : A+
BJ : Never try
HJ :7/10
FJ :never try
Damage : 80 (HJ +BM)

BIGFIGHTER
01-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi

Tried Sharon last week
Following is my short report :-

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boob : A+
BJ : 7.0/10
FJ : 7.0/10
Damage : S$100 for full service

next to try Ocean ( SG Girl )

Cherrs

TwaTeow
20-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Ocean is on long leave

cockcansing2
23-10-2007, 12:06 PM
FR on Eve (I believe)

I was free in the city and wanted to have a quickie and lastly decided to go to Anson. Got there yesterday before 12 and asked if Ocean is back but still on leave and not sure when will come back. She recommended Eve a malaysian. I asked if got S'pore gal. She said got but PR from PRC. I said nevermind then took Eve.

Went to the room and waited. In she came. She was quite pretty. As there was no towel before she came and asked me if I wanted to shower 1st I said ok. Went to the shower and after that dried up and lied down. Talked to her a bit good english, and commented that her english is good. Asked where in Malaysia she said Johor.

Her massage was quite good and hard. She uses talcum powder to massage and made a bit erotic when applying the powder. Slid her fingers through the crack. Her massage was about 20 - 25 mins only and poped the Q. Opted the full.

She stripped and started on the back with her BM. Her catbath was below average as compared from JB chicks or by all others I had. She tried but was not satisfying. Her boobs massage was Ok. Her boobs was ok about b cup but a bit sagging. Soft.

After the back she roll me over. Well not actually roll. She nudge a bit and I turn over. She catbath me again and started with the nipple. Again her catbath was below par. After the nipple she brought her boobs over my face and suggested to suck on them. I started to suck it and my hands started to uncover the hole as she was still in her panty. Finger her and she was wet. Wet? haven't do anything she was already wet? well she was moaning earlier doing her BM.

She continued her catbath down south and up to my knees. She also licked my balls and I thought she was going BBBJ she took out the CD. hahahahahahaha to myself. She dried the CD and BJ me. Her Bj was ok and soon after I stopped her and started to paint her. Already wet and she was loving it. While painting her she raised her butt and suggested to AR her. hahahahahahaha again. I also AR herlah. She was loving it. I also finger her. Till she cannot tahan she pull me up to enter her.

I Started to ram hard and quick. Soon its all over.

She complement me on my action and she looked very satisfied. Then her english like become a bit like PRC english. pronunciation like out liao. Didnt talked to her in Malay as all malaysian speak abit malay. I came to a conclusion that she was the PRC. I didnt speak much. I showered and paid her and chao. She was overall OK but now confused. Who did I bang lah. Wanted to ask her but decide not to.

Summary:

Look: 7/10 Quite good looking Sharp nose
Body: 6.5 / 10 not so smooth
Boobs: B+ cup handfull, soft and saggy
Catbath: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 ok
FJ: 7/10 good sound effect.
Overall: 6.5
RTF: Maybe

SSOU
04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Somehow I ended up at International Plaza. Feeling very horny, I remember got one local girl with big boob name Ocean so I called up to book Ocean.

But recep said must wait for 2 hrs. So I on and went to coffee bean to kill off some time.

Fast foward ....

When I saw her, she looks okay to me. She has long hair. Not syt and not old either. So, let's say she is a young milf.

Being a Singaporean, she speaks good English. When she took off her bra, her breast looks quite solid. She said it is C cup and I think it is. I touched her breast and it feels natural to me. Body wise not bad and quite fair.

Her catbath is stimulating and she does her job without rushing. Somehow when she is nearer, she does not look as good as when she is at a distant away when she was undressing.

We did a few positions and eventually I cum in cowgirl. Quite oblidging lady.

She said she was away for so long bcos she was sick. She was strucked with "mao tan" and got high fever for a while.

Her report card:

Face: 7/10
Body: Fair
Texture: smooth
Boobs: C cup natural
Hair: Long
HJ: didn't try
BJ: 6 (quite short)
FJ: 8 (she quite oblidging like bonking yr gf)
GFE: 9
Attitude: 9
Damage: $40 entrance + $100 FJ

RTF: Yes

Born2Skru
27-12-2007, 11:17 AM
hello all,

Was walking past this place with a buddy of mine on xmas eve...decided to give it a go...scored this chinese girl called flora, her massage skills were pretty good as well

my short fr nevertheless:

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boob : i dont know how to tell mannn, but i had a good time grabbing them...
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Damage : $40 bucks for entrance $100 bucks for FJ

kenken23
28-12-2007, 11:18 PM
yo bros,

here to post a FR. asked for Lisa as I've heard of her tua neh neh, although they silicon implanted.

Went in the night. she came in and gave a courtesy massage. After we chatted for a while, she popped the question.said BJ or FJ also $100...well, i told her okie, just go ahead 1st with BJ and maybe followed by FJ..

she's damn good at licking with her light brushes on your back and legs...giving you mini chills down your spine...then, she started with the blowjob...I must say, her blowjob is good, with loud slurpy sounds and not too hard...Some others suck it so hard like they are out to bruise your little bro but not her...had her in 69 position so that she can suck my bro while I finger her CB...knn...after about 15 min and blew my load without any ability to tarik anymore..basket she is good with her BJ...and I did not progressed to FJ yet...basket...overall, sexifying...

Face: big faced, looks like a young MILF
Body: some MILF fats around the waist
Boobs: 36D; her implants looked quite natural, compared with a few others I've seen...You will know the truth only when you squeeze them..doesnt allow licking of her nipples..probably cuz of her expensive boob job...
GF feel: yes
RTF: why not
Damage: $100

I had BJ w/condom...to be safe, so that I can chiong many more working girls this festive season..haha, brudders out there....enjoy!

king_georgebush
03-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Finished a meeting at IP, so I dropped by the second floor at the back to Anson Sauna.

Reached there around 3pm, surprising to find many guys signed in already. Asked the counter girl (quite sweet looking eurasian (i think)) for a recommendation, and she gave me Coco, but available in 10min, so decided to steam first. Went in changed in the small lockerroom, then into the steambath (quite hot and steamy - the way i like it). Switched to sauna, quite clean smelling and new (no pykia carving or underwear hanging around).
TV lounge is no good however, too open and bright lights.

My number called up so i went in. Coco waiting fr me there, very friendly and talkative, but a short girl in early 30s i think. Her height compensated by her big boobs though. I lied down, n she started to massage nice and hard, kneeling on back etc. She also knows how to twist head n crack back like Thai style. All in all quite nice massage.

Then the GQ came and I opted for the whole nine yards, I figure since she's got good attitude and service.

looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 8/10 (very large fr her height)
service: 9/10 (very friendly and cheerful)
catbath : 8/10
ar: 8/10
bj: 8/10
Fj: 7/10 (lots of moaning - audible next door for sure)
doggie: 7/10

I saw a some gorgeous chicks on way out though, and made a point to try them next time !

mohdaly
04-02-2008, 10:54 AM
so far try ,girl star,diamond,this 2 girls power service the best,super dupper,f her dogggie damn good bro pecfect 10,la sound so sweet ,friendly girl from k.l, age around 25yrs,have asss like jennifer lopez,regard from roytequila,pop.see you after chinese new year,solid gold:p::cool:

reloaded
18-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Any new gals at Anson?

my_tth
25-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Anyone know how to get in touch with Helen who has just quited from Anson? Appreciate if someone could pm her contact no.

Thanks.

Fat Fatt
28-03-2008, 07:35 AM
went with a friend to this place. Renovated look. recommended sugar by recept...average only. saw another not too bad girl eve. Big boobs.

anyway service from sugar standard, instead of massage, asked for sexy. her service is average and no frenching.

Overall stats
looks 6/10
FJ 7.5/10 (hardworking, she on top and pump hard)
ok place to go, esp for lunch time office people nearby who needs a quickie

Fat Fatt
30-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Proceed to try star, which my fren recommended. Overall not bad, as Star is in mid 20s and not bad looking. However, no frenching. So less GFE for me. RTF probably not. But for bros who dont french WL, they can find her good.

I made a pt to stay a bit around the lounge to look through all girls walking around. I think besides eve, star and maybe fiona, the rest did not catch my eye.

peanut123
06-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Hmmm... i noticed practically all samsters going to Anson de sauna opt for the FJ ? The girls described seem pretty hot, so I'm not surprised. Some days back I saw one SYT with long hair, fair smooth skin, beautiful legs and good cleavage walking briskly to the spa, so I assume she works there. If all the girls are that standard, wow, vavavoom !

But bonking WLs is not really my cup of tea ( I LUUUUUV the female body, but I prefer not to have any body fluid exchange, if you get my drift ).

Will they get mad or pull a long black face if a client says no to FJ and just get a HJ ? Bad service attitude can really spoil the mood and relaxation.

Thanks to fellow samsters for their responses in advance.

TwaTeow
26-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Will they get mad or pull a long black face if a client says no to FJ and just get a HJ ?
Usually most will not get angry if you opt for only HJ but some will try to persuade you to go for FJ. They will get angry if you opt not to have any "special service".

PageUp
11-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Would any Anson regulars know who this gal w/long hair is? & how's her service (massage & extras)? If she's really working in Anson, I'll definitely choing there to checked her out! My type.

Hmmm... i noticed practically all samsters going to Anson de sauna opt for the FJ ? The girls described seem pretty hot, so I'm not surprised. Some days back I saw one SYT with long hair, fair smooth skin, beautiful legs and good cleavage walking briskly to the spa, so I assume she works there. If all the girls are that standard, wow, vavavoom !

But bonking WLs is not really my cup of tea ( I LUUUUUV the female body, but I prefer not to have any body fluid exchange, if you get my drift ).

Will they get mad or pull a long black face if a client says no to FJ and just get a HJ ? Bad service attitude can really spoil the mood and relaxation.

Thanks to fellow samsters for their responses in advance.

fkww
11-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Went to Anson at International Plaze on Friday

Was searching around Tanjong Pagar for quick release but found nothing sp proceed to Anson

Went straight to the counter and ask them to recommend me as I did not know anyone.

Was given Star

A KL girl age 27

She is very chatty and friendly.

Face is ok. She said that she used to work as a beautician in KL but the monthy salary is too low thus opt to come to Singapore. Anson is her first lace of work although she has been here for 1 year already.

As I opted for quick release, I ask for BM (blow)

She quoted me $100 ! I was surprised ... thought it was $80.

Anyway proceed with it

Here's the summary

Face : 6.5
BJ : 7
Massage : 7
Damage $100
RTF : Maybe .

digitalpimp
11-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah! My very first FR! I have 2 stories to tell sorry bros because it all happened in one lazy Sunday afternoon.

6PM I went Bullion Park to meet up with a 16-year-old (no kidding). Her name's Pauline and she needed money for her tuition so we decided to do a "dirty little trade". After a good 15-minute wait near some alleyway, she came on her bike. Man, oh man, she's one of the prettiest I've seen. She looks a bit like a sweaty version of Simone Heng. We had a couple of smokes, talked a bit then I asked for a kiss. She agreed and we went to a nearby wall and she leaned on it. Our tongue did some acrobatic tricks with each other while I was mashing her tits. Then she let me suck on her nipples. 16-year-old pinkish nipples dudes... Okay, on goes the sucking and feeling her wet pussy at the same time (she's wearing those shorts SG people use for PE). I never cared about people seeing us because I was too horny at that time. Never thought she would let me lick her pussy.. But she did! I knelt in an instant. Opened up her pink flaps and gave her twat some nice long wet licks. She was moaning softly. I can tell she doesn't want me to stop. 16-year-old pussy.. I could die then and there man.. Very nice young creamy taste. A bit of smell and taste but it's all good. Probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Okay had enough so I gave her $100 and let her go biking homeward bound.

I hailed a cab and went straight to Anson De Sauna to see what the fuzz is all about (I can still smell Pauline's pussy on my nose). When I entered, I was immediately greeted with a very nice "Hello!" by the receptionist. I asked for Ruby. Then she told me "Err... Ruby's long gone.." (I never checked this forum's dates, stupid me!) Okay, nevermind then, since I can't remember any other names mentioned in this forum, I just let fate decide for me. Good thing fate bestowed Diamond upon me. Stands around 5'3" in height. Very very nice complexion. Nice set of rack. Face is alright. Okay, on went the massage. Very chatty chick. Genuinely nice, you can tell from her voice. Asked a couple of questions. Had a couple of laughs. She even asked me if I got the HC's address from sammyboy. I said, "What's that?" moahahaha. Anyway, after the nice massage. She popped the golden question. Of course, I wanna do it all the way man! She took of her clothes, revealing her assets. Very nice tits. Pink nipples. 2 tattoos on her back. A bit too hairy down there though. One thing about her is that she takes her time. She sucked on my nipple, down to my ribs, tummy, all the way down to my knees (didn't know it would feel good there). Then all the way up to my other nipple and all the way down again. While she was doing that, I was inserting my finger in her twat and caressing her bunghole. I asked for a 69. She gladly obliged. Licked pussy again for the second time. No smell. Nice warm and very wet. She was licking and sucking my balls and dick and she's very good in that department. I asked her to bend over because I was still hungry for pussy (and perhaps I don't wanna explode just yet because I've had it hard since I left Bullion Park). Licked and sucked everything down there man. I don't even know what I was doing anymore until she asked me to stop because I was hurting her already. Okay enough with foreplay, put on the rubber and on with missionary. Had her legs over my shoulders and pumped like there's no tomorrow. She shrieked a bit and immediately covered her mouth. Now this is one battle I cannot win. Less than 5 minutes of brutal pounding, I exploded. Bit her on the chin, neck and shoulder while I excrete my manhood. Most intense ever! Paid $100 bid farewell and off I go to Starbucks. :)

I just have one problem, I promised Pauline I would see her tomorrow at 5AM to fuck here in my house but conscience (and financial shortage) got the best of me. She's asking for a whopping $700 for a boink to complete her tuition payment (and a Gucci wallet, for crying out loud!). Too much so I ditched her and now she's soooooo pissed. I feel bad doing it but a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

PAULINE:
Body: 7/10 (too kiddie)
Boobs: 8/10 (kiddie boobs, nice pink virgin nipples)
Service: 11/10 (i gave service!)
GFE: Hell yeah
RTF: nah.. she's pissed already.
Damage: 100

DIAMOND:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (i'm a sucker for SG chick tight abs, sorry)
Boobs: 8/10 (very nice, soft and round with pink nipples)
Service: 9/10 (she's not just there for the money but for good service)
AR: what's this?
FJ: 8/10 (could've been better had I not exploded prematurely)
BBBJ: 8/10
Doggie: --
SYT : dunno this..
GFE: 6/10 (more of a fuckbuddy type of gal)
RTF: maybe

keysiao
13-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah! My very first FR! I have 2 stories to tell sorry bros because it all happened in one lazy Sunday afternoon.

6PM I went Bullion Park to meet up with a 16-year-old (no kidding). Her name's Pauline and she needed money for her tuition so we decided to do a "dirty little trade". After a good 15-minute wait near some alleyway, she came on her bike. Man, oh man, she's one of the prettiest I've seen. She looks a bit like a sweaty version of Simone Heng. We had a couple of smokes, talked a bit then I asked for a kiss. She agreed and we went to a nearby wall and she leaned on it. Our tongue did some acrobatic tricks with each other while I was mashing her tits. Then she let me suck on her nipples. 16-year-old pinkish nipples dudes... Okay, on goes the sucking and feeling her wet pussy at the same time (she's wearing those shorts SG people use for PE). I never cared about people seeing us because I was too horny at that time. Never thought she would let me lick her pussy.. But she did! I knelt in an instant. Opened up her pink flaps and gave her twat some nice long wet licks. She was moaning softly. I can tell she doesn't want me to stop. 16-year-old pussy.. I could die then and there man.. Very nice young creamy taste. A bit of smell and taste but it's all good. Probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Okay had enough so I gave her $100 and let her go biking homeward bound.

I hailed a cab and went straight to Anson De Sauna to see what the fuzz is all about (I can still smell Pauline's pussy on my nose). When I entered, I was immediately greeted with a very nice "Hello!" by the receptionist. I asked for Ruby. Then she told me "Err... Ruby's long gone.." (I never checked this forum's dates, stupid me!) Okay, nevermind then, since I can't remember any other names mentioned in this forum, I just let fate decide for me. Good thing fate bestowed Diamond upon me. Stands around 5'3" in height. Very very nice complexion. Nice set of rack. Face is alright. Okay, on went the massage. Very chatty chick. Genuinely nice, you can tell from her voice. Asked a couple of questions. Had a couple of laughs. She even asked me if I got the HC's address from sammyboy. I said, "What's that?" moahahaha. Anyway, after the nice massage. She popped the golden question. Of course, I wanna do it all the way man! She took of her clothes, revealing her assets. Very nice tits. Pink nipples. 2 tattoos on her back. A bit too hairy down there though. One thing about her is that she takes her time. She sucked on my nipple, down to my ribs, tummy, all the way down to my knees (didn't know it would feel good there). Then all the way up to my other nipple and all the way down again. While she was doing that, I was inserting my finger in her twat and caressing her bunghole. I asked for a 69. She gladly obliged. Licked pussy again for the second time. No smell. Nice warm and very wet. She was licking and sucking my balls and dick and she's very good in that department. I asked her to bend over because I was still hungry for pussy (and perhaps I don't wanna explode just yet because I've had it hard since I left Bullion Park). Licked and sucked everything down there man. I don't even know what I was doing anymore until she asked me to stop because I was hurting her already. Okay enough with foreplay, put on the rubber and on with missionary. Had her legs over my shoulders and pumped like there's no tomorrow. She shrieked a bit and immediately covered her mouth. Now this is one battle I cannot win. Less than 5 minutes of brutal pounding, I exploded. Bit her on the chin, neck and shoulder while I excrete my manhood. Most intense ever! Paid $100 bid farewell and off I go to Starbucks. :)

I just have one problem, I promised Pauline I would see her tomorrow at 5AM to fuck here in my house but conscience (and financial shortage) got the best of me. She's asking for a whopping $700 for a boink to complete her tuition payment (and a Gucci wallet, for crying out loud!). Too much so I ditched her and now she's soooooo pissed. I feel bad doing it but a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

PAULINE:
Body: 7/10 (too kiddie)
Boobs: 8/10 (kiddie boobs, nice pink virgin nipples)
Service: 11/10 (i gave service!)
GFE: Hell yeah
RTF: nah.. she's pissed already.
Damage: 100

DIAMOND:
Body: 5/10 (i'm a sucker for SG chick tight abs, sorry)
Boobs: 8/10 (very nice, soft and round with pink nipples)
Service: 9/10 (she's not just there for the money but for good service)
AR: what's this?
FJ: 8/10 (could've been better had I not exploded prematurely)
BBBJ: 8/10
Doggie: --
SYT : dunno this..
GFE: 6/10 (more of a fuckbuddy type of gal)
RTF: maybe

Got to pay to service others..put it another way ,FL services and pay customers $..

AR: defination can find in newbie guide jargons. there are hardly any syt in HC for wat i try a few. If any bro come across,pls recommend..

rumours_rumours
14-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Last year use to frequent this HC as my office was very nearby... now office had shifted and dont have much time to go down so my friend and me were plan to visit there next week during the public holiday so any one had any good recomendation.... I use to book for a girl called Mandy if not wrong.... her service and massage is very good..wondering whether she is still there?

Fat Fatt
04-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Just ended up in this place when my appointment with a Local FL fell thru when OKT canx it.

Desperate, i could not find another suitable FL for replacement. Then GL 150 would have mostly gone home. I guess going to HC is th only solution.

Decided on Anson since I remembered Eve was quite ok from a glimpse during previous visit. Booked her and waited in the room after a quick shower.

Her looks was not bad, but she has aged a bit. I am more into SYT. Anyway, she gave me a sexy massage on my request, which does turn me on.

She uses her boobs to slowly massage my back and asshole to give me that sensual feeling. Not bad complexion. it is so uncomfortable to lie face down with an erection coming on. So relieved when she asked me to turn around.

Her boobs is big and soft and she invited me to lick and caress them.

She started with some catbath and licking around the balls. Before I lose my senses i told her BJ with cap. She then obeyed but instead of continuing with licking on balls and other foreplay, she capped me n start blowing. I guess maybe a bit miscom...

anyway, her BJ is a bit strange. She will kum my dick in the mouth, and use fingers to tickle the balls. not bad feel as quite shiok.

When I am quite there, i just ask to go in missionary and pumped all the way. She did not allow frenching which dampens my enjoyment as well. Eventually came, but i did not enjoy fully. not that she is no good, but not suitable for my taste.

BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 6.5 /10
RTF: No

hornybeng
26-09-2008, 03:57 AM
First time visiting anson, just to check out Lisa's boobs. Really big, but big-boned and not chio enough for my liking.

Saw Kitty, with her huge melons, and Star too, but also not really chio enough for me. :)

Eve not around also. Ocean has resigned.

Luckily got around 3 new girls came just around 1 week ago. I choose the most cute one, Joanne/Joan.

Looks: 7/10 Cute and Chio.
Body: 7.5/10 Nice height, realli slim body, with nice B cup boobs.
Massage: 7/10 Standard
BJ: 7/10 with cap
FJ: Wow her cat bath is good. With licking starting from your back to your front. Almost 10 mins of licking. Too bad my didi can't tahan, ended quite fast with her on top.
Service: 8/10. Always smiling, joking.
Dmg: 40 + 100

I think Joan will be an Ang Pai, pretty soon, giving Star a run for her $$$.

geylangbonker
26-09-2008, 06:08 AM
6PM I went Bullion Park to meet up with a 16-year-old (no kidding). Her name's Pauline and she needed money for her tuition so we decided to do a "dirty little trade". After a good 15-minute wait near some alleyway, she came on her bike. Man, oh man, she's one of the prettiest I've seen. She looks a bit like a sweaty version of Simone Heng. We had a couple of smokes, talked a bit then I asked for a kiss. She agreed and we went to a nearby wall and she leaned on it. Our tongue did some acrobatic tricks with each other while I was mashing her tits. Then she let me suck on her nipples. 16-year-old pinkish nipples dud..

Bro digitalpimp,

pauline is one side of your story and not a worker from anson de sauna...!Oso you metioned u had some dirty play with her and she's only 16 yrs old...is she your regular freelance..maybe you post it elsewhere for your first story....and she's only 16 years old...u better beware you will not be sue by the law!!!

chiamd
29-09-2008, 12:06 AM
First time visiting anson, just to check out Lisa's boobs. Really big, but big-boned and not chio enough for my liking.

Saw Kitty, with her huge melons, and Star too, but also not really chio enough for me. :)

Eve not around also. Ocean has resigned.

Luckily got around 3 new girls came just around 1 week ago. I choose the most cute one, Joanne/Joan.

Looks: 7/10 Cute and Chio.
Body: 7.5/10 Nice height, realli slim body, with nice B cup boobs.
Massage: 7/10 Standard
BJ: 7/10 with cap
FJ: Wow her cat bath is good. With licking starting from your back to your front. Almost 10 mins of licking. Too bad my didi can't tahan, ended quite fast with her on top.
Service: 8/10. Always smiling, joking.
Dmg: 40 + 100

I think Joan will be an Ang Pai, pretty soon, giving Star a run for her $$$.

Joan is Chinese? from Malaysia, Singapore or China?

Thank you

hornybeng
29-09-2008, 01:42 AM

Thank you

Malaysian chinese. Should be most chio there now imho.

siaosiaoguy2003
29-09-2008, 10:46 PM
who are the newer ger? joan and the other 2?

Crookers
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
My FR on Vivian

Vivian is my fav gal @ Anson. My last trip was just last week and all was hot and steamy with her.

We started off with the usual massage, please don't expect a strong massage but she sure can give a mind blowing BJ. After massage, she continued to cat bath me and rubbing her soft breasts on my back and playing with my balls occasionally. I flipped over and she continued with light kissing and sucking on my chest and dick, finally cupping her mouth on my dick. That is when I moved my hands to her now wet pussy, slowly teasing her and fingering her good in the end. The action starts to heat up when I could feel her moaning and quivering to the constant motions of my fingers while she was working on my rock hard staff, we were keeping pace of each others speed and motions began to quicken with speed and horniness. It was so intense that I blew my load just when we were about to change to a cowgirl position...damn but I had no regrets with this session. I'm sure bros will understand whenever they have had a great session as you'll always remember and savour that moment.

Looks: 7/10 (mature looking gal)
Body: 7/10
Breast: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: didn't get to that but based on previous visits - 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 (chatty & friendly)
RTF: always

I have yet to try other gals at Anson so if any bros got any good suggestions please kindly PM me.

lovefuck
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
To all Mickey Mouse Fans, please be informed that she is now at Aiko Health Spa, tanglin shopping centre

HardRod16
17-10-2008, 09:37 PM

Thank you

Just went down today, When Joanne came in, i found her very familair upon recognition of her tattoos at her ankles and her back realise she was the same joanne working about two years ago at riverview... what was it called Dajiko or something..

I remembered she had one of the best body around. Still have that.

Started with massage ...so so only
next sexy massage, flip around cont.. then poped the question.

BMHJ $80
BMBJ $100 (tried to bargain .. my regular girl only $80 leh. No avail:()
FJ $100

Ah what the fuck take FJ lah.
Body still the same. IMHO Solid my type.

Started with cat bath. Damn solid i love it when she starts sucking your balls. STEAM! Solid 10mins from back to front.

CAP blow
Fuck her while using thumb to stimulate clit. Can feel her getting wetter and wetter Song!

After session asked her whether she's going to disappear again like what she did 2 years ago. She replied going to stay here for LONG...... Ho sei liao now going to have 2 regular girls there.

1 not here book another.

Forgot to add his pussy hair trim to stubble can find oyster easily.. and nice oyster too.

Jimmy Wong
24-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Ho sei liao now going to have 2 regular girls there.

1 not here book another.

Forgot to add his pussy hair trim to stubble can find oyster easily.. and nice oyster too.

Bro, who is the 2nd regular? Like your taste ;)

Pak_Chew_Cheng
31-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Have fetish for big boobs. Call to book Ocean but recep say quit liao. Sianz half.

So who is the biggest boobs in Anson now ?

seennoe
31-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Have fetish for big boobs. Call to book Ocean but recep say quit liao. Sianz half.

So who is the biggest boobs in Anson now ?

i thot all the while prc lisa has the biggest boobs there? her cup size big d cup or small e cup. how big was ocean's? dont know if lisa still working there so to be sure call and check

machomanz
05-11-2008, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=cockcansing2;2344132]FR on Eve (I believe)

She continued her catbath down south and up to my knees. She also licked my balls and I thought she was going BBBJ she took out the CD. hahahahahahaha to myself. She dried the CD and BJ me. Her Bj was ok and soon after I stopped her and started to paint her. Already wet and she was loving it. While painting her she raised her butt and suggested to AR her. hahahahahahaha again. I also AR herlah. She was loving it. I also finger her. Till she cannot tahan she pull me up to enter her.

Wow I liked wat u experienced. Hmmm u luv painting & AR....Hmm I'm always waiting for that chance, especially kena the sexy round ass....yummy to AR..
I must try her if she's still around.

pioneerintrade
25-11-2008, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=cockcansing2;2344132]FR on Eve (I believe)

Wow I liked wat u experienced. Hmmm u luv painting & AR....Hmm I'm always waiting for that chance, especially kena the sexy round ass....yummy to AR..
I must try her if she's still around.

Bro may know what is her age. Tks

mangosteen
26-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Jess...

Very accomodating girl.She has the kind of looks that grows on you. Better looking with hair tied up. Body is quite nice with flat tummy. Although the boobs a quite small. But still squeezable.

Catbath was shiok with notable AR. Me in doggie and she service from behind. Her tongue is skillful.

Opted for BM/BJ. Nice suction and allows fingering. Put her in doggie postition and rubbed her clitoris, I am assuming position behind her. Rubbed till she moaned and cum. Then she asked if I wanted to fuck her. I said no. I just want to make you cum first.

She blow me with me standing up and removed condom to cum on her body. She said this is more exciting. Shiok!

Overall quite a nice experience.

Boob: A+
Look: 6.8
Body overall:7 1/2
GFE: 8
RTF:yes
BJ: 8

zveron
27-12-2008, 12:15 AM
i thot all the while prc lisa has the biggest boobs there? her cup size big d cup or small e cup. how big was ocean's? dont know if lisa still working there so to be sure call and check

She is still around (as of 26 dec 2008). The biggest boobs I have experience so far.

delson07
29-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Jess the lovely!

she have the love to fuck face, see liao already half stand liao after talking to her, the vice make me fully standing! ( my brother i mean)

Started off by BBBJ then i bueh tahan turn her to doggie, tongue is extremely deadly, beware!

Next we move to BJ! in no time... my brother surrender... all vomit on her body.

Boob: 8 / 10
Look: 9 / 10
Body overall:8 / 10
BJ: 10 / 10
Tongue Skill : 11 / 10 (too good to miss)

seekerpac
14-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi, got to the place last night after a long-long break...went to the counter and asked for a local Chinese girl. Got into the room and came Stephanie (that's what her name is I think).
She speaks cantonese/mandarin/little english. Chatty - got off quite well.
Nice oil massage on the back and legs. She popped the magic question and who could say no... Proceed to magic fingers and body rub...nice and after 3 positions, mission completed. She's quite accomodating, no "cannot do this, cannot do that" attitude. Nice girl indeed :D

Boob: B
Look: 7
Body:8 - not skinny & just nice for me
BJ: 7 with cap on
FJ: 8 - very accomodating & tight
damage: $40 + $100

peace.

si_pai_kia
27-04-2009, 09:25 PM
They've moved to the back of the shops.

Was serve by Coco today.
Looks: 7 cute
Body: 6 a bit flabby on the tummy but she got perfectly smooth and fair skin
Boobs: C but i think its artificial
Very hardworking girl and eager to please.

Damage: 40 + 100

allankok33
28-04-2009, 05:35 PM
After (BJ/HJ/Juagen but no FJ) visit at some place in orchard yesterday, my little bro still want some more action so went down to anson de sauna to look for kitty to try her since her FRs are good but was told she is on leave....sianz. The counter lady say left coco and bobo (was told she is younger than coco). Not knowing how they look, I ask for Coco because same name as the lady I tried yesterday (haha what a coincidence)

Was in the room waiting patiently for coco to appear. Shortly a knock on the door and appear in front of me is a short busty sweet looking lady. Wow not bad. She told me she is from malaysia and all the girls working there are equivalent or better looking than her. She is quite chatty and friendly. Massage starts shortly and I must say that I am quite amazed when she did some bone cracking massage on me. I don't experience that in other places.

I was popped the question after that. I took the full package of course. She took off her clothes and bath me normally; no boobs rubbing whatsoever. Wiped clean and action starts quickly with her licking and kissing me from top to bottom literally while I try to grab her C boobs whenever I can. Then she starts to BBJ me. I told her I want the FJ immediately. She quickly capped me and rode me. This part is good. Changed to missionary to finish the deed. Took shower, hug and left after that.

My humble FR based on my experience :

Looks : Quite pretty (6.5/10) limited makeup
Height : Quite short about 1.55m
Boobs : She is not sure too (told me around 32C) but I think should be 34C
Body : Short and petite quite nice body except got some "afterbirth" scars and some fats at the tummy
Attitude : Try to satisfy and obliging.
Massage : Her massage is quite good especially the last part on bone cracking. (7.5/10)
BBJ : Not bad but no deepthroat or slurping sound effect
FJ : Moan loudly during penetration which seems a bit fake but think she is trying hard to please me. I like the riding part most.
Painting : Not into it but allow
CIM : Didn't ask
Damage : $40 (entrance) + $100(services) + $10 tip
RTF : Maybe (will try Kitty, or other big boobs first)

Tits Luver
28-04-2009, 11:19 PM
not exactly sure who's bigger, lisa or kitty...need to tarma them to really confirm :D...however kitty wins it for being au naturel
C cupper coco sounds interesting :p

Alfa_Casanova
28-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Wah, looks like i must go check out this anson de sauna. Where's the place exactly? :cool:

allankok33
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi bro, just wanna find out.........do you know why I can find Fr on Kitty.

poonani
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
10-03-2004, 08:55 AM

KITTY

Just got posted from River View.

If you can negotiate a discount, very good value.

White skin pussy, lovely breasts, attractive face.

Attitude a bit off, if you negotiate too hard.

18-09-2008, 03:51 AM

(2) Kitty from IP

She used to work in Riverview, but transferred to IP 2 or 3 years ago. She is actually quite pretty with smooth white skin, which applies to her pussy as well - one of the cleanest in town. Had her when she moved, but did not return as she said she still deserves $120 (I only paid $100). But she is good.

jokiddy
07-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi there,
was there yesteday evening. paid $40 and head straight to the room. told the
recep u intro har..
came in a petite girl named Alice.. 1st look still ok then went to toilet knn for
a good 7-8 mins,maybe apply KY or smoke.
suprising massage was good and hard.. with oil and she took her time to massage not those piano type,, then came the powder and her soft massage..
pop the qn and took the full.. she took her time to lick and blow but overall still ok.. her looks wil grow on u too..found out from her got 2 singaporeans working there..

before going to the room saw 1 nt bad too..came out sit in the tv area also saw one tall girl.. funnily this place got a few gems though nt much facilities and downsized from previous one

uchongichong
08-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi there,
.found out from her got 2 singaporeans working there..

before going to the room saw 1 nt bad too..came out sit in the tv area also saw one tall girl.. funnily this place got a few gems though nt much facilities and downsized from previous one

I was there yesterday and was given a singaporean gal celine. Over all she is not bad and can massage oso. Tall but not so slim and not fat type very fair skin and texture wise very smooth and soft. She told me that she start work at about 2.30 to 3 in d afternoon. Worth trying bro.

peanut123
08-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Wah, looks like i must go check out this anson de sauna. Where's the place exactly? :cool:

Can't you frigging Google for it ? It's at International friggin Plaza.

allankok33
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Went to this HC to try out Bobo (the youngest of all) tall frame and big boobs (whom I caught a glimpse on my previous visit) but was told on leave........sianz should have called and asked first. Little bro cannot wait for the next visit so ask for Coco whom I have tried and written a FR before. Experience is as before but this time round her moaning is good when I penetrate her unlike the previous time where I feel that the moaning is a bit fake. Realise that her boobs might be enhanced as I fondle aggressively with her boobs this time round. Saw Kitty on my way out. She has a nice volutupous body with big boobs (whom a lot of guys say is all natural) I will say that figure wise is very good but got a very auntie face. Definitely not my type.

RTF : Might consider but think will try out Bobo first.

NasiAyam
08-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Went to this HC to try out Bobo (the youngest of all) tall frame and big boobs (whom I caught a glimpse on my previous visit) but was told on leave........

RTF : Might consider but think will try out Bobo first.

Waiting for your FR on Bobo :)

peanut123
09-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Waiting for your FR on Bobo :)

Favourite Chicken Rice Outlets:

1) Sin Kee @ Magaret Drive
2) Boon Tong Kee @ Balestier

Wah, Bro, this is the first time I see someone listing chicken rice stalls in their sig in SBF. Around here, the word "chicken" have different meaning, and chicken stalls are in Geylang, Petain, etc.

NasiAyam
10-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Wah, Bro, this is the first time I see someone listing chicken rice stalls in their sig in SBF. Around here, the word "chicken" have different meaning, and chicken stalls are in Geylang, Petain, etc.

Hahaha bro, I eat all kind of chickens mah. Hahaha

jack kyle
11-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Anybody know this HC operate until what time?

lee_li
11-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Anybody know this HC operate until what time?
Should be 11pm. But dont go too late,normally those gd ones will go home early.

jack kyle
11-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for you aadvise lee_li!!

NILOUGONG
11-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Read alots of FR from this Hc so wanted to try this Hc. Recept read out all the girls name so choose Celine cos she is singaporean. Tall fair girl. Massage is good if compare to those who totally cannot. Very friendly and compromising. Will not write any FR about her. What I can say is can try and is good.

NILOUGONG
11-05-2009, 09:38 AM
I was told Lynn previouly from Paro Paro will be joining soon but do not know when.

bonsoir
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Hahaha bro, I eat all kind of chickens mah. Hahaha

bro,
Should try 5 star chicken cos no injection....nicer and tender, i am very particular about chix rice wan....must be damn nice nice one...used to go chatterbox 10-15 years back...haa...

tried one at the corner of seah street and beach road last week, hainan cafe, not bad chicken rice with side dish....

Eh- paiseh, digressed hahaa...
Tried Eve 2 weeks ago when i brought an ang mo client there...he had vivian, not bad, average looking.
Eve is m'sian from penang i think...not bad, big and bony with sizable boobs. I gave her 120 cos i was tired that nite. her normal charges is actuall 100. paiseh la....:o (i'm talking about Anson HC cos me office in IP la)..heee

A6339
11-05-2009, 07:38 PM
bro,
Should try 5 star chicken cos no injection....nicer and tender, i am very particular about chix rice wan....must be damn nice nice one...used to go chatterbox 10-15 years back...haa...

tried one at the corner of seah street and beach road last week, hainan cafe, not bad chicken rice with side dish....

Eh- paiseh, digressed hahaa...
Tried Eve 2 weeks ago when i brought an ang mo client there...he had vivian, not bad, average looking.
Eve is m'sian from penang i think...not bad, big and bony with sizable boobs. I gave her 120 cos i was tired that nite. her normal charges is actuall 100. paiseh la....:o (i'm talking about Anson HC cos me office in IP la)..heee

Hi bro Bonsoir

Is she a new gal? Can't find her FR neh?

NasiAyam
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
bro,
Should try 5 star chicken cos no injection....
I tried but for me not so nice leh but to each his own lah.

But try Ocean from Anson De Sauna lah, local big boobs !!

bonsoir
12-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi bro Bonsoir

Is she a new gal? Can't find her FR neh?

think so far no one FR her, she told me she came over 2 months ago....was a beautician back in m'sia...
but she big boned hor, don't say i didn't say ar.
ANson easily has 10-5 girls...best time to go is late evening when most of the gals will walk to and from their rooms, u can get to see everyone....:o

bonsoir
12-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I tried but for me not so nice leh but to each his own lah.

But try Ocean from Anson De Sauna lah, local big boobs !!

wahhhhhhh...ok bro, will go try, but dangerous cos my office just on top...haa.
am gonna try out some FL's later....heee..:o

Rally
12-05-2009, 03:45 PM
ocean quit la.

A6339
12-05-2009, 03:53 PM
think so far no one FR her, she told me she came over 2 months ago....was a beautician back in m'sia...
ANson easily has 10-5 girls...best time to go is late evening when most of the gals will walk to and from their rooms, u can get to see everyone....:o

Hi Bro Bonsoir,

Thks for the info, will go 1 evening to check out:D

HardRod16
12-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Anyone knows where Jess went to????

She went off the radar a few months ago. Kept calling and the recept says she still on leave......Haiz just wondering whether she quited or what.

Anyone?????

Randylee
18-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Booked Joanne last Thursday N noticed she was down with slight flu when she came into room.

she covered herself with extra clothing & could not see her body shape

Started with massage ...so so. Could be becuae of her Flu

After massage, flip around cont. next sexy massage. then poped GQ.

Took full service as I was keen to explore her body shape.

Wow Body very solid. at lease 34B. IMHO my type....

No cat bath. May be no mood with Flu. she starts sucking my balls. STEAM!

CAP blow
Fuck her missionary. Can feel her getting wet!

farkster
19-05-2009, 09:10 AM
FR on August:

Have been surfing SBF and thinking of what I should be going for, FL, TN, HC, etc... Decided to for Anson after doing some research. Called and asked for a couple of names, either not around or no longer working. Found out Celine no longer working. So recep recommended me August whom she says is young and new. OK lah, go try.

Got into the room, was early, so decided to wash up and relax. In came August. First look, average look, normal size and height, not that young but not old, probably mid 20's. She gave me a bit of a shock look when she first saw me which she later explained that the bulk of the clients there are in their 40's or 50's so me this young 30+ shocked her. Haha!

So we proceeded with the massage and had a good chat. She is new in this line it seems as has only been in this HC for less than a week. Fresh!! From Penang, she worked in a factory but was very honest that she came to work here and in this line is purely out of money. She is indeed quite chatty but enjoyable and I was starting to remember the reasons I enjoyed HC, for its relaxing and build-up mood. Her massage however was not good, and it was sometimes a little painful but she is very responsive to feedback so you can always tell her what you prefer, and she will also constantly ask if its ok, if its too hard or soft, etc.

Turned around and asked me what specials I would like today and opted for the FJ of course! went out to get the stuff and came back, dimmed the lights a little and stripped. OK boobs are small, actually she said it herself, definitely an A which was a little disappointing. She does have some fats in her tummy but overall is ok. She does have very smooth skin, felt that when she sat on me, shiok!

she started with the usual BM which I stopped her after a short while and asked her to lie down. I wanted to explore her.. hehe. Had some light frenching, can tell she did not really want but if she got some chemistry with you, she would a bit. Licked her nipples but she looked a little uncomfortable, actually giggling as she says she finds it ticklish. Kind of sense she is not very experienced in sex. Allow some light fingering and then asked if I like BJ. Of coz! So she went down on me and must say her BBBJ is not bad. Slow, gentle but tight! Wish it was longer but she did BBBJ one more time before she capped me. I rode her missionary which was very nice, quite gfe and her soft moans sounded genuine and not fake, something I hate! And she did not rush me and I was pumping her slow and fast for quite some time before I realised its been a while so I asked her if we still have time. She took a quick look at her watch ans said, dunno, dun care, lets just enjoy! Haha... Impressed! so I carried on as I was really enjoying the simple pleasure of just pumping her away, changed to side position and eventually came. Could tell she was also building up and seemed to be enjoying it, which was good. Took out and she said she was spent! hehe.... Cleaned up and she went to wash up followed by me.

Overall, it was a nice simple but enjoyable experience. I liked the fact that she is new, genuine and very friendly.

Stats on August:
Looks: 6.5/10 - More of a GND kind of look, not that cute pretty type
Body: 6.5/10 - Average size, and definitely not the petite type
Boobs: A definitely. But can still squeeze and nippled are perky
Massage: 4/10 - Not experienced and sometimes painful
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Slow and tight, but could be longer
FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating and no fake moans!
GFE: 8/10 - Chatty and friendly
RTF: Maybe but hoping to try others, esp SYT!

If you enjoy a nice relaxing time in a HC in Tg Pagar area, with a nice lady to chat with and fuck, she's the one.

If any bros got other good recommendations of Malaysian SYT, preferably early 20's with great service, please let me know!! Thanks for reading!

AngusYoung
19-05-2009, 12:00 PM

Eve definitely been here much longer than 2 months. At least over a year. Sweats when she fucks but overall can fuck quite well ie she gets into the mood and can get quite steamy. Not a looker but good boobs (about strong B to a weak C), nice nipples and lets you lick everywhere :)

TianTian
19-05-2009, 07:26 PM
My 1st visit to Anson:

Vivian:
Looks: Average
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34C?
Massage: I rather massage using my own hands (u noe wat I mean)
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10 (Chop Chop curry pok)
GFE: No comment
RTF: Unlikely though relaxing environment & convenient

Sigh...........

bonsoir
20-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Eve definitely been here much longer than 2 months. At least over a year. Sweats when she fucks but overall can fuck quite well ie she gets into the mood and can get quite steamy. Not a looker but good boobs (about strong B to a weak C), nice nipples and lets you lick everywhere :)

Bingo! she sweats man! never seen a girl sweats when humping....haaa...but she's strong la. quite the big bone type la....:p

AngusYoung
21-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Bingo! she sweats man! never seen a girl sweats when humping....haaa...but she's strong la. quite the big bone type la....:p

But sweat can sometimes be sexy too right :)

farkster
25-05-2009, 06:10 PM
FR on Bobo:

After my last nice experience with August, decided to go for her again or try someone else. Called and August was busy and was recommended Bobo coz I wanted young girl. Heard that name but did not remember any FR so decided to go test it out and share my FR with bros here.

When Bobo walked in, I was happy. She is not like super gorgeous but definitely pretty still, a bit of the GND look. She got lovely eyes and overall her figure looks good.

Started with the massage and realised she is less chatty compared to August. I am basing by FR on my experience with August so you can refer to my previus FR on August to compare. :) She needed more prompting to chat but we did manage to have a decent chat still. I must say I felt her massage was better than August, at least i did not feel aches. She ended the massage with powder massage which is too turn me on i guess, and then asked me to turn over. She looked a bit shy to ask what I want and I was just enjoying looking at her. With a better close up view I confirm she is not bad looking although not ravishingly beautiful.

So she popped the question and I decided I should contribute to bros here and try her FR. Haha.. Plus I was horny.

What is interesting about her is that she did not go out to take barang barang, and I think she actually applied some lubricant in advance already. She is quite accommodating overall except that she does not allow frenching, well at least not to me. I was kinda disappointed but its ok. She also does BJ with cap, which is also fine for me. But her suction was good and the length of it was just average, she did look up twice and she does have a sexy look when she looked up. Good....

FJ was good, I enjoyed it actually and I think she was getting wet aon our 3rd position. Yup we managed 3 positions, she was not rushing me and it was overall good. Paid her, gave me a hug and off I go.

Have been surfing SBF and thinking of what I should be going for, FL, TN, HC, etc... Decided to for Anson after doing some research. Called and asked for a couple of names, either not around or no longer working. Found out Celine no longer working. So recep recommended me August whom she says is young and new. OK lah, go try.

Overall, it was a nice simple but enjoyable experience. I liked the fact that she is new, genuine and very friendly.

Stats on Bobo:
Looks: 7/10 - GND like August but prettier overall
Age: 23, recep told me. She is the youngest there currently
Body: 7.5/10 - Average size, nice skin and good shape
Boobs: B+ good size, nipples are not small but not say very big lah, dark though
Massage: 6/10 - Slow and comfortable but not the best lah
BJ: 7.5/10 - Nice and slow, good fast and slow pace and looks up once a while, sexy!
FJ: 7.5/10 - Slightly lower than August but accommodating
GFE: 7.5/10 - Needs warming up, but overall a good bonk
RTF: Maybe coz she is worth it.

If you enjoy a nice relaxing time in a HC in Tg Pagar area, with a nice lady to chat with and fuck, she's the one.

I tried to ask her about the local girls there and their age and she did not wanna comment. That was interesting. :)

If you enjoy a nice time with a sweet Malaysian young girl, she could be the one.

I hope you enjoy my FR and look forward to you guys sharing more!

speedytouch
26-05-2009, 08:15 AM
FR on August:

Got into the room, was early, so decided to wash up and relax. In came August. First look, average look, normal size and height, not that young but not old, probably mid 20's. She gave me a bit of a shock look when she first saw me which she later explained that the bulk of the clients there are in their 40's or 50's so me this young 30+ shocked her. Haha!

So we proceeded with the massage and had a good chat. She is new in this line it seems as has only been in this HC for less than a week. Fresh!! From Penang, she worked in a factory but was very honest that she came to work here and in this line is purely out of money. She is indeed quite chatty but enjoyable and I was starting to remember the reasons I enjoyed HC, for its relaxing and build-up mood. Her massage however was not good, and it was sometimes a little painful but she is very responsive to feedback so you can always tell her what you prefer, and she will also constantly ask if its ok, if its too hard or soft, etc.

Turned around and asked me what specials I would like today and opted for the FJ of course! went out to get the stuff and came back, dimmed the lights a little and stripped. OK boobs are small, actually she said it herself, definitely an A which was a little disappointing. She does have some fats in her tummy but overall is ok. She does have very smooth skin, felt that when she sat on me, shiok!

she started with the usual BM which I stopped her after a short while and asked her to lie down. I wanted to explore her.. hehe. Had some light frenching, can tell she did not really want but if she got some chemistry with you, she would a bit. Licked her nipples but she looked a little uncomfortable, actually giggling as she says she finds it ticklish. Kind of sense she is not very experienced in sex. Allow some light fingering and then asked if I like BJ. Of coz! So she went down on me and must say her BBBJ is not bad. Slow, gentle but tight! Wish it was longer but she did BBBJ one more time before she capped me. I rode her missionary which was very nice, quite gfe and her soft moans sounded genuine and not fake, something I hate! And she did not rush me and I was pumping her slow and fast for quite some time before I realised its been a while so I asked her if we still have time. She took a quick look at her watch ans said, dunno, dun care, lets just enjoy! Haha... Impressed! so I carried on as I was really enjoying the simple pleasure of just pumping her away, changed to side position and eventually came. Could tell she was also building up and seemed to be enjoying it, which was good. Took out and she said she was spent! hehe.... Cleaned up and she went to wash up followed by me.

Stats on August:
Looks: 6.5/10 - More of a GND kind of look, not that cute pretty type
Body: 6.5/10 - Average size, and definitely not the petite type
Boobs: A definitely. But can still squeeze and nippled are perky
Massage: 4/10 - Not experienced and sometimes painful
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Slow and tight, but could be longer
FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating and no fake moans!
GFE: 8/10 - Chatty and friendly
RTF: Maybe but hoping to try others, esp SYT!

If any bros got other good recommendations of Malaysian SYT, preferably early 20's with great service, please let me know!! Thanks for reading!

bro can PM me place tks.

ahtas
26-05-2009, 08:22 AM
bro can PM me place tks.Bro,the place is at anson de sauna.......i thought this so obvious.

maxquerader
28-05-2009, 02:00 AM
hi all

whats the rate for entry and fj? i work nearby and thinking if its a cheaper alternative to bring clients instead of dragon.

thanks

farkster
28-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Entrance is 40. Specials are standard rates. :)

hi all

whats the rate for entry and fj? i work nearby and thinking if its a cheaper alternative to bring clients instead of dragon.

thanks

Takuma
30-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Went to Anson HC and was surprised to find out that Ruby was back. Still the same pretty face except she now has some tummy.

threeflowers
07-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Anyone knows where Jess went to????

She went off the radar a few months ago. Kept calling and the recept says she still on leave......Haiz just wondering whether she quited or what.

Anyone?????

Been Jess regular since she started in Delight and followed her to Riverview and then to Anson. Lost her contact due to handphone problem. Really miss her. Appreciate if any Bros who know her contact can PM me. Kam sia kam sia.

depechemode
07-06-2009, 10:55 PM
hi

long time nvr go anson liao...

like to know is there any gal there now dat do BBBJ cos dun like BJ with cap...

kindly share if any bro out there knows...

thanks in advance :)

farkster
08-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Bro,

I recently tried 2 ladies there and 1 of them did give me a BBBJ. Her name is August. :)

hi

Rally
08-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Went to Anson HC and was surprised to find out that Ruby was back. Still the same pretty face except she now has some tummy.

any fr on ruby?

Takuma
10-06-2009, 10:14 PM
any fr on ruby?

Bro,
This Ruby has been working on and off for many years. I first tried her at Delight HC at Daichi Hotel (now known as M Hotel). That time she was young, slim and bitchy. Can almost do everything except ass fuck. I always skip the massage and go straight to foreplay which include licking her everywhere and eventually fj. That was in 2002-2003.

Then she disappeared for a while and came back to Riverview Hotel under the same boss. I did not try her until she moved to Anson De Suana at International Plaza. That was in 2006. She has put on some weight but still provided the same service. Shortly after, she disappeared again.

Recently, I went to Anson and found out that she is back again. This time she put on more weight and tummy became bigger and has some ugly marks due to fats (like the type of marks you see on one of the slimming ads that appear frequently on Today newspaper). This time I did not really enjoy her I did like last time. Most likely will not RTF.

Her tits are quite big and nipple very dark. Should be C cup. I must say again, the marks on her tummy turns me off.

Hope this helps.

shentonwayGUY
11-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Bro,
This Ruby has been working on and off for many years. I first tried her at Delight HC at Daichi Hotel (now known as M Hotel). That time she was young, slim and bitchy. Can almost do everything except ass fuck. I always skip the massage and go straight to foreplay which include licking her everywhere and eventually fj. That was in 2002-2003.

Then she disappeared for a while and came back to Riverview Hotel under the same boss. I did not try her until she moved to Anson De Suana at International Plaza. That was in 2006. She has put on some weight but still provided the same service. Shortly after, she disappeared again.

Recently, I went to Anson and found out that she is back again. This time she put on more weight and tummy became bigger and has some ugly marks due to fats (like the type of marks you see on one of the slimming ads that appear frequently on Today newspaper). This time I did not really enjoy her I did like last time. Most likely will not RTF.

Her tits are quite big and nipple very dark. Should be C cup. I must say again, the marks on her tummy turns me off.

Hope this helps.

2003?? now 2009 after 6 yrs a woman in this line can change a lot .mostly chnage shape.

taxiuncle
11-06-2009, 04:04 AM
Bro,

Hope this helps.

Ruby ?! the indian lady ?!
I tried her during the RiverView timesssssss,,
hahaha,,, those were the dayssssssssssssssss ;););)

Smeagol
11-06-2009, 01:32 PM
If the Ruby that I know is the same one as Takuma has described..... she's Malaysian Ipoh chinese lah. Not Indian

wow... Ruby is back? Had her in the late 90's. She's been around for a quite a while. Takuma is right, back then she was a hottie but lazy tart..... happy work, not happy mia.

For a while I think she got bao by some fella back in malaysia.......guess it did not work out well and she's back.

Ugly tummy marks could mean one thing.... childbearing. For old time sake...... perhaps a visit lah.

Takuma
11-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Ruby ?! the indian lady ?!
I tried her during the RiverView timesssssss,,
hahaha,,, those were the dayssssssssssssssss ;););)

Bro, Ruby is a Chinese from Malaysia.
Same one as described by bro Smeagol below.

If the Ruby that I know is the same one as Takuma has described..... she's Malaysian Ipoh chinese lah. Not Indian

wow... Ruby is back? Had her in the late 90's. She's been around for a quite a while. Takuma is right, back then she was a hottie but lazy tart..... happy work, not happy mia.

For a while I think she got bao by some fella back in malaysia.......guess it did not work out well and she's back.

Ugly tummy marks could mean one thing.... childbearing. For old time sake...... perhaps a visit lah.

Takuma
11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
hi

Big Tits Lisa gave me bbbj before.

ledd_777
11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
FR on Bobo:

After my last nice experience with August, decided to go for her again or try someone else. Called and August was busy and was recommended Bobo coz I wanted young girl. Heard that name but did not remember any FR so decided to go test it out and share my FR with bros here.

When Bobo walked in, I was happy. She is not like super gorgeous but definitely pretty still, a bit of the GND look. She got lovely eyes and overall her figure looks good.

Started with the massage and realised she is less chatty compared to August. I am basing by FR on my experience with August so you can refer to my previus FR on August to compare. :) She needed more prompting to chat but we did manage to have a decent chat still. I must say I felt her massage was better than August, at least i did not feel aches. She ended the massage with powder massage which is too turn me on i guess, and then asked me to turn over. She looked a bit shy to ask what I want and I was just enjoying looking at her. With a better close up view I confirm she is not bad looking although not ravishingly beautiful.

So she popped the question and I decided I should contribute to bros here and try her FR. Haha.. Plus I was horny.

What is interesting about her is that she did not go out to take barang barang, and I think she actually applied some lubricant in advance already. She is quite accommodating overall except that she does not allow frenching, well at least not to me. I was kinda disappointed but its ok. She also does BJ with cap, which is also fine for me. But her suction was good and the length of it was just average, she did look up twice and she does have a sexy look when she looked up. Good....

FJ was good, I enjoyed it actually and I think she was getting wet aon our 3rd position. Yup we managed 3 positions, she was not rushing me and it was overall good. Paid her, gave me a hug and off I go.

Stats on Bobo:
Looks: 7/10 - GND like August but prettier overall
Age: 23, recep told me. She is the youngest there currently
Body: 7.5/10 - Average size, nice skin and good shape
Boobs: B+ good size, nipples are not small but not say very big lah, dark though
Massage: 6/10 - Slow and comfortable but not the best lah
BJ: 7.5/10 - Nice and slow, good fast and slow pace and looks up once a while, sexy!
FJ: 7.5/10 - Slightly lower than August but accommodating
GFE: 7.5/10 - Needs warming up, but overall a good bonk
RTF: Maybe coz she is worth it.

I tried to ask her about the local girls there and their age and she did not wanna comment. That was interesting. :)

If you enjoy a nice time with a sweet Malaysian young girl, she could be the one.

I hope you enjoy my FR and look forward to you guys sharing more!

bro can pm me the address thanks.

also go in straight to room? dont have sauna or steam room? infact i prefer just go straight to room one...it;s cheaper without those facilities!!!

today me and 3 colleagues went to a place in seletar camp there, they checked it out but the place looks dirty so end up didnt go ahead ...... will bring them to this place since u have such good fr.

farkster
12-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Bro, just go the International Plaza 2nd floor you can find it. Or google Anson De Sauna and you can get the phone number if you wanna book. :)

There have a small TV room and I think sauna but I normally just walk into room coz I normally go back office after that so cannot stay long. Haha.

I can only say that the 2 girls I tried so far, August and Bobo are good Malaysian girls worth trying and with decent service.

I wish more bros can provide FRs of other girls coz I wanna try!! I prefer SYTs.. Haha

Cheers!

bro can pm me the address thanks.

also go in straight to room? dont have sauna or steam room? infact i prefer just go straight to room one...it;s cheaper without those facilities!!!

today me and 3 colleagues went to a place in seletar camp there, they checked it out but the place looks dirty so end up didnt go ahead ...... will bring them to this place since u have such good fr.

farkster
12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Fresh off the oven! Just arrived 3 days ago! Her name is ... Joey... :)

Was in the mood fo either August or Bobo, the 2 I have tried and FR. Either would have made my day but both were working, so asked reception to recommend since they have not failed me so far. Asked for a SYT and so they recommended 23 yo Joey.

she was very prompt and even before I stripped, she came in already! First impressions.... slightly above average looks, good tight looking body, and actually quite a nice ass. She was in a nice red dress and it does look really good on her. And she is indeed quite young and her dental braces helped to make her look young too... Haha... But trust me, that has had no effect on her oral skills.... :)

So the massage starts. This is her 3rd or 4th day at work and she comes over from JB, was in the hair salon line before. Seems pretty standard kind of story. I must say for a girl who is in this line for 3 days, she massages pretty decent. Not like the very good type but ok lah. She also takes some time to warm up, not that she is impolite but takes a while to get to warm up. She has a couple of tattoos, one above her butt, one behind her neck and a spider which she says looks like a mosquito on her ankle.

As she massages and we were chatting, she slowly took away the towel and started to typical ticklish massage asking if its ticklish etc. Must say her fingers running around my ass and balls was pretty good.

Popped the GQ, and I opted for a full session to see how good is she. Started kissing my back and I turned around and we started frenching. Her boobs are a good size, at least a B, with dark coloured nipples. She got very good smooth skin which is great and she started going down slowly. As I mentioned, she wears braces but that did not affect her BBBJ. She was almost deep throating me and she alternates her blow with licks etc. Very good I must say.... And she did not rush through, letting me enjoy the blow and occasionally looking up. Sexy... I decided to be adventurous and stood up and she got the cue and knelt in front of me to continue the blow. Good.... I was more than ready so I wanted to get down and she took out the CD and gave a few more blows before strapping on the helmet.

I realised she is shaved below, I like! and I started pumping away. It was quite quickly that I could see she was getting wet, which is very good. She does not rush through although she does know how to move her ass to get u high and probably come faster, haha... Changed position to doggie style and was really feeling good and she was moaning and saying 'fuck me', etc and unfortunately I gave up after she jerked her ass... Haha...

Overall, it was a wonderful time and money well spent. I would go back to her if I want a nice bonk coz she does know her stuff. Which actually made me think, is this her first HC job? :) To be honest I think she has done this before, or she is just a fast learner. Haha...

FR on Joey:
Looks - 7/10 - Nice overall looks with long hair
Body - 7.5/10 - Good size, height and smooooth skin
Boobs - B+ - Really good size with dark nipples
Age - 23
Massage - 6/10 - Not the worse but not the best
French - yes, with good tongue
BBBJ - 8.5/10 - No rush, some deep throat, good tongue action
FJ - 8.5/10 - No rush, wet but her ass jerking made me cum faster than I wished for.
RTF - Yessss

I am glad the receptionist recommended me another good bonk! If you like my FR, please up me can? And if you like what I said abt Joey, go try her out! She is worth it!

PageUp
12-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks Bro for the great review. Good to know of another massage gal with good/decent massage skills & most of all long hair!. Joey here i cum......

Fresh off the oven! Just arrived 3 days ago! Her name is ... Joey... :)

Was in the mood fo either August or Bobo, the 2 I have tried and FR. Either would have made my day but both were working, so asked reception to recommend since they have not failed me so far. Asked for a SYT and so they recommended 23 yo Joey.
I am glad the receptionist recommended me another good bonk! If you like my FR, please up me can? And if you like what I said abt Joey, go try her out! She is worth it!

Mankok
16-06-2009, 04:08 AM
Heard that the big-titted Lisa does not work here any more.

bonsoir
16-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Lisa is ang pai mah....but heard have attitude cos too ang pai due to her Big Spot lights....but the rest of the gals there still not bad la....;)

Green Finger
16-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Left? heard from who?
pretty busty but disallowed nursing......sad.

allankok33
17-06-2009, 04:16 PM
I have seen Bobo before when I went Anson and was assigned Coco (not SYT) though. I would say that Bobo is quite a pretty catch (SYT). Now came another Joey. I think I will have to go there for a visit soon.

farkster
18-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro,

How was Coco? Can give some stats and FR? :)

I have seen Bobo before when I went Anson and was assigned Coco (not SYT) though. I would say that Bobo is quite a pretty catch (SYT). Now came another Joey. I think I will have to go there for a visit soon.

stevetan1900
18-06-2009, 09:03 PM
hi Bro

there is a new malaysian chinese girl Joey, just arrived a few days back.
very good attitude.

good BJ and loves doggie.

I asked if can foreplay with toys and she said no problem

23 yo
slim and pretty, but with small tattoo on back
$120 damage
$38 for massage

gamersland
18-06-2009, 09:28 PM
tried bobo before.. i muz say she is one of the prettier gals ard in the HC line.. big eyes, curvy figure but one thing i dun like about her is that she has big areolas.. i got easily turn off by that.. nonetheless.. one man's meat is another man's poison so some guys might like it.. ;)

if bros dun mind big areolas, she is a good bonk nonetheless... :D

farkster
19-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Bro, I wrote a FR on her last week. I also think she is good. :)

Didn't know entrance price dropped to 38??

hi Bro

there is a new malaysian chinese girl Joey, just arrived a few days back.
very good attitude.

good BJ and loves doggie.

I asked if can foreplay with toys and she said no problem

23 yo
slim and pretty, but with small tattoo on back
$120 damage
$38 for massage

allankok33
19-06-2009, 11:46 AM
This is the link to my FR on Coco (malaysian chinese)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/60862-anson-de-sauna-8.html#post3691132

To add on : I would say her massage skill is good. Bone Cracking Thai Massage is quite good. Not SYT definitely but not ugly. But I think I prefer SYTs like Bobo and the upcoming Joey (both I have not tried though) I mentioned Kitty in my thread too but I find her too auntie look (turn off) when I saw her walking past though she has hugh natural boobs.

farkster
19-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks bro! Let me know if you know of any other SYTs in Anson.

I have tried Bobo and Joey, both are not bad. There is also an August, slightly older, probably mid to late 20's but chatty, small boobs, good service overall.

Enjoy!

This is the link to my FR on Coco (malaysian chinese)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/60862-anson-de-sauna-8.html#post3691132

To add on : I would say her massage skill is good. Bone Cracking Thai Massage is quite good. Not SYT definitely but not ugly. But I think I prefer SYTs like Bobo and the upcoming Joey (both I have not tried though) I mentioned Kitty in my thread too but I find her too auntie look (turn off) when I saw her walking past though she has hugh natural boobs.

pukilover
23-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Went to visit Anson De Sauna an afternoon 3 weeks ago and requested August.
August is actually a sweet girl, not a particular pretty girl but very sweet and talkative.
Her massage skills are what I will consider to be average (at least no piano fingers).
During the massage she talks a lot, especially if the customer initiates the conversation.
She allowed auto-roaming during the massage and relatively quickly started to concentrate her attention on my buttocks.
When turning she did not hesitate long before she started on a bbbj. She has the suction of a vacuum cleaner. She literally sucked blood to my little bro which raised to attention.
She continued the bbbj for another 10 minutes before she expressed a strong wish to mount me. After having fixed a piece of Mr. Wrigley on my little bro she mounted me and started her ride against the sunset.
I was slowly reaching the point of no return when a small light suddenly came on just over the entrance door to the room.
Apparently this is a sign that Singapore's Finest are on their way so she jumped up slightly dripping desperately trying to get her clothes on again. When she was dressed again she wanted to continue the massage thinking everything was ok and normal. However, I silently pointed out to her that I still had a quite impressive hard-on not forgetting the condom I was still wearing. That kind of freaked her out so I quickly removed the condom which she ran off with out of the room.
After a few seconds I came to the conclusion that my condition would probably be better helped if I continued to the shower and a pretty cold one at that. In case the police came in they would just find a customer (foreigner) taking a shower after his massage.
As it turned out the police had just been downstairs at the entrance from Anson Road but never came up on the 2nd floor. However, the magic was gone so I decided to bail out and try my luck another day.
August has been rated in earlier posts and my opinion about her is very similar. I will not mind meeting her again, not for her massage but for her suction......DAMN!

pukilover
25-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Came back from Vacation and went to try Joey last Monday. I was very tired and still jet-lagged so just wanted to see what would happen (maybe I would fall asleep during the massage).
It turns out Joey is a quite pretty girl, not as much fun as August but prettier. She has a pretty body with everything in the right places and good proportion.
The massage did not last long when my littlebro screamed for attention so off went Joey's G-string followed by the rest of her clothes.
After 20 min's catbath and dinner at the Y she started a pretty good bbbj.
After 5 minutes I made up my mind that I would just let her continue to completion since I was very tired and not really up to any other physical activity.
She continued another 5 minutes and finished with CIM.
She does not have the vacuum technique of August and she make a lot more use of her hands during bbbj but I was satisfied.

Looks - 8/10 - Nice hair and skin
Body - 7/10 - Good proportions
Boobs - B+ - Good response to licking
Massage - -/10 - Hardly got started before I undressed her so I don't know
French - yes, with tongue
BBBJ - 7/10 - No rush, no deep throat (maybe too big), plenty tongue action, a little too much use of hands
FJ - -/10 - Did not try, too tired.
RTF - Yes, either for Joey or august

farkster
26-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Bro, have you tried Bobo? She is young and has a good rack. No frenching though, well, thats in my case at least. :)

If you have any other good recommendations, pls let me know? Thanks!

QUOTE=pukilover;3863729]Came back from Vacation and went to try Joey last Monday. I was very tired and still jet-lagged so just wanted to see what would happen (maybe I would fall asleep during the massage).
It turns out Joey is a quite pretty girl, not as much fun as August but prettier. She has a pretty body with everything in the right places and good proportion.
The massage did not last long when my littlebro screamed for attention so off went Joey's G-string followed by the rest of her clothes.
After 20 min's catbath and dinner at the Y she started a pretty good bbbj.
After 5 minutes I made up my mind that I would just let her continue to completion since I was very tired and not really up to any other physical activity.
She continued another 5 minutes and finished with CIM.
She does not have the vacuum technique of August and she make a lot more use of her hands during bbbj but I was satisfied.

Looks - 8/10 - Nice hair and skin
Body - 7/10 - Good proportions
Boobs - B+ - Good response to licking
Massage - -/10 - Hardly got started before I undressed her so I don't know
BBBJ - 7/10 - No rush, no deep throat (maybe too big), plenty tongue action, a little too much use of hands
FJ - -/10 - Did not try, too tired.
RTF - Yes, either for Joey or august[/QUOTE]

pukilover
26-06-2009, 02:02 PM
@ Farkster
I will probably try Bobo next time. However, some people get turned on by the sight of a naked girl, some of touching, some of kissing etc.
I think it may have become too every day normality for me. I have been a busy body the last 30 years and I do believe I am in the 4 figures with the amount of girls I have tried around the world.
Today beauty or a sexy body is not enough for me. I need to click at a certain level with the girl otherwise I quickly loose interest.
Some girls just have this sense of knowing what a guy wants but others are too busy looking at the watch etc.
I will report back when I have met Bobo.
Even though I am definitely a boob man I actually clicked with August and had a great time with her. She is like a vacuum cleaner on high speed and very funny.

farkster
26-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Totally agree about August and also about being able to click.

Hmm, makes me feel like going for her now! Haha

@ Farkster
I will probably try Bobo next time. However, some people get turned on by the sight of a naked girl, some of touching, some of kissing etc.
I think it may have become too every day normality for me. I have been a busy body the last 30 years and I do believe I am in the 4 figures with the amount of girls I have tried around the world.
Today beauty or a sexy body is not enough for me. I need to click at a certain level with the girl otherwise I quickly loose interest.
Some girls just have this sense of knowing what a guy wants but others are too busy looking at the watch etc.
I will report back when I have met Bobo.
Even though I am definitely a boob man I actually clicked with August and had a great time with her. She is like a vacuum cleaner on high speed and very funny.

nashzzz
27-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Hi Anson Bros,
Im thinking of visiting Anson for a session one of these days. I like good looking petite/slim gals in 20s. Wonder which ladies will fall into this category so that I can pick the right gal the 1st time? Pls help recommend. =)

farkster
01-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Bro,

The only slim lady in her 20s I would recommend is Joey. But she is tall, probably 1.6+. I have not personally tried any petite 20+ lady in Anson but if anyone has, let me know please!

Hi Anson Bros,
Im thinking of visiting Anson for a session one of these days. I like good looking petite/slim gals in 20s. Wonder which ladies will fall into this category so that I can pick the right gal the 1st time? Pls help recommend. =)

vivapataca
01-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Whao!!! I love being vacuumed!!!
MUZ Look for August le!!!!!!!!!

She is like a vacuum cleaner on high speed and very funny.[/QUOTE]

pukilover
03-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Bro,

The only slim lady in her 20s I would recommend is Joey. But she is tall, probably 1.6+. I have not personally tried any petite 20+ lady in Anson but if anyone has, let me know please!

Yep, the only young sort of petite (if you can call it that) must be Joey. She is not very petite though since she has a bone structure that would not make me think petite.
However, she is a pretty girl with a very nice body and she does bbbj with cim and who does not like that?

In the bbbj department I am still a little impressed about the power suction of August :D

Tried to get Bobo Wednesday but she was occupied so went for a session with August again and have to admit that we do have some sort of chemistry which may not be the case for others.

ukigeta
03-07-2009, 09:56 AM
alot of comments about joey, she will be the next one to try when i am around anson...

TwaLiap
04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Called to book Ocean.

Recep said she is on leave. Is Ocean on leave or has she left ?

Thanks

BeckTan
04-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Called to book Ocean.

Thanks

probably left alrdy.:confused:i cant get her too.recep say the same to me.

zurdck
05-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Called to book Ocean.

Thanks

confirm she left already!!!!! The last trip meet her is 2 month back. Pls look out for her..

holly
06-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I wonder whether any brud here knows where has Vicky been? She was an ang pai in this HC when the name was still IP. I was her regular and still miss here from time to time. Excellent figure and sexy massage... the downside is that can not suck her neh neh as they are like a pair of juicy Japanese Pears...shiok...

it will be nice to know her whereabouts...

farkster
07-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Went for August again after being put aeroplane by the Phi FL Nikki. She looks even better than the last time, and coloured her hair, making her more sultry. Service is still very good and still very chatty.

She did tell me some Indo chinese man in his 60's threw 20 dollars at her after a FJ, even though she made it very clear on the rates. Made her cry and I can understand how humiliated she was. And the fucker actually came back again and threw 30 dollars on another girl. What an asshole!

August is a nice girl and if you treat her well, she will be really nice. :)

pukilover
07-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Unfortunately there are Cheap Charlies out there who think they are superior to the girls they visit. Some FL's may be bitches but August is definitely not one of them. That stupid shithead should stay away from ADS or they should simply reject him at the reception.
Treasure the good girls out there and treat them with respect, there are not really that many girls out there with the qualities like August.

TwaLiap
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
confirm she left already!!!!! The last trip meet her is 2 month back. Pls look out for her..

What do you mean by "lookout for her" ? Is she coming back ?

Green Finger
11-07-2009, 11:08 AM

U r rite bro, big nut Lisa has left as confirmed by recep, since the last 1 mths, she was on leave. back to bejing,Wonder she has left for good.

Mankok
12-07-2009, 01:18 AM
U r rite bro, big nut Lisa has left as confirmed by recep, since the last 1 mths, she was on leave. back to bejing,Wonder she has left for good.

She is not back to Beijing bro.
Read this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/62092-classic-health-centre-furama-hotel-13.html)

Green Finger
12-07-2009, 12:01 PM
She is not back to Beijing bro.
Read this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/62092-classic-health-centre-furama-hotel-13.html)

Brudder, apology for d incorrect info.... guess she should be in some other hc, hope to track her down, for a nutty seX'perience.....kekeke. appreciate bros out ther cld keep a lookout for this busty dame, Lisa from anson.

g3p2
14-07-2009, 11:21 AM
To Anson cheongers, is KITTY still working there?
A few months ago I was there for some meetings and decided to pop by after reading some good FRs about KITTY. She's an MILF but has big boobs and a clean shaved (not completely hairless though) pussy.
Gives a decent massage and allows fingering licking 69 and bbbj.
Any one tried her before? I think she's from Penang or Ipoh.

Takuma
14-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Brudder, apology for d incorrect info.... guess she should be in some other hc, hope to track her down, for a nutty seX'perience.....kekeke. appreciate bros out ther cld keep a lookout for this busty dame, Lisa from anson.

Confirm Lisa is now at Classic HC.

Green Finger
14-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Confirm Lisa is now at Classic HC.

Thanks brudder, for the update, would drop by very soon for a long lost nutty....seX perience.....kekeke

dani78
14-07-2009, 11:22 PM
hey bro.. what is the damage for BJ and FJ here? I saw one post mentioned that FJ worth 120 :confused:

chiefpunther
14-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Anyone tried FLORA from Anson?

Heard she is quite tall.

Any reports on Flora? Thanks!

lim_gordon
21-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Went down to Anson a few weeks back after work, paid and went it without looking for anyone in particular.

Name: Alice (from Ipoh she said)
Rating: 6.5 (abit of bucktooth, and baby fat)
Boob Size: B (sorry I'm not very good at judging)
Massage: 6
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: Prefer to try indian or malay next!

Quite chatty, although I did not talk to her much as I was pretty much relaxing throughout the session, asked the golden question about 20 minutes in, 50 for BJ, 80 for BMBJ and 100 for FJ.

Want to try indian or malay masseuse next, any recommendations from other bros?

bravo
26-07-2009, 11:47 PM
This is my first FR. Forgive me if my writing is no good and too lenght kee.
Pei Sai :o

After seeing good FR on Joey, went down to Anson de Sauna for her today.
She was wearing a red low cut T and a white mini skirt showing her long
white smooth legs. As I was laying down on my back, can see she is wearing a white G String when she walk near me. looking at her Butt and beautiful legs my dick immediately wake up.

The massage was normal. TCSS a bit. She was staying at JB, was formally
working at Bluewave at JB.
After 15 mins of massage, she remove the towel and start brushing and licking my Ass, feeling shiok ! Lift up my butt and she start to sayang my dick and balls while licking my Ass. Dann shiok ! :p

Pop the GQ, I turn over, hug her, and start frenching her with her clothing still
on. She start to lick my ear, neck and use her smooth tigh to raba raba my dick and balls while I pull a side her G String and start fingering her pussy.
A while, she start to moan softly. She then removed her clothing and stuff her neh neh to my month. I suck her nipples hard left then right, her nipples react fast and harden with her moan louder.

Then she give me a bbbj, automaticaly move her butt towards my face 69 position. Her bbbj was no rushing with deep throat while I busy licking her pussy, follow by fingering, she was wet ! Go all deep in dicking, she moaning loud, keep saiding shiok ! She lift up my butt and start licking and sucking my ass also while I start to tongue fuck her pussy. Can see she was enjoying, moving her butt up down while I tongue fuck her.

After few mins she buay tahan liao, put on the CD and ride on me with her back facing me, while I seeing her nice Butt moving up down.
Change to cowgirl later, I situp and we start frenching like no tomorrow,
while she still moving her butt stroking me.
Lay down again and she start to increase her stroke speed, moaning louder,
asking me to sequee her neh neh hard.
After 5 mins, we came together, I unload all.
She laid on top of me breathing hard. We hug and french again for a while.
Finally wash up, paid, and went home happy man.

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7.5/10
Boobs - 32B
Age - Never ask
Massage - 6/10 - Normal
BBBJ - 8/10 - No rush, some deep throat
FJ - 8.5/10 - No rush
RTF - Yes

Bros, if you like my Fr please up me !:p

farkster
28-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Good FR bro! Sorry can't up you coz I no power also haha.. I have tried Joey too and think she is a good bonk generally. :)

By the way, I called Anson HC recently and they recommended Jess. Anyone knows if this is the famous Jess? Asked her age, was told late 20's?

This is my first FR. Forgive me if my writing is no good and too lenght kee.
Pei Sai :o

After seeing good FR on Joey, went down to Anson de Sauna for her today.
She was wearing a red low cut T and a white mini skirt showing her long
white smooth legs. As I was laying down on my back, can see she is wearing a white G String when she walk near me. looking at her Butt and beautiful legs my dick immediately wake up.

The massage was normal. TCSS a bit. She was staying at JB, was formally
working at Bluewave at JB.
After 15 mins of massage, she remove the towel and start brushing and licking my Ass, feeling shiok ! Lift up my butt and she start to sayang my dick and balls while licking my Ass. Dann shiok ! :p

Pop the GQ, I turn over, hug her, and start frenching her with her clothing still
on. She start to lick my ear, neck and use her smooth tigh to raba raba my dick and balls while I pull a side her G String and start fingering her pussy.
A while, she start to moan softly. She then removed her clothing and stuff her neh neh to my month. I suck her nipples hard left then right, her nipples react fast and harden with her moan louder.

Then she give me a bbbj, automaticaly move her butt towards my face 69 position. Her bbbj was no rushing with deep throat while I busy licking her pussy, follow by fingering, she was wet ! Go all deep in dicking, she moaning loud, keep saiding shiok ! She lift up my butt and start licking and sucking my ass also while I start to tongue fuck her pussy. Can see she was enjoying, moving her butt up down while I tongue fuck her.

After few mins she buay tahan liao, put on the CD and ride on me with her back facing me, while I seeing her nice Butt moving up down.
Change to cowgirl later, I situp and we start frenching like no tomorrow,
while she still moving her butt stroking me.
Lay down again and she start to increase her stroke speed, moaning louder,
asking me to sequee her neh neh hard.
After 5 mins, we came together, I unload all.
She laid on top of me breathing hard. We hug and french again for a while.
Finally wash up, paid, and went home happy man.

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7.5/10
Boobs - 32B
Age - Never ask
Massage - 6/10 - Normal
BBBJ - 8/10 - No rush, some deep throat
FJ - 8.5/10 - No rush
RTF - Yes

Bros, if you like my Fr please up me !:p

pukilover
28-07-2009, 05:29 PM
With respect to Joey I have no idea if her massage is ok or not since we pretty much got down to business as soon as I got out of the shower. I clicked with her in the same way as with August and Joey actually has a very nice body and does BBBJ to CIM :D

g3p2
05-08-2009, 12:58 PM
With respect to Joey I have no idea if her massage is ok or not since we pretty much got down to business as soon as I got out of the shower. I clicked with her in the same way as with August and Joey actually has a very nice body and does BBBJ to CIM :D

wa steam man! after reading all your nice FRs about Joey! is the damage for Joey standard? I saw one FR which say her full course is 120, is it true?

farkster
05-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Bro, I paid her 100, so I suggest you just assume 100. Haha..

wa steam man! after reading all your nice FRs about Joey! is the damage for Joey standard? I saw one FR which say her full course is 120, is it true?

pukilover
05-08-2009, 05:20 PM

I have never paid more than 100 for FJ at the place.
In many other places they actually sometimes try to overcharge me because I am caucasian while some girls in certain places offer me FJ for 80 :D

dowjones
05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
After reading good FR about this gal Joey decided to try out myself ! Wow, this gal really know how to wear sexy G-string to make your didi stand. Red G-String so small that not enough to cover the cb ! I purposely don't want to take it off for her but use it to clean wet juice when foreplay. Dirty liao at the end, she got nothing to wear. ha ha ke ke ke

Here is the rating :

Gal - Joey
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B ( a handful)
GF - Friendly
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Yes ( Shall bring along a G- string to exchange with her with the dirty one :))

Mankok
06-08-2009, 01:24 AM
I have never paid more than 100 for FJ at the place.
In many other places they actually sometimes try to overcharge me because I am caucasian while some girls in certain places offer me FJ for 80 :D

Yes, you are a hero, Mr. CockAsian!

g3p2
06-08-2009, 10:51 AM
After reading good FR about this gal Joey decided to try out myself ! Wow, this gal really know how to wear sexy G-string to make your didi stand. Red G-String so small that not enough to cover the cb ! I purposely don't want to take it off for her but use it to clean wet juice when foreplay. Dirty liao at the end, she got nothing to wear. ha ha ke ke ke

Here is the rating :

Gal - Joey
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B ( a handful)
GF - Friendly
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Yes ( Shall bring along a G- string to exchange with her with the dirty one :))

Wow bro Dowjones, me thinking of just f**king her with her g-strings pulled aside ....
btw, is Joey's p**sy shaved? i guess it should be hairless coz the g-string is sooooo tiny

pop_odd
06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Called to book Ocean.

Thanks

Ocean is back bro.

zzz...
20-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Anyone know when will joey be back? thanks

shotguy
28-08-2009, 05:55 PM
joey is malaysian?

figure nice?

wat cup?

yes. M

good figure

D Cup

fax88
29-08-2009, 07:59 AM
what is CFM?Your really got alot of question to ask on this thread.......CFM is 'come fuck me'.

Hunky_Nash2008
02-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Decided to try Joey after good FR from other bros. Went down to Anson without any booking. Was quite late...around 9pm. Checked with counter on who was available. The receptionist read out a few names & Joey's name was in there. Lucky me.....I immediately booked Joey and went into the alloted room to take a shower. Took shower and waited for about 5 mins when Joey entered. First impression...no bad, young but too skinny for me. She was wearing a short mini skirt which exposed her smooth & white legs which was a real turn on. She offered me a drink but I politely declined and asked her to proceed straight with the massage. Below is my FR

Name: Joey
Origin: Malaysian Chinese (from JB - drives to work everyday)
Looks: tall & slim with clear skin. Got some tattos on her lower back
Boobs: B & bit saggy (not for boob lovers......big dark & perky nipples)
Massage: she uses good strength for back massage. 6/10
Body: slim not to my liking with a flat ass. not suitable for doggy
Fenching: light pecks on the lips
Painting: allows painting and gets easily wet
BJ: good suction
FJ: wet easily and accomodates different positions. Pounded her in missionary for about 5 mins followed by doggie for 5 mins. Didnt enjoy doggie very much as like I said she has a flat ass. After that she came on top off me and rode me like no tomorrow. I enjoyed that and blew out inside the cd in a couple of mins. She cleaned me up and asked me to relax while she took the shower. Overall a sextisfying session.
RTF: Unlikely, I prefer gals with slightly more meat with big boobs and ass for doggie.
Damage: $40 + $100

zilin
28-09-2009, 10:06 AM
heard a new gal coming in?

Huizhou
30-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Have been visiting this joint for many months now. The safe bet is always Ocean. Although she is not young anymore, but her service is above average, always slow and steady. Especially if you are her regular, always take time to make sure that you are fully relax before going on to the next important level. If you are bout to come, just tell her and she will slow down the tempo to make sure that your money is worth spending on her.

AngusYoung
19-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi Bros. Has anyone tried Summer? If so, can kindly share FR?

2 other girls I heard but have not tried are Baby and Apple?

Those I have tried:

Ocean: Old timer there. Probably early 30s. Very slim body and very big boobs for her skinny frame. Big light brown nipples. She usually likes to take control. Her pattern is to start by giving you light licks (Catbath) on your back followed by blowing you 69 position. She also likes doggie. But somehow I find her a bit too routine and SOP.

Eve: Big boned Malaysian chinese. A bit tanned complexion but with sizeable boobs. Good catbath. Generally a good fuck but she sweats a fair bit but that could be a turn on for some.

Coco and Kitty: Put them both together as they are very similar - petite with huge knockers. Coco I think is a bit older. But both playability factor very high.

Wendy: Thai Chinese. I think she came back again recently. Left Anson for a while. Single mom. Slim body, tanned with long hair. If you like SPG type, could try her. Not bad service also.

Joane or Joan (always forgot but she one of the ang pai there). Very slim and tall but with nice natural and firm C cups. Hard working girl. But I also found her too routine.

Vivian: HK Chinese. Fake boobs. Some bros have rated her quite well, but I find her so so only.

Others whom I have tried but left are people like Gucci (PRC), Helen (big boobs Thai), Rain (Malaysian Chinese), Eileen (Malay but eurasian looking), Diamond (this one I liked - fair, meating and quite pretty and accomodating).

g3p2
19-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Last Saturday I went down and was assigned Ocean. I enjoyed the session though as what bro Angus say, its a bit routine and SOP

Face : 6.5, long straight hair, very alluring smooth and fair skin (I like!!)
Boobs: C++ (feels enhanced, maybe I'm wrong)
Body: 7 (well maintained for her age, slightly on the plump side) but nice buttocks for those who love doggie, she's great!
BJ : 6.5, no BBBJ, she said must wear CD, feeling is actually quite good as she's got pretty good suction and licking around the base area is shiok
FJ : 6.0, cos a bit loose or, is my cock too small or what? according to Ocean my cock is supposed to be average size

After 10 mins of pushing in and out, Ocean suggests entering her sideways, lying side by side and f**king her was very good feeling, we f**ked for another 5 mins and I shot my load inside, feeling relaxed!

RTF: Yes, but now that bro Angus asked abt Summer, can any bro care to share pls?

Those I have tried:

Ocean: Old timer there. Probably early 30s. Very slim body and very big boobs for her skinny frame. Big light brown nipples. She usually likes to take control. Her pattern is to start by giving you light licks (Catbath) on your back followed by blowing you 69 position. She also likes doggie. But somehow I find her a bit too routine and SOP.

Eve: Big boned Malaysian chinese. A bit tanned complexion but with sizeable boobs. Good catbath. Generally a good fuck but she sweats a fair bit but that could be a turn on for some.

Coco and Kitty: Put them both together as they are very similar - petite with huge knockers. Coco I think is a bit older. But both playability factor very high.

Wendy: Thai Chinese. I think she came back again recently. Left Anson for a while. Single mom. Slim body, tanned with long hair. If you like SPG type, could try her. Not bad service also.

Joane or Joan (always forgot but she one of the ang pai there). Very slim and tall but with nice natural and firm C cups. Hard working girl. But I also found her too routine.

Vivian: HK Chinese. Fake boobs. Some bros have rated her quite well, but I find her so so only.

Others whom I have tried but left are people like Gucci (PRC), Helen (big boobs Thai), Rain (Malaysian Chinese), Eileen (Malay but eurasian looking), Diamond (this one I liked - fair, meating and quite pretty and accomodating).

stronglee.lee43
19-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Have been visiting this joint for many months now. The safe bet is always Ocean. Although she is not young anymore, but her service is above average, always slow and steady. Especially if you are her regular, always take time to make sure that you are fully relax before going on to the next important level. If you are bout to come, just tell her and she will slow down the tempo to make sure that your money is worth spending on her.

Ya,ocean have fair skin and look is above average.Somemore she is local and can speak english.

Takuma
19-10-2009, 09:31 PM

Those I have tried:

Bro, I have tried Summer before. She is a local girl and walks with a limp. I didn't ask happened to her legs though. She has some tatoo on her arms and belly. Massage is quite weak (play piano type). After the massage, she caressed my groin area followed by bj with cap. FJ is quite pretty ok and accommodating. Started with cowgirl position followed by missionary position. Slim girl but can take hard banging.

Scary Tummy
19-10-2009, 11:23 PM

confirm coco's breast is as big as Kitty's ?

kisada
20-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Decided to visit a few days back, didn't make bookings before hand though, just walked in. Tried my luck asking for a Malay gal (Yes, I have a Malay fetish:D) but apparently fully booked. Was assigned Helen, the Thai-Chinese instead.

The FR:

Looks: 8/10 (Nice face, I like the tan)
Body: 7/10 (Damn this woman has knockers. Definitely surgically enhanced but service-able nonetheless. A bit saggy. Nice full body.)
Massage: 6/10 (Slightly above average, knows how to use body weight to apply pressure.)
BJ: 6/10 (Not too bad, uses tongue well)
FJ: 7/10 (Above average but needed a good 40 minutes to finally get me there. :p Had a stressful week. Doesn't like being on top though)
HJ: 8/10 (Used her hands to finish off the job, got to cuddle, fondle and finger while she was busy :))

Overall: 7/10 (Better than average outing. Since I was tensed she accommodated me and the FJ lasted a good 30 mins. Definitely wore her out. Would be better if she was more willing to ride on top.)
RTF: Maybe

Damage: 40 entry + 100 FJ + 20 Tip for efforts

AngusYoung
20-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Surprised to hear Helen is back. She was working in this joint at boat quay. She lost a bit of weight then. But actually I think her boobs are real.

Another bro asking if Coco's boobs as big as Kitty's - I think yes, they are.

I just tried another gal in Anson. Chris, PRC about late 20s. Ba ba type, C cup breasts but with HUGE aureoles. So if bros like that, she is the one.

Shaven pussy. Good attitude but overall feeling is just so so.

allankok33
20-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Mentioned in my previous postings about Kitty and Coco. Coco is better looking than Kitty. Boobs wise they are around the same I think based on estimation as did not try Kitty coz too auntie look. Coco boobs most probably is enhanced. Will want to try the ang pai joey there.

Absolute
20-10-2009, 12:14 PM
confirm coco's breast is as big as Kitty's ?

Coco's breasts are fake ones. With experience you can feel whether a huge pair of boobs are real or artificially enlarged.

Overall, Coco is eager to please.

Vibrator
20-10-2009, 09:25 PM

Two problems usually associated with big boobs are fakies & saggies. The 3rd one is fat elephant.

Since you confirm is slim & breast is natural so does Joane has a sagging pair of breast ?

Thank you

AngusYoung
21-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Two problems usually associated with big boobs are fakies & saggies. The 3rd one is fat elephant.

Since you confirm is slim & breast is natural so does Joane has a sagging pair of breast ?

Thank you

To my recollection (and I only tried her once), hers are firm. I am sure they are natural. Go try la.

asiatorpedo
21-10-2009, 03:42 PM
ya. tried her a couple times... overall a good bonk. try when she sit on you, lift her up a bit and fast bang her. the look on her face is out off this world, she looks like she's gonna cum but kinda controlling also.... hahaha. nice grabby tits. not saggy, not firm, a bit in between.

g3p2
21-10-2009, 04:52 PM
ya. tried her a couple times... overall a good bonk. try when she sit on you, lift her up a bit and fast bang her. the look on her face is out off this world, she looks like she's gonna cum but kinda controlling also.... hahaha. nice grabby tits. not saggy, not firm, a bit in between.

Wa thinking of Joan riding on top of me just makes me steam, cannot concentrate on my work liao ...!!

Scary Tummy
21-10-2009, 10:21 PM

Those I have tried:

Ocean:

Eve:

Coco and Kitty:

Wendy:

Joane or Joan

Vivian:

Wah bro you tried so many but you haven't try Joey ?

Scary Tummy
21-10-2009, 10:22 PM

Who you referring to, bro ?

Absolute
21-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Joanne doesn't have huge boobs but hers are proportionate to her built.

Enough to fill your palms la.

usdjpy
22-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Sorry, noob here. Given the experience from all the old bird whom have tried the girls here, may i know which of them gives a good bbbj, i'm quite addicted to bbbj. Thanks for the update brudders....

usdjpy
22-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Hi all the old timer, just wanna quick recommendation. Any of the ladies skillful in BBBJ, the last i went was a lady with tattoo celest on her tummy. but did'nt offer BBBJ

Sorin^^
22-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi All,

Just visited the place. Wanted a massage and didn't call for any names.Anyways, I let the receptionist do the allocation. Was assigned a PRC lady.I didn't ask for her name and let her do the massage. Below are my remarks.

Lady: Slim, I'm not sure if she is new but she is real polite and call me Sir.
Massage: 6/10 with some strength & oil but maybe there are better massages.
HJ: Ok, as per normal.
Damage: $40 (Entrance) + $40 (HJ) but I thought standard is $50 :confused:. Tried to give her $50 but she refused.

Overall:Very polite and shall I say innocent as she does look new. I ask her if the centre is busy now, and she said ok, as they are usually resting until they are called up for massages.

Bon Week-end

allankok33
30-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Went down to the HC yesterday. Asked for joey but was told that she is on leave. So asked for Bobo but was told she has an appointment shorty. Two of the SYTs babes not available. So I choose Ocean since there are so many good FRs about her. Saw Bobo on the way in, she is a SYT (quite a pretty lass with a bit of ah lian look sporting nice boobs and figure.) Got to try her next.

Ocean is a more matured lady and she look pretty decent. She is someone you can bring home as girlfriend type. She is very conversant and friendly. Very comfortable speaking to her. I must say that Ocean is really a must try and the massage and special service she gave is one of the best I had. Stripped to my baby suit and massage started. Her strength is just nice and make the massage very relaxing (not piano type) After 15mins of relaxing massage, she said she will stop the massage as she wanted more time to give slow and erotic special services. WOW!!! Immediately I opted for the full package.

Package (sexy massage --> body massage --> BJ --> FJ). Sexy massage involves her running her fingers over your body and little bro). Body massage was slow and damn shiok. BJ was fast and furious and a lot of tongue movement while I stick my little finger into her hole and within a short 30secs she is wet (so exciting). FJ was aggressive as she rided on top of me and exclaimed "I am raping you". Did a few postion and finally unloaded all the cream inside her.
By far, this is the best massage I have. It could be better if she looks younger and waist slimmer. Overall 8.5.

My humble FR

Look : 6.5 (girl next door look but matured)
Boobs : 8.0 (Ample to grab & meaty & small nipples I like....Boobs is C cup)
Body : 6.5 (Slightly plump on the waist area)
Massage : 8.0 (With right strenght and erotic)
BJ : 8.0 (Fast and furious with lot of tongue movement)
FJ : 7.5 (Obliging and requested to be banged in various positions)
Attitude : 10.0 ( Nothing to complain about focus on service)
Overall : 8.5 (By far the best service I have so far)
RTF : Yes.... but want to try other SYTs first

g3p2
30-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi Bro Allankok

This is a good FR man! Makes me steam as your description matches my sexperience with OCEAN ! This woman is a real gem, never fail to disappoint, and the only thing I differ from your rating is her looks, I'd rate her higher, comparing with other WLs her age group lah, skin and face are so smooth and fair, so I think OCEAN deserves a higher rating for her good looks! Just my humble opinion and no offence .... :) :) ... cheers from an OCEAN fan!

Vibrator
30-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Asked for joey but was told that she is on leave. So asked for Bobo but was told she has an appointment shorty. Two of the SYTs babes not available. So I choose Ocean since there are so many good FRs about her. Saw Bobo on the way in, she is a SYT (quite a pretty lass with a bit of ah lian look sporting nice boobs and figure.) Got to try her next.

Why you didn't ask for Joanne ?

allankok33
30-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks g3p2. Ocean skin is fair and smooth. Ocean is not bad looking. Maybe I am more critical about the look aspect. I personally like Bobo look better. The reason why I didn't choose joanne is because the recep say only have star and ocean.

Vibrator
31-10-2009, 12:14 AM
The reason why I didn't choose joanne is because the recep say only have star and ocean.

Let's go cheong together ? I take Joey, you take Joanne. Then we exchange notes ?

Jchua
31-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Ocean, here i come.:)

dani78
31-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi all bros,

seems this hc is quite happening, i only tried once but will visit them soon given a lot of recommendation here ;)

My first visit was served by Joey who works there only after lunch time since she has to drive all the way down from JB (if I remember correctly)

Looks: 7/10 (she's not the most beautiful one but I guess her service could effect to the looks :P)
Age: hhmm.. late 20s? didn't ask though.. but absolutely not the MILF type.
Body: 7/10 (her body is simply fine and smells good)
Massage: 7.5/10 (got some good pressure there)
Frenching: 8/10 (hot and wet :D)
BBBJ: 8/10 (tongue and good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating and horny sounds)
GFE: 7/10 (only during the frenching and hugging before the FJ but not reallt after everything finish)
RTF: yes definitely!!

asiatorpedo
31-10-2009, 04:24 PM
i'm talking about joanne. ocean's good also. try her couple times.

zurdck
31-10-2009, 04:55 PM
i'm talking about joanne. ocean's good also. try her couple times.

Hi bro. what is the entrance fee and damage for full.
What is the age and look. Tks

Sorin^^
31-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Went to Anson just now and was massaged by this lady, Star.

Looks : 7/10
Massage: 8/10 ,quite good actually.
BM: 7/10

Remarks: Overall a good massage and a friendly lady, loves chatting about things in Singapore, interesting places to visit, etc.

need_massage
01-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Went to this Message center yesterday. I really didnt like the place. They have small rooms and the rooms are soo narrow it sometimes smells a bit. I asked for Joannne the receiptonist said she is busy for 2 hrs. So she assigned some other lady.
I waited in the room, to my frustation a 35+ lady came for the massage. I didnt even bother to ask her the name. The Massage was ok and she didnt even use oil for massage i didnt like it much. In the end she asked GQ, i was not interested so i didnt opt for any special.

Overall my experience was bad and the place really smells. i DONT PREFER TO GO AGAIN.