PDA

View Full Version : running into another forumer

livewell
25-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Was at a teasing mp in bugis area when I was sitting next to another customer waiting for my room to be avail when I saw the customer also surfing this forum!

Nearly wanted to just chat w the guy like long lost brother. Haha.

survey: what would the other bros have done
1. Say hi and chat away on other stuff
2. Say hi and chat on forum stuff
3. Just sit there and surf my own stuff

I shy so I did option 3. Thinking back I guess it may be abit weird to chat w the guy but then it sort of feels like when u go USA and u run into a fellow.singaporean. I know that alot of forumers visit mps (obviously) but it's just interesting for me to run into a stranger that was surfing sbf as well. Any thoughts from.other bro?

arl127
26-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Was at a teasing mp in bugis area when I was sitting next to another customer waiting for my room to be avail when I saw the customer also surfing this forum!

Nearly wanted to just chat w the guy like long lost brother. Haha.

survey: what would the other bros have done
1. Say hi and chat away on other stuff
2. Say hi and chat on forum stuff
3. Just sit there and surf my own stuff

I shy so I did option 3. Thinking back I guess it may be abit weird to chat w the guy but then it sort of feels like when u go USA and u run into a fellow.singaporean. I know that alot of forumers visit mps (obviously) but it's just interesting for me to run into a stranger that was surfing sbf as well. Any thoughts from.other bro?

I would have said Hi and had a chit chat!

alanthedevil
26-05-2016, 08:51 AM
We all joined the forum and use a nick for anonymity. So let's just stick to that even though u spotted a sbf bro.

sex crusader
26-05-2016, 09:18 AM
In the good old days....i met lots of SBF members at HKIA while transisting to Chang ping! We just chat and exchanged our Nicks! We even have a couple of drinks while at the KTV! So TS, remember to say hi when you meet a SBF member in future!:D

otamay
26-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Can exchange notes.

3someking
26-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Can up points for one another.